Über Referral Rock

Empfehlungssoftware, die deinen Anforderungen entspricht. Gewinne mehr Kundschaft dank einer Empfehlungsmarketing-Software, die im Einklang mit deinem Unternehmen funktioniert.

Erfahre mehr über Referral Rock

Supposed to make your life easier, but it’s conplicated and frustrating. Plus it doesn’t even look professional.

Bewertungen zu Referral Rock

Referral Rock hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 94 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Referral Rock bereits verwendet?

Brett
Brett
Senior Tax Consultant in USA

The team is amazing. I'm far from a computer wizard. They have made it super easy.

Ease of use, Referral system on steroids, Setup in min, Most important it's affordable, Great tech support, Great setup support.

It's not really a con but better artwork would be nice. But you have the option to upload your own work.

Antwort von Referral Rock

Thanks for the feedback Brett. We have some new layouts coming out in the next few months with better graphics and styles.

Jon
President in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Excellent person-to-person referral platform

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: It's been very easy and great support. We launched it and are very happy so far.

No app to install. Easy to set up and use once it was up and running.

Would like an easier way for our members to get to their portal with their phone. Some solution so they can pop to their portal and send a referral text on the fly. Also, would love to see campaigns that allow members to compete with others with First name and last name initial. Kind of a barometer of how others are doing with referrals against other members for a specific period of time. Kind of like how sales teams compete internally to build strong marketing campaigns.

Amber
Marketing Director in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Software Feels Like It's In Development Phase

Kommentare: I feel like I'm trial testing an affiliate software that's not quite ready to launch. There's glitches and broken functionality everywhere. It will likely work for what we're hoping to do, but I'm disapointed in the overall experience.

I interviewed a lot of referral softwares before going with this one and am relatively happy with my choice. It has good features for the price point. The sales team was helpful and awesome. In general, it probably will work for our purposes. That being said, it falls short of the professionalism and "finished" product I was hoping for.

I feel like this software is a bit antequated in the design and is overall in development stage. There are several places where functionality just isn't quite seamless - I can ALMOST do what I need to do, but not quite. Features such as limited custom fields, awkward formatting, lacking conversion script instructions, etc made the set up process frustrating. I switched to this software so I wouldn't have to take so many shortcuts with our referral program and I feel like I'm having to hack my way into getting it to do what I need it to do. I've submitted over 20 feature requests since starting to use the software just a week ago. We'll see if they make adjustments as we go on.

Jacob
Partner in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Referral Rock:

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: I really enjoyed my experience with Referral Rock to date. [sensitive content hidden]l was on it from the get go and really helped us develop a member portal that met all of our needs. Will be highly recommending Referral Rock to other attorneys.

I really enjoyed how quick the onboarding was and the customer support I got from [sensitive content hidden].

I think it needs to have better referral form fields and allow for more customization for businesses like ours that are just doing B2B marketing.

Julia
Julia
Customer Marketing Manager in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great additional to our tech stack

Kommentare: Both the sales rep and my account manager have been excellent!

Referral Rock's Hubspot connection is unlike anything on the market that I've seen (at this price point).

Documentation for setup could be improved. The resources center is dense, but I really needed more resources and a clear "how to" documentation to get going faster and smoother.

Oscar
MarTech Manager in Kanada
Immobilien, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great referral program with excellent HubSpot integration

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Referral Rock is a game-changer for businesses seeking to harness the power of referrals. Its intuitive platform simplifies the management of referral programs, making it effortless for both businesses and customers to participate. The platform's tracking and analytics features provide valuable insights into the performance of referral campaigns, allowing businesses to optimize their strategies for maximum impact. What sets Referral Rock apart is its user-friendly interface, robust functionality, and exceptional customer support. Overall, it's a must-have tool for any business looking to leverage the potential of word-of-mouth marketing effectively.

With Referral Rock, we can design and launch custom referral programs tailored to their needs, incentivizing existing customers to spread the word and acquire new leads. HubSpot integration was critical to us and it's a good integration. Kudos to [sensitive content hidden], our Onboarding specialist.

Having to create (and pay) one program for each set of rules and rewards.

Ryan
COO in USA
Medizinische Geräte, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

New to Commission Based Referral Programs

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Our account manager was amazing and greatly helped with onboarding / customization. He was available and responsive to all our questions. The program is quite powerful, automated and well developed. We are very satisfied!

We chose Referral Rock for multiple reasons: 1) it integrated with Shopify and HubSpot, 2) the automation and management of payouts, 3) the personalized dashboard for each member.

We have not used it long enough to fully capture the cons, however it is currently meeting our needs. The only features I wish were incorporated is the ability to customize / only offer certain rewards to specific members, and some method to indicate if a member has completed the W-9 process.

Evan
Business Development Manager in USA
Bau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Referral Rock Overview

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: It was amazing and Alfonso Campos was incredibly helpful.

How easy it was to understand the process and the team at referral rock was amazing in helping set up our program.

There was nothing I did not like about referral rock.

Eric
Director of Marketing and Communication in USA
Restaurants, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Onboarding was great, just launched

4,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Onboarding with [sensitive content hidden] was great. He was patient and ensured that we stayed on track and launched succesfully. The comparably lower price allowed us to give this a try -- a lower barrier to entry.

The team was helpful in quickly understanding our use case and helping us get everything implemented.

We understand that RR doesn't integrate with Instagram, for reasons beyond RR's control, but would be great to have a workaround for this.

Kate
CMO in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Simple and easy! Loved the white glove setup support!

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

It's fairly simple and easy! [sensitive content hidden] helped me navigate the right setup to meet our unique business needs. We went through the setup step by step and tested it from end to end. I love the flexibility of the software and it provides just what we need for internal purposes and helps create a better experience for our members.

Wish the setup for recurring awards was simplified and better structured.

Joanna
Marketing Manager in Kanada

Your Success is Their Success

In 2016, we did a deep analysis of our Word-of-Mouth marketing and found it to be one of our most profitable lead gen channels. So, we began the hunt to find a referral program software company who could rally behind us just as our customers do. After speaking with more than 4 other companies, we signed on with Referral Rock. Why? For a few reasons: Price is competitive for what you receive UI is clean and easy to navigate They offer key feature sets which include: easy to embed widgets, single- or double-sided referral program options, one-click call-to-action for quick sign up, automated templated email messages, unique tracking for sharing, API integration, conversion tracking, reporting, etc. Weve been using Referral Rock for a few months now and I have to say that if you want stellar customer service these guys deliver on all levels. They are attentive. Will customize anything you need on the fly. By far, their team is awesome to work with and will help you get results. Also, if you provide them with feedback it doesnt get lost. Its seen as valuable and taken into consideration when they update their software.

The only con would be their reporting its limited.

Antwort von Referral Rock

Joanna, thank you for the kind review. Glad we can help you get all of this up and running! Excited to see you guys continue to kill it with referrals!

sales in USA
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great platform and support for growing your business and engaging customers.

Kommentare: Automated program for rewarding product exposure and customer networking with minimal effort internally.

Automated notifications with the ability to theme your offerings. Tremendous customer support and technical ability. Integration with Woo Commerce is very helpful.

Just need more clients on it, lol Advanced training or consulting session based on your specific industry, audience, and key employee skill set would be a welcome addition. This could assist each business individually in taking their specific program to the next level.

Antwort von Referral Rock

Thanks John! Happy we got your tracking working better capturing order number!

Sydney
Executive Assitant in USA
Immobilien, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use and incredible customer support!

Kommentare: [sensitive content hidden] was incredible to work with! She was friendly, quick to respond, and so helpful!

It is incredibly easy to use and set up. I love how everything integrates seamlessly. It is a one stop shot to get referrals, send emails, campaign, and send rewards. That in itself makes it worth it!

The landing page and emails are a bit finnicky to create on their templates but [sensitive content hidden] with customer support was so responsive and would help with anything and everything. We do wish that direct add feature had more automated emails.

Brittany
Marketing Manager in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Affiliate Marketing Program

Kommentare: I'd have to say the best part of the experience is how helpful Mica, our on-boarding/brilliant rep, is. He is helpful at all hours, via phone or email, and its made all the difference.

The reporting, analytics, tracking, and customization are what make this software great.

The things I didn't like have already been changed and improved upon.

Justin
Outreach Manager in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Referral Rock

Kommentare: Our business is complicated and is in a crucial transitioning phase. [sensitive content hidden] and the integration experts were able to help us strategize, suggest edits and test/incorporate our functions and were available to assist with all the questions we had.

-the integration allows for automation through the referral journey-friendly staff-vast experienced in the referral world-incredibly cost efficient -tracking-member dashboards -customizable experience

-formatting on registration/member pages when editing. Long-ish load times and changes to text were often difficult to incorporate. Needs more capable, user friendly formatting for ease of transferring text edits

Chgris
USA

Please add and app!

Kommentare: Our biggest complaint is that once a member us added there is not easy for them to add a referral. It's not like people go to the site everyday and remember the URL:, username an PW. Please add and App! Our other is that a program is difficult to build as it is difficult to see the "whole picture" without creating test member and sending test referrals...

Antwort von Referral Rock

Thanks Chris. We've thought about adding an App for the member to download. In our early testing and surveying, only 3% of people said they would download an app, so we scrapped the idea. That was 2 years ago, so it may be different now. We'll do another survey. In regards to the "whole picture" you're right, that is an active area we are looking to improve. There are many nobs and dials to turn for a effective referral program, most of our time has been spent building out these features. Once there are so many, it becomes more difficult to navigate. We are at that stage where we will be consolidating many of the pages and making it easier to "see the whole picture" Thank you for your honest feedback! It helps us get better!

Allen
CEO in USA
Erneuerbare Energien & Umwelt, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great price for what it is

Kommentare: We looked at referral platforms that had many more features and better integrations with our database (SalesForce) but they were in the $ range and intended for much larger enterprise clients. As a small business Referral Rock was affordable and came with the basic set of features we needed.

Value.

Lack of cheap and easy integration with SalesForce.

Antwort von Referral Rock

Allen, Thank you for the honest review. We're working on many new features that I think you'll be excited about. You on first on the list for SalesForce integration!

Dahlian
Co-Founder / CTO in Neuseeland
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Simple but Efficient - just what we needed!

Kommentare: I stumbled upon Referral Rock a couple months ago when we decided to launch our Referral Appreciation Program. We were looking for a simple way to automate the referral process so as to make it easier for people to refer others. Before and after discovering ReferralRock I investigated a number of alternatives. Some were too expensive while others were too complicated. For us, ReferralRock was just right. It offered a simple interface, with tracking abilities as well as an option to manually add leads to a referrer. The main drawback that I have encountered is the inability to edit the contact details of a referrer or to complete delete one if necessary. I has provided this feedback and been informed that it is something that is being looked into. My experience with the customer service has been very good and the company is open to feedback from the users of its platform. I see a promising future for this software.

Dave
Public Safety Relationship Manager in USA
Sicherheit & Untersuchungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Referral Rockin

Kommentare: We're using Referral Rock to input referral customers to Hubspot and then keep track of who we owe rewards to when those referral customers move to closed won.

The software has a lot of functionality and flexibility. We're using it for a slightly different application than a typical user and we were still able to get up and running quickly and tweak things over a few weeks to the point where we're actively using the software across multiple teams. This was due in large part to our account manager Representative was always quick to respond and helpful in thinking outside the box about how we could get to the desired results.

There's a lot of functionality so things can be overwhelming at first. Having an actual person from Referral Rock to support us was imperative in getting the process rolling.

Ed
VP Network Development in USA

The application is very straight forward and the integration options with other services are great.

Sales and technical support are both outstanding which is extremely important when you are on a deadline to launch a program. This alone can make or break a program launch. Feature rich. Good security. Easy Zapier integration and web redirect are both very helpful.

Member first names cannot be only two characters. Would like to see base package support more programs.

George
Lead Growth Strategist in USA
Internet, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great functionality and customer support

- The number of functionalities and ability to capture data a different part of the funnel - The customer service is impeccable!

- Branding the pages and website while not that difficult can be further optimized - Some of the pages can be access from several routes on the software which can be confusing, it can be optimized for easier navigation

Ryan
Head of Partnerships in UK
Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Easy to roll out

Kommentare: Good sold product but further flexibility on the rewards and automation would be great.Eg different types of rewards for different sales without needed multiple programs

How easy it was to roll out and embed without any development

Timezone support with limited in the UK could be better

Frank
Marketing Director in Niederlande
Versorgungsunternehmen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Support of Referrral Rock is great

Kommentare: Great experience of setting it up. Works really easy for the customer. I really like the passwordless signup

We've had some issues and RR was there to help us right away. We really appreciated this.

The dashboard for admins feels not logicalal and reminds me of the year 2000

Founder & CEO in USA
Onlinemedien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great, affordable product!

Kommentare: Our business relies greatly on word of mouth referrals. We were looking for ways to leverage that and reward our partners and clients, but the manual process was too much for our small team to handle. We started looking into better ways to manage our referral programs and came across Referral Rock! We have taken all the tedious manual work out of the equation now that we are using Referral Rock. Overall, I give them a good rating for an affordable product with great customer service. Thanks Referral Rock!

Ease of use, automatic rewards distribution, and integration capabilities

Thanks David. Glad we could help

Paul
Academic Coach in USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Fantastic way of managing client referrals

Kommentare: I've been using Referral Rock for two months now and have been very impressed. Not only does it provide a turn-key solution for managing my heretofore nonexistent client referral system, but the staff go above and beyond reasonable expectations of customer support. I'm excited about the potential Referral Rock has to kick my academic success service start-up into high gear!