Filtern nach:

Über bestPT

bestPT is complete cloud based practice & revenue cycle management system. Scheduling, EHR, and Billing with unlimited support

Erfahre mehr über bestPT

Jennifer R.

"Review of bestPT"

Kommentare: I had no medical background when I started this position. The software at first was very difficult to follow because there seems to be so many different ways to do one thing. Terminology for me was difficult to follow (i.e. Workbench v. Tickets v. Claims). Sending tickets to people is also very confusing and configuring the ticket (Role v. Owner)...I still have a hard time remembering who is who. But, even though I struggle at times, I know that I will always have support from Naomi and Tom when I ask for it. They are great to work with and very patient when I require a little more "hand holding". I do have a hard time with the billing team and the communication between us. I don't always understand what they are trying to ask and when I ask for clarification, I often get the same response that triggered my question for clarification. This takes up a lot of time and is very frustrating. I appreciate the training under the HELP tab and all of its valuable information. There is quite a bit of information and it's difficult to get through everything. I just wish there was a way to stream line a lot of this software and make it more user friendly. This is very overwhelming.

Christina L.
OFFICE MANAGER
Medizinische Praxis, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 30.8.2019

"CUSTOMER SERVICE/BILL REVIEW"

Vorteile: ITS AN EASY SOFTWARE TO USE ON MOST ASPECTS OF OUR OFFICE

Nachteile: SOMETIMES MY TICKETS ARENT ANSWERED QUICKLY, BUT AS I WAS TOLD WE NEED TO CHANGE THE URGENCY OF THE TICKET

• Bewertet am 30.8.2019
Cheryl P.
Controller

"Great to work with!"

Kommentare: Our clinic is a pediatric OT, PT and ST clinic. We started using this program in 2010. It has made our clinic flow so much easier and our payments are coming in much quicker than they used to! It was not set up originally to do multiple disciplines (especially speech) but the team at bestPT has worked with us to make changes that will fit our clinic! Tom and Naomi are our "coaches" and they check in with us once a month to make sure everything is working the way it is supposed to! They are also quick to respond to any tickets that we open on the workbench when we have problems. We are still having to "tweak" some things for our speech therapists but overall this is a great program! It's the best of scheduling, treatment notes, and billing/posting all in one...and most of all, customer service is THE BEST!

von Billing Dynamix an 13.8.2015

Thank you Cheryl. It's a pleasure to work with you, Melanie, and everyone else at Kid's Creek Therapy.

E H.
Owner/PT
  • Bewertet am 17.8.2015

"Comprehensive EMR Program and Customer Billing Service"

Kommentare: Good, flexible, and customizable EMR with comprehensive billing team. As it is out-sourced there are occasions for the few and far-between mistakes by billing team members. Superb customer service though, as they will give you any level of assistance you desire/require. Costs are not prohibitive and software updates, insurance, and billing (ie. Medicare and State regulations) changes are integrated into the system. No additional yearly costs for updates and no huge upfront costs. Great for those like myself that are completely new to billing and EMR.

• Bewertet am 17.8.2015
Mary S.
Billing Officer
  • Bewertet am 12.8.2015

"Billing Dynamix customer review "

Kommentare: We have worked with Billing Dynamix for a few years now, the company is going the right direction, as far as customer service, if they cannot answer our questions via ticket, we receive a phone call, we are a busy Physical Therapy business, encompassing 12 clinics, over 3 states, so this is a welcome policy. I have had good experiences with all the SPOC's (to include Naomi, she has been awesome), Support and Enrollment staff. We appreciate all of the help offered by the staff....Thanks!

• Bewertet am 12.8.2015
George V.
Sr. PC LAN Analyst

"Great team work"

Kommentare: Working with Naomi and Tom in the BestPT Center for PT Excellence has been been a wonderful experience.