Über Cognito Forms

Kostenloser Online-Formularersteller mit Forderungseinzug. Keine Form- oder Feldgrenzen, keine Einreichungsgrenzen, keine eingeschränkten Funktionen.

Erfahre mehr über Cognito Forms

Bewertungen zu Cognito Forms

Cognito Forms hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 84 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Cognito Forms bereits verwendet?

Olga
Olga
TOEFL Mentor in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

An effortless, beautiful and effective way to create splendid contact forms

Kommentare: It is just amazing! Stylish, elegant, innovative, useful, user-friendly, secure, adaptive, responsive!
Cutting-edge and easily accessible. An effortless and meaningful way to make any landing page better.

Well, it is just amazing! Innovative. Cutting-edge. Secure. Elegant. I have been looking for a great tool to keep in touch with my customers, and it was not that easy because one of my landing pages was created on pure html (I did not use any CMS), that's why it was quite challenging to find anything suitable. I needed something to insert into my html code in order to have an easy, convenient, comfortable, effortless, efficient and accessible way to communicate with my customers. Firstly I tried to use some survey forms, but they were expensive, and their "thank you" page looked misleading which caused problems, besides survey forms let my customers use them only once. It was absolutely inappropriate and I had to look for a better way for getting feedback and appointments. I am as happy as a lark to have such a great contact form on my landing page. I have uploaded my logo and my background for this form, created a link of the form and added this link to my landing page, by using a nice, neat and beautiful button (created on my own) which, as soon as the customer presses the button redirects them to the contact form. There are some additional ways of integration, but I have not tried all of them yet. Thank you, guys, Cognito Contact Form is the best contact form I have ever tried!

Well, it would be great if there were some integration functions like "redirecting to Cognito Forms + having your own domain link". You know, sometimes some web-page owners desperately need integration but they don't have enough space on their pages to insert additional scripts or codes over there. Do you have such a function? Maybe I did not search carefully enough?

Kerrie
Eventservice, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Builds great forms for event registration and archiving is great to have

Kommentare: I have used Cognito for over 5 years and I like more about it than I dislike. Our clients love how easy it is to fill out, submit and pay, until they cannot pay because the form does not redirect. This happens about 30% of the time. I am sure there is something in the background causing this to happen but there has not been any assurance from Tech Support that it will ever be a priority to try to resolve.

I love how easy it is for us to build forms for registrations for events, online contests, RSVP documents. Our business needs to be able to collect information we can then export into our email program and it is an easy process with Cognito. Love the option to customize the forms - wish it offered more fonts, and more options to make forms visually appealing.

My only complaint is the failure of the form to redirect to the payment processing website. Since we use this to process registration and payments - this has me looking for other Software programs that will eliminate this problem. Tech support was no help - not that I was able to talk to a human being. All over email and offered explanations that did not offer any solution to fix the problem.

Trevor
Recruiter in USA
Personalwesen, Selbstständig

Highly Customizable Form Creation Software

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Overall a great product! I would recommend to someone that need a customizable form creation tool.

Love how may customizable form features there are. I also love that I can use the transfer the data through my Zapier account to my ATS Recruiterflow.

It doesn't export a link to past form entries, however, I was able to upgrade and get that feature so that I can have candidates update their forms.

James
Director in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Terrible Customer Service.

Kommentare: I would have been better off using Google Forms/Sheets.

What I will like best is no longer using them and receiving notification emails without the ability to view any forms.

I figured out the issue with the help of someone who does not work for you. You were sending notifications to an email address which is associated with a different account that does not have access to the forms, so there was nothing for me to see. One would think you might be able to see that on your end. I was, after all, communicating with you from an email address that is not for the account receiving the forms. All you do is keep telling me to turn off notifications on my account, but that would do NOTHING to stop the notifications because they were coming from another account entirely. How is it that nobody looked to see that there are no forms for which I should have been receiving notification? And I'm supposed to trust my client's information and important documents with your company? I can only imagine what the ordeal would be like if there was a problem bigger than receiving ghost notifications. I've been going around in circles with multiple representatives without any real help on an issue that should have been extremely simple had someone taken the time to do anything except type in a canned response without doing even a little research into the problem. I can delete my account and STILL receive these notifications for forms I cannot access from this email address. I'll make a note to follow your customer service procedures and follow-through if I ever want to kill my business. A customer cannot speak to a live person? Honestly? Terrible customer service.

Ali
Property Manager in UK
Hausmeisterservice, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Cognito forms

Kommentare: Experience has been great and we will be recommending this to our network of clients.

The ability to create new forms and to have these forms separated and the ability to receive feedback from our contractors or in an emergency send the link and receive feedback from a tenant dealing with an urgent issue in the property and the video call tool we use does not work and we are able to see images and videos to be able to assist with the images and videos we have sent. Also the emails received via our email to remind us as dealing with many other issues can be hard to keep up but cognito forms is great overall and we could not do without it.

There is not a single thing we have come across that we do not like and this is a crucial tool for our business.

Mellen
Education Student in Philippinen
Bildungsmanagement, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

You can't go wrong with Cognito Forms

Kommentare: Overall, the Cognito form is one of the most friendly form builders out there. It has advanced features, a comprehensive support section, a drag and drop editor, and amazing integrations through Zapier. Indeed, you got nothing to lose with Cognito Form.

What I really like about Cognito Form is its advanced features. Even in the free plan, users can explore interesting mock-ups. Not to mention that the Cognito form has a large array of templates.

What I dislike about Cognito Forms is that the electronic signature feature is only available in the Pro-Plan.

Angie
Angie
Organizational services in USA
Immobilien, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Simple but powerful

Kommentare: I researched a few other similar products and feel I chose the right one. It had the most features and was extremely flexible to accomplish a variety of tasks.

I love that I can customize field names to use with other tools and connect with other APIs. It's simple but powerful.

The building of your form can be tedious, though isn't unique to Cognito Forms when you have a lengthy form you need to create.

Ian
Business Development Manager in UK
Computer-Vernetzung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Couldn't do without Cognito now

Kommentare: very positive experience, it has made life a lot easier

We've been using this a couple of years now and has made our business sign up process so much more professional for our customers and has enabled us to capture customer details in spreadsheet form for import into other applications

Had a few issues initially with the forms not fitting onto our web pages but the support was excellent and told us what to change on our web site. Occasionally get customers not seeing the submit button on mobile, but not tested this myself

mark
Buchhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

I love it- it's much easier than Jotform

Kommentare: Really great- I switched over from Jotform and it's saved me a lot of time and money. I appreciate how easy it is to use and I haven't run into any bugs so far.

It's very easy to use and they give a great free trial so that you can test it out before purchasing it. The security was great, the payment processing is easy to set up, and the form building itself is all quite intuitive.

I'm still exploring the product a bit more, but I think the cost of custom PDF's is quite high, but that's an auxiliary service. I also would like a bit more options/templates for the layout of the forms when it comes to aesthetics.

Amit
Director in UK
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Powerful

Kommentare: We were trying to build a smart chat bot type form, that would engage users in responding to a number of questions and then generate a customised pdf report from those choices.Aside from this, I used the product for some operational work around syncing the data entered by new contractors signing up through this form, onto Airtable.

The depth of this product is awesome. I loved the fact that you can actually write code for conditional logic, and to customise reporting.

The look and feel of the conversational style of the forms tool - aesthitically did not appeal to me as much as Typeform did, but nevertheless on an overall basis - this product was much better value for money.

Glencora
Marketing Director in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Cognito Forms is a great, inexpensive data system

Kommentare: I love that Cognito keeps on improving. I hope to see them continue making the user experience better.
Thank you!

I have been using Cognito to collect data from two schools. The system is pretty intuitive, and once you have used it for awhile, a lot of things are clearer. For example, to name the columns or categories for when you are ready to export a file to excel, you can simply customize the field names, which helps a lot. The forms embed nicely on a website. The emails sent to customers is great. I love that I can work with others on these forms; that has been excellent. The Support for Cognito has been excellent; they are swift and comprehensive in their help. The forms really allow for you to do a lot.

Some of the problems I have run into are the following: --placing an image in the form header has been tricky. I can't easily place it as I'd like. --I initially named the organization something, and I'd like to change it. I can't easily do that now because the form links are according to the original organization name. It certainly is possible, but it will take some time to fix. --Sometimes it's clear that the server is busy, and it does not work well on Safari (nothing really does, though) --I wish there was an easier way to have people make sure they paid for something before they filled out a form (which ultimately requires payment for submission). It's not clear how to do this.

Antwort von Cognito Apps

Thank you so much for the feedback, Glencora! I'm glad to hear that you've been enjoying Cognito Forms. Regarding your question about requiring payment: please submit a support request (https://www.cognitoforms.com/supportrequest/) and our team would be happy to take a look at your form!

Kimberly
Attorney in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, Selbstständig

Thoughts on Cognito Forms

Kommentare: Cognito Forms was a life saver for my firm. Previously I was handing out a HUGE pdf or printed intake form that gathered all kinds of information required to build a comprehensive estate plan. Some folks like Adobe and knew how to complete it with that, but most didn't. I would get hand-written packets back which created issues. I could tell when they were tired of writing because I couldn't read it any longer. Enter Cognito Forms. It took some time to build, but it was completely worth the time. I now just send a link to my clients and they enter in all the information. The feedback has been wonderfully positive. It's easy to navigate, they like stopping and resuming (that was a deal-breaker for me and Cognito Forms was one of the few that have this option), and being able to type in the information easily was great. I asked some long-time clients if they would be willing to test it out and give a comparison and they all agreed the online form was excellent and much better than the old one. Thank you Cognito for making my life (and my clients' lives) better!

Very easy to use Appealing to the eye Ability to preview the form while building Notifications with submissions Reporting Ability for users to stop and resume

Tables* *Initially, I wrote down the ability to have a repeating table; however, it was just user error. I watched one of the training videos and voila, there it was.

Antwort von Cognito Apps

Thank you so much for the positive feedback, Kimberly! We're glad that you've found our video tutorials helpful, and it's so awesome that you've been able to simplify your intake form for your clients.

Vivek
manager in Indien
Gastgewerbe, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Cognito Forms were the easiest form to recommend if you want to embed a form to your website.

When you are starting out the major part is your limited budget. Cognito forms has an incredible free tire . It gives you unlimited forms and a generous 500 free monthly entries. If you are generation more than 500 leads you can easily pay them. I loved the easy of use and incredible functionality, If you know what kind of form you want you will most probably be able to make it. I was using the forms for complex calculation it was incredibly easy to implement.

Although there is not much to dislike but I couldn't get to use their chameleon theme which changes shape and color according to the web page but in my case I could not get it to work.

Ash
Director in UK
E-Learning, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great tool for creating and forms

Kommentare: We use it for solving various tasks like recruitment and sorting candidates once recruited to drafting agreements and getting electronic signatures from clients

One of our most useful tools in daily use. Customisable features are very useful. It has helped us build a brand image - always been reliable and our logo and company name is mostly visible.

the customisable/programmable parts can sometimes be clunky.

Rhys
Digital Marketing Professional in Kanada
Versicherung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

What Can’t It Do?

Lots of features; mailable to what you need it; easy for simple tasks and complicated processes; customer support is phenomenal

So many features it is overwhelming at first; understanding logistics of some features is a learning curve

Smart Forms for this Form Challenged Individual

Kommentare: We can now create forms which are not difficult to maintain. The forms can be created and even updated easily.

Forms are so easy to make. Drag and drop interface with many options - no coding understanding, reading, or editing necessary, thanks for that Cognito!

Literally nothing. One thing to note is that for form data to be encrypted and the form to be password protected requires a paid account. Not a show-stopper for some, but if those are important to you, it's good to know.

Antwort von Cognito Apps

Thank you for leaving us a review! We're glad to hear that you're enjoying Cognito Forms! :)

Unterhaltung, Selbstständig

The absolute BEST form creator

I love that I can really customize the look of my form all the way down to the photo at the top. It makes my forms look much more professional

No cons really. I've been using this builder for about 5 years consistently. They're always bringing in great new updates. I've tried other forms, but I haven't found any that are as customizable and as slick looking as this one

Antwort von Cognito Apps

Hi there! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review - we're happy to hear that you've been enjoying Cognito Forms! :)

Ashley
Ashley
Vice President in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Love this software

I like that it’s simple to build forms with conditions to move to the next question. I also love the ability to easily access the data and files all together in one place from submissions.

Perhaps this feature exists and I haven’t discovered it yet, but preventing duplicate submissions.

Stephanie
Registration coordinator in USA
Gastgewerbe, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Saves so much time!

Kommentare: Positive and very useful

The forms can be build to cover a number of different situations. We use it for meal requests, waivers, deferring guests, waivers, etc. Easy to search for info Easy to edit data if needed.

Paying for the number of users. Some of the form building isn't intuitive at first.

Phillip
National Account Manager in USA
Personalwesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great Way to Organize Your Phone Screen

I really like how user-friendly and customizable it is. We created a phone screen this year for our client and it was so easy to roll out to the team. We are constantly evaluating the question on the phone screen and making edits to make it better. Cognito forms easily lets us do this and has made the whole process really smooth.

It would be nice to allow the forms to sync right into our ATS system without us having to save and attach it. I have also noticed that it can lag at times when we are trying to load up the forms. Overall, it works great and gets the job done.

Leah
Designer in USA
Design, Selbstständig

Cognito Forms

Kommentare: Overall a pretty good experience with Cognito forms

I liked that this software is easy to use to set up a form on my website for people to submit a question for me.

I don’t like that this form sometimes doesn’t always go through or it is sent to my junk mail, and I miss connecting with a client

Cognito makes it easy for me to manage fundraising and event planning

Kommentare: Cognito forms make it easy for me to manage sponsors and events, with simple form creation and use. Duplication and modification of previous forms helps save time when creating new forms. Overall, it's been very helpful.

Forms are easily duplicated and modified, meaning I can use previous forms as the foundation for new ones. Forms can also be modified once in use, making it easy for me to keep sponsors and participants updated as our needs change.

Antwort von Cognito Apps

We're so glad to hear that you've been enjoying Cognito Forms! Thank you for your feedback.

Anthony
HR Consultant in USA
Personalwesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Cognito Forms review

Kommentare: Cognito Forms has been a great platform for tracking applications. It's also been a good tool to conduct performance reviews.

Cognito Forms is easy to use, provides a variety of great features, and allows us to be paper free when it comes to applications and performance reviews.

The software can be a little bit cumbersome to use when creating complex forms, but the results are always great.

Antwort von Cognito Apps

Thank you for your feedback, Anthony! We're glad you've been enjoying Cognito Forms! :)

Jennifer
Director in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Very easy to set up

Kommentare: We use a lot of these forms for customer onboarding and they have been very beneficial, especially since we can embed them in our site.

That the forms were extremely easy to set up, the application is very intuitive. The forms also have a sophisticated look.

It would have been helpful to have the "save and come back" option available during the trial period.

Antwort von Cognito Apps

Thank you so much for your feedback!

Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, Selbstständig

Useful and amazing

Kommentare: I use this to keep records for my clients on their intake information.

I like how it makes getting intake information simple. And I like that I can take a payment on it to hold the intake slot.

It is a bit clunky to set up, not awful or anything but it does take some work.

Antwort von Cognito Apps

Thank you so much for your feedback!