Über CrazyLister

CrazyLister ist der einfachste Weg, professionelle, mobile optimierte eBay-Angebote in wenigen Minuten zu erstellen.

Erfahre mehr über CrazyLister

This software is easy to use and integrate with eBay and inventory source.

Aside from that, I don't really have anything negative to say about it.

Bewertungen zu CrazyLister

CrazyLister hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 238 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du CrazyLister bereits verwendet?

Luke
Luke
Global Manager of EUC Services Sales Training in USA
Unterhaltungselektronik, Selbstständig

CrazyLister Simplifies the Marketing and Management Process for eBay Sellers

Kommentare: Overall my experience with CrazyLister has been outstanding. It has decreased the time it takes me to post new items to eBay, has helped me to improve my processes regarding standardization of content and process management, and has made my listings look better while being much easier to navigate which has increased sales. The highly personalized and professional looking templates also attract more customers and have helped to highlight my brand/store.

The website is easy to use, has a lot of great functionality, and makes selling on eBay very simple for people who don't have the time or energy to create their own professional looking listing. There are a ton of features with new ones being released all the time and they seem to all comply with eBay's continually changing T's&C's. Plus, the templates are very clean and easy to apply and edit. It's certainly made my side business much easier to handle in terms of time management and efficiency!

While a big "Pro" of CrazyLister is all of the features and large catalog of templates, it can also be a little overwhelming for those just getting into the process of selling on eBay. As such, the learning curve can be (at least in my experience) high initially. Until I really got in and started digging into all of the settings, the sheer amount of options available certainly led to some "overload" frustration.

CEO in Australien

Crazylister is very easy to use, and they are constantly improving their platform.

Kommentare: Now with the new upgrade, I cane edit, sync and all my listings under one roof.
Before the latest upgrade i had to keep swapping between eBay and Crazylister.
Now I can sync my listings and the most important one for me is the save and revise. No more choosing what listing template to revise. This eliminates revising wrong listing, I am sure that most of us has done that before, especially if you have quite a few listings.
Yep! The new upgrade is by far, the best yet. I can't imagine how you could improve on what you have already, considering you have to play by Ebay rules and guidelines.

The new upgrade is fantastic, just like opening a new Xmas present. having the choice of editing eBay listing information in one place has sold me to continue my subscription. Save and revise without choosing template eliminates mistakes (Fantastic). Has become more idiot proof. You don't have to be an expert anymore. Customer service excellent.

Had to play with the mobile version for a bit to get it right Apart from that insignificant thing I have no cons.

Volker
Owner in Kanada
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

it's getting worse

Kommentare: They have a pretty good customer support, friendly and fast. But they keep "developing" Crazy Lister in a way that it turns worse. The tool is not professional enough for an eBay power seller, but easy to use for a newbie with less or no internet or webdesign knowledge. The CL team should make a decision, if they want to address their product to occasional hobby sellers, or to professional retail companies.

The idea of applying new and different templates, for example for different seasons or sales events, with just some mouse clicks to all items at once.

1. The editor is terrible, since every single part like title, pictures, description or policies, is hidden behind tabs, and you must open the right tab, which closes automatically as soon you open another tab. This is super annoying, and it went worse within the last couple of days. 2. What the template review shows is far, far off the real appearance on eBay, specially for mobile devices. 3. Crazy Lister wants you to add and edit all your items on Crazy Lister, and has some problems importing changes you made to your items directly on eBay website.

Antwort von CrazyLister

Hi Volker, Thank you for all your feedback. We strive to ensure all our customers will receive the best experience from our solution. I will make sure to pas your comments to our product team. I am happy to see that you are pleased with our services and we will try our best that next time around you will feel comfortable giving us 5 stars !!!

Christos
Christos
Freelance Civil Engineer Professional in Griechenland
Konsumgüter, Selbstständig

Crazylister is a excellent software and service and these are my pros and cons

Kommentare: I highly recommend this. It is the easiest software on making listings. I use it on making listings on ebay and manage to make 20 listings on 20 minutes when it would need over 2 hours.

It is the easiest software on making listings for ebay (i use it only for ebay as i am not still selling on amazon). I recommend it on anyone I know that sells on ebay. I can use up to 5 ebay accounts. They also send once in a while e-mails with helpful tips on their experience on how and what to sell. I can make templates of listings from the many they have on their database that are very customizable and use them to make listings. I also copy a listing with or without the photos it had and make another one. This feature is very helpful to me as I make a lot of similar listings as the items I sell have same specifications so I need to change little. That way I can make a lot of listings in a short time.

There aren ‘t any this time. They did not have the function to add or customize a listing with variations but they fixed that and added this feature this month. The only thing is that they increased a lot the price. It is as I think a big negative as using this software helps you to easily increase your listings and now you will have to pay a lot each month.

Jeffrey
Jeffrey
President in USA

CrazyLister is Essential

Kommentare: The ability to create unique, engaging, and highly converting eBay product listings.

Great for making custom designed templates, and they can be made per product or assign to a group of like products. On eBay, it's essential that you stand out from the competition, and a plain text description is not going to do that. There are a few things I'd like to see (I'll put that in "Cons" below), but, in general, the software is awesome and had everything one needs to create unique and engaging product listings on eBay. CUSTOMER SUPPORT IS AWESOME. You can chat live (and they answer in real time during normal business hours). I had an issue when eBay changed some dynamic content rules, and the CrazyLister team set me straight, and extremely quickly. I love them for that.

I would like to see a grid snapping option as the "align" tools don't always do what I intend. It's fairly easy to work around, but I'd rather snap to a grid than eyeball it (although, I'm pretty good at that). Overall great software.

Regional Sales Manager in USA

VERY EASY TO USE SOFTWARE

Kommentare: The ease of listing the ease of creating a beautiful template for my listing and how easy it is to set it up for other products as well. Sales have defiantly picked up thanks to our beautiful crazy lister templates!

HOW SIMPLE AND TO THE POINT IT IS TO USE. You just drag and drop everything to where it needs to be and crazy lister does a great job at simplifying the experience!

Lauralee
Lauralee
CEO in USA

A professional look with ease of use.

Kommentare: My listings are user friendly to people who access ebay on smart phones or other devices.

It makes listings easy to navigate for all users, whether on smart phone or computer. It takes a regular listing and converts it to a professional look.

When I update a listing and make changes to text and pictures, the old pictures remain in the Crazy Lister section of the listing.

Kenneth
Kenneth
owner in USA

Great software for taking any Ebay business to the next level!

The listing templates are great. No coding experience is necessary. It is easy to navigate and learn very quickly. It also has a lot of great features. Customer service is extremely helpful when it comes to questions on templates.

The software seems to be geared towards higher volume businesses and can be expensive for new merchants. Has lots of great features but they can take some time to figure out. Overall though it is a great program for anyone wanting to be successful selling on Ebay.

Jose
Jose
Business Owner in Kanada

Crazy Lister has enhanced the way I do business on Ebay. Very simple and easy to implement. A+

Kommentare: Benefits were noticed as we implemented the software such as increased visibility, sales and the professionalism of the listing.

The best thing about Crazylister is the simplicity it gives and the freedom to design in the way that you find intriguing. The cost is very competitive and the customer service is top notch, ready to assist you within minutes.

James
James
Business Development & Marketing in USA
Einzelhandel

Neccessary to use if you don't know how to use html coding

Kommentare: My eBay listings look professional and secure.

Crazylister links directly to your eBay listings. You can upload and go. It's live within minutes.

The cost. It's expensive for what it is. And it doesn't link to Amazon or Etsy or you personal website. Ebay only.

Jon
CEO in USA

Great for users who don't mind spending a bit of money and time

Overall Crazylister is very easy to use. You can easily create templates and use them for all of your eBay listings. I have been using since this was a free service and it's got a lot better. They also follow eBays TOS and listing practices which continually change.

Hmmm, well to start I don't like how they go about pricing. They were posting 3 of their logos in every listing. This looks crazy.. Then they charge you an extra money to remove their logo.. I have run into quite a few headaches using crazylister and have reached out to them, but they never seem to care that they are costing me money. They always refer you to some pre-written article that doesn't help.. If you change your description at all on eBay it will conflict with Crazylister and not display the same on mobile. Also, if you change your product listing to another product (reuse the listing) you could be in for a nightmare as I was a few months back. eBay required everyone to start using SSL descriptions so I updated the templates on Crazylister and all of my listings reverted back to the first description (reverted to an old product) without my knowledge which caused me many headaches. And of course they have no way to contact them via phone so you have to wait for them to message you back.. again usually pre-written responses.

Troy
Business Owner in Australien

Awsome Customer Service and excellent easy to use program

Kommentare: Excellent!

Very simple to navigate and self teaching.

There are a couple of bugs when transferring info from the system to Ebay but easily fixable on either system. Like most things you do need to check once done. HTML code can be tricky anyway when self writing.

Ruslan
owner in Vietnam
Automotive, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

2 stars of 5 rate service. Poor.

I like it freedom eBay editor. Its really good. Friendly interface. No need to know the HTML for editing. Its a better editor in all over the world.

They switch on the bulk editing service and kill the Photo Gallery in the template editor. Its so terrible. Now I need to re-create the over 120 templates for my over 290 listings on eBay. Its a fail, its a poor service.

Antwort von CrazyLister

Hey Ruslan, thank you for the review. We appreciate every single review we receive because we want to hear from our users and learn how we can make CrazyLister better! Your account shows that our customer support team has been in touch with you for the past 2 weeks and have kept in touch with you sharing that the feature which will allow users to manually add images is being worked on diligently and will be back very soon! We are sorry you are not happy with the changes we made, you can reach out to us and we can find a way to make CrazyLister work around your needs again!

Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

I was able to make all my listings eBay compliant over one weekend.

Kommentare: Was able to edit my listings quicker and make them look professional in the shortest time possible. Which is awesome.

The software is really easy to use. Does not require any coding knowledge. We were able to basically drag and drop elements to the template, and it looks professional. The customer support was far better then their competitors. This is one of the only solutions of it's kind that is eBay compliant. I also love being able to make quick changes to descriptions and titles and other eBay settings.

If you have a lot of items, it can sometimes take a few minutes for the browser based UI to load for you to be able to start working on things. But after it loads initially, it's not a problem. The price is a little expensive if you pay month to month. We do the annual plan. If we ever have to leave them, it could potentially cause problems, and we would have to redo with a new template provider. But we have no plans to leave.

Laurie Ann
Founder, CEO in USA

Crazylister is the perfect tool to advertise our mission as a non-profit on eBay

Kommentare: I use this software on all my listings for eBay as a way to share info about our non-profit.

The software is easy to use and very versatile as it allows us to not only use their templates but design our own.

Antwort von CrazyLister

Hey Laurie, thanks for the review and thank you for allowing CrazyLister to be apart of your non-profit, Reflections of Trinity. CrazyListers has many kinds of users and we work hard to make sure that it is a tool for everyone!

Lisa
ebay store owner in USA

Crazylister made my auctions look professional.

Kommentare: It made my auctions look so professional and it's very easy to use.

It's VERY easy to use. Even for someone like me who knows zero about html and writing code. I am a visual person, and for people like me, this auction listing builder is SO easy to use.

The only thing I would suggest is more pricing plans for more listing options.

Retired Social Worker / Cactus Grower in USA
Landwirtschaft, Selbstständig

Greatly helped me to increase my eBay sales through the use of professional listing.

Kommentare: The professional looking templates have my eBay listings look 100 times better than my competitors in the growing / selling of San Pedro Cactus.

Once you learn how to use it, it makes an excellent eBay listing template. I am confident that CrazyLister is the single most important reason why my sales have dramatically increased to the point that I now believe it really is worth my time to be a seller on eBay!

For me not being a tech savvy person, some of the features took me some time to figure out. I was extremely frustrated when after learning the program in 2017, they decided to change the way the eBay listing are made!! With the help of customer service I managed to get back on track and again I love the program, but it really took a lot of my time again, just like it did for me in the beginning.

Tal
Manager in Israel

I had a very good experience with Crazy Lister overall

Makes the process of listing on Ebay so much easier and smarter, It also integrates with 3rd party applications.

Jerad

Amazing Software for your eBay listings,Fully customizable and easy to use, Best Software available!

Kommentare: After using this product for 2 years now, I have yet to find a downside. Works flawlessly and quickly. Only experienced 1 minor bug that was promptly fixed and that was when I first started using the product over 2 years ago.

Easy and fast to learn. Gives you complete control over how your listings look and function. Saw increases of up to 150% when I redid listings using crazylister over the standard eBay templates. Gives a very professional and personalized look to your listings.

Scott
Owner in UK

Expensive but necessary

Makes ebay listings look more professional. Quick to implement and edit changes. Easy to apply changes to multiple listings at once.

Not always possible to know when they're having issues and not fulfilling their service properly, unless you're on their site uploading or editing a new listing, that's the only way you'll find out. Expensive.

Tang
Automotive, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Platform. Easy to use. Nice templates

Kommentare: Ease of use and fast integration

The custom template features is very easy to integrate into Ebay. The mobile version is also very handy and effective

Would be nice to add a custom image gallery separate from the image listing gallery. Something similar to Cincopa. Customer image gallery embedded into the listing would be a plus.

Mihai
CEO in Rumänien

Sale much more with better listings

Our experience is great with this software, we have created a template and apply it to our over 400 listings, we saw an increase of over 50% by the end of month very pleased with the job.

We had some problems with variation listings, but it was sorted out by the support team. Thank you very much

Bobbie
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

This is a great tool to help with listing....

It does much of the work for you. There are many categories available to choose from...not many for generic stores.

It is hard to edit the templates. The instructions are not explicit for smooth editing.

Antwort von CrazyLister

Hi Bobbie, thanks for the review! The platform was created with a drag-n-drop editor to ensure sellers do not require HTML knowledge to be able to create great professional template designs. Should any questions come up, then that is what our support chat is for - and we're available all week long! In addition, there are many detailed step-by-step guides that can be found here: https://support.crazylister.com/ Should you still need any assistance with the design, please don't hesitate to reach out for help! :)

Business Development Mngr in Griechenland

Great Online Service for ebay sellers

Kommentare: professional listing descriptions and easy description management

Crazylister team always updates this software adding new features and functions. They keep on listening to their users !

More features regarding listing management for multiple marketplaces would be nice. I think that they already working on it

Daniel
Director in UK

Really good company easy to use products good support

Kommentare: quicker listings on ebay

there willingness to adapt there products to suit your personal needs and there customer service really good company

just updating quicker but not a major issue to be honest software just needs some quicker loading times