Free Address Book

Free Address Book Bewertungen

von GAS Softwares

"Free" is in the name, but it goes beyond expectations

Bewertet am 9.11.2019
Cory M.
Photographer
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It is beneficial to have all contacts organized in a central location, backed up on the computer (instead of relying on the cloud).

Vorteile: Free Address Book is a quality software. It allows you to create a digital address book, giving you the ability to store birthdays, addresses, phone numbers, company associations, and more. When paired with a Skype or email account, a contact can be reached by simply clicking on their phone number or email. Contacts can also be categorized into groups for easy sorting.

Nachteile: The ability to categorize contacts into groups is helpful for organization, but feels a bit useless. For instance, there is no way to send out a mass email to a group of contacts - each contact has to be selected individually and emailed.

my experience with this software is good with no problems.

Bewertet am 4.4.2018
Geraldine M.
billing specialist

Vorteile: what I like most about this software is that it is very easy to store all type of personal information.

Nachteile: what I like the least about this software is that if you are using no virus protection a virus and disrupt your information.

tried to try it, but

Bewertet am 30.12.2018
Erik P.
Director of Technology
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I thought I'd give this a try because it's free and looked potentially useful. The screen shots include custom fields and import options and I was particularly interested in trying these.

Nachteile: I tried to install this on my Windows 10 laptop and was unable to. The installer kept getting stuck because it thought it needed .net framework, but I already have it. So, when the installer isn't even intuitive, I have my hesitations. I'd also prefer something web-based so I can pull it up on any device. I think I'll stick with google contacts.