Über Repricer

Gewinne die Buy Box mit sofortiger Amazon-Preisanpassung. Mit Xsellco kannst du in Echtzeit Preise anpassen, schneller als die Konkurrenz!

Erfahre mehr über Repricer

I think the weekly summary emails are confusing, but perhaps I haven't figured them out yet. They always show my sales as dropping, even when I am having increasing sales.

Bewertungen zu Repricer

Repricer hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 37 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Repricer bereits verwendet?

Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Repricer.com review

Kommentare: I use the repricer each and every day, and I enjoy working with it.

Very easy to use, good pricing, Great customer support

I can't think of any cons. I love this product

Antwort von xSellco

Hi, Thanks for this great review. If you want to let me know any agents, in particular, you were in contact with I would love to pass them this excellent feedback.

Sebastian
owner in Argentinien
Kosmetik, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent software to maintain your prices competitive!

Kommentare: excellent, very good work and good customer experience team. I have a one on one with [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and her experience let us understand it was very useful to upgrade to ultimate version. very recommended.

very useful tool to maintain your prices competitive, the interface is very intuitive. the pros. you can start for free and upgrade when needed.

not find one at this moment. everything goes ok.

Christopher
owner in USA
Einzelhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Repricer is one of the slowest programs I've ever used

Kommentare: Repricer is one of the slowest programs I've ever used. When you're moving around in the system, it takes 5 times longer because the system is simply slow. They have an integration with Linnworks, but after being online with their customer service forever, the conclusion is that it is not working. The program is too expensive to not work right. Their eDesk product is amazing, which is why we went with Repricer, but it simply isn't a good product.

All Repricing RulesAmazon CompetitorsReprice Based On Sales

Move slowly from task to taskExpensiveIntegration with LinnworksHelp desk unhelpfulMultichannel useless

Robin
Director in UK

An excellent repricing tool

I've been using this for years for Amazon repricing for several years and it keeps getting better. The support is excellent, with a special mention to both [SENSITIVE CONTENT] for their help this week.

It isn't the cheapest option, and there is a lot to learn about how it works, but it is worth it.

Philip
IT Assistant in UK

Very easy keeps prices competitive without me having to monitor (I have watched it running too)

I like how easy it is to use once you have set your parameters you can use the bulk upload feature. It keeps the prices competitive and is constantly working so I know I don't have to worry about that. The dashboard is useful to have a quick and easier to understand sales report than the in depth ones available on amazon, for monitoring day to day sales.

Due to my positive experiences with this software, I would have to say the not knowing what to do if something goes wrong, however I see there is a chat feature that is very prominent and would probably go via this route

Antwort von xSellco

Hi Philip, We're delighted to hear you're having a positive experience using our software. Feel free to get in contact with any queries you may have. Kind regards, Holly

Gemma
Essen & Trinken, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Without Xsellco we would not be where we are today.

Kommentare: The experience has been transformational, taking the business from annual sales of £1m to annual sales of £10m+

The repricer is market leading and incredibly robust. Helpdesk is also an incredibly powerful tool.

Support tends to be business hours only, whereby with us being a 24/7 enterprise we have to occasionally wait for a response. However, the online help documents are clear, concise and easily accessible.

We use this to stay competitive on amazon

Kommentare: It is really the only way to get the edge for the buy box without being FBA or a prime vendor

It gives you lots of information on what is going on with your amazon listing and reprices to keep you competitive in the most competitive market in the world. The visuals and data it provides helps to make plans and goals based on data. It also handles all of the different Amazon marketplaces in one spot

If something goes out of stock, when stock is added, you almost have to start over. We have more items on Amazon then sync to Xsellco

Antwort von xSellco

Hi there, Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review. If you would like to DM us with your account details, one of our support agents will reach out to see how we can assist you with handling out of stock items. Kind regards, The xSellco team

Erick
Sales Manager in USA
Automotive, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Easy to set up and immediately effective.

Kommentare: Immediate increase in sales, set it and forget it.

Ease of use, I have no technical skills and it was very easy to get set up and going. One things were set up everything was automated and I was able to pretty much forget about it while it went to work for us. Saw an immediate increase in sales.

Some of the navigation on the interface can be a bit confusing at first. It wasn't a big issue but that is the only con I have come across.

Antwort von xSellco

Hi Erick, We are delighted to hear that you are happy with our software! Our team is constantly working to make any improvements needed to provide a seamless process for our customers. If you have any questions in future, please don't hesitate to get in touch. Kind regards, Holly

Mike
Mike

Really happy

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Really happy with the customer service from [sensitive content hidden] she resolved a query with me really effectively and professionally would recommend

Customer service from [sensitive content hidden] Product is also good

Not applicable is a really good service

Robert
Großhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Good Software that Integrates with Linnworks

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: There have been a few issues with Amazon EU FBA repricing but overall good.

Linnworks Integration and good automation

Slightly complicated to import price changes,

Paul
Director in USA

Support

Kommentare: After 1 year with a very expensive piece of software that basically holds my pricing data, high and low, it has not been good. Onboarding was very unproductive and without real support until today made the software useless in my mind.

I don't know, as I have been left to fend for myself. I have had this product for a year this month and still, didn't know how to use it correctly. I just had a 1 hr conversation with [sensitive content ] from support who really changed my mind about this company. So the biggest advance of this software has been the support from [sensitive content ], he is the only reason I am considering keeping this software and he is the type of person who wants you to have a good experience and should be recognized for his efforts to keep me the customer happy and informed.

I was sold this product under heavy sales pressure telling what I wanted to hear and that it could raise the dead... I didn't ...

Antwort von xSellco

Hi Paul, Thanks for your honest feedback. I've passed this along to our Customer success and repricer product teams in the hope of making this a better experience for you and other customers

Erika
E-commerce Rep/Admin Assistant in USA
Konsumgüter, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

[SENSITIVE CONTENT] in support is AWESOME!

Kommentare: We've been considering an upgrade and were surprised that Black Friday weekend we lost 50% of the Buy Box Ownership we had and that there is no solution being offered but to upgrade our package to get those Buy Boxes back. Overall this is pretty disappointing.

Overall this softward is easy to use and set up.

With the Basic package you are fairly limited on your options to get support, we wanted to speak on the phone with our account executive and after playing phone tag for a whole month he has entirely stopped responding, although the support team, [SENSITIVE CONTENT] specifically, is as helpful as they could possibly be!

Director in UK

Best Repricer on the market

Kommentare: Great experience

The software is really good intuitive and highly functional. The support is A1 and it is one of the best support services that we have experienced with a low-cost SAAS platform.

The only thing I would like to see is the ability to reprice eBay variation listings

Roxy
admin in USA
Automotive, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

great results

Kommentare: saving time and money.

What I like most about this software is that you "set it and forget it" as a small business we dont have time to manually update pricing all over all platforms of the internet, this allows us to be competitive, and we have even seen how this tool has also helped us make more money on items we were pricing to low.

at first this was difficult to get and understand, especially once you get into multiple currencies, but that is the con of anything right, you have to LEARN how to do it ....

Antwort von xSellco

Hi Roxy. We're delighted to hear that you are happy with our software! If you have any questions in future, please don't hesitate to get in touch. Kind regards, Holly

Kevin
Sales Manager in USA
Einzelhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

It has been the most efficient repricer we have encountered

Kommentare: Main benefit is that we can be confident that our SKUS are being repriced and keeping us in the buybox.

We really enjoy the different filters Xsellco provides. The cost and bulk actions are my favorite. I also like the fact that the customer service dept actually picks up the phone when you have an issue!

Sometimes it does not show accurate information. For example: If the competition is in the buy box, it will show us green (buy box winner), but in reality we would be out of the buy box.

Marcus
Channel Marketing Manager in UK

Great Service

Ease of use. Competitor price tracking. Fast price amendments. Good customer service.

Nothing, we are very happy with all features.

Antwort von xSellco

Hi Marcus, I'm glad to hear you're enjoying using Repricer. I will share your positive comments with our product and support team. Thanks, Ronan

Roberto
Company Director in UK

Good Repricing Software

Kommentare: Questions on the software are usually quickly resolved with their Customer support.

Lots of functionality and reporting features

For small companies that just want repricing on a small catalogue, this can look as an expensive product.

Doug
Owner in Kanada
Internet, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

xSellco repricer makes it easy to implement my pricing strategy.

Probably the best feature is the advanced search filter. I can filter by Buy Box Owned, Sales Rank, Price Alert etc. So useful for seeing important information quickly. I tried other repricers that had lots of repricing rules, but it would never work the way I wanted it to. xSellco just did what I thought it would. The data is accurate even though I am working in multiple marketplaces.

Edoardo
IT in Italien
Bekleidung & Mode, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A very relieable and easy to use solution

Kommentare: I have always the best price compared to my competitors

Very intuitive and fast, also very relieable

It would be perfect with an option to directly drop listings from marketplace and a scheduler for price changes in specific time slots

Matrketplace and PPC Manager in UK
Konsumgüter, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

An essential for any e-commerce business

Integration was very easy for us. Repricer helps keep our products competitive all the time which maximises sales.[SENSITIVE CONTENT] was brilliant when it came to our renewal, offering a great price and no hassle.

Occasionally there has been some downtime on Repricer and slow loading speeds from time to time although these issues seem to be fixed now.

Xsellco repricer is one of the best I have used and I've used a few over the years.

It is easy to use with lots of help and support to help you get the most out of using the software. Getting started is easy. The dashboard is really informative and you can take action from this screen easily and tweak those products that need attention.

One of the most frustrating issues for me is having to put the cost, selling price, min and max, VAT %, etc against every item for each marketplace. It would make life much easier if we were able to have a setting for VAT which would be applied to every product, same with the cost and other basic info which is the same for every product SKU across the marketplaces. It would give me much more time to play with the more advanced settings rather than getting the cost base correct.

Internet, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A fantastic repricer for anyone starting an Amazon store

Kommentare: I would recommend this repricer to anyone starting a new Amazon store.

For two years, this was our go-to repricer. It was simple and easy to use, we set the repricing rules (which can be very specific for certain products, or broad for an entire catalog). There are many unique and useful features that allow you to customize exactly how you want your products priced.

As our business grew, we ultimately moved to a more robust algorithm-based repricer with greater visibility on historical data of product pricing.

Abraham
Abraham
Manager in USA
Programmentwicklung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Fulfills our needs

Repricing Rules and CRM and auto responders

Better reports, like they used to have on previous versions

Lynn
Owner (and everything else) in USA

Customer Service is the Greatest

Kommentare: one less thing on my plate

Easy to Use. Lets me set a value range for pricing. I know I'm getting sales if I'm using it and usually at a good price!

Doesn't take out deleted product. I have to remember to reset it if changing the price in Amazon. A price alert notice would be nice.

Eli
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Probably the best value repricer out there, but not without its shortcomings.

Overall a positive experience and better value than other comparable repricers (I've tried 4). Strong feature set and repricing rule flexibility. Easy to use.

Customer support lags behind competitors. There are also features I don't need in my current plan buy others I do that are only available on the upper tier plans. More flexibility in adding/removing features, even for additional $, would be something I would like to see.