Über SurePayroll

SurePayroll vereinfacht die Gehaltsabrechnung, spart dir Zeit und gibt dir die Flexibilität, die Gehaltsabrechnung gemäß deinem Zeitplan durchzuführen. Ideal für 1–10 Mitarbeitende.

Erfahre mehr über SurePayroll

I don’t like being charged to cancel a payroll immediately after it is submitted.

Bewertungen zu SurePayroll

4,0

SurePayroll hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,2 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 287 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du SurePayroll bereits verwendet?

Pete
Pete
Customer Success Manager in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

SurePayroll - accurate, timely, easy to use

Love that we are able to provide every employee with their own log in access to view history, print copies of checks and W-2's. Frees up a lot of time by allowing them to perform this critical task.

Nothing negative too report. We have not experienced any problems with accuracy of data, and their security is excellent.

Jean
Buchhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Sure Payroll is the perfect payroll platform for Companies with under 10 Employees

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: I first started with Sure Payroll as a new client was looking for an inexpensive payroll for her one person payroll. When we set her up and ran payroll once a month it was a breeze! I run a small CPA firm and often recommend payroll. This service I can provide using SURE payroll platform without breaking the client's bank.

I like the ease of use and set up. The pricing is important to a small business and I like the low monthly cost. I like that you can get charged monthly rather than by each payroll run.

The only con is sometimes the website is hard to navigate if you have a question or problem to resolve. However, if you call the customer service with a help code they usually answer all questions.

Shannon
Gastgewerbe, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Taken advantage of in natural disaster

1,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Unnecessarily Stressful & disappointing. I have been in the Hospitality Industry for over 35 years. You cannot give customer service without a willingness to be helpful. It’s that simple.

I was a satisfied customer of Sure Payroll. When a natural disaster struck my town and shut down my business they took advantage of me. They have continued to charge me for an account that I was told would be closed. They filed false reports with the IRS. The most passive aggressive and condescending customer service rep. Told me that I would have to “dealt with it on my own”. She did not help me close my account. I have not be spoken to that way while asking for help in a long time.

Customer service. One of the worst experiences I have had. Very stressful when dealing with something sensitive like the IRS.

Maria
Treasurer in USA
Schreiben & Editieren, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Option

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Surepayroll is easy to use. The website is very intuitive and on the rare occasion when I needed help, [sensitive content hidden] responded quickly and provided great directions. He has always (the 2 times I needed help over the last 15 months) solved my issue on the first contact. Unlike QuickBooks (which is about twice the cost) SurePayroll has been frustration-free!

Nothing! As stated above, working with SurePayroll has been a frustration-free experience!

Shawn
Operations Manager in USA
Medienproduktion, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

SurePayroll Meets Our Needs

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

SurePayroll was exactly what our operation was looking for: Ease, Simplicity and Functional. It also helps that we very rarely need any customer service assistance. The online portal is easy to use and pretty straightforward in that even a beginner in the world of Payroll can figure it out and learn it in no time!

We don't always need the service depending on how revenue is coming in and so it would be nice to pause the service during the periods when it is not needed rather than continue to be charged the monthly fee.

Admin in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent for Health Care Payroll

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Overall it has been excellent. I use Gusto for my other business and am thinking about switching.

Easy to run payroll. I also like the reminders. I am very busy so these are very helpful. The reporting is also very good.

Some of the set up was a bit difficult especially in the tax area for employees. My employees have said that the self service portal was difficult to navigate. I have one employee that keeps getting locked out of the account.

Yufen
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Recommend to everyone

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: I am using Sure Payroll for 3 months and happy with Surepayroll. I was very frustrated with my previous payroll company (Axx), now I am happy switching to Sure Payroll. Highly recommend to everyone!

Simple & easy to set up & simple to use the app.Provides what I need for payrolls.

Report has manual setup to get. If it can be automated monthly email to the customer, it would be helpful.

Tracy
Principal owner in USA
Alternative Medizin, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A Small business owners dream …

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Very efficient and affordable ! Very happy with the switch !

There hasn’t been anything that I would say is a con

Luis E
Car sales in USA
Automotive, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy company manage

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

It’s easy to do there is all you need and asistance is very good

We like all. Woks easy and everybody can use it

Christie
Christie
Team lead in USA
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

ADP is so worth the $$ in comparison to sitting on hold for 1+ hours EVERYTIME you need help

Kommentare: I LOVED this company when I started with them years ago. Over the last 2 years their service has gone in the toilet. Literally just about EVERY time I have contacted them for the last 2 years I have had to sit on hold for over an hour. I am typing this review while I sit on hold (for an hour and a half according to what I was just told will be my addl hold time) because I was supposed to have access to my reports in my account that I closed through april 1 of this year. My accountant can not access, I can not access (I would think this is illegal???) and now I wait. THANK GOD I have left this group, for the extra money I am paying ADP I will SAVE so much on time lost.

It was great until 2020. Software was fine, it is the service that is horrible.

See the overall experience. Service is the worst.

Joan
Bookkeeper in USA
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use self service payroll

Kommentare: I have been using this service since my previous service raised the price again. The payroll service has been easy to use, has tax compliance and direct deposit and is reasonably priced.

I like it is simple, I can have direct deposit, I can get clear reports and tax compliance. It is also reasonably priced. While designed to be self service, but the support is excellent.

If you are off schedule it gets harder to get back on track.

Leslie

Best Payroll Company Around

Kommentare: I have used other payroll services and can say honestly SurePayroll is the best I've ever used. They have an easy system and their customer service is the best I've ever worked with.

It's easy to use once you are set up. Customer service is always quick to help and ALWAYS friendly. I can always easily find any reports I may need easily and it is so user friendly.

I honestly haven't had any issues with the software. I only had some issues when getting signed up.

Antwort von Paychex

Leslie, thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you love your experience with SurePayroll. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. Thanks again for your kind words.

Priscilla
Owner/ Director in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Exactly what I needed in a payroll service

Kommentare: Great customer service, ease of use, simple navigation and customer service is always available. With me being a small business owner the monthly fees are great and within range.

Time clock feature is simple and easy to use and navigate. I really like the geolocation feature. It allows me to give the employees the ability to clock in using their cell phones while providing the location of the actual punch.

I have not experienced any dislikes thus far

Antwort von Paychex

Priscilla, thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. Thanks again for your kind words.

Jael
U.S. Director of Operations and Administration in USA
Unterhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great option for your business!

Kommentare: Overall SurePayroll was easy to set up, is easy to manage, and is a great solution for our current business needs. However when coordinating with our worker's compensation plan, there has been some disconnect, but I'm sure this will end up getting resolved.

The dashboard provides the best look into the current status of your ongoing payroll.

While the layout is user friendly, it should be easier to view options for handling situations outside the normal payroll cycle.

Antwort von Paychex

Jael, thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience with SurePayroll.

Patrick
owner in USA
Fotografie, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

So happy that I found a better payroll provider than SurePayroll!

Kommentare: Being a very small client with a very minimal payroll, I found the service to be a little too challenging, inflexible and expensive.

At first it seemed like a good decision. Transitioning from do-it-yourself payroll was a must.

When issues did arise, I would get "passed around" to departments that could not resolve the problem. Personnel vacations and changes seemed very frequent.

Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Save Your Time, Energy and Money and find something else!

Kommentare: I signed up with RM, who is a nice guy btw. I wanted to get set up with their payroll system and also use a time keeping product. I explained what I was looking for in a time keeping product and they referred me to their time keeping system because it could do things like have 3rd party managers approve time. I was told that by the rep, manager and then discovered a week later that I couldn't do it by their implementation team. Ok, I get it, they were wrong. I understand. They referred me to a list of their partners of about 12-15 or so. So I go through that whole list (which takes time btw) and pick one. I'm like "yay!" got one... finally fixed. Then a week later, it is discovered that they actually aren't a time keeping partner even though they referred me to them. And this was already after I spent $1k on setting up with that "partner". So, then I'm like whatever, you guys are clueless, let me think of a solution here. They offer me a free month of service for my troubles. Sweet. At this point, I just want to be able to pay people. I could go on in more detail but have to be brief because I'm running out of space, so here are my highlights...I set up payroll and guess what? like most of their software architecture it didn't work, the people didn't get paid. They were like, where's my paycheck? Same day I called Intuit Payroll and they took care of everything in one hour and got people paid! what a shit show from SurePayroll. Should be called ShitPayroll or unSurePayroll.

At first it was easy to use. But that only lasted a day. Everything on the back end of their software is crap. Bad connections. Different teams don't communicate to each other. It's a sad case. They should either try to fix it or give up in the industry. I definitely do not recommend them.

Whoever runs this company needs to re-examine EVERYTHING. From your front line reps, to your managers, to your operations, to you Customer Service Team to your engineers or IT staff that develop and maintain your SaaS product. I don't know how a company like Paychex can by SurePayroll and not make it better than what it is. People are nice but pretty much clueless and not helpful.

Antwort von Paychex

Michael, we are sorry that your experience with SurePayroll didn't quite meet your expectations. We would like the opportunity to investigate your feedback further. Please contact us at feedback@surepayroll.com or call our support team at 877-956-7873 so we can gather some additional information. We'll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible. Thank you.

Letitia
Chief Financial Officer in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Healing Hearts Review

Kommentare: Since Sure Payroll pays and files all employee taxes for local governments we were made aware of a situation in another state where the employee should have been paying county AND city taxes that we were not aware of before. By using Sure Payroll and them filing on our behalf saved us hundreds of dollars in penalties and late fees.

I really like the reminder emails so that I don't forget to enter the information necessary for the payroll to be processed. I also really like that they take care of the necessary filings for all employee withholdings and tax payments. The software is very easy to use and if I have any questions, their customer service is very helpful and willing to assist with any issues that arise. I was not a part of implementing the change of our payroll to the Sure Payroll software so I can't personally speak into the ease of integration. I am not aware of any problems during the switch to the new payroll system.

I am not able to print the summary reports from the printer icon. It forces me to download the report and then print it. It seems odd to have a feature that doesn't work. I'm not sure if it isn't compatible with my printer or why it doesn't do anything when I click the printer icon.

Antwort von Paychex

Letitia, thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you love your experience with SurePayroll. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. Thanks again for your kind words.

George
Staff Psychologist in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

SurePayroll Review

Kommentare: I have realized that payroll can be far cheaper than I initially thought without going with a company who has no backing from a larger institution. Other than this, Paychex acquainted me with most aspects of payroll prior to signing up.

I liked the price point for my sole proprietor small business without losing the connection to Paychex. It was far less expensive than SurePayroll while being in the SurePayroll family. The customer support and user experience were both excellent and made it easy to handle payroll. They also assisted with compliance needs which was expert and helpful

First there is a bug in the software for remembering a specific computer re: two factor authentication. However, the larger issue is the inability for PayChex to get on board with recommending or at least not badmouthing the product. I was approached numerous times to try and poach me back from SurePayroll and I was told SurePayroll would not be a solution that would help me when I closed my account with Paychex. That was truly disheartening but didnt stop my move due to the price point. That said, I felt that I had my money stolen from me by Paychex for not routing me to SurePayroll as SurePayroll covered my needs far more appropriately than Paychex.

Antwort von Paychex

George, thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience with SurePayroll. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. We are sorry that you had to jump through those unnecessary hoops. Thanks again for your kind words.

Debra
President in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great software, but terrible customer service

Kommentare: I am so sorry I ever switched from Paychex to Surepayroll. The software is fine and user-friendly, but if you ever need customer service, you can count on a 45 minute wait on the phone, no follow up calls or emails on issues, possible trouble with the IRS from lack of follow up on tax issues. Customer service reps are friendly once you reach them, but that doesn't help when I am getting "late" tax notices from he government for bills that should have been paid by Surepayroll. I'm ready to find another company.

I like the software, as long as I don't need assistance.

The button to "exempt from SUI" when entering employee information is automatically set to yes. Although this was an oversight on my part, I think it should be set to "no", and the administrator should have to click yes. This mistake ended up costing me $2700. And I have been trying to resolve it with customer service since January.

Antwort von Paychex

Debra, thanks for sharing your feedback. We're sorry your experience with SurePayroll didn't meet your expectations. It was an uncommon instance and we'll do better. Please feel free to reach out to feedback@surepayroll.com with any further comments, concerns or suggestions you wish to share. We would love to make things right if you give us chance.

Josh
Josh
Telekommunikation, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Have been trying to cancel for 6 months

Kommentare: They are associated with RunPayRoll.com, this is just an 'updated' version, same login. Anyways, my business closed its doors at the end of 2021, in January I started trying to get my W-2s out and was unable to login to the site. I kept getting a security error come up and ask me to verify via text or call.. No worries. But they never came in, I tried multiple times. I called their support, waited on the phone for over an hour (it was during peak season but still). Finally I was able to at least get the W2s sent to me and was told to cancel my account I needed to login and do it. Again, can't login because the system was not sending out text/calls to my number. They even verified and confirmed it was the right number. The support person told me to email in to request cancellation, the email back said "Login to the system and cancel from there." I emailed back, saying I couldn't and I'm not going to spend another 2 hours on the phone trying to cancel. That was in Feburary, and since then they've been taking money out of my account each month even with NO employees in the system. Finally I got someone on the phone and they canceled my account once we went through the steps that I'd done 100x by now to try and login. So from Feb-July I was paying for a system that did not work, would not even let me login. I've requested a refund, but yeah that probably won't happen. Stay away, this is really a bad business. Especially when dealing with payroll.

When in business, it was easy to login and approve payroll

Their customer support is the worse I've ever encountered.

Jennifer
Owner/Agent in USA
Versicherung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to Use and Great Client Support

Kommentare: I've been extremely happy with SurePayroll. Taxes are easily done for me and my accountant has also been pleased.

I love that I can pick up the phone and be walked through the process. Instead of doing it for me, they teach me the "how to's" Always so professional and helpful

There really aren't any cons I have experienced in the short time I've been a customer. It's been too easy, so far.

Antwort von Paychex

Jennifer, thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience with SurePayroll. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. Thanks again for your kind words.

Anna
Office Manager in USA
Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Customer Service

Kommentare: Overall, this program provides a great experience and the customer service is top notch. I almost never have to wait on hold to talk to someone. I would highly recommend to other users.

I recently needed to update our banking information just before payroll was due. I was unaware that we needed a bank letter, however, once the letter was submitted the new bank information was uploaded and approved within an hour - and we still made the deadline for payroll cutoff. I like the reporting function as well as the categories of active, inactive and terminated employees.

In the instance of printing multiple weeks paystub for 1 employee, you have to go back to the reports for each week ending, choose the employee, choose the weekending, generate paystub. I would like to see the option to chose multiple weeks for 1 employee and generate all at once.

Randall
Office Manager in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Efficient and Reliable

Kommentare: Excellent.

What do you say about a product that just works. This is the simplest, most straight-forward payroll software with which I have ever worked. Once you have entered all of the required information your off and running with out a hitch. If you need customized deductions just add them. SurePayroll is proactive with reminders concerning processing cutoffs, holiday's, etc. that could affect your processing or direct deposits. Customer Service is a short call away and has always been knowledgeable and efficient at solving my problems.

If there has ever been a Con to working with SurePayroll, I have long since forgotten about it. The only Con would be if they took it away from me.

Antwort von Paychex

Randall, thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you love your experience with SurePayroll. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. Thanks again for your kind words.

Richard
Logistik & Lieferkette, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Do Not Use Surepayroll

Low Cost, and that is it. There is nothing else that you can say that is positive. It went down hill after PayChex bought them

Extreme Security that they just went to make this system worthless. Does not calculate Garnishments correctly.

Antwort von Paychex

Hi Richard, While it can be frustrating to have multiple security measures in place to unlock your account, this is something we take very seriously due to the sensitive information our customers are working with. We want all of our customers to feel safe and have these measures in place to ensure an unauthorized user isn't able to login to an account and change important payroll information. Additionally, we have confirmed your garnishments are calculating correctly per agency requirements. Our customer care team has been working with you on this concern and to explain that your garnishments are correct. We appreciate your business and should you have any additional concerns, please reach out to our customer care team at 877.954.7873.

Stephan
MD in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

SurePayroll review

Kommentare: Excellent

It is pretty simple to run weekly after getting the set up done. The set up has been easy with the staff and support available. Thank you!

Changing some salaries was more complicated than I think it should have been.

Antwort von Paychex

Stephan, thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review.