Über 10to8

Dein Unternehmen wird mit der Terminplanungslösung, die für kleine Unternehmen (inkl. SMS) 100 % kostenlos ist, auf die volle Kapazität gebracht.

Erfahre mehr über 10to8

10to8 has a very user friendly graphical user interface and can be easily embed in a company's website.

No patients did not find any difficulties either.

Bewertungen zu 10to8

10to8 hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 595 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du 10to8 bereits verwendet?

Laura G.
Laura G.
Owner, Lead Photographer in USA
Fotografie, Selbstständig

Best choice for scheduling, hands down!

Kommentare: I have used 10to8 for close to 3 years now and it makes scheduling my photo sessions a breeze. The text message feature is a major plus!

What I liked about 10to8 is that along with scheduling, you get the choice to also automate SMS text messages to clients. It also integrates with emailing platforms like MailChimp, so you can add those leads into an email workflow. That streamlines marketing offers without being constantly on the phone with leads!

There was a bit of work to do in the beginning to get everything set up, but it's nothing too extreme or that can't be accomplished by anyone just a bit tech savvy!

Executive Director in USA
Personalwesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Easiest booking

Kommentare: I have individual clients booking coaching sessions (both online and face to face.) 10to8 has greatly simplified this process, and with the payment integration and text message reminders -- I'm having fewer no-shows.

This is a great booking system to get started with, because the free version has 98% of the features of the paid... the only limitation is a max of 100 appointments scheduled per month, which is ideal for those coaches, counselors, massage therapists, etc. just starting out. It integrates with payment systems, syncs with your calendar(s), and even sends SMS text reminders to your clients ahead of their booked appointment.

The ability to book an entire sequence of sessions is a bit awkward. Although they are working on this features....

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Microsoft Bookings

Zuvor genutzte Software: Calendly

Gründe für den Wechsel zu 10to8: At this time, 10to8's feature set is stronger, although that may not be true in a few months.

Cofounder in USA
Hausmeisterservice, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Amazing free program

5 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Their free subscription has almost all the tools you’ll need to get started with client bookings!

No complaints thus far other than I wish they had a mobile app! I contacted customer service about a program glitch and they fixed it quickly.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Acuity Scheduling und Squarespace

Gründe für den Wechsel zu 10to8: Free subscription

Jacqueline S.

Great Price, But Disappointing

Kommentare: I set up a very small online yoga business earlier this year and selected 10to8 for ease of set up and price. Unfortunately, it has been letting me down. There are glitches delaying bookings and casuing issues with payments through PayPal. There are also functions I could really use that 10to8 doesn't offer, or only includes with their most expensive package.

The price is my favorite thing about 10to8.

There are frequent glitches (usually delayed registrations) which have been costing me money and customers.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Vagaro, Acuity Scheduling, Mindbody und Bookeo

Gründe für den Wechsel zu 10to8: I chose 10to8 after testing many, many booking systems. I went with 10to8 because it was easy to set up and worked with PayPal.

Antwort von 10to8

Hi Jacqueline, Thank you for sharing your thoughts; Feedback from our customers, be it negative or positive, helps us improve. I'm sorry to hear that you've had some issues with 10to8. Recently, we faced some system errors that had been causing some delays. I apologize for the inconvenience this might have caused you. We've upgraded our systems and put even more enhanced solutions in place to deal with potential system difficulties. This will help eliminate glitches in the future. We'd love to hear your feature requests, as we're always keen to improve our software and delight our customers. You can share your requests via help@10to8.com or through the in-product widget. Thanks again for your feedback and help. Cheers, Anna from 10to8

Pat M.
President in USA

Great full-feature scheduler

Kommentare: I really like 10to8. You can't beat the price and it's working really well. People set appointments with us often for different reasons. I've also been able to segregate the reasons so that I know what time I'm to meet someone and for what reason.

I like the ability to include calendars for other members of my staff so that they can book their appointments separately. That way, we're aware of whose appointments are whose. This doesn't happen with my currently paid appointment scheduler.

It's a bit difficult to set up in order to get things the way you want them and that will be 100% clear to people making appointments. I figured out some go-arounds, but others may not be as tech savvy.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Acuity Scheduling

Warum 10to8 gewählt wurde: Time Trade is just OK. The features are... It has only one, and that's that the appointments make it to your Google Calendar. Otherwise, it's straight set an appointment and go to calendar. The people on my team and my own appointments are added to my calendar, which makes it sometimes confusing. I feel that 10to8 has more of the features I need.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu 10to8: Price and 10to8 just felt better to me and seems like it's more efficient for my clients. That's the main thing. A scheduler has to be user-friendly.

Simon P.
Director in UK
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Decent solution for health professional looking to automate appointments and calendar

Kommentare: So far so good. I haven't had to use their help function yet, but reviews of this were generally positive and gave confidence.

The free account option allowed us to use the software to make 100% sure it had everything required for the client and her business. It allowed integration with a number of calendars (including Mac), a payment system (Stripe although PayPal would be a nice addition), a reasonable amount of styling options (as long as you don't use the Wordpress shortcode option), and plenty of nice-to-haves if we upgrade to the paid version.

It would be good to be able to style the appointment making section further for the Wordpress shortcode option...however we can use HTML as a back-up. The lack of PayPal integration was a negative as well.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Calendly und Acuity Scheduling

Gründe für den Wechsel zu 10to8: Calendly's options particularly for group booking are quite limited. Acuity Scheduling is a good product (have used with other clients), but didn't have a longer term free option for us to work with the client.

Debbie B.
Debbie B.
Owner/Professional Real Estate Investor in Kanada
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Easy to use

This product was easy to set up and implement. I really like the feature that reminds users via email and SMS. The feature that connects Zoom to the calendar and auto send the zoom link is awesome.

I really like this product. I’m using the free version and can’t complain.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Calendly

Gründe für den Wechsel zu 10to8: Liked the features offered in the free version and text reminders.

Michael E.
Michael E.

This is a great scheduler for our small photo studio. Works great!

Kommentare: We love the integration of this with my personal calendar and vise versa. Plus, I LOVE the auto reminders that go out for our clients.

We love how it can automatically send messages to our clients to remind them about upcoming appointments. Plus the client can message us directly using the reminder they receive. GREAT IDEA!

I'd like more control over having surveys going out to ask for a review on Google or other search engine. This is a separate step I need to take to ask for feedback from our customers after they have been to our studio.

Taz R.
CEO in Vereinigte Arabische Emirate
Personalwesen, Selbstständig

Very Impressive

Ease of use, ease of set-up, amazing customer service, great functionality for appointment scheduling, integration to website, good (but basic) branding options, automated confirmations and communications with customers also good (except one thing - see below)

main con is confirmations always go to customer junk/spam folders, requiring a follow up email (manual) to explain this, adding significant administrative burden. If this could somehow be fixed, and I appreciate that may not be possible, this is a near-perfect product

Willie N.
Dr. in Südafrika

A new and relaxed "me"

5 vor 5 Tagen Neu

Kommentare: This was so easy!!

Ease of use and the total integration into my business

I am still new to it but so far nothing that I would like to change

Rachel J.
School Counselor in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

10to8 appointment scheduling program

Kommentare: The customer service is truly outstanding. I always get personal replies to any questions within 24 hours. The thing that is so impressive is that I am still using the free version and the customer service is top notch. In the past, when I have used the free version of a product, the customer service quality is horribly or non-existent. I appreciate that the programmers take the time to answer questions from the small customers too.

I am working as a school counselor in the virtual setting. As the new school year is approaching, and I am not able to talk with students face to face, I needed to find a way to allow students and parents to self schedule appointments with me so we can discuss high school graduation requirements and classes. My school district has a professional license to use zoom, so I also needed a program that integrates with zoom seamlessly. 10to8, not only allows students and parents to schedule appointments themselves, but the program auto schedules a zoom meeting and sends the zoom link out to them. I love that 10to8 sends out reminders about the appointment as well as allowing me to easily change my schedule if needed. I can communicate with students/parents easily inside the program as email addresses and phone numbers are collected when appointments are made. Sometimes people have difficulty logging in and its nice that their phone number is handy so I can call to offer assistance. I also appreciate that I can keep track of who was a "no show", who cancelled or who showed up. So many fantastic options. I am a relatively new user (only 2 months now) but I hope to keep learning more about 10to8 as I know there are still many features I have not had time to explore yet.

This program is absolutely fabulous. There is not one problem I have had so far that has any merit. I am looking forward to the time when 10to8 is housed as a US system just for the silly reason that the way words are spelled are sometimes different from country to country. The 10to8 website is easy to access from a mobile device and the website does not distort information or become less useful like some websites do when being accessed from a mobile device. It would be nice to have an app on my phone I could use one day, rather than having to navigate to the website, but for now, I am just thrilled I have found a program that will allow me to do so many things, is reasonably priced, and has such fabulous customer service.

Skyler B.
CEO in USA
Fotografie, Selbstständig

Outstanding scheduling solution

Kommentare: Outstanding! I highly recommend 10to8. I've explored several other scheduling solutions and was disappointed by the costs/value associated with their competitors.

10to8 was extremely easy to set up, link accounts (Google/Apple calendars) and begin getting/setting appointments. Plus, it's free solution is packed full of features!

There are tons of additional features that require a subscription, though for the busy professional, the cost is well worth the money!

Warum 10to8 gewählt wurde: Cheaper with more value

Zuvor genutzte Software: Acuity Scheduling

Tax Resolution and Preparation Specialist in USA

Great appointment scheduling software

Kommentare: Easy appointments scheduling; Clients automatic notifications and reminders; Calendars syncing option; Clients can manage their appointment online; Follow up messages go out automatically; A lot of additional features; Great value for the price.

10to8 is easy to use, it does everything I need - it is easy to schedule appointments, client gets notification and reminders based on the schedule I want. Confirmation and reminders come automatically to clients e-mail and text to their cell phone. There is an option to choose just one method or both. I get notification as well. There is an option of syncing with my own calendar, so I don't have to do the double work. Clients have an option to reschedule their appointment right from their e-mail or text. "Thank you" and an "Invitation for review" comes automatically after appointment was completed. The software has a lot of features, and it is a great value for the price. All questions are answered in a very timely manner. Would highly recommend!

I am in the US, on Pacific time. 10to8 representatives are in Britain. Due to this time difference - there is not easy to communicate sometimes (however, all questions are answered in a very timely manner). My plan allows messages only, I can't talk to a real person. Also, clients' reviews are not being stored in the clients' database.

Francesca T.
Francesca T.
Metro Academy of Child & Adolescent Development (CAD) Academic Advisor in USA

Overall, the 10to8 platform and software has been great and very user-friendly!

What I like most about the software is the two way synchronization. Before getting the paid service, I was trying to find a scheduling system that uses the two way sync. I had trouble finding them as either they didn't sync properly or the software wasn't able to be integrated with MS Outlook. Also another great feature is the ability to indicate different types of appointments, which for me as an academic advisor is huge, because it makes it easy for the student to choose what type of appointment they need. On the actual calendar on the website it shows different colors on what type of appointment is being conducted.

What I least like about the software is I wish the color coding can be synced over to MS Outlook. Seeing the different colors on the website makes it easier to manage, but not when looking at my Outlook color, it all appears the same color. Another con, not about the software, but more so for the amount of appointments. When I was on the free plan I was limited to 100 appointments per months. However, there was no ability to purchase additional appointments, I had to upgrade my package, but I was satisfied with it and didn't necessarily want to upgrade. Maybe consider having a separate package just for appointments in the event a customer runs out and doesn't necessarily want to upgrade.

Laura (yael) C.
Licensed Acupuncturist in USA
Alternative Medizin, Selbstständig

I love your program.

Kommentare: I was able to reduce my initial start-up costs by using your free version. It is also important to have online scheduling because when my community acupuncture shifts get full, I could potentially be seeing 18 patients in 3 hours. It's not going to be possible for me to take appointments by phone with that many patients as a sole practitioner. The schedule also allows me to block out time for my own appointments and meetings, so that time is not available for patients to book, which streamlines my life because I only have to look at my work schedule instead of multiple work and personal schedules. I just really like the software and I think you're providing an important service to people like me who are trying to build up a business and can't afford monthly membership fees. I am looking forward to when I have more than 100 bookings a month so I can comfortably upgrade to the paid subscription.

1.) I like that there is a free option, it's been incredibly helpful for me while starting up a new business, 2.) I like that I can create two different categories of service for individual and community acupuncture treatments, which use different scheduling methods, 3.) I like that you offer paymetn integration, although I haven't figured out how to use it, 4.) The calendar layout is nice and clear for me when I'm looking over my week, 5.) It's good that I can block out time in my schedule for things like meetings and events when I will not be working or treating patients. There are a lot of features that I like, but I really appreciate that I can reduce my startup costs initially using the free version.

It seemed awkward at first for me to block out holidays, but I think I've gotten the hang of it now. I wish I had more precise feedback, but I just kind of like this program overall, it works well for my purposes.

Jeramy C.
Jeramy C.
Psychology and Technology Instructor in USA
Hochschulbildung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Great schedule tool with a host of features!

Kommentare: I have been a user of 10to8 for over a year now, and I have to say it has become an invaluable tool to schedule meetings with my students. When I first looked for a scheduling solution, I tested out several before making a choice and I have been very pleased. There are several options out there, and both paid and free resources. However, if you seek a full host of resources then expect to pay a monthly fee, and compared to others 10to8 is a good value for sure. They have been very reliable, the support is great, and I enjoy the many features. I have seen many changes and upgrades over the past year, and I anticipate they will continue to get better over time; not to say it is not good already. Very happy with the tool, and hope they will add a full featured app for iPhone in the future. That said, I have referred many colleagues and continue to be an avid user.

Many followup tools, such as reminders to both text and email to help students remember appointment times. The schedule tool is easy to use, and there is a CRM tool that helps with notes and other details from the meeting.

There is no APP for smartphones, though they do have a web-app that allows you to access info. This is okay, but would be quicker and easier if there was a full app to access the schedule.

Juli M.
Founder in Italien

Robust and easy to use

Kommentare: I'm a very new business with basically no budget, so this software has been really great at helping me establish a professional presence while I get up and running. It's easy to use and I didn't need any special skills to make it work right away

I'm not especially good with technology, and the set up was a breeze. I'm still using the free version, and it is the most robust scheduling software I've found. When my business grows I plan to upgrade to the paid version because I like the features and ease of use.

Obviously it would be great to be able to brand and accept payment with the free version, but I understand that's not practical. There isn't anything I've found yet that I would consider to be negative.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Calendly und Acuity Scheduling

Warum 10to8 gewählt wurde: Calendly's free version only allows 1 type of appointment, and it doesn't have much flexibility with features until you pay.

Zuvor genutzte Software: Calendly

Gründe für den Wechsel zu 10to8: Again, I find it very robust yet easy to use. It's nice looking and the customer contact has been really positive.

Ali B.
Owner & Therapist in Kanada
Medizinische Praxis, Selbstständig

Great, but not excellent

Kommentare: Saves me TONS of time! People no longer text or call to make appointments- they all book online at their own convenience. The reminder system is fabulous. Hardly any missed appointments.

Easy to learn how to use. Clean, clear, concise. Clients seem to really like the ease of use. Looks very professional and links up nicely to my facebook page and website. Great for anyone transitioning into the online booking world that isn't overly "techy".

No invoicing capabilities. For this reason I will be switching to Jane in the future. If invoicing was built in, I would even pay more for this. The ability to do medical charting online is also why i'm drawn away from 10to8 and toward Jane. You guys allow individual "notes" per client, but it's not quite suitable for ongoing tracking/charting... Clients enter their info slightly differently and it creates a whole new profile, so some have muliple profiles going which doesn't allow me to look back at all of their appointments. On my customers end, this is great - other then them messaging more often than I'd like saying that it is not working...

Steven S.
Financial Advisor in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

No live support!

Kommentare: Great product if you're technically savvy and can resolve your own problems. Sometimes email support that takes days is not enough to resolve an immediate need.

Good features, good interface, but lacking good support.

No live telephone or chat support is available. When you have a problem it's all addressed via email and the last problem I had wound up with endless back and forth emails over the course of an entire week. I was begging for a quick live discussion because it was one of those problems where the person on the other end just wasn't getting it and it could have been resolved in several minutes live. They simply responded that no one is available for live support. I finally wound up resolving it myself after tinkering with the software, using trial and error. It took me over a week to solve my own problem. I'm going to be shopping for a new provider.

Graphic Designer II in USA
Design, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Appointment Scheduling Software for Busy People

I was searching for a software to be able to manage my appointments. I found 10to8Scheduling Software and it has helped me manage my time and appointments the way I envisioned it to be. Before I used this software, my calendar was a mess and I would sometimes double-book appointments since I overlooked the schedule. Ever since I’ve been using this software, I’m more organized and at ease when it comes to scheduling meetings. The software sends me reminders, and aside from the computer, I can also use it on my Smartphone. One perk offered is that the first 100 appointments are free. That’s a very good marketing promo.

The only thing I didn’t like about this software is the interface. As a graphic designer, I would have preferred to see something more colorful and attractive. Other than that, everything seems to be fine.

Office Assistant in USA
Bau, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Highly organized and portable appointment scheduling software

10to8 is highly recommended. A great highlight of this software is its free SMS and email reminders for schedule updates. The software tracks attendance, able to take and submit online payments and with possible integrations with different scheduling necessities such as Microsoft Office and Google calendar and office. Setup is fairly easy. 10to8 can be synced with the android and iOS software. The software is organized and easy to understand, the layout of the software is easy for the eyes and simple.

A disadvantage of this software is the limitations of appointments it can track or keep without having to upgrade the package. Other than that, everything seems to work well.

Andrew Beach in USA
Unternehmensberatung

Best FREE scheduling service to manage by calendar and appointments

Kommentare: Automation of calendar appointment setting. SMS reminders to attendees. Email reminders to attendees. Ability to receive Stripe payments in advance of setting appointment. Integrate with website. Service and location settings by individual person.

It's free and it allows up to 100 appointments per month at no charge. AND, it has Stripe integration. most of the services I encountered had neutered features (like no SMS or Stripe). This service is the best value I've found for the price of free. It also offers rooms and locations and profiles. Each of which will prompt for payment if you want. Is sends notifications and reminders without me having to do anything.

You can't customize much unless you get the paid service. The appointments in your calendar are generic and don't allow for you to see the name/phone number and email of your appointment.

Cath H.
Director in UK
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Beyond expections

Kommentare: I have a small Pilates and therapy business, and needed to set up an online booking system. I found that my work hours / admin /study hours were being blurred by the fact that I wasn't disciplined enough with my diary. I used to show my diary, and my clients would pick a slot, but as I hadn't blocked off that time, they took it. I did mean I was teaching when I was supposed to be doing some behind the scenes business work. Now, because I can show what appointments are free on the mobile app, they pick those. My work hours are set, and I do not deviate from them. Clients love the reminders and has improved the students attendance. 10to8 are always adding new features, and for the price, are more than worth the monthly subscription. I recommend 10to8 to all small and medium businesses - you won't go wrong with 10to8.

Ease of use App for iPad Ease of tracking client appointments Easy interface

Would like the text option on my package (available for the more expensive packages)

Sarah P.
President & CEO in USA
Versicherung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Awesome scheduling software, especially for new businesses

Kommentare: Very good. Customer service is responsive and timely.

The interface is super easy to setup and you have the option of customizing with your own branding. Very to easy to integrate into websites as well.

I took a leave of absence for family reasons and After a period of time, they marked my account as inactive

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Acuity Scheduling

Gründe für den Wechsel zu 10to8: Easier to use and cost

Private Tutor in USA

Very easy to use, lots of free features

The amount of features available for free is incredible. Things like email and text reminders are usually limited to paid plans for other competing services - those are completely free with 10to8! By offering more features for free, 10to8 gives me a competitive advantage. I also really like it's integration with Weebly which allows me to embed my booking page on my website. The integration with Google Calendar has been seamless and updates very quickly.

The interface is a little clunky and could use some modernizing/simplifying. While not outdated, it's not very sleek looks a little old. While not major, but it is a UK service so things are formatted a little differently than what US customers may be used to.