Great for users who don't mind spending a bit of money and time

Bewertet am 16.11.2017
Jon N.

Vorteile: Overall Crazylister is very easy to use. You can easily create templates and use them for all of your eBay listings. I have been using since this was a free service and it's got a lot better. They also follow eBays TOS and listing practices which continually change.

Nachteile: Hmmm, well to start I don't like how they go about pricing. They were posting 3 of their logos in every listing. This looks crazy.. Then they charge you an extra money to remove their logo..
I have run into quite a few headaches using crazylister and have reached out to them, but they never seem to care that they are costing me money. They always refer you to some pre-written article that doesn't help.. If you change your description at all on eBay it will conflict with Crazylister and not display the same on mobile. Also, if you change your product listing to another product (reuse the listing) you could be in for a nightmare as I was a few months back. eBay required everyone to start using SSL descriptions so I updated the templates on Crazylister and all of my listings reverted back to the first description (reverted to an old product) without my knowledge which caused me many headaches. And of course they have no way to contact them via phone so you have to wait for them to message you back.. again usually pre-written responses.

Superior Customer Service

Bewertet am 7.1.2019
Gerri M.
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: My overall experience with CrazyLister has been very positive. It has allowed me to design a very professional Listing Frame for my eBay account. It is easy to make changes, and to create a library for future Listings. It will allow me to expand my eCommerce efforts into additional product lines (professional Listing Frames customized for each), and eventually I will be able to expand to additional sites.

Vorteile: I wanted a software Listing Tool that would allow me to customize my eCommerce Selling on eBay. I had previously used 2 other services (Auctiva and SixBit), but after using them each for at least a year, would finally get frustrated with their poor Customer Service: my questions rarely got answered, or were answered with a pre-canned response that did not directly answer my initial question. At CrazyLister, I was impressed with how quickly somebody would get back to me with an answer to my questions. This was a VERY dramatic difference from my previous experiences. I have received the same great Customer Service several months after starting service with CrazyLister. They have been very helpful.

Nachteile: Overall the CrazyLister Service is very good 4.5 Stars out of 5 Stars), but like any software product, there are some minor areas which I would like to see improved. This involves editor options for Listings - no capability to color text is 1 example. In the Listing Frame area which is very easy to use, I would again like a little more flexibility to create clored "boxes' (zones with color - no border), but could not accomplish that. Overall their system is very good compared to others that I have previously used. The only major surprise was that I could not see my frame via "HTML" in CrazyLister, which I would have liked, so that I could make some minor tweaks to the overall Listing Frame - again, an editor issue.

This tool is not good if you have 2-3 store and not follow their template. if u want use urs not wor

Bewertet am 26.4.2018
RF Engineer

Kommentare: Saved time when it works as expected.
But now it is wasting my time

Vorteile: Easiest tool for eBay listing.
They have almost each future and also keep sending very useful information emails about how ebay business could be better

Nachteile: this is good for ONLY FOR ONE ebay store.
If you have several store and you want to prepare all as you wish then you will have issues AND THIS IS NOT WHAT YOU NEED. ALSO IF YOU TRY TO GET HELP FROM SUPPORT, THEY WILL ONLY SHARE WITH YOU ARTICLES.
I have kept asking my issue at last 5 times. Rep reply with generic emails. Even she did not understand the issue. One other gentleman tried to help and resolved but they are keep telling plus need this, plus need this, but none of those written some where, and because of that,
5 min work cannot be even completed. As of now, during the last 48 hours, i was not done any listing.
what they say; prepare listing in 5 min? That is not true

DO NOT USE THIS TOOL IF YOU HAVE MULTIPLE ACCOUNT. TAKE IT EASY AND KEEP USING EBAY ITSELF.
AS OF TODAY I GOT TIRED, NOT GET RESOLVED MY ISSUE AND I WILL MAKE SIMPLE EBAY LISTING, LIKE BEFORE. DURING THE LAST 24 HOURS, IM KEEP ASKING ONE SIMPLE QUESTIONS. NO RESOLUTION. My issue is simple, i only can keep a template for one account, and other 2 each time needs to be prepared again. Anyway; I do not recommend for multi account users

CrazyLister Simplifies the Marketing and Management Process for eBay Sellers

Bewertet am 24.10.2018
Luke W.
Global Manager of EUC Services Sales Training
Unterhaltungselektronik, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Overall my experience with CrazyLister has been outstanding. It has decreased the time it takes me to post new items to eBay, has helped me to improve my processes regarding standardization of content and process management, and has made my listings look better while being much easier to navigate which has increased sales. The highly personalized and professional looking templates also attract more customers and have helped to highlight my brand/store.

Vorteile: The website is easy to use, has a lot of great functionality, and makes selling on eBay very simple for people who don't have the time or energy to create their own professional looking listing. There are a ton of features with new ones being released all the time and they seem to all comply with eBay's continually changing T's&C's. Plus, the templates are very clean and easy to apply and edit. It's certainly made my side business much easier to handle in terms of time management and efficiency!

Nachteile: While a big "Pro" of CrazyLister is all of the features and large catalog of templates, it can also be a little overwhelming for those just getting into the process of selling on eBay. As such, the learning curve can be (at least in my experience) high initially. Until I really got in and started digging into all of the settings, the sheer amount of options available certainly led to some "overload" frustration.

Crazylister is very easy to use, and they are constantly improving their platform.

Bewertet am 22.1.2018
Peter P.

Kommentare: Now with the new upgrade, I cane edit, sync and all my listings under one roof.
Before the latest upgrade i had to keep swapping between eBay and Crazylister.
Now I can sync my listings and the most important one for me is the save and revise. No more choosing what listing template to revise. This eliminates revising wrong listing, I am sure that most of us has done that before, especially if you have quite a few listings.
Yep! The new upgrade is by far, the best yet. I can't imagine how you could improve on what you have already, considering you have to play by Ebay rules and guidelines.

Vorteile: The new upgrade is fantastic, just like opening a new Xmas present.
having the choice of editing eBay listing information in one place has sold me to continue my subscription.
Save and revise without choosing template eliminates mistakes (Fantastic).
Has become more idiot proof.
You don't have to be an expert anymore.
Customer service excellent.

Nachteile: Had to play with the mobile version for a bit to get it right
Apart from that insignificant thing I have no cons.

There have been ups and downs

Bewertet am 12.1.2018
Paul H.
Gen manager
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Professional listing

Vorteile: Professional template in listings. I like the look@

Nachteile: Ebay keeps saying i have non conforming links and although cl says you can fix in one batch that is not true. They have to be done individually. What a pain. Also the name crazy lister is plastered all over my listing. They will remove it if i pay more money. I think i pay enough to not be blackmailed into paying more. Because of this i will probably not be renewing. Im not the only one that feels this way. It is like a weasels clause and leaves a bad taste in the mouth so to speak.

von CrazyLister an 15.1.2018

Hey Paul,
Thanks for reaching out.
CrazyLister in fact is 100% eBay policy compliant and you can update your listings in bulk! No need to work one at a time. Sounds like there may be an issue with your account as you do not need to "pay more" in order to remove banners. Each plan has a limit of listings that you can manage, and as long as you are a subscribed user, you should not see the banner.
Please reach out to our customer support team so that we can help you get this all sorted out in no time! It really is just a matter of a few clicks :)

A Must-Have for Ebay Sellers

Bewertet am 3.10.2019
Director of Operations
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: eBay should offer this for free. It's necessary for any large volume seller, and it's disappointing that eBay themselves don't offer something like this (despite charging me monthly "store" fees).

Vorteile: There are a lot of templates, which is nice. It integrates seamlessly with my eBay account, and saves me a ton of time when I'm listing items. Helps make your store stand out from others, and makes it look professional (full of video, pictures, working links, etc.) without having to know any coding / HTML.

Nachteile: The fact that it costs money. This is about as big a complaint as I can give, because aside from the cost, it's great. It could be more mobile friendly (doesn't always show up right on mobile devices), but I almost always use it at a PC, so that's not too big of an issue for me (just something to keep in mind if you're a heavy mobile / tablet user for this sort of thing. Aside from that, I don't really have anything negative to say about it.

Crazylister is a excellent software and service and these are my pros and cons

Bewertet am 12.3.2019
Christos T.
Freelance Civil Engineer Professional
Konsumgüter, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I highly recommend this. It is the easiest software on making listings. I use it on making listings on ebay and manage to make 20 listings on 20 minutes when it would need over 2 hours.

Vorteile: It is the easiest software on making listings for ebay (i use it only for ebay as i am not still selling on amazon).
I recommend it on anyone I know that sells on ebay. I can use up to 5 ebay accounts.
They also send once in a while e-mails with helpful tips on their experience on how and what to sell.
I can make templates of listings from the many they have on their database that are very customizable and use them to make listings. I also copy a listing with or without the photos it had and make another one. This feature is very helpful to me as I make a lot of similar listings as the items I sell have same specifications so I need to change little. That way I can make a lot of listings in a short time.

Nachteile: There aren ‘t any this time. They did not have the function to add or customize a listing with variations but they fixed that and added this feature this month. The only thing is that they increased a lot the price. It is as I think a big negative as using this software helps you to easily increase your listings and now you will have to pay a lot each month.

Easiest Template Software, Minor Cons...

Bewertet am 23.7.2019
Jason S.
Business Owner
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Kommentare: This software is easy to use and helps me significantly reduce the time spent listing items. My sales have been steadily increasing monthly since using the crazy lister platform.

Vorteile: This software is easy to use and integrate with eBay and inventory source. This saves so much time. There are plenty of templates to cover almost every type of business, plus it's easy to make adjustments to the templates so you can better identify with your business.

Nachteile: Some minor cons are the fact that you cannot clear ended listings from showing up on crazy lister if you're using eBay. Also, when using the data feed upload for csv files, you cannot clear unused files from the crazy lister platform. And the last thing that I hope they work on is making the platform a little more mobile friendly when designing or uploading more listings. The software doesn't load correctly to mobile.

CrazyLister is Essential

Bewertet am 14.3.2018
Jeffrey M.

Kommentare: The ability to create unique, engaging, and highly converting eBay product listings.

Vorteile: Great for making custom designed templates, and they can be made per product or assign to a group of like products. On eBay, it's essential that you stand out from the competition, and a plain text description is not going to do that. There are a few things I'd like to see (I'll put that in "Cons" below), but, in general, the software is awesome and had everything one needs to create unique and engaging product listings on eBay. CUSTOMER SUPPORT IS AWESOME. You can chat live (and they answer in real time during normal business hours). I had an issue when eBay changed some dynamic content rules, and the CrazyLister team set me straight, and extremely quickly. I love them for that.

Nachteile: I would like to see a grid snapping option as the "align" tools don't always do what I intend. It's fairly easy to work around, but I'd rather snap to a grid than eyeball it (although, I'm pretty good at that). Overall great software.

Great Team and Customer Support! Great Product Super Easy to use!

Bewertet am 28.11.2017
Victoria W.

Vorteile: 1- Hassle-free coding by not using Adobe Dreamweaver to create each listing.
2- Automatically update eBay listing in one finger click.
3 - Find easily the templates need to be uploaded after a revision
4 - Edit and modify the description by not altered the templates.
5 - Having everything in one place.

Nachteile: 1- The text can overlap or the spacing of each paragraph differ between Chrome, Firefox, Safari or Opera.
2- Not be able to organize by Alphabetical order the templates Folders and the Templates.
3- Disconnect and Connect with a 3rd Party Integrations each time to publish a new listing on eBay.

CrazyLister has helped take my store up a notch

Daniel S.
Internet, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Professional looking eBay listings with the ability to easily add my own content with out knowing any kind of coding.

Vorteile: Very user friendly, you do not have to be a computer wiz to use Crazy Lister. I feel Crazy Lister makes my store stand out from the rest with the ability to add video and photos easily, add clickable links and very easy to go in and edit any template. Crazy Lister works well for me so far without having to spend thousands too have someone design a template for me.

Nachteile: What I like least is it is a little hard to get elements perfectly lined up in a row so they look professional, maybe I don't quite now what I'm doing? the other thing is when I edit text in a headline the text element box seems to move or drag a bit if your not real careful.

Amazing software has really helped our ebay listings

Bewertet am 11.1.2018
Andrew W.
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Our Ebay listings now look professional, and best of all they are mobile friendly. Something Ebay has been lacking was a template system which actually works.

Vorteile: Crazylister is very easy to use and implement. It works well with our other systems and when we have any problems, victor and the team are always really helpful.

Nachteile: We had a slight glitch when setting up to work with linnworks, another software we use to run ebay listings, but this was an issue with linnworks, Crazylister helped ut and even spoke directly to linnworks to fix the issue. Now everything works great.

Long time customer - Very Satisfied - Great Service

Bewertet am 20.12.2018
Michael E.
Sales Manager
Maritime Wirtschaft, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The customer support puts this service over the top for me. If I ever have any issues support team are on top of it. This software has created so much value for our company, and we are overall extremely pleased.

Vorteile: I love how you can create new listings and great looking designs seamlessly. It gives us a platform to present our offerings in a very professional manner.

Nachteile: There was a bit of learning process and adjusting to the system when they overhauled compatibility to Ebay.

VERY EASY TO USE SOFTWARE

Bewertet am 16.11.2017
Michael S.
Regional Sales Manager

Kommentare: The ease of listing the ease of creating a beautiful template for my listing and how easy it is to set it up for other products as well. Sales have defiantly picked up thanks to our beautiful crazy lister templates!

Vorteile: HOW SIMPLE AND TO THE POINT IT IS TO USE. You just drag and drop everything to where it needs to be and crazy lister does a great job at simplifying the experience!

Very user friendly!

Bewertet am 13.12.2017
Melinda R.
CFO

Vorteile: The ability to make bulk changes straight to EBay! With over 3000 products it's very time consuming to make individual changes to every item offered. Crazy Lister makes our job 10 times easier. We also have various templates that Jaz up the look of our EBay listings that are customizable and user friendly.

I have been using the program for the past year and I love it!

Bewertet am 15.1.2018
Josef J.
Student
E-Learning, Selbstständig

Kommentare: My listings look well and people can clearly understand what item I'm selling. what are the benefits my product has over others.

Vorteile: I like the frequent updates and the customer service that helps me when I need it. I also like the template I have, I use it for all my listings.

Nachteile: The program is still not perfect and there are still bugs now and there. Good thing that the customer service is doing what they can to help.

von CrazyLister an 16.1.2018

Hey Josef, thanks for the review!
We're always happy to hear from happy CrazyLister users. Our team is always working hard to improve CrazyLister and fix any issues that may come along. It's great to hear that our hard work is not going unrecognized :)
If you have any questions, you know where to find us!

I have been using Crazylister for the past year and it has helped my business tremendously!

Steven S.

Kommentare: Higher conversion rate, more professional appearance, and the ability to list straight to Ebay from the software is a nice upgrade!

Vorteile: The software is easy to use , effective, and produces very professional results. Since I started using CrazyLister my conversions have increased dramatically!

Nachteile: They update the software often and sometimes when I get use to things the way they are they get updated. The flip side is that the software is always improving!

I Started using CL 3 years ago and it drastically improved my ebay sales.

Bewertet am 22.1.2018
Andrew C.
Sales manager

Kommentare: This software has drastically improved my ebay sales in turn making me more money! Whqt more could you ask for. A fantastic product. Also in the easrly stages the customer support was so quick, friendly and accurate.

Vorteile: How easy it is to use and create professionally looking designs. Without having previous design experience i have created many listing templates which look like theyve been created by a graphic designer. I also really like how easy it is to keep the design consistent for multiple listings and just changing items specifics.

Nachteile: Nothing. I like everything. Unfortunatley i cant write much more in this section as i am such a big fan and cant think of anything that can be improved

I was able to make all my listings eBay compliant over one weekend.

Bewertet am 19.1.2018
David H.
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Was able to edit my listings quicker and make them look professional in the shortest time possible. Which is awesome.

Vorteile: The software is really easy to use. Does not require any coding knowledge. We were able to basically drag and drop elements to the template, and it looks professional. The customer support was far better then their competitors. This is one of the only solutions of it's kind that is eBay compliant. I also love being able to make quick changes to descriptions and titles and other eBay settings.

Nachteile: If you have a lot of items, it can sometimes take a few minutes for the browser based UI to load for you to be able to start working on things. But after it loads initially, it's not a problem. The price is a little expensive if you pay month to month. We do the annual plan. If we ever have to leave them, it could potentially cause problems, and we would have to redo with a new template provider. But we have no plans to leave.

Very nice and almost universal listing platform to create and manage listings

Bewertet am 23.7.2019
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall, it is a good listing creator/manager for those who have zero coding knowledge or for those who simply do not have the time to create, list, and manage listings across multiple channels. Just be sure your channel or website is supported.

Vorteile: I like the professional ready to use templates they offer. A big plus is also being able to customize how the listings look on mobile devices. As of today, I believe it is the only listing tool that can do this. Along with the typically features that are commonly found with similar platforms (i.e. bulk editing, find and replace, duplicate listing, and other important tools), I like the multichannel support and the list of integrations that are supported such as ebay, amazon, channel advisor, sellbrite, etc. This makes it a versatile tool for many companies.

Nachteile: Although crazylister does support a good number of channels and integrations, it does not support some of the most popular ones such as magento and opencart. Considering magento alone accounts for the majority of ecommerce sites, this can be a downside for many small companies.

I'm eBay seller and CrazyLister is really helpfull for me and my eBay shop.

Bewertet am 27.11.2017
Denisa S.
self employment
Kosmetik, Selbstständig

Kommentare: It's on high level graphic site.

Vorteile: I like working with images, it's better if I can clean the backround and make it easy for my listing photos.

Nachteile: The templates it's not "mobile friendly" if I do it myself. I need switch to mobile view and change it for mobile users. It Can be easiest if the computer screen and mobile view can working together.

von CrazyLister an 28.11.2017

Hey Denisa, thanks for the review! Always great to hear from satisfied users. Our templates are 100% mobile optimized as is. When elements are added to the desktop view, it gets a little harder to keep things nicely arranged on the mobile view - but we're always working on making CrazyLister better than before. Thanks for the feedback!

Crazylister is the perfect tool to advertise our mission as a non-profit on eBay

Bewertet am 15.1.2018
Laurie ann W.
Founder, CEO

Kommentare: I use this software on all my listings for eBay as a way to share info about our non-profit.

Vorteile: The software is easy to use and very versatile as it allows us to not only use their templates but design our own.

von CrazyLister an 16.1.2018

Hey Laurie, thanks for the review and thank you for allowing CrazyLister to be apart of your non-profit, Reflections of Trinity.
CrazyListers has many kinds of users and we work hard to make sure that it is a tool for everyone!

This software save my time when do ebay listing

Bewertet am 6.12.2017
Bailey P.
Online seller

Vorteile: It easy to use even you doesn't know HTML coding and also a friendly user. This software will need you to link your eBay account and the price not bad compare what will you get when you subscribe it

Nachteile: It's quite slow to use the editing software. It also takes time to save your work when you finish.The company should take this problem seriously and fix it asap.

A professional look with ease of use.

Lauralee L.

Kommentare: My listings are user friendly to people who access ebay on smart phones or other devices.

Vorteile: It makes listings easy to navigate for all users, whether on smart phone or computer. It takes a regular listing and converts it to a professional look.

Nachteile: When I update a listing and make changes to text and pictures, the old pictures remain in the Crazy Lister section of the listing.