Filtern nach:

Über Roomzilla

Booking a meeting room should be quick and simple. Our tool combines a website with at-room tablets to provide real-time availability.

Erfahre mehr über Roomzilla

Risa D.
Success Program Director
  • Bewertet am 18.11.2019

"Easy Way to Book Rooms and Schedule Meetings"

Vorteile: Roomzilla has a user friendly interface that allows users to quickly and easily book rooms in advance, for recurring meetings, or on the fly. It's easy to add time or reduce time on meetings and it's great that it links to Outlook.

Nachteile: I wish there was a way to alert people inside the room that their reservation is coming to a close (maybe with a visual cue?). I also wish it were possible to change meetings if you were not the person who originally booked it (maybe with a code from the original booker?) so that unused rooms can be shared with others.

von Roomzilla an 29.11.2019

Thanks for taking the time to leave us this feedback.

Its great to hear that you are enjoying the Outlook integration and you find our system to be quick and friendly.
We do not currently offer a visual queue but with the room displays we do have audio notification, these ring 5 minutes before the end of a booking.

The idea that a host could pass off their reservation is certainly something we will consider,

• Bewertet am 18.11.2019
Matt S.
IT
Gewerbeimmobilien, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 20.3.2020

"Roomzilla Is A Perfect Fit"

Kommentare: The Roomzilla customer service team is amazing and usually respond in less than 24 hours with full details of what is being addressed. I cannot stress enough how much this platform has helped us. We run several multi-tenant co-working spaces that needed an online booking platform for our conference rooms. We already had room booking displays on the conf rooms, but these did not have a web platform for booking. After doing a bit of research, I stumbled across Roomzilla. It is a stand alone system that does not require you to buy their hardware. Just integrate with office365 or g-suite calendar for booking. It works wonderfully for all our tenants. Easy to book and easy to track rooms.

Vorteile: Roomzilla has made conference room booking more efficient and less time consuming for our management staff and more importantly our tenants. The web user interface is easy to use. No instruction needed. Easy to book and easy to set up. Integration takes MAYBE 30 min.

Nachteile: We have had several hiccups along the way as one of our properties is very large and appears to overwhelm the Roomzilla platform from time to time, BUT they are actively working on it and should be running full steam shortly.

• Bewertet am 20.3.2020
Patricia B.
  • Bewertet am 20.11.2019

"Roomzilla: Great in Theory, Hard in Practice"

Kommentare: It helps keep everyone on the same page, but it's realizing it's full potential with all of the kinks.

Vorteile: Helps to keep everyone on the same page. It was better than our old system of using Outlook Calendars.

Nachteile: Inconsistent in output, and unreliability in some features working. Ex: It should sync with my outlook calendar, but I found when I do that it's hard to cancel or change meeting spaces. I eventually have up trying to use the feature.

Courtney N.
  • Bewertet am 17.9.2019

"Book rooms quick, but some glitches "

Kommentare: Except for the glitch I mentioned, it's pretty solid.

Vorteile: I like that it can be integrated with Outlook so you can book a room as soon as you schedule a meeting. I also like that you have the option to book in advance or claim a free room on the spot if it's open.

Nachteile: It's hard to reschedule rooms if your meeting changes. You have to find your reservation email or have a new one sent to you, then cancel the reservation and re-book the room for a new time. I feel like there has to be a way to do this directly on the roomzilla website and not through emails.

von Roomzilla an 29.11.2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this feedback.
It's great to hear that you are continuing to enjoy our Outlook integration. We do understand your frustration with the email confirmation for deleting reservations I should say that this is actually a feature that has been selected on your page. If you are helping with the management of your page please get in touch with us so we can change these settings for you.

Thanks again for your feedback and we look forward to hearing from you.

• Bewertet am 17.9.2019
Jessica L.
Hochschulbildung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 19.11.2019

"Allows me to better plan my days"

Vorteile: -love that I'm able to connect roomzilla with my outlook so that I can easily see what rooms are available
-cancelling meetings are simple
-ability to share confirmation with other team members
- easy to check in on the ipads

Nachteile: -I wish there was an app for on phone
- I wish a was able to make future reservations on the ipads

von Roomzilla an 29.11.2019

Thanks for taking the time to leave us this feedback.

It's great to hear that you are enjoying our Roomzilla platform.

I am also happy to say that we do have a mobile application on our road-map, we will be producing that during 2020

• Bewertet am 19.11.2019
Co-Founder & CTO
Verbraucherdienste, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 17.1.2018

"Great Room Reservation Tool"

Vorteile: Our co-working spaces uses this tool for booking meeting rooms. It's very easy and convenient. I love the integration with the iPads next to each room so that when you check-in the info is updated on the website. It's also good cause it shows the capacity of each room, picture, ... etc.

Nachteile: There is not much that I hate about it. Possible one improvement that could be made is during scheduling a meeting. When you're inside the scheduling page of a room, you dont have full visibility over the time slots available. So when you choose an end time it might tell you that your reservation finishes at during another reservation. It should prevent from choosing such times in the first place.

von Roomzilla an 29.11.2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this feedback.
It's great to hear that you are enjoying your experience with us so far.
We completely agree that having a notification/warning when a pending reservation overlaps another. This has been added to our Development list to be discussed soon.

Thanks again for your continued support of Roomzilla!

• Bewertet am 17.1.2018
Erika C.
Student Recruitment and Outreach Manager

"Roomzilla"

Vorteile: It is very easy to use and understand. I appreciate that we receive confirmation emails once we schedule a meeting.

Nachteile: I don't like that it sends another calendar invite from the room I scheduled my appointment in. It makes it confusing for those looking at my calendar.