Über Myphoner

Verwandle deine Kaltakquiseliste in ein cloudbasiertes CRM für dein Team.

Erfahre mehr über Myphoner

Easy for my team to use- easy to upload contacts and customize outcomes.

Inability for end-users to sort / re-sort records.

Bewertungen zu Myphoner

Myphoner hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 100 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Myphoner bereits verwendet?

Tayler
Tayler
Owner/Director of systems operations in Kanada
Marketing & Werbung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great system for business development teams

Kommentare: Myphoner allows our business development team to reach out to many prospects in a short period of time. Helps the team be proactive in following up with prospects. We have looked at many cold calling systems and this one wins in almost every category. Our team loves it.

1) ease of use 2) highly customizable 3) makes calling cold leads a breeze 4) their team has a hands on approach to help make the software work for you.

1)they had no phone dialer..but have now included it. 2) integrations with other crms

Tyler
Sales Manager in USA
Telekommunikation, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Best Cold Calling Software For Scorching Through Leads

Kommentare: The speed at which my cold callers are able to call is my primary concern. Optimizing their time by having them go through more dials on a daily basis was a HUGE selling point when we considered MyPhoner.

My favorite pro about this software is that it makes it easy for a team of 10 cold callers to all work out of the same pipeline without stepping on each other's toes. The way the software feeds ANY caller the next due prospect in the list makes it better for each other caller - no callers need to worry about exhausting the same lead too many times without making contact with the prospect.

My only complaint would be the call tracking analytics - they seem to always be slightly off from our internal phone software's tracking analytics.

Aditya
Business Development Specialist in Vereinigte Arabische Emirate
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Value for money for sellers

Kommentare: The software has helped me improve on the followups. Also, consolidate the database coming from different sources at one place.

Easy navigation. All info is visible in one go without any need to scroll. Helpful for setting up followups for the sellers.

Needs integration with the CRM's like salesforce A mobile app would be helpful.

Mathieu
Managing Partner in Niederlande

Review bt Mathew

Kommentare: Very good user interface. Very easy to use.

Simplicity, and all the basic functions you need are there.

The date function does't work. American time. Options within field definition, if you want to change the order of options you have to start again. More functionality in the app.

vor 9 Monaten

Hi Mathieu and thanks for your review! With regard to your comment about American time - are you aware that you can configure your preferred date and time format in the user preferences of each user? Also, could you please open the support chat and report the broken date function to us, so we can get it fixed? Support is available 24/7 from the help menu -> Message Support.

Bettina
Management in Deutschland
E-Learning, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Experiance makes perfect!

Kommentare: My experience with myphoner is an overall good one. The team is helpful and always trying, even if you are not the most technical person. Lists and campaigns can be viewed and controlled quite easily. It is the 3rd program I am working with and I am genuinely content.

We have used it for years now and although our prior individually programmed solution was custom made and had a few features that we really liked, I do value the service and contact, the stable platform to work with even more. And of course is less expensive than having two IT-people on our payroll.

I dislike that I can only export around 5000 leads in Excel before they will be delivered in CSV, which is always a little messed up. For my employees, it would be nice to have everything in German eventually.There are a few quirks that would make my life easier, but some are already on the to-do list at myphoner and some might just be very individual.

Rochelle
Sales Assistant in Australien
Telekommunikation, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great for outbound calls

Kommentare: Overall I prefer it to other calling platforms the company uses. Would be nice to have a list of "helpful characters to use" for example in the scripting if you want it bold you would add two astix' ** either side of the words you want *bold**, one * each side for *Itallics*, and the "`" will make it red , you can also add > > to make it indented or large.

There are a lot of features, especially if you have admin rights and pay for the added features, like being able to email and send messages. Typically I use to for auto-dialing, recording your call, and ease of use. It is very easy to import an excel csv file and start calling with just a few setup sets. Having the option of the script on screen is also very convieneint.

The limitation with the service providers. and not having a better help file. On saying that messages are answered within the day

vor 9 Monaten

Hi Rochelle, thanks for the stellar review! It sounds like you are using our old markdown-based editor. There's a link beneath the editor area that will lead you to a cheat sheet describing those helpful characters to use. Have you considered opting for our latest upgrade to the editor? It's an all-new wysiwyg editor with no BS editing and basic formatting capabilities just like you are asking for. The upgrade is free and you enable it from the management section.

Ruth
Sales Support in Australien
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

MY Phoner for Sales Support

Kommentare: Keeping analytical tracking and records of leads called, and how well colleagues are working and whether they are meeting their KPI's. Have used email feature in the past and I find that perfect, but not currently using with any of my clients. Would love to learn more about some of the new features such as SMS etc

I LOVE the analytical and reporting features of Myphoner. As a team lead, this is a great way to keep track on calls and results for my team. The ease of use of the system to track of calls, and callbacks etc, the categorization is amazing.

I don't really find at this stage any issues with features. I don't use the Voip side, which has had issues in the past, but generally easily resolved.

Rune
CSO in Dänemark
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Greate value for money

Kommentare: Great!!!

MyPhoner is a great product with a high efficiency output

More customizable phonenumbers would be great. A big wish would be that the activity tab is split into an activity tab and a tap cor comments, so it would be a lot quicker to see comments without the need to scroll down and sort throug all the missed calls etc.

Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use

Myphoner is an amazing tool due to its ability to automate and monitor customer outreach, design personalized campaigns and messages, generate detailed reports about each call, and integrate with many CRMs. Additionally, its cloud-based platform and user-friendly interface make it even more appealing.

Nothing, I really enjoyed using Myphoner. It was very user friendly and easy to navigate.

Hayden
Producer in USA
Versicherung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Cold Call Outreach

Kommentare: Myphoner has really helped me raise my level of prospecting output without increasing overall time in my day. I have looked at many different software options for prospecting and Myphoner was by far the most economical option however, that does not mean you are missing out on any functionality compared to the other software providers.

Ease of use, it is virtually a plug and play model if you have leads established. I edited current excel files to meet the myphone criteria and was calling within minutes. The power dialer is perfect for making a higher number of calls in a short period of time. I also really like the CRM functionality and being able to edit the software to fit my needs with follow ups and the prospective company data. For example, if your data shows you should be talking to Person A but on the call you find out it is actually Person B, you can easily change the data in real time.

I do wish the app had more functionality. I call to set face to face meetings with companies and I would like to be able to make calls from the road via the app.

Andrejs
REal estate investor in USA
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great CRM but has imperfections

Kommentare: I give it an 8 out of 10, because it could be better.

I like the software for how easy it is to use and how friendly the interface is.

the search option needs work, it wouldn't find certain leads by their lat names or first names, which i find to be very annoying especially when you have hundreds and thousands of leads to go through.

Antwort von Myphoner

Hi Andrejs, thanks for your review and your kind words! I'm sorry you've had trouble with the search - when you experience that, please let our support team know, sometimes it's a matter of rebuilding the search index for your account and things will start working, if not, we would still like to know so we can investigate and improve it.

Frank
Manager in Niederlande
Onlinemedien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Review

Kommentare: quite ok.

Click and play. Easy to use. Good data import functionallity

No customization of standard "action buttons" like callback/archive. Text cannot be edited. Not usefull options cannot be removed. No new buttons can be added. No actions 'behind' the buttons like e-mail notifications, choose a accountmanager, popup mandaotry fields etc. No deduplication on chosen lists. 1 client can have multiple lists. You only have the option to deduplicate on all list or 1 list.

Antwort von Myphoner

Hi Frank Thanks for your detailed and honest review. We are still in the process of building out the agency experience and I believe many of the features that you are missing are planned within our roadmap (roadmap.myphoner.help/). If there is anything that's important and missing please feel free to add requests in that link. This allows us to gauge how important certain features are.

Hector
Real Estate Entrepreneur & Investor in USA
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Thanks for an excellent lead prospecting software

Kommentare: Lead follow up is maximized for greater business effectiveness and revenue. My prospecting has been systematized and I can look forward to expanding my business.

I like the ability to go back and pick up the calling of leads right where I left off. Other lead databases required me to search for the leads still needing contact, but myphoner keeps my place and keeps the lead order intact, while also making it easy to target callbacks for lead follow up.

That it does not offer customizable forms, or fields to hold image files.

Engell
CEO in Dänemark
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Worth every penny

Kommentare: It gives me 95% of what I could dream about.

Its easy to use and the stability is just perfect

There´s still missing some features that could improve myphoner

Stefaan
internal sales in Belgien
Internet, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Phoning without worying

Simple and easy to use. Very stable software.

Sometimes its to simple. Could be more elaborate on lead information and interaction

Anthony
President in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Love myphoner.. Contacted support with question, but they never responded. Besides that, stellar.

Kommentare: Organization.

Easy to use, easy to learn. Exactly what i needed without all the extra features most CRM's come with that I never used.

A couple features I would add, but A+ as it sits. It's really well thought out and it helps organize every call I make with little effort.

Antwort von Myphoner

Hi Anthony, thanks for you review. I'm grateful that you review us so well in spite of a bad experience with support. I'm a little puzzled that you did not get an answer though. We have a support team online at all times and you will usually get an answer within an hour or so. Simply use the "Message support" from within myphoner or email us at support@myphoner.com. Best, /Jeppe Founder, myphoner

Thomas
CEO, Founder in Spanien
Telekommunikation, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great solution for coldcalling campaigns..

Kommentare: Great product, very easy to set up campaigns, fast lead upload and excellent customer service. Thank you Jeppe. Keep up the good work.......

Antwort von Myphoner

Thanks for your feedback! Better email integration is in the works - check our public roadmap for more: http://www.myphoner.com/roadmap /The myphoner team

Marcus
Director of Operations in Australien
Bildungsmanagement, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Easy, productive, insightful.

It's been easy for us to configure and roll out to a team of temp tele-marketers. Previously we used SmartSheet, but that caused data issues and provided no reporting.

It was a little confusing to figure out how we managed 'list attempts' but the team worked it out fairly quickly.

Antwort von Myphoner

Hi Marcus, thanks for the kind words. I'm glad you figured the meaning of attempts - and remember that we have support 24/7 should you ever need it. Also, we have a glossary of terms that can sometimes prove to be valuable when learning the system. Check it out at https://www.myphoner.com/docs/glossary /Jeppe

Wouter
Marketing Manager in Niederlande
Finanzdienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

The go-to cold call software if you want automation

Kommentare: We were looking for call-software solution that could integrate seamlessly with our CRM. We use myphoner for the pre-qualification process. All suspects en prospects are in myphoner and whenever the contact becomes a lead or a lost, we automatically send it to our CRM and run (marketing) campaigns on these contacts. If you are looking for software that can integrate and communicate with your CRM this is the way to go. Due their Zapier integration you can make sure your data is always in sync.

zapier integration is an absolute must

have not found anything yet.

Kim
Salgschef in Dänemark

good so far

First, it´s absolutely intuitive and easy to use. The old system we used was a software that we installed in each machine - this is way easier to use from whereever we are.

there are som functions that could be implemented, but we will make a list of these and send them to MyPhoner with the hope that they can see that these ideas only will improve their product.

Devonté
Corporate Sales Assistant in USA
Unterhaltungselektronik

Works great as a segway into relationship management

It's ease of use and my ability to quickly pick up where I left off with outbound sales. Would recommend this to others.

What I least enjoy about the software is the inability to duplicate campaign settings such as segments and filters. We have to manually input settings for lists.

Nitin
Director in Indien
Hochschulbildung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Very good software to manage outgoing calls for small and medium businesses

Kommentare: Were able to track calls to leads and ensure that the admission team is making regular calls.

1) Easy of use 2) Easy to set up 3) Easy to access data Myphoner is great for small and medium teams to manage cold calls

1) Need to have more filter options when data is displayed

Jannik
CEO in Spanien

Rock steady program, that works like a charm.

I like that the user interface is straight to the point and very well explained. It was really easy to get into a good workflow for me.

I don't like that the week starts on a Sunday for recall-scheduling and there's no way to change that.

Jeff
USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

The best tool for cold calling

Kommentare: One of the best tools for cold calling I have seen. They did a good job of keeping it simple, and a great way to handle calls to a large number of people.

Ease of use

Need a way to dump reports to spreadsheet that show calls made. (If it is there, I do not know about how to do it.)

Antwort von Myphoner

Hi Jeff, thanks for the positive feedback! It's much appreciated :-) You can download the detailed activity report as a spreadsheet (Review -> Details). That will allow you to juggle the numbers just as you like. /Jeppe

Alen
Manager - Inside Sales in Indien

The Best Tool for Your Sales Pipeline

Kommentare: An elegant way to maintain Sales Funnel and Cold-Calling Stream

The simplicity in the UI and Features. There's no guided tour required to learn to use the tool, It's absolutely fun to self explore.