Über Quire

Quire ist ein kollaboratives Projektmanagement-Tool zum Organisieren von Aufgaben und Unteraufgaben in einer einzigartigen baumartigen Struktur.

Erfahre mehr über Quire

The generosity and help from the customer service (as a small and poor charity organisation who rely on volunteers who work from home, we need this kind of service to complete our projects).

Quire doesn't have an android app yet and that is a big worry.

Bewertungen zu Quire

Quire hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 234 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Quire bereits verwendet?

Emma
Emma
PhD Researcher in UK
Forschung, Selbstständig

Quire is great for helping me manage my PhD

It's very easy to use. It helps me plan daily talks as well as see the bigger picture. It's easy to add subtasks (e.g. keyboard shortcuts). I can easily schedule specific times I want tasks completed by, and can get sent reminders on my iPhone, which helps me stay on task. The fact that it is free for student members is amazing.

I cannot think of anything, Quire meets all of my needs.

Alice
Technical Project Manager in Kanada
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Quire: a pretty solid task tracker

Quire basically just works: you can track and organize tasks, the mobile app is adequate, and you can even get fancy with deadlines and priorities. Solid free tier, perfectly suitable for individual users. By and large, the product direction seems unobtrusive and stable: no constantly shifting UI changes or terrible ML-powered features shoved down your throat. Huge win, really.

I'm really not sure I would swap to Quire for serious, cross-team project management. Too much of my work (programming) is tightly integrated with Github, and the standards for cross-linking tasks and providing context is really high.

Jonathan
Shift Leader in UK
Essen & Trinken, Selbstständig

Not a bad product, too expensive to juystify

Kommentare: Not had any problems using the free version. Slightly annoying when it loses the filters when you update it, though.

Good limited version for free, even if some functionality has been removed since launch.

I hate subscription based pricing, its a total con.

Matthias
CEO in Deutschland
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

Quire is a great budget friendly Asana alternative

Kommentare: It is a great tool for the budget and works well.

The best features of Quire are the vertical timeline calendar view with drag and drop from tasks scheduled for the day, Gantt timeline view and filters. It is easy to use and gets the job done. It's also cheap and has student discount. It is very versatile and pretty feature complete. I used it every day. The customer support is very fast and good. It is easy to implement in the company and integrate with other tools with zapier integration and csv import.

The UI and UX are pretty good, but not amazing. It sometimes feels just a bit clunky. Also, sometimes it is missing features that would seem obvious.

Chirag
Sr. Manager in Indien
E-Learning, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

The perfect match for our Project Management Requirement

Kommentare: We have started implementing Quire in our day to day project / task management at the org level. Here are few of the most important quick wins for us - the productivity of teams has increased significantly, it has now become super easy for team-leaders to track project progress, who is working on what and check if someone is overloaded or has bandwidth. Quire has also been helpful with adding transparency in teams because team members can see overall company level projects. Apart from this I would really like to appreciate the prompt customer support of team (Golda & Peggy). We had certain requirement for Slack integration which was super imp for us and to our surprise after suggesting the requirement, their team took it up and we got the functionality within a week. Kudos to this :)

The simplicity of the product and how easy it is to setup and get started is one of the most important aspect. Also, the way Quire is structured - we've been using workflowy for taking notes since many years and Quire feels like an extended version of it with much more functionalities. All in all its a great product to kick-start project/task management journey for any company and move your team from complete chaos to a little more structure in their day to day work-life.

There's not much that we didn't like but some good to have's would be - Desktop app, currently they have a web-app which gets the job done but a desktop app might make the experience a lot better. Also managing notifications and slack integrations are somethings which I presume their team is working on and hope that gets done in the near future.

Renan
Renan
Web Developer in Frankreich
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Best organizer ever used

Kommentare: It took me a while to find the task and project manager that fitted.
Quire was my champion!

It was all free first and being improved, developed continuously. Eventually it became even better.

Pricing changed after a few years. I guess it was a bit of a disappointment.

Leigh
Leigh
Founder in USA
Unterhaltung, Selbstständig

Their customer service is amazing. Happy user for many years.

Kommentare: I use this to organize my entire life. I'm someone who loves/needs to have a massive tree of everything in my life, and Quire achieves this like no other product.

Customer service. They've taken my requests and built features that I suggested, and followed up with me about them. And I've worked with the same customer support folks there for years now.

Little things. The UI for mobile feels a bit slidey a little roundabout for some ways of manipulating tasks. And they're still building out custom fields, etc.

Timothy
Timothy
Head of Delivery and After sales in UK
Automotive, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Super Flexible and Functional

Great Customer Service, Great task management, very versatile with all of the different view types. Good value.

Takes some people a bit of time to understand how the software functions.

Einzelhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

More Powerful & Almost as delightful as Asana

1. Task Nesting 2. Gantt View 3. Multiple projects and a single view for My tasks across all of them

1. Dependency mapping on the Gantt chart 2. Task update tracking

Onlinemedien, Selbstständig

Best way to organize several projects

ease of usage on a daily basis, on several devices

Impossible to make a search on project if you are not connected to internet.

Elise
Trainer in USA
Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

A Checklist on Steroids

Kommentare: We're having our Support team use it to track all of the little to large tasks they need to work on so fewer tasks fall through the cracks. I use it for project management in creating training content for our company.

- Nested checklists - Ability to adjust settings for each task regardless if it is nested or not - Incredible due date functionality - Constant updates based on customer feedback - Free to use - Basic reporting capability - Kanban board - Many ways to visualize what you're working on (tags, statuses, due dates, descriptions, assignees)

- Seems simple to use, but there's so many details to learn. Having training would be great! - Sometimes updates interrupt my workflow. I can usually learn to work around it.

Lucas
Finance Manager in UK
Immobilien, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Quire review

- Most of the features are free - People do not spend too much time getting used to it

- I cannot assign a deadline to be a specific working day of the month, e.g set the deadline date to be working day 5 of each month - It do not have a calendar view of the deadlines

Ken
Director of Post Production in USA
Kino & Film, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great Tool For Keeping A Team Up To Date With The Latest Information

Kommentare: We work in a business where we have to be on top of things, we can't make any mistakes, and quick / accurate delivery of elements to our clients is paramount. By using a project management system like Quire, we can have a visual status of our various projects, with up-to-date information, contacts and specifications, so we can move at a quicker pace with significantly fewer questions. The support for Quire has been great, with quick responses and excitement over adding new / different features that we have requested. They also "dog food" their software and use the actual Quire service for their FAQ and some support questions, so they know what works and doesn't work.

My team and I work in a high speed environment where keeping track of the latest information via emails, texts, calls and more is extremely hard. Quire has been a great tool for keeping the entire team up to date with all of the latest and greatest information. We don't want anyone to have to refer back to emails to see what is correct, so we make sure that we immediately update the project information in Quire and then everyone is on the same page. We set up a tagging system, so that our various clients and the various facilities we do work at each have a tag with a particular color. As we open up a new project, we will apply the correct tags, so we know at a quick glance who the important players are. This is especially useful as everyone on the team bounces around from project to project, so knowing who is involved and what job # to bill to is very important. Quire handles this all very well. Quire also allows you to attach small files, which is one the main features we use, and possibly the most important. We know that the latest spec sheet is in the project on Quire, so we don't have to search around for it. It keeps our artists on track and asking way fewer questions. Quire's sync is very good and updates very quickly when others make changes / updates. We use the web and iOS versions all day every day.

I feel like the searching functionality could be improved, so when you search for a particular name or client or job name, it only shows you the tasks that match your search. Right now, it only highlights matching tasks in a long list. It makes it too difficult to find a specific old job, so for instance you can copy information from the old job task to a new job task.

Mel
IT Project and Change Manager in Australien
Bau, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Finally a tool with kanban agility AND big picture structure capability

Kommentare: Easy to get up and running and stick to it. It's easy to end up using tools intermittently - oh I should get organised -> spend time organising -> get busy -> too much effort to organise ->oh I should get organised... So far, I've managed to maintain a consistent level of using it to drive what I'm focusing on rather than it being an after-the-fact overhead which is what most tools devolve to when they're too separated from how we really work.

The thing that Quire does best is exactly what I've struggled with using tools such as Trello. Most of us don't get the luxury of being able to work on only one thing, and keeping track of all the different buckets of stuff without an overarching structure is a cognitive load that can become overwhelming. Quire let's you create a structure containing multiple buckets, create views (sublists) to work with the parts that are relevant for different teams, play with structures until it all makes sense - everything that makes it easy to manage competing priorities and swap "hats". Each focus can then be managed on a board view while maintaining sync with the overall list view. This has become my absolute favourite personal productivity tool and I'm just starting to recruit others so I can prove it in a team context - there is a Trello conversion which worked well for my personal todos but might not be quite as smooth for the mammoth boards we have for dev work. Oh, and, it's absolutely free!!!

It's still pretty new so people don't know about it. There is an app market but few options as yet - for example, integration with Outlook is only with Todos, not meetings, and only one way (Quire->Outlook). I'd love to be able to add Outlook meetings automatically into my Today, Tomorrow, This Week, Next Week board so I don't overload tasks into a meeting heavy day (that reminds me - ability to do recurring tasks is built in, yay!)

Suzillah
Suzillah
Information Technology Assistant in Malaysia
Logistik & Lieferkette, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Quire helps with task managing

My team and i manage to collaborate our task with ease with Quire, thanks to the simple operation that Quire implement for the task management. We can easily check the task process and progress on the kanban board on the dashboard. Tagging the task feature work perfectly, and i can using it to bring attention to my colleague for the task that they need to finish.

There are some shortcoming in the communication platform, as the chat or message sometimes not properly sent and not receive by the other end. I need to close and reopen the application again for it to start sync all the information again and make the pending chat properly sent out.

Jose Luis
Director in Brasilien
Landwirtschaft, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Extremely powerful yet simple to use

Kommentare: Much productive team, that spends less time on email, and more time completing tasks.

Quire has a very powerful tree like interface to tasks management, and it also is very intuitive, simple and elegant. The tree can be collapsed / expanded at will for each user, that can filter the tasks in many ways. Integration with Google G Suite is excellent: Same login procedure, Google Drive, and email of deadlines and all kind of notifications. Every information is synced online with all users. Simple to use 'red dots' signal the tasks that had meaningful changes. Quire adoption is very easy and straightforward. As new users are invited to projects and start to use the simple yet powerfull interface, at no time they realize they could use it to other needs/projects, and start their own projects/assignments to other users. Any new project we can think of is rapidly scathed in Quire. It's viral. Right after starting to use Quire, we've been dealing with much less emails and calendar reminders, our users focus on tasks directly on Quire. With Quire, stake holders only set notifications on tasks that they are really interested in.

As simple and powerful, it's easy for new users to mistakenly complete tasks, so we need to sometimes review the 'all completed tasks' panel (or the notification email) to assure those are really done.

Benjamin
Head of Connectivity in Deutschland
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy-to-use platform with many functions

Kommentare: We are a small company and needed an alternative to Taskworld. Quire has fully satisfied our needs to track our projects. There are also interesting updates still coming.

The surface is very intuitive, you can start right away and find your way through it.

You have to be careful not to accidentally delete information.

Anish
COO in Indien

Great tool for startups. Very easy to manage tasks and collaborate within the team!

The ease with which you can add tasks using keyboard shortcuts. For almost all the other systems I had used, it was very difficult to populate the tasks into the system and hence it didn't work out for our small team. But quire did a wonderful thing managing tasks by breaking a big task into smaller pieces so that everyone in the team is aware of the progress without any email communication. Everytime we introduce a new tool, adaptability is the main issue as employees will be reluctant to use tools. But with quire, it was a breeze. Everyone adapted to it quickly.

Quire doesn't have an android app yet and that is a big worry. Even though they have a very responsive web app which works really good in mobile, the native experience is missing. Also I would like to have a feature where I can select a member and see all the tasks assigned to that person.

Lynyker
Project Coordinator Senior in Brasilien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Easy, customizable and great productivity

Kommentare: I use it on a daily basis, all day long and it helps me stay on track with my tasks and projects. Very useful tool.

It is very easy to use and set up things however you prefer, you can customize tags and other differentiators that will suit your needs when filtering and differing projects, activities, tasks and all else to match your needs.

The email notifications kind of get me struggling with too much information all at once, I still haven't found out how to trim which are the things I really want to get notified.

Lorena
Senior Marketing Executive in Australien
Industrieautomation, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Such an intuitive tool to organiza your work!

Kommentare: We are currently using a lot of excel sheets, which means that there are various versions of files and manual work of making sure you don't forget any deadlines. With Quire this process is automated and there is only ONE source. This helps us to be more efficient!

Quire is so easy to use, because it is intuitive! No need for long introduction sessions or reading a user guide. I signed up and /I knew immediately what to do. User friendliness is a main argument to convince the team that we can bring project management to the next level without spending a lot of time on top of normal work how to do it. Apart from that the tree-structure is great and it really makes the user think about their projects from the beginning to the end and what is required on each level. I just always have the best possible overview of my projects and tasks thanks to this great tool.

It would be great if the reminder and email notifications could be customized more, so that Quire does not remind/notify you about everything at a certain time. Selecting with project I would like to be reminded of more often than others would be ideal, but this is really just a minor aspect.

Antwort von Potix

Hi Lorena, FYI, we will let users customize email notifications in the future. That is, you will be able to choose what to get notified of. :)

Seth
CEO in USA
Architektur & Planung, Selbstständig

Quire Review by Willison Timberworks

Kommentare: It has been great and exactly the planning and management tool I was looking for. Keep up the good work.

The capability to quickly and easily enter general and specific objectives and tasks and asign a date or dates to them, and to be able to prioritize them and check them off as they are completed.

Getting emails from Quire staff notifying me if I have not used Quire in while, maybe a few months, haha.

Tejas
CEO in Singapur
Kino & Film, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best Minimal Task Manager

Kommentare: It's my favourite task manager and second brain app, by a large margin.

I like the fact that it's frictionless, minimal and fast, with a generous free plan and excellent paid features at a fair price.

There are no drawbacks that I can find.

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Nice software tracking tasks

Kommentare: I have many projects with different teams and I can see dashboards for each team.

Is clean, you set up the dashboards you want. It is flexible for each user. You can build your dashboards

Integration with gitlab, maybe improve some reports. Improve in members page with links to go back. Integration with SSO.

Howard
Ceo in USA
Bildungsmanagement, Selbstständig

Everything you need to schedule plan and track projects in the palm of your hand

Kommentare: I'm very happy with this product. I would suggest trying this out with a small project or an example one. You'll be very impressed.

Quire is a great tool that is available cross-platform in order to plan schedule and track projects. Multiple projects can be programmed into Quire and it can automatically track The progress each individual makes toward completions of goals and milestones. It is a great tool that allows a complex and detailed schedule to be red and interacted with on a handheld mobile phone.

I'm being very nitpicky when I say this but the navigation of the project tree could be a little bit more intuitive. However once the menu items and techniques are learned, navigation is very efficient and effective.

James
Professor in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

More Education Oriented

Simplicity and easy of use. It doesn't take training to become familiar with.

It is not education oriented. When it first started it stated it would be free for faculty and instructors, but has since changed policies.