Über Sender

Sender macht es einfach für E-Commerce-Vermarkter, effektive E-Mail-Marketing-Kampagnen zu versenden und mehr Umsatz zu pushen.

Erfahre mehr über Sender

Sender forms or the api are pretty straightforward to implement on your website.

Until you understand flow it's difficult to maneuver. On several occasions I have deleted lists I wanted to keep.

Bewertungen zu Sender

Sender hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 154 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Sender bereits verwendet?

awogor
awogor
Editor In Chief in Nigeria
Professionelles Training & Coaching, Selbstständig

My Best In Terms of Email Deliverability

Kommentare: Sender is the best email autoresponder out there that guarantees you quality at a convenient price that doesn't have to cut a leg or shake your bank. I love everything about them from customer service to service delivery. It literally takes 2 seconds for [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] to respond to live chat.

Sender has repeatedly proved to be the smartest and most effective in terms of email deliverability after comparing my campaigns on Aweber, ConvertKit, and Sender. The fact that it only cost $11 to maintain 5000 subscribers makes me say wow... The fact I can use my PayPal account to pay in place of a credit card makes me want to stick with them forever as I hate to link my credit card.

I'm not sure if this is a con, but I'm just hoping I still need to learn more about their Tagging feature and audience segmentation. I'm sure they have it.

Yair
Marketing Manager in Israel
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Love Sender's Customer Service Experience

4,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: The overall experience is good, it's easy to use, and everything is going smooth

I reached out to Sender's customer service and got help from Skylar. It was a pleasure, so helpful, so kind, I felt I was in a very good hands

Nothing at all. No problems so far, really happy

Salma
Marketing Director in Marokko
Lebensmittelproduktion, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Advantages and Disadvantages All In Mix

Kommentare: Our experience has been positive and navigate at the same time. Would be so great with some improvement exactly.

Sender offers a user-friendly interface, drag-and-drop editor, automation, segmentation, and A/B testing capabilities, and helpful customer support. It has helped us improve our email marketing efforts and reach more subscribers.

There are some features can be confusing or difficult to navigate for me. Occasional glitches, and the pricing model is based on the number of subscribers.

Marilynn
Marilynn
Writer in USA
Verlagswesen, Selbstständig

Excellent Customer Service

Kommentare: My overall experience has been excellent.

[sensitive content hidden] is absolutely the most excellent customer service agent I have encountered in many years. He hung in there with me on chat for hours while he helped walk me through all the procedures I needed to learn. His patience was invaluable, his expertise was awesome, and his kindness and spirit is unparalleled. I can't speak highly enough of [sensitive content hidden] just hanging in there through all this without a word of complaint, just happy to see me through the process and get me back up and running. You have a true gem in [sensitive content hidden], and I am so impressed by him. Wow, thanks for the most excellent customer service I've received in a long time. Big Smiles and Gratitude, Marilynn Hughes

A little bit of a rush to judgment about accounts, there could be better communication. But that is solved by using the chat feature very easily, especially if you chat with [sensitive content hidden].

Nicole
Editor in Kanada

Exceeding expectations so far

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

I'm new to Sender after trying several different newsletter services, and so far I'm very happy with it. It's been easy to set up landing forms and an automation sequence for new subscribers, and the email design tool is easy to use as well. They also have a lot of resources for new users, and their free tier is one of the most generous ones I've seen. I also really appreciate that they have a payment tier that allows you to pay per email sent, rather than a monthly subscription. For less frequent emailers like me, this will save me a lot of money.

The only minor annoyance I have is that as best I can tell, when making a form for new subscribers, I'm restricted to putting the info in a smaller text box and can't use the entire page. Not a big deal, but I wish there was more flexibility.

Eventservice, Selbstständig

Great marketing tool for beginners

Kommentare: I like the Sender app and maybe is a great option if you don't need much of email marketing on your website. This app has great features when comes to making a double opt-in on the subscriber forms and separate the email lists easily.

This software allows you to start in the process of email marketing without question. Is easy to deploy on WordPress and has a great tool for visualizing the process of sending emails to your customers.

It's a very new software which is fine but makes it a bit complicated if you want to integrate it with other apps like Contact Form 7. If you want to make an integration to another app the process is highly complicated if you don't know anything about coding.

Unternehmensberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great tool at good price point

Kommentare: If your starting with email marketing and MailChimp isn't for you then this might be a great choice.

Easy to use interface Good price point Fast and helpful customer service Decision trees and more

I could not find some of the questions I had in an online manual Not many out of the box integrations available

henrik
CEO in Frankreich
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

Excellent customer service

Kommentare: Fast, dynamic, friendly and skilled customer service

Excellent customer service. Fast reactivity and helped me set up the platform with complicated host settings.

There was nothing I didn't like, maybe the complicated setup but I suppose it's for not being considered spam later on.

Davide
Music producer in Australien
Musik, Selbstständig

A viable alternative

Kommentare: Overall it is a good alternative, for small business

it's more affordable than other providers, you can send for free up to 2500 subscribers, plans are cheaper, pay as you go option

template builder, resend option to unopened mail unavailable for free

Marketing Director in Ruanda
E-Learning, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Beautiful Platform with a Great Price

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

The Customer Support Email Marketing Smooth send outs User-friendly email builder

SMS marketing failures for unknown reasons Little number of integrations possible

Baha

Craig
Digital Support Officer in Südafrika
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Sender Review

Very easy to use this software. Liked the ease with which you can import subscribers

our organization has 6 different congregations and they all use different emails but all on the same domain. It will be difficult to have the other congregations to signup because of domain verification.

James
CMO in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Best Value for the Money

One of the best things is the cost when compared to what we were using before we have saved money after the first week of use. Its fantastic for our e-commerce clients and they love it, it becomes a great service that has become part of our routine offering

Took a while to get some information about sender reputation but that was because our team didn't follow up.

George
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use, once you understand send flow.

Joe
CEO/Designer/Engineer in USA
Computerspiele, Selbstständig

Great Product. Very easy to use.

Kommentare: They've been great. Their product is easy to use and whenever I've done something silly, and can't figure something easy out....they've been exceptionally quick in helping out and solving my problem.

Let my emails/newsletter reach the professional level.

No complaints at all, great product, simple to use, excellent support

Ali
Ali
CTO in Iran
, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

I have used this software for almost two months and we had no issues since then

Kommentare: We use it to send our marketing emails. and some of our transactional emails

easy to use. it's functionalities are enough. api is good and wel-defined. but there can be pre implemented libraries in each programming language like c

There no WYSIWYG editor for transactional emails. Help and manual are not complete. number of clicks can be shown on the content for transactional emails and email automation.

Antwort von Sender.net

Hello Ali! Thanks a lot for your review. Just a quick notice that actually there is WYSIWYG editor for transactional emails as well. Drop us a line to live-chat or support email and we will try to solve it out.

Mohammad Mehdi
Website Manager in Deutschland
Bildungsmanagement, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Very Affordable and Easy to Use Email Campaign Provider

Kommentare: Overall, I highly recommend this panel to everyone, especially small businesses and businesses in low-income countries. because the plan is generous and even If you want to upgrade to paid one, the price is very fair. On the other hand, the team support you whenever you need technical support.

Generous: The free plan has 2500 subscribers which is higher than other services that I’ve experienced User Friendly: The panel is very simple and easy to use Very good customer support

Template Editor can be more adjustable for right to left languages. I have some issues with numbers there.

Sherman
Founder in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Email Marketing Platform

Kommentare: I really enjoy the platform.

It is easy to use, their customer service is good and the price is right.

The payment processes are not the clearest. May want to make that a bit easier to understand.

Kaedrian
Owner in Philippinen

Sender is Amazing!

Kommentare: Saves so much time and encourages a beginner like me.

I love how non-complicated the interface is, and how smooth it goes. The verification process was also very quick. A quick look at the screen, and you already know how it goes. Of course, there will be some questions but the learning process is really quick. The flow and how all the buttons are set up is really logical. And it is so smooth. Not clunky and lag. I am loving it! Customer service is also quick to respond, polite, and has common sense.

I have only used it for a while so I cannot say yet what is lacking. However, I did not find a way to tag audiences so that may be one downside. But there is segmentation so you can work your way around it.

Lucy
Owner in Australien
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

Sender is great!

Kommentare: I started using sender following a number of good reviews. And they weren't wrong! so user friendly as i Have ZERO experience with this kind of thing. Support team are UNREAL! They have solved every issue for me and they are so prompt and friendly. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] have been amazing!

Everything! All automated and campaign emails

Nothing so far - everything I have used has been great

Marc
Sales in Indien
Gastgewerbe, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Product

Kommentare: Excellent

Excellent product and very user friendly

More analytics to under to under the opening of emails and time spent

Thomas
Blogger in Malaysia

Awesome newsletter platform!

Super clean and simple interface. Easy to get used to. A lot of useful features such as Automation with a great attention to detail. Sender seems to only provide what most users need. That is the point haha.

Perhaps it can help with building a newsletter archive on the user's website?

NAJEEB
Sales Engineer in Vereinigte Arabische Emirate
Öl & Energie, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

QUICK & USER FRIENDLY

Kommentare: MADE MARKETING EASIER WITH EMAIL CAMPAIGN

EASY TO CREAT CAMPAIGN & UPLOAD OF CONTACTS

I DIDN'T FIND ANY DIFFICULTIES AT THE MOMENT.

Neimuntas
Neimuntas
Motion graphics artist in Litauen

Great!

Well delivery is very good! I like the way emails are sent to my customers, I tried using getresponse before but it failed miserably.

Im missing few things, but it's ok, support takes care of it! It could be more user friendly I guess, but the team at sender seems to be working hard on it!

Gerardo
I use Senders non-comercially in Kolumbien
Kunst & Handwerk, Selbstständig

I like it so far

It has been overall easy to use and effective.

I'm not sure if I was able to set up the SPF and DKIM records properly.