Über Teamgate

Teamgate ist das einfachste, intelligenteste und stärkste vollständige Vertriebs-CRM. Einfach zu bedienen, einfach zu verwalten – dein Unternehmenswachstum.

Erfahre mehr über Teamgate

Easy to use, good price, great customer support, really nice interface.

Require more tools for project management. It is difficult to change the filters of the dashboard.

Bewertungen zu Teamgate

4,9
4,9

Teamgate hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 146 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Teamgate bereits verwendet?

Arturo
Arturo
Junior in Spanien
Rechtsberatung, Selbstständig

Easy to start; nice visual interface

This was extremely easy to use! When we just started, I uploaded most of my contacts and leads, and started to explore what can Teamgate do for me. I'm not very tech savvy but it wasn't hard to find what to do with all the data, how to create new tasks and set reminders for the follow-ups. Calendar is really clear and visual, easy to get an idea who's working on what. And sales pipeline with drag&drop is very intuitive, you just click on a deal, drag it to a stage you want and that's it. A tip: fill in the lost reasons early, so then after working for some months, you will get an idea why are you losing deals and can think of a plan how to improve this area. It's the first CRM I used and I love it so far

I feel that there can be more automated tasks or so-called workflows, but for this I use Zapier integration, which covers this part pretty well. Not a big problem at all.

Elliot
Director Of Operations in Japan

Effortless sales pipeline management

Kommentare: The Teamgate team has been really helpful with transitioning to a better CRM/Sales pipeline management solution. It is a breath of fresh air to have confidence in a tool that I know will be consistently reliable and help us easily manage our sales pipe.

Having used PipeDrive for a number of years I had pretty much become accustomed to all their annoyances with ease of use and the frequent downtime where it was unusable. The Teamgate team quickly addressed every single issue that I had with my past CRM and I got set up very smoothly. I much prefer Teamgate's customisable card-based UI where the most vital information is clearly displayed at a glance (next follow-up task set, contact details & category). This makes it so much more efficient to manage my sales pipeline. Also happy for the highly available support team there if I need it.

Bit of a learning curve with the data import process and integrating Gmail through the support team gave me all the help I needed so this really is a small nitpick just for the sake of thinking of a con.

Antwort von Teamgate

Elliot - thank you for the kind words and thorough review! We take pride in our customer support and I am glad our team has been able to assist you through any difficulties you have encountered. We will be releasing some new 'how-to' videos on our youtube specifically around integration setpup, I will be sure to add data importing to the list! Regards, Teamgate Team

Patrick
Director of Regional Operations in USA
Umweltdienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

All Around CRM That Delivers!

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Having interacted with a few other CRM's, I'm most impressed and genuinely happy working with such a great group of people bringing clean water into the homes of America!

TG is an all around CRM that does most everything very well and with an intuitive approach. And if that's not easy enough, their onboarding process walks you through leveraging the technology to achieve the best results in minimal time. Importing large lead lists were a snap with the mapping technology and they have integrations with other partners. When we've had questions or identified anything working out of the ordinary, they have been lightning fast to respond and deploy fixes. Overall this is a company that can support businesses at scale, yet nimble enough to deliver exceptional customer service.

There aren't any major stand out issues with TG but if I have to nitpick to keep it 100 then perhaps the integrations could be fuller with more options but zapier, u know? Another minor tidbit might be when you're reviewing the tasks for the day, to be able to mute/delay an event from the task view instead of a full edit of the task. Overall workflows are quick and easy to pick up, but there's always room for efficiency's and the team at TG is quick to integrate ideas that benefit everyone!

Agent in Kanada
, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Good quality CRM but lacks proper email integration

• Export for CSV, Excel, LinkedIn, • Custom Statues, unqualify leads, qualify leads, • Sort leads by RESP, Mortgage debt (create tag) • Import a tag directly for a bulk group (RESP, Mortgage Debt clients, young families etc.) • Convert button brings them to the sales pipeline • Sales Pipeline has who owns it, estimate $, analytics if won or lost and reason why. • Has direct functionality with Intercom, all convos can view directly on client’s dashboard. Open previous convos. • Works with mail chimp for the bulk emails. • Create activities for each client, has reminders for events attached for activities, • Planner for tasks, overdue, due today or coming due, • Dashboard, has analytics, how many new leads, what’s in the pipeline, sales pipeline etc, win ratios, • Deeper insights, tracks touch points, win/loss, conversion ratios in the different stages,

• 1 hour of time allowed to help set up the dashboard no continued dedicated support • Can link with Gmail calendar (you can't use it as your email which is a huge factor)

Antwort von Teamgate

Hi Chris, Andrew here the new Director of Operations at Teamgate. Thank-you for your honest feedback and i'd like to mention that we have definitely come a long way since this review in 2018. Our new mantra is to put customers first, and this is due to reviews like yours that mention the lack of customer support during initial setup, as well as ongoing support throughout the customer lifetime. We also now seamlessly integrate with google suite including G-Mail and other email providers! If you would like to have a chat of Teamgate's new direction please feel free to reach out to andrew.martin@teamgate.com Thanks again.

Simon
Director in Australien
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best CRM that I have used

Kommentare: I have been very impressed with TeamGate and the support network behind it.

It has been super simple to integrate. I transferred data from my old CRM to TeamGate over the course of a few days. Plus the near instant customer support, it was basically impossible to make any operational errors.

I don't have any legitimate concerns with the software.

vor 3 Monaten

Thanks for the review Simon! I am glad our team has made the transition smooth. I look forward to working together into the future!

James
Parter in Australien

Beautiful CRM for SaaS

Kommentare: The team has been great and helped us establish a methodology to sales (so pipe stages mean something). Consistency = sales velocity, and for us this tool does a far better job of keeping us executing what we know works (but we don't always do) than Pipedrive did.

This like Pipedrive (before they got bought and turned into some Frankenstein's monster that gouges on price) but better. The Xero/Quickbooks integration makes it really easy to handle renewals and closed won (have they paid yet? When did they pay), while the inbuilt SMS capability gives you access to email and SMS out of the box for lead management - SMS is the most opened communication channel in the world. Finally, dashboard insights actually help see what's going on. I feel like I have more control now and can fix conversion rate blockages with process experiments, or see who isn't performing and take action.

Setting up Gmail is a bit more involved than other platforms, but nothing a bit of Googling can't solve (setting the IMAP correctly).

Antwort von Teamgate

Hi James, Thank-you for your excellent review. We are glad to see you got your email sync working and will look to make this easier with a video guide to be posted on our Youtube platform ASAP! We look forward to hearing any additional thoughts you might have during your upcoming Quarterly Business Review. Regards, - Teamgate Team.

Tried them all. Stuck with Teamgate

Kommentare: Happy. Content and productive

Ease of use. It can be as complicated as you need it to be or as simple as you want it as well. Pricing doesn't hurt either.

Probably needs a bit of a design update but that doesn't take away from the quality of the product

Antwort von Teamgate

Hello, Thank-you for your excellent review. We are glad to see you are happy with the service and productivity of Teamgate crm. We look forward to hearing any additional thoughts you might have moving forward. Regards, -Teamgate Team

Jack
Sales Manager in UK
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Fantastic for sales management!!

Kommentare: Very good solution! We are able to onboard a user within half a day becuase of the easy layout and segmentation.

The ease of use is extremely important here at FiveCRM. Teamgate does this excellently. The dashboard is very comprehensive and we all know where we are month-to-month/quarter-to-quarter.

I am sure there will be other integrations needed at some point but we are very happy with Teamgate currently. It has become a business critical tool for the business, especially our sales department.

Antwort von Teamgate

Hi Jack, Thank-you for your excellent review. We look forward to hearing your thoughts about some future integrations in your upcoming Quartlerly Business Review! Regards, - Teamgate Team.

Felicia
Felicia
Senior Regional Accountant in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

creates a sales management increases the performance of the company.

Kommentare: It is a sales-based system, it offers a service to guide you through the sales process from contacting customers, interacting and finalizing sales, it helps us Organize, research and analyze and connect with potential customers and close deals in a fast way what profit and increase the performance of our business.

This tool allows us to be aware of and maintain control of the production process, where we can collect documents and customer data, analyze the evolution of sales through reports and statistics that manage production and financial growth each month, and we can maintain a management of the workflow.

This platform is easy to use, it has a free version and an affordable price for small and medium-sized companies that are developing, it offers us various collaboration tools and it has a self-service portal, a communications panel and therefore no there are functions that our organization dislikes.

Antwort von Teamgate

Hello Felicia, Thank-you for your excellent review. It appears you ran out of space and placed your Pros in the Cons space of the review! I have reached out via email to see if you have any additional feedback. Regards, - Teamgate Team.

Abb
Sales and Marketing Manager in USA
Buchhaltung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use and great service!

Kommentare: I've had an overall great experience with teamgate. They are always very responsible when I have any questions and there's fast turnover when I need a feature or something added.

I think Teamgate is really easy to use and makes it simple to track leads and deals throughout the different stages of the pipeline

I think some of the export features can be tricky to pull but you are able to see all the information in insights or the dashboard.

Korak
Director of Operations in Indien
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Teamgate - Your augmented sales team

Kommentare: Started using Teamgate 6-7 months back. Love the product and cannot imagine my sales process without it. Consequently, added Teamgate to our second portfolio company that has slightly different requirements but still works perfectly.

Clean and intuitive UI, quick and effective responses to support requests, allows useful customizations, great analytics, powerful when used with the allowed integrations and zapier. Also, they have an awesome onboarding process and documentation. I love how they are always willing to listen to the customer, enquiring about the user experience, and act on the feedback. I’ve seen the product improve even during the time I’ve been using including my own suggestions getting implemented (for example, improved emailing experience). The team even helped me out with zapier integrations one time that was not a core Teamgate issue.

Experienced brief downtimes (~5 mins) on one or two occasions in the initial days (but not recently). I guess it’s handled.

vor 3 Monaten

Thanks for the detailed feedback Korak! We avoid downtime at all costs, but unfortunately some things were unavoidable. I'm glad we had the system up and running again quickly and you were able to continue work un-interupted.

Algirdas
Customer support in Litauen
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Not a perfect CRM but really close

We had quite a lot of different CRMs in the past but kinda stopped looking after we found Teamgate. I felt we used to overpay with the other tools, and it stopped with them - we use Enterprise plan and we get the whole range of features for this kind of money. All other CRMs with all these integrations and functionality is way more expensive (I'd say from $20 to $100 more). We have a few products so it's great that Teamgate offers multiple sales pipelines, so we can setup different sales processes in each of them. Also, the insights are just great, pretty easy to find everything we need; You can get reports or export files in just a matter of second and a few clicks. That's what we needed.

I miss better email integration (let's say 2-way sync), but the one they have also does the job. However, our customer success manager helped us to set it up and we never had any problems with it.

Arvydas
Director in UK
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Very intuitive and flexible

Kommentare: We are using the tool for several years now, mostly for task management. The tasks In our organisation are very diverse, need flexible and easy communication between the staff and external contacts. The only feature missing (was available previously) is easy editing/versioning of attached documents within the system.

Intuitive and lean interfaces, great flexibility in task and staff management and authorization,

Lack of document (file) editing/versioning (need to save a new version somewhere else, then upload).

Alma
SDR in USA
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great sales CRM for day-today business use

Kommentare: Overall experience with Teammate has been extremely positive.

Teammate allows for the management of leads to be done in the most efficient way possible. Email integration, task management, and lead history being all in one place facilitates a smooth transition when going through leads. Zapier and Intercom integrations allows for the targeting of hot leads in a quick and timely manner. Sales pipelines are extremely easy to follow and gives a transparent view to all team members.

There is no current issues/want/needs/improvements for the software that comes to mind.

Antwort von Teamgate

Hi Alma, Thank-you for your kind words. It was excellent to recently speak with you to learn how using Teamgate has significantly increased your productivity. We look forward to growing with you in the future. Keep crushing those sales goals! Regards, - Teamgate Team.

Patrick
Sales Manager in Litauen
Internet

Best CRM for inbound leads and scoring

Kommentare: Having spent 5 years training sales teams, I am always looking for the best CRM that is going to give help me make my sales cycle as efficient as possible. Teamgate lead scoring is incredible, and matched with being able to make so many custom fields and analyse everything through detailed insights, I am not only make sales quicker, but I am making more of them. Would reccomend Teamgate for anyone looking to improve their sales conversons.

Lead scoring / Goal Setting / Insights /

Automated tasks

Jochen
CEO in Deutschland
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Best solution we had so far!

Kommentare: After trying several online CRM systems which didn't make us very happy we finally came to Teamgate. And what a surprise: we found OUR solution! Teamgate is absolutely easy to use, has all significant features we need and additionally has a lot of customization possibilities. Great job!

Customization Options. Easy to use.

More flexible price model for small companies would be great.

Kenan
USA
, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

New to TeamGate

Kommentare: Amber and the TeamGate customer service team have been top notch in helping us sift through the myriad of CRM tools available on the market. One of the biggest selling points for us is that the software is currently on build 20+. This shows that they have the attention to detail and drive to listen and react to their customer base and it shows. We have been extremely pleased with both the support and functionality. They are quick to let you know that they are not the perfect solution for all industries, but that they will do everything in their power to make their software the perfect fit for your individual needs. Very impressed and looking forward to continuing the relationship.

Ease of use and track-ability

Inability to change out filters on dashboard

Gustavo
CEO in Mexiko
Unternehmensberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

CLMI review

Kommentare: Never able to print reports. It started good but I needed to share with my team the filtered queries. I tried several times and asked for help. There were some answers but my query was never resolved.

Good attitude in the beginning

Then left alone. Did not follow up on my needs

Cody
Customer Service Administrator in UK
Sport, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Simple yet intelligent UI with visuals; heavy on the sales pipeline

I like the UI – it’s crisp, breezy, and sprinkled with visuals like charts and graphs and I need this (probably grew accustomed to it through the use of other apps), but an app that can translate data into graphs that can be grasped at a glance is sure to get my attention. Teamgate is heavy on monitoring every step of the sales process. I didn’t expect much in terms of collaboration and project management, yet Teamgate offers decent task management and collaboration; and it adds a touch of fun and camaraderie though group chats. Sales performance is monitored to highlight areas of strength and areas that need improvement, or team members that struggle. You can create sales pipelines and forecasts.

Cons: still evaluating… I can’t fault it so far.

Matthias
CEO in Brasilien
Unternehmensberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Customer Service

Kommentare: Easy to use, very intuitive. I really appreciate the personal and very professional customer service - Teamgate reponses very quickly to my needs. I recommend Teamgate for small businesses and start ups - it's essential to have a professional CRM right from the start in order to structure your sales and partner communication.

personal and very professional customer service

App for smartphone not available (yet)

Wilian
CEO in Brasilien
, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Teamgate The potential CRM you'll never forget!

Kommentare: My experience has been really good! I could integrate all my functionalities that I really need in a simple and fast CRM.

Really easy to use! Intuitive. Improving functionalities crazily!

They are growing on integration. Waiting anxiously for: Quickbooks Hubstaff Qwilr Shopify

Marius
Export manager in Litauen
Lebensmittelproduktion, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Great choice for CRM software

Kommentare: It's great for keeping track on your clients data and on the tasks that you need to perform with it...

Simple and intuitive UI.

E-mails attached are displayed only in plain text. And after you expand it - you have to go all the way down to collapse it back.

Quelle: GetApp

Easy to manage sales

Kommentare: Very effective tool to manage sales stages, customer contacts, check results and statistics. I must to mention that TeamGate has great support team, who can answer any question in same day as asked.

Alex
UK
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Way cheaper than other options

Kommentare: Teamgate has all the most important features, just like all the main alternatives. The only things what really stands out - Teamgate is way cheaper! Especially if you need enterprise plan with all the insights. Other CRMs with these kind of insights are much more expensive.

Will
Account manager in Litauen
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A real time saver

Kommentare: A real time saver, this CRM is easy to understand for the team - reduces a lot of headache when training.
Very easy to use when logging new leads, all of the prospect information is laid out clearly and is easy accessible.
I really like the sale attribution to the individual.

Ease of use - clearly laid out intuitive design that's easy to read. Very straight forward interface, has a great aesthetic.

Insights