Filtern nach:

4,6 /5
    4,7 /5
    4,7 /5

Über CarShipIO

Freight management solution that helps businesses manage trips, plan routes, create job cost estimates, generate invoices, and more.

Erfahre mehr über CarShipIO

Nohemi L.
Accounts payable
  • Bewertet am 1.6.2017

"Good program to work with"

Kommentare: Everything.

Vorteile: The ability to send and save all information for BOL and Invoicing. The new integration of Quickbooks

Nachteile: Something bad is that during the night I create loads but it takes longer to populate information and save. Some vins don't populate info.

Rich B.
Automotive, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 5.6.2017

"Perfect if you want to be on the cutting edge, my customers love it! Set yourself apart from others!"

Kommentare: to many to list

Vorteile: I like being able to scan vin #'s and mark damage on a picture. Best of all the information, invoices, ebols, customer signatures are all easy to find and track. I have found thousands of dollars worth of receivables that were lost by companies I was sub hauling for. That means I was more organized than they were and that means I get paid on all car that I move. When you moving many cars and working long hours you don't have to keep track of you paperwork. Its easy to track unpaid invoices and easy to mark them as paid. On my days off I don't have to spend hours trying to remember and organizing what cars were delivered and if they were invoiced or not. Bottom line this software streamlines your car hauling business which allows you to move more cars and make more money.

Nachteile: At times I have struggled to make it work on my device, but the problem was not the software it was my phone. Whenever I have a suggestion they are always receptive. In fact the bol has been updated to my liking after i made a suggestion although they were more than likely working in the direction I was suggesting.

• Bewertet am 5.6.2017
Roni Q.
    Nicht bewertet
  • Bewertet am 21.7.2017

"It has been a big help when it comes to invoicing and and keeping tabs on whose paid"

Vorteile: The invoice section. The completed invoice per order and how easy it is to mark invoiced. Easy to keep tabs of what I've done.

Nachteile: What I liked least is that there's seems no way to categorize certain expenses per trip. For example how much fuel was bought. Misc purchases such as tires, def.

• Bewertet am 21.7.2017
Zak T.
  • Bewertet am 14.7.2017

"Best software in the industry"

Kommentare: Tremendous time saving and organization tool

Vorteile: 1. Interface for dispatcher
2. Variety of features like:
Splitting loads
Sorting loads
Different load views
Upload support for a lot of companies
Driver pay calculation

Nachteile: I think the mobile app is much better now then when it was just rolled out but it can still use some improvement

• Bewertet am 14.7.2017
Patricia D.
  • Bewertet am 11.10.2018

"Carshipio The Way"

Kommentare: My overall experience has been great.

Vorteile: The ability to import my transport orders from other clients

Nachteile: Sometimes the updates for the mobile apps lag and the app has to be restarted.

• Bewertet am 11.10.2018
Amanda Y.
Dispatcher
Automotive, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 1.6.2017

"Easy to use, great way to have all your information in one place"

Kommentare: It's a great way to keep track of expenses. The invoicing options are wonderful.

Vorteile: I love how easy it is to add expenses. The charts showing profit and loss are great. It's so easy to send invoices and keep track of money.

Nachteile: I would like to be able to better customize expenses to suit individual company needs. The ability to add our own category would be helpful.

Alex F.
  • Bewertet am 4.12.2016

"Overall great platform for Car hauler"

Kommentare: I run 3 trucks and cant say enough how greatfull I am to guys at Carship for helping my team, showing us the best practices to get full value of out this ever evolving platform.
They are knocking down any bugs usually within days if not hours. No significant down time in 18 month we use it. Most importantly they do listen and accommodate to what we need.
Our customers are supper happy as now we stay on top all deliveries. Our paperwork is minimal and our records in order. There is not much i can think of they do not have that we need.

• Bewertet am 4.12.2016