Über Property Vista

Property Vista ist eine umfassende Software für das Immobilienmanagement. Am besten geeignet für Portfolios mit über 100 Einheiten

Erfahre mehr über Property Vista

Vista is easy to navigate and update information on tenants, lease agreements, tickets, purchase requisitions.

I don’t like the glitches on rare occasions when using on mobile browsers.

Bewertungen zu Property Vista

Property Vista hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 72 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Property Vista bereits verwendet?

Great product Great support

It ties everything together. We'd be lost without Property Vista. Use it every day, all day long.

Dave
Property Manager in Kanada
Immobilien, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Property Vista as invaluable resource in property management...

Kommentare: - Game changing for my day to day
- Especially effective in the field
- Accompanied app needs a more individualized maintenance submission feature
- Partial inspection submission would be an easy bridge to the above recommendation

- Highly functional while in the field - Allows building managers to be precise in tenant relations - User Interface flows despite the effective variability of the program - Ability to submit maintenance report inspections is a game changer - User ability continues to increase and depth of functionality is effectively maintained

- Would be hard for me to consider any of these Cons as the program is so effective - I would ask that maintenance reporting be individualized: * Ability to take a photo, make a comment, attribute a building, and submit individually - If not practical, the ability to submit partial inspections would be more pragmatic at the building manager level

Josh
Josh
Managing Broker in Kanada
Immobilien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Worst experience ever! RUN FOR THE HILLS!

Kommentare: I have used many different Property Management software over the last 6 years. Non have been perfect so with the new company I was willing to give this group a shot as their demo promised a lot that looks good in theory. ERROR. After paying my money on [SENSITIVE CONTENT] it took them a week just to get me access to the system. Once I got access to the system it has taken over a month just to get the basic system up and running. I'm running a company and at no point was I ever told it was going to take months just to get it functioning properly. I have used both Yardi and Buildium and when I signed up in the past with their competitors I was up and running within 1 day of paying for the system and implementation was smooth and simple. Trying to get anything done in Property Vista is like trying to run through a labyrinth. They try to make everything over complicated and try to customize it too much. The main DashBoard is a Joke and does not give you a quick snapshot of everything happening in the system. Entering a new Unit should be as simple as enter owner -> enter building -> enter unit -> enter lease done!
But no you have to enter the building then go to another section to enter the unit, then go into the back end to enter the owner then enter the landlord...
We live in a fast pase industry where rentals come and go sometimes within a week or 2. Spending 15-20+ hours on training just to getting the system up and running over several weeks/ months while running...

There are NO PROS for me. This has been the worst software implication I have ever experienced.

Everything. It takes forever to implement the system. the system is NOT intuitive. there is no logic to how the system flows. It takes a very long time to enter new units. The customer service is the WORST I have ever experienced.

Shannon
Operations Manager in Kanada

Property Management Use

Kommentare: Property Vista has become a stable part of our daily operations. We are able to tailor the buildings to our needs and helps to streamline our process. There are several options on how to tailor the program that it can be overwhelming at the beginning, but once the buildings are set up, it makes the whole process easier.

Property Vista is a great program to allow the company to keep up to date on what the status of the tenants are, track any payments and also have up to date information at our fingertips.

Property Vista at times have a few quirks that can be improved. I have been working with our representative from PV and also their IT team to help tailor the experience to our needs and also improve the system. I feel that any time that we reach out for help the IT department has been quick to respond, and listens to my requests.

Vachan
Senior Accountant in Kanada

Cutting-edge technology.

Kommentare: Great !

Support and cutting-edge technology. Really helpful support.

Not many Commerical function. Adding more commercial functions like CAM would help.

Ashlee
Building manager in Kanada

Easy to use

I find it very user friendly and easy to use

I dont have any complaints about property vista

NISHANT
Property and Leasing Administrator in Kanada
Immobilien, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Best for the appointment scheduling

Easy to book the appointments and have track of calls received and call made

A few glitches but still good. Sometimes it books the appointment for wrong time and sometimes the application doesn't show up.

Suzanne
Building Manager in Kanada

Property Vista Review January 2024

Kommentare: Overall, I love the software and look forward to any add ons to the software.

It is an easy and uncomplicated way to take care of business

Nothing that I am aware of, everything is required.

Aimee
Property manager in Kanada
Unternehmensberatung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Property manager

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Easy to use, it ties everything together, I’d be lost without property Vista!

Service charge for tenants on some payments

Louie
Leasing Specialist in Kanada

PROPERTY VISTA, EASY & CONVENIENT TO USE

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

The Interface is easy to interact with so it simplifies the leasing process

The time it takes to log itself out after being dormant is short

Kate
CEO in Kanada

Honest Review and Experience with Property Vista

Sales representative [SENSITIVE CONTENT] did a decent job highlighting features we were interested in, but failed to do a deep dive on the full scope of the software. They did agree to provide us with access to a test environment before signing up, however the environment they provided was completely broken, they would not, or could not, provide the correct permissions, and there was no test data populated. After signing up we were shown an example of their working test environment, yet we were never provided access to test beforehand, and this was never addressed or fixed.

We found the interface to be outdated, clunky, and not user friendly. There is no proper App to go along with the software (other than a few maintenance functions, which are severely lacking), search functions are awful - ultimately into 6 weeks of onboarding and training by the Property Vista trainer, our team collectively decided that this is not a good fit for us. There is also no customer service... at ALL

Antwort von Property Vista Software

Thank you for your feedback on our sales process. We'll be investigating and correcting any issues with our demo environment. The demo environment contains sample data that can be manipulated to showcase the functionality of the software. We do grant access to the demo environment as users need to be trained on the software first. Our product team is currently working on a UI update that will streamline the software and hide functionality that is not used as often. Unfortunately, these needs do vary from client to client and as such we have taken your feedback for further consideration. Property Vista provides a seamless tenant experience and a robust set of configuration options to meet client needs. This requires some initial setup to ensure the options available to tenants match operational flows.

Ann
Customer Service Representative in Kanada

Property Vista -Property Management Software

I like that i can go in and find a tenant through their unit number or their name, this allows me to know who I am dealing with and/or where they live. I also like that i can go in and check the lease agreement of our residents at anytime to get information i need, such as when the lease expires, if they received any incentives. etc. I also like that the tenants have access to create their own maintenance requests which come directly to my e-mail and can then be handled in a timely manner, this part frees up my phone and time throughout the day.

The application process is daunting for some folks. There are questions that do not apply to all but they have to be answered anyway. Such as; "what program are you in? what year are you in?" Have you ever lived in any of these four cities? (people ask why do you need to know this all the time) After entering the start date of current employment, an end date for employment has to be put in. This really gets some folks? If someone has worked less than the required amount of time they can't move past that part of the application. I have more people sit with me to complete their applications because they are unable to do it on their own. I hear this is not user friendly!

letztes Jahr

Dear Ann, thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We'll be sure to forward your feedback to our Product Team! We're glad to hear that Property Vista is helping you streamline maintenance, leasing, and other areas of work.

Kristoffer
Building Representative in Kanada
Vermögensverwaltung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Cognitively Ergonomic: Property Vista a Stellar Software

Kommentare: From the moment I started using the software, I was pleasantly surprised by how intuitive and user-friendly it was. Its seamless interface made learning a breeze, and its powerful features have proven incredibly useful, making my daily tasks more efficient than ever before.

This software effortlessly streamlines and organizes daily tasks, making work a breeze.

This software could offer the convenience of saving individual users' column order and size presets directly in the database, enhancing personalization and efficiency.

Marshall
President in Kanada

myCommunity is a way for us to ensure accessibility and an open, two-way dialogue with our residents

The myCOMMUNITY portal has led to an increase in our resident satisfaction. It allows our residents to pay their rent online without having to worry about ordering cheques or having to drop payment off at the site. Our residents can also submit their maintenance requests online which are received by our staff instantly. It allows for a faster turn around and eliminates paper maintenance requests from going missing. It also allows for a more effective way to communicate to our residents

Adriana
Property Admin in Kanada
Immobilien, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Go Vista

Kommentare: I use vista daily to update any information on tenants payment, lease agreement, purchase requisitions, maintenance request (follow up and close when done). Checking message center daily and answer open tickets

More details needed on Purchase requisitions aspect ( inspection area, service areas). We would request the possibility of not receiving 2 email of system notification when every purchase requisitions are processed.

Eugene
Building Rep in Kanada

Love Working With This

When first introduced to this system I was a bit leery of how I would be able to adapt to the system. However, it is very easy to use and actually I enjoy working with it. There are so many features that help me out ie: can track who has paid rent online , work orders, communications , unit inspections. Very multi functional system.

Can't think of anything; it does everything that I need.

Bo
Building Manager in Kanada
Immobilien, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Best Software I worked so far in my business

This product is very easy to use, has all the features I need to do my day to day work. All of my tasks are easy to overlook. If my tenants have questions or need information, it is very easy and fast on Property Vista to look everything up. Maintenance requests (eliminates paper maintenance requests from going missing), payments, application , units and Dashboard - I just love it and would recommend this software anytime

There is nothing not to like about this software

President in Kanada

We have information now at our fingertips. It's much easier to know correct details and respond well

We now have a connection point into our entire resident base. The myCOMMUNITY resident portal has led to a significant increase in our tenant self service, online transactions for both rent and maintenance are way up and we are experiencing dramatic improvements in overall resident satisfaction. I'm not sure how we ever operated in the past without their help. If you're looking for happier residents, these are the guys to talk to.

Some times it is hard to know how to do new things within the system. But the help desk is always there and quick to answer.

Michelle
Residential Manager in Kanada
Immobilien, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Vista is good

Kommentare: Its has been good.

Easy to advertise and use. Helps with time consumption.

It took a bit to get used to. For users who are not computer literate.

Ivka
Leasing specialist in Kanada
Unternehmensberatung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Very good!

Kommentare: Rental and work orders.

System is very friendly, simple and easy to use.

Lately PV doesn't save contents if stop for some time and get back on the same later.

letztes Jahr

Hi Ivka, We are happy to hear that you find the platform intuitive and easy to use! Your feedback regarding content saving has been forwarded to our team. Thank you for your continuous support and constructive feedback.

Alysia
Site Administrator in Kanada
, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

I love that I can do application and payments easily here. When something’s needed of someone it’s easy to communicate what I need to them in one spot.

Kommentare: I would like to see an app for our iPhones that is easy to go in and out of without constant sign in and phone twister.

I would like to be able to do my own blasts to my properties without having to go to someone at the office level.

Alex
Kw maintenance technician in Kanada
Baumaterial, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Property management software easy to use

Kommentare: I use it literally everyday, my experience is great . And easy to use . Makes my day easier

The best part is the ability to use it anywhere . Whenever . And however you need . It works for you and your residents. In both communication and follow ups.

I don’t like the glitches on rare occasions when using on mobile browsers .. would really like to see an official app.

Ashly
Property Manager in Kanada
Immobilien, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Very positive. I would change a few things but generally I have had an easy time with staff.

I enjoy the dashboard and having the info at my fingertips. I like that I can edit my staff’s access levels. Depositing is a breeze.

The messages section is confusing as there are too many options depending on where it’s come from. Adding a guarantor to a lease is far too complicated. It’s not realistic to expect one off the bat. Wish we didn’t get logged out so quickly.

Elia
Director in Kanada
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Good Property Management software

Kommentare: excellent.

Good Property management software, saves time. No more dealing with cheques and etransfers. sign your leases electronically and keep track everything you need to manage your property and tenants

If you have a lot of tenants and properties it will take some effort to get started. but it is worth it and the company helps you onboard.

Grace
Junior Property Accountant in Kanada
Gewerbeimmobilien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Customer Supports are very supportive and helpful. They provide exceptional customer service

It is easy to use, it makes my work easier especially in doing bank reconciliation. Easy to search for specific data that I need.The notifications are very useful. It makes the collection of rent easy for both the tenant and landlord.