Über Provet Cloud

Entwickelt in Finnland ist Provet Cloud eine vollumfängliche, cloud-basierte Praxismanagementsoftware Lösung für Praxen und Kliniken jeder Art und Größe.

Erfahre mehr über Provet Cloud

Some ready integration with lab- and payment solutions.

Working with zoo and exotics, the species and breed selection drop-downs prove very limited; most of my patients are 'mammal - other.

Bewertungen zu Provet Cloud

3,7
3,8
4,0

Provet Cloud hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,1 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 81 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Provet Cloud bereits verwendet?

Lindsay
Lindsay
Veterinary surgeon practice manager in UK
Tierarzt, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Provet cloud - great for our ambulatory equine practice

Kommentare: Very positive. I like the support and the constant evolution of the software

It is cloud based and we all find it very intuitive to use. It has enabled us to work very effectively this year during Covid restrictions - we would have been totally stuck without it. I also like the fact that it seems to be constantly evolving and embracing suggestions and new ways of working

Initial migration was tricky but I think it can be with any migration of data and the company were very committed to sorting it.

Antwort von Nordhealth

Lindsay, thanks for the wonderful review! We're very happy that you're happy, and that's something we'll continually work at preserving. Sincerely, the Provet Cloud Team

Tierarzt, Selbstständig

Intelligent and portable software solution for large animal vets

I do like a few features about Provet Cloud. Probably one of the most relevant is that it can actually be used by large animal practitioners as it has production features developed and incorporated to be used as such, rather than to have to adapt a companion animal designed software to the large animal field with all the limitations and frustration that brings along. Another feature I like is the easy portability the software has. I run the software in my 10'' data capable iPad when in the field and the browser visibility is great, comparable when using my laptop or desktop. At times I use it on my phone and it's easy to use too. The software's availabitity to be integrated via API's and webhooks is great, either by the user or via external software such as VetImpress. Last but not least, the support of Provet Cloud is simply terrific. The support agents are extremely responsive, sharp and efficient. I don’t feel like I am wasting my time when I make an inquiry or suggest something like happened when testing other software. They respond very quickly and they have always been very open to listen to my feedback, and have made changes as requested. They keep working for a solution won't close a support ticket until the solution is there or they request the technical people if needed.

My opinion is coming from Australia. I think there are some printing formats that are very European alike and perhaps they could be more easily editable or customisable by users in other continents, such as in Australia. In my case and due to the type of clientele, invoices are extremely important. These need to be simple but clear. I find the invoices a bit complicated to set up, where the setting boxes to tick or undo are tricky to be found and the descriptions for the settings can be a bit difficult to understand due to the different style of English used in Europe perhaps. I wish the software could have an option for my farm clients to access to their own secure portal so they could see files, clinical notes, invoices, payments, etc. That would be excellent.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: VetBadger und ezyVet

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Provet Cloud: The positives over-numbered the negatives by far. The incorporated production animal features, the portability, stock management and support were much usable and practical than other options I trialed. When talking to the support agents I feel like I being listened and I am not wasting my time by getting scripted and shallow answers, like happened with almost all the other software's agents.

Tierarzt, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Terrifying Provet Cloud user experience!

Kommentare: This product has been 4-5 years on the market. Yet it seems like it is a pre pre ß-version.
For the vets and the clinic- it slows down tasks, make the process messy and worst of all, you are not sure if everything was covered. Did I miss something? Did I notice everything in the the history, previous lab results, medications, etc., Really terrifying experience

Hard to find much good. Some ready integration with lab- and payment solutions

Very messy user panel, several clicks for simple tasks, the overall feeling is "I am lost". E.g finding lab or pathology results is sometimes just not possible, you don't find the path. Prescribing drugs is just basics, you cannot rep your tasks Finding diagnosis etc is a hell. You'd better know what to look for to make a search, well yeah, the you should not even have to search, do you? And so on and so fourth. And about the support: yes they may answer, but with these massive problems, who cares anymore - you get exhausted and feel it is not the task of the end users to do the development work.

Antwort von Nordhealth

Thank you for your honest feedback on Provet Cloud. It is this type of blunt analysis that we use to make Provet Cloud better. Please contact me directly to discuss your concerns and allow me to gather more detailed information, as well as offer you some additional training on our system. You can reach me at the email address included in this response and we can set up a time to talk about these concerns. I look forward to hearing from you.

Dr. Michael
Medical director in USA
Tierarzt, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Tucson, Arizona veterinary clinic using Provet Cloud and wowed by customer support

Kommentare: Very good and a constant work in progress as we learn more and more about what this program can do. We are most impressed with how well they listen to our needs and respond to them in a timely manner. We are confident that, through continued work and collaboration, we will end up with a program that will be highly customized to our work flow, help us be even more productive and serve us well into the future.

--The amazing customer support and ease of writing medical records --Ease of customization, templates --Ease/ability to place digital images in the medical record --ease of creating discharge instructions --ease of communicating with clients via text or e-mail directly from medical record --integration with IDEXX --ease of archiving/retrieving/reading referral records, radiology consults, etc.

--Some of the quirks in operational differences between the US and Europe (zip codes, in house pharmacies) --End of day, invoicing differences

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: ezyVet

Warum Provet Cloud gewählt wurde: Had not had upgrades for over ten years --Unable to integrate with newer apps/programs --felt cloud based systems were the future

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Provet Cloud: Hands down the best customer service and Provet Cloud was literally the only company that was willing to send their programmers to our clinic in Tucson for a week to observe our workflow and truly understand what we wanted and needed. No other companies were willing to provide that level of customer service and support.

Antwort von Nordhealth

Golly gosh, we are just blushing over here! Thank you for the praise, it really means a lot to all of us. In that vein, we are working hard to make sure that Provet Cloud can be customized for all markets, and the US is an important one for us. Thank you for all your feedback and patience as we plant our Provet Cloud flag in US soil! Looking forward to another trip to AZ and the warmth of the weather and the people there! The Provet Cloud Team

Alex
Facilities Manager in USA

A Decent Bridge System

Kommentare: This is biased as we made the transition during the height of the Pandemic and did not receive the typical onboarding experience. Since onboarding, it seems like we have been perpetually playing catch-up to get the full use of this system.

Cloud based use has been extremely helpful, but using a PIMS based out of country has provided some workflow logic, accounting, and other issues.

The lack of immediate solutions or fixes, in part due to the technical team being based in Finland while we are users in the United States. This might not be an issue for practices located closer to or in the EU.

Camilla
Director and Veterinary Surgeon in UK

Excellent Practice Management Software

Kommentare: Fantastic. The support is great, they go above and beyond to make sure I am getting the most out of the software.

Really easy to use - intuitive. Easily allows for billing at the time, which is vital for my ambulatory practice. Mass billing multiple horses at a time is AMAZING. If I do ten dentals at a yard - I can bill them all in the time it would have taken me to bill one.

The integration with a portable label printer is currently missing - but hopefully in the development soon! If you make a mistake with invoicing or need to cancel the invoice it is a little bit clunky and time consuming to offer credit notes etc.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Merlin und easyVET

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Provet Cloud: The portability - I could use ProvetCloud on an Ipad - easyVet had to be on a laptop. VetIT did not allow billing at the time via the app. Merlin too expensive / locked you into using their own wholesalers.

Antwort von Nordhealth

Thank you for your review! It's great to hear that you are satisfied with Provet Cloud. Thank you also for the feedback about the label printer integration. - Provet Cloud team

HANNAH
Veterinarian in Trinidad und Tobago
Medizinische Praxis, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Provet Cloud Review

Kommentare: Good so far.

Easy to manoeuvre. Up to date interface/ display and you can adapt it to suit your business.

I would like to be able to switch currencies at the invoice level., not just on settings

Antwort von Nordhealth

Thank you for your kind review. We try to make sure that Provet Cloud is easy to move around in, and we're glad that we're succeeding in that. Your suggestion about the currency is a good one, and I will add that to the suggestion list. Again, thank you, and welcome to the family! The Provet Cloud Team

Mark
Veterinary Surgeon in UK

Old Dog

Access to the system is easy and file attachments very easy and time-efficient compared to what we had before.

Not really the software, but I am an old dog having to learn new tricks. Not really set up for a multi-branch practice yet, but problems are worked upon straight away.

Antwort von Nordhealth

Thanks for your review! Welcome to the Provet Cloud family. :)

Josh
Director in UK

Provet Cloud

Kommentare: Excellent, the product works well. They are receptive to improvements and feedback and are continually moving the product forward. The UI is one of the best in the veterinary market.

Easy to use and very intuitive compared to a lot of the competing tools. Patient management is excellent. Consultation flow works well although some tools for reducing missed/miss charging would be beneficial here. API is one of the best for veterinary software. The team are always working on more integrations which generally work well without issue.

More data accessible via the API. Some tools for billing rules (not just templates) to reduced the chance of missed items. Label printing can be buggy at points.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Animana und easyVET

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Provet Cloud: Better interface, UX, API and tools.

Borislav
Owner, small animal practice in Serbien

Everything a clinic would ever need and more!

Kommentare: Clients do forget their consultations if not reminded, this way it is very easy to plan their visits. Also we can do trending and all the things to follow up a patient. At the moment it is a bit hard to forget your clients past issues, as they are always on cloud so you can get more complete history based on an actual data, not just what the owner says. Clients feel more comfortable when you know about their pets health problems in advance so they think you remember them. That way they are more than happy to stay in your clinic.

Cloud based, fully automated and very comprehensive. It is developed very user friendly. Possibility for lab equipment connection.

Lack of separate field for annual vaccination and separate reminder for that. Otherwise fully complete.

Antwort von Nordhealth

Thank you so much for your kind review! We are working on the vaccination request, and hope to have something out by the beginning of next year. Thank you for being a valuable Provet Cloud client!

Eshel
Practice manager in Australien

best Veterinary software arund

customer service is the best. they actually implement your idea. very user friendly.

few of the features need a bit of polishing

Antwort von Nordhealth

Thanks so much for the very nice review! We are extremely proud of our support team, as well! We're working on polishing those features, and hope that you will enjoy the constantly improving nature of our cloud-based practice management software for a long, long time! The Provet Cloud Team

Elliott
Director, Vet Surgeon in UK
Tierarzt, Selbstständig

Would recommend time and time again

Kommentare: Very pleased, and would recommend time and time again.

Having used a number of PMSs, I never fail to be impressed by the ease of use of the software, and intuitive functionality.

It would be good to be able to manually enter the species. Working with zoo and exotics, the species and breed selection drop-downs prove very limited; most of my patients are 'mammal - other'

Antwort von Nordhealth

Thank you for your kind review! So glad that you are enjoying using Provet Cloud and that it works well for your clinic. Our sales and/or support might already have contacted you concerning the species. :) - Provet Cloud team

Paul
Principal Clinician Farm Animal Practice in UK

A fairly intuitive programme, but quite different to others out there.

It's got a good layout although a bit too many functions for our practice. I like how it is web based so that I can access it from any location.

Not really designed specifically for Farm animal practice, so lots of issues as of yet unresolved. Focus seems to be making the programme work for Small animal services. We have had issues with billing, locating clients, booking appointments etc.

Antwort von Nordhealth

Hi Paul, Thank you for your review. One good feature of being a cloud-based system is that we can continually update and adapt to our users. Be assured that we are working on the issues that you brought up and those will soon be working for farm animals, as well. --Provet Cloud team

Roberto
IT Administrator in USA
Tierarzt, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great online PIMS for smaller clinics

Love the fact that the isnt pretty much any major hardware requirements for it since its based online. Great features. Even the free version is robust enough for any single doctor practice that is just starting to get their office going. Love the fact that you can add more features a la carte. It's a great way to expand your PIMS as your needs grow.

Some of the features that you can choose a la carte should've been included in the more expensive premium package. Specially the label printing, referral system and the Permission Management for users.

Abbie
Clinical Finance Assistant in UK

I have been using this since 4th December 2017, it's a good system and very user friendly.

user friendly, layout is very good, i find it easy to help my team how to use the system as there are many queries

lots of steps involved to get to where i want to go, bit pernickety to use, have to change phone number to +44 when updating a client's account

Antwort von Nordhealth

Thank you for your kind review. Please be assured that we are working through number of clicks you need to go to get to where you want to be. The phone numnber issue is so that you are able to utilise the SMS feature, so the phone number needs to have the country code in all cases. We look forward to continuing to serve the University for years to come.

José Manuel
Veterinarian in Spanien

The use in Veterinary Hospital

The conection between departments of the Hospital

The dificulty to use easly. You have to put one case per time... Sometimes we work with many cases together

Antwort von Nordhealth

Hi Jose, Thank you for your review. Please contact our support team regarding the issue of doing several cases together, as the system will do what I think you are saying you need to. You can contact support@provet.info

Tiina
DVM Equine Specialist Degree in Finnland

Provet Cloud review

Kommentare: Too many unsolved problems.

Price, cheaper than Provetnet. More modern look than in Provetnet.

Not suitable for equine practice, mostly horses but allso smalll animals.

Antwort von Nordhealth

Hi Tiina, Thank you for taking the time to submit your review of Provet Cloud. I have forwarded your concerns to our sales and support teams for review. I hope that you will come back to see how we've improved over time.

Joanna
Veterinary surgeon in UK

Would reccomend

Kommentare: I have used for a week only so still learning my way around it. It looks promising though and better than our previous software

Loads of functions, I am still learning how to utilise its all possibilities.

A lot of clicking to get anything done.

Antwort von Nordhealth

Hi Joanna, Thank you so much for your kind review! I promise you that Provet Cloud will become second nature to you with use. Please feel free to ask any questions you might have on the system - we're here to help you! Cheers! The Provet Cloud Team

Triin
veterinarian in Estland
, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Quite flexible

Kommentare: From all clinic programs I`ve tried this is the one which correlates with our need. The team is very supportive and trys to help and fulfill every wish :) Some features need to be approached around the corner but if we had a good internet connection, this would not be an issue.

Simple, correlates with our needs. Helps count the remedies amount and cost.

It`s sometimes difficult to correct the mistakes one has done but it will be easier if you get used to the whole program.

Rebecca
Experience Coordinator in USA

Use in Vet Practice

Seeing appointments under different doctors

No discrepancy between spaying and neutering in client information

Antwort von Nordhealth

Thank you for your candid review. The difference between spay/neuter will be fixed by the 1Q2020 as it is a localization issue in this case. We just have to fix it so that associated procedures can still function correctly. We're happy that you are otherwise happy with us! Welcome to the Provet Cloud family! The Provet Cloud Team

Heidi
vet tech in Finnland

arvio

Kommentare: I don´t lke it at all. I can not understand how came cloud is so much worst than net.

adding my own picture and that´s not much

everything is so hard and takes time mllion yers.

Antwort von Nordhealth

Thank you for your review of Provet Cloud. We're very sorry that we fall short of your expectations. Please do not hesitate to reach out to our support if we could help in any way. The Provet Cloud team

Rosa
Veterinary nurse in Finnland

Okay exprerience

Maybe the modern layout/look of the software.

Not having the tabs in patient cards like in provet net did. And scehedule layout is not "pretty".

Antwort von Nordhealth

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! We are constantly developing Provet Cloud based on feedback to provide the best practice management software for clinics. - Provet Cloud team

Julia
Veterinary sergeon in Estland

Provet Cloud review

Kommentare: Provet Cloud helps to customize all medical cases. Its easy to find patients information.

It is very easy to use, nice interface.

there is nothing I don't like about this software until now

Antwort von Nordhealth

Hi Julia, Thank you for your kind review! So glad that you are enjoying using Provet Cloud and that it works well for your clinic! The Provet Cloud Team

Emmi
Product manager in Finnland

fastly developing cloud

Reports are a lot better than it used to be in old provet

Lots of more clicks than in previous provet

Antwort von Nordhealth

Thank you for taking time to leave your review! Hopefully, Cloud will prove to be at least as good as the previous Provet. :) Regards, Provet Cloud team

Katerina
Vet in Isle of Man
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Easy yet efficient

Kommentare: I am very pleased with Provet Cloud, it is simple yet very efficient cloud based system with excellent team of people behind it. The customer service is absolutely brilliant - if there is something you would like to have in the system and it is not yet there, there is always great support to have it sorted as soon as possible. Love it!

Antwort von Nordhealth

Thank you Katerina for your review! We'll keep improving the system based on feedback we get from you and our other clients! The Provet Cloud team