Über FileInvite

Automatisiere den Prozess des Erfassens von Informationen und Dokumenten von deinen Kunden mit einer einfachen und sicheren Schnittstelle.

Erfahre mehr über FileInvite

Pretty quick learning curve (especially if you're using it regularly), but frustrating only in that it feels more difficult than it needs to be.

Bewertungen zu FileInvite

FileInvite hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 93 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du FileInvite bereits verwendet?

Renee G.
Renee G.
Finance Broker in Australien

Brilliant time saving product

Kommentare: Very easy to work with, excellent customer service and always available when needed.

I loved the fact that all the documents that I needed from a client were not only sent to the client in one actionable file but also that the clients had a clear visual of what they had and hadn't sent. The auto follow ups for documents not yet received was also a valuable time saver. Clients have given me nothing but positive feedback on the ease of use from end user experience as well.

Nothing to fault with the product at all.

Antwort von FileInvite

Thanks so much for the review Renee. Having a good idea where everyone and every file is at can be handy, and automatically following gets results. We are so glad that clients are finding it easy to use as well. Nick @ FileInvite.com

Zuhairah A.
Zuhairah A.
Marketing Communications Specialist in Malaysia
Internet, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

FileInvite review

First, the application can maintain the filename you installed the theme with, so you won't have to waste time renaming the file once it's downloaded. Second, if a customer uploads a photo, you may opt to get the PDF version instead of having to convert the image to PDF.

If a customer uploads all of the files and downloads them to get them all, it will save into one merged PDF file with ID, bank statement, and everything together. I will have to split them and rename them manually, and we couldn't just get the combined files for one file.

vor 3 Monaten

Thanks for your review Zuhairah. We have a solution to your problem! This article shows how you can select only certain files to be exported out in your collate, which may help: https://help.fileinvite.com/en/articles/3631936-download-selected-files-from-an-invite-into-a-single-collated-pdf If you have further questions please reach out to us at support@fileinvite.com"

Alanna R.
Client manager in Neuseeland
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Its great however it is a long winded path to get into drop box

I like how all uploaded info can go straight to our clients efile into their personalised file under drop box,

Not liking the amount of clicks you need to go thr ough to get to the path in their efile under our drop box.

Bookkeeper in USA

Great Software

I love that its easy for my clients to use

That i can only do 25 requests a month and i need more than that in a given month sometimes.

vor 3 Monaten

Thank you for your kind review! We put a lot of effort into making the experience as seamless as possible for yourself (the requestor) and your clients (who you are requesting information from). Please get in touch with our customer success team at support@fileinvite.com if you are running into requests limits frequently. There are different ways that we can structure your plan according to your business' needs.

Mark F.
Director of Homeownership Services in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

A bargain for what you get

Kommentare: Overall I think the system is great! I believe in time, with technology advances, it will even get better.

Being able to send documents for signature along with having the customer securely upload their personal information has been very beneficial to our organization. Being a non-profit requires us to watch our costs and this has been very cost-friendly.

A little tedious having to go into each form separately to get it "Live" for signing. Also having to remember to change the date layout as it is pre-set as year-month-day and we need it to be month-day-year. It won't automatically default to this.

vor 3 Monaten

We really appreciate your feedback. We've shared it with the product team and they will be in touch to get more details.

Loan Processor in Neuseeland
Bankwesen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

This saves me SO much time, and makes my job more enjoyable.

Kommentare: I don't know I used to do my job before FileInvite?! It has really changed the way I work, I have a lot more time to focus on important tasks, rather than chasing people for the right documents. Not to mention, whenever I've had an issue or I don't know how something works, the customer service team has been on hand to help. For your sake, seriously consider this software, it solves so many problems I didn't even know we had!!

Fileinvite does exactly what good software is meant to do. It makes life easier! I get the documents I need from my colleagues and their clients so quickly. If something isn't quite right, I reject it in file invite, and they usually send me the correct documents in a few hours. It also does all the file organising for me!

My only grievance is that I can't transfer an invite to a colleague. We worked around it when I went on leave, but it would be a great addition.

vor 3 Monaten

Hi there, thank you for your kind review! Regarding your feedback, we've recently added this feature Transfer Invite. Checkout https://help.fileinvite.com/en/articles/5401626-transferring-ownership-of-an-invite for more info or contact our Customer Success team at support@fileinvite.com if you have any questions.

associate in Türkei
Buchhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great support for biz process

Kommentare: It helps to keep control over document requests.

Easy to collect similar list of uploads from various customers. Great digital signing option.

Status {RETURNED} is confusing in case some invites were not correctly completed.

vor 3 Monaten

Thanks for your feedback! Occasionally, clients click the 'I'm Finished' button before they are done, which marks the Invite as returned. In these instances, you can simply reopen the invite and reach out via in-app messaging to clarify what documents are still required. I hope this helps! Please reach out to us at support@fileinvite.com if there is something else going on, we'd be very happy to assist.

Rick H.
Rick H.
Director of Sales in Kanada

Huge time saver and error avoidance.

Kommentare: I can't tell you how much time this saves our organization. The number of hours each month spent trying to chase down customers or search out the "latest" version" is incalculable. One of the best tools any agency can have in their toolbox.

This is fast and easy to deploy and simple enough that our customers can figure it out without any training (though there are help guides readily available). What good is having a system if your customers and staff don't use it? File invite is easy enough that it IS easier to use than what they were doing before and save time and confusion.

Can't think of one. If it were absolutely free that would be even better, but since it saves me wasting time, I guess technically they are making me money.

Alon P.
Alon P.
manager in Israel
Buchhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

A uniqe system for tracking documents from clients

Kommentare: I am very pleased, the clients are asking for the invite to upload files

I like the due dates and the automatic remainders

the bulk invites are not so convinient, its hard to send to part of the invitees

vor 3 Monaten

Thanks Alon, we're always looking for ways to improve our products. We appreciate your input, and we will share it with the rest of the product team.

Seth M.
CEO in USA
Sport, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Sports Agency

5 vor 3 Wochen Neu

This software makes signing contracts for athletes smooth and secure. It’s very easy to navigate and makes it an easy and quick process for signing contracts.

Sometimes is takes a little while to upload a document.

Thomas jason R.
Client Relations in USA
Buchhaltung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Great for business growth

Kommentare: Overall FileInvite is fantastic, you really have a great product and it meets all the needs of what we were looking for originally.

Pros: SMS feature, email feature, auto reminders, simple to use, easy to train new staff, organization is easy, flexible and clean, ability to have templates with hyper links is great. We've had the ability to grow our business because on boarding a new client is so much more streamlined and organized. I am very happy we found you guys.

Really no complaints, just some suggestions. We really wish there was a way to toggle off and on per invite the default template messaging when a client receives a new invite. 9/10 times its fine, but occasionally we need the default template wording to be different and the only way to change it is to change the universal language for the entire account, save it, go back to the invite, send it and then go back again and change the template back (and hopefully you remember to change it back). Also, we wish that if a client starts responding to the requests that the reminder notifications would automatically turn off. We've had complaints from clients that will start sending data in and then get an email telling them to send data in :)

vor 3 Monaten

Thanks Thomas, we really appreciate your feedback. We've shared it with the product team and they would like to discuss your comments further. Please contact us at support@fileinvite.com and we can set up a time to discuss further.

Charles C.
Adviser in Neuseeland
Rechtsberatung, Selbstständig

General Thought

0. Simplicity and easy to use 1. Able to create Templates 2. eMail notifications being sent automatically for each message 3. An Invite can be duplicated now 4. Quick access from the link given for the Invitees with or without passport setting 5. File conversion into PDF file

Things to be improved rather than Cons: 1. Unable to prepare 'Create New Invite' first without linking a Contact at a drafting stage. A Contact has to be linked first to create a New Invite not the other way around. This results in the prepared Invite being deleted automatically when the Contact is to be changed without being given a warning notice before proceeding. 2. No memo writing function for each Invite: a short memo or information has to be written sometimes for each Invite but there is no function unless a Request is used for a note recording purpose. 3. No sending message function for the multiple Invites selected as only message sending is limited to an Invite. This means though the same information each message has to be prepared separately for a group of Invites. 4. A function that an Invite sent/used can be reused as a draft in Template. A template has to be first made to create an Invite not the other way around. If an Invite can be duplicated into the Template folder, it will save a lot of time in terms of modification and reusability of sent/used Invite. 5. A message may be included for the reason when a file upload is 'Rejected' due to not being in the correct type.

vor 3 Monaten

Thanks Charles. We want to make the customer experience as smooth and hassle-free as possible. That's why we're constantly looking for ways to improve our service. We'll consider your feedback when improving future versions of our software, so thanks for taking the time to tell us what's important to you.

Bruno B.
Administrator in USA

Great software, easy way to share documents and save time organizing files!

Kommentare: Being able to manage files received by customers and also send them files with notes. The way we are able to communicate through the software is also awesome. I do recommend this file to all business owners, you will always need this type of software.

You can just upload all documents to the same place, and have your customers also uploading. Everything will be there, so next time you are looking for something, you won't have to go searching everywhere. The best of it all is that if you make a mistake when requesting a document, you can go back and edit it. It's so easy to manage files and add notes to it! Also, you can communicate with customers through it. Did I mention that it also transforms files to PDF automatically, making it easy to access through your phone or notebook? This is the one software we need to manage our files. Very easy and simple to use.

Sometimes it will take a little while to upload files, but that could also be an issue with our connection. Let me also note that it is very rare to have an upload or download that will take long to complete, but it does happen occasionally.

Jared F.
Jared F.
Market President in USA
Bankwesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

A Great Solution for Document Collection

Kommentare: The Fileinvite team has been very responsive. They are willing to listen and if it makes sense implement certain changes to the platform.

The software (app) is easy to use and set up, taking only a few minutes. The 'templates' feature make it easy to quickly send document requests to my clients / customers. The software also offers a quick video tutorial for those clients / customers familiar with such software, showing end users how to use the app. FileInvite just added a "forms" feature allowing the user to create quick and easy fillable form templates.

I would like to see some additional functionality added to "forms" like simple math functions. It would also be very beneficial to "replaceable fields" to the templates allowing for automatic naming of certain documents.

Antwort von FileInvite

Thanks for the feedback Jared, We're hoping to expand on the forms functionality soon...

Maria juliana F.
Senior Loan Architect in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

FileInvite Review

Kommentare: Very positive. It has helped me as a user save a lot of time and avoid manual tasks.

It replaces a pdf checklist, and it also frees up a lot of time - I do not have to constantly update the checklist every time the client sends a document. It also helps to keep everyone involved in the transaction with a status of what documents are still outstanding.

It does have a delay when loading. Other things are minor suggestions as the team keeps using the software: - when a request is rejected; it would be nice to leave a message that is separate from the original request. - have a request assigned to a specific person but the item submitted can be seen by everyone on the overall invite.

vor 3 Monaten

Thank you Maria! We're always looking for ways to improve our products. We appreciate your input, and we will share it with the rest of the product team.

Chris R.
Loan Officer in USA

Great value for the price! Easy to use and an effective way to improve productivity!

The best feature of this software is its user interface. It is easy to set up templates and it offers you sufficient customization. I have used similar platforms before and although they allowed for some customization, I found that they imposed several limitations of how may customizations you were allowed. For example, I could include a description, but the number of characters allowed for the description were extremely limited. This made it difficult to provide all of the information that the customer needed to know about that specific request. I also eventually left other software providers behind because they kept increasing the price with very little improvement in their platform (and in some cases, less functionality for a higher price). I believe that this platform is a fair price and depending upon the enhancements down the road, I would consider paying more for additional functionality.

It would be great to have the ability to collect electronic signatures (which I know is in the works). Also, in other systems that I have used, I was able to send out status reminders based upon certain milestones in the process. For example, I could have different milestones set and once I checked them off, it would email the parties that I set up at the start (i.e. loan documents received, appraisal completed, clear to close, etc.)

Antwort von FileInvite

Hey Chris, thanks for the awesome review! We have now have signature capture that you can use in beta, let me know if you'd like us to turn this on for you. We also have Zapier integration which may help down the track with your automated reminders and invites.

Clinton W.
Director in Australien
Bankwesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Get docs faster - its what it does!

Kommentare: We are mortgage brokers - our problem has always been that to collect dozens of documents to submit a mortgage application was a convoluted and time consuming process. We would always miss documents and be in and out of emails checking off against a manual spreadsheet. Quite simply... this sucked. When we found Fileinvite I knew immediately this would save us a ton of time and improve our client experience. We have been a user for two years now with zero regrets.

Simple for clients to use and simple for our staff to use. Love the google drive integration and how it renames the files as per your request items. The the UI is pretty polished

Some of the menu systems require more clicks than should be required. No google contact or CRM integrations yet (work arounds with Zapier though) Fairly minor issue in my mind.

Mary anne P.
CPA in USA

Streamline document collection for CPA Practice

Kommentare: Sick of thousands of emails from your clients? FileInvite saved us, especially in the digital pivot for COVID. Instead of receiving 5-10+ emails from each client, all documents were gathered into FileInvite. It was easy to check for missing information, easy to request additional data, and easy to share within the team. A+ product.

We would like to be able to print the Requests and responses that are typed (versus downloaded documents) in a more printer friendly version, but we are able to print them now. This is needed so all documentation can go into our paper file.

vor 3 Monaten

Thanks for your feedback Mary! Under the Messages of the Invite there is now a Print button to save the messages as a PDF to your desktop or print directly from within the app.

Louise L.
CEO in Australien
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Used to be the best - hate paying extra for texts

Kommentare: Love the product and still use it all the time but are now looking at alternatives.

Loved this software and we were early adopters and it is super easy to set up and most clients can manage it really well.

Very upset to be charged now to send sms - very frustrating as they charge enough as it is and the software has not developed or improved in years. Why not make it better?

vor 3 Monaten

Thank you for your feedback. We've been working hard on improving the infrastructure and performance, and we have some exciting new features on our product roadmap.

Nikunj A.
Accountant in Australien
Buchhaltung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Easy to collect documents from clients

The most amazing feature of file invite is to copy the file invite and templates. It makes so easy to collect all the documents from clients.

When you search file invite it takes a lot of time to process and show the results.

vor 3 Monaten

Thank you for your review Nikunj! We've made some speed improvements to the service recently which is getting great feedback. Please reach out to us at support@fileinvite.com if this is still an issue.

Mortgage Adviser in Neuseeland

FileInvite

Kommentare: Document collation is an important part of our process. Prior to using this system we would normally have clients emailing documents to our email address. The risk to this is of emails being missed in among the volume of emails we get and the process not operating smoothly.

Our clients find FileInvite easy to use which is our ultimate aim when using this type of document collation service. Once set-up it is easy for us to manage the process with documents being converted into PDF and transferred into our online system automatically ready for us to check and utilize for our clients application.

When we use our templates there are times that some of the documents being requested within the template are not required for the client involved. We can only delete one document at a time. It would be great if we could check the documents we don't need and then press delete rather than having to delete each one individually.

John T.
Operations Manager in Neuseeland
Internet, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Huge Time Saver!

Kommentare: This software was a lifesaver for our workflow! We used to spend hours chasing clients for the documents we need from them to start their application, not anymore. This software does all the chasing, and keeps everything in one place. I can now see exactly which documents have been sent to us and which ones we are still waiting for, and they're not all scattered through my email inbox. I absolutely LOVE the automatic dropbox sync. As soon as the client uploads their documents they instantly show up in an neat and tidy folder on my computer. Feedback from our clients using the software has been great, and we have noticed a massive increase in the speed that they return us the files too.

Everything is in one place and I don't have to remember to follow up the clients.

Can't reply to in-app messages by email.

Stuart W.
Mortgage Broker in Neuseeland
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

I had seen FileInvite advertised and thought it sounded okay but never took it any further, but ...

Kommentare: Saves time and frustration

FileInvite keeps all the application and data collection process in one place, but more importantly I am able to arrange the requests to suit the type of lending - ie: first home buyers, Welcome Home Loans, property investors, non-bank lending etc and this way I can collect what is needed. It also allows me to add detailed instructions for each piece of information that I require. Plus collecting bank statements is now easy and I get the information in the correct format - love this add-on. Best of all FileInvite converts everything to pdf format which saves a lot of frustration with trying to get every bit of information sorted out.

There is not much I don't like about this. I guess it would be good if the mobile number for texts could be automatically be changed to a +64 prefix as I keep forgetting.

Jenny rose C.
Managing Partner in Philippinen

Perfect for document generation

Kommentare: Fileinvite is an efficient tool for the business as it helps us to request all the documents required for the mortgage in less than 1 minute and it also saves time in saving as it will automatically downloaded in the drive.

I love the template options as it will be easier for us to request documents instead of using emails, typing them manually. I also love the autosave features as they will also save admin time.

When documents not syncing in the folder.

vor 3 Monaten

Thank you for your great feedback Jenny! That's incredible that you've managed to get your requests down to less than 1 minute.

Morgan V.
Operating Partner in Kanada

Great tool for Managing monthly marketing progam

Kommentare: Support Team has been great to deal with and I would definitely recommend it.

We have found it to be very easy to use. It has been well-received by the majority of our customers and it has helped us keep track of submissions from dozens of customers required for a monthly task.

Would like to be able to use the automatic link to Dropbox but it is not compatible for Dropbox for business.

vor 3 Monaten

Thanks for the great feedback Morgan, it's been great learning about how you specifically use FileInvite to improve your information request processes at your marketing agency. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. One of the teams has reached out regarding our Dropbox for Business integration.