Property Vista Erfahrungen

Über Property Vista

Property Vista ist eine umfassende Software für das Immobilienmanagement. Am besten geeignet für Portfolios mit über 100 Einheiten

Erfahre mehr über Property Vista

Vista is easy to navigate and update information on tenants, lease agreements, tickets, purchase requisitions.

I don’t like the glitches on rare occasions when using on mobile browsers.

Bewertungen zu Property Vista

Property Vista hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 50 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Property Vista bereits verwendet?

Property Manager in USA
Immobilien, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Easy to Use, Great Support

Kommentare: Using this software has helped with the owners' satisfaction and has helped free up more time for me in the office. Online transactions are up. Assessments are being paid on time. It really brought the community in the 21st century.

The small details are all covered. For example, I like that you can alter the staff's access levels. It's not black or white, they tend to the areas in between.

There are glitches which hold up productivity at times. But I'm sure they're working those out and all will be well in future testings.

Marshall
President in Kanada

myCommunity is a way for us to ensure accessibility and an open, two-way dialogue with our residents

The myCOMMUNITY portal has led to an increase in our resident satisfaction. It allows our residents to pay their rent online without having to worry about ordering cheques or having to drop payment off at the site. Our residents can also submit their maintenance requests online which are received by our staff instantly. It allows for a faster turn around and eliminates paper maintenance requests from going missing. It also allows for a more effective way to communicate to our residents

Josh
Josh
Managing Broker in Kanada
Immobilien, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Worst experience ever! RUN FOR THE HILLS!

Kommentare: I have used many different Property Management software over the last 6 years. Non have been perfect so with the new company I was willing to give this group a shot as their demo promised a lot that looks good in theory. ERROR. After paying my money on [SENSITIVE CONTENT] it took them a week just to get me access to the system. Once I got access to the system it has taken over a month just to get the basic system up and running. I'm running a company and at no point was I ever told it was going to take months just to get it functioning properly. I have used both Yardi and Buildium and when I signed up in the past with their competitors I was up and running within 1 day of paying for the system and implementation was smooth and simple. Trying to get anything done in Property Vista is like trying to run through a labyrinth. They try to make everything over complicated and try to customize it too much. The main DashBoard is a Joke and does not give you a quick snapshot of everything happening in the system. Entering a new Unit should be as simple as enter owner -> enter building -> enter unit -> enter lease done!
But no you have to enter the building then go to another section to enter the unit, then go into the back end to enter the owner then enter the landlord...
We live in a fast pase industry where rentals come and go sometimes within a week or 2. Spending 15-20+ hours on training just to getting the system up and running over several weeks/ months while running...

There are NO PROS for me. This has been the worst software implication I have ever experienced.

Everything. It takes forever to implement the system. the system is NOT intuitive. there is no logic to how the system flows. It takes a very long time to enter new units. The customer service is the WORST I have ever experienced.

Adriana
Property Admin in Kanada
Immobilien, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Go Vista

Kommentare: I use vista daily to update any information on tenants payment, lease agreement, purchase requisitions, maintenance request (follow up and close when done). Checking message center daily and answer open tickets

More details needed on Purchase requisitions aspect ( inspection area, service areas). We would request the possibility of not receiving 2 email of system notification when every purchase requisitions are processed.

Bo
Building Manager in Kanada
Immobilien, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Best Software I worked so far in my business

This product is very easy to use, has all the features I need to do my day to day work. All of my tasks are easy to overlook. If my tenants have questions or need information, it is very easy and fast on Property Vista to look everything up. Maintenance requests (eliminates paper maintenance requests from going missing), payments, application , units and Dashboard - I just love it and would recommend this software anytime

There is nothing not to like about this software

President in Kanada

We have information now at our fingertips. It's much easier to know correct details and respond well

We now have a connection point into our entire resident base. The myCOMMUNITY resident portal has led to a significant increase in our tenant self service, online transactions for both rent and maintenance are way up and we are experiencing dramatic improvements in overall resident satisfaction. I'm not sure how we ever operated in the past without their help. If you're looking for happier residents, these are the guys to talk to.

Some times it is hard to know how to do new things within the system. But the help desk is always there and quick to answer.

Alex
Kw maintenance technician in Kanada
Baumaterial, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Property management software easy to use

Kommentare: I use it literally everyday, my experience is great . And easy to use . Makes my day easier

The best part is the ability to use it anywhere . Whenever . And however you need . It works for you and your residents. In both communication and follow ups.

I don’t like the glitches on rare occasions when using on mobile browsers .. would really like to see an official app.

Ashly
Property Manager in Kanada
Immobilien, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Very positive. I would change a few things but generally I have had an easy time with staff.

I enjoy the dashboard and having the info at my fingertips. I like that I can edit my staff’s access levels. Depositing is a breeze.

The messages section is confusing as there are too many options depending on where it’s come from. Adding a guarantor to a lease is far too complicated. It’s not realistic to expect one off the bat. Wish we didn’t get logged out so quickly.

Great product Great support

It ties everything together. We'd be lost without Property Vista. Use it every day, all day long.

Angie
Regional Director of Operations in Kanada
Immobilien, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Overall my experience has been fine and no major issues.

Property Vista Program is very user friendly. No issues

Sometimes I have difficult nagivating or working with the mobile app.

Antwort von Property Vista Software

vor 5 Tagen

We are glad that you find Property Vista user friendly. Feel free to reach out to us at helpme@propertyvista.com at any time should you need help with the mobile app. Thank you for your continued support. - Property Vista Team

Eugene
Building Rep in Kanada

Love Working With This

When first introduced to this system I was a bit leery of how I would be able to adapt to the system. However, it is very easy to use and actually I enjoy working with it. There are so many features that help me out ie: can track who has paid rent online , work orders, communications , unit inspections. Very multi functional system.

Can't think of anything; it does everything that I need.

Elia
Director in Kanada
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Good Property Management software

Kommentare: excellent.

Good Property management software, saves time. No more dealing with cheques and etransfers. sign your leases electronically and keep track everything you need to manage your property and tenants

If you have a lot of tenants and properties it will take some effort to get started. but it is worth it and the company helps you onboard.

Alysia
Site Administrator in Kanada
, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

I love that I can do application and payments easily here. When something’s needed of someone it’s easy to communicate what I need to them in one spot.

Kommentare: I would like to see an app for our iPhones that is easy to go in and out of without constant sign in and phone twister.

I would like to be able to do my own blasts to my properties without having to go to someone at the office level.

Grace
Junior Property Accountant in Kanada
Gewerbeimmobilien, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Customer Supports are very supportive and helpful. They provide exceptional customer service

It is easy to use, it makes my work easier especially in doing bank reconciliation. Easy to search for specific data that I need.The notifications are very useful. It makes the collection of rent easy for both the tenant and landlord.

Kate

Honest Review and Experience with Property Vista

Sales representative [SENSITIVE CONTENT] did a decent job highlighting features we were interested in, but failed to do a deep dive on the full scope of the software. They did agree to provide us with access to a test environment before signing up, however the environment they provided was completely broken, they would not, or could not, provide the correct permissions, and there was no test data populated. After signing up we were shown an example of their working test environment, yet we were never provided access to test beforehand, and this was never addressed or fixed.

We found the interface to be outdated, clunky, and not user friendly. There is no proper App to go along with the software (other than a few maintenance functions, which are severely lacking), search functions are awful - ultimately into 6 weeks of onboarding and training by the Property Vista trainer, our team collectively decided that this is not a good fit for us. There is also no customer service... at ALL

Antwort von Property Vista Software

vor 2 Monaten

Thank you for your feedback on our sales process. We'll be investigating and correcting any issues with our demo environment. The demo environment contains sample data that can be manipulated to showcase the functionality of the software. We do grant access to the demo environment as users need to be trained on the software first. Our product team is currently working on a UI update that will streamline the software and hide functionality that is not used as often. Unfortunately, these needs do vary from client to client and as such we have taken your feedback for further consideration. Property Vista provides a seamless tenant experience and a robust set of configuration options to meet client needs. This requires some initial setup to ensure the options available to tenants match operational flows.

Asad
Property Manager in Kanada

Property Vista is a great tool from the operations and admin perspective

The tenant/management communication module helps a lot in day to day operations. It has definitely changed the way of interaction and making processes easier.

The glitches that sometime puts a hold to different items can be annoying. However they are rectified in a timely manner.

Sundeep
Site Administrator in Kanada
Immobilien, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Friendly Easy

Kommentare: A very good software. Use it daiyly for all administrative work.

Ease of getting tenants info and PO done and maintenance management

In maintenance, need an option of work in progress. Also don't need the hour optin of giving notices. sometimes the contractor will come same day for inspection & repairs so PV doesn't accept less than 24 hours. Please remove that. Make it a notice to be sent without any barrier for time.

Tracy
CEO in Kanada

Property Vista, has a great platform that is very user friendly for all users of my company.

Property Vista's platform has allowed our operation processes to be more efficient with quality assurance, leasing and communication with our renters.

I currently have no cons at this time with the Property Vista software.

Lemonia
Resident Manager in Kanada
Unternehmensberatung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Makes my work easier

Kommentare: Overall working with vista helped me a lot on my administration part of the job. It's very easy to use and I'm also using it as a tenant too and makes it extremely easy to do payments and submit my work orders.

Pros: everything I need to do is in this program. Makes my work much easier.

Cons: doesn't have the Blind carbon copy(BCC) for messages makes it harder to send the same message to multiple tenants

Nancy
Controller in Kanada
Gewerbeimmobilien, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

The software is easy to search for specific data

This makes the collection of rent easy for both the tenant and the landlord. This saves a lot of time on both ends and is easy to use.

Ranjini
A/R Admin in Kanada
Immobilien, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Property Vista allows me to easily prepare /run N4, set up PAP and finding property information

Some great aspects about PV is that ,it is very fast and easy to gather information also has help option that assists with many problems that the user may have ,for example the help button gives us instructions on any tool that may be unfamiliar to the user .overall PV is grate software that is easy to use and is very efficient

Automatically lock out for inactive

maria
leasing coordinator in Kanada
Marketing & Werbung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Vista

Kommentare: Im using vista for the past 2yrs and everything is easy to use

easy to use easy to choose units and its shows all documents

sometimes is slow until it open i need to do refresh couple of times

Hausmeisterservice, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Well featured but a bit hard to use.

Kommentare: Property Vista is a good company. They have a great product generally.

Property Vista does a lot of various tasks.

The software is not intuitively easy for the prospects to use if they have english as a 2nd language.

Elena
Property Administrator in Kanada
Immobilien, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use or to get help if extra support needed

The System's dashboards are making it very easy and fast to find the right information or folder to work in.

Can't really see any cons for me.

Kris