Über Maxio

SaaSOptics bietet B2B-Abonnementverwaltung, einschließlich Abonnementabrechnung, Umsatzrealisierung und robusten Abonnementanalysen.

Erfahre mehr über Maxio

It's easier to make mid term changes and to track revenue growth as well as projecting future revenue based on transactions and auto-renewals.

There are a lot of features but I often have trouble figuring out where to go or what reports I need.

Bewertungen zu Maxio

Maxio hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 248 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Maxio bereits verwendet?

Heiko
CFO in Deutschland
Informationsdienst, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Gutes Billing-Tool für SaaS mit teilweise individuell verhandelten Verträgen

Kommentare: Gutes Billing-Tool was es ermöglicht effizient und effektiv die SaaS Verträge zu verwalten und abzurechnen. Alle notwendigen Analyse und Prognosefunktionen werden unterstützt.

Transaktionslogik, Abbildung von Revenues und Auswertungen, Prognosefuntkion

Mangelnde Anpassung an deutsche Themen, SePa Zahlung, Möglichkeit Rechnung nach Versand zu ändern

Loris
Loris
Indien
Quelle: GetApp

Best Till Date

Kommentare: It is a great app. I can totally rely on it. Compare to other apps, it's quick, efficient, I love how easy it is to manage the funds with it! Also, it integrates really well with the other tools we use. It has quick responsive services. Must say this is great service. Very relaxing and easy.

Chargify’s Revenant billion answer is ideal for small scale and midsize growing corporations. It offers mobile dedicated app for iPhone and for iPad device users, not like different similar tools. The client support of Chargify offers phone, on-line and mail support for users. The Revenant charge platform supports integration with Salesforce not like different similar tools. The Revenant billion answer offers yearly, quarterly and monthly charge cycles feature. Chargify doesn’t supply any mobile dedicated app for robot smartphone and pill users.

The continual charge resolution doesn’t supply intelligent funds routing feature like different similar tools. The customer-bound mail feature of Chargify isn't extremely customizable like different similar tools.

Bob
VP-Finance in USA

SaaSOptics - The Perfect Fit for our Subscription Needs

Kommentare: Like most start-ups, we moved from the subscription spreadsheet to the SaaSOptics platform so our initial need of having an automated system in place was solved immediately. Since then it's only gotten better. It was kind of like not realizing we had a headache until it went away. The more we use the SaaSOptics platform the more we find out it can give us, from ARR to Churn to Invoicing, to collections and more. We've also discovered that SaaSOptics as a company has a very strong commitment to customer success and that means we have access to people who really know the product and can advise us on how to achieve our goals for using the platform.

Pretty much everything, and I'm not kidding. It's a fairly complex software to gain proficiency with but once we did we were continually amazed by the additional functionality we discovered on an almost weekly basis. The flexibility of the invoicing system, the crazy extensive reporting capabilities and integrations with our Salesforce and QBO accounts make our work experience so much better. Plus our Board loves the data coming out of the solution. The other thing I love about the software is their customer support team. Wow, they are some of the best support people I've ever encountered. Totally worth signing up for that aspect by itself.

It is a complex system to learn and I didn't have proper expectations set going into the UAT. I was frustrated that it wasn't more intuitive but having learned how to use the software I now realize that it would've gone much better earlier if I had just committed to learning the system earlier. One good thing about this is that I can make mistakes and undo them when I do.

Bolortuya
Business Operations Manager in Kanada

Maxio review

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: It was a good experience, the implementation team was great and really helpful.

Maxio allows us to integrate with our other core services like QBO and Hubspot, also it better tracks our yearly and monthly reoccurring revenue.

Since the platform is massive it is hard to learn and navigate, a steep learning curve.

Daniel
Bildungsmanagement, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

10 months of an onboarding nightmare

Kommentare: I didn't have enough room for all of the cons:Onboarding checklist in Guide CX had items with no resources and wasn't even applicable to our business. We found it nearly impossible to get in touch with management when our implementation consultant for the first 6 months was negligent. The only way anything got done is if WE took meeting notes and emailed action items to the Maxio team. We spent 10s of hours migrating customers individually and asking them to re-submit cc details because Maxio said bulk migration was clunky and not recommended. Product catalog was built incorrectly due to negligent Maxio employee and had to be completely rebuilt. No revenue visibility for 8 months other than lump sum. SaasOptics is a nightmare and QB integration is even worse. Simple revenue report not included in our $600/month plan. Javascript required for any signup page customization. For more complicated products with multiple components or billing scenarios, testing was limited. With an API as complicated as Maxio's, we really needed a feature like Chargebee's "time machine" to ensure proper functioning. The only way to triage our clients' tech issues was by asking them to complete technical tasks beyond their understanding (screenshotting their browser console). We weren't instructed that we needed to enable 3D Secure in Braintree, which lead to a host of client issues with the public signup pages, multiple support tickets dragged out over weeks, and thousands in lost revenue.

- The Maxio interface (excluding SaaSOptics) is clean.- Our experience was so bad that it pushed us to find another solution and we found Chargebee. They have been amazing and have accomplished in 4 weeks what took Maxio 10 months.

- We are a small company and the onboarding process took over 10 months to complete- Our developer is a former Google dev and expressed that he has never been more frustrated with a company than he was with Chargify/Maxio. His points below:1. No Golang API.2. Their API was poorly documented and things had to be guessed.3. Everyone is enrolled in everything, just use a non-zero usage to activate. This made it impossible to indicate programmatically that there was no usage but should be a default bill, so I needed to send 1 when 0 was the usage AND I needed to remember which service the customer was using4. Time zones never did get figured out. Eventually we abandoned recording usage on the first & last day of the month5. highest-day-billed is not an available feature set, which meant yet another thing our billing integration had to take care of.6. There was little time to verify the bills before they went out. It did not appear configurable7. Consultants seemed to struggle with their own system.8. There was effectively no way to 'dry-run' without changing all the parameters for a shorter time period which then work differently. It effectively required building an unrelated system which we had no time for.9. Negative usages horror: you can't correct something day-by-dayMore below!

Allison
Consultant in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

I wish I found this sooner

Kommentare: I use Filemaker pro. I used to have to keep track of client information such as billing period and contact them to get the authorization to charge them each period. It was really ridiculous. Now everything is completely automated. Chargify does everything and sends me notifications to let me know how things are going. My experience has been a ten and I hope Chargify does more marketing so that more business can be sure to find them.

The customer service at Chargify is unmatched. While within your account you can choose to chat with a representative who is competent and will quickly solve whatever issue or question you have. They are able to provide direct links within your account to help you navigate and set up whatever you are trying to do. Chargify allows you to set up several different billing strategies easily and efficiently. The possibilities are endless. The support center is extremely detailed and helps you gain a full working knowledge of all the available features so that you can be sure to take advantage of them.

You get what you pay for and the steep price of this comes with steep rewards and benefits. If you paid less you still wouldn't get half of what they have to offer.

Ed
Managing Director in UK
Sport, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Amazing billing flexibility

Kommentare: Overall very good. The software is quite complex to fully understand and the sales process could be a bit more transparent.

The ability to flexibly manage our subscription products. Our previous management system for direct debits did not offer the flexibility other than to set up and cancel a direct debit subscription. Chargify now allows us to administer multiple things including placing accounts on hold, changing billing date, changing amounts etc.

We started using the software, integrating with GoCardless. We were one of the first to use this new integration and there were and still are a few limitations. However, the customer support has been excellent and they are very receptive to accommodating our enhancements and feature requests.

Allen
Allen
Founder in USA
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

It's their way, or the highway.

Kommentare: Chargify has been a royal pain ever since implementation. It's possible that the people in our team didn't follow some of the best practices, however we've encountered many bugs along the way to trying to make peace with the product. There are some major areas where the product is too inflexible, and I regret implementing it in the first place.

They are slowly implementing features I've been asking about for a long time.

I dislike that Chargify decided it was Ok to add a % of income fee on top of monthly fee they initially charged. Our costs increased 5-fold and the value did not increase. I also dislike that when applying existing payments to invoices, the money paid by our customer can disappear, and must be manually adjusted. There's literally no excuse for this.

Jordan

Glad we switched to Chargify

Chargify makes it very easy to run a subscription based business. We offer various monthly plans with configurable options and Chargify has a ton of features which allows us to configure and adjust products, plans, prices and options. It is extremely flexible and has saved us hundreds of hours managing our clients payment process - especially with self service pages and dunning.

Not sure if this is a configuration issue, however I recently saw a list of "unpaid" customers. I think Chargify can do a better job of notifying me if a customer has an unpaid balance which is growing. After 4 attempts of failed dunning, Chargify needs to send alert to me.

Matt
VP - Strategy and Analytics in USA
Telekommunikation, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Amazing Analytics

Kommentare: Again, the people have been incredible to work with. Management of imported historical data is not user friendly, but the management analytics functionality is pretty powerful. I am hoping they implement some of the invoicing customization/flexibility we need.

The reporting that comes from SaaSOptics is a game changer. It gives our management the information they need to understand the health of our subscription business and make critical strategic decisions. It also allows us to present our business in the most valuable light to outside parties evaluating our business. The subscription management features of the business are very helpful in managing renewals. The people at SaaSOptics are great to work with

The implementation was more challenging than we expected We had a lot of data that was not necessarily structured for a seamless import into SaasSOptics. this added a lot of time and resource to our implementation. The invoicing is not as flexible as we would like.

Dave
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Solid product, good support, stable

Kommentare: Good solid stable software that simply works. Never have to worry that my recurring rev is going to be charged correctly and on time. Integrates with my other tools well. The dunning feature is critical for any recurring business and yours works well.

Good solid program, works well for Saas companies. Integrates well with payment processors. Good support. Manages products well.

Needs a clone feature for products. Needs upsell/downsell feature. Was suprised when you initiated a percentage fee on sales when it was inititally a monthly set cost.

Andrei
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

A fantastic and much-needed platform for growing SaaS businesses

Kommentare: Overall, I'd say that SaaSOptics has, after some up-front work to get it configured to our requirements, completely delivered on the lofty expectations we had for it. We have a two-person finance team managing a business that's doing >$15M of ARR. As you can imagine, these brave souls simply would not have time to pull together the sort of deep multi-faceted business intelligence reports and ongoing analytics that SaaSOptics gives us at basically the push of a button. It's been a very important tool for us as we manage growth and optimize our revenue streams.

SaaSOptics is incredibly flexible and the only solution of its kind that we've seen successfully integrate both Salesforce and Quickbooks in a way that actually dramatically saves time and improves data integrity. We test drove some competing solutions (all far more expensive) and, unfortunately, many of them actually created more issues for us than they solved.

The flip side of the incredible level of flexibility/customizability that SaaSOptics has is that it is not the simplest solution to learn to work with. While recent updates continue to simplify and enhance the UX, it's still a tool best suited for "power users" and takes some time to learn and use to its fullest extent. If you expect this to be "plug and play", you will be disappointed and not get the full value of the solution. With that said, it was certainly no more complex or challenging than implementing Salesforce.com for the first time, which is basically a rite of passage for most SaaS companies, so I would not let the learning curve deter you from investing in SaaSOptics. Our experience is that benefits of the time-saving workflows and powerful reporting far outweigh the time investment required to get ramped up. Their support has always been excellent and responsive as well, which makes a big difference with a more complex product like this.

Becky
Revenue Operations in USA

Invaluable for Small Subscription Business

Kommentare: This app is invaluable to our finance team as we are a small team for a growing start-up business and do not have the time to calculate and manage revenue in spreadsheets. SaaSOptics allows us to process orders from Salesforce, automatically generate revenue schedules, and then sync the invoices to the general ledger in QBO with very little manual input. In addition, it provides trustworthy financial and analytic reporting, so we can record revenue in accordance to GAAP standards as well as report on common SaaS Metrics for our BOD meetings. Finally, the SaaSOptics cadence module automates collection emails, so AR management is a breeze. I highly recommend for any accountant looking for a subscription / recurring revenue tool to work alongside QuickBooks!

My favorite features are the smooth integrations with Salesforce and Quickbooks, the automatic email cadences for improved AR management, and the reporting functionality, both for financial and metric reporting.

In the way that we use SaaSOptics (with Salesforce and Quickbooks), I have no complaints! The syncs work smoothly and easily. However, we did have some issues with the Intacct integration and the recording of payments from Stripe. While the payment recording is seamless in Quickbooks, in Intacct custom automation had to be built in Intacct in order to match the partial Stripe deposits from SaaSOptics to payments and mark the invoices as fully paid while writing off the credit card fee.

Alex
CPO in Israel
Rechtsberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great option for subscription (SaaS) based bussines

Kommentare: Customer service is always available and documentation for APIs is detailed. Sandbox environments are easy to use

The product is easy to integrate with, support a wide amount of payment gateway out of the box. Products are easy to setup, and tax tables are manageable. Overall a good option when you are looking subscription management product to power your software

Some limitation on usage based products but minor with some workarounds available

Sandra
CSM in USA
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great product. Easy to setup and use.

Kommentare: We have a self-serve SAAS service and Chargify helps us automate the charging and statements as well as providing customers with a way to manage their information, plan choices and payment details.

Chargify is a great product. Great for smaller business. I like that it's fairly simple and intuitive for setup and use. The UI is great and easy to navigate. Support are very responsive and friendly. They take initiative to help and advise customers through developments in subscription charging and often introduce useful new features to the tool. Always striving to improve. API is good too.

Some of the framework introduces complexities and complications. I've struggled a bit manging customers using invoice billing and also having customers manage information, statements etc in the billing portal. Though there are workarounds for any issues it can, occasionally, make things a little fiddly.

Madison
Frontend Developer in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Intuitive UI and Flexible Configuration

Kommentare: We've sped up accounting, streamlined processes, and gave our customers a better experience.

It is intuitive to use. While there is a learning curve at the beginning, once you understand the general layout, Chargify is easy to use. They've expanded on their analytics, making the application more instrumental in business decisions backed by real data. Their API and webhooks allow for integrations that suit my company's workflow. Instead of disrupting or working around Chargify, the software pairs well with our pre-established setup.

The coupon set up can be limiting for some of our promos. More coupon options would be ideal.

Jason
Accounting Manager in USA
Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Does exactly what we need it to

Kommentare: When we went through the procurement process, SaaSOptics ended up winning over Zuora primarily on price, but also because we were impressed at the intuitive nature of the product. Since then, we haven't been disappointed. The software does exactly what we wanted it. My only qualms would be with the Finance Reporting, as not having analytical data included as optional columns makes the processes of bringing that information in painful and time consuming (downloading an analytical report and using a vlookup to cross reference based on customer or contract numbers). Overall, this is a great product, and I appreciate the constant improvements that are being rolled out regularly.

Ease of use. Price point. Flexible depending on business case (high volume, low dollar vs low volume, high dollar)

Lack of analytical data available in Finance reports. Putting data in is still manual, which is okay for now but causes scalability issues. For Auto-Process feature when syncing, user should be able to choose what data is okay to make this workable. Once a transaction has been brought over through the syncing process, it shouldn't be brought over again (creates a duplicate issue that also makes Auto-Process feature unusable).

Marianne
Accounting Manager in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste

SaaSOptics is Great

Kommentare: Verify the information all the time and it is always perfect, never a flaw (on their part!).
Whenever help is needed they have very explicit directions loaded so 98% of the time one only needs to click Help and the answer is there at your fingertips.
I'm old fashioned so everything looks too expensive to me (including bread and fruit), but the system has proven invaluable for deferring income and all of it's reports and it's ability to sync with QuickBooks in a snap, perfectly every time. So, we do not let it go. Highly recommended as one of the perfect systems out there.

The only thing that tracks deferred income and gives fantastic reports, all accurately, while syncing with QuickBooks.

Don't have periods "locked", so that can "unlock" them to make a change and then lock again so reports stay consistent. In other words, would like the QuickBooks feature of being able to go back and see the December 2016 report within the system and have a track (transaction detail report) of what was changed after the end of the period.

Amy
COO in Neuseeland
Buchhaltung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Chargify

Kommentare: Initially I loved it, but I feel that it is getting worse, rather than better! Plus, we now pay a lot more for the service, enough to encourage us to build our own software.

Automation and limited intervention which is what we require for an online system

Support being offshore often takes a long time to get results when this is critical for our business. Chargify still has manual intervention, raising manual invoices when payments drop off. Less than ideal! Now we have invoices being pushed through with multiple months on them, which we now have to manually fix, otherwise our income would be overstated!!!

Massimo
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

It's come a very long way

Kommentare: We've gone from zero to millions in ARR on it. And they've grown with us over time. They definitely got the job done for us.

Flexible and easy to use. It has the right combination of flexibility and ease of setup. Price points are a great feature. And - most of all - they've really worked hard to improve it over the last several years.

There are still some UX issues, like the way the "Catalog" page is built in the admin: if you have a lot of products, components, and coupons, it becomes quite difficult to use. The reporting area used to be very limited, but it has been improved dramatically. It still needs some additional work to make it more robust, but they're on the right path.

Pete
CFO in USA
, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

SaasOptics - awesome subscription management solution!

Kommentare: We are a rapidly growing enterprise SAAS company with 100s of customers. We plan to remain on Quickbooks for a while, and were searching for a comprehensive subscription management, billing and rev rec solution. So glad we found Saasoptics. Very clear documentation including videos, comprehensive feature set that covers all contract scenarios, and workflows that make sense for the business. We have been very happy and feel well supported too. We have the solution integrated with Salesforce and Quickbooks. I would highly recommend Saasoptics to anyone evaluating a billing solution.

- Feature set supports all contract scenarios - Easy to get under the hood and understand how it works, builds confidence in numbers - Integrated with Quickbooks and SFDC - Rev rec is rock solid

I'd love to see more robust renewals management integration with SFDC. Looking forward to seeing the April release that enhances that functionality.

Niklas
CEO in Schweden
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Not perfect for my needs

Kommentare: It's hard to understand when you first start using it.

It can both handle credit card payments and send invoices.

1: It's really hard to reconcile payments from our payment gateway (Braintree) with credit card charges. We are having to pay a contractor tens of thousands of dollars to build an integration for this. 2: Chargify cannot generate EDI compliant invoices. This is becoming a pre-requisite in several European markets, meaning that for some of our customers, we need to move them from automatic non-EDI invoices in Chargify to manually created EDI-invoices in a different system. Very inconvenient.

Daniel

Good Product but Difficult Onboarding and Limited Customization

Kommentare: We signed up and began our onboarding based on a lot of assurances of what the platform could do. Unfortunately the devil was in the details. While we have some specific needs in regards to invoicing multiple subscriptions to a single client, we were assured this was possible. Once we began onboarding we hit a number of major roadblocks. We ended up having to write numerous scripts on our own to try and import our data, and even then we were unable to get the system to do what we needed without major changes to our system. Also, looking back it seems that the sales team wasn't aligned with the actual product very well. We were sold on the new event-based billing, but the first thing they did when we onboarded was told us not to use that and use something else. Also, after we decided to suspend our onboarding when we realized the work effort was going to exceed what we had scheduled, we got the run-around from the billing person who wouldn't originally suspend it until we had another set of calls. I understand wanting to keep the account, but I was being very clear about my intentions and just wanted to suspend it while we figured out a revised strategy. Overall I don't want to throw them under the bus too much, we really enjoyed working with our onboarding specialist. I just think that if you have a non-standard billing model you should double check if this will really fit your needs.

The user interface is clean and thought out, it meets most of the needs I had. They also have some interesting capabilities that are being released like event-based billing. Also their API is pretty close to complete.

Limited customization of the capabilities of the platform. Any kind of hierarchical invoicing (sending multiple invoices to a client) or billing for multiple subscriptions gets incredibly complex and hard to manage. Customization of invoices is also pretty limited.

Marcie
Account in USA

Saas was a life saver

Kommentare: Love everyone i have worked with and the software.

The ease of reporting. Having all the information in one place is a lifesaver.

i struggle with finding the correct report. I would love a class on reporting.

Ben
Customer Success Manager in USA
Versorgungsunternehmen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Review

Kommentare: It has been alright thus far. I do not find the UI that easy to navigate, but support is always there to answer questions and help me out.

Customer support is on point! Very helpful.

MANY of our payments do not go through. They keep on getting declined. When I ask why by support (who is great), they say it could be for various reasons and to check with the gateway (Stripe). Just a pain to have to jump into another application everytime a payment is declined, which is very frequent. Might as well just move everything to Stripe.