Über SurePayroll

SurePayroll vereinfacht die Gehaltsabrechnung, spart dir Zeit und gibt dir die Flexibilität, die Gehaltsabrechnung gemäß deinem Zeitplan durchzuführen. Ideal für 1–10 Mitarbeitende.

Erfahre mehr über SurePayroll

I don’t like being charged to cancel a payroll immediately after it is submitted.

Bewertungen zu SurePayroll

4,0

SurePayroll hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,2 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 289 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du SurePayroll bereits verwendet?

Pete
Pete
Customer Success Manager in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

SurePayroll - accurate, timely, easy to use

Love that we are able to provide every employee with their own log in access to view history, print copies of checks and W-2's. Frees up a lot of time by allowing them to perform this critical task.

Nothing negative too report. We have not experienced any problems with accuracy of data, and their security is excellent.

Angela
Einzelhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Not Fancy but very dependable

Kommentare: Surepayroll has amazing customer support. You don't have a dedicated specialist, but no matter who you get it's great.
In over 5 years I have used Surepayroll I have never had an issue with my federal or state filings. Payroll is easy to run and check for errors. After previous experience with Quickbooks and recently with Paycor, Surepayroll is definitely the superior product as far as running payrolls and staying compliant with the IRS goes.

Ease of use Intuitive interface Dependability Customer service

No reminders for reviews Birthday reminders are spotty No self onboarding

Antwort von Paychex

Angela, thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. Thanks again for your kind words.

Chief Marketing Officer - Administrator in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Basic Software if that is what is needed

3,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Overall, this software has done what we needed it to do. We have had occasional issues with its functionality, and as previously mentioned, customer service is very lacking.

It functions in a basic way. It will do what you want it to do, but do not expect much more.

It does not function much beyond the basics. Customer service is terrible, as well.

Jean
Buchhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Sure Payroll is the perfect payroll platform for Companies with under 10 Employees

Kommentare: I first started with Sure Payroll as a new client was looking for an inexpensive payroll for her one person payroll. When we set her up and ran payroll once a month it was a breeze! I run a small CPA firm and often recommend payroll. This service I can provide using SURE payroll platform without breaking the client's bank.

I like the ease of use and set up. The pricing is important to a small business and I like the low monthly cost. I like that you can get charged monthly rather than by each payroll run.

The only con is sometimes the website is hard to navigate if you have a question or problem to resolve. However, if you call the customer service with a help code they usually answer all questions.

Maria
Treasurer in USA
Schreiben & Editieren, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Option

Surepayroll is easy to use. The website is very intuitive and on the rare occasion when I needed help, [sensitive content hidden] responded quickly and provided great directions. He has always (the 2 times I needed help over the last 15 months) solved my issue on the first contact. Unlike QuickBooks (which is about twice the cost) SurePayroll has been frustration-free!

Nothing! As stated above, working with SurePayroll has been a frustration-free experience!

Shawn
Operations Manager in USA
Medienproduktion, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

SurePayroll Meets Our Needs

SurePayroll was exactly what our operation was looking for: Ease, Simplicity and Functional. It also helps that we very rarely need any customer service assistance. The online portal is easy to use and pretty straightforward in that even a beginner in the world of Payroll can figure it out and learn it in no time!

We don't always need the service depending on how revenue is coming in and so it would be nice to pause the service during the periods when it is not needed rather than continue to be charged the monthly fee.

Admin in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent for Health Care Payroll

Kommentare: Overall it has been excellent. I use Gusto for my other business and am thinking about switching.

Easy to run payroll. I also like the reminders. I am very busy so these are very helpful. The reporting is also very good.

Some of the set up was a bit difficult especially in the tax area for employees. My employees have said that the self service portal was difficult to navigate. I have one employee that keeps getting locked out of the account.

Yufen
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Recommend to everyone

Kommentare: I am using Sure Payroll for 3 months and happy with Surepayroll. I was very frustrated with my previous payroll company (Axx), now I am happy switching to Sure Payroll. Highly recommend to everyone!

Simple & easy to set up & simple to use the app.Provides what I need for payrolls.

Report has manual setup to get. If it can be automated monthly email to the customer, it would be helpful.

Eric
Attorney in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

SurePayroll Works for me!

Kommentare: They could do a better job of answering phone calls. I have been placed on hold a few times - and held longer than convenient, but once the tech support person came on the line, we resolved all issues.

Management and Payment of Employment Taxes and 1099s

Inability to completely void out a payroll check that was incorrectly issued, and instead I had to issue a negative amount the next week in order to make the adjustment for the end of year 1099.

Antwort von Paychex

Eric, thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review.

Christie
Christie
Team lead in USA
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

ADP is so worth the $$ in comparison to sitting on hold for 1+ hours EVERYTIME you need help

Kommentare: I LOVED this company when I started with them years ago. Over the last 2 years their service has gone in the toilet. Literally just about EVERY time I have contacted them for the last 2 years I have had to sit on hold for over an hour. I am typing this review while I sit on hold (for an hour and a half according to what I was just told will be my addl hold time) because I was supposed to have access to my reports in my account that I closed through april 1 of this year. My accountant can not access, I can not access (I would think this is illegal???) and now I wait. THANK GOD I have left this group, for the extra money I am paying ADP I will SAVE so much on time lost.

It was great until 2020. Software was fine, it is the service that is horrible.

See the overall experience. Service is the worst.

Emily
Naturopathic Doctor in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A Happy Customer

Kommentare: Excellent!

Being a small business owner requires me to wear a lot of hats. SurePayroll helps make my payroll processing hat very easy! I'm so thankful for the ease and attention of SurePayroll.

The week-to-week ease cannot be beat. My only con with the software was a tax form mishap when I first transferred over.

Antwort von Paychex

Emily, thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience with SurePayroll. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. Thanks again for your kind words.

Jael
U.S. Director of Operations and Administration in USA
Unterhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great option for your business!

Kommentare: Overall SurePayroll was easy to set up, is easy to manage, and is a great solution for our current business needs. However when coordinating with our worker's compensation plan, there has been some disconnect, but I'm sure this will end up getting resolved.

The dashboard provides the best look into the current status of your ongoing payroll.

While the layout is user friendly, it should be easier to view options for handling situations outside the normal payroll cycle.

Antwort von Paychex

Jael, thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience with SurePayroll.

Christine
owner in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy and Efficient Payroll for small businesses

Kommentare: Excellent and Easy to use!

It's very easy to use and I can run payroll in about 15 minutes. Always accurate and have never had any technical problems. Customer service is always available.

The security feature is annoying that I can't text anymore, I always have to be called with a password and I have not had the time to get it fixed after office hours.

Antwort von Paychex

Christine, thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review.

Patrick
owner in USA
Fotografie, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

So happy that I found a better payroll provider than SurePayroll!

Kommentare: Being a very small client with a very minimal payroll, I found the service to be a little too challenging, inflexible and expensive.

At first it seemed like a good decision. Transitioning from do-it-yourself payroll was a must.

When issues did arise, I would get "passed around" to departments that could not resolve the problem. Personnel vacations and changes seemed very frequent.

Letitia
Chief Financial Officer in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Healing Hearts Review

Kommentare: Since Sure Payroll pays and files all employee taxes for local governments we were made aware of a situation in another state where the employee should have been paying county AND city taxes that we were not aware of before. By using Sure Payroll and them filing on our behalf saved us hundreds of dollars in penalties and late fees.

I really like the reminder emails so that I don't forget to enter the information necessary for the payroll to be processed. I also really like that they take care of the necessary filings for all employee withholdings and tax payments. The software is very easy to use and if I have any questions, their customer service is very helpful and willing to assist with any issues that arise. I was not a part of implementing the change of our payroll to the Sure Payroll software so I can't personally speak into the ease of integration. I am not aware of any problems during the switch to the new payroll system.

I am not able to print the summary reports from the printer icon. It forces me to download the report and then print it. It seems odd to have a feature that doesn't work. I'm not sure if it isn't compatible with my printer or why it doesn't do anything when I click the printer icon.

Antwort von Paychex

Letitia, thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you love your experience with SurePayroll. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. Thanks again for your kind words.

Debra
President in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great software, but terrible customer service

Kommentare: I am so sorry I ever switched from Paychex to Surepayroll. The software is fine and user-friendly, but if you ever need customer service, you can count on a 45 minute wait on the phone, no follow up calls or emails on issues, possible trouble with the IRS from lack of follow up on tax issues. Customer service reps are friendly once you reach them, but that doesn't help when I am getting "late" tax notices from he government for bills that should have been paid by Surepayroll. I'm ready to find another company.

I like the software, as long as I don't need assistance.

The button to "exempt from SUI" when entering employee information is automatically set to yes. Although this was an oversight on my part, I think it should be set to "no", and the administrator should have to click yes. This mistake ended up costing me $2700. And I have been trying to resolve it with customer service since January.

Antwort von Paychex

Debra, thanks for sharing your feedback. We're sorry your experience with SurePayroll didn't meet your expectations. It was an uncommon instance and we'll do better. Please feel free to reach out to feedback@surepayroll.com with any further comments, concerns or suggestions you wish to share. We would love to make things right if you give us chance.

Charlotte
Business Manager in USA
Buchhaltung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

It's all about your customer service rep...

Kommentare: My experience, in the beginning, was terrible. Our reps would not answer my emails or phone calls, and I just couldn't get any help or answers. After having a conversation with someone in charge, all of that changed. We were assigned new reps and they were just amazing. It's all about connecting with the right people in a company and cultivating that relationship with them.

The set up process is easier than some because there is a dedicated person who helps you set up a company in SurePayroll. I like that it's easy to review before running payroll in order to spot any errors.

What I like least is the ongoing technical issues we've experienced as an accounting firm. At least 50% of our clients were unable to sign in to their own account, so we had to go in for them anytime a change or report was needed.

Andrea
Audiologist in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Makes Payroll stress free and so easy!

Kommentare: Overall very happy, easy to run payroll and keep going with business. I have only utilized the payroll features with SurePayroll, none of the extra benefits.

This is easy to use whether it is online or in the app. It takes me minutes to run payroll at most! User friendly, great support if I have questions, and easy for my employees to use.

The auto populated dates are some how out of sync, and although it is very easy for me to go in and change the dates, they are never correct right from the start. I use this for my nanny and same thing happened there and I had to call and it was a little bit of a run around until I got someone to help me "reset" them so they were right but I have no idea all the steps they had me do to reset them so I have to call for my business to figure this out, I just haven't done it. I am sure it is my user error some how but that has been the only minor complaint.

Antwort von Paychex

Andrea, thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. Thanks again for your kind words.

Keith
Admin/Staff Pastor in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Decision!!!

Kommentare: We were still writing checks two years ago. Don’t know why we waited so long for this!

After contacting many different companies we chose SurePayroll and we are so glad we did. They send out emails to remind you to enter payroll every week. Payroll is on default and so easy to enter or make changes. They even have an app to do payroll, however we have never used it so I can’t comment on that part.

They have a glitch in the system that has to do with separating direct deposits for one person into two checking accounts. It shows up on one of our employees that we need to write a check for .01 cents. I have spoken to them about it but they have never been able to fix the problem.

Antwort von Paychex

Keith, thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review.

Randall
Office Manager in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Efficient and Reliable

Kommentare: Excellent.

What do you say about a product that just works. This is the simplest, most straight-forward payroll software with which I have ever worked. Once you have entered all of the required information your off and running with out a hitch. If you need customized deductions just add them. SurePayroll is proactive with reminders concerning processing cutoffs, holiday's, etc. that could affect your processing or direct deposits. Customer Service is a short call away and has always been knowledgeable and efficient at solving my problems.

If there has ever been a Con to working with SurePayroll, I have long since forgotten about it. The only Con would be if they took it away from me.

Antwort von Paychex

Randall, thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you love your experience with SurePayroll. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. Thanks again for your kind words.

Steven
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Worst Service ever!

Kommentare: I would not recommend this to my worst enemy. Use anything else...maybe a napkin and pencil because that is better than this service.

Nothing...system and "award winning customer service team" are the least helpful on the planet. I ended up doing all the work and they collected a fee.

Everything...not user friendly and sales/customer service drop you has soon as you meet the 30-day free period

Antwort von Paychex

Steven, we are sorry that your experience with SurePayroll didn't quite meet your expectations. We would like the opportunity to investigate your feedback further. Please contact us at feedback@surepayroll.com or call our support team at 877-956-7873 so we can gather some additional information. We'll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.

Pam
Adm Asst in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

SurePayroll advantages

Kommentare: Since incorporating it in 2018, we are pleased with the overall performance. When we had tax issues, customer service went to bat for us and resolved even the small issues with their back up documentation, proven payments etc. That took a lot off of my desk and THAT is wonderful!

Its a basic, easy to use software for small office such as ours where everyone does everything. Customer Support has been awesome...even for the small questions.

To be honest, nothing comes to mind. I would say all aspects of the software that we use are fine.

Antwort von Paychex

Pam, thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. Thanks again for your kind words.

Shannon
Owner/Director of Operations in USA
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

SurePayroll

Kommentare: This was an overall good product for our small payroll needs. Once we grew larger, we required a product that was more robust and went with a different vendor.

The layout was pretty intuitive and I found navigation easy. For a small business, this is a very workable and flexible solution for self-management of one's payroll.

There were a few occasions where reports were not made properly to the tax entities and we received notices from those entities. This necessitated calls and emails to customer service to have it resolved.

GABE
president in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

great service, great pricing and always there to help.

Kommentare: My experience has been great! Everything is done the right way with ease and cheaper than paying my accountant for payroll. Using this service I have my time to concentrate on my business. To do payroll takes less than 2 minutes every week.

super easy!!! I go online every week and with a click of a button my payroll is done. Payroll check is sent to my personal account early every Friday morning. At the end of the year any tax doc such as a w-2 can ve easily found and printed out for my accountant.

I have yet to find any problems in over 2 years

Antwort von Paychex

Gabe, thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you love your experience with SurePayroll. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. Thanks again for your kind words.

Walter
administrator in USA
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Worst Customer Service

Kommentare: Would not use them again unless it is well established they improve customer service.

Attractive UI and although prompts are often not that clear since they are poorly written, navigation is generally okay.

Customer service is the worst in the industry. It should not take three weeks for a payroll company to respond to an urgent request about a state government imposing late fees & penalties due to that payroll company missing a filing or filing improperly. SurePayroll handles government interactions very poorly, and communicates with its clients about these interactions even more poorly.

Antwort von Paychex

Walter, thanks for sharing your feedback. We're sorry your experience with SurePayroll didn't meet your expectations. It was an uncommon instance and we'll do better. Please feel free to reach out to feedback@surepayroll.com with any further comments, concerns or suggestions you wish to share. We would love to make things right if you give us chance.