Über Sender

Sender macht es einfach für E-Commerce-Vermarkter, effektive E-Mail-Marketing-Kampagnen zu versenden und mehr Umsatz zu pushen.

Erfahre mehr über Sender

Sender forms or the api are pretty straightforward to implement on your website.

Until you understand flow it's difficult to maneuver. On several occasions I have deleted lists I wanted to keep.

Bewertungen zu Sender

4,9

Sender hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 136 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Sender bereits verwendet?

awogor
awogor
Editor In Chief in Nigeria
Professionelles Training & Coaching, Selbstständig

My Best In Terms of Email Deliverability

Kommentare: Sender is the best email autoresponder out there that guarantees you quality at a convenient price that doesn't have to cut a leg or shake your bank. I love everything about them from customer service to service delivery. It literally takes 2 seconds for [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] to respond to live chat.

Sender has repeatedly proved to be the smartest and most effective in terms of email deliverability after comparing my campaigns on Aweber, ConvertKit, and Sender. The fact that it only cost $11 to maintain 5000 subscribers makes me say wow... The fact I can use my PayPal account to pay in place of a credit card makes me want to stick with them forever as I hate to link my credit card.

I'm not sure if this is a con, but I'm just hoping I still need to learn more about their Tagging feature and audience segmentation. I'm sure they have it.

Jean
Unterhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Moved for the price, staying for customer service !

Kommentare: It's a no fuss solution to send email broadcasts and automation. I've been looking for an alternative to Aweber so I could have funnels in trees and better delivery. Customer service is quickly available and helpful. Price is very low.

Delivery was better, price was lower, and customer service has been amazing every time.

I've had some issues setting up the API V1 but that was mostly on me. The new version V2 works perfectly.

Deniz
Consultant in Türkei

Very Useful For Simple User

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Simplicity. Other email automation tools have lots of unnecessary features and these are just caused confusing people mind.

Customer support and ''how to use'' video guides not enough.

Laura
owner in Spanien
Glücksspiel & Casinos, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Terrible customer service

Kommentare: Terrible

Functionality is similar to other competitors

They closed my account without letting me know why. They make you learn how it works, to set up everything, to load your contact list, and set up your first campaign and they took three days to tell you that your account is closed. Of course, we review the terms of service and we don't find what we don't comply, and they denied telling us. Seem is completely arbitrary. we have been using Benchmark for two years and we have a rate of 8 over 10 in our account reputation.

Jonathan
Managing Director in Australien
Personalwesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great product at an affordable price

I mainly chose Sender based on price compared to other competitors but am very happy with the features and how easy it is to use. It does everything I need and for a lot less than other companies.

Yet to find one as I have only recently started using it.

Inalegwu Leonard
Owner in Nigeria

I love Sender.net, The best in the industry right now

Kommentare: the forms have helped me generate leads. Helped my email marketing far easier than i thought i would be

i love the mail automation and forms. it has helped me generate leads. i also love the overview feature. i helps me know the performance of my site in terms of visitors. wonderful feature. The forms integrate easily.

i have not seen yet, started using sender.net for about three months now. I hope there will be non

Great for beginners in Mexiko
Eventservice, Selbstständig

Great marketing tool for beginners

Kommentare: I like the Sender app and maybe is a great option if you don't need much of email marketing on your website. This app has great features when comes to making a double opt-in on the subscriber forms and separate the email lists easily.

This software allows you to start in the process of email marketing without question. Is easy to deploy on WordPress and has a great tool for visualizing the process of sending emails to your customers.

It's a very new software which is fine but makes it a bit complicated if you want to integrate it with other apps like Contact Form 7. If you want to make an integration to another app the process is highly complicated if you don't know anything about coding.

Change catalyst in Malaysia
Unternehmensberatung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great tool at good price point

Kommentare: If your starting with email marketing and MailChimp isn't for you then this might be a great choice.

Easy to use interface Good price point Fast and helpful customer service Decision trees and more

I could not find some of the questions I had in an online manual Not many out of the box integrations available

florence
Artist in USA
Kunst & Handwerk, Selbstständig

Love this platform

Kommentare: I always get immediate customer assistance whenever I need some. That's a huge bonus.

I like that it's so easy to use. In just a few min I can create a newsletter that will be appealing and fun.

Nothing in particular, I like it as it is.

Kim
owner in USA
Kunst & Handwerk, Selbstständig

Review

easy to use .free service for beginners. excellent customer support

not being able to change block size and videos can't be inserted straight from PC...must go through You Tube and no sound in video when email is opened

Flavio
Musician in Kolumbien
Musik, Selbstständig

Kudos for an excellent app and superb customer support!

Kommentare: The user experience and value for the price, contemplating business growth & scalability, etc. has been really well thought out. The pricing is one of the best around and I find it very reasonable (I'm not yet a paying customer, as I'm just starting out and have a very small audience so far, but I have compared prices with other providers, as I know I will be jumping on a 'starter' plan some time soon).

I'm very impressed overall with this company. I've been shopping around for a good email newsletter provider and have tried a handful already. Sender has beat them all on every count for me. The functionality is straight forward and clean (not cluttered with a noisy UI), the design experience is also clean and aesthetically pleasing (and a breeze to use, as opposed to other editors that are either clunky or cumbersome). And, most importantly, amazing customer service! The response times are quick, and the agents are knowledgeable (don't have to a ticket number around to higher levels unnecessarily), friendly, and straight forward. Congrats!!

I had a small glitch with the segmentation feature but it was quickly fixed by the tech team. Perhaps the campaign editing sequence could be laid out in a single window/process and accessible at all times (as opposed to having to "save & exit" a campaign in process in order to go back a step? For example, I found it hard to find how to rename a campaign (though I eventually found my way around) – but really, it's a minor detail, this UI interface is MUCH, much cleaner than all the rest I've seen.

Fadiah
Fadiah
Human Resources Assistant in Malaysia
Bankwesen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

The best of Sender

The simplicity of use and point-and-click editing/formatting are outstanding. However, they are constantly striving to enhance it. They make improvements that improve the experience, even when I believe it's already excellent until we're prepared to buy the free account that offers all of the tools and features that we'll need to establish and expand our business.

The most challenging thing for me has been understanding out how to manage and set up subscribers. Some of the template headlines appear misaligned when viewed on a mobile device. This detracts from the final product's professionalism and reflects poorly on my firm.

Beth
Executive Director in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Sender Is An Excellent Choice

Kommentare: This product is excellent and inexpensive. It's a really fantastic platform for our non-profit and helps us keep connected to the community we serve without a great expense. The support is second to none. I don't think I have never worked with such a responsive support team, ever. It's almost instantaneous and they actively work with you to correct concerns and fix bugs if you find them. I really appreciate them so much!

The ease of use and point and click editor/formatting are excellent. They are always working to improve it. Even when I think it's working great already, they make changes that improve the experience.

I do not find this difficult to use. It is very user intuitive and takes no time to figure out and be on your way to creating really stunning newsletters. It actually took me a few months before I took the time (COVID interrupted) to really understand how much it could do, and once I had the opportunity, within one newsletter week, I was able to upgrade our newsletter reader experience a lot. If there was one thing I wish was different about it, it would be that I think I would like the newsletter browser version to be available as soon as I schedule the email version send. This way, I could schedule the social and website posts that share it at the same time as I schedule the email version to go out. Right now, I have to wait until it actually gets sent before it's available in the browser version to share. I understand this may be a coding and timing issue that can't be resolved. It would just be a time saver for me if it could.

Thandile
Freelance in Südafrika
Unterhaltung, Selbstständig

Simply the best!

Kommentare: I wanted a ood and easy email marketing service with a good price and this makes me happy.

Maybe the best thing is the cost when stood out from what I was using before I have put to the side money after the principle multi day stretch of usage. Its mind boggling for my online business, clients and they love it, it transforms into a remarkable help that has become part of my ordinary commitment. Absolutely easy to use. Very generous even in on free plan with 2500 subscribers. Value for money!

To be honest with you, ever since I started using this, I've been completely satisfied.

Markus
Marketing Manager in Spanien
Unterhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Email marketing tool which delivers

Kommentare: Our main objective is solved - we got reliable email marketing tool which delivers our messages to our subscribers fine. Secondly, great customer support helps us to solve ongoing issues, provides useful advices when and if needed. Overall, Sender is great solution for very reasonable price.

Briefly, the best feature of Sender, we love and appreciate the most, is that it can deliver your messages into subscribers inboxes. Moreover, customer support is super helpful here - all issues are solved fast and, most importantly, via live chat. It makes problem-solving very efficient in comparison with other email marketing tools which mostly offers email support only. Unboarding process was very smooth and easy, it did not create any additional headaches or consumed too much time during the set up of our campaigns. Also, based on past experiences, we can say that Sender is not too expensive and it pays back well for what you spend.

Generally, I do not see any significant drawbacks but few small upgrades could enrich the experience. Overall reporting/analytics could be slightly more informative. Currently, reporting per campaign and/or transactional email works fine but some overall reporting features would be useful too which would sum up performance of campaigns for a specific period, segment, etc. Then, segmentation based on subscribers' activity in transactional emails would be helpful as well. At this moment, I solve the latter with some automation rules.

Pempho
Strategist in Südafrika
Informationsdienst, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Awesome Customer service

Kommentare: Awesome customer experience, I was coming from Sendinblue, where I had an issue. Sender really showed me the value of live chat help and service. Also it didn't feel like the person was just sticking to a script, they tried to understand my issue and explain.

ease of use, features and ease of setting up

I wish they had starter templates for their automations

Craig
Digital Support Officer in Südafrika
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Sender Review

Very easy to use this software. Liked the ease with which you can import subscribers

our organization has 6 different congregations and they all use different emails but all on the same domain. It will be difficult to have the other congregations to signup because of domain verification.

Rajas
Marketing Director in Indien
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Application and Customer Support

Kommentare: Sender app is hassle free, fast and easy application to use.

I selected this emailer client after checking out 2-3 others. Besides pricing(which is very competitive) I definitely loved its 1) simple interface 2) emailer designing software 3) Very active customer support.

Things I would like to see improved: 1) Contact management - the terminology needs to more explained. Also, there should be an option to create groups with data from campaign reports.

Kimberly
Kimberly
Business Owner in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Had features that only they offered.

Kommentare: Very good, I was testing the product for my client who will be looking at Sender soon to see if they want to use it. I think this is a good product and will recommend it to other clients considering the cost and features, it's worth it. Support was really great about chatting with me and answering all my questions. I love to test support before purchasing a product.

You can create a spreadsheet with the Date you want the email sent to each person and set a trigger to send that email to that person on that date. You can do it with other services as Birthday Reminders. I like I could do this with a date with a trigger I wanted to set up. That date could be updated as needed. With other services, you could send a birthday reminder but then you had no other date you could work with. It had great support.

They needed a blank email template. I had to pick a premade email template then delete everything in it.

Linna
marketing in Deutschland
Telekommunikation, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

24 hours supports really help me a lot.

Kommentare: with more than 10 years' experience, we have many customers' emails. Some of them just lost contact after a long time of no contact. It is a hard time during pandemic, we can not join any exhibitions. So we hope to keep in touch with our old customers. email marketing is what we need. And not only us, but also our competitors, our customers, all of them are using email marketing.

The product email campaign is not easy to use. I met many problems, but the 24 hours support engineers help me a lot to get used to the product. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] offers excellent support. I asked the same problem with 2 engineers. She could solve the problem in 2 munites!

verify domain. I have used this product for many days, but I still have not passed the verification things. There is weak support for this part. And it leads to our domain email returning much yesterday. My webmaster requires us to change a new domain.

Wayne
Wayne
CEO in USA
Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung, Selbstständig

Great Value

Kommentare: Good inexpensive way for me to stay in touch with my customers and prospects

Ease of Use. Great Value. Good Customer Service.

No 'cons' presently. The new update is fantastic.

Alyce
Program Support & Comunications in Kanada
Bürgerliche & soziale Einrichtungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great alternative to more mainstream email marketing products

The price is right! This service has a wonderful price for the features included. For a small nonprofit, we were not willing to pay upwards of $50 per month to expand our contact list over 1000 people. Other than a few missing features, it offers almost everything you would find at a competitor. The campaign designer is simple to use and offers lots of opportunities for customization. I also find that the support team is VERY helpful and responsive. Overall, I love this product and I hope the Sender team continues to add features!

There are a few minor features missing that would improve our experience with the product, including: - The ability to send test emails to a list (rather than just a single person at a time) - The ability to add a note to send with a test email - The ability to add a "Share Campaign with a Friend" button comparable to Mailchimp's share feature - An easily accessible link to the browser version of a campaign, even after the campaign is sent - The ability to insert a video into the body of an email with a "play" button (currently, videos are automatically changed to gifs and will play when the email is opened)

James
CMO in USA

Best Value for the Money

One of the best things is the cost when compared to what we were using before we have saved money after the first week of use. Its fantastic for our e-commerce clients and they love it, it becomes a great service that has become part of our routine offering

Took a while to get some information about sender reputation but that was because our team didn't follow up.

Deepu
CEO in Indien
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Love the product, the UI and the Support

Amazing UI. It is super easy to use if you want to only do Email Automation. Other tools are super expensive and pack a bunch of features that you don't need. Or else, they are completely useless and buggy.

Maybe documentation of some features can be better but honestly, it was clear once I spoke to the support team

Fortune
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Love it

Kommentare: It's been a great experience

Affordable easy to use and customer service is fast and really helpful

There's nothing so far that I haven't liked