Über Sign In Scheduling

Dein Unternehmen wird mit der Terminplanungslösung, die für kleine Unternehmen (inkl. SMS) 100 % kostenlos ist, auf die volle Kapazität gebracht.

Erfahre mehr über Sign In Scheduling

10to8 has a very user friendly graphical user interface and can be easily embed in a company's website.

No patients did not find any difficulties either.

Bewertungen zu Sign In Scheduling

Sign In Scheduling hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 776 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Sign In Scheduling bereits verwendet?

Architektur & Planung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Schnell einfach gut

Der Kundensuport hebt die app deutlich von den anderen ab.

Der Preis ist ein bisschen zu hoch sonst ist aber alles sehr gut.

Laura
Laura
Owner, Lead Photographer in USA
Fotografie, Selbstständig

Best choice for scheduling, hands down!

Kommentare: I have used 10to8 for close to 3 years now and it makes scheduling my photo sessions a breeze. The text message feature is a major plus!

What I liked about 10to8 is that along with scheduling, you get the choice to also automate SMS text messages to clients. It also integrates with emailing platforms like MailChimp, so you can add those leads into an email workflow. That streamlines marketing offers without being constantly on the phone with leads!

There was a bit of work to do in the beginning to get everything set up, but it's nothing too extreme or that can't be accomplished by anyone just a bit tech savvy!

Gerry
Clinical supervisor in UK
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Pefect for therapists

Kommentare: I currently work as a Clinical Supervisor of Counsellors. I have recommended 10to8 to every counsellor under my direction and assisted several with setting up their back end systems to suit their practice. I had tried a number of 'case note keeping' systems for my therapy practice, but 10to8 leaves them all standing. That it was HIPAA compliant gave it an edge and also that it was so easy to set up and integrate with my website. It has made running the admin side of my business incredibly easy and efficient.

I have been with 10to8 since the early days. I came from a large online counselling service, where I worked closely with the tech team and liked 10to8 so much that I considered approaching them to ask for a sales job in the UK! I love the clean, simple, intuitive design. There is minimal training required to use the platform, as the features are so user friendly. I loved that I was able to set up a full 'back-end' system for my one-person business. I integrated stripe and zoom and set up the calendar sync - added the booking page to my website and was all ready to go in a matter of hours. It really is an online business in a box.

In the early days there was quite a bit of white space and not enough data fields, but this has been more than rectified. I did used to feedback quite frequently on what I needed and I saw all of this come to fruition.

Ilenia
Accounting Officer in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

An Effective Scheduling Solution For Business

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Scheduling and managing appointments is easy thanks to Sign In Scheduling

Well, it has met needs and Sign In Scheduling has no flaws.

Joe
Bildungsmanagement, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Good for Small business - watch out when you get bigger!

Kommentare: When I was able toset everything up through their online platform myself, things worked fine. The instant I had to start interacting with their customer support team, the service was awful. I had to go through multiple phonecalls to connect to a person who in the right division, and even then my questions through email took weeks to be answered, or more recently are just being ignored.

When we were under 600 appointments a month, we were happy with the service they provided us and it was a reasonable rate.

When we grew and required more than 600 appointments a month, we had to go through customer service to build a bespoke program. To move from 600 appointments a month to 900 a month, they wanted to increase my monthly rate from ~$35CAD to $270CAD. It also took weeks to get a response from their customer support team to even get this bloated price. So it's a well priced program up until 600 appointments (under the Bigger Business plan), but if you are ever going to go past that plan, prepare to be gouged. It's unfortunate because I will now need to transfer all of my customers to a new scheduling program as these fees are unreasonable for a small business

Mark
Owner in UK
Computer-Hardware, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

I love it and couldn't run my business without it.

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I love it and it's an important part of my small business.

Easy to use and my clients receive automatic reminders.

Setup is fiddly, it could be easier and it's not easy to talk to support on the phone.

Trudy
Managing Member in USA
Buchhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Hasn't failed me in over 3 years

Kommentare: By using 10to8 I have reduced the number of no shows.

The software is easy for the clients to use, I can select certain products to be booked by certain staff members, and the automation of sending text and email reminders to clients is very helpful.

When you have multiple services that only 1 employee can do, it would be nice to block off time from 1 service, when another service is booked. For example, I do 15 minute consultations, and tax preparation. I had to create a ghost employee for the 15 minute consultations, so that clients could only book that service on Tues-Thurs from 10AM to noon. If someone books a free 15 minute consultation, I have to go back to my real employee account, and change the availability time to reflect the time I won't be available for tax preparation.

Jennifer
Coordinator in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Impressive Scheduling Program

Kommentare: I've been very impressed with the range of functionality in the free version.

I needed a way to manage appointments with students that would be easy to access and navigate. I also needed a free option that included reporting. 10to8 was the only program that did it all. I especially like how easy it is to customize appointment types. My students have had no trouble accessing and using 10to8, which has been an issue with other scheduling systems.

I'm in the US and 10to8 doesn't have great brand recognition here. I think the reminder emails sometimes end up in my students' spam folders.

Photographer in UK
Fotografie, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

10 to 8 review by Michelle Kemp Photography

Kommentare: I use it every day, for a small business like mine it works very well and is great value

I have used 10 to 8 for about 4 years, there has been a number of improvements. It is easy to use and is a very important part of my business

There is one thing I would like, at present, I can attach a scanned document to an appointment, I would also like to be able to attach a scanned document to the client's page. It would be good if a client's page could be more bespoke

Debbie
Debbie
Owner/Professional Real Estate Investor in Kanada
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Easy to use

This product was easy to set up and implement. I really like the feature that reminds users via email and SMS. The feature that connects Zoom to the calendar and auto send the zoom link is awesome.

I really like this product. I’m using the free version and can’t complain.

Cicela
Billing manager in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Billing amd payroll

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Scheduling and authorizations are user friendly

None at this time. System currently working as required

Rachel
School Counselor in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

10to8 appointment scheduling program

Kommentare: The customer service is truly outstanding. I always get personal replies to any questions within 24 hours. The thing that is so impressive is that I am still using the free version and the customer service is top notch. In the past, when I have used the free version of a product, the customer service quality is horribly or non-existent. I appreciate that the programmers take the time to answer questions from the small customers too.

I am working as a school counselor in the virtual setting. As the new school year is approaching, and I am not able to talk with students face to face, I needed to find a way to allow students and parents to self schedule appointments with me so we can discuss high school graduation requirements and classes. My school district has a professional license to use zoom, so I also needed a program that integrates with zoom seamlessly. 10to8, not only allows students and parents to schedule appointments themselves, but the program auto schedules a zoom meeting and sends the zoom link out to them. I love that 10to8 sends out reminders about the appointment as well as allowing me to easily change my schedule if needed. I can communicate with students/parents easily inside the program as email addresses and phone numbers are collected when appointments are made. Sometimes people have difficulty logging in and its nice that their phone number is handy so I can call to offer assistance. I also appreciate that I can keep track of who was a "no show", who cancelled or who showed up. So many fantastic options. I am a relatively new user (only 2 months now) but I hope to keep learning more about 10to8 as I know there are still many features I have not had time to explore yet.

This program is absolutely fabulous. There is not one problem I have had so far that has any merit. I am looking forward to the time when 10to8 is housed as a US system just for the silly reason that the way words are spelled are sometimes different from country to country. The 10to8 website is easy to access from a mobile device and the website does not distort information or become less useful like some websites do when being accessed from a mobile device. It would be nice to have an app on my phone I could use one day, rather than having to navigate to the website, but for now, I am just thrilled I have found a program that will allow me to do so many things, is reasonably priced, and has such fabulous customer service.

Skyler
CEO in USA
Fotografie, Selbstständig

Outstanding scheduling solution

Kommentare: Outstanding! I highly recommend 10to8. I've explored several other scheduling solutions and was disappointed by the costs/value associated with their competitors.

10to8 was extremely easy to set up, link accounts (Google/Apple calendars) and begin getting/setting appointments. Plus, it's free solution is packed full of features!

There are tons of additional features that require a subscription, though for the busy professional, the cost is well worth the money!

Pamela
Psychotherapist in USA

It's hard to let go

Kommentare: Wonderful overall. Thanks for a great experience.

10 to 8 has been a wonderful appointment scheduling platform and what I love most is the landing page that is customized and the ability to real time text with clients. I have used this platform for years, even after signing on with an EHR platform that offered online scheduling and calendar features which would have simplified things, I continued with 10 to 8 because I've yet found a platform as good as 10 to 8. Finally however I had to make the switch as it was too confusing working with two calendars with a full practice. Now I am moving over into my EHR completely and saying good bye to 10 to 8 and am truly sad to let them go. If there would have been a way to sync my 10 to 8 into my EHR I would have done it for sure.

I didn't like having to merge clients all the time. There should have been a better way for returning clients to schedule without having duplicate listings for the same client. That got annoying. Likewise, I did not like the new platform and it seemed to have less features than the original. This was what helped me to make the switch because we were running into glitches with 10 to 8 and got tired of it.

Alice
Homeopath and Health Coach in UK
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Really useful

Kommentare: Overall, really useful for my business and clients seem to like it too.

It's easy to use, simple and not too expensive.

Occasionally, email reminders and forwarding of messages doesn't seem to work.

Angela
CEO/Co-Owner in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Effective Software

Kommentare: I really like the system. We have even started using it when scheduling interviews with potential employees. It has decreased our no-show rate.

This software has made scheduling so much easier! Our clients love it because they get all of the information needed prior to their appointment and reminders of their appointment as well. We can also send information via email or SMS txt.

I would like for our reviews to populate on another platform like google etc. We have had some great reviews, but it is not as impactful for us to post them ourselves.It would also be helpful if we could set up what information goes to the client based on appointment type. Currently staff scheduling the appointment have to copy and paste the information to go out to the client based on the appointment type. If this feature exists, please let us know.

Elle
Owner and reflexology, massage and acupressure therapist in UK
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, Selbstständig

10to8 is awsome and a great feature to integrate into any website

Kommentare: This has made my business a lot easier to manage bookings.

This is such a useful tool for bookings and giving client reminders of their appointments. I'm delighted I found 10to8 which makes the whole booking process smoother.

Payment integration with square would be great.

Jim
Therapist in Kanada

Essential help

Kommentare: I am so grateful that I am no longer bog down in client emails or irritated with no-shows. What’s more clients who’ve lost my email address my website or anything else continue to get in touch with me with the booking link. It is fantastic. Thank you.

I have been using 10 to 8 scheduling software for three years now I love it to ease of use. I love how appointment reminders ensure that my clients show up. I love how flexible it is. And I love that there are other features available that I’m not even using yet. This is an essential tool for a self-employed clinician. I’ve never had a problem with this software.

There was a while on my android phone where I struggled to be able to use a mobile version of the app properly. It seems to work fine now.

Design, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Appointment Scheduling Software for Busy People

I was searching for a software to be able to manage my appointments. I found 10to8Scheduling Software and it has helped me manage my time and appointments the way I envisioned it to be. Before I used this software, my calendar was a mess and I would sometimes double-book appointments since I overlooked the schedule. Ever since I’ve been using this software, I’m more organized and at ease when it comes to scheduling meetings. The software sends me reminders, and aside from the computer, I can also use it on my Smartphone. One perk offered is that the first 100 appointments are free. That’s a very good marketing promo.

The only thing I didn’t like about this software is the interface. As a graphic designer, I would have preferred to see something more colorful and attractive. Other than that, everything seems to be fine.

regan
regan
manager in Nepal
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

Impressive Features and User-Friendly Experience with 10to8

Kommentare: My overall experience with 10to8 has been positive. It has effectively solved my business's appointment scheduling problems. The benefits I have realized include better organization, increased efficiency, and improved customer satisfaction.

I have been thoroughly impressed with the features offered by 10to8. The product provides a seamless scheduling experience, making it easy to manage appointments and bookings. The integration with my existing business processes was smooth, saving me valuable time and effort.

While 10to8 is a great scheduling solution, I believe there are a few areas that could be improved. I would appreciate additional customization options for the user interface. Sometimes, certain features can be a bit complex to navigate, requiring some learning curve.

Unternehmensberatung

Best FREE scheduling service to manage by calendar and appointments

Kommentare: Automation of calendar appointment setting. SMS reminders to attendees. Email reminders to attendees. Ability to receive Stripe payments in advance of setting appointment. Integrate with website. Service and location settings by individual person.

It's free and it allows up to 100 appointments per month at no charge. AND, it has Stripe integration. most of the services I encountered had neutered features (like no SMS or Stripe). This service is the best value I've found for the price of free. It also offers rooms and locations and profiles. Each of which will prompt for payment if you want. Is sends notifications and reminders without me having to do anything.

You can't customize much unless you get the paid service. The appointments in your calendar are generic and don't allow for you to see the name/phone number and email of your appointment.

Sarah
President & CEO in USA
Versicherung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Awesome scheduling software, especially for new businesses

Kommentare: Very good. Customer service is responsive and timely.

The interface is super easy to setup and you have the option of customizing with your own branding. Very to easy to integrate into websites as well.

I took a leave of absence for family reasons and After a period of time, they marked my account as inactive

Katrina
Driving Instructor in Australien
Bildungsmanagement, Selbstständig

Love this program

Kommentare: Love it.

Easy to useNo lock in contract (optional)Great admin if I need helpGreat pricing - costs me about $12 a month - excellent value for moneyAutomated messages to studentsSo many options of how to use

Basic plan - messages come from 10to8 rather than business name - but students still see it’s from my businessFor just a few additional features, plan costs can get high - but can do everything I need on basic plan

Miriam
Play Therapist in UK
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, Selbstständig

Administrative heaven for a new business

Kommentare: Really effective and easy to setup. I couldn’t be without it and couldn’t believe it was free! I will happily pay soon as my business grows and I build a team who I know will also love how easily they can connect with their clients and calendars with 10to8. Reducing emails and admin has been such a benefit for me. I love it.

It has meant that I could create a number of different types of meetings for different clientele but through the same link. It synced easily with my zoom and automated meetings and reduces down a huge amount of administrative tasks and processes e.g. the email bouncing of when someone is available for a meeting.

Nothing. It’s been so helpful but I wish all the features could be free!

Maria Kristina
Owner in Philippinen
Professionelles Training & Coaching, Selbstständig

Underrated quality booking software

I love how it gives you the best bang for your buck. So many features available and it keeps on improving.

It could look nicer design-wise but really it’s a very low need.