Über Floify

Automatisiere den Prozess der Erfassung von Kreditdokumenten von Kreditnehmern und der Versendung von E-Mail-Benachrichtigungen über den Kreditstatus an Immobilienmakler und Kreditnehmer.

Erfahre mehr über Floify

The ease of use for the consumer. Both computer and mobile compatible.

Sometimes the system lags and delays my applications. However, it does not happen too often.

Bewertungen zu Floify

4,9

Floify hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 69 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Floify bereits verwendet?

Guy M.
Guy M.
Sr Loan Officer in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Documentation upload allows my clients seemless access with security

Kommentare: Ease of receiving requested documentation greatly enhances the borrower experience and provides a end to end solution for documenting loans in a way that the old postal mail, email and fax could never accomplish.

Ease of use allows for clients to provide sensitive personal information over a secure site. With mortgage specific personal information, clients are aware and benefit from Floify.

Although Floify continues to improve and add features to this product, the price-point and value exceed expectations.

Antwort von Floify

Hey, Guy! Thanks so much for your glowing review of Floify. We are so happy to hear that our platform is providing exceptional value to your business. All of us here at Floify wish you and your team the utmost success at American Financial Lending, Inc. Thanks again for your review and for using Floify!

Shanna T.
Bankwesen, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

So very close to perfect...

Kommentare: Overall it has really been a game-changer for efficiency and customer experience. We love it!

Floify has really improved our team workflows and customer experience. It has eliminated "lost documents" that have been emailed to a team member. It has eliminated duplicate requests for the same document from the client. It has streamlined workflows and increased efficiency. We love it and a couple of small development tweaks would make it perfect in every way.

There are 2 things I would change that would make a HUGE difference. 1) Add DOB to the loan flows. This is a critical component that will allow us to sync our software to both Jungo and Encompass without creating duplicates. Right now we spend a good amount of time merging duplicates in Jungo because this field doesn't exist. The problematic workflow is that we create a contact in Jungo... manually push to floify from Jungo... Floify automatically pushes to Encompass... Encompass syncs back with Jungo based on DOB and name. Without the DOB encompass doesn't recognize that the contact exists in Jungo and a duplicate is created. 2) Allow the loan officer to complete or finish the application on behalf of the client. This would greatly improve the customer experience by allowing the application to be taken over the phone (start to finish) or completed over the phone if the customer gets stuck or confused. What would it take to have these changes programmed? They would be so immensely valuable to us.

Antwort von Floify

Hi Shanna, thank you for taking the time to leave a candid review of your experience with Floify. We are happy to see that our point-of-sale solution has improved your team workflows and customer experience. With regards to the issues you pointed out, DOB can be added to your loan flows by using our Custom Fields functionality if you would like help with setting this up, please feel free to contact our Support team. Also, the ability for a loan officer to complete an application is coming soon with our "co-piloting" functionality, so please stay tuned for that!

David T.
RMLO in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Fast customer support & so many features!

Kommentare: user-friendly for the most part I wish there could be more of a CRM option added to this since we already have all the client data needed for it. like reminders and mailout/texts etc...

the features allowed to us as far as sorting and requesting docs are amazing I love how quick it is to stack and send. I love how your reps was able to create an app like icon on my smartphone so I could access it while on the go.

sometimes the features can be too much that you don't know where to begin but I know this will blow over with more time spent using the system.

Antwort von Floify

Hey David, thank you for submitting a detailed review of Floify. We're excited to see that our support team was able to provide you with some guidance and customizations to help you get the most out of the platform. If you ever need additional assistance, please reach out anytime!

Frederick S.
Finanzdienstleistungen, Selbstständig

I love it!

Floify is everything that I was looking for

I should be able to include my personal team (processor’s) without additional cost.

Antwort von Floify

Hey Frederick, thank you for the fantastic review of Floify! We are happy to see that our solution is everything you were looking for. We are constantly rolling out new features, so you should be seeing more great things soon!

Shawnyce L.
Underwriter in Kanada

Time saver!

Kommentare: Overall, Floify has saved me a lot of time, headaches and grief, I would highly recommend this system to anyone looking for a better and more balanced work life.

It is a secure way to transmit documents between clients and myself, which in the age we are living in is so crucial. It has drastically cut down on the number of emails that I receive from clients as I am no longer updating a condition list via email every time a client sends me a document. Almost all of my clients have had no problem learning and using Floify, the few who refuse to use it are skeptical of any online document transmission. Every time I had to use the support team, they responded right away and they were always able to help and very friendly.

The number of emails clients receive was excessive, mainly because some clients took a very long time to satisfy conditions but almost all of them got very frustrated after a while. I had to turn off my auto-update emails for all clients and now they only receive an update when I prompt the system to or when I accept/reject documents. Note that you can control the number of days that you send it, but I found that with the maximum setting (4 days) it was still excessive and the clients were getting very annoyed. That being said, I have been having a great experience with turning this off, and would probably recommend turning off the auto check-ins anyway. I keep in contact with my clients often enough that they do not need to also receive auto emails from my as well.

Antwort von Floify

Hi Shawnyce, thank you for taking the time to write a detailed review of Floify. We appreciate you sharing how you were able to customize notifications to make your borrowers' experience more enjoyable. We hope you're enjoying your more balanced work-life with Floify!

Richard C.

Using the Floify System

Kommentare: Certainly the most important issue is Floify stays in contact with the borrower on what is needed and allows the realtors to monitor progress with the buyers so they can assist in getting information need to keep the process flow going on the loan.

This system is simple to use once you are trained on how the process works simple is always better and the borrowers like how it woks and they have no problem uploading the docs into the system.

Initially there were some features i would have liked to have some have been incorporated for me and a few still outstanding for me it is important for me to see the realtor on the initial screen this has been provided it would be nice for use to be able to move around information as needed.

Antwort von Floify

Hi Richard! We appreciate you taking the time to provide feedback on Floify. The borrower communications are one of our more popular features and we're happy to see that it's working well for you. If there's anything we can do to make your experience with Floify any better, please let us know!

Nicole R.
Operations and Production Manager in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Floify has EXPONENTIALLY increased productivity and communication with borrowers.

Kommentare: We have more clear communication between our office and the borrowers and agents. It has simplified document collection and literally changed our processing forever.

We love that all doc capture is in one place, we have a record of all requests made to borrowers so we avoid multiple requests and having docs in various locations. We also like the milestone feature. It allows us to maintain communication with agents as well. Our agents LOVE the contact and feel like they are connected to a file's progress.

The website slows and times out, more often recently. There is also not a way to allow an agent to be both a borrower and an agent with the same email. Or if the borrower has set up an account with a different lender who utilizes Flofiy, we are required to get that account deactivated before they can start using our portal. I understand why, but I wish there were a work around.

Antwort von Floify

Hi, Nicole! Thank you for the awesome review of Floify. To start, we would like to offer our apologies for the slow performance of the platform lately. After a recent system upgrade, Floify is running faster than ever, so you shouldn't encounter any additional issues with reduced speed or stability. Last year, we enabled the ability for an agent to be both an agent and a borrower, even with the same email. In addition, borrowers are now free to use the same email address with multiple lenders. If you would like additional details on either of these updates, please feel free to reply to this response and we'll put you in touch with our Support team.

Sarah P.
Sarah P.
Mortgage Loan Originator in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Floify covers a wide range of needs

Kommentare: There are many benefits of this software - mainly increasing accurate and timely communication with clients.

Being able to have a secure portal that clients can download/upload to/from. Floify is super easy to learn and use, and my entire team implements it daily.

Some templates/features in Floify are not able to be changed or deleted. For example, the option to put "closing date," etc.

Antwort von Floify

Hi there, Sarah! Thank you for your thoughtful review of Floify. We love hearing that the software is easy to use for our customers and that lender teams are able to communicate more easily with their borrowers! We strive to make the system as flexible and customizable as possible, and we apologize if some options you were seeking weren't easily available. Please reach out to our Support team if you would like them to take a look at your templates to make sure they're setup the way you'd like. Thanks again for your kind words; Floify always appreciates your feedback!

Jeremy L.
Jeremy L.
Mortgage Expert in Kanada
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

overall, it's been excellent.

Love how much time it saves me! And the support from Floify is unreal. Problems are fixed very quickly.

Would like to have it a little simpler for customizations (email specifically) and it would be nice to have more cuztomization of the the reminders (being able to set specific times for certain clients).

Antwort von Floify

Hey, Jeremy! Thanks so much for your great review. The Floify team is so excited to hear that our system saves you time and responds quickly to issues; it's our main goal! One of the system's greatest assets is the ability to customize communications to meet the needs of our customers. We appreciate your feedback on those features! Thanks again for your review of Floify. We wish DLC Canadian Mortgage Experts the utmost success!

Becky M.
Becky M.
Executive Administrative Assistant and 2nd level IT at Benchmark Mortgage in USA

Fantastic! Best software for keeping documents organized

Kommentare: Made my job and my coworkers job much easier!

It is easy for our customers to use to upload documents. It is also very easy for us to retrieve the documents. It syncs with our marketing and originating software perfectly too!

Nothing! It is great! We have been more organized and running much better since implementing this software in our company. Our turn times have doubles and are just getting better. Everyone should use this!

Antwort von Floify

Hi, Becky! We are so happy to hear that you love our software. The Floify team is all about making it easier for lenders to connect with borrowers in an efficient and effective way! Thanks so much for your glowing review; we really appreciate it! Floify hopes Benchmark Mortgage continues to succeed with our system.

Joey E.
Mortgage Advisor | Broker in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, Selbstständig

Cutting edge technology for small and big mortgage lenders

This product is a must have for big or small lenders. It makes the loan process unbelievably faster and easier for clients to upload required documentation from their personal computer or cell phone, and for them to receive milestone updates so they and their realtor always know what is going on in the loan process. More importantly, requesting and receiving the clients information/documentation is secure and safe. Anyone in the lending industry whom is looking into a lending platform for their company should definitely take a look at Floify. It will be well worth their time.

There is nothing that I do not like about Floify, accept for their tech team to make it easier to place/apply the code into your company website for the loan application and account creation.

Antwort von Floify

Hey Joey, thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your experience with using Floify! We're happy to see that our platform has made the process of requesting, uploading, receiving, and reviewing loan documentation faster and easier for you and your clients :)

Douglas W.
Production Manager and LO in USA

Floify is Fantastic!

Kommentare: As the production manager for my active and growing branch I personally vet any software that we think might be helpful for our loan originators or staff. I have been using Floify for about 6 months and I am so happy with it that I am being a champion for Floify to our corporate office.
I appreciate that I have complete control over the list of documents that I can choose from and that I can create one-off document requests that best fit the borrower's needs. I appreciate the wonderful customer service in helping me create the custom lists and custom forms. I appreciate that my staff has transparency into collected documents so that I can simply direct them to Floify.
My clients appreciate the ease of use and how clear the expectations are. They have expressed appreciation for the ability to clearly see what they still have to provide. The reminder letters also serve as a gentile goad to move the loans along when it is the client who is stalling out.
As a compliance manager as well I love how this avoids the danger of sending sensitive documents via email and is so much easier to deal with than 'encrypted' email.

Antwort von Floify

Hi Doug! Thank you SO much for your kind words and the great feedback into the areas of Floify that you find to be the most valuable for you and your team. We've truly enjoyed working with you and your team at American Pacific. Cheers to your continued success!

Becca C.
Loan Officer in USA

Game changer! I love the ease of collecting docs and keeping parties updated!

I love being able to keep parties updated through the milestone updates and the ease of requesting documents is essential and very helpful!

If there is a realtor listed, then I cannot also use that email address if they want to start a personal loan flow. Also, Floify just started integrating with our Encompass and I don't like the docs going into a Floify bucket instead of the unassigned.

Antwort von Floify

Hey, Becca! Thanks so much for your wonderful review of Floify! Our team is so excited to hear that our system is simplifying your document collection process and keeping your parties updated. Our Customer Support team will reach out to you soon to provide guidance on the Encompass integration as well as information on your question pertaining to realtors in Floify. Thanks again for your review! The Floify team wishes AMEC Home Loans the utmost success.

Bryce M.
President in USA

Takes Document Collection Issues Away

Best thing about the software is that it puts the onus on the borrower to upload their documents. The system sends reminders and allows them to see what they are missing in a file. Any notes or items needing revisions are easily sent back for correction. Makes it simple and seamless to collect documents.

Biggest issue in our use of the software is we often have multiple deals with same borrower or multiple deals where we have brokers collecting the loan docs. Once emails are associated with a transaction it will note that the email is already in use or associated with another deal and not allow us to use it.

Antwort von Floify

Thank you for providing feedback on your experience with Floify, Bryce! We are glad to see that Floify is making it simple and seamless for you to collect documents from your borrowers. We are constantly looking for ways to improve the system, so we will make sure our engineering team is aware of your current issue with email addresses.

Tim B.

One Stop for Your Clients

All in one functionality. Doc examples to show what a proper form should look like. Customization to your company.

There needs to be more doc examples available to the client. Things like DD-214's, Mortgage statement, 401(k) retirement Statement,

Antwort von Floify

Hello, Tim! Thanks so much for your review of Floify. Our team is excited to hear that you are enjoying the procedural customization feature within our system. The Floify team is working on adding more default documents to our system. With that being said, Floify customers always have the option to add common documents that they frequently request from their borrowers. These can be added through your Floify settings. Feel free to reach out to our Support team if you have any questions! Thanks again for your kind words; we really appreciate the feedback. Cheers to Atlantic Home Loans' success!

Jessica B.
MLO in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Floify Review

Kommentare: Love it

love to keep the docs organized. The organization of it is amazing giving that we have to collect do many documents

Clients have a hard time uploading if we haven't created an option make easier for them. Need to update expiration dates on Appraisal credit card. can you make the titles up to date? for example 2016 and 2017 taxes and W-2's? I hate having to do that as it always takes me a little while to figure out since I have to do it once a year.

Antwort von Floify

Hi, Jessica! We appreciate you taking the time to write a review of Floify. We are happy to see that you love the document collection/organization features of the solution. If you would like assistance with updating your templates to reflect the current year, please reach out our Support team at your convenience and they will be happy to walk you through the process. In the meantime, we will pass your feedback onto our Engineering team so they can address in a future update. Thank you for being a valued Floify user!

Mike R.
Sales Manager in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Better than whatever you have

Kommentare: You no longer get multiple calls from clients asking what they should and shouldn't fill out online. You also don't need to give detailed needs lists. Floify has that built in. It has saved massive amounts of time with document collection and 'not so tech savvy' clients getting stuck.

Floify makes the client's initial technology contact seamless. It is super intuitive and effective. If you enjoy getting calls at all hours asking how to do your online application, this isn't for you. If you like your client experience to be effortless, then this is the software you've been looking for.

I didn't get it sooner. There's not much to dislike. The concept is simple and they nailed it. Make the user experience easy...and your life gets easy.

Antwort von Floify

Hey Mike, thank you for the glowing review of Floify! We are happy to see that Floify has greatly improved the lending process for you and your borrowers :)

Crystal S.
Loan Originator in USA
Immobilien, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Time Savings and efficiency...

Kommentare: Manual follow up is eliminated. This helps me move forward with loans and keep my customers informed without me having to do the follow up. Huge time saver! Also ensures that my processor is also aware of what has been provided or not provided.

My customers are kept up to date on what remaining items are needed for their home loan. I no longer have to manually email them regularly to remind them to get me items. I also have ease of use that once an item is uploaded it lets my entire team know. I just click a button on my phone or computer and it automatically uploads to my LOS. Co-Marketing landing pages are amazing and really work well for prospects to apply online and know they are doing business with myself and realtor partner!

The mobile app is not really helpful besides for notifications. I would love if the mobile app had the same end user tools available as the webpage. Although you can still log into your web browser on your phone and do all the items you need.

Antwort von Floify

Hi Crystal, thank you for taking the time to write a detailed review of Floify. We are happy to see that you're enjoying the automated borrower and lender notifications, and how they've helped streamline your lending operations. As you've discovered, our mobile app is somewhat limited, but the online version of Floify is mobile responsive, so it functions as you'd expect on a desktop. With that said, if ever have questions with any aspect of Floify, please feel free to reach out!

Timothy R.
Marketing Manager | Loan Originator in USA
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Amazing platform for any mortgage shop - Even better for bigger enterprise clients

Kommentare: In addition to being an incredible platform the customer support is one of the best I have ever seen for any mortgage specific Saas company.

Floify is very simple and easy to use. Wonderful interface, smart 1003, easy doc collection and automated reminders for your users. We also use it to generate pre-approvals and give our realtors access to generate their own approvals. It's become a keystone piece of software for our shop. We also have it linked to our main CRM MLO Shift and it works seamlessly within our that platform will very little set up time.

It can get a little cumbersome and overwhelming as there are almost endless possibilities as well as lots of extra added apps and features. Being a smaller shop some of the enterprise features and Encompass sync options are not available to us.

Adam L.
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Floify has changed my life.

Kommentare: 1 benefit is time savings for 1003 and docs collection/management.
2 benefit is professional look/feel, makes customers feel confident in who they are working with.

All docs collected in one area. Simple 1003. Allows me to treat each file the same, and keep my brain organized.

Honestly, everything can be customized. I used to hate when an auto email was sent when I accepted all docs. But then I realized you could turn off that auto email, now we're golden.

Antwort von Floify

Hi there, Adam! Thanks so much for your glowing review of Floify! Our team is so excited to hear that our software has had such an impact on your company's loan processing and that you are enjoying the procedural customization feature within our system. All of us here at Floify wish you well as BalanceProcess.com continues to succeed with our system. Thanks again for your kind words; we really appreciate the feedback!

Carri G.
Senior Loan Officer in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

So easy to use and keep track of everything

Kommentare: Its the easiest way to keep track of documents requested and submitted - best way to give FYI info and see the borrower acknowledged it. Gives an easy way to ask for documents needed and not forget anything - the app for borrowers to use on their phone is great (wish it would take multiple pages though)

That its on line - multiple users - someone really used their brain when designing this - so easy to use -

Would like a better way to use form packs when requesting documents - would like a video to send to realtors how to log on and write pre-approval letters

Antwort von Floify

Hi, Carri! Thanks for your considerate review of Floify. The Floify team is so happy to hear that our system is easy to use and helpful for lender/borrower communication. Actually, we are currently in the process of creating new video content. A "How To" on pre-approval letters is a great idea. We also appreciate your feedback on our quick packs feature. Thanks again for your review, and we wish Union Home Mortgage the utmost success!

Angela M.
Loan Officer/Branch Manager in USA
Immobilien, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

BEST INVESTMENT I EVER MADE

Kommentare: MY OVERALL EXPERIENCE HAS BEEN NOTHING BUT OUTSTANDING. I HAS HELP ME TO INCREASE MY PROFIT MARGINS AND TO SAVE LOTS OF TIME IN GETTING DOCUMENTS AS WELL AS WEEDING OUT THOSE BORROWERS WHO WASTE MY TIME.

THE SOFTWARE HAS HELP ME TO INCREASE MY BUSINESS BY OVER 100%. I LOVE THE FACT THAT IT GENERATE THE FOLLOW UP LETTER THAT SAVE ME LOT OF TIME TO REMIND MY CLIENTS WHAT DOCUMENTS ARE NEEDED. I FEEL IT IS A MUST FOR EVERY LOAN OFFICER IN THE INDUSTRY. I HIGHLY RECOMMENDED IT AND THE COST IS VERY AFFORDABLE. I HAVE BEEN USING IT FOR THE PAST 6 MONTHS AND CAN SEE MYSELF WORKING WITHOUT IT.

I HAVE NOT FOUND IN CONS WITH WORKING WITH THE PROGRAM WHAT SO EVER.

Antwort von Floify

Hey Angela, thank you for the glowing feedback of Floify! We appreciate the opportunity to help you reach your business goals, including increasing your profit margins and saving you time in your origination process. Happy lending!

Joy T.
Loan officer in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great document sorter

Kommentare: I find it very helpful for my team and I keep tract of the necessary documentation. I really like the capability of making your own preset files, then when you have a new prospect or client, you can easily select a work flow that best suits your current file. Eliminates have to recreate the same flow every single time. saves valuable time.

the ease of uploading documents along with titling and sorting in the correct categories necessary for my line of work.

My clients were successful in the beginning of their process, but had some problems with signing back in if they needed to send additional documentation. Not user friendly at all on my mobile device.

Antwort von Floify

Hey Joy, thank you for your feedback! We are happy to see you and your clients are enjoying the ease of uploading, organizing, and tracking documents that Floify provides. We are working on improving the mobile experience, so you should see more updates coming soon. Happy lending!

Gerard D.
Bankwesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Overall, the system is helpful for managing borrower docs but have had some system glitches of late.

Kommentare: This software saves me and my assistant time so we can spend more time on money making activities.

It's ease of use, functional templates, and reminders. We are able to setup templates for each type of loan then once we convert the lead into the Floify pipeline within minutes you can send a borrower checklist. This is a very nice feature.

System glitches with docusign most recently but I believe this problem was fixed and we are now back up and running.

Antwort von Floify

Hi, Gerard! Thanks so much for reviewing Floify! We really appreciate your thoughtful feedback. After the most recent upgrade to our system, Floify is faster than it has ever been. We hope Bay Equity continues to succeed with our system. Thanks again for your great review!

Jennifer M.
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Overall I love Floify and the ease of use.

It helps my team and I stay connected and in the loop on where each of our buyers are and what is outstanding on their loan during the process. Most clients also appreciate the same.

I wish I could copy my Realtor partner on all emails that are sent out to the clients or at least send them a notification to let them know that there are still documents pending.

Antwort von Floify

Hi, Jennifer! Thank you for your awesome review of Floify! We are thrilled to see the platform helps you and your team stay connected to your borrowers throughout the loan process. Great suggestion to include Realtor partners on emails/notifications from Floify! We will pass this idea along to our Product team for consideration in a future update.