The Proposal Writing Software of the Future

Bewertet am 31.7.2018
Ron elius S.
Freelance B2B Copywriter for the Food & Beverage Companies

Kommentare: Proposal Writing Software of the Future

Vorteile: I love Nusii so much, not only it helped my Freelance Business, but also it helped my Clients' life throughout my onboarding process.
Nusii is so easy to use, it doesn't overwhelm me when I'm writing new Proposals.
If you want the similar texts from your past proposals, you can save it and reuse it on your New Proposals, Nusii will save you time.
Drag the sections of your Proposal if you want to edit the format. It's easy to use.
Automatic saving, yep! I love this feature.
You can use premade Templates, these Templates are not only great but also you can reference this when you want to write new proposals.
Embedding your Brand has never been so easy, Nusii will support you.
Customized Email Signature and Domain for Branding.
Integrate Nusii with your favorite CRM and other Software.
The Dashboard is user-friendly and eye-friendly, it's not overwhelming.
Built-in analytics and monitoring of your Proposals.
Real-time reports when your Clients open, accepts, rejects your Proposals.

Nachteile: So far, I have never seen anything I will not like about this Software. That means this Software has No cons for me.

Clean and Intuitive Proposal Software - Great for Freelancers/Solo Consultants

Bewertet am 1.7.2019
Brian B.
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Nusii has been an incredible tool for me in the last several months. I can quickly throw a proposal together, send it out, and keep track of the potential sale. That's all I need in a proposal tool and Nusii does that flawlessly for me.

Vorteile: One of the biggest strengths of Nusii is how user-friendly the entire software is. Users can either create their proposals via pre-built templates or by designing their own piece by piece. Everything is click-and-drag, so you can easily add sections, customize them, and move them wherever you need them. Super simple and intuitive and not at all buggy from my experience. Nusii also has a neat little dashboard that keeps track of important details such as estimated revenue, acceptance rate, proposal views, etc. However, my very favorite perk is the proposal tracking feature. I have it sent to notify me when clients physically view my proposal, not just when they accept it. This helps me confirm my target prospect has actually received and looked over my proposal; additionally, it gives me some sneaky behavioral information I can use to string the sale along. For example, if I've noticed my target prospect has opened the proposal several times throughout the week, it lets me know they're interested and potentially weighing a purchase desicion soon.

Nachteile: Even though Nusii's clean interface is a major strength, I'm also surprised that they don't add any extra design features or functionality. For example, they only have two layout designs--"Modern" and "Classic"--and the only difference between those two is the cover image. It's not a super big concern of mine all things considered, but it just seems like a no-brainer to add easy features like this.

Great Online Proposal Software

Bewertet am 3.12.2019
Tom S.
Internet, Selbstständig

Kommentare: All in all it is a great software to use and it offers everything you need in an online proposal software.

Vorteile: It helps you create very well structured online proposals that wow your clients. Very easy to write your proposal and also very easy for your future customer to accept your offer. Looks good on all devices.

Nachteile: Could use some tracking so that you know how much time your client has spent on the various parts of your proposal to get a better insight.

Minimum Requirements For Good Proposal Software

Bewertet am 2.4.2019
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Nusii is the most affordable proposal software you'll find that still checks all the boxes for what you need for a successful proposal. If you need help starting, you can start with their templates and go from there. If you are experienced in writing proposals and know the features you need, be prepared to face some roadblocks using Nusii, but you'll probably be looking at other software anyway. Otherwise, if you just need to get things going, Nusii is a great place to start.

Vorteile: Nusii is incredibly easy to use and simple to navigate around for both you and your prospective client. All the best practices for writing proposals are included and doable inside the software. Communications sent within the software to your clients look professional and can be branded.

Nachteile: The interface is simple, almost to a fault. Unlike other proposal software, Nusii displays your proposal with a lot of white space and not a lot of flash. And benefit for some, but you don't stand out from the crowd...instead you kind of fit in with the wash of other bidders.

von Nusii an 2.9.2019

Thanks for the awesome review!

We really try to aim to be the easiest solution out there and I'm happy you find that useful. We do have some updates in the pipeline to make the proposal stand out and a bit more 'flashy'

Thanks!

Fast, beautiful proposals

Bewertet am 10.10.2019
Consultant
Öffentlichkeitsarbeit und Kommunikation, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It's easier to focus on the proposal details, not the design.

Vorteile: Nusii is a software that you don't realize you need until you use it. It's now easier to track proposals and keep everyone in the loop without all the headaches that come with drafting and finalizing proposals. Plus, you can reuse the beautiful templates.

Nachteile: No cons here! Nusii is very easy to use. I like everything about it. I'm creating great proposals and reports with very little effort.

von Nusii an 28.10.2019

I can't see your name, but thank you so much for your honest review!

Easy and top proposal software out there

Bewertet am 6.6.2019
Newaz C.
Digital Marketer

Kommentare: My experience has been great. I have templates for different services and the option to customize them and have the client sign them.

Vorteile: Nusii is allows you to easily create proposals very quickly. It now takes me half the time to create a proposal rather doing it manually in word. I love how you can create templates and fill in the blanks. Automates the process and I like that customers can sign an agreement.

Nachteile: Nothing really. I just wish they can add a payment option. So once an agreement has been made, a contract can be signed and the client can add their payment info so it gets rid of that extra step.

von Nusii an 5.8.2019

Hi there Newaz!

Thank you so much for your nice words! I'm very glad that you have a positive experience with us. About your with to add payment options, It is now possible to add your Stripe account and to accept payments with your proposal.

Thanks again for the nice review!

The assembly line of proposals!

Bewertet am 3.4.2019
Kernan M.

Vorteile: Ease of use. My team of 5 just use it all the time.

Nachteile: So far so good. Waiting for new features.. maybe because it is already optimal on its current state...

Hi Kernan!

Thanks so much for your review! It really means a lot. We will announce many new features soon!

Great at streamlining proposal generation, ultimately saving a ton of time

Bewertet am 11.3.2019
Michael H.
Co-Founder | Creative Director

Kommentare: We use Nusii to generate proposals ranging from large-scale projects, to quick jobs. Nusii makes it easy to ditch clunky PowerPoint files, and our sales team loves its' ease-of-use!

Vorteile: Nusii's interface and user experience is pretty solid right off the bat. It takes a matter of minutes to get everything set up, and comfortable with the interface. The whitelabeling is also a great feature, allowing you to add a branded subdomain based off your URL (You'll have to set up DNS records, etc.). The actual process of generating a proposal is extremely easy, and does a great job of saving a ton of time by templatizing your core services (we're a creative agency, and we added all of our core services).

Nachteile: We were hoping to be able to integrate the branded proposals into our site a little better, but we ran into some SSL/HTTPS restrictions unfortunately. Support let us know there was no real workaround, which was unfortunate. WordPress/CMS integrations would be a really nice touch, which are missing unfortunately.

Optimise Your On-boarding

Bewertet am 19.3.2019
Marketing Manager

Kommentare: The support has always been prompt, I like the subdomain feature for white labeling on your own brand and the feature to know when people have read your proposals is excellent. I would give it six stars if I could.

Vorteile: The templates are a great start to begin with. The formatting it practical and has a beautiful design. The option to save templates and ad variables makes future proposals very smooth.

Nachteile: Honestly nothing, these guys have focused on doing one this very well. Send great looking proposals, quickly, and save time doing it.

von Nusii an 2.9.2019

Thanks a lot for the review! Very happy you like our service :)

The best alternative to creating better proposals

Bewertet am 6.8.2019

Kommentare: I was lucky enough to purchase a lifetime license for Nusii so it was definitely worth the investment. Overall I love how easy it is to customize and create templates. Clients love how responsive they are on mobile devices and the ability to pay immediately.

Vorteile: Nusii works out of the box with very little configuration.

Nachteile: So far, I do not have any cons as it meets our current needs.

von Nusii an 2.9.2019

Hi there! Thank you so much for your review. I'm very happy that Nusii meets your expectations. I hope we will continue doing that!

Absolutely the most important piece of software in our sales process.

Bewertet am 8.2.2019
Mario A.
Director of Network Engineering
Internet, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Nusii is a 100% no questions asked requirement for anyone delivering proposals to sell services (and even higher end products). We purchased the deal through AppSumo and every day kick ourselves for not having purchased several codes. Our sales team utilizes Nusii to crank out proposals in 2-3 hours that would have taken 2-3 days. The ease of use on templates, simple delivery, comments/follow ups, and proposal package options

Nachteile: Nothing, honestly. There are a *couple* items like custom swap fields that would be nice but realistically the app is great.

Simple & easy to craft beautiful proposal builder.

Bewertet am 11.6.2018
Channel Marketing Lead - Surveillance, South Asia
Halbleiter

Kommentare: Aesthetic looking professional reports

Vorteile: Nusii is a simple to use tool allows me to create proposals that have a very nice design (clean and simple). The tool offers templates as well as allows storing tweaked templates for further use, which saves a ton of time.

Nachteile: Nothing at the moment - the product and the roadmap look solid. Perhaps native integration with more 3rd party services could be something they could look into as well as the ability to directly collect payments (but I'm sure this is coming down the line).

Super easy to use, neat and clean proposals that are bound to make a good impression on clients

Bewertet am 19.4.2018
Neeraj H.
Data Analytics Professional
Unternehmensberatung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It's a huge time saver and is very easy to use. It generates beautiful looking proposals in minutes.

Vorteile: I like a few things:
1. The tool is very simple to navigate and easy to use.
2. The ability to add and save reusable sections for future proposals is a huge time-saver.
3. There is flexibility to customize branding as per your own brand guidelines.
4. The ability to get notifications when the prospect has seen your proposal is invaluable.

Nachteile: Some suggested areas of improvements:
1. It would be nice if the tool would allow comments by clients on certain sections of the content.
2. An off-the-shelf integration with an invoicing solution, so that the next obvious step after proposal acceptance is to seamlessly generate an invoice for a down payment would be great.

Nusii saved me so much time!

Bewertet am 20.11.2014
Mojca M.

Kommentare: I love writing new proposals to potential clients, it's an exciting thing to do. But the process was always a big pain since I spent so much time copying, pasting and designing some of the sections that were practically the same within all proposals. Nusii really saved that problem for me. I created different sections in the app that are pretty much permanent and don't change from client to client. That saved me tons of time which I now use for tweaking other parts of proposal which are custom written and different for every client. The app is really easy to use and beautifully designed. I truly enjoy using it. I even asked some of my clients about how they love the new approach I'm taking with proposals, and they all love it. The finished proposal is also very well designed so I don't have to spend time doing it myself. I also LOVE the customer service. Nathan has been really helpful and friendly. If I stumble upon a problem he can be easily reached within the app or over email. Although I only had a few problems, those were resolved very quickly and didn't interrupt my workflow. I absolutely love Nusii and recommend it to anyone who is actively sending out proposals and wants to get better and more efficient at that.

Wonderful Software

Bewertet am 25.1.2019
Bes M.
PM

Kommentare: Exceptional. I use it on daily basis and it is a big help for the team and potential clients to keep organised the follow up.

Vorteile: The ease of use and the relaibility of the software.

Nachteile: Maybe the design should be improved to create more visual appealing proposals.

Overall, a fantastic proposal tool beautifully designed to make it easy to send proposals.

Bewertet am 4.3.2018
David K.
Self-employed
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Kommentare: If you need simple and beautiful proposal software to win projects and get more clients, this is the best proposal software on the market at an amazing price. You can't go wrong with Nusii to create proposals, easily send them, track when they're opened, and edit them as you need.

Vorteile: The Nusii team are incredibly responsive and receptive to changing things around. The pricing is very reasonable for what you get. The proposal software is easy to use to create and send new proposals. Beautiful interface with good API connections, especially Zapier, which makes EVERYTHING easier.

von Nusii an 5.3.2018

Thanks very much David for the kind works. So happy that Nusii is working out for you!

Clean proposal software that is best for short proposals

Bewertet am 6.8.2018
Don S.
VP Marketing and Innovation

Vorteile: It creates clean custom branded proposals and I am able to host them on my own custom domain. The proposal screen shows you how often your proposal is being opened and by whom. Integrates with Zapier so everything is synced with my CRM and I am able to send automatic follow up.

Nachteile: There is no Stripe or PayPal integration to collect payments at signing. This adds an extra step to our processes. The tracking doesn't tell you which sections of your proposal are being viewed and for how long which is useful for longer proposals.

von Nusii an 8.8.2018

Hi.

Thanks for the review! I just wanted to let you know that we're currently developing the Stripe integration, as soon as that's launched we'll begin work on Paypal.

Nathan

Making my proposal standout from my competitors

Bewertet am 6.7.2018

Kommentare: Give your proposals a professional look.

Vorteile: It easily helps me present my proposal looks professional and tracks all the activities of the client in the proposal which gives me a great insight. It also has the option of using a custom URL for customization.

Nachteile: would like to see more template designs with a modern look and also integration with PayPal, as I have been using PayPal for all of my international transactions.

Changed over to Nusii and haven't looked back

Bewertet am 1.6.2015
Trevor S.

Kommentare: Our web shop has used proposal tools for years, and tried a fair few, so we know the options out there. Our preferred tool was fine but the interface was a bit clunky and the proposals just didn't look that good. And support was OK but felt remote. These are the reasons we were delighted to find Nusii and have swapped over. The interface is gaspingly easy to use, and proposals can be put together very quickly. The Nusii team is always available, friendly and helpful, and the Slack group for their user community is a real bonus. Most importantly, our clients are giving us great feedback on the look of our proposals and we're closing deals with ease. We're very happy to have found Nusii and look forward to growing with it!

A joy to use. I actually look forward to writing proposals now.

Bewertet am 31.12.2014
Laura W.
Designer

Kommentare: I've been using Nusii for a while now and I love it. My main difficulty when it came to proposal writing was finding the time. It would take me at least half a day to write, format, export and send out a proposal (a lot of wasted money when you're a freelancer!) Using Nusii takes a fraction of the time which in itself makes it worth the money. And the more you use it, the more time it saves as now I have a bunch of templates I can use for almost any project. The only part that made me hesitate about signing up was the monthly payment system. I like the feeling of owning a piece of software, rather than renting it, but that's just a personal issue. Overall I'm really happy with Nusii and can see myself using it for a long time.

Nusii has revolutionised our proposal process

Bewertet am 1.6.2015
Lorraine R.

Kommentare: Proposal creation used to be a bit of a bane: struggling with Word, formatting, image editing etc. then having to save to PDF... Nusii makes creating proposals an absolute breeze. Not only does Nusii save us time, it looks so professional and creates the right impression to our prospective clients. We've used Nusii for over 6 months and in such a short time the software has been improved considerably - including some of our own suggestions. Nusii provides impeccable customer service and support, and because they listen to their users and have created a community, it will no doubt become bigger and better. Thanks, guys.

Proposal Solution for the sales team

Bewertet am 25.2.2018
Lead Planner

Vorteile: Software and proposals are gorgeous, probably one of the best on the market. Functionality, ease of use are extremely efficient.

Nachteile: Wasn't able to check out integrations while on the trial. Although, as a solopreneur, I need more than just a proposal software - however this would be ideal when my business grows and I can develop a full scale sales team.

von Nusii an 27.2.2018

I'm so glad you enjoyed using Nusii and found it easy to use. Hope to see you again in the future when your team grows!

Best proposal software I've ever used

Bewertet am 10.10.2018

Vorteile: I like a lot of things about Nusii. It makes creating a proposal easy compared to any other software I've used. Once you make a template, it's simple to use that to make custom proposals. It also makes proposals more attractive than other options on the market. I like how you can see when a prospect opens a proposal so you can follow-up with them. Lastly, a prospect can easily sign the proposal in Nusii, helping increase the chances of them moving forward with you.

Nachteile: I haven't come across anything yet that makes me dislike Nusii.

Great App With A Small But Attentive Team

Bewertet am 14.12.2018
Unterhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: It's quite easy to use, and I have had no major issues with it. It's simple, and does what I need it to do.

Nachteile: No major complaints, though sometimes editing templates and sections could be easier.

I'm on a 100% win-rate with Nusii

Bewertet am 2.12.2014
Kevin G.

Kommentare: I've been using Nusii for the past several months, and so far I have won 100% of the proposals I have prepared with it. Not only does Nusii provide my clients with a sleek, professional, and easy to read proposal layout, but the process of creating a proposal is easier than ever. In the past, I used to maintain a template Word document - but I found with Nusii that 75% of my proposal is done within 5 minutes of creating a new one! Simply because of their templating I can quickly add all the sections I want, adjust, and then write the content that matters!