Über Grade.us

Die #1 White-Label-Überprüfung-Management und Marketing-Plattform für Werbetreibende, Agenturen und SEOs. Automatisiere mehr und bessere Online-Rezensionen.

Erfahre mehr über Grade.us

Rather expensive, especially if you have to factor in exchange rates. Support is limited to their head office location hours so not ideal for people in other world regions.

Bewertungen zu Grade.us

Grade.us hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 250 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Grade.us bereits verwendet?

Zach
Zach
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Grade.us is an awesome platform for both small businesses and agencies

Kommentare: I love grade.us - gives a great way to help small businesses get the reviews they need in a simple, easy-to-understand way :)

Grade.us gives a simple way to generate reviews on the sites where businesses need them. By providing a product that agencies can use to offer this service, it adds an easy way to increase revenues as well. The software itself is easy to use, simple, clean and effective. It gets out of the way in all the right ways while having just enough customizability to be stay on brand. The support and training is also superb. I very much love this software and offering.

I wish it was free... but I wish everything was free! Honestly, I don't think I have much to say in terms of downsides. Oh! For my market, they don't track Zillow reviews correctly, which is pretty problematic - but it is possible this is completely out of their control. Still, this is a problem since I work mostly with real estate agents.

Antwort von Traject

Hi Zach, Thank you so much for sharing your feedback on the Grade.us platform! We were especially excited to see that you've had a great experience with support and training. Over the past several months, Grade.us has invested heavily in our support team and customer training resources, so hearing that you've had a great experience with us let's us know that we were on target with what we thought our customers would love most! We've also made some recent review updates that should address the trouble you've experienced in the past with specific review sites. Feel free to take a look and let us know if you still have any concerns we can address. Thanks again for sharing your kind words! Warm regards, Kelly Rogers Director, Customer Success Grade.us support@grade.us

Julie
Julie
VP in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best price, all the features.

Best review software at the best price. We white label the platform and resell it to our clients, and have looked at lots of options. Not only is GradeUs the least expensive, it has all the features we could ask for. It’s also pretty easy/intuitive to use.

I don’t have any real issues with it. Sometimes I have trouble finding what I want it to do, but usually it’s pretty easy to figure out.

Don
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Customer support getting worse as the years go by

Kommentare: My overall experience with Grade.us is that I'm sincerely disappointed that the company has gone as far downhill as they have. When [SENSITIVE CONTENT], operated the place, I was at least able to speak to a human on the phone about my issues. And they were usually resolved within 24 hours. I have requested that the support team escalate my issue to a supervisor, but I've received no response.

It was easy to use. But now, the review requests are not showing up when texted to mobile devices. Grade.us no longer offers phone support, and the support team doesn't respond in a timely manner or address specific support requests. Instead, the conversations overlap from one support agent to another, or my questions go ignored for days.

When sending review requests to customers' phones, sometimes the links don't even appear on their phones. And other times the links show up but when clicked on they go to a static URL. What's the point of requesting a review from a customer if the software isn't working? When I contacted support and asked for help with this, they kept referring to Facebook. This problem has nothing to do with Facebook.

letztes Jahr

Hi Don, Thank you for your feedback. We're sorry it took longer than expected to receive help with your texting campaign. It looks like Wes got back to you the same day this review was published. We appreciate your patience. Our team strives to solve customer issues within 1-2 business days. If you have further questions or issues Wes and the CS team are here to help.

Essen & Trinken, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great Customer Service

Kommentare: We are not getting the best from Grade US,. CSR made some suggestions and we are hoping to improve review responses in the upcoming weeks.

- Great Customer Service, CSR did a quick training for me and explain what work the best in the market. - Explain more about SW Capabilities.

Price increased multiple times in the past year.

Antwort von Traject

Hi John, Thank you so much for the kind words! We've invested a lot in our support team so I'm thrilled to hear you've had your expectations met. Feel free to reach out to us any time you have additional feedback. Thanks again! Sincerely, Kelly Rogers Director, Customer Success

Internet
Quelle: GetApp

Best balance of features vs. cost, excels at review acquisition.

Kommentare: Grade.us has best balance of features vs. cost that I've found on the market, and it excels at the most important task — helping the business or organization acquire reviews. Other apps may have more robust reporting or dashboards at them moment, but they are often weak on acquisition. The Grade.us feature set leaves no acquisition opportunity overlooked. There's a customizable autoresponder system to drip review requests, a simple review invitation feature that allows organizations to quickly trigger the autoresponder (without signing-in to the dashboard), even nicely-printed invitation cards. The review "funnel" can also be triggered by an embeddable review button, live review widget (just click a star to start), or QR code. Negative reviews are routed to the organization first, at least presenting a opportunity for the reviewer to vent themselves and for the organization to respond before going public. The system reliably tracks 80+ review sites — all the usual suspects plus many social media and industry sites. Daily email alerts keep the organization current. Positive reviews (or all reviews if you like) may be streamed to any website. All very nice. Support is snappy and I believe the company is intent on refining and polishing this app over time. I've seen significant development over the last six months. Five stars for Grade.us!

Easy and fast for reviewers to use — resulting in better acquisition. Mobile-friendly. Solid tracking and alert system.

I'd like to see more refined dashboard reporting, similar to other systems that provide visual representations of activity over time.

Antwort von Traject

Thanks for your review, Michael! Agreed--we absolutely need more in the way of a visual dashboard for all of the review data we collect for you. The scheduled PDF and Web based reports are nice for sharing with your clients, but it would be nice to login and see your current stats "at a glance." It's in the pipeline!

Lead Web Developer in USA

White Label Reputation Management Made Easy

Kommentare: Our competitors were offering similar software, so we bought their white label service to use with our clients

Grade. us offers Reputation management software that can help businesses aggregate positive reviews while mitigating negative ones. After trying multiple review management solutions, we stuck with Grade.us for their customer service and easy to use software. Setting up profiles is quick and customizable. You can set up profiles with each account with different persmissions. Another nice touch is the ability to send out automated reports to specified email addresses.

They could do a better job at communicating changes that they are making to their platform as they roll out. Sometimes they will add or move a feature in the admin area, and you have to search around to find it.

Randy J
Randy J
President in USA

Best Value Review Management System

Kommentare: Everytime we have a service request we get emmediate response and customer service is awesome.

I like the White Label version because my clients log in straight from my website to send review invites. It handles both email and SMS funnels and it allows negative responses to be funneled to a contact form versus hitting the review channel.

We have not yet found a negative yet as the SAS has been working seamlessly for the past year.

Antwort von Traject

Thanks for the great review, Randy! We're so happy to hear that the platform has worked well for your clients. We take pride in our ability to provide a white labeled solution for our digital marketing companies. I'll share your appreciation with the customer service team! Hearing stuff like this really validates all of the hard work that they put in.

Alex
Alex
SEO Manager in USA
Gastgewerbe, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

the Lighter Side Of Reputation Management

Kommentare: Overall, the reputation management success we've had with Reputology is on par with any other platform out there. The API is definitely a plus for those looking to integrate their own apps.

Okay, so full disclosure we've used and still do use several other reputation management products out there in parallel with Reputology, including Birdeye, YEXT and Revinate. Reputology's main allure is its price and API to things like GMB and Facebook. It definitely works as easily as all the other big names in that list - with the notable exception of YEXT, which is more geared towards enterprise class chains.

It's not the software per-say, it's just the nature of the relationship management game out there today. for instance, you can't properly pull or respond to Yelp without the new paid relationship with them, so it doesn't matter who you use to manage reviews on certain platforms, you end up paying someone something to do it. But that has nothing to do with Reputology, and everything to do in your willingness to invest in this side of the game. For hotels like us, it's critical.

President in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Best review wizard tool for agencies

Kommentare: Simple to use and a great solution for agencies looking to offer review wizards to their clients.

- Great solution for agencies to white label their review wizard - Easy to set up - The thumbs up, thumbs down solution is great for the end-user - Custom domain mapping

- The email drip functionality could be a little better (i.e. if someone opens/clicks don't re-send) - Integration with something like mailchimp would be awesome

Antwort von Traject

Hey John, Thanks for this great feedback about our email campaign functionality. Great news! We do offer the ability to deactivate a campaign based on open or click. You can find those settings under your invite tab, but feel free to reach out to support if you'd like to have a screen share walkthrough on how to activate it for your clients. I'll pass your feedback along to product. As reporting and email marketing analytics continue to grow in importance for agencies like yourself, that type of intelligent conditional behavior would definitely make sense! I'll also let product know that you appreciate the white label solution is really working for you and your clients. Thanks for being a fantastic customer! Garrett

Allan F
Allan F
Partner in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Amazing Product

Kommentare: Great company. Will be with them for years to come

It works. Easy to use for an computer illiterate guy like me. Gets me reviews with ease.

Not as customizing as I would like but still an amazing product I can’t live without

Antwort von Traject

Hi Allan, Thanks so much for your stellar review! We work hard to make our product as straightforward as possible, so it's wonderful to hear that it has been easy for you to use. We're always looking to be better, so if you have any feedback on what type of customization would be helpful to you, feel free to email support@grade.us with your suggestions. Thanks again! Cheers, Kelly Rogers Director, Customer Success

Karen
Administrator in USA
Onlinemedien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Grade.Us perfect name!

Kommentare: Grade.Us has provided me the opportunity to work from home. The dashboard and software are user friendly. I work mostly with family owned businesses. When their business receives a strong Review I feel as if I am helping their business succeed.

Grade.Us is a White Label review and reputation product. The customer support is top-notch! They were very patient with me as I learned the system and dashboard. The dashboard is user friendly. The report feature is clear and precise. A great tool to share with clients. Entering review requests is simple and efficient.

Grade.Us recently raised their prices. In my opinion Grade.Us is one of the higher priced Review & Reputation White Labels. I don't believe they have the capability to request surveys from customers. I think this will become more popular in the future --so maybe Grade.Us will incorporate this into their system.

Antwort von Traject

Hi Karen, Thanks for the amazing review! That's so cool that the white label aspect of the platform allows you to work from home and grow your remote business. I love that you have such a personal relationship with your family owned business clients. Great news! We do in fact offer surveys. Feel free to reach out to the team and we can show you how you can set that up on your client's review funnel. Thanks for being an awesome customer.

Jenna
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

REVIEW Management

Kommentare: LOVE it only would change a few things as outlined above.

Love the whitelabel features and ease of use! It's at a great price point for me!

I would like to see better and more integrations. I would like to see integrations with linkedin and instagram as well, I know it already share the reviews to FB & Twitter but these two would be great as well! I wish the texting feature was easier as well.

Kimberly
USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Affordable solution for monitoring and increasing reviews across the web!

Kommentare: First , the Grade.Us customer support is awesome! They have built an easy to use review system that doesn't require a programming degree to set up nor is there a hefty start up fee! In fact, there is no set up fee or contracts! Getting started takes less than an hour and there are many review platforms you can include in your invitation to customers which helps you to control where you want to concentrate reputation management. For example, if you have a healthy amount of reviews on Google but not many on Facebook you can remove Google from the invite to encourage more Facebook reviews. There are review platforms I hadn't even heard of but of which will help with your SEO efforts. We noticed a significant increase in traffic and form fills after we built up our positive reviews from 5 to over 50 in less than a month. Grade.Us makes it super simple for your invitees to take action. You can also create a widget to stream reviews on your website in real time and filter out any negative ones. I looked at a couple of others and none could compare to the fair pricing of Grade.Us. We were spending a ton of money on another major review system that only helped us gather reviews on their platform but not across the web. The only slight I have which I've brought up and have hope that they will include as they come out with updates is more flexibility in the dashboard for sorting invites sent by last name and also the exact action and last action date of the reviewer. I also hope to see a function to have a way for multiple email types to be stored so that it can be selected without re-editing the invitation content when you want to segment your invitation to a particular platform such as Angie's List referrals. Overall though, I haven't found a better review invitation and tracking system that functions as smoothly as Grade.Us and especially the reasonableness of the pricing. Other systems I looked over had complicated rates and a prohibitive pricing structure for multiple locations without additional value. Very happy with the platform, the service, the pricing and most importantly - the results it has produced!

Vice President of Operations in USA
Möbel, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

User Friendly Platform and Great Service

Kommentare: I highly recommend Reputology to any business that is seriously considering the importance of keeping up with their customer reviews. We have been using Reputology's services for over a year and we are completely satisfied with the results. Reputology has been consistently able to deliver a simple platform that keeps track of the many reviews our business receives from different websites on a daily basis. Additionally, we can look at reviews individually, break them down by different brands and look the data within its entirety. This gives us vital feedback on how to improve our customer service which we use to improve customer satisfaction. To add to this, Reputology has provided great, personalized support throughout this entire period which definitely adds to the user-friendly nature of their company. In short, we highly recommend using Reputology's services.

Simplicity

Thank you, David!

Jason
Endodontist in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Great product, little expensive for marketers.

Kommentare: Really like this product. We're a startup trying to brand this for dentists and Drs. however, pricing is a little high for volume.

Easy to use

Wish that white labeled clients had more access into system to make their own changes

Antwort von Traject

Hey Jason, thanks for the review! We hear you on the pricing--we've tried to come in at a price that still gives agencies and marketers room but doesn't sacrifice the quality of product and service that we can provide. I'm not sure that the balance we strike is right for every customer. As for granting access to clients, though, you may not be aware that you can now white-label our dashboard to allow clients to login and self-manage. However, there are some additional costs to set that up. Reach out to support AT grade.us if interested!

Lenny
VP Sales in USA
Einzelhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

What Happened?

Kommentare: They worked great for us until they doubled the price without notice. I emailed them asking why and to call me and got a poor explination of new services which I don't use.

I used this software and it worked great for over 2 years

Suddenly they doubled the price of my plan without notice after 2 years.

Antwort von Traject

Hi Lenny, Thanks for taking the time to let us know your thoughts on our pricing increase. We sent out an email warning our customers in advance of the price increase. If you didn't receive the email, please let me know so I can make sure we have the correct email address for you. I'd also like to apologize about the experience you had. We have invested a lot into our product and we hope our customers feel that. I would love to chat on the phone about the price increase to answer any questions you might have. Let me know by emailing support@grade.us and asking for Kelly.

Barbie
Administration in USA
Restaurants, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Reputology 2015

Kommentare: I love Reputology. As a administrator for our company of the software, it gives us an opportunity to correct a wrong or praise our employees.

Ease - You can respond as the information comes in from the sire.

Sometimes it doesn't allow instant correspndence.

Antwort von Traject

Hi Barbie - Thank you for your review! Our product team is working on making it easier for you guys to respond. But a lot of that depends on what's permissible on each review site.

Cindy
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Grade.us Helps us Help Others!

Kommentare: Socialeyes Consultants has been partnering with grade.us for close to 2 years to offer our customers the best solution for review management.

The ability to ward off potential negative reviews from permanently going online by driving people to the funnel.

We have not experienced any cons with grade.us to date.

Bill
Gastgewerbe, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Winner of the review data aggregators

Kommentare: We reviewed every vendor we could find in the space and Reputology won by a landslide.
The sales/setup process was effortless, UI is very easy to learn and work with.
Reputology has a plugin for Hootsuite - this was a major win because our team doesn't have to learn a new UI nor do they need to remember another login.

A) the team B) fast/easy setup C) Hootsuite integration ( major win ) D) data thoroughness - they cover a lot of review platforms

At the moment, the review vendors haven't opened their APIs for responses by businesses. When they do, I'm sure Reputology will add this ability.

Britney
Marketing Coordinator in USA

The support staff are great to work with!

Simple and understandable user software. Easy to explain to my clients but should an error arise, support is always happy to help out as well.

No complaints just yet. Support is always available to jump in and assist if a small error arises but overall no complaints.

Jessica
Assisant General Manager in USA
Essen & Trinken, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Reputolagy is Awesome

Kommentare: This is great software. We are very busy and to have all of this information filter to my e-mail is wonderful.

It has been glitch free and streamlined our feed back from our guest.

We have not had an issues with this software.

Antwort von Traject

Glad to hear everything is going well, Jessica! Thanks for the feedback!

Developer in USA
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Agency Customer of Over a Year

Kommentare: Our agency switched over to grade.us after a frustrating relationship with another service. We left because of poor customer service, which is an important thing to have with a platform such as this. Grade.us went above and beyond to help out with each issue promptly and successfully. Our agency will continue to use grade.us for all of our reputation management needs.

customer service

Lacking ability to delay text message requests

Sarah
Project Manager in USA

We Love Grade.us

The ease of use from the user side to our side. We have worked with other review systems that were complicated and impossible to get a hold of customer service wise. Grade.us solved all of our issues, and has amazing customer service to boot.

Slightly more expensive than other systems we have used, but only marginally so and you get what you pay for.

Antwort von Traject

Thanks for the awesome review, Sarah! We love you too! I'll let the support team know that you appreciate them! This review is one of those that really gets our week off to a great start and puts a little pep in our step, so thank you for that! You're right, you get what you pay for! We're happy to have you as a customer. Hope your holiday season is going well :) ~ Garrett

, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Fantastic Customer Experience - Easy Deployment and Integration

This software was easy to deploy and integrate. This is a easy way to keep tabs on online reputation. The daily e-mail alerts recapping new reviews are extremely helpful and have allowed us inform and engage a larger audience as it pertains to areas of opportunity and reputation management.

While everything you need to keep tabs on things is built into the software, there really needs to be a view built in that summarizes ratings across every site on one page. This would be great to have access to both online, via integration and via e-mail digest.

Antwort von Traject

Thank you for the product recommendation. I've teed this up with our product team to implement.

Crystal
Online Marketing Technician in USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

A service that makes collecting reviews easy

Kommentare: I've been using this product for about 2 months now, it makes things easier for me so I am not required to manually collect reviews from other paid services and individually post on client's websites. It takes a little while to set up which in the long run still saves time and effort. There have been some glitches along the way, but the customer service department and owner have been there for us each step of the way correcting any error as soon as it occurs. We look forward to continuing use of the product and see how it benefits our company and our clients.

Antwort von Traject

Thanks, Crystal. Agreed. Setup can be complicated when onboarding lots of clients for the first time, white-labeling the accounts, ensuring you have all the right services enabled, etc.. Thanks for sticking with it! We're always trying to balance two things: (1) giving marketers, SEOs and agencies like yours enough options and flexibility to implement campaigns the way you want to; and (2) keeping our application relatively simple and easy-to-use. We don't always succeed at both! Thanks again for this feedback.