Über Nusii

Erstelle tolle Vorschlagsentwürfe, ohne mit Software kämpfen oder alte Dateien durchsuchen zu müssen. Verwende mehr Zeit für Kunden und weniger Zeit für Vorschläge.

Erfahre mehr über Nusii

I got Nusii when it was on lifetime deal with Appsumo a long time ago. I pretty much only use it for sending out proposals to clients.

Bewertungen zu Nusii

Nusii hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 48 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Nusii bereits verwendet?

Kartik Ahuja
Kartik Ahuja
Co-Founder | Chief Growth Officer in Indien
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Best Proposal Writing Software ever

1) Can save templates and sections 2) Ingrates with stripe payment gateway that helps to collect partial one-off prepayment 3) Lately, they have increased the speed of integration; loving that - very useful to improve the workflow

I have been using it for more than 2 years but I don't think there is any flaw/con as such. Sometimes the speed of new features might be slow as it is a one-man company. But it doesn't affect as such as mainly because everything that is promised, just simply works

Antwort von Nusii

Hi there Kartik! Thank you so much for the nice review! Means a lot!

Tom
Owner in Österreich
Internet, Selbstständig

Great Online Proposal Software

Kommentare: All in all it is a great software to use and it offers everything you need in an online proposal software.

It helps you create very well structured online proposals that wow your clients. Very easy to write your proposal and also very easy for your future customer to accept your offer. Looks good on all devices.

Could use some tracking so that you know how much time your client has spent on the various parts of your proposal to get a better insight.

Minimum Requirements For Good Proposal Software

Kommentare: Nusii is the most affordable proposal software you'll find that still checks all the boxes for what you need for a successful proposal. If you need help starting, you can start with their templates and go from there. If you are experienced in writing proposals and know the features you need, be prepared to face some roadblocks using Nusii, but you'll probably be looking at other software anyway. Otherwise, if you just need to get things going, Nusii is a great place to start.

Nusii is incredibly easy to use and simple to navigate around for both you and your prospective client. All the best practices for writing proposals are included and doable inside the software. Communications sent within the software to your clients look professional and can be branded.

The interface is simple, almost to a fault. Unlike other proposal software, Nusii displays your proposal with a lot of white space and not a lot of flash. And benefit for some, but you don't stand out from the crowd...instead you kind of fit in with the wash of other bidders.

Antwort von Nusii

Thanks for the awesome review! We really try to aim to be the easiest solution out there and I'm happy you find that useful. We do have some updates in the pipeline to make the proposal stand out and a bit more 'flashy' Thanks!

Ron Elius
Ron Elius
Freelance B2B Copywriter for the Food & Beverage Companies in Philippinen

The Proposal Writing Software of the Future

Kommentare: Proposal Writing Software of the Future

I love Nusii so much, not only it helped my Freelance Business, but also it helped my Clients' life throughout my onboarding process. Nusii is so easy to use, it doesn't overwhelm me when I'm writing new Proposals. If you want the similar texts from your past proposals, you can save it and reuse it on your New Proposals, Nusii will save you time. Drag the sections of your Proposal if you want to edit the format. It's easy to use. Automatic saving, yep! I love this feature. You can use premade Templates, these Templates are not only great but also you can reference this when you want to write new proposals. Embedding your Brand has never been so easy, Nusii will support you. Customized Email Signature and Domain for Branding. Integrate Nusii with your favorite CRM and other Software. The Dashboard is user-friendly and eye-friendly, it's not overwhelming. Built-in analytics and monitoring of your Proposals. Real-time reports when your Clients open, accepts, rejects your Proposals.

So far, I have never seen anything I will not like about this Software. That means this Software has No cons for me.

Brian
Brian

Clean and Intuitive Proposal Software - Great for Freelancers/Solo Consultants

Kommentare: Nusii has been an incredible tool for me in the last several months. I can quickly throw a proposal together, send it out, and keep track of the potential sale. That's all I need in a proposal tool and Nusii does that flawlessly for me.

One of the biggest strengths of Nusii is how user-friendly the entire software is. Users can either create their proposals via pre-built templates or by designing their own piece by piece. Everything is click-and-drag, so you can easily add sections, customize them, and move them wherever you need them. Super simple and intuitive and not at all buggy from my experience. Nusii also has a neat little dashboard that keeps track of important details such as estimated revenue, acceptance rate, proposal views, etc. However, my very favorite perk is the proposal tracking feature. I have it sent to notify me when clients physically view my proposal, not just when they accept it. This helps me confirm my target prospect has actually received and looked over my proposal; additionally, it gives me some sneaky behavioral information I can use to string the sale along. For example, if I've noticed my target prospect has opened the proposal several times throughout the week, it lets me know they're interested and potentially weighing a purchase desicion soon.

Even though Nusii's clean interface is a major strength, I'm also surprised that they don't add any extra design features or functionality. For example, they only have two layout designs--"Modern" and "Classic"--and the only difference between those two is the cover image. It's not a super big concern of mine all things considered, but it just seems like a no-brainer to add easy features like this.

Mario
Mario
Director of Network Engineering in USA
Internet, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Absolutely the most important piece of software in our sales process.

Nusii is a 100% no questions asked requirement for anyone delivering proposals to sell services (and even higher end products). We purchased the deal through AppSumo and every day kick ourselves for not having purchased several codes. Our sales team utilizes Nusii to crank out proposals in 2-3 hours that would have taken 2-3 days. The ease of use on templates, simple delivery, comments/follow ups, and proposal package options

Nothing, honestly. There are a *couple* items like custom swap fields that would be nice but realistically the app is great.

Halbleiter

Simple & easy to craft beautiful proposal builder.

Kommentare: Aesthetic looking professional reports

Nusii is a simple to use tool allows me to create proposals that have a very nice design (clean and simple). The tool offers templates as well as allows storing tweaked templates for further use, which saves a ton of time.

Nothing at the moment - the product and the roadmap look solid. Perhaps native integration with more 3rd party services could be something they could look into as well as the ability to directly collect payments (but I'm sure this is coming down the line).

Neeraj
Neeraj
Data Analytics Professional in Indien
Unternehmensberatung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Super easy to use, neat and clean proposals that are bound to make a good impression on clients

Kommentare: It's a huge time saver and is very easy to use. It generates beautiful looking proposals in minutes.

I like a few things: 1. The tool is very simple to navigate and easy to use. 2. The ability to add and save reusable sections for future proposals is a huge time-saver. 3. There is flexibility to customize branding as per your own brand guidelines. 4. The ability to get notifications when the prospect has seen your proposal is invaluable.

Some suggested areas of improvements: 1. It would be nice if the tool would allow comments by clients on certain sections of the content. 2. An off-the-shelf integration with an invoicing solution, so that the next obvious step after proposal acceptance is to seamlessly generate an invoice for a down payment would be great.

Co-Founder | Creative Director in Kanada
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great at streamlining proposal generation, ultimately saving a ton of time

Kommentare: We use Nusii to generate proposals ranging from large-scale projects, to quick jobs. Nusii makes it easy to ditch clunky PowerPoint files, and our sales team loves its' ease-of-use!

Nusii's interface and user experience is pretty solid right off the bat. It takes a matter of minutes to get everything set up, and comfortable with the interface. The whitelabeling is also a great feature, allowing you to add a branded subdomain based off your URL (You'll have to set up DNS records, etc.). The actual process of generating a proposal is extremely easy, and does a great job of saving a ton of time by templatizing your core services (we're a creative agency, and we added all of our core services).

We were hoping to be able to integrate the branded proposals into our site a little better, but we ran into some SSL/HTTPS restrictions unfortunately. Support let us know there was no real workaround, which was unfortunate. WordPress/CMS integrations would be a really nice touch, which are missing unfortunately.

Don
Don
VP Marketing and Innovation in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Clean proposal software that is best for short proposals

It creates clean custom branded proposals and I am able to host them on my own custom domain. The proposal screen shows you how often your proposal is being opened and by whom. Integrates with Zapier so everything is synced with my CRM and I am able to send automatic follow up.

There is no Stripe or PayPal integration to collect payments at signing. This adds an extra step to our processes. The tracking doesn't tell you which sections of your proposal are being viewed and for how long which is useful for longer proposals.

Antwort von Nusii

Hi. Thanks for the review! I just wanted to let you know that we're currently developing the Stripe integration, as soon as that's launched we'll begin work on Paypal. Nathan

C. Dinos
C. Dinos
President in USA
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Nusii: really good software...a few years ago at least

Kommentare: Overall, I'm happy with them since the software does what I need for my simple, short proposals.

It's great software in that it works really, really well and it's simple.

It doesn't feel like they're continuing to make updates or improve the product.

KERNAN
KERNAN
CEO in Hongkong
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

The assembly line of proposals!

Ease of use. My team of 5 just use it all the time.

So far so good. Waiting for new features.. maybe because it is already optimal on its current state...

Antwort von Nusii

Hi Kernan! Thanks so much for your review! It really means a lot. We will announce many new features soon! Michael

Mojca
Founder in Slowenien
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Nusii saved me so much time!

Kommentare: I love writing new proposals to potential clients, it's an exciting thing to do. But the process was always a big pain since I spent so much time copying, pasting and designing some of the sections that were practically the same within all proposals. Nusii really saved that problem for me. I created different sections in the app that are pretty much permanent and don't change from client to client. That saved me tons of time which I now use for tweaking other parts of proposal which are custom written and different for every client. The app is really easy to use and beautifully designed. I truly enjoy using it. I even asked some of my clients about how they love the new approach I'm taking with proposals, and they all love it. The finished proposal is also very well designed so I don't have to spend time doing it myself. I also LOVE the customer service. Nathan has been really helpful and friendly. If I stumble upon a problem he can be easily reached within the app or over email. Although I only had a few problems, those were resolved very quickly and didn't interrupt my workflow. I absolutely love Nusii and recommend it to anyone who is actively sending out proposals and wants to get better and more efficient at that.

Bes
PM in Albanien

Wonderful Software

Kommentare: Exceptional. I use it on daily basis and it is a big help for the team and potential clients to keep organised the follow up.

The ease of use and the relaibility of the software.

Maybe the design should be improved to create more visual appealing proposals.

Self-employed in USA
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Overall, a fantastic proposal tool beautifully designed to make it easy to send proposals.

Kommentare: If you need simple and beautiful proposal software to win projects and get more clients, this is the best proposal software on the market at an amazing price. You can't go wrong with Nusii to create proposals, easily send them, track when they're opened, and edit them as you need.

The Nusii team are incredibly responsive and receptive to changing things around. The pricing is very reasonable for what you get. The proposal software is easy to use to create and send new proposals. Beautiful interface with good API connections, especially Zapier, which makes EVERYTHING easier.

Antwort von Nusii

Thanks very much David for the kind works. So happy that Nusii is working out for you!

Öffentlichkeitsarbeit und Kommunikation, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Fast, beautiful proposals

Kommentare: It's easier to focus on the proposal details, not the design.

Nusii is a software that you don't realize you need until you use it. It's now easier to track proposals and keep everyone in the loop without all the headaches that come with drafting and finalizing proposals. Plus, you can reuse the beautiful templates.

No cons here! Nusii is very easy to use. I like everything about it. I'm creating great proposals and reports with very little effort.

Antwort von Nusii

I can't see your name, but thank you so much for your honest review! Michael

Sheila
Writer in USA
Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig

One of the proposal softwares I use

Kommentare: An easy online, elegant solution to send proposal to clients instead of using PDF or Google doc!

It seems I can't customize much (the colors) and a way for me to combine contract and proposal into one package to send to potential clients.

Making my proposal standout from my competitors

Kommentare: Give your proposals a professional look.

It easily helps me present my proposal looks professional and tracks all the activities of the client in the proposal which gives me a great insight. It also has the option of using a custom URL for customization.

would like to see more template designs with a modern look and also integration with PayPal, as I have been using PayPal for all of my international transactions.

Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Optimise Your On-boarding

Kommentare: The support has always been prompt, I like the subdomain feature for white labeling on your own brand and the feature to know when people have read your proposals is excellent. I would give it six stars if I could.

The templates are a great start to begin with. The formatting it practical and has a beautiful design. The option to save templates and ad variables makes future proposals very smooth.

Honestly nothing, these guys have focused on doing one this very well. Send great looking proposals, quickly, and save time doing it.

Antwort von Nusii

Thanks a lot for the review! Very happy you like our service :)

Trevor
UK
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Changed over to Nusii and haven't looked back

Kommentare: Our web shop has used proposal tools for years, and tried a fair few, so we know the options out there. Our preferred tool was fine but the interface was a bit clunky and the proposals just didn't look that good. And support was OK but felt remote. These are the reasons we were delighted to find Nusii and have swapped over. The interface is gaspingly easy to use, and proposals can be put together very quickly. The Nusii team is always available, friendly and helpful, and the Slack group for their user community is a real bonus. Most importantly, our clients are giving us great feedback on the look of our proposals and we're closing deals with ease. We're very happy to have found Nusii and look forward to growing with it!

Laura
Designer in UK
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

A joy to use. I actually look forward to writing proposals now.

Kommentare: I've been using Nusii for a while now and I love it. My main difficulty when it came to proposal writing was finding the time. It would take me at least half a day to write, format, export and send out a proposal (a lot of wasted money when you're a freelancer!) Using Nusii takes a fraction of the time which in itself makes it worth the money. And the more you use it, the more time it saves as now I have a bunch of templates I can use for almost any project. The only part that made me hesitate about signing up was the monthly payment system. I like the feeling of owning a piece of software, rather than renting it, but that's just a personal issue. Overall I'm really happy with Nusii and can see myself using it for a long time.

Maddalena
Maddalena
Moderatrice e consulente chat in Italien
Öffentlichkeitsarbeit und Kommunikation, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Ottimo ma...

Nusii si presenta in grado di adempiere egregiamente al proprio scopo d'utilizzo, racchiudendo molteplici funzionalità e mantenendo durante il processo la velocità che lo contraddistingue.

Per me che non vedo molto bene da vicino è stato un po' difficile adattarmi, non avendo possibilità di ingrandire il testo dalle opzioni. Unica penalità del software, purtroppo

Lorraine
Director in UK
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Nusii has revolutionised our proposal process

Kommentare: Proposal creation used to be a bit of a bane: struggling with Word, formatting, image editing etc. then having to save to PDF... Nusii makes creating proposals an absolute breeze. Not only does Nusii save us time, it looks so professional and creates the right impression to our prospective clients. We've used Nusii for over 6 months and in such a short time the software has been improved considerably - including some of our own suggestions. Nusii provides impeccable customer service and support, and because they listen to their users and have created a community, it will no doubt become bigger and better. Thanks, guys.

Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Proposal Solution for the sales team

Software and proposals are gorgeous, probably one of the best on the market. Functionality, ease of use are extremely efficient.

Wasn't able to check out integrations while on the trial. Although, as a solopreneur, I need more than just a proposal software - however this would be ideal when my business grows and I can develop a full scale sales team.

Antwort von Nusii

I'm so glad you enjoyed using Nusii and found it easy to use. Hope to see you again in the future when your team grows!

Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best proposal software I've ever used

I like a lot of things about Nusii. It makes creating a proposal easy compared to any other software I've used. Once you make a template, it's simple to use that to make custom proposals. It also makes proposals more attractive than other options on the market. I like how you can see when a prospect opens a proposal so you can follow-up with them. Lastly, a prospect can easily sign the proposal in Nusii, helping increase the chances of them moving forward with you.

I haven't come across anything yet that makes me dislike Nusii.