Filtern nach:

Über Sender

Sender macht es einfach für E-Commerce-Vermarkter, effektive E-Mail-Marketing-Kampagnen zu versenden und mehr Umsatz zu pushen.

Erfahre mehr über Sender

Awogor M.
Awogor M.
Editor In Chief
Professionelles Training & Coaching, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 23.2.2021

"My Best In Terms of Email Deliverability"

Kommentare: Sender is the best email autoresponder out there that guarantees you quality at a convenient price that doesn't have to cut a leg or shake your bank. I love everything about them from customer service to service delivery. It literally takes 2 seconds for [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] to respond to live chat.

Vorteile: Sender has repeatedly proved to be the smartest and most effective in terms of email deliverability after comparing my campaigns on Aweber, ConvertKit, and Sender. The fact that it only cost $11 to maintain 5000 subscribers makes me say wow... The fact I can use my PayPal account to pay in place of a credit card makes me want to stick with them forever as I hate to link my credit card.

Nachteile: I'm not sure if this is a con, but I'm just hoping I still need to learn more about their Tagging feature and audience segmentation. I'm sure they have it.

• Bewertet am 23.2.2021
Flavio G.
Musician
Musik, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 19.3.2021

"Kudos for an excellent app and superb customer support!"

Kommentare: The user experience and value for the price, contemplating business growth & scalability, etc. has been really well thought out. The pricing is one of the best around and I find it very reasonable (I'm not yet a paying customer, as I'm just starting out and have a very small audience so far, but I have compared prices with other providers, as I know I will be jumping on a 'starter' plan some time soon).

Vorteile: I'm very impressed overall with this company. I've been shopping around for a good email newsletter provider and have tried a handful already. Sender has beat them all on every count for me. The functionality is straight forward and clean (not cluttered with a noisy UI), the design experience is also clean and aesthetically pleasing (and a breeze to use, as opposed to other editors that are either clunky or cumbersome). And, most importantly, amazing customer service! The response times are quick, and the agents are knowledgeable (don't have to a ticket number around to higher levels unnecessarily), friendly, and straight forward. Congrats!!

Nachteile: I had a small glitch with the segmentation feature but it was quickly fixed by the tech team. Perhaps the campaign editing sequence could be laid out in a single window/process and accessible at all times (as opposed to having to "save & exit" a campaign in process in order to go back a step? For example, I found it hard to find how to rename a campaign (though I eventually found my way around) – but really, it's a minor detail, this UI interface is MUCH, much cleaner than all the rest I've seen.

• Bewertet am 19.3.2021
Kim H.
Kunst & Handwerk, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 18.10.2021

"Review"

Vorteile: easy to use .free service for beginners. excellent customer support

Nachteile: not being able to change block size and videos can't be inserted straight from PC...must go through You Tube and no sound in video when email is opened

• Bewertet am 18.10.2021
Mohammad mehdi S.
SEO and Co-Founder at iranpuyesh.ir
E-Learning, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 1.2.2021

"A user-friendly and economic email-campaign sender!"

Kommentare: I am generally satisfied with the service.
It is a budget campaign-sender and is suitable for customers from low-income countries and small businesses.

Vorteile: Simplicity, generous 2500 subscribers on free plan, suitable prices for non-free plans, Being light and straightforward.

Nachteile: 1- The word processor is fairly basic and need to be improve. I had tough time typing in my native language (Persian: Right to Left). For the campaign I sent recently I had to put figures in the middle of sentence to make sure the figures keep their position in the line.
2- Navigation to the list of subscribers is not easy. For example, I have 1812 subscribers. There is an indicator of 1-10 of 1812. so, by one click I only can see next page 11-20 of 1812. what if I would like to see the last 20 subscribers added recently. if you put the page number beside the indicator, I would see how many pages are there and by entering a page number I would easily move the desired spot in the list.
3- the report on sent campaign can be more advanced.

• Bewertet am 1.2.2021
Deepu P.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 1.7.2021

"Love the product, the UI and the Support"

Vorteile: Amazing UI. It is super easy to use if you want to only do Email Automation. Other tools are super expensive and pack a bunch of features that you don't need. Or else, they are completely useless and buggy.

Nachteile: Maybe documentation of some features can be better but honestly, it was clear once I spoke to the support team

• Bewertet am 1.7.2021
Thandile N.
Freelance
Unterhaltung, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 6.4.2021

"Simply the best!"

Kommentare: I wanted a ood and easy email marketing service with a good price and this makes me happy.

Vorteile: Maybe the best thing is the cost when stood out from what I was using before I have put to the side money after the principle multi day stretch of usage. Its mind boggling for my online business, clients and they love it, it transforms into a remarkable help that has become part of my ordinary commitment. Absolutely easy to use. Very generous even in on free plan with 2500 subscribers. Value for money!

Nachteile: To be honest with you, ever since I started using this, I've been completely satisfied.

• Bewertet am 6.4.2021
Pempho K.
Strategist
Informationsdienst, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 3.2.2021

"Awesome Customer service"

Kommentare: Awesome customer experience, I was coming from Sendinblue, where I had an issue. Sender really showed me the value of live chat help and service. Also it didn't feel like the person was just sticking to a script, they tried to understand my issue and explain.

Vorteile: ease of use, features and ease of setting up

Nachteile: I wish they had starter templates for their automations

• Bewertet am 3.2.2021
Wayne S.
Wayne S.
Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 15.1.2021

"Great Value"

Kommentare: Good inexpensive way for me to stay in touch with my customers and prospects

Vorteile: Ease of Use. Great Value. Good Customer Service.

Nachteile: No 'cons' presently. The new update is fantastic.

• Bewertet am 15.1.2021
Fortune W.
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 17.8.2021

"Love it"

Kommentare: It's been a great experience

Vorteile: Affordable easy to use and customer service is fast and really helpful

Nachteile: There's nothing so far that I haven't liked

• Bewertet am 17.8.2021
Michael W.
Kunst & Handwerk, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 15.7.2021

"I'm very new to blogging."

Kommentare: Today is the second day I can't.

Vorteile: Cost vs features You have automationsss.

Nachteile: Doesn't seem to have good videos (with talking explanations).

• Bewertet am 15.7.2021
Fadiah R.
Fadiah R.
Human Resources Assistant
Bankwesen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter
    Nicht bewertet
  • Bewertet am 24.8.2021

"The best of Sender"

Vorteile: The simplicity of use and point-and-click editing/formatting are outstanding. However, they are constantly striving to enhance it. They make improvements that improve the experience, even when I believe it's already excellent until we're prepared to buy the free account that offers all of the tools and features that we'll need to establish and expand our business.

Nachteile: The most challenging thing for me has been understanding out how to manage and set up subscribers. Some of the template headlines appear misaligned when viewed on a mobile device. This detracts from the final product's professionalism and reflects poorly on my firm.

• Bewertet am 24.8.2021
Beth M.
Executive Director
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 22.2.2021

"Sender Is An Excellent Choice"

Kommentare: This product is excellent and inexpensive. It's a really fantastic platform for our non-profit and helps us keep connected to the community we serve without a great expense. The support is second to none. I don't think I have never worked with such a responsive support team, ever. It's almost instantaneous and they actively work with you to correct concerns and fix bugs if you find them. I really appreciate them so much!

Vorteile: The ease of use and point and click editor/formatting are excellent. They are always working to improve it. Even when I think it's working great already, they make changes that improve the experience.

Nachteile: I do not find this difficult to use. It is very user intuitive and takes no time to figure out and be on your way to creating really stunning newsletters. It actually took me a few months before I took the time (COVID interrupted) to really understand how much it could do, and once I had the opportunity, within one newsletter week, I was able to upgrade our newsletter reader experience a lot. If there was one thing I wish was different about it, it would be that I think I would like the newsletter browser version to be available as soon as I schedule the email version send. This way, I could schedule the social and website posts that share it at the same time as I schedule the email version to go out. Right now, I have to wait until it actually gets sent before it's available in the browser version to share. I understand this may be a coding and timing issue that can't be resolved. It would just be a time saver for me if it could.

• Bewertet am 22.2.2021
Great for beginners
Eventservice, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 3.10.2020

"Great marketing tool for beginners"

Kommentare: I like the Sender app and maybe is a great option if you don't need much of email marketing on your website. This app has great features when comes to making a double opt-in on the subscriber forms and separate the email lists easily.

Vorteile: This software allows you to start in the process of email marketing without question. Is easy to deploy on WordPress and has a great tool for visualizing the process of sending emails to your customers.

Nachteile: It's a very new software which is fine but makes it a bit complicated if you want to integrate it with other apps like Contact Form 7.
If you want to make an integration to another app the process is highly complicated if you don't know anything about coding.

• Bewertet am 3.10.2020
Craig P.
Digital Support Officer
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
    Nicht bewertet
  • Bewertet am 22.7.2021

"Sender Review"

Vorteile: Very easy to use this software. Liked the ease with which you can import subscribers

Nachteile: our organization has 6 different congregations and they all use different emails but all on the same domain.
It will be difficult to have the other congregations to signup because of domain verification.

• Bewertet am 22.7.2021
Rajas N.
Marketing Director
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 21.1.2021

"Excellent Application and Customer Support"

Kommentare: Sender app is hassle free, fast and easy application to use.

Vorteile: I selected this emailer client after checking out 2-3 others. Besides pricing(which is very competitive) I definitely loved its 1) simple interface 2) emailer designing software 3) Very active customer support.

Nachteile: Things I would like to see improved: 1) Contact management - the terminology needs to more explained. Also, there should be an option to create groups with data from campaign reports.

• Bewertet am 21.1.2021
Kimberly H.
Kimberly H.
Business Owner
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 12.10.2021

"Had features that only they offered."

Kommentare: Very good, I was testing the product for my client who will be looking at Sender soon to see if they want to use it. I think this is a good product and will recommend it to other clients considering the cost and features, it's worth it. Support was really great about chatting with me and answering all my questions. I love to test support before purchasing a product.

Vorteile: You can create a spreadsheet with the Date you want the email sent to each person and set a trigger to send that email to that person on that date. You can do it with other services as Birthday Reminders. I like I could do this with a date with a trigger I wanted to set up. That date could be updated as needed. With other services, you could send a birthday reminder but then you had no other date you could work with. It had great support.

Nachteile: They needed a blank email template. I had to pick a premade email template then delete everything in it.

• Bewertet am 12.10.2021
James R.
CMO
  • Bewertet am 28.7.2020

"Best Value for the Money"

Vorteile: One of the best things is the cost when compared to what we were using before we have saved money after the first week of use. Its fantastic for our e-commerce clients and they love it, it becomes a great service that has become part of our routine offering

Nachteile: Took a while to get some information about sender reputation but that was because our team didn't follow up.

• Bewertet am 28.7.2020
Ivy W.
Author
Verlagswesen, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 5.2.2021

"Great product"

Kommentare: Amazing!

Vorteile: I'm really impressed by sender. I was using mailchimp and its features were just slow and cumbersome. Sender's interface is smooth and easy to use and has features that I did not have access to with mailchimp.

Nachteile: I noticed my open rates went down when i switched but that could just be a me thing.

• Bewertet am 5.2.2021
Farukh S.
Business Head
Internet, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 13.9.2021

"Good"

Vorteile: User friendly and good support from Sender team

Nachteile: Integration of social media accounts could be better

• Bewertet am 13.9.2021
Adebimpe D.
Design, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 17.10.2021

"Customer Service"

Kommentare: 9 out of 10

Vorteile: I love the quick response of the company team and their assistance in solving inquiries and issues. Thanks to [SENSITIVE CONTENT] who help me solve my automation issue tonight, who even went the extra mile too. Thank you

Nachteile: I don't seem to have one at the moment as I currently enjoying the software and the customer service

• Bewertet am 17.10.2021
Marie-lise V.
Creative Entrepreneur
Verlagswesen, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 25.3.2021

"Great start"

Vorteile: Very easy to install and great customer support.

Nachteile: I hope the landing page-feature will be live soon

• Bewertet am 25.3.2021
George Y.
  • Bewertet am 25.2.2019

"Owner"

Vorteile: Easy to use, once you understand send flow.

Nachteile: Until you understand flow it's difficult to maneuver. On several occasions I have deleted lists I wanted to keep.

• Bewertet am 25.2.2019
David M.
Computer-Software, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 5.8.2020

"Worthiest email marketing tool out there"

Vorteile: the platform is incredibly intuitive, easy to navigate, simple to design emails on the go.

Nachteile: As of now, nothing, as a user everything looks good at the moment.

• Bewertet am 5.8.2020
Joe C.
CEO/Designer/Engineer
Computerspiele, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 4.9.2019

"Great Product. Very easy to use."

Kommentare: They've been great. Their product is easy to use and whenever I've done something silly, and can't figure something easy out....they've been exceptionally quick in helping out and solving my problem.

Vorteile: Let my emails/newsletter reach the professional level.

Nachteile: No complaints at all, great product, simple to use, excellent support

• Bewertet am 4.9.2019
Lucy S.
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 5.9.2021

"Sender is great!"

Kommentare: I started using sender following a number of good reviews. And they weren't wrong! so user friendly as i Have ZERO experience with this kind of thing. Support team are UNREAL! They have solved every issue for me and they are so prompt and friendly. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] have been amazing!

Vorteile: Everything! All automated and campaign emails