Über Sign In Scheduling

Dein Unternehmen wird mit der Terminplanungslösung, die für kleine Unternehmen (inkl. SMS) 100 % kostenlos ist, auf die volle Kapazität gebracht.

Erfahre mehr über Sign In Scheduling

10to8 has a very user friendly graphical user interface and can be easily embed in a company's website.

No patients did not find any difficulties either.

Bewertungen zu Sign In Scheduling

Sign In Scheduling hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 773 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Sign In Scheduling bereits verwendet?

Architektur & Planung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Schnell einfach gut

Der Kundensuport hebt die app deutlich von den anderen ab.

Der Preis ist ein bisschen zu hoch sonst ist aber alles sehr gut.

Laura
Laura
Owner, Lead Photographer in USA
Fotografie, Selbstständig

Best choice for scheduling, hands down!

Kommentare: I have used 10to8 for close to 3 years now and it makes scheduling my photo sessions a breeze. The text message feature is a major plus!

What I liked about 10to8 is that along with scheduling, you get the choice to also automate SMS text messages to clients. It also integrates with emailing platforms like MailChimp, so you can add those leads into an email workflow. That streamlines marketing offers without being constantly on the phone with leads!

There was a bit of work to do in the beginning to get everything set up, but it's nothing too extreme or that can't be accomplished by anyone just a bit tech savvy!

Gerry
Clinical supervisor in UK

Pefect for therapists

Kommentare: I currently work as a Clinical Supervisor of Counsellors. I have recommended 10to8 to every counsellor under my direction and assisted several with setting up their back end systems to suit their practice. I had tried a number of 'case note keeping' systems for my therapy practice, but 10to8 leaves them all standing. That it was HIPAA compliant gave it an edge and also that it was so easy to set up and integrate with my website. It has made running the admin side of my business incredibly easy and efficient.

I have been with 10to8 since the early days. I came from a large online counselling service, where I worked closely with the tech team and liked 10to8 so much that I considered approaching them to ask for a sales job in the UK! I love the clean, simple, intuitive design. There is minimal training required to use the platform, as the features are so user friendly. I loved that I was able to set up a full 'back-end' system for my one-person business. I integrated stripe and zoom and set up the calendar sync - added the booking page to my website and was all ready to go in a matter of hours. It really is an online business in a box.

In the early days there was quite a bit of white space and not enough data fields, but this has been more than rectified. I did used to feedback quite frequently on what I needed and I saw all of this come to fruition.

Danielle
People Advisor in UK
Konsumgüter, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

DP Review

4,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Easy to use, user friendly as an admin on the system

It is easy to use, and easy mobile app which makes it better

Haven't used for long enough to find a con

Joe
Bildungsmanagement, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Good for Small business - watch out when you get bigger!

Kommentare: When I was able toset everything up through their online platform myself, things worked fine. The instant I had to start interacting with their customer support team, the service was awful. I had to go through multiple phonecalls to connect to a person who in the right division, and even then my questions through email took weeks to be answered, or more recently are just being ignored.

When we were under 600 appointments a month, we were happy with the service they provided us and it was a reasonable rate.

When we grew and required more than 600 appointments a month, we had to go through customer service to build a bespoke program. To move from 600 appointments a month to 900 a month, they wanted to increase my monthly rate from ~$35CAD to $270CAD. It also took weeks to get a response from their customer support team to even get this bloated price. So it's a well priced program up until 600 appointments (under the Bigger Business plan), but if you are ever going to go past that plan, prepare to be gouged. It's unfortunate because I will now need to transfer all of my customers to a new scheduling program as these fees are unreasonable for a small business

rochelle
moa in Kanada
Medizinische Praxis, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

I like the Sign in Portal as an employee because it gives me an ease to check in for my work schedule without any struggles.

the website itself don't have an app where users can just download instead of having to scan the QR code each time.

Trudy
Managing Member in USA
Buchhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Hasn't failed me in over 3 years

Kommentare: By using 10to8 I have reduced the number of no shows.

The software is easy for the clients to use, I can select certain products to be booked by certain staff members, and the automation of sending text and email reminders to clients is very helpful.

When you have multiple services that only 1 employee can do, it would be nice to block off time from 1 service, when another service is booked. For example, I do 15 minute consultations, and tax preparation. I had to create a ghost employee for the 15 minute consultations, so that clients could only book that service on Tues-Thurs from 10AM to noon. If someone books a free 15 minute consultation, I have to go back to my real employee account, and change the availability time to reflect the time I won't be available for tax preparation.

Jennifer
Coordinator in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Impressive Scheduling Program

Kommentare: I've been very impressed with the range of functionality in the free version.

I needed a way to manage appointments with students that would be easy to access and navigate. I also needed a free option that included reporting. 10to8 was the only program that did it all. I especially like how easy it is to customize appointment types. My students have had no trouble accessing and using 10to8, which has been an issue with other scheduling systems.

I'm in the US and 10to8 doesn't have great brand recognition here. I think the reminder emails sometimes end up in my students' spam folders.

Pat
President in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great full-feature scheduler

Kommentare: I really like 10to8. You can't beat the price and it's working really well. People set appointments with us often for different reasons. I've also been able to segregate the reasons so that I know what time I'm to meet someone and for what reason.

I like the ability to include calendars for other members of my staff so that they can book their appointments separately. That way, we're aware of whose appointments are whose. This doesn't happen with my currently paid appointment scheduler.

It's a bit difficult to set up in order to get things the way you want them and that will be 100% clear to people making appointments. I figured out some go-arounds, but others may not be as tech savvy.

Linda
Owner Operator in Kanada
Professionelles Training & Coaching, Selbstständig

Reliable calendar sync and management at an affordable price!

Kommentare: The platform has streamlined my booking process and management, so I never have to think about it!

The software is professional and reliable for booking and managing appointments. The free version is excellent for solopreneurs just starting, and can easily upgrade when needed.

I wish the free version allowed the client to select Phone or Zoom instead of both clumped together.

Debbie
Debbie
Owner/Professional Real Estate Investor in Kanada
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Easy to use

This product was easy to set up and implement. I really like the feature that reminds users via email and SMS. The feature that connects Zoom to the calendar and auto send the zoom link is awesome.

I really like this product. I’m using the free version and can’t complain.

Rachel
School Counselor in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

10to8 appointment scheduling program

Kommentare: The customer service is truly outstanding. I always get personal replies to any questions within 24 hours. The thing that is so impressive is that I am still using the free version and the customer service is top notch. In the past, when I have used the free version of a product, the customer service quality is horribly or non-existent. I appreciate that the programmers take the time to answer questions from the small customers too.

I am working as a school counselor in the virtual setting. As the new school year is approaching, and I am not able to talk with students face to face, I needed to find a way to allow students and parents to self schedule appointments with me so we can discuss high school graduation requirements and classes. My school district has a professional license to use zoom, so I also needed a program that integrates with zoom seamlessly. 10to8, not only allows students and parents to schedule appointments themselves, but the program auto schedules a zoom meeting and sends the zoom link out to them. I love that 10to8 sends out reminders about the appointment as well as allowing me to easily change my schedule if needed. I can communicate with students/parents easily inside the program as email addresses and phone numbers are collected when appointments are made. Sometimes people have difficulty logging in and its nice that their phone number is handy so I can call to offer assistance. I also appreciate that I can keep track of who was a "no show", who cancelled or who showed up. So many fantastic options. I am a relatively new user (only 2 months now) but I hope to keep learning more about 10to8 as I know there are still many features I have not had time to explore yet.

This program is absolutely fabulous. There is not one problem I have had so far that has any merit. I am looking forward to the time when 10to8 is housed as a US system just for the silly reason that the way words are spelled are sometimes different from country to country. The 10to8 website is easy to access from a mobile device and the website does not distort information or become less useful like some websites do when being accessed from a mobile device. It would be nice to have an app on my phone I could use one day, rather than having to navigate to the website, but for now, I am just thrilled I have found a program that will allow me to do so many things, is reasonably priced, and has such fabulous customer service.

Skyler
CEO in USA
Fotografie, Selbstständig

Outstanding scheduling solution

Kommentare: Outstanding! I highly recommend 10to8. I've explored several other scheduling solutions and was disappointed by the costs/value associated with their competitors.

10to8 was extremely easy to set up, link accounts (Google/Apple calendars) and begin getting/setting appointments. Plus, it's free solution is packed full of features!

There are tons of additional features that require a subscription, though for the busy professional, the cost is well worth the money!

Pamela
Psychotherapist in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, Selbstständig

It's hard to let go

Kommentare: Wonderful overall. Thanks for a great experience.

10 to 8 has been a wonderful appointment scheduling platform and what I love most is the landing page that is customized and the ability to real time text with clients. I have used this platform for years, even after signing on with an EHR platform that offered online scheduling and calendar features which would have simplified things, I continued with 10 to 8 because I've yet found a platform as good as 10 to 8. Finally however I had to make the switch as it was too confusing working with two calendars with a full practice. Now I am moving over into my EHR completely and saying good bye to 10 to 8 and am truly sad to let them go. If there would have been a way to sync my 10 to 8 into my EHR I would have done it for sure.

I didn't like having to merge clients all the time. There should have been a better way for returning clients to schedule without having duplicate listings for the same client. That got annoying. Likewise, I did not like the new platform and it seemed to have less features than the original. This was what helped me to make the switch because we were running into glitches with 10 to 8 and got tired of it.

Ross
Owner in Australien
Kosmetik, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

All Smiles

Kommentare: First Class Support and our clients much prefer to book and pay online.

We trialed lots of other systems this by far was the most user friendly system and you don’t need to be a IT guru. I also found the support on any issue to be outstanding no problem was too small and a solution was always provided within the capabilities of the software.

I would have to say not much as we were one of the earlier users and we have seen many improvements over the years and we wouldn’t use any other system. We have had a two year break but continued our subscription so its ready to go when we start up again.

Alys
Alys
Marketing Strategist in UK
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

A great call booking software for any stage of business

I loved that I could create an on-brand, professional booking page, provide multiple appointments, collect payments and integrate 10to8 with other software I use - particularly Microsoft Teams which I’ve found many schedulers do not support.

I wasn’t able to set custom booking questions whilst using the free plan (however I was able to work around this by redirecting clients to complete a form after booking their call)

Antwort von Sign In Scheduling

Hi Alys, thanks for taking the time out to write this review. We just wanted to share with you that you are able to set custom booking questions on the Free plan! Here's a link to an article for how to do this: https://support.10to8.com/hc/en-gb/articles/6009904327325-How-to-Customise-Your-10to8-Booking-Page#How-To-Add-Custom-Booking-Questions Please feel free to reach out to us via help@10to8.com if you encounter any difficulties along the way

Beata
Nutritional Therapist, BodyTalk Practitioner in UK
Alternative Medizin, Selbstständig

Invaluable tool for a clinician's practice

I found the 10to8 change my life. By allowing me to schedule appointments from wherever I may be in the world, changing notifications to suit a given programme offered, syncing it with external calendars, and mailing relevant documents to clients 10to8 became a tool I cannot work without. The customer support has also been much better than in the early days so thank you [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and team - this means a lot to us!

Initially calendar syncing had to be done externally - this has now been resolved. I would like more flexibility re attaching documents in the basic plan as well as branding these forms with our own logos /footers and headers. Hope this will come in some time soon (fingers crossed emoji here).

Matthew
Driving Instructor and English tutor in UK
Bildungsmanagement, Selbstständig

Fantastic appointment scheduling software!

Kommentare: It helps me to avoid no shows and ensures I can book appointments for everyone effectively. Where necessary, they can also book appointments manually but I reserve this for the initial booking. I love that this helps me to manage my business well.

This software has made a great impact on my business. I can easily manage appointments and ensure there are no unwanted double bookings. All of my customers benefit from the messages and reminders. It saves me time. Excellent. I'm so pleased I found 10to8.

Sometimes there are glitches in setting up available timeslots but I have got used to working around this. The new calendar is also not yet scrollable (you need to click to move the calendar onwards).

Bau, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Highly organized and portable appointment scheduling software

10to8 is highly recommended. A great highlight of this software is its free SMS and email reminders for schedule updates. The software tracks attendance, able to take and submit online payments and with possible integrations with different scheduling necessities such as Microsoft Office and Google calendar and office. Setup is fairly easy. 10to8 can be synced with the android and iOS software. The software is organized and easy to understand, the layout of the software is easy for the eyes and simple.

A disadvantage of this software is the limitations of appointments it can track or keep without having to upgrade the package. Other than that, everything seems to work well.

Sarah
President & CEO in USA
Versicherung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Awesome scheduling software, especially for new businesses

Kommentare: Very good. Customer service is responsive and timely.

The interface is super easy to setup and you have the option of customizing with your own branding. Very to easy to integrate into websites as well.

I took a leave of absence for family reasons and After a period of time, they marked my account as inactive

Campbell
Sports Physio in UK

Life is simple with 10to8

Kommentare: Outstanding. Thank You

I would be lost without this super business tool. My customers love it so that is why I use it today.For non technical individuals you can not go wrong when setting up or administering the service 10t08 provide.

I have no grounds to not like the product, never caused any issues and helps increase and support my business.

Phill
Personal Trainer in UK
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Best software for online booking

Kommentare: I’ve used other online boing systems before and they were basic and clunky to use. 10to8 is seamless with my diary and the messaging. Any issues then the help desk are on it really quickly.

It’s simple to use, reliable, has amazing options including text reminders and follow up texts all of which are able to be altered. For my classes where payment is required the software links into Stripe to make my life nice and easy.

It can crash at times when inputting multiple bookings after each other. Also the text messages come from a variety of numbers.

Robin
Piano tuning/repairs in UK
Musik, Selbstständig

Does the job

Kommentare: Very positive. On the rare occasion I have needed technical support it has solved the problem very quickly.

Before 10to8 I was getting regular no-shows; since using 10to8 they have been reduced to practically zero!

If there is a typo or non-existent client email entered, perhaps the system could alert the user that the confirmation/reminder email wasn't able to be delivered? (The system is already partially in place for this; if I remember correctly, there is a feature that can tell the user if a client has opened/read a reminder email).

Omeil
personal trainer/ Youtuber in UK
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

BEST EASY TO USE AND software

Kommentare: Easy to customizable and that's​ just the free version when you use the paid service your clients will love it it looks a lot more professional and even if you just use the free version it is still a great software to use.

You can use this for any business, get your clients to booking and change appointments, you can even set it up to take payment, have your work schedule on it, so your clients can see when you​ are available​ to what best works for them, the best feature on here for me is that your clients get emails and text to remind about there appointment with you and it is all for free.

it sends​ out texted so many​ MESSAGES it will start being annoying to some of your clients and it always sends text messages of a different number.

Guy
Guy
Director in UK
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great scheduling, availability booking, and reminder system

Kommentare: Puts the power to book in your customer's hands

You can offer different links, or embed a booking page into your website for clients to book your time, or colleagues time, and have reminders sent automagically via email and or SMS.Integration with Google Calendar and Zoom/teams/GMeet really good

Some of the system/set-up menus cross over in the settings