Über Property Vista

Property Vista ist eine umfassende Software für das Immobilienmanagement. Am besten geeignet für Portfolios mit über 100 Einheiten

Erfahre mehr über Property Vista

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie Property Vista bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Property Manager in USA
Immobilien, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Easy to Use, Great Support

Kommentare: Using this software has helped with the owners' satisfaction and has helped free up more time for me in the office. Online transactions are up. Assessments are being paid on time. It really brought the community in the 21st century.

The small details are all covered. For example, I like that you can alter the staff's access levels. It's not black or white, they tend to the areas in between.

There are glitches which hold up productivity at times. But I'm sure they're working those out and all will be well in future testings.

Adriana P.
Property Admin in Kanada
Immobilien, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Go Vista

Kommentare: I use vista daily to update any information on tenants payment, lease agreement, purchase requisitions, maintenance request (follow up and close when done). Checking message center daily and answer open tickets

Vista is easy to navigate and update information on tenants, lease agreements, tickets, purchase requisitions.

More details needed on Purchase requisitions aspect ( inspection area, service areas). We would request the possibility of not receiving 2 email of system notification when every purchase requisitions are processed.

Hausmeisterservice, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Well featured but a bit hard to use.

Kommentare: Property Vista is a good company. They have a great product generally.

Property Vista does a lot of various tasks.

The software is not intuitively easy for the prospects to use if they have english as a 2nd language.

Eugene D.
Building Rep in Kanada

Love Working With This

When first introduced to this system I was a bit leery of how I would be able to adapt to the system. However, it is very easy to use and actually I enjoy working with it. There are so many features that help me out ie: can track who has paid rent online , work orders, communications , unit inspections. Very multi functional system.

Can't think of anything; it does everything that I need.

Bo S.
Building Manager in Kanada

Best Software I worked so far in my business

This product is very easy to use, has all the features I need to do my day to day work. All of my tasks are easy to overlook. If my tenants have questions or need information, it is very easy and fast on Property Vista to look everything up. Maintenance requests (eliminates paper maintenance requests from going missing), payments, application , units and Dashboard - I just love it and would recommend this software anytime

There is nothing not to like about this software

Alex M.
Kw maintenance technician in Kanada
Baumaterial, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Property management software easy to use

Kommentare: I use it literally everyday, my experience is great . And easy to use . Makes my day easier

The best part is the ability to use it anywhere . Whenever . And however you need . It works for you and your residents. In both communication and follow ups.

I don’t like the glitches on rare occasions when using on mobile browsers .. would really like to see an official app.

Elia M.
Director in Kanada
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Good Property Management software

Kommentare: excellent.

Good Property management software, saves time. No more dealing with cheques and etransfers. sign your leases electronically and keep track everything you need to manage your property and tenants

If you have a lot of tenants and properties it will take some effort to get started. but it is worth it and the company helps you onboard.

Sundeep M.
Site Administrator in Kanada

Friendly Easy

Kommentare: A very good software. Use it daiyly for all administrative work.

Ease of getting tenants info and PO done and maintenance management

In maintenance, need an option of work in progress. Also don't need the hour optin of giving notices. sometimes the contractor will come same day for inspection & repairs so PV doesn't accept less than 24 hours. Please remove that. Make it a notice to be sent without any barrier for time.

Lemonia A.
Resident Manager in Kanada
Unternehmensberatung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Makes my work easier

Kommentare: Overall working with vista helped me a lot on my administration part of the job. It's very easy to use and I'm also using it as a tenant too and makes it extremely easy to do payments and submit my work orders.

Pros: everything I need to do is in this program. Makes my work much easier.

Cons: doesn't have the Blind carbon copy(BCC) for messages makes it harder to send the same message to multiple tenants

Maria A.
leasing coordinator in Kanada
Marketing & Werbung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Vista

Kommentare: Im using vista for the past 2yrs and everything is easy to use

easy to use easy to choose units and its shows all documents

sometimes is slow until it open i need to do refresh couple of times

Marshall B.
President in Kanada

myCommunity is a way for us to ensure accessibility and an open, two-way dialogue with our residents

The myCOMMUNITY portal has led to an increase in our resident satisfaction. It allows our residents to pay their rent online without having to worry about ordering cheques or having to drop payment off at the site. Our residents can also submit their maintenance requests online which are received by our staff instantly. It allows for a faster turn around and eliminates paper maintenance requests from going missing. It also allows for a more effective way to communicate to our residents

President in Kanada

We have information now at our fingertips. It's much easier to know correct details and respond well

We now have a connection point into our entire resident base. The myCOMMUNITY resident portal has led to a significant increase in our tenant self service, online transactions for both rent and maintenance are way up and we are experiencing dramatic improvements in overall resident satisfaction. I'm not sure how we ever operated in the past without their help. If you're looking for happier residents, these are the guys to talk to.

Some times it is hard to know how to do new things within the system. But the help desk is always there and quick to answer.

Alysia H.
Site Administrator in Kanada
501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

I love that I can do application and payments easily here. When something’s needed of someone it’s easy to communicate what I need to them in one spot.

Kommentare: I would like to see an app for our iPhones that is easy to go in and out of without constant sign in and phone twister.

I would like to be able to do my own blasts to my properties without having to go to someone at the office level.

Ashly C.
Property Manager in Kanada
Immobilien, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Very positive. I would change a few things but generally I have had an easy time with staff.

I enjoy the dashboard and having the info at my fingertips. I like that I can edit my staff’s access levels. Depositing is a breeze.

The messages section is confusing as there are too many options depending on where it’s come from. Adding a guarantor to a lease is far too complicated. It’s not realistic to expect one off the bat. Wish we didn’t get logged out so quickly.

Grace U.
Junior Property Accountant in Kanada
Gewerbeimmobilien, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Customer Supports are very supportive and helpful. They provide exceptional customer service

It is easy to use, it makes my work easier especially in doing bank reconciliation. Easy to search for specific data that I need.The notifications are very useful. It makes the collection of rent easy for both the tenant and landlord.

Asad V.
Property Manager in Kanada

Property Vista is a great tool from the operations and admin perspective

The tenant/management communication module helps a lot in day to day operations. It has definitely changed the way of interaction and making processes easier.

The glitches that sometime puts a hold to different items can be annoying. However they are rectified in a timely manner.

Tracy R.
CEO in Kanada

Property Vista, has a great platform that is very user friendly for all users of my company.

Property Vista's platform has allowed our operation processes to be more efficient with quality assurance, leasing and communication with our renters.

I currently have no cons at this time with the Property Vista software.

Nancy F.
Controller in Kanada
Gewerbeimmobilien, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

The software is easy to search for specific data

This makes the collection of rent easy for both the tenant and the landlord. This saves a lot of time on both ends and is easy to use.

Ranjini S.
A/R Admin in Kanada
Immobilien, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Property Vista allows me to easily prepare /run N4, set up PAP and finding property information

Some great aspects about PV is that ,it is very fast and easy to gather information also has help option that assists with many problems that the user may have ,for example the help button gives us instructions on any tool that may be unfamiliar to the user .overall PV is grate software that is easy to use and is very efficient

Automatically lock out for inactive

Great product Great support

It ties everything together. We'd be lost without Property Vista. Use it every day, all day long.

Elena K.
Property Administrator in Kanada
Immobilien, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use or to get help if extra support needed

The System's dashboards are making it very easy and fast to find the right information or folder to work in.

Can't really see any cons for me.

Kris B.
CEO in Kanada

Property Vista has allowed outstanding efficiences since onboarding 5 years ago

Eugene H.
Sr. Property Manager in Kanada

Great software adaptable to our needs with great support.

Very user friendly and easy to use software. Great features and options for efficiencies. The tracking of maintenance requests is great.

Tasha M.
Tenant Receivables Analyst in Kanada

Great team work in getting the product to meet our unique business needs.

The Sales and Support team are excellent. The dashboards give our team an quick look at performance. Tenant's feedback is very positive.

Natasha R.
Building Manager in Kanada

User Friendly!

Very user friendly and easy to navigate.

not aware of any needed improvements at this time