Über Zingtree

Zingtree erleichtert das Erstellen interaktiver Entscheidungsbäume, Aufrufskripts, Prozessleitfäden, Diagnosesysteme und mehr.

Erfahre mehr über Zingtree

Looks nice and functions well. We chose Zingtree above other platforms because of its integration with ZenDesk.

The Virtual Designer is also TERRIBLE and I had to write out each of the nodes on sticky notes on my wall to make any sense of this thing after it got to a certain size.

Bewertungen zu Zingtree

Zingtree hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 96 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Zingtree bereits verwendet?

Yogesh
Yogesh
Sr. Product Engineer in Indien
Gastgewerbe, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Love it! Use to create comprehensive trees to assist support teams

Kommentare: Execution Accuracy.
Operational Efficiency
Improved resource utilisation
Improved experience for our support teams.

ease of creating content integration with Wordpress - which hosts our knowledge base. Extremely professional Technical support . support team come back to me in few hours not days. Seamless purchase I recommended a feature and they had the technology but they hardened it very quickly. So Webhooks is a great addition.

cost. could be more economical. If your tree is very complex with hundreds and thousands of moving pieces - you've to build your trees 'outside' of zingtree . I use workflowy instead and then circle my way back to Zingtree.

Rechtsberatung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Quick, efficient, great training tool. Downside is it can be sometime glitch y.

Kommentare: Compliance is 100% improved from this time last time. There is another huge bonus in that it has reduced the time required for our team members to understand and use the script. However there are numerous communication issues it has with salesforce that create major issues in the pitch and flow. These mistakes while easy for me to identify are not easy for team members to fix.

Ease of use for team members. Great scripting tool for compliance. Greatly reduces on boarding time.

It can be glitchy and screens can lock. Not frequent but creates disruptions for team members.

Warren
Digital Marketing Manager in UK
Anwaltskanzlei, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Abrupt service changes

2,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Very poor. The very limited free offering met our initial needs, and we were likely to upgrade to a paid plan as our needs expanded. Abruptly removing the free offering, and attempting to force us into a paid plan before it was wanted or needed wasted the time we had invested in the product, and left us looking for a competitor that is actually reliable and won't completely change their offering.

Enabled us to embed a simple decision tree into our website.

Abruptly removed their free service, rending the time we had spent setting up our embedded decision tree a complete waste.

Doug
Director, Data Governance in USA

Positive from every perspective!

Platform is EXTREAMLY simple to design, implement, manage and scale. In the rare case we had a question, the support team responded very quickly to provide assistance. The team is also very eager to help solve new business problems by adding new functionality to the platform. We are designing new trees across our organization to drive processes optimization.

Honestly, cannot think of one. Each time I `think that feature would be nice to have, the team points me to the solution.

Brooke
Brooke
Associate Technical User Support Analyst in USA

Zingtree was just what we needed for our call center to troubleshoot!

Kommentare: Easy to use, easily customizable, great for new hires and scripting alike!

Great for new hire training as well as existing employees scripting! Zingtree has added many new features and functionality upgrades over the past year that have made wonderful improvements.

Sometimes it takes a while to get someone to respond when you submit a question or enhancement request through customer service or tech support but they always to respond and help out as they are able!

Outsourcing/Offshoring, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

It is pretty easy to use and customize.

Made my life easier in terms of conveying directions to end user. Very user-friendly for both end user and development. The interface is relatively easy to navigate and has tons of application in our line of work.

As the product is easy to use. The interface is not really complicated and pretty straightforward. And based on what Ian using the product for, I have nothing negative to say about the product.

Crystal
Crystal
Marketing Content Developer in USA
Versicherung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Make Your Own Knowledge Base

We used Zingtree as a knowledge base. What a great way to create "interactive" help for consumers. Zingtree makes it easy with multiple ways to build. There is a bit of a learning curve, but not much. There's so many things you can do with Zingtree, the possibilities are endless. Good for ANY industry.

We had to move away from Zingtree because of the cost. You have to pay per click...there was no way to IP filter, etc. As our business grew and we became more successful, the cost of Zingtree went up. It just wasn't a viable option for us, but Zingtree was so nice when we told them we were moving away. We sung their praises from the rooftops! A great product that I continue to tell people about today. :)

Lasse
Lasse
Operations Manager in Dänemark
Telekommunikation, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use with ALOT of advanced possibilities.

Kommentare: More fcr, easy internal and external help center

The easy go to approach. It is easy to get going and there is a lot of guides and inspiration available + good support!!

It could be more advanced with possibilities to do more but that will possibly mess with the easy go to approach for new comers.

This is excellent and easy to learn. Great flexibility for implementation. Great product.

Kommentare: Used to set up interactive trouble shooting guide to capture tribal machine and maintenance knowledge, and this worked great. Feed back email great feature to correct/add information to trees.

Easy to learn and setup with flexible implementation techniques to make the presentation of each screen unique. Great support to help resolve any issues. Working on Interactive In-house Trouble Shooting Guide, and great place to capture tribal knowledge.

Had to get a separate software to put videos into trees due to IT firewall of facility. Has to have access to internet to work, or pay great price to put in isolated version.

Alexis
Digital Marketing Manager in USA
Konsumgüter, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Zingtree was the perfect solution for an interactive troubleshooting walkthrough tool.

Zingtree's backend interface is extremely intuitive and user friendly. U.S. Boiler has been able to easily and accurately create troubleshooting walkthroughs for U.S. Boiler products. These walkthroughs are utilized by our customer base. The troubleshooting scenarios are easy to update and allow us to embed videos and imagery to better demonstrate how to solve certain issues.

The only issue I've experienced with Zingtree is the sizing of imagery. My images were not responsive to mobile devices. However, I did reach out to a representative of Zingtree and my problem was promptly resolved.

Melvin
Director, Business Solution Design & Support in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great product...Extremely flexible tool for the contact center environment.

Kommentare: Ability to improve quality and onboarding of contact center staff.

It's flexibility and reliability is what makes the product stand out from similar applications. Would recommend it to ay company that requires a flow three solution.

The form aspect of the tool could use a little improvement. We would like to be able to more easily create forms and transmit the data to our data warehouse.

Gadi
Director, Customer Support in USA

pretty good experience, friendly support - open to hearing about feature requests.

troubleshooting tool for customers on our help center which allows the customer to understand if they have a hardware issue and what to do with it.

We were hoping for more ticket workflow enforcement for the agent side in Zendesk. Need to implement a procedural workflow to guide/restrict agents on how to work a ticket.

Larissa
CEO in Australien

Trees were very easy to build and look great with full ability to add images and format text.

Kommentare: Helps my customers find the answers they want with minimal ongoing staff input.

I found it really easy to customise formatting of each node. Overall the program is very intuitive and easy to use.

I had trouble embedding my decision tree into an older version of a Godaddy website builder, but with great support from the Zingtree team we found a work-around that looked great!

Hannah
csr manager in USA

very easy to use, intuitive

Zing tree has been a huge help to the company, it was used by my CSR to book calls and categorize them correctly. Its easy to build and easy to use.

I honestly haven't run across any cons using zingtree. it's been user-friendly and we love it!

Cassie
Web Manager/Developer in USA

Zingtree has helped our agents improve efficiency by having service steps at their fingertips.

Zing tree is easy to use for both our agents and our admins. We like that we can tie together smaller trees and provide a robust support system for our agents.

Sometimes the menu structures are a little bit clunky and can make the build a little confusing on trees that have many options.

Filip
Senior employee IT Helpdesk in Belgien

I'm a new user but it is so intuitive in use ...

Kommentare: It gives us the possibility to increase the self-reliance of our EndUsers

The ease of use, make complex things easy. Ease of use to link multiple decision trees in just one big roadbook for solving rather complex IT problems for EndUsers

I 'mis' the possibility to change the font of the Enduser view I 'mis' the possibility to change the fontsize of the Enduser view I 'mis' the possibility (or have not found it yet) the possibility to give imported pictures 'relative" sizes which follow the size of the popup for the EndUser view

Brian
Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

ZIngtree does what we need it to and we like it

Kommentare: We hope to have an end user self-service website.

Clean UI and the end user experience is really nice. It's easy to get started, and there seems to be a lot of support documentation.

I can't throw anyone on the project, the people I've tried to get to take over building support trees get overwhelmed. It seems like we have to switch between views a lot.

Tashay
Customer Care Manager in USA

We are using Zingtree in our contact center to streamline our call handling process.

I love the support, it is exceptional. I also like how easy it is for my agents to use. The presentation of the flow once you create it, also is awesome.

It isn't that intuitive and it can be hard to find videos to show exactly what you need to do. When I am trying to set up flows I often have to reach out for help, that is a little frustrating for me. I also hate that the system doesn't connect with some of our internal systems, our agents log in to way too many systems as is.

Amber
Amber
Telekommunikation

Best Product of it's Kind

Kommentare: Automation - time is money, and Zingtree saves me a lot of time!

Once you start digging in, you see that the possibilities are open-ended. There are several tutorials that provide a full walk-through, but in many scenarios, they're just a starting point if you start thinking out of the box. I think one of the major pros is that the staff is very receptive to user input. Often if you're trying to find a way to make something work, they'll either help you or include it on the next release.

There's a bit of a learning curve, but compared to similar services, I wouldn't let it deter you from using it.

Internet, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great service, fast deployment

I used ZingTree about a year ago and found it easy to get up and running and easy to embed into our websites

I found that re-using pieces of trees to be a bit of a burden. I know you've made some progresses to move it forward

Vincentas
Vincentas
Customer Experience Manager in Dänemark
Rundfunk, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

We tried to use it for internal training and it should not be used this way

Kommentare: Build internal knowledge base and troubleshooting tool

Easy to build simple "trees" Plenty of different styles that help to customize experience Possibility to add images into questions and options Excellent support

Tree can get very complicated and hard to navigate I think it lacks better UI for more advanced setups where multiple layers are needed

Efe
Program Manager in Irland

We are very hapy with the process maps we are using in our team.

Being able to jump from step to step very easily helped us apply the required process in a very efficient way. And helped our agents to effectively use it.

The fact that not all users can see the whole process map in 1 picture/screen. If I'm not wrong that functionality is not available for our agents.

Carly
Carly
Quality Assurance Specialist- Client Service Operations in USA

So easy to use- I try to think of projects in which I can use it!

So easy to use! I often try to think of how I can use Zingtree in my current projects. I find the demos super helpful too and have modeled a few projects based on them.

Sometimes not super intuitive navigating around from the nodes pages- wish it was easier to edit from main pages

Kimberly
Sr Process Business Analyst in USA

Zingtree is very easy to use. I would like more dynamics.

The application is easy to use overall. I prefer to build my trees freehanded rather than using the pre-defined templates.

I would like to see more style options; choices other than just panels or buttons and more font selections would be nice.

Eric

Very simple to use

quick set up and did everything it said it would do and more! So many use cases that this product is good for.

I don't like the pricing model. I would rather pay flat fee and know exactly what I am getting. I would like to encourage our team to use it more, but I am charged the more they use it. I completely understand as this is a standard pricing model for SAAS.