Zonka Feedback Bewertungen

4,8 /5
    4,9 /5
    4,9 /5

Über Zonka Feedback

Zonka ist eine Echtzeit-Feedback-Management-Plattform für Unternehmen, die Feedback offline, vor Ort und über das Internet erfasst.

Erfahre mehr über Zonka Feedback

Shefali V.
Director of Operations
Möbel, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 27.10.2020

"The perfect feedback software"

Kommentare: Zonka Feedback is a very modern-looking Survey Software with extremely good looking surveys and feedback forms. It’s easy and fun setting up the surveys using Zonka Feedback’s visual Survey Builder. I don’t have to imagine how my surveys would look to my customers. Survey setting up is extremely intuitive as well and since I’m using it in my organisation for conducting more market research and questionnaire, the survey logics come very handy to me. With COVID, I’m able to send out these surveys via email using Zonka Feedback and set up easy reminders also in their new version. Beyond everything though, what really stands out for me is the reporting. It is absolutely kickass. I get too many detailed reports in one click and I really love the way the entire Analytics system is designed. It allows me to quickly browse through reports as well as go in-depth by drilling down, using filters and what not. Reporting is extremely powerful at Zonka Feedback and I believe, that’s what really makes it stand out amongst other survey and feedback softwares.

Vorteile: Extremely quick and easy to set up. The team is very helpful and easy to work with. And best of all, reporting. The analytics section is designed so well and is so informative. It has helped our team take a lot of good business decisions that we otherwise were extremely clueless about. While most survey softwares and feedback softwares give analytics, Zonka Feedback has really put mind at the effectiveness of the reports, especially from a decision-making perspective and value-addition to the business.

Nachteile: Nothing so far. The tool has been really amazing for my marketing and operations team. We have been able to do research surveys very swiftly and easily. The team is also helpful in setting up and the experience is great.

• Bewertet am 27.10.2020
I p singh G.
Senior Manager
Gastgewerbe, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 6.5.2020

"Zonka Feedback - Useful tool for an office"

Kommentare: Have seen many functionalities been added since I started using it. I am a satisfied user.

Vorteile: Very versatile application and can be use in many different ways. We use it for employee satisfaction for various service delivery, gathering day to day data, managing Annual maintenance records and so on...

Nachteile: The export of data need little more flexibility to play around and derive 360 degree information.

• Bewertet am 6.5.2020
M b N.
General Manager - Operations
    Nicht bewertet
  • Bewertet am 30.4.2020

"Zonka..! The One stop Solution for Feedbacks mechanism"

Kommentare: We used to collect the feedbacks manually through the registers. Now we have moved to Zonka, which helps us to fetch all the reports on the dashboard.

Vorteile: The ease of creating feedback forms with various formats. Also, the extensive reporting that is available helps us to do a better analysis.

Nachteile: Not all the comments can be downloaded in the pdf.

• Bewertet am 30.4.2020
Saloni G.
Öffentliche Sicherheit, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 27.8.2020

"Easy and Efficient Survey Software"

Kommentare: The best thing about Zonka Feedback is that it’s really easy to use. I hunted them in my previous organization and was pretty certain my teammates would be happy using it for the same reason. It’s easy to create surveys, send them, look at feedbacks coming in and all the reporting. Very easy to navigate around and friendly interface. UI has improved a lot over time and I love it even more now. So easy to capture feedback and do NPS surveys. In my previous company we used it with automation and it worked really smoothly and with the interface, we’re using it now and it works easy too.
Reporting is a great advantage and honestly, I’m really happy with it!
Recommend to all teams.

Vorteile: Pretty easy to use. Reporting is great. Friendly UI. Constant improvements and new features. Good support.

Nachteile: No cons as of now. I’m pretty happy with Zonka Feedback and recommend it.

• Bewertet am 27.8.2020
Vrinda A.
Analyst
Finanzdienstleistungen, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 12.6.2020

"A great feedback software"

Kommentare: We majorly use this for email surveys and sending surveys with additional info works pretty well for us. Gives us superb reports instantly and has helped in making some kickass decisions. I definitely recommend the tool. For three major reasons -
1. The helpful tool
2. The ease of the software
3. The feedback reporting

Vorteile: I have been using Zonka for quite some time now and it's actually quite a good customer tool to us. What I really like is that I can quickly set up feedback forms without any help. Initially I thought it might be a task and used to take help from the team (and they were very helpful about it). But for a few weeks now, I have been setting it up myself and it's great.

Nachteile: Nothing to dislike as of now. Have used the software for Customer Feedback majorly using email surveys. We have used integration to automate this and use it manually as well. It's pretty easy once you set it up.

• Bewertet am 12.6.2020
Artificial Intelligence Research Intern
Forschung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 8.5.2020

"Easy to use and superb analytics"

Vorteile: There are many softwares that allow you to collect data really. Free ones too. And I have used them all quite extensively to capture data, run market research surveys and gather data. But it leaves me with a lot of data, that I have to analyze and run reports on. Which consumes time. So I tried Zonka Feedback and it worked for me. Besides being very similar to the others in terms of creating online surveys, the biggest advantage for me is the reporting. The reporting hits home! I am able to see my response data instantly. Text analytics are very very handy and best thing is that it's all easy enough. It hardly takes me anytime to set up my surveys (I run them quite frequently) for work and research. Basically, an excellent tool for capturing data. 1. Highly user-friendly
2. Increased my response rate - since the surveys look oh-so-good
3. Easy to configure
4. Can run unlimited surveys together
5. Any question types can be added
6. Can upload images - comes very handy for me in surveys
7. I am in Germany, so besides English, I run surveys in multiple languages. That's taken care of as well
8. Reporting is great (I already mentioned)

Nachteile: I cannot think about anything I really dislike. It's my favorite surveying tool so far!

• Bewertet am 8.5.2020
Srinivasamoorthy B.
Manager HR
Chemikalien, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 6.7.2020

"Best Feedback Software module out there!!!"

Kommentare: There was no option to capture visitor feedback, when they visit the site/office. Though notebooks were kept for them update, it wasn't an easy process. Zonka software really helped in capturing the feedback easy, with Tablets placed as kiosks at security/reception. Simple survey taking within a minute to fill, made it easier for the visitors

Vorteile: 1. Predefined surveys and options to use different languages for setting up the survey. Loads of templates to choose from.
2. Easy to integrate with the existing IT framework. Real-time capturing of feedback from visitors and sync in the server through wifi/data.
3. Different modes of usages, mobile, tab, email, apps, weblinks

Nachteile: Some reports to introduced new, for better analysis

• Bewertet am 6.7.2020
Kanagaraj S.
Head - Business Development
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 3.7.2020

"User Friendly Feedback Tool"

Kommentare: Overall the tool is very user friendly. Through this app we were able to track our patient experience on real time and also if there was any suggestion or negative experience we were able to act on it immediately. This helps us to ensure that all our patients leave our hospital with a positive experience.

Vorteile: Ease to set-up. Instantly shares the feedback with the Team members.

Nachteile: Nothing Specific. Dashboard can be dynamic to make it more effective.

• Bewertet am 3.7.2020
Product Consultant
Verbraucherdienste, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 7.5.2020

"a feedback to boost your nps, Csat and help sales enablement"

Kommentare: The interface is clean, easy-to-use. Text Analytics for even multilingual surveys is a brilliant idea! I can bring my entire team here to work together and manage feedbacks from one place.

Vorteile: The starting pointing - which is to create surveys with ease using logic as well as the end point - the reporting and insights - all put together it works great for all stages and eliminates the use of spreadsheets in running analytics. My favourite part is the ability to customise it for any of my requirements and use it for both collecting data by running surveys as well as for capturing NPS and Customer Feedback. It’s very easy to integrate with Help Desk and run automated surveys and to pull data to our CRMs. Incredibly easy to run NPS Survey program across various platforms.

Nachteile: I'd more visibility on the feature roadmaps. Just to be able to align myself to what's in store.

Lloyd M.
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

"Real Time Feedback"

Vorteile: The solution allows for you to hear the customer's voice in real time allowing for better CX and actioning. I love that it is not limited to being online or offline on all possible channel's.

Nachteile: Nothing to be honest it's a solution I believe that is impacting the industry at a pace it should be.

Deputy Manager
Unterhaltungselektronik, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 29.10.2019

"Superb software for feedback!"

Vorteile: - Super easy to set up on our own
- Can completely customize for different needs with any type of questions which works great for multiple teams
- The reporting is good - can filter most results and schedule and download the files for team reporting
- We have also recently started using this for client feedback as well by different teams
Zonka Feedback has really helped us streamline our feedback management at our company!

Nachteile: We haven't faced any issues in the software yet.

• Bewertet am 29.10.2019
Tanya K.
Digital Marketing Lead
  • Bewertet am 4.5.2020

"Definitely recommend!!"

Kommentare: We use Zonka Feedback for various purposes at our organization. It allows us to present beautiful feedback forms and surveys to our customers and clients to get their feedback at various stages of development and post-delivery. We have also used Zonka Feedback during events and trade shows to run small quizzes and to capture leads and data. The design is fresh and fun. Creating feedback forms is easy and my whole team can do it without any fuss or technical know-how. The best part though is the analytics. The reporting and analytics around feedback are brilliant and spot on. They’re also constantly adding more features, which is helpful.

Vorteile: Zonka Feedback is very easy to use and open to customizations - helps a lot when you need to produce quick surveys for different scenarios (which is something we have to do most of the time). Plus, it's low-code and device friendly, gives us a lot of space to switch between iPad/phones/computers whenever needed.

Nachteile: It worked out good for us - the features, the usability, the interface.

• Bewertet am 4.5.2020
Software Engineer
  • Bewertet am 2.10.2018

"Get your customer feedback easily"

Vorteile: - Features to customize your feedback screen, they are having various option for feedback.
- Option to get user email, phone number and other details before they give feedback.
- In built kiosk, which will save your cost.
- Battery performance and monitoring.
- Alerts on feedback.

Nachteile: - Sometimes while submitting feedback screen takes lot of time before taking app/tab to the home screen.

• Bewertet am 2.10.2018
Anuj M.
Co owner
    Nicht bewertet
  • Bewertet am 19.2.2018

"Very good support and easy to use."

Vorteile: Easy to use, user can easily navigate and we can customize the feed back pages by own. Easy to track the feedbacks.

Nachteile: Exporting the data is lityle bit challenge. We can select different columns but exported data have different columns.

• Bewertet am 19.2.2018
Chris S.
chef owner
  • Bewertet am 2.6.2020

"Zonka was exactly what we were looking for"

Vorteile: We were really happy to discover Zonka as it offered not only full functionality as needed but also great flexibility and reporting.

Nachteile: Lacking a bit of flexibility on reporting

• Bewertet am 2.6.2020
Patrick B.
General Manager
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 9.9.2019

"Really nice app !"

Kommentare: We are leading enquiries in the retai sector using tablets. This app is really easy to use and efficient.

Vorteile: Functionalities are really complete, really nice reports, nice funcitionalities

Nachteile: Some design functions which are not fully supported

• Bewertet am 9.9.2019
Vinit R.
Quality Assurance Manager
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 8.5.2017

"Zonka App has really really helped us a lot to improve our feedback collection and analysis system."

Vorteile: The best part is we moved from paper feedback system to zonka app which is completely digital and it has every day alert notification which is great. -The app does the complete analysis so it saves time -The dashboard gives to complete live information so that you can act on feedback real time.

• Bewertet am 8.5.2017
Gita P.
11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Quelle: SoftwareAdvice
  • Bewertet am 8.3.2018

"Nice!"

Kommentare: Awesome

Vorteile: I absolutely couldn't survive without this program. It makes my job so much easier! I would definitely recommend

• Quelle: SoftwareAdvice
  • Bewertet am 8.3.2018
Rohit D.
Software Engineer
Computer-Software, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 30.8.2020

"Great software/tool for feedbacks and Surveys"

Kommentare: Zonka Feedback has been handy in taking feedback internally from team members. I enjoy the quick feedback reports and the analysis I see. I can create bespoke forms and engage my teams in surveys and polls. It’s quite a nifty feedback tool and has been a good find for me.

Vorteile: Modifications are easy to make. Reports are instant and very interesting. I can download data in one click and also set up every day reports to my mail.

Nachteile: I am happy with Zonka Feedback currently and it meets all my requirements. It also has features that I haven’t explored so I’m sure there is more to like.

• Bewertet am 30.8.2020
Henrik P.
Service & Training Manager
  • Bewertet am 20.6.2019

"Great product"

Vorteile: Easy to use good costumer service, great response rate from costumers

Nachteile: I have no negative comments about Zonka

• Bewertet am 20.6.2019
Megha V.
Head Marketing
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 23.9.2019

"Good experience with Zonka - highly recommended"

Vorteile: Ease of set up, customization and implementation

Nachteile: The inability to skip non relevant sections within a questionnaire

• Bewertet am 23.9.2019
Louis I.
IT Support Coordinator
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 12.5.2017

"Zonka has been a huge help in gathering client satisfaction data."

Kommentare: Great data around client satisfaction.

Vorteile: Zonka is very easy to use, and the customization and reporting options are endless. It's very easy to create a professional-looking survey in minutes.

Nachteile: I have yet to encounter much that I would change. Some of the raw data is a little difficult to look at sometimes, but in the past 6 months, Zonka has made many improvements in this area.

• Bewertet am 12.5.2017
Priya A.
Sr. Ex Marketing
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 16.7.2020

"Schmersal India feedback for Zonka"

Kommentare: Overall experience was very good.
We are happy with the service provided.

Vorteile: Yes it was very easy to use.
User friendly
Data analysis was good

Nachteile: No nothing to complain about.
It meeted our expectations and needs.

• Bewertet am 16.7.2020