Über Motive

KeepTruckin ist eine Flottenmanagementplattform, der mehr als 500.000 Fahrer und 55.000 Flotten vertrauen.

Erfahre mehr über Motive

I like that this program is easy to use. Prior to our Company switching to a different program that integrated with our Company radios, and GPS, our drivers used KeepTruckin.

We had to stop trucking due to truck and medical reasons. I contacted Keep Truckin and they refused to suspend my account.

Bewertungen zu Motive

Motive hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 1.624 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Motive bereits verwendet?

Nutzerbewertungen filtern (1.624)

Simon
Simon
Business Owner in Kanada
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Already a very good solution on its way to become greater and greater

The product is relatively easy and quick to subscribe to, deploy, and use. We love how beautiful and uncluttered their apps are (mobile and desktop). The most needed features are covered with Motive's basic subscription and when coupled with a higher subscription and AI real-time dashcams, Motive leads the way as a premier partner for trucking companies.

We do not hesitate to use their 24/7 support (phone/chat) to better understand the product and to resolve issues. However, the best way to contact them is by phone as sometimes we tend to be less understood through the chat application and it happened several times we were left without a response for long periods of time. I recommend calling them directly for quick follow-ups and resolutions.

Antwort von Motive

Thank you for your feedback. We are glad to hear that you are satisfied with Motive (formerly KeepTruckin) services. For any further questions or concerns regarding anything, feel free to email us at support@gomotive.com or call us directly at our 24/7 Support Line (855) 434-3564, and we will be more than happy to assist you.

Essen & Trinken, Selbstständig

Owner Operator using the app.

Kommentare: Like I said it's very easy to use and the logbook never glitches and the camera always has quality and easy to get a video when you need one

The app and the devices never give me any problems as long as been using it. I prepaid for two years and now I don't have to worry about any monthly payments.

My old app use to let me change the status from driving or to pc. Motive makes u stop for like 2 seconds before you change toys status.

vor 5 Monaten

Wow, thank you for the great review! We're so glad to hear that you're happy with our service! If you have any questions or need assistance, our support team is always here for you via email at support@gomotive.com or by phone at (855) 434-3564. Our 24/7 support line is ready to assist you. Thanks again!

Renee
Safety Officer in Kanada
Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Motive is a great tool to manage your fleet!

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Overall we are very impressed with Motive and will continue using it to boost our Preventative Maintenance program, lone worker program, and help us to remain compliant with regulations.

We like that we can see details such as speeds, infractions, hazards, and maintenance items all in one place. Motive helps us to keep our drivers safe, while remaining compliant with regulatory bodies. Our preventative maintenance program has been greatly improved with the notifications of mechanical issues that may arise.

The only con to Motive would be when the GPS signal drops. Unfortunately operating out of northern Canada, it can get patchy with reception and occasionally that does affect the performance of the GPS.

letzten Monat

Thank you for the fantastic review. We're so glad to hear that you had a great experience with our service. Your satisfaction is our top priority, and we're thrilled that we could exceed your expectations. If you know anyone who could use our help, please give them a shoutout! Thanks again. 🤗

Manu
Owner Operator in USA

Good and bad

3,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: I have been their customer for almost 2 years. They call me many times and Thats how I got their ELD and Dashcam. Unfortunately trucking business is went to a bad situation and I had to close down my business. Even if I was a good customer and I explained what is going on they didn’t even refund anything. I pay yearly and now they are saying I am in contract with 3 years and I have to pay next year also again because they can’t help anything with. I am advising everyone before you sign up with this company. They are not user friendly as you think. They give lots of wonderful words to make you sign with them but once you signed up they act differently. Beware about this matter please

Service and functionality is good. It never got stuck in between.

About price and contract. Little bit pricey and once we signed with them they are not flexible or user friendly as we think.

letzten Monat

"Hi There, we are sorry to hear that you did not have a great experience. Can you please send us a note at Support@gomotive.com or on our 24/7 Support Helpline (855) 434-3564 so that we may connect and provide you with a timely resolution. Thank you.

Tatiana

Think Twice before getting Motive

4,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Difficult using the system and getting help

Motive us hard to use and it not user friendly

The customer service was not the best nor was the log book

vor 4 Wochen

Thank you for the wonderful review, Tatiana! It's great to hear that you appreciate our service. Please help spread the word and for any further queries please feel free to reach us out at support@gomotive.com or call our 24/7 Support Line at (855) 434-3564, we will be more than happy to assist you.

Brian
owner in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, Selbstständig

Love the product... just needs a few tweeks

Kommentare: I have used a few other systems and this is by far better and easier to use.

I love the ability to see my split log just by checking a box

1) It would be nice see my recap with out having to go into DOT inspection mode. It should be listed right next to the graph. 2) The times on the graph at the end of each duty status should be in minutes NOT percent of an hour. 3) It would be great if there was an external button a driver could hit to mark and save a video file. So, even if they are not involved in an incident they can go back and find the file to be reviewed and sent to the police or concerned parties. As it is now, unless there is a event detected ie: hard braking or cornering etc, it is almost impossible to find the video. For example, if parked in a dock or at a truck stop and driver sees another truck hit somebody else's truck or damages property, it would be nice to be able to retrieve that video file.

Antwort von Motive

Hi Brian, we are glad to hear that you like using KeepTruckin services. Surely, your feedback will be taken into great consideration by our engineering team and hopefully, in the near future, the mentioned features will be available for all our clients.

Emily
Safety in USA

#1 thing it is easy for drivers

Kommentare: overall I like KT. I do believe they should think about giving better rates to the people that have been with them. When we renewed my company chose to not go with KT because someone else made us a better offer and it was not easy to get KT to match the offer and when they did if they would have just offered me that deal in the beginning it would have saved me ALOT of time and since we are a small company TIME is very valuable.

I have to do the training for drivers so I appreciate how easy it is to train on. I also like knowing where our trucks are and being able to see that everything is ok everyday. Even the drivers that were against ELDs like it and have found it makes life easier.

customer service and sales teams. I have had so really difficult experiences with both. Not that it is every time I call but I have had people that could not find my account tell me I don't have KT hang up call back and new rep had no problem. I have been so frustrated trying to order a new device that I was ready to just give up but called one more time got someone else and problem solved so I know there are good reps there. Some have accents that are very hard to understand but that is just a minor detail that can usually be worked thru.

Antwort von Motive

Hi Emily, thank you for your valuable feedback. We are glad to know that you enjoyed using our services. Safe rides!

Mark
Owner operator in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Customer service is no good

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Customer service reps are hard to understand due to them not speaking clear English.

I liked the app and how easy it was to access everything.

I disliked the gas card. You have to pay it back every other day instead at the end of the week.

Brock
Bau, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Truck Logs and Safety Cameras Confident

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Confidence that they would work when needed most

The rollout took longer than I hoped, but easy once installed in each unit

Nakia
Owner operator in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, Selbstständig

Best equipment to invest in for owner operator

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Easy to use HOS clock and they keep you informed

As a new business owner it has been very helpful

vor 2 Monaten

Anthony
Logistik & Lieferkette, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

ELD for a newbie

As someone who had no prior knowledge to the transportation industry this has been the easiest way to learn. The customer service is unmatched. I’ve called at 3am for help because I did something wrong and at 8pm. Without fail I have always been able to speak with a real life individual who has helped me immensely and also walked me through the system. I have recommended KeepTruckin dozens of times because of all that listed above. I won’t ever go with another company so long as they keep this kind of service!

To be honest there aren’t very many things wrong with this software. Usually the issue I have come across have been user error rather than interface.

Antwort von Motive

Hi Anthony, Thank you for the wonderful review. We're glad that you find our app useful. Please help spread the word. Thanks!

Gary
Übersetzung und Lokalisierung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Meh product.

Kommentare: Incredibly mediocre at best. It seems like Keep Truckin is more concerned with rolling out new features and gaining market share over fixing old issues and keeping current customers happy. We will not be renewing at the end of the contract. We require a more reliable ELD service.

It has many of the functions we need to locate our fleet.

The updates. We use company supplied tablets to interface with the Keep Truckin ELD. We used to rely on the internet connection supplied by the Keep Truckin ELD to keep the ELD application up to date. There are so many updates that we found ourselves running out of plan data. To be clear, we lock the tablets down so only Keep Truckin app can be used so it is not other apps. We have recently shut down our automatic updates for the Keep Truckin app which means my fleet is constantly behind on updates - some which are critical for the operation. It creates a real hardship to have to manually update our Keep Truckin ELD app when trucks come through the home terminal. Also, trucks that will not leave the drive line when the truck stops is becoming more frequent. ELD connectivity is a real problem.

Antwort von Motive

We really apologize for the inconvenience faced. Kindly share the details with us at "support@keeptruckin.com". Our team will look into it and get back to you with a resolution.

Alanna
Safety Director in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Used to be top of their field. Going downhill fast

I used to sing their praises - if they USED to be a solid platform, then there must be some remaining good bones in there somewhere. They need to get back to basics like knowledgeable customer service. It's super frustrating to call a support line and regularly end up telling the support staff "Yeah... that "solution" isn't going to fix this particular issue" and repeatedly be correct. Maybe they can find their way back to the stellar company they once were?

Degrading support, connectivity issues mean that logs get thrown out of compliance - having to edit and assign drive time after the fact doesn't help drivers keep track of their time, etc. Unreliable.

letztes Jahr

We're so sorry to hear that you did not have a great experience with Motive! We are interested in learning more about the difficulties that you are experiencing. Can you please email your comments to support@gomotive.com or call our 24/7 support line at 855-434-3564? Thank you!

Raul
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Wouldn't recommend product unless some changes are made

Kommentare: I was very happy with the product itself a few months ago. Lately I have been having some issues with some of the units and they have not been resolved. Customer service takes a lot of time to resolve issues sometimes even taking up to several days.

KeepTruckin ELD is very easy to install and use

The software itself is very good. It could be better developed to avoid loss of signal in most places.

Antwort von Motive

Hi Raul, we are very sorry for the inconvenience and would like to learn more about the issues that you are facing. Please email us your comments at support@keeptruckin.com or call at our 24/7 Support Line (855) 434-3564 and we will be more than happy to assist you.

Lloyd
Trucking Coordinator in Kanada
Landwirtschaft, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Over-all the product has promise but there are some issues.

Kommentare: Overall, I feel like the product has a lot of good uses, and if it is what people purchase I do not feel that they will be slighted or taken advantage of. Some of the problems (GPS as previously mentioned) are annoying but it only affects the dashboard and not the logs so it is not deal breakingly bad.

I like the ease of customization and the ease of use. I can show someone how to use this product in 10min and expect that he or she will be able to do the bare minimum required of them with this. Or I can take the afternoon and show someone how to make it work for them personally and the best way for them to use it.

There are a lot of gaps in the GPS service. I notice at least 3 times a month, the gps stops tracking. It will then randomly pick up again. If it is satellite coverage, a better system is needed.

Antwort von Motive

Hi Lloyd, Thank you for the review! We value your input. Please help us to improve by providing more information on your experience. We can be reached at (855) 434-3564/support@keeptruckin.com.

Kevin
Owner/Driver in USA

Logging software for Trucking Company

Kommentare: Stated using Keep Truckin Software before any DOT mandates. Compared with a few other software providers and liked the functionality of Keep Truckin the best. Several or the other companies have fallen by the wayside. Keep Truckin keeps on rollinin.

Product is simple to use. It is a BYOD program. Updates are easy to install. I se the basic features to minimize the cost.

Being a small company, I have to pay for the service annually. Would prefer to pay quarterly. Some of the functionality was removed from service then added back for a higher fee.

Antwort von Motive

Thank you, Kevin. We're glad that you like using our services. We truly appreciate your feedback. Furthermore, regarding your concern about the billing, please email us at support@keeptruckin.com and we'll look into it right away.

Alton
owner in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, Selbstständig

Device not reliable all of the time

Kommentare: Paid for a full year of basic ELD service this year, optioned to add IFTA mileage reporting to help keep up with IFTA tax reporting started getting monthly bills for this service. IFTA tracking quit working a week before filing date leaving with no data to complete IFTA filing service was out for Appx. 2 months, I complained and got around $2.00 refund for loss of service. This is the second device replacement in 3 years, besides that I have no complaints.

It keeps up with my hours of service on a daily basis

Stops working sometimes when there is a heavy rain. Mileage tracking completely quit working for 2 months. Disconnects from truck periodically.

Antwort von Motive

Hi Alton, thank you for your feedback. Please share your concerns with us at support@keeptruckin.com so that we can look into this further.

Audrey

Poor equipment and support

Kommentare: Horrible .. I have over 500+ emails to correct issues with their system over 2 years and still have the same issues. Get constant calls from their support who then never follow up or fix anything ever only to receive an email saying thank you your case has been closed when nothing has been done.

This should be an asset to my company instead it is a constant aggravation and issue. THe system is full of issues and has never worked or been accurate a single day. the devices fail constantly the website is never accurate or intelligent . I have had the same issues for now 2 years and nothing has been done. They do not understand and customer support is not in the US and very frustrating. the equipment and tracking is never accurate. I have had to replace almost every device now multiple times and have to fight to get anything done about the inaccuracies, they refuse to realize it is an issue with their software yet in the end every time that is what is has been. You cannot rely on any of the reports to be accurate and forget trying to use the trailer tracking as it never works. The logs are always wrong showing the wrong equipment as the system does not update and never works. Unassigned miles will become a full time job you will have to hire someone to do and there devices disconnect and don't track hundreds of miles daily. the integration with prophesy and automatic check calls never work and gives inaccurate info to customers. The dispatching does not work if devices are down and that is daily so it cannot be used to dispatch as they is no way to dispatch to a rental truck or a device that is down and theor devices never work so you cannot use it to dispatch as you would be screwed daily . they are clearly not in transportation and do not understand how it works

everything

Antwort von Motive

We're so sorry to hear that you did not have a great experience using the KeepTruckin app! We are interested in learning more about the difficulties that you are experiencing. Can you please email your comments to support@gomotive.com or call our 24/7 support line at 855-434-3564.

Owner Operator in USA

The Good, the Bad and the Evil of Motive

Kommentare: Early on they were great, had contacts in the business, would promote them on my Hotshot-USA Resource Network as an affiliate, I found them new business and told my members about them. Earned commissions that they told me were on the way. Got one but never got the rest. When I asked about them they could not tell me anything. As a ELD gateway, they are the premium service and the standard for the trucking business. They have a lot of great features, and fairly easy to use. They may just be too big and global , and need to organize a little better. I like them but I am always looking for another partner to work with, to promote and to eventually use for my trucks. I think they are overpriced and have lost the connection with some of their market.

When you are out on the road and need customer support, they are always a phone card away and very knowledgeable help. Have all the features and more that a Trucking Business needs, and should implement into their business. Keeps records, reports, and other features so that Governmental agencies, DOT, FMCSA, Insurance entities can share your records.

They lock you into service, too expensive, when you need reports or features such as fuel logs, they charge you more and lock you further into the program. When you do pay for an added feature, that you need immediately, such as Fuel Hub, they take their time to install, then they never show you how to have your drivers log in their fuel purchases. When you work with them to promote their product and company, the contacts you have just quit and leave, leaving you without warning and no way to talk to someone. You call and call, leave messages with other departments, personal and no one ever returns your phone calls. Slow to respond or even call back when you need them, however product support and technical support is top notch. They are an Indian based business and most of their support staff is hard to understand or communicate with at times.

vor 8 Monaten

Wow, thank you for the great review! We're glad to hear that you're happy with our service. Please feel free to spread the word and If you have any questions or need assistance, our support team is always here for you via email at support@gomotive.com or by phone at (855) 434-3564. Our 24/7 support line is ready to assist you.

Jared

Good product- Unethical Company

Kommentare: We have been attempting this downgrade for almost nine months now. They make it truly impossible to downgrade or cancel until we hit their auto renewal period again and are unable to downgrade for another year.

Product ease of use. They make it truly impossible to downgrade or cancel until we hit their auto renewal period again and are unable to downgrade for another year.

We are changing our operations and looking to remove (what they call "downgrade" a couple devices). We have been attempting this downgrade for almost nine months now. They make it truly impossible to downgrade or cancel until we hit their auto renewal period again and are unable to downgrade for another year.

vor 11 Monaten

Hi there, we're sorry to hear that you didn't have a great experience using Motive! That definitely doesn't align with our goal of providing excellent service to all of our customers. Please provide us with your contact details so we can reach out to you to address your concerns and improve your experience. Moreover, for further queries please feel free to email us at support@gomotive.com or call us directly at our 24/7 Support Line (855) 434-3564.

Lauri
Safety Director in USA

Peace of mind

Kommentare: The benefits are that we can count on the devices to work as they are supposed to and they keep us in compliance with DOT regulations. The last company we were with was very hit and miss on if their equipment worked as it was supposed to for the clients. It was disturbing.

We only employ owner/operators and most are up in age and do not like technology or change. They were pleasantly surprised with your system and the ease of use. As the Safety Director, I like that I am sent an email any time there is an HOS issue with any of our drivers. I applaud your tech support team too! They are very knowledgeable and patient.

Integration to Keep Trukin was pleasantly easy. Our driver's installed the devices themselves and they are older guys that do not like change or technology. I cannot say that there is anything I do not like about the software.

Antwort von Motive

Thank you so much for your response! We are glad that you like it. Do let us know in case if you have any suggestions as we would be more than happy to hear them.

Dana
Manager in Kanada

Good Product/Service

Kommentare: Very good experience with KT. Excellent customer service, informative sales staff. Seem to have a great culture at KeepTruckin, and it shows in our dealing with them.

Software is easy to use, and so far has proved to be very reliable.

One feature I really dislike is not having the ability to change unit ID or unit names once they have been assigned, if even its assigned only once. Would like to see the ability to either change Unit IDs or add nicknames to the units. It would be a big help for us, that way if new office staff are learning, or new drivers are hired its much easier to identify units rather than a singular unit number.

Antwort von Motive

Hi Dana, Thank you for your feedback. We are glad to hear that you are satisfied with KeepTruckin's services. if you have any queries or concerns please feel free to send us an email at support@keeptruckin.com or reach us out on our 24/7 Support Helpline (855) 434-3564.

Joseph
Dispatch Coordinator in USA

Does everything and some

Kommentare: Easy of use and functionality

Ive used other types of this software such as big road ELD, and in comparison I do not know how Big Road is in business. The UI alone is enough reason for me not promote motive or recommend to those seeking similar software. Motive is easy to use, laid out to where everything is easily accessible. Reports are easy to find and easily generated and it is able to integrate with other software such as TMS software and much more.

I wish the motive load board displayed more load information and had the ability to broaden search parameters such as date ranges ability to put in multiple pick up and drop of locations, aside of that I love it

Antwort von Motive

Thank you for the wonderful review! It's great to hear that you appreciate our service. Please help spread the word and for any further queries please feel free to reach us out at support@gomotive.com or call our 24/7 Support Line (855) 434-3564, we will be more than happy to assist you.

Gina
Admin in USA

Equipment You Can Not Do Without In the Trucking Business

Kommentare: Customer Service is excellent as they always have a solution for your problem and work through it with you. If they don't know the answer, they find one for you.

The features from this software that has saved us from legal heartache with the DOT as well as IFTA are irreplaceable. We were ticketed once from the DOT on our logs, and the officer was incorrect. I was able to pull those logs, print them, send them to the court and charges were dismissed. Also, utilizing the IFTA section to log fuel receipts and to do quarterly filings is a huge help! We love as well that this software will tell you fault codes on the engine if there is a mechanical problem. Another favorite part of this software is seeing "real time" where the rig is located at, which helps in planning as well as if there is a problem with the truck or an accident, we know exactly where the truck is located.

I honestly cannot think of anything I do not like about this software. Perhaps the only thing that could make it better would be an APP for administration, when we are mobile. But really, not necessary.

Antwort von Motive

Hi Gina, Thank you so much for the positive review. We do have an administration app called Keep Truckin Fleet. We are adding more and more features after every update to make it easier for the fleet managers. Do share your valuable feedback with us.

Allan
Transpotation Manager in Kanada
Öl & Energie, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Motive ELD

Kommentare: We have been pleased with the Motive system, and the support is normally quick to respond.

The Motive app is very user friendly and in many areas mirrors what drivers see with paper logs. Being able to see a proper grid view of events makes it easy to implement and maintain.

As with any tech, there are glitches from time to time. As a cellular based product, working in areas of poor connectivity can effect the admin view in real time, but the driver app can store and forward so usually catches up when service is obtained

letztes Jahr