Filtern nach:

Über Dinerware POS

Dinerware Intuitive POS software offers the flexibility to manage your business your way.

Erfahre mehr über Dinerware POS

Emilia S.
Server
Essen & Trinken, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 7.9.2017

"I have used this software working at a restaurant."

Kommentare: This software helps a lot in organizing orders.

Vorteile: The software is self explanatory. It is easy to use and easy to grasp. It helps run the restaurant smoothly.

Nachteile: The software font is not exactly the more aesthetically pleasing. A better text font would be appreciated.

• Bewertet am 7.9.2017
Troy L.
  • Bewertet am 3.3.2017

"Easy to use, robust POS for the service industry"

Kommentare: The new gold standard in service industry POS. Specials, discounts, deep menus... split checks/tables, everything you need to run your bar/cafe/restaurant/coffeshop

• Bewertet am 3.3.2017
Cailin H.
Financial Analyst
Restaurants, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 24.4.2019

"Not a Reliable System"

Kommentare: My company has not had a good experience with Dinerware and will be searching for a new POS System.

Vorteile: As an analyst who mostly uses this software to collect data from our restaurants I do like some of the reports that are available in Home Office. I have the ability to view everything from sales and transaction details to product mix and employee time sheets.

Nachteile: We seem to constantly have issues with the software being down at our restaurants. Home Office often doesn't work for certain locations or if it does, reports will take forever to run. Also, I hate the fact that I can't log in once to see all restaurants together. I have to log out and back in to switch between stores which is a huge pain and a waste of time.

• Bewertet am 24.4.2019
Trent A.
Essen & Trinken, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 23.5.2019

"POS (doesn’t stand for point of sales with Dinerware)"

Kommentare: This has been the worst experience you could imagine. The tech support is a joke. Nobody knows the software.

Vorteile: It seemed to do everything that most POS systems do and the company flipped our existing system for no money (except 3 additional terminals $9500) for the same monthly maintenance fee as I was paying on a 11 month old system.

Nachteile: The reports and boh system are horrible.

• Bewertet am 23.5.2019
Connie S.
  • Bewertet am 4.11.2015

"Expect to buy a whole new system every 3 years"

Kommentare: I've used this software for over 14 years in my restaurant. The interface is easy and there are lots of programming options which makes it attractive, but it runs on Microsoft-based software so we have had to buy a whole new computer system every 3-4 years because the whole thing melts down!
They have telephone tech service for which I pay $70/month (if they have to come out to my restaurant, it costs WAY more!). By the time they get back to me (6-7 hours on average), I've already either fixed it myself or had one of my tech buddies come out to fix it.
LOTS OF BUGS in the system. The last time change to daylight savings time, our whole system inexplicably reverted to 2002 (!!!) and we lost all of our tickets for the entire day!
We are now about to buy yet another new POS system (this last one melted down after just 3 years). We are NOT going to buy Dinerware again. Having to spend $4000 every 3 years on a new POS system is unacceptable.
Dinerware is now owned by Heartland, a huge mega credit card processing company, so their service is totally impersonal.

• Bewertet am 4.11.2015