Bridgit Field

Bewertet am 17.6.2019
Chantal L.
Bosa Customer Care Concierge
Immobilien, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Easy to learn and use, the pages are not cluttered and easy to filter through information. Has a reasonable capability to slice and dice data.

Vorteile: Easy to navigate and clean layouts. Can generate reports and send them out anytime.

Nachteile: Can't create CSV reports on the mobile app, but we can on the website. Sometimes too many clicks to go to a location tag.

A very good punch software package

Mike C.
Bau, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I have used many other punch management software packages, but none is as straightforward and easy to learn and use. It is intuitive, flexible over multiple platforms, and best of all, Bridget takes care of all the notifications to subs.

Nachteile: There are some functional improvements that can be made to help the ease of use.
1) There needs to be an added approval stage for back punches. After a Sub makes a punch item correction and marks the item "Complete", there needs to be a way for the General Contractor to confirm their acceptance of the correction separate from the Architect/Owner "Approval". This is important because the punch team can be a different person than foreman who is managing the sub's corrections. As a manager, I need to be able to review if a corrected item is acceptable to my team before we conduct the architect's back punch.
2) When using the phone app, there are times when I want to filter by multiple types. For example, if I am walking a sub through a unit, I would like to be able to filter for a specific unit AND for that subcontractor. I can do this on my computer, but not on the mobile app. This needs to be corrected.
3) On the mobile app, a user can copy an item to multiple locations. This feature is not available on the computer version. This should be expanded.
4) When conducting a punch walk in the field, it is best to minimize keystrokes. It would be preferable if the app could be modified so that when a photo is being taken and added to an item that it only take one keystroke and the photo is added. Instead of the current method which requires you press "Take a photo"; then press the photo shutter button; then press "Use photo"; then press "Save" (but I don't want to save).

Use Case: General Contractor using software purchased by Owner

Bewertet am 4.6.2019
Katy R.
Project Coordinator
Bau, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: - For trades that installed the app and used it it was very efficient and enabled us to communicate well.
- For trades that did not use the software, it was still useful to assign things to that person or company. We have a TV set up in the board room and they were able to come in on breaks and we would pull their list up on the screen and review, we would also print lists for them if they preferred.
- Email reminders are helpful as they reduce the burden on our team.
- We had an extremely tight deadline on this project wherein I, along with 2 others, spent my entire work week walking/running around the tower, adding items to Bridgit and following up with trades. Without this app I firmly believe we would have missed the deadline. We had trades following minutes behind our list updates rectifying issues, which cannot be done when a report has to be typed up and emailed out.

Vorteile: - Easy for subcontractors to use
- Real-time updates and assignment allowed us to complete a surprising amount of work close to a major deadline
- Insights tool allowed me to show a 'scoreboard' during weekly meetings, which motivated trades
- Pinning makes data entry easier

Nachteile: - Hard on battery life
- Filters tool in web app is very specific, but can be tedious to set up certain views. Insights helps with this, as well as saved filter groups. Filters are lost when you refresh the entire page
- There should be a way to bulk remove an assignee from tasks, because we had multiple occurrences where someone with PM permissions made an error
- When a task email is sent, there is no way to cc myself on the email. I would like to have the option to have this in my inbox so I can follow up. This also applies to reports, typically I would email a report to myself, then draft an email and attach it for the individual.

Best Multi Functioning App

Bewertet am 27.10.2019
Alessya G.
Bau, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I use this app daily and its been a great help in assisting me in my daily duties and responsibilities

Vorteile: I can document anything not just deficiencies - set reminder, notify others and track all different things daily

Nachteile: Sometimes it slow. It should be able to run more customizable reports off mobile devices not just computers.

For the most part has been OK.

Bewertet am 26.6.2017
Paul M.
Manager of Performance Audit and Condo Operations

Vorteile: Gathers the PA all in one place.
Easy access.
Good history as it will always be avaliable.
Good customer service. Any questions I have a well answered.

Nachteile: The audits need to coordinated with each other so that the performance audit is in the same numerical order as the Tarion order is in the same numerical order as Closeout.
Need to download the PA pictures to Closeout.
Cannot send messages from underground garages.
Pictures when taken in garages sometimes are not saved.

Hi Paul,

Thank you for taking the time to review Bridgit Closeout and mentioning our great customer service! We always want to ensure we are there to help our users.

I'm so sorry to hear that you experienced some difficulties when in low connectivity. Please feel free to reach out to us at support@gobridgit.com if you'd like to speak with someone from our team in person.

Regards,

Daniela

Bridgit managed our punchlit very well.

Bewertet am 7.5.2019
Stephen M.
Bau, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: We used Bridgit to manage our punch-list for a 2 year project. It was easy and user friendly. It allowed different team members (architect, owner, contractors, and consultants) to all access a live up to date data base of quality control items.

Nachteile: The search function was challenging at times and the formal closeout of items, became a bit of a challenge near the end.

von Bridgit an 9.5.2019

Hey Stephen,

Thanks so much for leaving a review of Bridgit Field! We're so happy that our platform helped you manage your punch list very well and that it allowed stakeholders across teams to stay up-to-date.

We're always looking to make updates to our product, so please keep the feedback coming.

Thanks!
The Bridgit Team

Simple Construction App to Make On-Site Jobs Easier

Bewertet am 3.5.2019
Gaby H.
Summer Intern
Bau, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall, communication on a job site is key to project success and this app will allow your company to save time and money on tasks and trouble shooting.

Vorteile: Super simple app for on site use for any construction project in commercial, large residential, or infrastructure sectors. Mainly used to coordinate with workers and organize the job site with a tap of a button. It will keep job tasks, inspections, and progress organized and updated throughout the project process and will keep all members well informed of changes. Strong communication is key with this app and will hopefully create a more efficient work environment which will increase productivity.

Nachteile: Since the app is meant to keep track of the communication aspects of a construction project, there is a limitation on some of the features it provides. But, if your company is looking to upgrade to a more efficient and task oriented system then this app will help establish better communication practices. Everything is updated within seconds of a change and you can program it to send out notifications to the correct correspondents.

von Bridgit an 12.5.2019

Hey Gaby!

Thanks so much for leaving a review for Bridgit! We're so happy to hear that we've helped McGough Construction save time and money on tasks/trouble shooting and establish better communication on site.

Thank you again!

The Bridgit Team

The ease of use and flexibility of the software is perfect.

Jennifer M.
sales/marketing/customer relations
Bau, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It's been easy, flexible and with great support, even changes made on the fly as we went!

Vorteile: I like that is was easy to learn, easy to use, easy to change

Nachteile: It only covers 1/3 of the Tarion process. this needs to be blended with Tarion's 30 day and 1 year to provide the same process used for PDI to the 30 day and 1 year process to be fully usable from a builders' standpoint.

Great Product

Bewertet am 14.6.2019
Frank P.
VP Construction
Bau, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: ease of use - ability to quickly distribute information to all stakeholders.
excellent, collaborative on-site tool

Nachteile: system performs well for intended use
would like to see the system expand its capabilities to include other items

User friendly, very well-organized app for real estate developers!

Customer Care Coordinator
Immobilien, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Keeps everyone in the communication to get deficiency tasks completed
Gets subcontractors to respond very well to the app
Used for one project and was able to deliver units to Homeowners with least deficiency as possible
Ultimately happy Homeowners, which makes my life easier

Nachteile: Some more customization would be nice; would like to explore more options to having things signed off with Homeowners - signed off items do not show up on the report. It would be nice to have previous record on the report to keep a record.

It has been a tremendous help, it is very easy to use

Bewertet am 20.6.2017
Geoff W.
Project Coordinator
Bau, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Its quick, its reliable and automated. The learning curve was short and swift for users of all technical abilities. Photos are a big help

Nachteile: You need to establish a clear methodology for use by each project team which can make it complicated. Some items, like paint touch ups, as so frequent that it becomes time consuming to create a new item for each paint mark. If you create one item and list the spots in the description, you cannot close it until all items are complete.
I think there are also some functions that are clunky, like changing users or viewing a list of items in the app. The placement of where you tap to access the lists are not clear to all users, so we have experienced some missed items until they were shown precisely where to tap.
The final downfall, which I think is most important and would take the software to new levels is the adoption of multi-phased deficiencies. Items such as moving a potlight require several users to be informed, yet it would remain "open" on their lists until all parties are finished, OR the first party closes it and the remainder of the trades no longer see it on their lists. Staging it where completion from one trade notifies the next that they need to begin would be a major step forward

von Bridgit an 5.7.2017

Hi Geoff,

Thank you for taking the time to review Bridgit Closeout! You've made some great recommendations. Thanks for saying that our product has been a tremendous help on site :)

We've got some good news- we have a solution in the works for our iOS app that will allow you to add a deficiency to multiple locations. There will be some time savings for you with this feature.

As always, if you have any questions about workflows (or Bridgit Closeout in general), your customer coach is always here to help! Feel free to reach out to Danny at dan.mckee@gobridgit.com.

We appreciate you leaving a review!

Daniela

It has been very helpful in the punch process.

Bewertet am 21.6.2017
Clarke H.
Project Engineer
Bau, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I benefit from speeding up the punch process. Also Bridgit makes it easy for our subcontractors to see exactly which items they need to fix.

Vorteile: Makes creating and maintaining punch lists much easier and quicker. The user interface is simple and is easy to pick up which is very nice for people that aren't as tech savvy. It is also great that you guys are on the android app store so now anyone that has access to a smart phone can get the app.

Nachteile: Sometimes you have to click through too many fields to add a similar item. shortcuts would be nice. For example if I am in a certain room and I want to keep adding items to this one room it would be helpful to not have to click through the floor, location, ect. I'm pretty sure you guys are already working on this issue. but other than that I don't have any complaints and if I do you guys are easy to get ahold of.

Hey Clarke,

Thanks for leaving such a great review! It's great to know that our product has been really helpful in the punch process (and in speeding it up!).

Quick tip! We have a field locking feature that will help save you a lot of time when adding multiple deficiencies. You can now lock locations, assignees, tags, and due dates. To lock a field, simply hold it for a few seconds and a lock will appear :)

As always, if you need any help or have any questions, feel free to contact your customer coach, Danny, at dan.mckee@gobridgit.com. Thanks again for leaving a review!

A Great Tool for Contractors

Brian P.
Architektur & Planung, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Much improved efficiency. I also use Bridgit Field for non-construction management such as research. It captures a diagram from a book just as fast as it photographs a site condition

Vorteile: Ease of use - takes less than 30 seconds from a cold start to photograph, locate, comment, assign and send a deficiency or issue. Even faster for multiple similar items with the pinning feature.
Works in the field office as well as it does in the field- Project Managers, Coordinators and Superintendents can add, track, and close items from a laptop just as well as from a smartphone.
Easily filtered- have you got a meeting with the mechanical sub in 2 minutes? That’s about a minute longer than it will take to create a report showing all their open issues and deficiencies. Works just as well for lists like open RFIs, submitter status, etc.

Nachteile: No Consultant version- the pricing is based on job $. A small consulting firm can easily manage a $20 million project, but Bridgit Field costs are based on multiple contractors, subs, suppliers, etc.
Checklists need work- somewhat clunky

Hi Brian,

Thanks so much for leaving a review of Bridgit! We love hearing that you've begun using our software for more than just construction management.

We also really appreciate your feedback ¿ we're always looking to improve our app and make it even better for our users.

You Got to Try Bridgit!

Jacqueline F.
CC Representative
Immobilien, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I really enjoy the ease of using this Software. I find that the functionality and layout from the computer to the phone app most pleasant. Although they have different functionalities depending on where you choose to do your work from, Bridgit was able to give you the best features on the screen you were viewing it from! I also really like the reporting options that Bridgit offers. It even allows the pictures I take to be put onto the report in 3 different ways, which I find really helpful! Being a visual person, that's a HUGE plus for me and a lot of my fellow trades.

Nachteile: This isn't really a Con, but more of a feature/function I would love to see added on to Bridgit to make it that much more powerful for my workplace. I find it really helpful when I can view the tag from a suite layout view. Knowing where it is based on the tag I place and the exact location in the room it is in.

Hi Jacqueline,

Thanks for reviewing Bridgit! I'm glad to hear that you enjoy using our software and that there's features that are a huge bonus for you.

Thank you for also sharing your feedback on our Tags feature. We're always happy to collect more feedback to improve!

Thank you again for leaving a review.

Bridgit Team

The overall experience with Bridgit was great. The product worked well in the field and the office.

Bewertet am 26.6.2017
Blaine K.

Vorteile: The ease of use in the office and the field were major benefits. The automated distribution to the trades ensured that all parties had current information of deficiency statuses.
The search function on the web was great.
The ability to create individual/ filterable reports on the web was great.
The Bridgit team and support staff were excellent and always available.

Nachteile: The search ability of specific trade items on the app could use some refinement. The project did experience some technical difficulties with connection and access throughout the project.

von Bridgit an 5.7.2017

Hey Blaine,

Thank you for taking the time to review our product! We are happy to hear that you have had a great experience using Bridgit Closeout!

We are sorry to hear that you experienced difficulties with connection/access. Unfortunately there are no current plans at this time to update the search function.

As always, if you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out to your customer coach, Danny, at dan.mckee@gobridgit.com.

Thanks again for sharing your feedback with us!

Daniela

Best app for doing punch list and keeping track of progress during - and after- construction!

Julian G.
Project Engineer
Bau, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Bridgit Closeout has helped us get better at doing punch lists and staying organized. It also does the work of sending out email reminders to the subs, so this save a lot of time on our end.

Vorteile: Ease of use, the constant reminders it sends to subcontractors, the way you can filter reports, the way you can take pictures and mark them up, etc. It's an amazing app that helps the overall process of creating and closing punch items.

Nachteile: Nothing. We love the app! I guess the only limitation is when you have to teach the subs how to use the app at first, but after this is done, everything flows. There is even a PowerPoint presentation on the web site that you can use to help the subs understand the use of the app.

Hi Julian,

Thanks for reviewing Bridgit! We're so happy to hear that we're the best app for the punch process and that your team loves our app.

Feel free to reach out to our support team for any additional resources or sessions on training your subcontractors and trades.

Good For Closeout

Kyle D.
Field Engineer
Bau, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall, Bridgit isn’t great for a projects safety or document tracking (RFI’s, submittals, etc.) but does a great job with quality tracking and task allocation.

Vorteile: The overall layout of the app is easy to follow once you get used to it. It also produces very nice reports that make it easy to see what is done and what isn’t.

Nachteile: Training people who struggle with technology how to use this app is a bit challenging. Also, there are a few simple things you would think the software could do easily but it doesn’t which makes a few things like creating checklists and transferring to tasks to other areas very difficult.

Hi Kyle,

Thank you for leaving a review of Bridgit. It's great hearing that you've found our software to be easy to follow.

Feel free to reach out to our support team to get access to more resources and sessions for training (or re-training) your team on site. We're always there to help!

If you have any more details or ideas to share about task and checklist creation, feel free to reach out. We're always happy to collect more feedback to improve!

Thank you again for leaving a review.

Bridgit Team

Overall, this is one of the best close out software to date.

Bewertet am 29.1.2018
Devin P.
Assistant Superintendent

Vorteile: - I love how easy it is filter items and export reports the way I want to see it.
- Once the deficiencies have been inputted into the software, Bridgit does the rest with sending out items to assigned trades everyday. And gives me a report weekly showing stats of items and i can see which trade is falling behind.
- Support is great. I get a response within 15mins.
- Bridgit is continuously adding new feature based on user feedback.

Nachteile: Performance - could use some modification to help speed up the process of inputting items. Software can be sluggish at time.

von Bridgit an 30.1.2018

Hi Devin,

Thanks for reviewing Bridgit. We're glad to hear how helpful and easy it was to use. Plus, thanks for calling out our awesome support team.

If you have any more details or ideas to share about performance, feel free to reach out. We're always happy to collect more feedback to improve!

Bridigt on a $1billion project

Bewertet am 29.11.2018
Nick K.
Bau, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: we had over 8000 deficiencies and it would have impossible to manage, control, and resolve these items without Bridgit and the very helpful staff

Vorteile: Intuitive, Non-Glitchy, Allows for user control

Nachteile: hard to say, Bridgit really hit the nail on the head with this program for deficiencies- if I had to pick something to say here it would be integration with other softwares like Procore or Aconex.

Hi Nick,

Thanks so much for leaving a review of Bridgit! We're so glad to hear that you find it intuitive, non-glitchy, and helpful.

Thank you for also calling out our awesome team. That means a lot.

If you have any more details or ideas to share about integrations, feel free to reach out. We're always happy to collect more feedback and improve!

Bridgit Team

Best deficiency software on the market. Easy to use, track and complete.

Bewertet am 24.1.2018
Taylor D.

Vorteile: The daily reporting structure allows for quick and easy reviews and team collaboration. Analytics reporting is a great feature that allows for quick and easy understanding of completion strategies and progress.

Nachteile: Cost. Despite being scaled for project size and duration it is still expensive compared to standard tracking practices. There is significant return on investment but and the use of the software clearly helps project succeed, however, in the construction market where typically lowest bid wins it is hard to carry the cost of the program in estimates and be competitive.

von Bridgit an 30.1.2018

Hi Taylor,

Thanks for leaving a review of Bridgit! We're glad it helped with your reporting, and that you're enjoying the analytics. We'd love to hear more details about how you've made use of the data on site. Feel free to reach out if you'd like to share more!

Excellent Customer Support

Chantel M.
Project Systems Manager
Bau, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Great program that bring everyone to one virtual location for project closeout details. helps streamline the process and keep everyone informed on progress.

Vorteile: Very user friendly. Customer support is very helpful and always responds quickly to requests and inquiries.

Nachteile: No option to include client/ homeowner in tasks.

Hi Chantel,

Thanks for leaving a review of Bridgit! We're happy to hear that you've experienced excellent support from our team. It also means a lot to hear that you're seeing our app streamlining your processes and keeping everyone informed.

If you have any more details or ideas to share about changes you'd like to see, feel free to reach out. We're always happy to collect more feedback and improve!

Bridgit Team

I recommend closeout to all our clients and architect! They love the layout and ease!

Bewertet am 20.6.2017
Nick V.
Site superintendent
Bau, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: The ease of tracking, comments, locations, and 24/7 suppport. Architects and clients can get a fast easy list; organized to their liking

Nachteile: It keeps asking me to update the software?? Somettimes a few times during my sessions and it interrupts my inputting

Hey Nick,

Thank you for taking the time to review Bridgit Closeout! We're really happy to hear that you love using our product (and that you've recommended it to others!).

I'm so sorry to hear that you experienced some difficulties with software updates. I've let Taylor, your customer coach, know about these interruptions. Taylor will be in contact with you to help resolve these notifications :)

Best App

Maya K.
Bau, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall, I have found Closeout to be extremely useful and efficient. After having it on a project, I would easily recommend it to every project I'm on in the future.

Vorteile: It is incredibly easy to use, fast, simple, clear and concise.

Nachteile: Sometimes it takes a while to load because of volume of deficiencies, it's a bit glitchy sometimes.

Hi Maya,

Thank you so much for leaving a review of Bridgit! It's great to hear that you find it incredibly easy to use, quick, simple, and clear.

If you have any more details or ideas to share, specifically about load times, feel free to reach out. We're always happy to collect more feedback to improve!

Bridgit App Review

Bewertet am 22.2.2019
Bailey R.
Deficiency Coordinator/ QAQC Manager
Bau, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Bridgit is a good and very useful app. I use it everyday and it makes my job a lot easier on site, and in the office.

Vorteile: Easy to use. Very useful for tracking deficiencies and following up with trades. Gives trades more accountability.

Nachteile: Sometimes a bit laggy. Hard to add new users.

Hi Bailey,

Thank you for leaving a review of Bridgit! It's great to hear that you've found our software easy to use and that it's been useful for the punch process.

If you have any more details or ideas to share about sync/load times or adding users, feel free to reach out. We're always happy to collect more feedback to improve!

Thanks again,

Efficient and User Friendly Quality Control Sytem

Alessya G.
Bau, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I truly enjoy and helps with my day to day job.

Vorteile: I enjoy the on the demand features for site use as well as personnel to personnel communication.
It is a constantly reminder that allows myself to use the program as a FYI tool or followup tool rather than just deficiency tool.

Nachteile: That I cant filter more than one report on my phone and send via phone to email...
individual and location specific

Hi Alessya,

Thanks for leaving a review of Bridgit. It's so great to hear that you find our app efficient and user friendly. It's a bonus to hear that you truly enjoy it (and that it makes your day-to-day better).

If you have any more details or ideas to share about filtering, feel free to reach out. We're always happy to collect more feedback to improve!