Hive Bewertungen

von Hive

4.5 / 5 7 Bewertungen
Hive

Hive is the way forward!

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 21.1.2015
Kayleigh K.
Beauty Therapist

Kommentare: Hi Guys, I'm a beauty therapist in Kerry and our salon uses Hive Salon Software. I thought it would be difficult for all our staff members to get used to it but its so simple, just like using a Smartphone! The diary feature is excellent for making fast bookings and has saved us lots of time to work on other areas such as marketing. They gave us a free online booking tool for our salon Facebook page and website which has really increased sales for us as customers tend to use this service after salon hours, there booking pops straight into our diary. The reports feature is also interesting as it enables our manager to view sales, staff performance and top selling treatments. The main advantage we find using Hive is the price. We use the Silver Price Plan which is 69.99 a month and we can use the whole 13 features. All in all this has worked very smoothly for us so far and I would recommend it to anyone in the hair and beauty industry.

Thanks

Great for new owners and professionals.

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 26.1.2015
Sara B.

Kommentare: Ok so I used this cloud based service and it was great at first i was skeptical but it turned out to be great. I originally was going for this other service they had a $2000+ upfront fee and $269.99 monthly usage fee and I was a new business owner so didn't really want to pay that much then I found Hive which was cheaper by thousands of dollars and saved me a good $1000+ and it has been great been using for about the last few days and my customers love this service and love how smooth and quick it is for them and it is for me. I would totally recommend this service for new business owners or even professional business owners.

thanks for the positive review about Hive Salon Software

Unbelievable value for money

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 19.10.2015
Hassan K.

Kommentare: Being a small salon Owner I had spent a lot of time finding an effective and affordable solution. I had never heard of Hive before until they called me at work. The sales person on the phone quickly pointed out its Key benefits i.e. booking, marketing, customer records and EPOS software. Then instead of offering me a trial he offered to give me an online demo on a Monday morning. It only took 15 minutes but I knew how the software worked. Very easy to use and does everything that my salon needs to manage and grow.

We are glad you like Hive Salon Software lots more innovative features to come

Love it

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 30.12.2014
Lauren S.

Kommentare: Have used a number of salon softwares in various jobs but this by far beats them all. Its easy to use, simple 3 click solution, looks great on my tablet. I can acess it 24/7 and has lots of feature. the great thing is all the girls in the salon find it easy to use. I wont be moving from this and the great thing is they recon more features are being released.

von Hive an 19.10.2015

Glad you can see the benefits that Hive can bring to your Salon

Excellent

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 27.10.2015
Aisling P.

Kommentare: We love the hive salon software service at Empower Studio, it helps us manage our bookings with ease and organisation, leaving no room for error. It's also fantastic for the artists to be able to access their own booking schedule and for us to keep track of our best sellers and figures.

von Hive an 29.10.2015

Hi Aisling Thanks for the review and as proven Hive will help your business grow.

Great software support beauty business, features accurate and very useful.

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 6.1.2016
Paul G.

Kommentare: Great software support beauty business, features accurate and very useful.
Guys are always a quick email or phone call away and always get back to me within the hour. everyone I've spoken to is really attentive & patient. The software is great but the staff complete it. My team and I are really happy with our decision to use Hive. Thanks. Paul

Superb !!!

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 12.12.2014
Walsh J.

Kommentare: Easy to use system, can manage bookings from anywhere, powerful marketing tools, able to monitor my staff and their performance, excellent support and affordable solution,

von Hive an 12.12.2014