FluentStream Bewertungen

von FluentStream Technologies

Über FluentStream

FluentCloud ist ein cloudbasiertes Business-Telefonsystem, das sich darauf konzentriert, für dein Unternehmen die kostengünstigere Lösung zu finden und die Zuverlässigkeit zu verbessern.

Erfahre mehr über FluentStream

Jessica R.
General Manager
Öffentlichkeitsarbeit und Kommunikation, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 22.1.2019

"Couldn't ask for better customer service!"

Kommentare: Any issue I may have, or need assistance with customer service agents are friendly, helpful and hands on. At first I was skeptical suing a phone company that is not located in my back yard, however remote access is a wonder and gets the issues taken care of, almost immediately. The technology is advanced but easy to use, couldn't ask for more.

Vorteile: I love the user friendly platform, very "dummy proof" for those of us that aren't as technologically inclined. I also the love the Fluentcloud mobile app that allows me to access my extension while I am out of the office.

Nachteile: I would not say there is anything I don't like, in most cases it is my lack of knowledge on how to navigate the software.However anytime I contact the customer service team they are ready and willing to walk me through these processes through instruction and education.

Nate M.
Management
Bau, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 12.8.2019

"Best Phone System I have ever used."

Kommentare: We switched from another phone system that we had nothing but problems with. With Fluentstream we had an EXTREMELY easy implementation and they have solved every issue we had with our previous phone system. The system is fully adaptable to all of our needs and has way more features than we could even use. And if we do have a question, or an issue it is handled immediately by support team. Couldn't be happier

Vorteile: Functionality, ease of use, and most of all the support staff that comes with it.

Nachteile: Sometimes the phones don't update as fast as they should.

• Bewertet am 12.8.2019
Jimmy G.
Admin
Informationsdienst, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 7.4.2020

"Lexus Of VOIP Services"

Vorteile: I have had two lines with Fluentstream at different points of time but had to cancel them as my business was not getting much use of the Toll Free lines. The service has been FANTASTIC through and through and I have nothing but praise for these guys. I have used a bunch of VOIP service but Fluentstream is really enterprise grade stuff and no mickey mouse operation like some of the other players. I was really sad to cancel but should I need a service like theirs in the future, I would even go back in my dreams...

Nachteile: Not sure if this was their fault port but the porting in date for my number was 2 weeks from sign up day whereas it was just a few days for Twilio when I ported it out back. Not a big deal for me anyways...

• Bewertet am 7.4.2020
Kariann K.
Admin Assist Reception
Tierarzt, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

"Up's and Downs"

Kommentare: Over all it is a GREAT company to work with. I love the support staff they are all friendly and try their darndest to get things fixed. Even if you feel extra needy. They never let on that they aren't happy to help. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is especially patient with our nit pickyness.

Vorteile: I really like that it's user friendly and easy to learn. It really helps that it allows us to have many phone lines. Also the online faxing feature and text feature are helpful. Their support team is awesome and there for you 24/7 and don't sound annoyed when you call back multiple times.

Nachteile: There were some quirks to work out to get it to work smoothly with our business. We don't like that there isn't a contact list for the fax machine feature and that you can only text 180 characters. The no contact list for the fax slows us down in having to find fax numbers every time. The text feature really limits what we can text clients. We had to get really creative in our wording to keep it within the limit.

Sandra L.
Anwaltskanzlei, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 9.8.2019

"Customer service at its best!!"

Vorteile: Like all technology there are kinks and issues that happen, but, if you have a strong customer support system then the few issues you have never become big headaches. Every single customer service representative or support technician has always been very easy to work with, and always listened to me before trying to solve the problem; then explain to you how to fix the issue in language that a non technical person can understand. They were with us from the very beginning setting up our phone system, and continue to make us feel like we are as important as any customer when we call for assistance. I would highly recommend Fluentstream for your internet telephone needs!!!

Nachteile: This software has met our needs, I can't think of anything that I do not like.

John M.
Executive Director
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 9.8.2019

"Excellent Service and Features"

Kommentare: FluentStream helps my employees provide better quality of service than they were able to provide with our old PBX system. This has been a total win for our company and for our clients.

Vorteile: I primarily like the customization that is available, from automated answering messages to call routing, and call recording. I regularly use the app on my phone to make and receive calls while away from my desk. The sound quality is excellent. Customer service is excellent, starting with chat service that promptly fixes any problems that occur.

Nachteile: I sometimes have trouble remembering how to use some of the less common features, but their customer service chat quickly walks me through the forgotten steps.

Rhonda H.
Operations Manager
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 16.8.2019

"Better value and feature over our last VoIP provider"

Kommentare: Whenever I reach out to customer support, I've been assisted immediately. I've not had one bad experience with the support team. Very professional and knowledgeable.

Vorteile: I like the ease of pulling report to analyze data. Also, being able to listen in to employee conversations with has been a great tool for training.

Nachteile: I do not particularly care for the pop up messages asking if I need assistance every time I log in to the portal. I get the whole idea behind it but it's so easy to reach out for assistance, it's not necessary. If I need assistance, I'll reach out for it.

• Bewertet am 16.8.2019
Jeff H.
Customer Success Consultant - Software
  • Bewertet am 19.12.2017

"An awesome IP phone software system."

Kommentare: The ability to work from anywhere and be able to change anything I need related to my phone system!

Vorteile: I love the fact that I get my voicemail sent to my email immediately after they are left. Allows me to stay in touch no matter where I am.

Nachteile: Sometimes when I log into the online portal to change my forwarding or follow me functions, it doesn;t save the changes. Seems to be getting better though!

• Bewertet am 19.12.2017
Hayden Y.
Research Manager
Forschung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 2.4.2019

"Good product with a big miss"

Vorteile: It records my calls and it is easy to track them down. Also, they have great support that will back back to you quickly when experiencing a problem.

Nachteile: The mobile app has a"touch to sign in" function that has never worked and I don't believe it works. I take a lot of calls on the road and having to pull over to sign into my account is the biggest inconvenience.

• Bewertet am 2.4.2019
John B.
Operations Manager
Bau, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 30.10.2018

"FluentStream customer service is great"

Kommentare: FluentStream allows us to manage our phone systems, users, faxes and voice messages in an easy to use interface. Any problems with set up are quickly handled by their customer support team - they are great to work with.

Vorteile: There are many features to FluentStream. I especially like getting my voice messages via email. I also like the faxing capabilities and the ability to manage my users.

Nachteile: There are so many options which are available that it can be overwhelming setting users up. That is solved though by their excellent customer support.

• Bewertet am 30.10.2018
Emil W.
Owner / Partner
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 6.2.2019

"A FluentStream Review from One Very Satisfied Customer"

Kommentare: FluentStream Technologies provides us with an awesome product and company management that evidences a true caring response to their client…in business, as elsewhere, it doesn’t’ get any better than this.

Vorteile: FluentStream Technologies has proven to be a net positive for our business. Numerous features that are available at reasonable cost are but one of the positives about this company. The very user-friendly web interface is also a great and valuable tool. We have found this provider and their product to be highly reliable and their staff to be ever courteous, professional, and consistently responsive to our inquiries and needs. At those very infrequent times when technology evidences a hiccup, the service personnel are right there and stay with you until any issue is resolved. Their caring is palpable. Fluent Stream has greatly exceeded our expectations for customer service. Six years onboard with them attests to our ongoing great satisfaction.

Nachteile: There really isn't anything negative that I can say about this product.

• Bewertet am 6.2.2019
Janene B.
  • Bewertet am 9.8.2018

"FluentCloud"

Vorteile: We are a call center doing outbound B2B marketing. We use this software so that we can record the agents calls. There are a couple of things I like....I like how easy it is to listen to and save call recordings. I also like that I can filter based on what I am looking for such as by caller name, phone number, extensions, and by date. I also like that we were able to sync everything together with this and our CRM.

Nachteile: There are many things I do not care for with this software. Quite often it does not work properly and the calls are garbled and can't be understood. Also that the recordings are only there for a week I think it is. We save all of our appointment recordings anyway but if an issue comes up with a call that was further out than a week, it isn't there anymore.

• Bewertet am 9.8.2018
Attorney-at-Law, Partner
Rechtsberatung
  • Bewertet am 8.12.2017

"High quality VOIP phone service, very helpful customer service; so-so portable service."

Kommentare: High quality VOIP service, ability to make and receive calls when away from my office.

Vorteile: I am impressed with the quality of phone service (clarity, very few dropped calls). When using a VOIP service, this is my top priority. I also regularly make international calls, and the rates are very competitive. The ability to take my number with me and make calls on the go from my computer is helpful - but see cons.

Nachteile: Using my computer as my phone (with a cell phone headset), the reception, particularly by the other party of my voice) is spotty and deteriorates over the span of a call, particularly a longer one. The integration with GSuite, including the use of the address book, leaves too much to be desired. The user interface is not intuitive and deserves an upgrade.

• Bewertet am 8.12.2017
Larry S.
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 29.1.2019

"FluentStream Technology"

Kommentare: We have been using FluentStream for probably about five <5> years (my best guess) -- and are 1000% satisfied with the product and service.

Vorteile: I do not view this as a software product but as a technology platform; that said, I am not someone who, as a general rule, makes product recommendations. FluentStream is an exception. The product provides excellent telecommunications services (VoIP) for our full and complete range of communication needs -- and does so at a very cost effective price point.
While we virtually never need support (maybe two times per year) -- FluentStream is easy to reach, communicative, knowledgeable, and quick to reply with resolution and/or an answer.

Nachteile: Nothing; the product is ideal for our needs.

• Bewertet am 29.1.2019
Loretta M.
Unternehmensberatung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 25.1.2019

"Great Service - Great Value for the Price"

Kommentare: I love this company and look forward to a long working relationship with them.

Vorteile: I like the people and the attitude behind the software. There are technical people who try to get you to work within the confines of their software, whether or not it fits your business model. Then there are those rare companies and individuals, like I have found at Fluent Stream, who are willing to talk about how to utilize and even adapt the software to accomplish our business goals. We've been using Fluent Stream for over a year now. We use the product to provide virtual support for a variety of clients. So far, Fluent Stream has been able to customize and scale the services to meet or exceed each of our clients 'needs.

Nachteile: Our reporting requirements are atypical. We were able to create a work-around . It takes a little time, but it works.

Kristofer K.
Versicherung
  • Quelle: SoftwareAdvice
  • Bewertet am 24.7.2015

"Great Product at a Great Price"

Vorteile: As a business owner, I am always on the lookout for quality and cost. Often one of those comes at the cost of the other. That is not so with FluentStream - they truly are the best of three worlds. That third world is service. I have never once felt like a number unlike I have with other telecom companies. If you have a business and are looking for an alternative to the big guys, I urge you to give FluentStream a try. You will be extremely hard-pressed to find a better combination of quality, features, and service - all for a price that is phenomenal. On top of that, their platform is totally customizable for your business and they can change it on the fly. What more can you ask for? I have put them on my website for free because I am THAT impressed and I want those who know me to have the opportunity to get to know them. I heartily endorse this company.

Nachteile: My biggest complaint would be regarding faxing. It should be a smoother process and it would be nice to have a time/date stamp added to the pdf of the faxed info in lieu of having to save the email with the pdf.

• Quelle: SoftwareAdvice
  • Bewertet am 24.7.2015
Jordan H.
Quality Manager
Luft- & Raumfahrt, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 17.1.2017

"Excellent Value, Features, and Customer Service"

Kommentare: Fluentstream has met or exceeded all of our expectations. Their customer service is courteous, thorough, knowledgeable and patient. The features we have received have improved our business, in ways we did not know were available. The call forwarding to external numbers, time conditions, visual voicemail, e-fax, call routes, have all improved our productivity and response time. I cannot recommend Fluentstream highly enough for your business! To top it off we saved a tremendous amount of money, and received more features.

Vorteile: Feature set, call forwarding to external phone numbers, time conditions, visual voicemail, remote administration, call logs for all devices, efax, the list goes on.

Nachteile: Initially there were missing features we recognized transferring from our old system, however those quickly disappeared as we discovered even better methods to achieve the same tasks.

Jonathan G.
Information Systems Manager
  • Bewertet am 17.1.2017

"Best phone provider in the business!"

Kommentare: I have never had the pleasure to work with such an incredible phone provider before. FluentStream gives you all the features you could possibly want at a very reasonable price, they are always working with us to innovate on great ideas to help our clients reach us. They have helped us to streamline our process and save money by not needing to use multiple providers. To top it off, in the 2 years we have been using them we have had the service go down once(not even their fault as a main upstream carrier went down) and they switched over their upstream carrier within 5 minutes to get us completely back up and running. INCREDIBLE.

Vorteile: Very intuitive and capable system.

Nachteile: I can not think of more ways to incorporate them into our systems.

Mike Z.
Vice President
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 26.10.2018

"2 Year FluentStream Administrator & User"

Kommentare: We are able to setup our phone system on our own using fluentstream and collect data on the calls made through the system. We are pleased with the software and service provided.

Vorteile: The ability to update the settings in the phone system is extremely easy for a novice. The chrome plug in and iphone app are a plus for those who utilize them. Customer service is extremely friendly, prompt, and follows up after they have completed a request to ensure everything is still going smoothly after the call for help - this is rather unique!

Nachteile: The texting (SMS) feature could be more robust.

Mikel B.
Help Desk
  • Bewertet am 26.10.2018

"(Helpdesk guy perspective)Supporting this phone system is a lot easier than our previous one"

Kommentare: Overall it's been a great experience. As an entry level help desk guy it's really fun for me to learn the system and get a better understanding of VoIP systems.

Vorteile: The GUI makes it so easy that a Helpdesk guy is able to do administrative tasks with ease. It's simple and east to do easy things like reassigning extensions to new users, changing the order of the queue agents, setting up new conference IDs, etc... Also, if there's something I can't figure out I can open a chat with support and I get top quality answers within a minute of opening the chat.

Nachteile: The only thing I don't like about the software is a current bug that causes transferred calls to not show up on the Call History page of the recipient. However, Fluentstream support has been very friendly and they are working to resolve the issue.

Rick G.
Sales Manager

"Fantastic Service!"

Kommentare: I've been a customer for years and they do a fantastic job. You can be sure if you are unable to find the answer yourself you can just jump on a chat with tech support and they will immediately work with you to find a resolution without delay.

Vorteile: the software features an incredibly intuitive user-interface

Nachteile: there's not much to complain about though it's sometimes confusing because for some items there are multiple ways to configure the same result - though this is truly a feature and time-saver on other occasions.

Carl D.
Asst. IT Administrator
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

"Their Name Says It All"

Kommentare: If you are a small business like us and you want to save money on a reliable and robust telephone service - I would highly recommend FluentStream.

Vorteile: FluentStream has been the best telephone service our company has had the pleasure of utilizing. Their service is reliable, stable and very, very affordable. Also, if and when we have a problem, which is rare, their customer service team is always available and extra knowledgeable.

Nachteile: I have nothing negative to say about FluentStream.

Operations Manager/Ninja Swiss Army Knife/Cat Herder/Blogger
  • Bewertet am 6.11.2018

"Customer service second to none!"

Kommentare: I've never had an issue that there hasn't been someone right there to immediately help me get the issue resolved. And they're not just efficient - they're friendly and personable, too. It's always a pleasure to work with them!

Vorteile: It's easy to use, which makes it great to be able to get new people up to speed.

Nachteile: It's sometimes hard to configure a new device - HOWEVER, that's offset by the fact that there's ALWAYS someone at FluentStream who is ready and willing to help me get it done, and quickly.

• Bewertet am 6.11.2018
IT Specialist
  • Bewertet am 29.11.2018

"Excellent people to work with"

Kommentare: We are able to log sales and customer care calls directly to Salesforce with ease, which helps our company be more efficient, and better organized.

Vorteile: I really like the customer support team. They are on top of any error you may come across which isn't frequent. Also, you talk to someone in the USA, another huge win. Not only have they had a great track record with regards to solving errors quickly, if they can improve on an area of the user portal they do, and constantly take suggestions for features.

Nachteile: Some of the terms for describing features can blend together with regards to the setup.

• Bewertet am 29.11.2018
Ryan H.
Business Manager

"Best Service Provider"

Kommentare: We have 17 service providers and FluentStream is easily ranked in the top 2 spots alongside Salesforce.com. They have collaborated with us on some custom delevopment projects and have saved us a ton of money over our previous provider. Fluentstream has hands down the most reliable VOIP service I have ever witnessed, as well as a groundbreaking cloud PBX.

Vorteile: Reliable