Über EV Reach

Goverlan Reach ist eine führende, sichere vor Ort IT Remote-System-Management-Lösung für Unternehmen und IT-Dienstleister.

Erfahre mehr über EV Reach

With its Active Directory integration, we can see if a user is logged into a PC and which PC they're logged into.

There are a few features that are quirky and difficult to understand.

Bewertungen zu EV Reach

EV Reach hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 133 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du EV Reach bereits verwendet?

Joseph
Joseph
IT Manager in USA
Hochschulbildung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Goverlan Reach - A Necessity for Service Desk

Kommentare: GR has been a wonderful tool in both organizations I have managed. It came out on top in a trial for my remote support staff twice in a row, and has been in use for years in both organizations with little concern and great success for the support techs.

GR has a great user interface with several key features that set it apart from other basic remote support tools. These include: tabbed remote sessions, saved connection layouts, WOL tool, remote chat functionality, observe only, remote input lockout, remote task manager, auto license redaction on close, connection history and abundant logs. Additionally, the concurrent user license model makes it great for teams with part timers!

Having to install an up to date client on each remote computer prior to connection is a bit tedious, but this can be proactively pushed out to accommodate fast connectivity. It would be ideal to allow a "run as another user for all connections" function. If the person launching GR is not a system admin on remote machines (they shouldn't be!) they must enter their admin credentials for each connection (they can be saved per session).

Medizinische Geräte, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Best remote management program, and growing

Kommentare: One of the best pieces of software I have ever bought. It has simplified support and made it much more manageable when many people were working from home.

The software has many features that didn't exist in other products when we bought it. The amount of remote management you can do from it is amazing. It's way more then just a remote desktop sharing program. The software is continuously adding new features each year. The program covers just about all the ways you can communicate with a client (VNS, RDP, SSH, Goverland connection....). You can even push client settings similar to group policy.

Some of the features that come with the software overlapped existing products we had already that did different stuff. We've had to turn those all off on Goverlan.

Alex
Desktop Engineer in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

EV Reach Improvements.

Kommentare: It has been mostly good but when getting into the back-end administration of Goverlan it is highly lacking in Azure AD connection and utilization. Companies that or majority cloud-based have a lot of difficulties utilizing all the functions. For developed Companies this is a huge set back when other systems already have this feature.

The remote function along with the chat feature.

The requirement is to have an on-prem AD to utilize all the functions Goverlan offers. Needs to be able to connect to Azure AD and pull in users' and users' linked devices. Not having a cloud-hosted Repository for Files and scripts through Goverlan and pushing on-prem hosted server. Not being able to see computer information from non-active agents. (Need to take snapshots of users' device information for tracking and searching.) The inability to see device information for offline agents and schedule automation tasks to run on offline agents once they check back in.

Frank
Senior Technician in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Great Management Software

Kommentare: Goverlan Reach has been great I have been using Goverlan for about 7 years now and Reach has definitely grown to be a great update to the Goverlan Management software. I have created a Goverlan Reach Server with ease thanks to the detailed tutorials, and instructions Goverlan provides on their website. The customer service and support is out standing they do a great job to get back to you and help you with any issues you run into. I have been using the software more and more to make automated processes for deploying software, updates, and just remote aide for teachers and students.

Super easy to use, setup was fairly easy, lots of customizations options, very easy to deploy clients and agents across the network from any management console.

Missing integration with Microsoft Azure Active Directory is the only current challenge we face with out our new One to One out of school district device implementation. Another option would be to see devices on our networks that are not part of our domain.

Stephen
Information Technology Manager in USA
Maritime Wirtschaft, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Value for the Money

Kommentare: Positive across the board.

The agent deployment options are very robust and allow us to use different polices with different endpoints.

Initial setup was a steep learning curve. However there customer support for setup was 5 of 5.

Kevin
Network Administrator in USA
Immobilien, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

GoverLan great works for us!

Kommentare: We continue to be very pleased with the product, support and additional feature upgrades over the last couple years.

We have over 100 storage locations across the US. Managing desktops at these locations would be very difficult without GoverLan. The Automation scripts are great! We use it for running inventory reports, pushing software, checking software versions, applying configuration updates. We use the remote desktop feature everyday and it works great.

Would love to see a cloud version as we are trying to move everything off-site.

Giorgos
ICT Architect in Griechenland
Tiefbau, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Goverlan is an excellent product!

Kommentare: Goverlan helped us a lot with both of our company sites. technicians and the IT administrator can now check the overall status without even getting up from their offices. It helped save lost working hours and develop other aspects within the It department.

The ease of use it provides for common administrative tasks, automations that cover a lot of installation and maintenance within the company, ease of deployment. Goverlan saves a lot of working hours overall.

it is a bit complicated to set it up for the first time and cover all of your needs as you expect. Also we would like more ready made automations to be available.

Kyle
IT Coordinator in USA
Staatsverwaltung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Solid Product!

Kommentare: Solid product - This is our go to product for supporting our users.

The ability to quickly connect to remote users and offer a quality tech support experience.

Sometimes we struggle with users that have 3 displays(about 20 of our users). The content from each of the displays often times does not load. We have not had a problem with 2 remote displays. We will see if this is improved in the latest 9.50.02.1032 version.

Gatuko
Accounting Manager in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Best Remote Support Solution For Business

I like the video chat features and the secure remote desktop capabilities What makes EV Reach amazing is that it is very capable when it comes to supporting remote working thanks to remote support features.

Well, EV Reach has been the best I have used and no cons.

Wesley
Wesley
Head Of Information Technology in USA
Verpackung und Container, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

I love Goverlan......

Kommentare: Overall I have been using Goverlan now for 4 years, and of all the products I have tried out, Goverlan is the best.

I like everything about Goverlan pretty much. I like the fact that I can deploy software remotely, connect to machines remotely, connect to Workgroup added machines, see all the details about a connected machine, add printers remotely, see file folders, run DOS Commands. It is just a great product for an IT Admin to monitor machines.

I wish there was more reporting. I also wish I could see everything grabbing an IP address off my DHCP Server. DHCP Integration would be great.

Christopher
System Admin II in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

EV Reach Works

Remote support, and automations. It also uses familiar Active Directory-style breakdown of your devices.

It is not completely cloud-based. There is still a requirement for an on-prem SQL server.

Will
SYS admin in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Goverlan is a great tool

Kommentare: It has been a great experience. When I have had questions I can just chat with support and they walk me through any task I need help with.

I love that Goverlan was so easy to set up and deploy the client to our machines. The automation tools makes it easy to get everyday tasks done with out having to lift a finger.

I have not seen anything that I dont like about this software. It makes life easy

Desktop Engineer in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Much needed upgrade our our current remote administration platform

Kommentare: The sales and support teams worked well together and with us to conduct remote recorded training sessions that addressed the areas we required. Their security related documentation went a long way towards answering questions about the product's security features and customization.

The client install across a large number of PCs is very easy to manage. The support team has been very responsive in assisting us to roll out the server portion of the product in stages.

The product is reliant on DNS refreshes at the local PC level where a console is running. We've found it to be a bit delayed in catching up to a PC's IP address changing (from VPN to Wi-FI or vice versa). for example.

Bruno
Sys Admin in Kanada
Konsumgüter, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

The best of all

You can just do anything with this software. From resetting password to report software.

Need to work on the File Manager. It's great but can be better.

wayne
IT Help Desk in Australien
Bildungsmanagement, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Goverlan in a School Environment

Kommentare: We use Goverlan in a school environment and remotely connect to students and staff. The snapshot and record features have been great and overall the Goverlan program has been a great tool to help support our staff and students and monitor the students activity.

We can easily search for users and remotely connect with ease. I like the tools available such as snapshot and record features for end users. I also like the remote task manager, the observe only feature and the chat and send message.

I'm not aware of any Cons. I'm sure I dont use this program to its full capacity and would welcome the chance for some online training.

Rusty
IT administrator in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

IT usein Educational enviroment

It is easy to use, things like remote control, editing user information , see what tasks are running on a remote machine. Information about a specific computer is available as needed, by using system info. The remote control feature works well when connecting to other computers to fix issues.

When I remote in and tell the software that I want to use administrator mode, it does not always blank screen or take away the users ability to move the mouse or use keyboard, this can be aggravating when trying to fix issues.

Mike
Desktop Specialist in USA
Rechtsberatung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great information all in one place

Kommentare: Enjoy using this for ease of information in one place.

Able to see all PC information in one spot. Easy to remote control and see what programs are installed on the PC. Also can remote manage the PC through Task Manager option, Power Option, File Manage, and run Command Prompt as admin when needed.

If the user has multiple screens, you have to switch between them instead of being able to use a scroll bar to move back and forth between them.

Billy
IT Manager in UK
Bildungsmanagement, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Simply the best remote and management software around

Kommentare: We have been using this software for around 10 years now and if it was not up to the job, well, we would not still be using it. I think coming from an IT support enviorment that speak volumes.

Using the console is super easy, and offering remote support and remote management is plain and simple.

I can't really think of anything that these people have not thought about.

Jelle
Allround it employee in Niederlande
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Excellent for remote support

Kommentare: Being able to quickly check a system and give remote control support works excellent. It's mostly very quick.

We purchased Goverlan mainly for the remote control capabilities. Their Active Directory toolset is great too, for example able to do a recursive group membership query.

Some of the options are a little confusing or not too well organized. Also some GUI elements look a bit outdated.

IT Manager in USA
Tiefbau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Good product all around

Kommentare: For the feature set, and how it's licensed it's a great product.

Simple, effective and easy to navigate interface with plenty of options. Great bang for the buck.

My success rate deploying software is rather low; wish it were as effective and PDQ Deploy. Also have occasional issues with accessing end points (random SSPI errors).

George
Information Services Specialist in USA
Bau, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Easy to navigate and use. Makes remote desktop assistance easy.

Kommentare: The benefit that I can remotely do my work without leaving my office to go fix an issue at a job site.

Ease of finding users and the computers that they're logged into. Being able to connect to a user that's miles away without needing any input from them.

Resolution when user has a dual monitor set up. First time install some times requires that the Windows firewall is disabled.

Marcus
Inventory Control | I.T. in USA

Goverlan has been a fantastic replacement to our out-dated remote support software.

-Multiple protocols available to use to connect, not just the Goverlan client. -Multiple, simultaneous connections within one main window. -Updates are easy to install. -Control and maintenance of Active Directory from within the Administration/Diagnostics window. -Visibility of what computers a user is logged in to. -Disk management ability without having to log in to a remote session.

-So far, I like the GUI changes in v9 but, I miss the blue theme options. -In v9, the 'Observe Only' has been removed from the tab of each remote session. It's still available under Session Controls but, having it in each tab was convenient.

Yefim
IT technician in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great software !

Kommentare: I am using it to remove into client computers which are having issues. These problems can be drivers issues , email issues , logging in issues , etc. with governlan you can do it all.

This software is so easy to use and extremely helpful in my day to day life.

I have no complaints what’s so ever. I enjoy this software and would never go back.

Zach
Systems Admin in USA

Ease of use software .

The ability to remote into users PCs and view settings. Setting scope options if really nice for pushing updates or finding data. Highly recommend.

DNS issues seem to be an issue when trying to connect to a users PC via hostname. Sometimes the software will not respond in windows 7.

it in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Great product

The functionality and options are really great.

The software does not respond at times, Closes when you try to set focus. Would like some more detailed information when trying to use the product. Example when using scope actions a list of command examples would help