Über TimeTap

Verwandle unbeantwortete Anrufe in Termine mithilfe des einfach zu verwendenden, kostenlosen Online-Terminplaners.

Erfahre mehr über TimeTap

I really appreciated the quick access to online booking features, and ready-made forms. It allowed me to instantly create a booking portal for my new business.

Our users have a really hard time with it. I spend a lot of time executing what should be user centered items vs. our side.

Bewertungen zu TimeTap

TimeTap hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 238 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du TimeTap bereits verwendet?

Jennifer
Jennifer
Executive Director in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge

A+ software that's infinitely customizable with top-notch support from an ethical, big-hearted team.

Kommentare: Because of this software, we are able to execute the vision of our social enterprise to fight the opioid crisis without the prohibitively costly overhead associated with having human schedulers & administrators. We would have had to raise a much higher fundraising target in order to be able to run operations if it weren't for the flexibility and ease of use we found in TimeTap.

As a non-profit that provides free, longterm support to those healing from opioid addiction, we had very specific time management needs for our volunteer "Listeners" to schedule meetings with people healing from an addiction crisis. Listeners will be meeting with program participants in public locations like libraries and coffee-shops in multiple cities, and each volunteer has to set and manage their own availability. It was also important to us to be able to craft the public-facing messaging in a way that was both clear and non-shaming, and that software that was built for staff-client relationships didn't make our program participants feel like patients in the medical system. We thought this would be an impossible task, but TimeTap not only figured it out, they made it feel easy. I am still amazed by how quickly and effectively they helped us integrate our needs into an effective, working service. The software has been built in such a way that every facet of interactions between users in your scheduling system can be customized and optimized. There were a number of functionalities I didn't anticipate needing, and aspects of the work process I didn't think about customizing until we actually saw it in action. TimeTap support was there every step of the way to help us figure out how to tweak, adjust and clarify.

The only downside I've experienced (as a non-technical person) with this software is that it can be hard to understand the logic of different settings and where specific gears are located on the back-end. I think, however, that this is just a necessary symptom of highly customizable software. TimeTap manages this incredibly well, in my opinion, by having an incredibly rich (and search sensitive) library of user documentation -- including screen-capture videos that show you step-by-step how to find what you're looking for. Their support team is also very responsive and friendly and I've never had trouble getting in touch with them on short notice for both quick and complicated questions.

Antwort von Lumaverse Technologies

Thanks so much, Jennifer, for the kind and thoughtful review! It's been a pleasure helping you and the SeekHealing team -- you all are making a big difference in the world!

Jamie
CEO in Kanada
Architektur & Planung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

3 years with timetap. Looking forward to many more

Kommentare: It has been a great experience. From the start we have learned so much and have created a very large database and complicated ordering process.

Online scheduling,client email conformation and status change triggers

Industry specific limitations. Mobile app would be nice (a working one)Calendar syncing issues over the years. Nor allowing travel time. Those issues seem to have been fixed (yay!)Zip code filtering for Canada with a large amount of postal codes would be nice

Mike
sales and bike fitting in USA
Einzelhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Bike fitting appointment challenges

Kommentare: I don't feel having customers schedule a time to have a very personal service like Bike Fitting works with this application. Getting your bike tuned up makes more sense. Imagine trying to schedule a doctor appointment with a sore arm. Without some questions it could be a pulled muscle or bruise... or a heart attack. This assumes the customer knows what service will suit their needs. Often the customer chooses the least expensive option.

sync's with Google accounts. Able to see multiple days/weeks quickly. Nice customer data base if we enter it. Customer entry is not so consistent. Really think it could work well for our education programs as well as service if we put a larger chunk of time allotted on our part (assume the bike is in worse shape than customer thinks it is!)

Customer problems setting up appointments- not consistently letting a customer know they have NOT REGISTERED fully, also same situation sometimes sends the fitter an email, sometimes blocks off the time even though not registered properly. Setting up fitter availability is too complicated- needs to be a calendar that is not open until the fitter goes on a calendar and opens up times- our schedules are not consistent due to staffing and outside commitments. Customers need to have a way to leave the fitter a note about questions or to have the fitter call to talk more about options (ie- I currently do not have a bike, but want to get more info to choose the most appropriate sized bike.) Does not tell customer what to bring to fitting. Not easy to follow up with customer without doing some digging on the timetap website to change an appointment, especially if customer puts in wrong phone number, no email, wrong address etc.

Antwort von Lumaverse Technologies

Hi Mike, So sorry to read about the issues you experienced here trying to get TimeTap set up for Freewheel. We did just release some updates to how fitters can add their availability this past weekend which may change/improve some of the issues you were explaining here. I'd love to show these to you if there is a time in the coming weeks we can get on the phone together. You can book a support call with me at https://www.timetap.com/online-support-call.html and we can look at some of these items. I know one of the big requests we've gotten from businesses like yours is to allow add ons to appointments which is something we are working on for 2019. We can discuss some of the enhancements you might like as well on the support call. Thanks, Lucy

Giuseppina
Libero professionista in Italien
Alternative Medizin, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Not easy to use from backoffice from mobile

After 10 years with another software we have change on timetap. Complete and power solution. Not easy to use quickly and from backoffice is not easy to manage appointment on mobile device. From this point of view, the older software is better..

The mobile management (from backoffice). For the customer is ok.

Gloria
President in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Senior Free Fitness

Kommentare: Overall, very satisfied with the customer service support, and that the system does what it promotes and his marketing

The time spent to develop the program to meet our objectives was well worth it. The client, database and ability to schedule recurring appointment has been greatly beneficial.

The time it takes to understand all the moving parts of the system was challenging.

Susan
Owner & Artist in USA
Grafikdesign, Selbstständig

Zip Code Filter Set TimeTap Apart from Other Apps

Kommentare: Introductory and onboarding appointments were readily available and the representatives provided excellent guidance and direction. Configuring the settings and features needed was much easier afterward.

TimeTap is full of features and opportunities to customize settings for locations, staff, services, booking flow, communications and more.

A booking/scheduling mobile app would be great.

Rhonda
Financial Advisor in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Review

Kommentare: great

allowing the client to schedule themselves

You are currently unable to limit the amount of appointments allowed in one day. This is a very big Con

Argenis
Argenis
CEO in USA
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Optimized time and smooth appointments.

Kommentare: I like the ease of use and efficiency that this platform offers are really impressive.

I love the custom forms feature that I can create since I don't have to worry about paperwork and messy administration of intake forms. My clients can easily fill out the forms online prior to their appointment, and all the information is automatically stored in their patient profile.

the platform offers me a wide range of features and customizations, sometimes the number of options available can be overwhelming. Sometimes I find myself browsing through various tabs and settings to find exactly what I need, which can get a bit confusing.

luz mary
luz mary
teacher in USA
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

The perfect solution to manage my appointments in one place

Kommentare: Since I started using this tool to manage my appointments, I have noticed an incredible improvement in the efficiency and organization of my business.

I really liked its ability to fully automate my appointment scheduling process with this now forget about endless emails and phone calls to make appointments as now my clients can book directly through the platform.

The interface can sometimes seem a bit confusing and overwhelming but only at first and setup can take some time and requires a bit of patience to familiarize yourself with all the available features and options.

Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

TimeTap : A Very useful Time management and scheduling software

Kommentare: It's easy to use and offers a good number of features.

At first I was very reluctant choosing a software which isn't well known to use. But with time I got satisfaction using TimeTap and I would highly recommend this software to people

In my opinion, below are few things that can be improved on in the software:Customization of email reminders and notifications and the User interface and design.

Craig
President in USA
Professionelles Training & Coaching, Selbstständig

Absolutely Incredible - Above and Beyond all the rest

Kommentare: I can't say enough about TimeTap and their staff. I have been researching and trying out scheduling programs for two years, and TT is the ONLY company that can do everything I need for my business. I have been with TT for a while now, and the growth of their product is mind-blowing! I have never worked with a company that has put so much heart and hard work into their product. Their tech support is unprecedented. You simply can't go wrong if you chose TimeTap for your business. PROS:
WAITLIST: You want to build your business and keep your numbers up? Then there is no other company that has the Waitlist functionality that TT does. This was the number one thing I was looking for, and I have tried all the competitors - TT blows them away. I have a full schedule, but about 20% of my weekly bookings cancel. With the Waitlist, however, I am able to rebook all of those sessions without lifting a finger. That's a 20% increase in revenue, and it's all because of TT! Plus, my clients love the easy-to-use waitlist texts.
CUSTOMIZATION: You can change just about anything in TT (outgoing emails, registery, texts, calendar view, notifications, colors, etc) and make it your own. I can't think of any business that wouldn't be able to make TT work for them. AMAZING TECH SUPPORT: Simply put, TT has the best tech support I have ever working with in my entire life, with any product, hands down. Within minutes, they address your concern. They fix problems in days, not months. They actually listen to your suggestions and implement them. I can't stress enough, how absolutely unheard of this is. THE KITCHEN SINK: TT has everything, and they keep adding more tools every day. Their growth in functionality is simply mind-boggling. If it's not a part of TT now, it will be soon. EASE OF USE: Once you get the hang of it, and it's all set up, it basically runs itself. TT has cut hours of work out of my week. It allows me to keep up with scheduling and billing, keeping records of everything. I can see if clients have opened their emails - no more, "I didn't get that. Also, easy to use interface for my clients, weather they're 16 or 80. CONS:
Little hiccups here and there, but to be expected with such huge program.
TIP: when starting up your account, use the tech support. There were several things I thought weren't possible with TT, but their tech support showed me the way.

Antwort von Lumaverse Technologies

Hey Craig, Wow! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave this detailed and eloquent review. We appreciate YOU with your feedback and helping us improve (and staying on top of us :). Great suggestions for other users who read your review as well --Yes, use our tech support to get onboarding help! Thanks again for taking the time to submit this. Lucy

Financial Advisor in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, Selbstständig

TimeTap

The customer support. There is no immediate access to support; however, when you schedule an appointment you will not be disappointed. I've been extremely happy with TimeTap's customer service support. I've never been disappointed with my interactions with the support from TimeTap. I do not often need support but when I do, I've always received exceptional support.

The software is not self-intuitive. The good news is that all you need to do is schedule a support call. The support is exceptional. I've never met a support staff that could not help me efficiently solve any issue that I've had. While navigating the software is at times clumsy, the support will sort out all of your issues in a brief support call. TimeTap's support staff is nothing but impressive.

Jon

I love this company! I have used them for the past 5 years and have had an amazing experience!

I love that my clients are able to go directly to a site and book an appointment without having to include me in the process. This really helps to cut down on scheduling times and issues. On a side note the staff there is amazing and always a pleasure to deal with. One of the Representative specifically has helped me numerous times with any questions or concerns i have had over the years and she has been great! Super friendly and knowledgeable. This also goes for few more representatives! All great!

Nothing that I can think of!

Antwort von Lumaverse Technologies

Thanks so much Jon for your loyal support of the software over the years. We're happy to provide solutions that work for you and your team! ~Rashida

Medizinische Praxis, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

TimeTap for Small Medical Practice

Kommentare: Overall very satisfied. I am using the program to keep up with the schedule for a small primary care medical practive (one provider).

I have a tiny practice and was trying to get away from burdensome EMR. I needed an affordable scheduling app/program only. It was very quick to learn. It serves our needs fairly well. There are things I have not explored so I can't offer much more. The version for my iPhone is very handy and quick to access also.

We often have to refresh the screen because it will be black when we log on at first. This is not every time and not even most of the time, but it is frequent. After refreshing 1-5 times the appropriate screen shows up. The messaging features to clients are limited with the regular advertised price. This affects us a little but can't afford to add features. Would probably just pull back to Office Calendar if the price started climbing. For the current price point I benefit from TimeTap and I plan to stay with them.

Antwort von Lumaverse Technologies

Hi there, Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. Please reach out to us at support@timetap.com to ask about our bulk emailing to client options. This is a feature we have available but only turn on when accounts request it to prevent abuse and spam complaints. Thanks, Lucy

Ankush
Director in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

TAS Learning Center - Ankush

Kommentare: Timetap gave us the ability to use one software, as opposed to 3 or 4. It is automated, very thorough in its ability to keep records, and highly customizable. I don't have to worry that classes will go unbilled or unscheduled. Students are able to receive both feedback and updates. Reminders get sent out to clients. You can see if reminders were sent, received, and even opened. I would highly recommend the service.

- The ability to customize so many of the features. - The ability to have both staff and student logins. - The ability to send both text and email reminders. - The ability to automate so much of the daily work.

- The UI needs an update to look more modern and visually appealing. - The iOS application is thoroughly lacking. It is not iPhone X compatible. It does not in any way substitute for the online website. - The calendar sync is a little difficult to use. - The invoices feature is not a full account software, and integrating timetap with softwares such as Zoho is not available. - Needs a dedicated clock in feature.

Antwort von Lumaverse Technologies

Thanks for the feedback, Ankush. I'd be happy to walk you through our clock-in/out feature. We're available for support or questions at support@timetap.com or book a call at help.timetap.com to have this feature enabled on your account.

Madi
Programs Manager in Kanada
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

TimeTap Was Just What We Were Looking for!

Kommentare: Our non-profit organization was looking for a better way to book client appointments for registrations and visits to our office. While researching different products, we discovered TimeTap. It's class feature allowed us to set the number of appointments available at one time, as well as the frequency of appointments. The buffer between booking and attending an appointment has also been a great benefit-it gives our staff time to finish up previous tasks and prepare for clients before they arrive.

It is so great to block off times in my calendar that I am unavailable or away. I also like being able to see how my appointments stack up against the rest of the day-it's been helpful for time management around busy appointment times. TimeTap has also been easy to use for our volunteers, staff and clients-it's minimized a great deal of confusion for our team when booking appointments.

The email reminders can get a bit repetitive, however that is a minor concern. They make sure I never forget about an appointment, so it's been more helpful than not!

Antwort von Lumaverse Technologies

Hi Madi, thanks for the feedback. We're glad our software has been a great solution to streamline all the daily activity for your organization.

Daniel
Pharmacist in USA
Pharmazeutika, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Software Support

Kommentare: Once, [ Sensitive Content ]
got involved she worked diligently to make sure the unique scheduling problem was worked out. The TimeTap software had some limitations that she worked through to get it functioning to it's highest capacity. [ Sensitive Content ]
your an asset to the company!

I worked with [ Sensitive Content ] in implementing the software for my needs. She was extremely knowledgeable and went above and beyond to get the software to work for my scheduling problem.

TimeTap had some limitations that didn't allow me to schedule as I desired.

Rikki
Music Teacher in USA

Time tap has been a life saver! Great software!

Kommentare: OH so many.
1. Ease of scheduling
2. Convenient canceling and rescheduling
3. Tracking of payment

I don't have to work with clients individually - they can book their slot! However, I DO have back hand ability to book for them and that is great. I like having both possibilities!

The app does not work at all... :( I always have issues. I wish that it would allow me to actually cancel or change lessons, it never works if I try to use it for anything other than viewing my calendar!

Antwort von Lumaverse Technologies

Hi Rikki, thanks for your feedback about your experience with the back office interface and the app. We're looking into your concerns and will follow up with you with more details. In the meantime you can contact support@timetap.com for help. ~ Rashida

Rusty
USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Thrilled customer

Kommentare: I am going on my third month using this product. All I can say is that I am kicking myself for waiting so long to switch over. I am saving about 1 to 1.5 hours a day after switching my calendar over. I used to get about 3-4 (calls, texts, emails) per day that needed a personal response from me, but now that my clients can handle their own appointments, I get about 3-4 (calls, texts, emails) per month. There was an initial learning curve for a few of my clients, but so far everyone is giving me good feedback. The main complaint from my clients is that the mobile landing page is a little clunky and not totally clear for everyone. I think they are working on improving the mobile app, but it really hasn't been a problem for most people. Since I have been using TimeTap, I have been working with a woman. She is and has been incredibly helpful and patient with me during the onboard process and with any questions or problems I have had. With certain issues she made video's of her screen while she walked me through the process of fixing the problem. This was really useful and thoughtful. Any problems or questions that have get addressed right away. Incredibly impressive customer support. So far I am more than happy with the service. Look forward to things getting easier for my clients and for a better mobile app.

Antwort von Lumaverse Technologies

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review, Rusty! I really appreciate it. I'm glad we've wound up saving you time every day and that it's been a positive experience for you. Thanks again, Lucy

Alex
Director in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

I use timetap to schedule my appointments with clients

Kommentare: A great way to keep in contact with all of my clients and to make sure I don't over book my schedule!

I love the accessibility and the ability to see your whole schedule in front of you. The fact that it is available anywhere is amazing!

Hard to understand at first but once I was able to get the hang of it, it became second nature. Probably a lot harder for newer users.

Antwort von Lumaverse Technologies

Alex, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We're excited to hear you've enjoyed our services. Please let us know if we can help in any way.

Staatsverwaltung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

We love TimeTap!

You can't beat the price for the features that you receive with TimeTap! It is also very intuitive and user-friendly to set up. Staff is friendly and available for any questions you may have as well.

The only hiccup we have experienced is having to set up two different accounts because of security - one of our use cases had sensitive information that we did not want other users of the account to be able to see, so we ultimately had to split them off. Enhanced security/viewing roles would be great.

Antwort von Lumaverse Technologies

For more information about the security options, send us a question at support@timetap.com. We'd be glad to hear more about your needs.

April
Mental Health Therapist in USA

Love this app, and use it to schedule my clients. Customer service is excellent.

Flexibility, that it is customizable, that customer service is quick to respond, and always helpful, reasonable price, easy for clients to use, appointment reminders are helpful.

I tend to find that the online site is easier to use on my phone than the iPhone app. Both are slow to load, however.

Antwort von Lumaverse Technologies

Hi April, we appreciate the review and are so glad you're enjoying the service. If you're experiencing any issues with the app, please reach out to us at support@timetap.com. ~ Rashida

Sarah
Center Director in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

TimeTap is not ready for successful enterprise or small business level use

Kommentare: The email and text reminders to customers has cut down on the time I need to do it manually.

The customer support, the ease of the UI/UX, the options for color drop-down are nice, I really don't have a ton of nice things to say honestly. We are still trying to make it work.

The difficult transition from trial to paid version; the frustrations with 3rd party (google) calendars; the fact that there is no customer support on Sundays when we need it;, the difficult initial setup process took many, many hours; the "remember me" button to save the password doesn't work; I cannot search the appointments at all (I need it searchable by customer name, staff member, etc); the list really goes on and on

Antwort von Lumaverse Technologies

Hi Sarah, thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We're sorry to hear the transition to TimeTap has included a few unexpected setbacks, but I'm happy to get on a call with you to address these items directly. Please feel free to book a support call here: https://www.timetap.com/online-support-call.html ~ Rashida

Hochschulbildung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Timetap has really helped our office!

I love that Timetap automatically sends email and text reminders to our students to remind them of their meetings.

I wish I could color code the appointments that are brought over from Outlook or Gmail to differentiate them from the ones added directly through Timetap.

Antwort von Lumaverse Technologies

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. To color code the calendar based on synced appointments versus TimeTap appointments, refer to the left hand filter from the Appointments page. You can select a color based on Status (free or busy synced appointments, open, cancelled, etc.). Please contact support@timetap.com if you need assistance setting this up.

Sanu
Researcher in Indien
Bildungsmanagement, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

TimeTap is an online scheduling software designed to save time and prevent no-shows among customers

Kommentare: I've had a great overall experience using TimeTap. It's easy to use and no one in my small business has had any difficultly using it.

The most impactful features found in TimeTap are its automated appointment scheduling, enabling customers to view open times and book their own appointments, as well as its real-time scheduling features.TimeTap is easy to use and designed to be user-friendly. It offers a drag-and-drop interface, tutorial and overview videos, and customer support.

There are a few aspects of time tap that could be improved or added. For example, the ability to track and display detailed project progress, including budgets and timeline notes. This would allow users to better monitor their project progress and adjust their strategy as needed. time tap could also benefit from better reporting capabilities and data export options.