DispatchMAX Bewertungen

DispatchMAX

Totally Impressed!!

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 28.8.2015
Edwin H.

Kommentare: First of all a huge THANK YOU to Roman Lisovski!!
This guy spent hours on the phone with me explaining and adjusting this software for our needs.
I never experienced this kind of fast and to the point customer service.
From implementing our existing data in the system to adding extra futures to it, just easy going and fast reacting.
24 hours after the first contact we already booked our first loads with this software. All was set up and running almost instantly and flawless.
We will recommend this company any time !
Such a great service is rare to find.

Highly recommended

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 18.11.2014
Mohamed B.

Kommentare: I have used a couple of Dispatch Software in the past, the last one was great but, the price was steep, plus you couldn't own it. My search is now over after over two years, DispatchMax is amazing, easy to use also, customizable.
I decided to buy the software because, the pay back is less tank 2 years, and I must mention the people at DispatchMax are great people to work with, the changeover was excellent as the were there all the way.

Excellent and reliable software!

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 8.12.2014
Lev P.
Operations Manager

Kommentare: Our mission is to bring our customers and carriers to the highest level of satisfaction. Since many years DispatchMax helps us achieve this goal by providing clear and easy-to-use interface together with various management tools that automate every aspect of our day-to-day activities.
DispatchMax is always at our fingertips, ready to assist our business.

IF THERE WAS 6 STARS FOR CUSTOMER SERVICE I WOULD SAY YES

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 11.5.2016
Pat C.

Kommentare: So many people sell computer programs and never talk to you again, not DispatchMax! These people are great, call or email, they are amazing. Customer services is the best!! I love my DispatchMax. Everything is in one place!

Recommend

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 13.11.2014
Jenny P.

Kommentare: We're very happy with the features that DispatchMax offers and really pleased with the support of Valmax Solutions.