Über Sender

Sender macht es einfach für E-Commerce-Vermarkter, effektive E-Mail-Marketing-Kampagnen zu versenden und mehr Umsatz zu pushen.

Erfahre mehr über Sender

Sender forms or the api are pretty straightforward to implement on your website.

Until you understand flow it's difficult to maneuver. On several occasions I have deleted lists I wanted to keep.

Bewertungen zu Sender

Sender hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 149 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Sender bereits verwendet?

awogor
awogor
Editor In Chief in Nigeria
Professionelles Training & Coaching, Selbstständig

My Best In Terms of Email Deliverability

Kommentare: Sender is the best email autoresponder out there that guarantees you quality at a convenient price that doesn't have to cut a leg or shake your bank. I love everything about them from customer service to service delivery. It literally takes 2 seconds for [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] to respond to live chat.

Sender has repeatedly proved to be the smartest and most effective in terms of email deliverability after comparing my campaigns on Aweber, ConvertKit, and Sender. The fact that it only cost $11 to maintain 5000 subscribers makes me say wow... The fact I can use my PayPal account to pay in place of a credit card makes me want to stick with them forever as I hate to link my credit card.

I'm not sure if this is a con, but I'm just hoping I still need to learn more about their Tagging feature and audience segmentation. I'm sure they have it.

Flavio
Musician in Kolumbien
Musik, Selbstständig

Kudos for an excellent app and superb customer support!

Kommentare: The user experience and value for the price, contemplating business growth & scalability, etc. has been really well thought out. The pricing is one of the best around and I find it very reasonable (I'm not yet a paying customer, as I'm just starting out and have a very small audience so far, but I have compared prices with other providers, as I know I will be jumping on a 'starter' plan some time soon).

I'm very impressed overall with this company. I've been shopping around for a good email newsletter provider and have tried a handful already. Sender has beat them all on every count for me. The functionality is straight forward and clean (not cluttered with a noisy UI), the design experience is also clean and aesthetically pleasing (and a breeze to use, as opposed to other editors that are either clunky or cumbersome). And, most importantly, amazing customer service! The response times are quick, and the agents are knowledgeable (don't have to a ticket number around to higher levels unnecessarily), friendly, and straight forward. Congrats!!

I had a small glitch with the segmentation feature but it was quickly fixed by the tech team. Perhaps the campaign editing sequence could be laid out in a single window/process and accessible at all times (as opposed to having to "save & exit" a campaign in process in order to go back a step? For example, I found it hard to find how to rename a campaign (though I eventually found my way around) – but really, it's a minor detail, this UI interface is MUCH, much cleaner than all the rest I've seen.

Baha

Salma
Marketing Director in Marokko
Lebensmittelproduktion, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Advantages and Disadvantages All In Mix

Kommentare: Our experience has been positive and navigate at the same time. Would be so great with some improvement exactly.

Sender offers a user-friendly interface, drag-and-drop editor, automation, segmentation, and A/B testing capabilities, and helpful customer support. It has helped us improve our email marketing efforts and reach more subscribers.

There are some features can be confusing or difficult to navigate for me. Occasional glitches, and the pricing model is based on the number of subscribers.

Jean
Unterhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Moved for the price, staying for customer service !

Kommentare: It's a no fuss solution to send email broadcasts and automation. I've been looking for an alternative to Aweber so I could have funnels in trees and better delivery. Customer service is quickly available and helpful. Price is very low.

Delivery was better, price was lower, and customer service has been amazing every time.

I've had some issues setting up the API V1 but that was mostly on me. The new version V2 works perfectly.

Frank
Independent Artist in USA
Bildende Kunst, Selbstständig

Sender Email Marketing Affordable Service with Good Deliverablility

Kommentare: Sender is a great tool for artists and ecomcerce, however, the service I use to sell my art now has an email sending tool. But with Sender you get more bang for you buck in comparison.

It is quick to use. You can login and send an full designed email in minutes, or spend all day to tweak it, either way there are less steps to the process and it's not a large learning curve like MailChimp.

You have to put each paragraph in a separate text box, otherwise the subscriber may see them spaced differently in their inbox.

Eventservice, Selbstständig

Great marketing tool for beginners

Kommentare: I like the Sender app and maybe is a great option if you don't need much of email marketing on your website. This app has great features when comes to making a double opt-in on the subscriber forms and separate the email lists easily.

This software allows you to start in the process of email marketing without question. Is easy to deploy on WordPress and has a great tool for visualizing the process of sending emails to your customers.

It's a very new software which is fine but makes it a bit complicated if you want to integrate it with other apps like Contact Form 7. If you want to make an integration to another app the process is highly complicated if you don't know anything about coding.

Wayne
Wayne
CEO in USA
Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung, Selbstständig

Great Value

Kommentare: Good inexpensive way for me to stay in touch with my customers and prospects

Ease of Use. Great Value. Good Customer Service.

No 'cons' presently. The new update is fantastic.

Unternehmensberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great tool at good price point

Kommentare: If your starting with email marketing and MailChimp isn't for you then this might be a great choice.

Easy to use interface Good price point Fast and helpful customer service Decision trees and more

I could not find some of the questions I had in an online manual Not many out of the box integrations available

Davide
Music producer in Australien
Musik, Selbstständig

A viable alternative

Kommentare: Overall it is a good alternative, for small business

it's more affordable than other providers, you can send for free up to 2500 subscribers, plans are cheaper, pay as you go option

template builder, resend option to unopened mail unavailable for free

Farhan
Owner in Kanada
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The Best auto email marketing out there

very intuitive, easy to navigate, simple to design emails on the go.

not much few minor glitches which are not stopping me to do my work.

Beth
Executive Director in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Sender Is An Excellent Choice

Kommentare: This product is excellent and inexpensive. It's a really fantastic platform for our non-profit and helps us keep connected to the community we serve without a great expense. The support is second to none. I don't think I have never worked with such a responsive support team, ever. It's almost instantaneous and they actively work with you to correct concerns and fix bugs if you find them. I really appreciate them so much!

The ease of use and point and click editor/formatting are excellent. They are always working to improve it. Even when I think it's working great already, they make changes that improve the experience.

I do not find this difficult to use. It is very user intuitive and takes no time to figure out and be on your way to creating really stunning newsletters. It actually took me a few months before I took the time (COVID interrupted) to really understand how much it could do, and once I had the opportunity, within one newsletter week, I was able to upgrade our newsletter reader experience a lot. If there was one thing I wish was different about it, it would be that I think I would like the newsletter browser version to be available as soon as I schedule the email version send. This way, I could schedule the social and website posts that share it at the same time as I schedule the email version to go out. Right now, I have to wait until it actually gets sent before it's available in the browser version to share. I understand this may be a coding and timing issue that can't be resolved. It would just be a time saver for me if it could.

Linna
marketing in Deutschland
Telekommunikation, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

24 hours supports really help me a lot.

Kommentare: with more than 10 years' experience, we have many customers' emails. Some of them just lost contact after a long time of no contact. It is a hard time during pandemic, we can not join any exhibitions. So we hope to keep in touch with our old customers. email marketing is what we need. And not only us, but also our competitors, our customers, all of them are using email marketing.

The product email campaign is not easy to use. I met many problems, but the 24 hours support engineers help me a lot to get used to the product. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] offers excellent support. I asked the same problem with 2 engineers. She could solve the problem in 2 munites!

verify domain. I have used this product for many days, but I still have not passed the verification things. There is weak support for this part. And it leads to our domain email returning much yesterday. My webmaster requires us to change a new domain.

Adebimpe
owner in UK
Design, Selbstständig

Kommentare: 9 out of 10

I love the quick response of the company team and their assistance in solving inquiries and issues. Thanks to [SENSITIVE CONTENT] who help me solve my automation issue tonight, who even went the extra mile too. Thank you

I don't seem to have one at the moment as I currently enjoying the software and the customer service

Farukh
Business Head in Indien
Internet, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Good

User friendly and good support from Sender team

Integration of social media accounts could be better

Mohammad Mehdi
Website Manager in Deutschland
Bildungsmanagement, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Very Affordable and Easy to Use Email Campaign Provider

Kommentare: Overall, I highly recommend this panel to everyone, especially small businesses and businesses in low-income countries. because the plan is generous and even If you want to upgrade to paid one, the price is very fair. On the other hand, the team support you whenever you need technical support.

Generous: The free plan has 2500 subscribers which is higher than other services that I’ve experienced User Friendly: The panel is very simple and easy to use Very good customer support

Template Editor can be more adjustable for right to left languages. I have some issues with numbers there.

Curt
Director in USA
Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great for creating shareable newsletters

Kommentare: I've used MailChimp, Active Campaign, Moosend and pretty much any Email marketing software there is currently, and I found that none had better email templates. Saved me tons of time and money. I even stopped hiring designers from Fiver.

They’re actively listening to what the users need. I like that. Suggested some improvements some time back, now most of them are live.

Saw some minor issues with Outlook, they got fixed. When they will update , it will carry more good.

PAUL
Account Manager / Digital Strategist in Australien
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Like mailchimp in the old days

Kommentare: I needed a sales automation system for a startup that inexperienced users could easily set up and manager

So easy to use, great templates, full feature set and sales automation with the free version

I Actually really enjoying using it and have been able to get the job done quickly

Lucy
Owner in Australien
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

Sender is great!

Kommentare: I started using sender following a number of good reviews. And they weren't wrong! so user friendly as i Have ZERO experience with this kind of thing. Support team are UNREAL! They have solved every issue for me and they are so prompt and friendly. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] have been amazing!

Everything! All automated and campaign emails

Nothing so far - everything I have used has been great

Cemil
Smart Contract Developer in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Cheap and high quality compared to its competitors

My favorite email marketing app, it's cheap, reliable, and user friendly.

A flawless and inexpensive app that does exactly its job. I didn't have a problem, I'm happy.

Meriem
Entrepreneur in Marokko
Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig

Review

The support I got from [SENSITIVE CONTENT] when I was having problems.

I didn't find something that I don't like

Director in UK
Bau

Very pleased indeed.

Kommentare: Incredible levels of technical support. Never encountered the like before. Very impressed!

Technical support. Their technical support is genuinely excellent. Highly responsive, prompt and knowledgeable. I had a problem with my HTML that I couldn't fix for a campaign and they even did that for me! I used to use Mailchimp who would take days to reply. These guys reply almost immediately and couldn't work harder to help me. Really, really impressed.

There is some functionality - especially in campaign analytics - that I'd like. However, when I raised this they got onto it immediately so I can't really complain at that sort of helpfulness.

abdellah
work online in Marokko

my experience with SENDER

Kommentare: Everything is good and perfect with a great customer support

this is the most powerful company that I'm with , Ease of Use and anti-spam , good email templates also all my message go to the inbox , good communication with my subscribers , i'm really so happy to work with this company

Rhonda
Event innovator in Südafrika

WONDERFUL

I love the support aspect, I have repeatedly received quick, helpful and outstanding service. Also newsletters display quickly in emails.

I don't like that you cannot log in using your email address. But that's a small thing. Sender is totally worth using.

Antje
Webdeveloper in Österreich

very easy and user-friendly, especially for beginners

easy and quick to set up and use!!! user-friendly, especially for beginners, and a very efficient, helpful live-chat help!!!

it would be nice to really be able to have customised forms, right now customising is very restrictive