Über DispatchMAX

Easy to use dispatch and brokerage software. Helps to perfectly manage your transportation activities.

Erfahre mehr über DispatchMAX

Nicht verfügbar

Nicht verfügbar

Bewertungen zu DispatchMAX

5,0
5,0

DispatchMAX hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 5 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Länder

Länder

Nutzung

Hast du DispatchMAX bereits verwendet?

Edwin
President in Kanada

Totally Impressed!!

Kommentare: First of all a huge THANK YOU to Roman Lisovski!!
This guy spent hours on the phone with me explaining and adjusting this software for our needs.
I never experienced this kind of fast and to the point customer service.
From implementing our existing data in the system to adding extra futures to it, just easy going and fast reacting.
24 hours after the first contact we already booked our first loads with this software. All was set up and running almost instantly and flawless.
We will recommend this company any time !
Such a great service is rare to find.

Mohamed
Kanada

Highly recommended

Kommentare: I have used a couple of Dispatch Software in the past, the last one was great but, the price was steep, plus you couldn't own it. My search is now over after over two years, DispatchMax is amazing, easy to use also, customizable.
I decided to buy the software because, the pay back is less tank 2 years, and I must mention the people at DispatchMax are great people to work with, the changeover was excellent as the were there all the way.

Lev
Operations Manager in Kanada
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Excellent and reliable software!

Kommentare: Our mission is to bring our customers and carriers to the highest level of satisfaction. Since many years DispatchMax helps us achieve this goal by providing clear and easy-to-use interface together with various management tools that automate every aspect of our day-to-day activities.
DispatchMax is always at our fingertips, ready to assist our business.

Pat
President in Kanada

IF THERE WAS 6 STARS FOR CUSTOMER SERVICE I WOULD SAY YES

Kommentare: So many people sell computer programs and never talk to you again, not DispatchMax! These people are great, call or email, they are amazing. Customer services is the best!! I love my DispatchMax. Everything is in one place!

Jenny
Kanada

Recommend

Kommentare: We're very happy with the features that DispatchMax offers and really pleased with the support of Valmax Solutions.