Über Motive

KeepTruckin ist eine Flottenmanagementplattform, der mehr als 500.000 Fahrer und 55.000 Flotten vertrauen.

Erfahre mehr über Motive

I like that this program is easy to use. Prior to our Company switching to a different program that integrated with our Company radios, and GPS, our drivers used KeepTruckin.

We had to stop trucking due to truck and medical reasons. I contacted Keep Truckin and they refused to suspend my account.

Bewertungen zu Motive

Motive hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 1.187 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Motive bereits verwendet?

Nutzerbewertungen filtern (1.187)

Michael W.
Michael W.
owner in USA

terrific

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

ease of use. the simplest and best ELD and GPS on the market

cant think of anything negative truthfully

vor 2 Monaten

Thank you for the wonderful review! It's great to hear that you appreciate our service. Please help spread the word and for any further queries please feel free to reach us out at support@keeptruckin.com or call our 24/7 Support Line (855) 434-3564, we will be more than happy to assist you.

Nelson W.
President/driver in Kanada

Ease of log book

5 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Staff are very helpful when I have questions. A [SENSITIVE CONTENT] was just helpful on the phone.

The ease of maintaining a log book and managing my time left for being able to reload and make a run managing available time needed for my run to complete

Having to pay for service but have no choice for good service

vor 3 Wochen

Thank you for your feedback. We are glad to hear that you are satisfied with Motive (formerly KeepTruckin) services. For any further questions or concerns regarding anything, feel free to email us at support@gomotive.com or call us directly at our 24/7 Support Line (855) 434-3564, and we will be more than happy to assist you.

Audrey E.

Poor equipment and support

2 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Horrible .. I have over 500+ emails to correct issues with their system over 2 years and still have the same issues. Get constant calls from their support who then never follow up or fix anything ever only to receive an email saying thank you your case has been closed when nothing has been done.

This should be an asset to my company instead it is a constant aggravation and issue. THe system is full of issues and has never worked or been accurate a single day. the devices fail constantly the website is never accurate or intelligent . I have had the same issues for now 2 years and nothing has been done. They do not understand and customer support is not in the US and very frustrating. the equipment and tracking is never accurate. I have had to replace almost every device now multiple times and have to fight to get anything done about the inaccuracies, they refuse to realize it is an issue with their software yet in the end every time that is what is has been. You cannot rely on any of the reports to be accurate and forget trying to use the trailer tracking as it never works. The logs are always wrong showing the wrong equipment as the system does not update and never works. Unassigned miles will become a full time job you will have to hire someone to do and there devices disconnect and don't track hundreds of miles daily. the integration with prophesy and automatic check calls never work and gives inaccurate info to customers. The dispatching does not work if devices are down and that is daily so it cannot be used to dispatch as they is no way to dispatch to a rental truck or a device that is down and theor devices never work so you cannot use it to dispatch as you would be screwed daily . they are clearly not in transportation and do not understand how it works

everything

letzten Monat

We're so sorry to hear that you did not have a great experience using the KeepTruckin app! We are interested in learning more about the difficulties that you are experiencing. Can you please email your comments to support@gomotive.com or call our 24/7 support line at 855-434-3564.

Sondra F.
Safety - Compliance in USA
Öl & Energie, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

KeepTruckin

Kommentare: I'm grateful that they are always available - 24 hours a day every day of the year.
Customer Service is typically very kind and happy to assist.
It does a lot of things all in one program instead of needing additional products to accomplish your day.

The overall program is great. The reports are great and real-time tracking is amazing

I don't like the fuel program (which is important to me). There should be an easier way to make corrections than one entry at a time - very time consuming and usually makes for a bad day! But after it's completed, I'm grateful I don't have to do it all on graph paper with a pencil anymore!

vor 3 Monaten

Dear customer, Thank you for the wonderful review, Sondra! It's great to hear that you appreciate our service. Please help spread the word and for any further queries please feel free to reach us out at support@keeptruckin.com or call our 24/7 Support Line (855) 434-3564, we will be more than happy to assist you.

Robert armand V.
Owner in Kanada

Motive is a must !

5 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: On the road, doing transport, you need to have a ELD. Same me so much time over the paper log.

What did I like the most about this software? Motive is really simple to use (user friendly). Have never add any major problems.

What did I like least about this software? Serisouly nothing. Everything is so smooth

letzten Monat

Thank you for your feedback. We are glad to hear that you are satisfied with KeepTruckin services.if you have any queries or concerns please feel free to send us an email at support@keeptruckin.com or reach us out on our 24/7 Support Helpline (855) 434-3564.

John S.

Motive Products from a Trucking Industry perspective

Kommentare: Very satisfied.

Functionality, value, outstanding customer service, and ease of use.

Unable to integrate with other platforms.

letzten Monat

Hi John, Thank you for your feedback. we are glad to hear that you enjoy using Motive services. please feel free to send us an email at Apisupport@gomotive.com if you have any concerns regarding integrations of other platforms with Motive we will be happy to assist you.

Alvin D.
Owner/driver in USA

About product

Kommentare: Excellent

Easy to function or used not difficult to use

Nothing did I like least about the product

vor 4 Wochen

Thank you for your feedback. We are glad to hear that you are satisfied with Motive (formerly KeepTruckin)services. For any further questions or concerns regarding anything, feel free to email us at support@gomotive.com or call us directly at our 24/7 Support Line (855) 434-3564, and we will be more than happy to assist you.

Demoand T.
Vice President in USA

Keep Truckin Review

4 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Overall it's a decent device to use especially for the Drivers.

The fact that info can be stored and saved is a plus.

The bluetooth connection could be improved or updated sometimes there's a loss of connection while it's being used.

vor 2 Monaten

Thank you for the wonderful review! It's great to hear that you appreciate our product and like our service. Please help spread the word! You can always reach out to us at our 24/7 Support Helpline (855) 434-3564. We are here around the clock to assist you. Have a wonderful day!

Lynn e M.

Keep Trucking Tech Support

4 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: I’ve had very few issues with the device

I have no choice, government mandate requires the useage.

I have to live with it, government mandate requires useage of an electronic device

vor 2 Monaten

Hi Lynne E, thank you for your feedback. If you have any queries or concerns, please feel free to send us an email at support@keeptruckin.com or reach us out on our 24/7 Helpline (855) 434-3564. We will be more than happy to assist you!

Ceo in Côte d’Ivoire
Automotive, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

The best software I never use

5 vor 4 Tagen Neu

Kommentare: It has allowed me to refocus my route tracking and better assist my driving partners in case of traffic jams and give them better directions to quickly complete errands and trips.

The application is great for route tracking and especially when it comes to doing a route review it is great. I like more its ease of deployment and it doesn't need a high internet speed to work.

The only drawback is that the application has a latency in some areas less covered by the internet network but I think it's not really the fault of the application but the internet

vor 15 Stunden

Hi, Thank you for the wonderful review! Please help spread the word and for any further queries please feel free to reach us out at support@gomotive.com or call our 24/7 Support Line (855) 434-3564, we will be more than happy to assist you.

Brian F.
owner in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, Selbstständig

Love the product... just needs a few tweeks

Kommentare: I have used a few other systems and this is by far better and easier to use.

I love the ability to see my split log just by checking a box

1) It would be nice see my recap with out having to go into DOT inspection mode. It should be listed right next to the graph. 2) The times on the graph at the end of each duty status should be in minutes NOT percent of an hour. 3) It would be great if there was an external button a driver could hit to mark and save a video file. So, even if they are not involved in an incident they can go back and find the file to be reviewed and sent to the police or concerned parties. As it is now, unless there is a event detected ie: hard braking or cornering etc, it is almost impossible to find the video. For example, if parked in a dock or at a truck stop and driver sees another truck hit somebody else's truck or damages property, it would be nice to be able to retrieve that video file.

vor 5 Monaten

Hi Brian, we are glad to hear that you like using KeepTruckin services. Surely, your feedback will be taken into great consideration by our engineering team and hopefully, in the near future, the mentioned features will be available for all our clients.

Emily K.
Safety in USA

#1 thing it is easy for drivers

Kommentare: overall I like KT. I do believe they should think about giving better rates to the people that have been with them. When we renewed my company chose to not go with KT because someone else made us a better offer and it was not easy to get KT to match the offer and when they did if they would have just offered me that deal in the beginning it would have saved me ALOT of time and since we are a small company TIME is very valuable.

I have to do the training for drivers so I appreciate how easy it is to train on. I also like knowing where our trucks are and being able to see that everything is ok everyday. Even the drivers that were against ELDs like it and have found it makes life easier.

customer service and sales teams. I have had so really difficult experiences with both. Not that it is every time I call but I have had people that could not find my account tell me I don't have KT hang up call back and new rep had no problem. I have been so frustrated trying to order a new device that I was ready to just give up but called one more time got someone else and problem solved so I know there are good reps there. Some have accents that are very hard to understand but that is just a minor detail that can usually be worked thru.

vor 9 Monaten

Hi Emily, thank you for your valuable feedback. We are glad to know that you enjoyed using our services. Safe rides!

Marc A.

Duncan Oil

Kommentare: Awsome. Very manager and driver friendly.

That minimal equipment is needed within the cab. Mobile devices, tablets, and computers are utilized without having to buy expensive onboard units. Being that the system operates off of an app on a mobile device updates are current, quick, and require no extra items to be purchased.

The system operates off of a cell signal. At times of poor service there might be a period of time where current updates are not seen until a signal is reacquired. This is minimal at best but does occur.

vor 9 Monaten

Hi Marc, thank you for your feedback. Glad to know that you enjoyed using our services. Keep on Truckin!

Dave G.
Safety Director in USA
Bau, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Just the basics

Kommentare: My thoughts, Well, I manage two companies which use ELDs. In one, we have one KeepTrucking device and the other we use Verizon’s system in the fleet of about 10 units. So everyday I get to compare your systems. KeepTrucking has direct advantages over Verizon’s but lacks in a couple areas. First, KT’s advantage is driver ease of use, and we can do the system installation. Verizon is hard for drivers to understand and needs special service techs to install. Secondly area of service, Montana is the fourth largest state and one of the least cellular regions in the country. There is no getting around it we have dead zones, KT recovers faster than Verizon once a cell tower is picked up. KT is the truckers ELD. The only real downfall is what or how the trucking management fields are used. Verizon has more included functions in their system, such as timecards and logs, daily and details reports of the drivers and/or the trucks systems. So, cost most likely another issue, that is to say data; the KT system we have needed more data than what was provided in our initial package which we had to purchase on top of our informed cost. Verizon’s total cost was up front.

vor 10 Monaten

Thank you, Dave. We're glad that you like using our service. We value your input and feedback very much. Keep on Truckin!

Gabriel N.

Great Product!

I love that connecting to the trucks is simple and quick. The information that is collected and provided helps you to see the impact that drivers, trucks, trailers and many other factors impact your business. The customer service (if you ever have to contact them) is great and they have been able to solve any issues I've had.

I was used to an ELD that was one-time larger purchase, but then no monthly fee. It was hard to get to used to paying monthly subscription, as we are a smaller company looking to save everywhere we can. But, after multiple DOT stops, and non-conformance through a sub-par ELD, I decided to give Keep Truckin a try. I don't guess this is necessarily a Con, just something I was wasn't excited about (monthly subscription).

vor 11 Monaten

Thank you, Gabriel. We're glad that you like using our service. We value your input and feedback very much. Keep on Truckin!

Yehor S.
President in USA

Keeptruckin Cons and Pros

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Overall it's a top ELD service provider in the country, and because it's large, it's very slow on new features and technologies. So if you are looking for stable software that works, here is it, but if you are looking to have it all in one, I will think twice and test competitors what will be the best option for you.

+ Interface + Integrations that works great for our customers and us + Easy to use for Drivers and main thing ELD Works great + Driver Mobil APP

- Cameras - Problems with them All the time - Cameras - 1-minute video Recovery cont convenient at all, Samsara with this better - Customer Support Could be better - Very slow to implement changes/fixes/new features - Mobil App for Manager has terrible units view (Grouping units under one dot its craziness) - When Tracked Truck + Tracked Trailer moving together you see 1 group with a number of UNITS instead of combined Truck + trailer unit with their numbers and Driver Name.

letztes Jahr

Hi Yehor, thanks for your feedback, we appreciate it so much. Let us know what can we do for you to deserve a better rating. Email us at support@keeptruckin.com and we'll more than happy to assist you. Thank you

Carl B.
Owner/Manager/Driver in USA

Small Charter Motorcoach Operator Review

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I like the software, I WOULD recommend it to an operator. I do know that some operators still use cheaper systems, or something too big for a small operator to use. This is one of KT's best features, size doesn't seem to matter, and it's not too expensive for a small operator., who has to operate with the same requirements or regulations as the larger operator.

Ease of use. Had no trouble installing and using the logbook feature. State and Federal DOT inspectors have no issues (yet) dealing with this logbook. It saves fuel receipts (important). I can, after some learning, draw the reports I need. KT called me about a connection issue I was unaware of, which was easily repaired. KT keeps up with any FMCSA logbook requirement changes.

Drawing reports can be complicated and clunky. In particular selecting date values is irritating. Search (anything) is missing. Reports difficult to combine for a full-service report (such as an IFTA audit). The dashcam feature is annoying, it doesn't always work, and right now is out of service.

letztes Jahr

Thank you, Carl. We're glad that you like using our services. We truly appreciate your feedback.

Andrea C.
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

good product. easy to set up and use, always great customer service

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: If you have to have and ELD this one is a good choice for the ease of reporting, inspection mode, compliance, customer service. they work with many other tracking apps, they are constantly improving and developing, and update current laws and such.

Everything about this is easy to use and set up. Anyone can use it and set it up. It usually works well with any vehicle, we have used in several different semis and even hot shots. I like the reports for making apportioned and IFTA reporting easy. I have never had any problem that wasn't fixed really quickly. If the unit goes bad they ship another one right away. If you have a problem and can not find how to fix it in help or maybe not typing just the right search you can always call. They have lots of help pages online to help you avoid having to talk to someone, but if a phone call is easier than just call in. I have never had a problem with anything they could not help with yet. We have used them for at least 3 yrs now, some with other companies and some on our own. Other companies and software that we have used was horrible and if we had problems it took people 20+ days to fix. That is never the case with Keep Truckin.

on some vehicles the odometer mileage does not read correctly. Don't get me wrong the mileage for the trip and day is correct to how many miles and such. it just won't read the odometer so that they match for example 299473 on odometer and it has correct miles per day, and trip. just the odometer reading, not a big deal you just put it in and it runs everything fine. Other that that which is not a big deal, every now and then it will say 30 mins on break and then throw a violation because the time was really 29:57. My drivers know to make it go until 32 mins, just to make sure. It rarely happens but i know it has shown 30 and my husband drove and i was watching it. Then i logged in on the computer and it showed a few seconds less than 30min. i also have not called in about this issue as it has only happened a few times and maybe it was a sync issue that was randomly fix when logging off.

letztes Jahr

Thanks for the constructive feedback, Andrea. This information helps us determine what improvements we need to make. Thanks again for taking the time to reach out and do not hesitate to share your concern with support@keeptruckin.com so that we can help to get them resolved for you.

Anthony M.
Logistik & Lieferkette, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

ELD for a newbie

4 letztes Jahr

As someone who had no prior knowledge to the transportation industry this has been the easiest way to learn. The customer service is unmatched. I’ve called at 3am for help because I did something wrong and at 8pm. Without fail I have always been able to speak with a real life individual who has helped me immensely and also walked me through the system. I have recommended KeepTruckin dozens of times because of all that listed above. I won’t ever go with another company so long as they keep this kind of service!

To be honest there aren’t very many things wrong with this software. Usually the issue I have come across have been user error rather than interface.

letztes Jahr

Hi Anthony, Thank you for the wonderful review. We're glad that you find our app useful. Please help spread the word. Thanks!

Cammy C.
President in USA

Easy to use

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: KeepTruckin has been a good product. I tried Rand McNally’s & it could not keep up with 2 drivers. Sent it back they sent me a new cord & it still could not keep up with team logs.

You do not have to be a computer genius to use KeepTruckin it is quite simple & doesn’t break down.

They seem to keep raising the price for what I can offering me other things which I am not interested in for more money.

letztes Jahr

Thank you, Cammy. We're glad that you like using our service. Keep on Truckin!

Beatris N.
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Best Decision for our Company

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: our company bata test equipment for KT and are always giving back feedback i love that i have meeting with there reps about new futures for dash board and actually use our feedback and listen to there customers needs and wants

its always current and up to date with all new changed to make sure our fleet is compliant with all FMCSA changes. customer success mamagers are always available and on hand. friendly to use for drivers and easy to install.

sometimes the call center takes a while to fix issue, when i call they have to send to another tier and sometimes things need to be done now so drivers arent in violation. When sending cameras or RMA couldnt take couple days then i forgot about the issue.

letztes Jahr

Hi Beatris, thank you for the amazing feedback. We're constantly working on improving our user experience and we are constantly working on improving the quality of our hardware so that you do not face issues in the future.

William E.
Compliance, Recruiting, & Safety Manager in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Decent product, does what it is supposed to

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Working with KT has been pleasant/productive overall. Their app IS helping me keep my trucks compliant and legal. When I DO need support both the response and turnaround time are awesome!

What I like most is the wealth of notifications you can get from this application. The app keeps you informed even if you are not logged into it. Very useful to someone that runs three departments within a trucking company.

Some things are hard to find in the driver app version, so you have to call support and have them "lead you to it".

letztes Jahr

Hi William, Thank you for the wonderful review. We're glad that you find our app useful. Please help spread the word. Thanks!

Gracie E.
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

KeepTruckin is a great asset to any trucking company!

Kommentare: This product has kept us in compliance with the FMCSA and all DOT regulations concerning E-Logs and Hours of Service. I highly recommend it, and when our GPS contract with another company ends, we are planning to use KeepTruckin for our GPS needs.

This software makes it easy to keep up with where drivers are and what their hours of service are looking like. I am able to quickly check if they are on duty, off duty, or driving. We are able to ensure their breaks are taken on time, and that they don't driver over their allotted time.

The only con I have with this software is when you assign the unidentified driving time, it goes away after that. I wish their was a tab you could look at to make sure the drivers had accepted the time or still needed too.

vor 9 Monaten

Thanks so much for your review! We really appreciate the feedback and hope you'll spread the word.

Lauri J.
Safety Director in USA

Peace of mind

Kommentare: The benefits are that we can count on the devices to work as they are supposed to and they keep us in compliance with DOT regulations. The last company we were with was very hit and miss on if their equipment worked as it was supposed to for the clients. It was disturbing.

We only employ owner/operators and most are up in age and do not like technology or change. They were pleasantly surprised with your system and the ease of use. As the Safety Director, I like that I am sent an email any time there is an HOS issue with any of our drivers. I applaud your tech support team too! They are very knowledgeable and patient.

Integration to Keep Trukin was pleasantly easy. Our driver's installed the devices themselves and they are older guys that do not like change or technology. I cannot say that there is anything I do not like about the software.

vor 8 Monaten

Thank you so much for your response! We are glad that you like it. Do let us know in case if you have any suggestions as we would be more than happy to hear them.

Amish P.
MANAGER in USA

CUSTOMER SUPPORT

Kommentare: We been trying to contact the company for our contract and representative always tell us someone will contact you within 24 hrs and we are still waiting. It's a bad business if you can't even answer or return your phone call to your customers. They better not renew my contract without calling me. I think they are trying to renew the contact by saying that we never contact them in a time frame. Please don't renew my contract without calling us.

Antwort von KeepTruckin

Hi Amish, We want to apologize for the inconvenience you experienced and appreciate your patience during this time. We strive to provide our customers with an outstanding experience. One of our representatives reached out to you over the phone, but it went straight to voicemail. Please know that your request has been noted and we'll assist to resolve your matter at the highest priority. In the meantime, should you need additional assistance, please do not hesitate to contact our 24/7 support line at 855-434-3564.