Roomzilla

Great Room Reservation Tool

Bewertet am 17.1.2018
Co-Founder & CTO
Verbraucherdienste, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Our co-working spaces uses this tool for booking meeting rooms. It's very easy and convenient. I love the integration with the iPads next to each room so that when you check-in the info is updated on the website. It's also good cause it shows the capacity of each room, picture, ... etc.

Nachteile: There is not much that I hate about it. Possible one improvement that could be made is during scheduling a meeting. When you're inside the scheduling page of a room, you dont have full visibility over the time slots available. So when you choose an end time it might tell you that your reservation finishes at during another reservation. It should prevent from choosing such times in the first place.

von Roomzilla an 29.11.2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this feedback.
It's great to hear that you are enjoying your experience with us so far.
We completely agree that having a notification/warning when a pending reservation overlaps another. This has been added to our Development list to be discussed soon.

Thanks again for your continued support of Roomzilla!

Book rooms quick, but some glitches

Bewertet am 17.9.2019
Courtney N.
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Except for the glitch I mentioned, it's pretty solid.

Vorteile: I like that it can be integrated with Outlook so you can book a room as soon as you schedule a meeting. I also like that you have the option to book in advance or claim a free room on the spot if it's open.

Nachteile: It's hard to reschedule rooms if your meeting changes. You have to find your reservation email or have a new one sent to you, then cancel the reservation and re-book the room for a new time. I feel like there has to be a way to do this directly on the roomzilla website and not through emails.

von Roomzilla an 29.11.2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this feedback.
It's great to hear that you are continuing to enjoy our Outlook integration. We do understand your frustration with the email confirmation for deleting reservations I should say that this is actually a feature that has been selected on your page. If you are helping with the management of your page please get in touch with us so we can change these settings for you.

Thanks again for your feedback and we look forward to hearing from you.

Easy Way to Book Rooms and Schedule Meetings

Bewertet am 18.11.2019
Risa D.
Success Program Director
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Roomzilla has a user friendly interface that allows users to quickly and easily book rooms in advance, for recurring meetings, or on the fly. It's easy to add time or reduce time on meetings and it's great that it links to Outlook.

Nachteile: I wish there was a way to alert people inside the room that their reservation is coming to a close (maybe with a visual cue?). I also wish it were possible to change meetings if you were not the person who originally booked it (maybe with a code from the original booker?) so that unused rooms can be shared with others.

von Roomzilla an 29.11.2019

Thanks for taking the time to leave us this feedback.

Its great to hear that you are enjoying the Outlook integration and you find our system to be quick and friendly.
We do not currently offer a visual queue but with the room displays we do have audio notification, these ring 5 minutes before the end of a booking.

The idea that a host could pass off their reservation is certainly something we will consider,

Roomzilla: Great in Theory, Hard in Practice

Bewertet am 20.11.2019
Patricia B.
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It helps keep everyone on the same page, but it's realizing it's full potential with all of the kinks.

Vorteile: Helps to keep everyone on the same page. It was better than our old system of using Outlook Calendars.

Nachteile: Inconsistent in output, and unreliability in some features working. Ex: It should sync with my outlook calendar, but I found when I do that it's hard to cancel or change meeting spaces. I eventually have up trying to use the feature.

Allows me to better plan my days

Bewertet am 19.11.2019
Jessica L.
Hochschulbildung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: -love that I'm able to connect roomzilla with my outlook so that I can easily see what rooms are available
-cancelling meetings are simple
-ability to share confirmation with other team members
- easy to check in on the ipads

Nachteile: -I wish there was an app for on phone
- I wish a was able to make future reservations on the ipads

von Roomzilla an 29.11.2019

Thanks for taking the time to leave us this feedback.

It's great to hear that you are enjoying our Roomzilla platform.

I am also happy to say that we do have a mobile application on our road-map, we will be producing that during 2020

Roomzilla

Bewertet am 20.11.2019
Erika C.
Student Recruitment and Outreach Manager
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: It is very easy to use and understand. I appreciate that we receive confirmation emails once we schedule a meeting.

Nachteile: I don't like that it sends another calendar invite from the room I scheduled my appointment in. It makes it confusing for those looking at my calendar.