The only tool I use for Twitter curation

Bewertet am 15.8.2019
Anna F.
Freelance writer

Kommentare: Overall, love the tool and I've been using it for a couple of years now. I think it's also one of the most affordable ones.

Vorteile: I love the easiness of the tool and its price. You can quickly fill up your Twitter feed with useful content. It automatically finds content based on your topic choices. The main reason why I use the tool is the "Repeat post" option, i.e. Twitter scheduling feature allowing you to schedule the same tweet to go live as many as 30 times in the future (I usually select 3-5 times). That's how I make sure more of my Twitter audience sees it. Drumup automatically finds the spots in your schedule where these tweets should get published. Saves a ton of time! One-click scheduling is awesome!

Nachteile: Nothing in particular comes to mind given I use this tool for specific purposes and it does the job well... The only thing: Its analytics section contains ALL your posts, not just those I did through Drumup which is a bit of a clutter. I have no idea how to filter the analytics by only those published through Drumup...

von DrumUp an 16.8.2019

thank you Anna!

A great Social Media and Content Marketing Tool

Bewertet am 11.11.2016
Abigail N.
Social Media Specialist
Architektur & Planung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I found out about DrumUp by going through the software's listed in Content Marketing categories here. I'm a sucker for free marketing software's so I decided to try it out. The signup process was easy, I signed up with my twitter account, listed some categories for posts that my target audience are interested in and viola I had posts to share on my twitter account. After scheduling a few posts and checking the software's for bugs, I added my Facebook account and tried adding different categories just to see if there would be an error. Most of the posts were related to the US elections although it was connected to the new categories I added.
Nevertheless, it was a good alternative to feedly and Buffer/Hootsuite RSS posts feature.
I've only used it for a few days but so far it's turning out to be a good content generating machine.

Vorteile: One of the things love about DrumUp is the ability to add multiple facebook and twitter account and assign each account different (Or the same) keywords. This is great because Imanage several brands, each in different indistries and with Drumup I get to assign keywords for each profile and get results tailored to that account based on the keywords. I also like the schedule and 1-click schedule buttons that let me shoose whether to share a post to one social media account or any of the other acconts. This means I can share a posts on only Twitter or on both facebook and twitter.

Nachteile: I haven't encountered any cons yet but i'm on the lookout for some.

It's a quick way to find and share the latest in industry expertise without an exhausting search

Sarah G.
Founder/Branding Strategist

Kommentare: Ease of quick-sharing quality information, instant access to a broad spectrum of relevant industry topics, options for both shallow and deep dives into news related to my profession, and riveting headlines.

Vorteile: It finds and presents quality content, which I can then share with colleagues and my network. In the process, I learn new things as well. There is also a broad spectrum of topics, with no shortage of reputed sources and trending hot-button issues as well.

Nachteile: I honestly don't currently have any qualms with it. I suppose there is always room to grow, though. I would love a monthly report of new software and technology releases relevant to what I do, to help me stay up to date on things that could help me better and more efficiently do my job, especially when I'm between industry conferences and there is a lull in new options being handed to me.

Easy to use

Dawn H.
Owner/President/CEO
Einzelhandel

Kommentare: I save a lot of time by using the software because I don't have to hunt down relevant content for my audience on my own.

Vorteile: It is very easy to use and saves me a lot of time. The content keeps my audience engaged and interested and there is quite a bit of relevant content at your fingertips

Nachteile: Wish there was more relevant content in certain subjects. I would like to be able to recommend websites that have content I am interested in scheduling-that would save me even more time because I would not have to go looking for it myself.

It is one of the most user-friendly tool i have ever got to use so far.

Bewertet am 7.2.2018

Kommentare: My followers engagement increased. I have started some meaningful conversation with my followers. And this software saves my everyday time by searching the most interesting pieces of content. It has also helped me keep people interested in my business page and it keeps people interested to come back and see what my business up to.

Vorteile: It mines through the internet in real time, and recommend fresh content to share to my followers. It shaves my time by adding multiple accounts together at one place. I can also monitor the progress from single platform. It also provides a repeat schedule feature, that also helps me to curate my old content and share it with my audience. It also provide an ios app so that i can stay connected even on my travel.

Nachteile: I have only used its free trial version , i wish drum up provides a basic or an individual package with some limited features then it will be better to explore its full potential.

Great company

Philisa N.
secretary
Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It helped my business grow

Vorteile: Great service I always get help whenever I need assistance and with professional manner and understanding.I like this company

Nachteile: Nothing to change or I like least as it has great service I always get help whenever I need assistance and with professional manner and understanding.I like this company

von DrumUp an 23.3.2018

Thank you for the positive feedback Philisa - We are happy to help you succeed with your own business.

The definitive go-to source for content!

Bewertet am 7.4.2017
James J.
Therapist
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Kommentare: DrumUp is by far the easiest to use content management system. So quick and easy to use! Quality content at your fingertips, making it seem that much more effort was involved to populate my social media site with relevant information for my sector. Every day, I see information that I might have otherwise missed. I look forward to more info resources being added to the feed, particularly from scientific literature and sources other than blogs. I see a great deal of promise with this tool, and to have one major source for 90% percent of my social media feed is awesome Keep up the good work!

Vorteile: increased relevant content for my subject matter

Nachteile: limited number of resources

Excellent tool to get the word out to many different entities at once

Co Founder
Unternehmensberatung

Vorteile: The keyword refinement to finding material that fits your customer base. This helps with targeting what resonates and builds my brand at experts in the specific topic area.

Nachteile: Feed to the platform from other sites has to be scheduled. Content that is created on other sites can be added to the platform via RSS feed however each item must be manually scheduled.

A social media dream! Cuts your social media time in half! Or better!

Bewertet am 11.5.2018
Jennifer A.

Kommentare: putting all of your social media in one place makes your life so much easier!!!

Vorteile: Drumup searches tons of social media FOR YOU so that you can find the relevant stories for your target audience! This app makes it very easy to filter and post to your social media. You can also create multiple users and set up the dashboard so that it applies directly to you. You can also link all of your accounts and blogs in one place! You can do it from both your phone AND your pc! I love it!

Nachteile: Thank goodness for the tutorial! There is a lot to this program but once you get the dashboard to your liking it ends up saving you so much time! And these guys are with you every step of the way!

A Social Media Management Tool for Busy Pros

Bewertet am 1.10.2018
Susan B.
Digital Marketing Consultant
Unternehmensberatung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Yes, DrumUp is another social media management tool, a fish in a very big pool. Do you need another social media tool? Maybe, maybe not. But DrumUp is definitely worth a consideration, as DrumUp is not just for scheduling posts but rather for easily finding targeted content to share on your profiles. Based on hashtags and topics of interest to you, DrumUp will recommend content for you to share. Take it a step further by using their Chrome Extension and you'll get even more content suggestions. Their pricing is very reasonable and comes in a variety of levels.

Nachteile: The biggest drawback to DrumUp is that their platform is limited to the old school big 3 of social - Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn. Integration options for Instagram would be nice (while Instagram has tighter rules for posting, some options could still be beneficial)

von DrumUp an 10.10.2018

Thanks for the kind feedback and review Susan!

Drum Up does exactly what it says.

Jonathan S.
Shop Principal
Automotive, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I get time back.

Vorteile: It works to create content when I cant and keeps my audience engaged.
I don't have to babysit it.
It gets close without getting dangerous.

Nachteile: I wish I could customize more areas and where the content was coming from.
Sometimes you need to check to make sure it is pushing content.
Using pictures may help raise engagement on Drum up posts.

Outstanding Product

Bewertet am 11.4.2018
Larry W.
President, CEO

Kommentare: Love It "Makes finding and posting relevant articles or news easy breezy

Vorteile: This Software Is really helpful for finding relevant content for scheduled posting and sharing on your blogs or social media

Nachteile: After Updates To Many Features No Longer Working at the moment I guess they will figure out after all this Cambridge and facebook stuff clears Up

I liked DrumUp but I found it lacked some customization options I was looking for.

Bewertet am 21.9.2017
Brittany R.
Manager, Digital Content & Engagement
Buchhaltung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I liked the fact DrumUp has social amplification tools that you can purchase in addition - it's cool for a long-term strategy for my firm. I believe it was relatively easy to set up posts, although to be honest I didn't spend as much time with the platform as possible to really test some nuanced features like scheduling multiple posts at once, scheduling things to repeat, etc.

Nachteile: The main reason why we didn't move forward with a paid subscription to DrumUp is I want to be able to see the link previews on platforms like Facebook and LinkedIn. While I know FB has recently changed things so you can't override a link preview by inserting a new image or text, my company's site is notoriously bad for interacting with social platforms so I want / need to be able to see what will work and what won't, so I can override things by attaching an image instead of a link preview, for example. Where LinkedIn still allows you to edit link preview titles and images, I need the ability to do so to create more enticing posts instead of what is auto-pulled. I also seem to remember not finding adding images all that friendly with DrumUp, although I'd need to revisit the platform to confirm that.

Our client relations have never been better!

Bewertet am 6.4.2019
Entrepreneur
Internet, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: DrumUp is a cutting edge company with a great concept. They have done a good job customizing the experience to the needs of many different operational types.

Vorteile: DrumUp was introduced to us last year by a salesman for another product. It is a very creative tool that allows you to strategically plan the implementation of social media posts. If you are like us, we mainly trusted our HR with this task. DrumUp allows everyone in the office have the ability to incorporate their shareable moments online under the same accounts. This helped free up our HR to do more important tasks, and our customer based has felt closer than ever.

Nachteile: You will need to spend a day (at least) to set up the software and train those individuals that you plan to use it. It would be helpful to come up with a company protocol in terms of how it should be used.

von DrumUp an 8.4.2019

Thank you for the wonderful review Renan! Please reach out support (at) drumup.io if you need any help at all.

Ana Kingsley
Drumup.io Support Team

DrumUp - A great tool for social media management

Bewertet am 13.12.2018
Eldhose K.

Kommentare: Our teams are happy as they can manage the social media pages more easily and find contents from the web using the discovery API ! great tool team DrumUp !

Vorteile: DrumUp is a good tool for social media management as it have all the needy features for all social media management ! The content discovery API is a great tool, it helps us to get the relevant news on keywords we have given by scanning the web. We really love DrumUp as it helps to manage our social medias more effectively

Nachteile: The pricing is too high also there is no free plan!

von DrumUp an 21.12.2018

Thank you Eldhose for this kind, detailed review. Please reach out any time support (at) drumup.io

Great tool for Social Media Posting

Shreyas D.
Digital Marketing Specialist

Vorteile: - Saves a lot of time, which is spent for finding content for posting on social media
- Easy to use, simply click and schedule for best time

Nachteile: - Duplicate content, should not repeat content once viewed by any user
- Too many advertisement, try to reduce number of advertisements

DrumUp saves me time from scouring Google for curated content.

Unternehmensberatung

Kommentare: Massive time savings!

Vorteile: The ability to curate posts for me based on my various needs in many different niches. I used to spend hours trying to find appropriate NEW and FRESH content based on keywords.

Nachteile: Can't find any cons yet! I think being able to have various keywords broken down into separate notification emails instead of one lump email with everything might be helpful, but some people might hate having their inbox bombarded.

Very great platform for content marketing

Bewertet am 12.2.2018
Digital Marketing Consultant
1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Best tool for content marketing

Vorteile: Best tool which make our work at ease for content marketing. As a marketer, it has saved my time to promote and focus more on generated quality contents.

Nachteile: It should work on more automation connecting all social platforms and share on regular basis even the old contents and also go with social bookmarking sites apart from social platforms which is good for content promotion.

All in one social media management plattform

Bewertet am 6.10.2018
Hitesh K.
analyst
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It’s easy, effective, cheap: A great time-saver for social media marketing.

Vorteile: - It helps to gather real time content from across the web.
- Gathered data are processed using complex algorithms and create most releva idea for the audience.
- Supports hashtags, emojits and @mentions and has GIFs supports.
- Multiple social media accounts can be managed at one place.

Nachteile: - Getting slow in loading data if we include more social media accounts.

von DrumUp an 8.10.2018

Thank you Hitesh for the feedback. We will definitely look into speeding up load times!

Love the fact that I can get relevant articles right in my inbox.

Aris J.
Managing Director
13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Love the tool - saves us a lot of time searching for articles manually.

Vorteile: I love the fact that based on keywords I have set up, I can get articles in my inbox for me to review and understand. Saved a lot of time searching on google. Great tool

Nachteile: Duplicate content showing up several times a week. Once an article is read, it should not show up again on my list.

have been using it for couple of year. Pretty good. more variety in content would be good

Moni J.
Sales lead
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I mix it with my own content. for followers we can get some nice topics and article that it can select and tweet

Vorteile: the ease of use and its automated so we can just select and forget. the selection within topics is good. my followers like it

Nachteile: variety of topics is narrow. like its difficult to get some niche topics. some sub topics under broader topics would be a good idea

Almost There. . .

Jay S.
Social Media & Marketing Manager
Verbraucherdienste

Kommentare: Easily collect current content.

Vorteile: The easy wet up and connecting to our social accounts. Also, the plethora of available topics/subjects to tag to generate news feed.

Nachteile: As far as dislikes, my only concern was that the system sometimes filtered advertising only stories. For me this is the single drawback to this program. So close, yet not quite there!

Brilliant product for teams with low people count. Though lack of RSSfeed integration is odd

Manager, Digital Marketing, Lead Generation and Inside Sales
Internet, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: A bunch of our time was saved that was spent on manually distributing content and many a time we need to repeat these tweets and drumup helped there

Vorteile: Scheduling feature especially when sharing curated content is quite brilliant. Considering we don't actually release content every day, this allows us to keep our stream going

Nachteile: Lack of RSS feed of our choosing. Most curated content is directly given by the Drumup team, an ability to choose the feeds we want to share and getting recommendation accordingly is a short coming

So far so good

Bewertet am 10.1.2019
Sean L.
Social Media Manager/Marketing & End-User Support
Internet, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall the experience is good but we do have need for more users to post which is a higher account level. I can't say at this point if we'll stick to with it but this could be good for companies with lesser needs.

Vorteile: This is a newer product for us. I like having access to analytics in one place and I always love having access to a mobile account. We are still fairly new to the product and currently still have Buffer as our back in case we decide to stay with them.

Nachteile: The biggest thing I don't care too much for is that it doesn't have access to posting to Instagram. Buffer got in early and does offer this access. It's still somewhat limited but it is offered through them.

von DrumUp an 11.1.2019

thank you Sean.

DrumUp is the next best thing to Hootsuite's defunct Suggestions

Bewertet am 14.11.2018
Systems Accountant III
Staatsverwaltung, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I've been using DrumUp for the last and found it very useful for social media clients who need to have curated and organic content. It's great because you can schedule post through the platform which allows the client's social media asset to keep posting and not appear stale.

Vorteile: I love that DrumUp picks social media content to curate and then allows you to post it to the Facebook business page or Twitter Account.

Nachteile: You cannot pick multiple key words on the free account and some of the articles you have to question the validity of the data being shared.

von DrumUp an 15.11.2018

Thank you for the feedback!