Empathic Bewertungen

von Empathic Clinical Suite

Filtern nach:

Über Empathic

An easy-to-use yet elegant web-based clinical business solution; one click automates weeks of activity without another touch from you.

Erfahre mehr über Empathic

Kathleen M.
LPC-S, CEAP, CEP
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 14.1.2020

"Hands Down..This Platform ROCKS!"

Kommentare: BEAUTIFUL.

Vorteile: This is a very comprehensive piece of software for EHR, billing and all accounting needs. I love the automation and all the custom features I need to run a group practice. My computation for check at the end of the month is literally gained in less than 2 minutes due to the program. The reports I can run for both clients and clinician are excellent.

Nachteile: The lack of online appointment scheduling.

• Bewertet am 14.1.2020
Tj P.
Psychologist
  • Bewertet am 9.9.2015

"It is good @ tracking & keeping documentation current for clients. A 4.5 Star rating overall."

Kommentare: I started with Empathic many years ago when it was a fledgling service as a Charter Member. It has grown a lot. I find that some things are not as intuitive as I would like, but it has proven to be a good, dependable, cloud based service. The few times I have called over the years, Empathic staff has followed up and helped me understand how to make something work, or rectified the problem (responsive to clinician oriented needs). I like that it is more a clinician needs based system, than a managed care or financially based system. In about 2011 my complaints were with how the reports printed out and how they included information that was irrelevant or confusing. The staff worked with me to make the reports more appropriate. Lately the issue I have had with Empathic is that when I would go to write a Termination Summary, it would lose the DSM-IV Diagnosis - seemingly out of the system - and I had to look up an old CMS-1500 form to see the diagnosis. It appears the stars rating colors above do not react well to my mouse. Ease of Use: I am trying to mark it a 4.o rating.
Customer service I would rate 4.5 to 5.

• Bewertet am 9.9.2015
Pamela R.
Psychologist, Marriage and Family Therapist
  • Bewertet am 25.8.2015

"I have been using the software for the last 17 months in my solo practice as a psychologist."

Kommentare: I did not become a psychologist 30 years ago to spend time on a computer doing billing and notes! Compared to any other product I have used over the years, Empathic is by far the clearest, easiest, fastest, friendliest and most complete software program I have ever used. I highly recommend using this.

von Empathic Clinical Suite an 9.9.2015

Hello Pamela,
Thank you so much for taking the time to review Empathic! We appreciate your business and honest appraisal. Please let us know how we can increase your overall score. Our aim is to please :)

• Bewertet am 25.8.2015
Len L.
  • Bewertet am 26.8.2015

"Very intuitive, time-saving resource for mental health professionals provided at an affordable cost."

Kommentare: I am a new customer for Empathic so I'm still learning to use its features. After using a competing software database program for ten years of practice, I'm quite impressed with the simplicity of this program's usage and features. From the initial short intake, the diagnostic assessment and then regular clinical notes, the clinician need only answer simple and logical questions to complete the necessary clinical records, including a treatment plan which can be easily adjusted during sessions. At the end of each session with the click of a couple of buttons, the insurance claim is filed electronically and the remittance advice and remittance amount will be posted automatically to the client's financial record. As I am a solo practitioner, this program can and will save me hours every week in claims, billing and administrative work.

Katherine H.
Marriage and Family Therapist
  • Bewertet am 26.8.2015

"I have used Empathinc since it's infancy as a Beta user, and have watched it grow and prosper!"

Kommentare: I love the ease of use and the ability of making suggestions for change that will be considered and worked into the program, if appropriate. I love the adaptability of the product, and that the staff are on top of changes and expectations in the field. I love the service that is available to help if something goes amiss. I love the time that Empathic has saved me over the years - countless hours to spend with my family and friends. I now call an insurer about once a year for clarification of something. I used to be calling weekly over something. I have no cons to share.