Über WorkCompass

Laufende Leistungsüberprüfungen, die das Personal liebt.

Erfahre mehr über WorkCompass

Easy to use and the support staff is excellent when it comes to clarifying queries. Have been using it for a while and not a lot of complaints so far.

The menus can be a bit hard to access when the text is magnified more than 100. On the employee review screen).

Bewertungen zu WorkCompass

3,9
3,8
4,0

WorkCompass hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,0 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 50 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du WorkCompass bereits verwendet?

Sajid
Human Resources Manager, Global HR Servcies in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

WorkCompass - A great online performance management solution for small, medium and big organizations

Kommentare: This is our first year with WorkCompass and we are really satisfied with the product and more importantly the customer support from day 1. The system is quite easy to use for employees and administrators. We decided to move to an online performance management system to meet the growing needs of automating our systems within a multi-location organization. We surveyed the market and shortlisted three providers of which WorkCompass was the most simple system, very reasonably priced and more importantly their personalized customer service was and to-date has been exceptional. Before we went live, WorkCompass provided training to all our employees in different time zones.
Some key features of the system are:
- integration with our HR management system which allows easy migration of data and a daily sync between both system keeps the data updated
- providing different levels of assigning admin rights
- 24/7 online support to users
- notifications for every step of the process are sent to employees
- reporting function is great to see trends, completion rates, calibration etc.
So far we are very satisfied with the system and the service. based on our experience, we highly recommended WorkCompass for small, medium and big organizations and companies.

- Value for money - User friendly - Process is simple - Notifications are sent for each stage of the process to users - Uses low bandwith - Connects to our HRMS through an API - Excellent customer service and 24/7 online support to users

Off the shelf systems have its limitations in terms of customization. But WorkCompass has helped forced us simplify our internal process.

Antwort von WorkCompass

Thanks Sajid

Clare
Sustainable Travel Manager in UK

Automated and easy!

The best part of WorkCompass is the way that it automates alerts in relation to the milestones that you set. It has an easy to use interface and is very reliable. Once you have mastered the basics it is very intuitive.

I cannot really think of anything as it is far superior to the system that it replaced. Possible it could be even more visual and possibly some more graphs so managers can see at a glance the status of their team members.

Deirdre
Head of Human Resources in Irland
Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Some teething problems but system in use now. Need to ensure no big input of data next year.

Personally, I like the ease of the administrative functions. It is easy to add a new person for instance. I also like the data that it can generate - i.e. the analytics are useful for reporting and KPI purposes. Mostly easy to use - we have had to adapt the way we use the system to our structure of performance management - managers and employees seem to have had relatively few usage issues. However, there was a big time commitment with data input initially - due to our performance management/KPI structure, which was well advanced before adopting WorkCompass as the new software.

The time commitment required from managers to enter data at the start - our goals are cascaded down from company strategic goals to department to team to individual, therefore they are specific and defined. We are hoping not to have that time commitment again at the start of the next FY in November, so need to plan a strategy for that. A lot of our company strategic goals remain the same year on year - with updated targets and KPIs which then filter down to departments and individuals. Employees do not set their own performance goals - they are agreed with their manager based on the company strategic goals and their role. WorkCompass is not as suited to an environment like ours where our performance management model is established and structured as it is to an environment introducing performance management or performance management software for the first time. Therefore we have had to somewhat force the system to adapt to our needs and it took some time to figure this out.

Colin
IT Service Operations Manager in Irland

Overall a good product that gives employees the ability to manage their own shifts.

The ease of use and access from anywhere, that i don't need to assign a team member to manage employees time off or shift swaps.

I dislike that an employee cannot see their rota for 12 months, they have to go in and view each month.

Anthony
OD Systems & Management Information Partner in UK
Staatsverwaltung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Amazing! Client support has to be one of the best I've dealt with.

Kommentare: Live data, greater analytics and seems less transition from an excel document to an online solution.

It is extremely easy to use and has transformed our PDP process. Moving from an internally built system to WorkCompass was seamless and well received by staff. Having the ease to access the system anywhere has enable us to review 'live' performance information.

Lisa
HR Lead in Irland
Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Good but could do with improvements

Kommentare: It's helped us to steamline our process and the email reminders are great for managers to ensure they get their reviews done on time.

The support function is really strong and questions are answered really quickly. It's simple enough to use and the email alerts are very useful

To edit a committed plan you need to change the dates to be able to save it again it won't allow a date in the past. There is no history to see what changes have been made. The option to add to the library isn't restricted and therefore the same things get added repeatedly.

Irene
Senior Director, Human Resources in USA

WorkCompass has been a pleasure to work with. The staff is very responsive and flexible.

Kommentare: We were able to move away from paper reviews to an automated performance review system that was individualized and customized.

WorkCompass is a very intuitive, easily customized program and it is very good value for the cost. The program allows you to individualize performance evaluations to provide for a more meaningful process. The goal setting is a valuable feature and if used correctly, it can increase productivity and ensure your employees keep their focus where necessary.

It does take some getting used to for the committing of a plan and going through the actual review. Also, if an employee is supervised by two individuals, the system is not set up to allow two evaluations.

LUIS
Managing director in Spanien
Einzelhandel, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

We use to do and control the Personal Development, I mean the objectives of my team.

Kommentare: To have a tool that focuses the organization on achieving the objectives. The tool reminds me when it is necessary to finish the milestones to perform in line with the year objectives.

It helps me to follow the targets fixed for the business in the different teams and do it on time. It is possible to see how the team performs achieving the objectives. It is a project plan that reminds me of all the milestones just on time. It makes it easy to be focused on the important issues.

The interface is not very nice. When we need to do changes it is not very flexible and many times we need to go to the administrator to do changes. The dates has no possibilities to be updated (it is just on time or late)

Paula
Trading Services Manager in Irland
Einzelhandel, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

I use the workcompass site for Performance reviews both for myself and my team.

Kommentare: Online systems are always a better way to store data.

I like the fact that all my old performances are kept in one place and I can reference them when I wish and how easy it is to look after my direct reports. With our old way of working it was very easy for the forms to go missing as they were only kept hard copy in the business.

ola
Software Tester in Irland
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

My experience using the software is very positive. I find it easy to use.

Kommentare: I am able to see my records from period of employment till present.
I am able to view my achievements and recommendations from supervisors or line managers.

Ease of use, reminders to enter details before deadlines. Achive of past records and growth within organisation with displays of recognized skillset and room for improvement.

Editing is not easy. I find the suggestions limiting and would prefer a wider choice of qualities an employee would like to develops. Skills to develop could be suggested as well.

Nic
Software Engineer in Irland

Very unintuitive

Kommentare: It reminds me when quarterly reviews are?

Performance score and graphs against company average reassure me of my own performance.

Perhaps this confusion stems from a poorly implemented performance plan by my employer but I'm never really sure what forms I'm supposed to fill out. It doesn't help that, on my first day, I created a plan without realizing my reporting lead was supposed to create it for me and we were unable to delete my own plan to clean up. Now I constantly get notification emails reminding me to mark goals as completed twice. It took me a long time to grok the difference between my plan and my review. People kept telling me to leave my own comments but I couldn't because I never scrolled to the bottom of the plan where the "go to review" button was.

Denis
Reorder Buyer in Irland
Supermärkte, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

not very user friendly

I don't find any features of this software particularly user friendly. The only positive feature I can mention is that it prints out better than it looks on screen.

As I only use this software twice yearly, I have forgotten how to use it by the time I need it again. usually the first of my colleagues to use it ends up showing everyone else how to load and save data.

Sean
Software Dev in Irland
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great runs smooth can't complain at all

Kommentare: Great for tracking movement in the office

I can track who is our of the office which is great. It also let's me book my time off very easy and shows how many days I have left

No cons really maybe could colour code reason why they are out if the office just so I know if sick or in training.

Treasa
HR Manager in Irland
Medizinische Geräte, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Staff have been very informative, obliging and of great assistance to us introducing a PM system

Kommentare: Puts more structure in place, encourages conversations and engagement between management and their teams.
It generates performance data allowing managers to make informed decisions on staff.
Staff have engaged with it because it's easy to use

Eliminates paperwork, encourages interaction between management and staff, puts a structure in place which is visible at all times. Compared to other systems I found the price competitive and the software much easier to view and use. The WorkCompass staff have been very supportive regarding any queries or issues raised before and after implementation and are quick to respond. The milestone and email reminders are very useful to ensure objectives are met, as are the conversation guides that are emailed to managers as it equips them with the info they need regarding how to structure meetings and approach tricky situations.

Would like if there was an instruction manual to provide to staff rather than just video training to use as a point of reference.

Graham
CEO in Irland

Simple & quick tool for someone who does not have a lot of time to dedicate to performance mgmt.

Implementation was fast and was helped by great customer support. Denis and the team really did go above and beyond my expectations. Feedback from our employees has been great, we used to do this on paper so it has sped up the process for everyone. Great reporting capabilities as well. Being able to map our employee's performance and potential has been a really useful feature for us.

Some parts of the system can't be customised but it has plenty of flexibility to allow us to do what we need to do.

Donal
Sales Manager in Irland
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great. Process is working really well now. Simple and easy to use.

Kommentare: Have recommended to several peers. For me, the simplest thing is the conversations that are being facilitated in both directions (from team to manager and vice versa). It's one of those "I wish we had known about this years ago" things that embeds into the organisation.

Very easy to use, so uptake is fast. Excellent Support. People now see value in the performance process - More conversations and note taking - Simple data reports to help make decisions. Very happy.

No cons really: I am looking forward to the new reporting functionality and changes that are coming down the line.

Patrick
Irland
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Performance Reviews made Easy

Kommentare: We decided to look for a new service provider because lot of the staff were complaining that the current system and process was too complex. They were spending too much time trying to figure out the form and the system and not enough actually talking to their line manager about performance. As well as that HR had absolutely no data on performance. We looked at 5 systems before decided to go for WorkCompass. We choose them because we thought it would be easy to use and we were right. It was great that we could configure the system to our process. HR now understand things like performance trends and development needs. Managers and their direct reports are having regular conversations about performance now. Before it was twice a year are very best. Staff tell us they really like the system.

Antwort von WorkCompass

Thanks for taking the time to complete this.

Callum
Group HR Manager in UK
Textilien, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

An excellent performance management tool, I would highly recommend WorkCompass.

Kommentare: A far more professional approach to professional development. Easier to track who has completed reviews.

Very easy to use (no instructions needed!). Allows me to mange performance expectations for the year ahead and beyond. Exceptional customer service, very knowledgeable team, who are always available to help and support.

The library of Goals and Competencies could have been better, however we created our own bespoke ones.

Fede
Software Developer in Irland

Overall the tool is good.

Better than handling reviews manually. There is some track over each objectives but can be improved.

The way you add comments on the side of each objective is not good. The size is small, you have to "expand" the text box. I'd improve it by adding comments below each objective.

Caroline
Global HR Manager in UK

A good online tool that makes performance management easy to manage globally

I have an overview of my entire organisation, it creates some useful analysis of the data automatically, it allows remote management to use an online system and it is straightforward to use globally.

It would be useful if there were more options to customise on the page and if the comments were more obvious what section they were linked to

CI Manager in Irland

A great improvement on the previous system that was based in word. I am a line manager for 4 people.

> Internet based > Helpful reminders when a task has to be done > Ability to attach supporting documents

> Value range for rating is locked to be between 1 - 10. Internally our rating is 0-3 so this causes alot of confusion.

Triona
Director in Irland
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Very positive. Has got my managers talking to their staff on a regular basis which is what I want.

Kommentare: Our performance management process is working. Our team see more value in the process and I have data to see trends.

Easy to use - encourages conversations and the recording of conversations - a rich flow of data to help me see performance trend so I can really manage individual and team performance. Support is top quality. Looked at other systems and Workcompass was the best.

Managing Director in Irland

WorkCompass has allowed us to run our performance reviews in a fraction of the time that it used to.

It helps our managers have more regular performance conversations with their employees. I can see how important goals are progressing and what goals off track. Support from their team has been brilliant.

Not much that`s not to like about Work Compass. There were a few areas of the tool that we could not customise.

Laurence
Software Developer in Irland
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

In general it is good. It captures most things, though practices have changed to accommodate.

Kommentare: It captures yearly goals in a more freer manner than a document template. It is easier for the reporters and reports to input their feedback on an ongoing basis.

Conducting a review is easy, as people have commented on each item. Overall layout of the site is good.

layout, locked plans, measurement deliverables not agile, forcing process change to accommodate form, non adaptive scales, layout issues when inputting comments, layout when editing goals, no support for layout in goals, review date deadlines not flexible,

Louise
People and Culture Manager in UK

Work Compass enables us to easily and visably align our business goals with our employee's goals.

The fact that it provides real-time feedback to manage performance. That it is simple to use and gets to the important performance and development discussions quickly and easily. It's saved us considerable time at performance reviews. The Insights function gives us great visibility enabling us to take a proactive and positive approach to performance management. The managers and employees love it!

It's difficult to fault the software but there are a few tweaks that would make it perfect; Work Compass is aware of these and I believe they are included in the scheduled development anyway.