Über Grade.us

Die #1 White-Label-Überprüfung-Management und Marketing-Plattform für Werbetreibende, Agenturen und SEOs. Automatisiere mehr und bessere Online-Rezensionen.

Erfahre mehr über Grade.us

Rather expensive, especially if you have to factor in exchange rates. Support is limited to their head office location hours so not ideal for people in other world regions.

Bewertungen zu Grade.us

Grade.us hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 239 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Grade.us bereits verwendet?

Zach H.
Zach H.
Founder in USA

Grade.us is an awesome platform for both small businesses and agencies

Kommentare: I love grade.us - gives a great way to help small businesses get the reviews they need in a simple, easy-to-understand way :)

Grade.us gives a simple way to generate reviews on the sites where businesses need them. By providing a product that agencies can use to offer this service, it adds an easy way to increase revenues as well. The software itself is easy to use, simple, clean and effective. It gets out of the way in all the right ways while having just enough customizability to be stay on brand. The support and training is also superb. I very much love this software and offering.

I wish it was free... but I wish everything was free! Honestly, I don't think I have much to say in terms of downsides. Oh! For my market, they don't track Zillow reviews correctly, which is pretty problematic - but it is possible this is completely out of their control. Still, this is a problem since I work mostly with real estate agents.

Antwort von Grade Us

Hi Zach, Thank you so much for sharing your feedback on the Grade.us platform! We were especially excited to see that you've had a great experience with support and training. Over the past several months, Grade.us has invested heavily in our support team and customer training resources, so hearing that you've had a great experience with us let's us know that we were on target with what we thought our customers would love most! We've also made some recent review updates that should address the trouble you've experienced in the past with specific review sites. Feel free to take a look and let us know if you still have any concerns we can address. Thanks again for sharing your kind words! Warm regards, Kelly Rogers Director, Customer Success Grade.us support@grade.us

Julie W.
Julie W.
VP in USA

Best price, all the features.

Best review software at the best price. We white label the platform and resell it to our clients, and have looked at lots of options. Not only is GradeUs the least expensive, it has all the features we could ask for. It’s also pretty easy/intuitive to use.

I don’t have any real issues with it. Sometimes I have trouble finding what I want it to do, but usually it’s pretty easy to figure out.

Ferhan A.
Founder in Kanada
Unternehmensberatung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

GRADEUS WILL DOUBLE FEES WITHOUT NOTICE AND REFERENCE TERMS NEVER AGREED UPON

Kommentare: My time with Gradeus was good until they doubled my license fees with 1 months notice. I run a SaaS platform built on their platform and doubling my fees destroyed any margins I had. I asked them to refund my fees I paid for renewal for white labeling my dashboard 1 month prior, since they doubled my license fees and made it impossible for me to continue. They refused stating that their terms don't allow them to refund dashboard fees... (even though these terms were new and I never agreed to it) Very shady practices.

Their pricing was good. Their API's were decent. They had good review site coverage.

The dashboard UI is old Their zapier was limited They don't provide support for their API They will double your license fees without any notice They created new terms and not notify you .

John V.
Essen & Trinken, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great Customer Service

Kommentare: We are not getting the best from Grade US,. CSR made some suggestions and we are hoping to improve review responses in the upcoming weeks.

- Great Customer Service, CSR did a quick training for me and explain what work the best in the market. - Explain more about SW Capabilities.

Price increased multiple times in the past year.

Antwort von Grade Us

Hi John, Thank you so much for the kind words! We've invested a lot in our support team so I'm thrilled to hear you've had your expectations met. Feel free to reach out to us any time you have additional feedback. Thanks again! Sincerely, Kelly Rogers Director, Customer Success

Jenna L.

REVIEW Management

Kommentare: LOVE it only would change a few things as outlined above.

Love the whitelabel features and ease of use! It's at a great price point for me!

I would like to see better and more integrations. I would like to see integrations with linkedin and instagram as well, I know it already share the reviews to FB & Twitter but these two would be great as well! I wish the texting feature was easier as well.

Michael C.
Michael C.
Internet
Quelle: GetApp

Best balance of features vs. cost, excels at review acquisition.

Kommentare: Grade.us has best balance of features vs. cost that I've found on the market, and it excels at the most important task — helping the business or organization acquire reviews. Other apps may have more robust reporting or dashboards at them moment, but they are often weak on acquisition. The Grade.us feature set leaves no acquisition opportunity overlooked. There's a customizable autoresponder system to drip review requests, a simple review invitation feature that allows organizations to quickly trigger the autoresponder (without signing-in to the dashboard), even nicely-printed invitation cards. The review "funnel" can also be triggered by an embeddable review button, live review widget (just click a star to start), or QR code. Negative reviews are routed to the organization first, at least presenting a opportunity for the reviewer to vent themselves and for the organization to respond before going public. The system reliably tracks 80+ review sites — all the usual suspects plus many social media and industry sites. Daily email alerts keep the organization current. Positive reviews (or all reviews if you like) may be streamed to any website. All very nice. Support is snappy and I believe the company is intent on refining and polishing this app over time. I've seen significant development over the last six months. Five stars for Grade.us!

Easy and fast for reviewers to use — resulting in better acquisition. Mobile-friendly. Solid tracking and alert system.

I'd like to see more refined dashboard reporting, similar to other systems that provide visual representations of activity over time.

Antwort von Grade Us, Inc.

Thanks for your review, Michael! Agreed--we absolutely need more in the way of a visual dashboard for all of the review data we collect for you. The scheduled PDF and Web based reports are nice for sharing with your clients, but it would be nice to login and see your current stats "at a glance." It's in the pipeline!

Rabeah A.
Rabeah A.
Lead Web Developer in USA

White Label Reputation Management Made Easy

Kommentare: Our competitors were offering similar software, so we bought their white label service to use with our clients

Grade. us offers Reputation management software that can help businesses aggregate positive reviews while mitigating negative ones. After trying multiple review management solutions, we stuck with Grade.us for their customer service and easy to use software. Setting up profiles is quick and customizable. You can set up profiles with each account with different persmissions. Another nice touch is the ability to send out automated reports to specified email addresses.

They could do a better job at communicating changes that they are making to their platform as they roll out. Sometimes they will add or move a feature in the admin area, and you have to search around to find it.

Randy j L.
Randy j L.
President in USA

Best Value Review Management System

Kommentare: Everytime we have a service request we get emmediate response and customer service is awesome.

I like the White Label version because my clients log in straight from my website to send review invites. It handles both email and SMS funnels and it allows negative responses to be funneled to a contact form versus hitting the review channel.

We have not yet found a negative yet as the SAS has been working seamlessly for the past year.

Antwort von Grade Us

Thanks for the great review, Randy! We're so happy to hear that the platform has worked well for your clients. We take pride in our ability to provide a white labeled solution for our digital marketing companies. I'll share your appreciation with the customer service team! Hearing stuff like this really validates all of the hard work that they put in.

Alex V.
Alex V.
SEO Manager in USA
Gastgewerbe, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

the Lighter Side Of Reputation Management

Kommentare: Overall, the reputation management success we've had with Reputology is on par with any other platform out there. The API is definitely a plus for those looking to integrate their own apps.

Okay, so full disclosure we've used and still do use several other reputation management products out there in parallel with Reputology, including Birdeye, YEXT and Revinate. Reputology's main allure is its price and API to things like GMB and Facebook. It definitely works as easily as all the other big names in that list - with the notable exception of YEXT, which is more geared towards enterprise class chains.

It's not the software per-say, it's just the nature of the relationship management game out there today. for instance, you can't properly pull or respond to Yelp without the new paid relationship with them, so it doesn't matter who you use to manage reviews on certain platforms, you end up paying someone something to do it. But that has nothing to do with Reputology, and everything to do in your willingness to invest in this side of the game. For hotels like us, it's critical.

John R.
John R.
President in USA

Best review wizard tool for agencies

Kommentare: Simple to use and a great solution for agencies looking to offer review wizards to their clients.

- Great solution for agencies to white label their review wizard - Easy to set up - The thumbs up, thumbs down solution is great for the end-user - Custom domain mapping

- The email drip functionality could be a little better (i.e. if someone opens/clicks don't re-send) - Integration with something like mailchimp would be awesome

Antwort von Grade Us

Hey John, Thanks for this great feedback about our email campaign functionality. Great news! We do offer the ability to deactivate a campaign based on open or click. You can find those settings under your invite tab, but feel free to reach out to support if you'd like to have a screen share walkthrough on how to activate it for your clients. I'll pass your feedback along to product. As reporting and email marketing analytics continue to grow in importance for agencies like yourself, that type of intelligent conditional behavior would definitely make sense! I'll also let product know that you appreciate the white label solution is really working for you and your clients. Thanks for being a fantastic customer! Garrett

Karen G.
Administrator in USA
Onlinemedien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Grade.Us perfect name!

Kommentare: Grade.Us has provided me the opportunity to work from home. The dashboard and software are user friendly. I work mostly with family owned businesses. When their business receives a strong Review I feel as if I am helping their business succeed.

Grade.Us is a White Label review and reputation product. The customer support is top-notch! They were very patient with me as I learned the system and dashboard. The dashboard is user friendly. The report feature is clear and precise. A great tool to share with clients. Entering review requests is simple and efficient.

Grade.Us recently raised their prices. In my opinion Grade.Us is one of the higher priced Review & Reputation White Labels. I don't believe they have the capability to request surveys from customers. I think this will become more popular in the future --so maybe Grade.Us will incorporate this into their system.

Antwort von Grade Us

Hi Karen, Thanks for the amazing review! That's so cool that the white label aspect of the platform allows you to work from home and grow your remote business. I love that you have such a personal relationship with your family owned business clients. Great news! We do in fact offer surveys. Feel free to reach out to the team and we can show you how you can set that up on your client's review funnel. Thanks for being an awesome customer.

David M.
David M.
CEO in USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

There is NOTHING out there like Reputation Loop; Period!

Kommentare: We have tried so many other software's & they all were limited to the point of no use or we had to use 3 different systems to accomplish what Reputation Loop would do. They have thought this out so much further than most businesses owners could understand. We use the software integrated into InfusionSoft & within a day or 2 we had reviews coming in.
PROS:
1. There is a follow-up system ready to go; with a little amount of changes to start seeing reviews.
2. The system will do what our staff & most business fail to do & that is reach out & ASK! What a concept; asking how their visit was & if they could leave a review for us. Most employees don't care enough to ask & the owners to egotistical to ask so it never happens. Well now it does. Enter the customers info that came in for the day into Reputation Loop & the follow-up begins.
3. I was able to find an issue we were having with someone on the staff. This issue was going on for over a year & within 4 weeks of using it we found this out from customer feedback. There is so much more going on with this system then what most would truly understand.
4. If a client leaves a bad review it sends it to a different page allowing the business owner to find & solve it before it goes up for everyone to see. It also will ask the Positive feedback people if they don't mind leaving an additional one. This is BRILLIANT, IT WORKS & its very hand off. So no one had to feel uncomfortable about getting reviews.
5. Look I could go on & on because IT WORKS & I USE IT every day. I bet 80% of the software out there isn't being used because people have to do manual stuff consistently to get it to work & because of it they never use it. SIMPLICITY is key!
CONS:
1. It does take a little bit to get set-up for most people that are not very computer savvy. Reason is because it integrates into social media accounts like Facebook & Twitter they have to go & find their information to log in. They have to update some listings so average people might feel like there is a lot to do to get it working but I'm willing to bet the same average people don't understand the alternatives; THERE ARE NONE! You do everything manually, check all your listings for bad reviews, actually start asking for reviews & then you email 1 at a time each day to ask for reviews. Point is that I LOVE this software & my advice to you is DON"T let the 30 to 60 minute set-up scare you because it's a beautiful thing once it's working & in motion!

Erin M.
Assistant to General Manager in USA
201-500 Mitarbeiter

Manage Your Customer Service

Kommentare: We have been using the service at House of Blues for about 2 years. Reputology is a great resource for organizing and managing your customer service. reviews.

Organizes all feedback in one place, in a clear, organized format. Multiple users in your company can access the account. Reputology pulls together direct feedback and social media feedback all in one place. Provides you with detailed information to reach out to customers.

You receive emails of feedback to your outlook. At our company we respond to our customers through outlook emails & phone calls. You then have to close out feedback in Reputology or you will receive emails reminders. I wish there was away to update the status to Reputology through email. Or if there was away to respond right through Reputology. I often feel like I am doing double duty.

Antwort von Reputology

Hey Erin - Thank you for the feedback. We are always trying to figure out ways to make the product better and definitely do not want you doing more work than necessary. I'll escalate this suggestion to our tech team. TY!

Roger M.
Principal in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great resource for agencies committed to helping small businesses with online visibility

Kommentare: Grade.us is the backbone of our online visibility product offerings. We do things other than help clients solicit reviews, but G.US makes us look good with a clean white label product.

It has many intuitive qualities that help the use execute the objective of obtaining published positive reviews online. The support is consistently excellent. Pricing is designed to allow agencies to make a decent profit on a modest amount of needed attention. I have used other products. The team that put this together really care about doing it right.

The learning curve was a little steeper that I had hoped. The dashboard requires memorization of where and what the tabs do rather than being obviously intuitive. The product works, but you have to work to learn the layout.

Antwort von Grade Us

Hey Roger, Thank you so much for this incredible review. It's been awesome to have you as a customer, value the software, join us for our office hours, and provide great feedback. ~ Garrett

Marc C.
Google Trusted Photographer & Local SEO Specialist in Australien
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Very good for some but not all client types and geographical regions

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: The people are all very friendly and do the best they can to help. I just wish that they'd had more support for clients in different time zones. My clients tend to want solutions very fast and that was a problem. When I signed up, the price was half of what it is now so it was acceptable. But then the exchange rates impacted my local cost and even when provided a discounted rate to stay on board, it was still a massive cost jump and not one I could pass on easily to my clients. So now I've gone elswhere.

Robust infrastructure. Up time is very good and does what it claims to do.

Rather expensive, especially if you have to factor in exchange rates. Support is limited to their head office location hours so not ideal for people in other world regions Rather inflexible in terms of configuration which makes it hard to white-label as well as some of others I've looked at.

Kimberly G.
USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Affordable solution for monitoring and increasing reviews across the web!

Kommentare: First , the Grade.Us customer support is awesome! They have built an easy to use review system that doesn't require a programming degree to set up nor is there a hefty start up fee! In fact, there is no set up fee or contracts! Getting started takes less than an hour and there are many review platforms you can include in your invitation to customers which helps you to control where you want to concentrate reputation management. For example, if you have a healthy amount of reviews on Google but not many on Facebook you can remove Google from the invite to encourage more Facebook reviews. There are review platforms I hadn't even heard of but of which will help with your SEO efforts. We noticed a significant increase in traffic and form fills after we built up our positive reviews from 5 to over 50 in less than a month. Grade.Us makes it super simple for your invitees to take action. You can also create a widget to stream reviews on your website in real time and filter out any negative ones. I looked at a couple of others and none could compare to the fair pricing of Grade.Us. We were spending a ton of money on another major review system that only helped us gather reviews on their platform but not across the web. The only slight I have which I've brought up and have hope that they will include as they come out with updates is more flexibility in the dashboard for sorting invites sent by last name and also the exact action and last action date of the reviewer. I also hope to see a function to have a way for multiple email types to be stored so that it can be selected without re-editing the invitation content when you want to segment your invitation to a particular platform such as Angie's List referrals. Overall though, I haven't found a better review invitation and tracking system that functions as smoothly as Grade.Us and especially the reasonableness of the pricing. Other systems I looked over had complicated rates and a prohibitive pricing structure for multiple locations without additional value. Very happy with the platform, the service, the pricing and most importantly - the results it has produced!

Marketer in USA

I'd Recommend Reputation Loop on Customer Service Alone

I like this software a lot. It scans how your business appears online and fixes your business listings all in one dashboard which are extras I wasn't looking for. It's definitely helped me gather new reviews for local clients to help them improve thier online reputation and visibility in Google maps and near me searches. Integrates with all kinds of retail and medical CRM's so that is lovely too. Plus you can use SMS and MMS if that's part of your plan.

Sometime, rarely, it would just not work and that might be user (me) error but I really want this to be set it and forget it forever. But customer support is EXCELLENT and there was never a problem they didn't quickly fix with a friendly interaction.

Antwort von Reputation Loop

Thanks for the review we really appreciate it.

Account Executive in USA

Solid Tool For More Online Reviews. Great Support

Kommentare: It's surprisingly difficult to get people to leave online reviews. This definitely will help. I was able to capture a few reviews for our agency during the 14-day trial period, so I was happy with that. I haven't yet decided whether I'm going to integrate this into our offering. To justify the monthly cost, you'd definitely want to capture a decent volume of email addresses on a monthly basis.

I run a small agency, and have been considering supplementing our services with a reputation/reviews management tool. Did the 14-day trial, and was very impressed with the product. Really enjoyed the ease of use. Easy to setup and initiate a campaign. Lots of flexibility in terms of how you would like to manage your campaigns, but I found the default settings to be spot on for me. I liked the real time reporting, that indicated what actions (if any) the recipients took after receiving the email. Really good product overall.

Struggling to come up with a dislike. Wish it was free!

Antwort von Grade Us

Thanks for the great review! We're happy to hear that the free trial accomplished what you were hoping. I'll share your kind words with the team. You're right, getting reviews can be a major challenge when you don't have the right system in place. A lot of agencies are adding review management as a supplementary service for their clients. It's really becoming a differentiator for selling digital marketing services. Feel free to reach out to our team if you want to discuss the white label options for offering Grade.us to your clients. Many of our customers are agencies who have found it to be a great foot-in-the-door service, since business owners truly understand the power of online reviews.

Senne T.
Senne T.
Entrepreneur in Belgien
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Great company - All functionalities one could need for their reputation marketing!

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: First of all, I would like to mention that I have not started actively using Grade.us yet. However, I've been comparing it with a lot of other options out there and done extensive research. I have found that they offer the most features, in a very useful way and for an affordable price. I did make use of their support team a couple of times, and they were quick to respond, friendly and helpful too. All-in-all, I would definitely recommend Grade.us and I'll be using them for my agency with confidence.

Fair pricing: I have compared their pricing with other options, and they're not the cheapest but it's a good pricing strategy that leaves room for my agency to profit without having to ask fees that are too high. Agency specific options: They have very useful features that are specifically designed to help agencies with building their reputation marketing business. Furthermore, they have TONS of free, super valuable content to help with this as well. Quick support: They have a live chat feature. This, to me, is a must for any software I use (with a few exceptions for software that don't really need any support) in my business. I have contacted them a few times, and even though I'm not a paying customer yet, they were very quick to respond and very friendly.

Some things take a bit of research to get the hang of. But there's enough documentation to make up for this. I haven't really found something I don't like yet. If I do, I'll update.

Dean H.
Dean H.

My favorite SEO software

Kommentare: The customer service has ALWAYS been top notch. I get fast help whenever I need it, even in the evenings. They are absolutely one of my favorite SEO companies.

I love the fact that it is my least expensive piece of software, but it's the one my clients like the best. There's something about providing an avenue for positive feedback that appeals to every business owner.

I'd like to be able to clone all aspects of a campaign and copy them to new ones.

Antwort von Grade Us

Thank you for the kind words, Dean! I shared your message with Boris and the support team. We appreciate that you've been a customer with us for so long!

David H.
Vice President of Operations in USA
Möbel, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

User Friendly Platform and Great Service

Kommentare: I highly recommend Reputology to any business that is seriously considering the importance of keeping up with their customer reviews. We have been using Reputology's services for over a year and we are completely satisfied with the results. Reputology has been consistently able to deliver a simple platform that keeps track of the many reviews our business receives from different websites on a daily basis. Additionally, we can look at reviews individually, break them down by different brands and look the data within its entirety. This gives us vital feedback on how to improve our customer service which we use to improve customer satisfaction. To add to this, Reputology has provided great, personalized support throughout this entire period which definitely adds to the user-friendly nature of their company. In short, we highly recommend using Reputology's services.

Simplicity

Antwort von Reputology

Thank you, David!

Director in USA
Versicherung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great review acquisition platform!

Kommentare: Pretty dang happy with Grade.us. We have tried getting reviews ourselves and it just seems like Grade.us does a better job overall.

I really like that it's simple to set up.

I wish there were more workflow options - multiple samples of how the most successful companies are using the product workflows/content.

Antwort von Grade Us

Thanks so much for the kind review! We feel it's important to keep setup simple as well. Your suggestion of providing other examples of the workflow is great. It's something I'll communicate to marketing and see if we can get some more clients to participate in sharing their best practices.

Joey G.
Marketing Engineer in USA

Excellent solution, great customer service

Kommentare: Before grade.us I was using a more manual + custom code solution. It was cumbersome and any changes were slow to build and required lots of testing, etc. It was NOT an easy solution. I tried a few other competitors of grade.us prior to finding them (local search forum) and immediately saw an increase in productivity (on boarding new clients) and an overall ease of management. Overall very good solution!

Very flexible and intuitive. Easy to setup and easy to use. I am able to change the reviews flows for each client, quick and easily.

The email/html editor could be a little bigger, less clunky.

Antwort von Grade Us

Thanks for the fantastic review, Joey! We really appreciate your continued support. It's been awesome working with you. I'll let the team know what you said. :) ~Garrett

Media and Content Developer in USA

Continues to be a great tool for Gathering Reviews

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: We use Grade.us to help our clients obtain more reviews for their local business. Grade.us provides many options to do so, including a static linkable landing page, as well as email embeds. The versatility and price has made this the clear option for us to use in our packages.

The linkable review funnel page is excellent, and better than any other resource I have looked into.

I am very happy with the tools as they are, and many frustrations I've had in the past have been improved upon in later updates.

Jason H.
Endodontist in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Great product, little expensive for marketers.

Kommentare: Really like this product. We're a startup trying to brand this for dentists and Drs. however, pricing is a little high for volume.

Easy to use

Wish that white labeled clients had more access into system to make their own changes

Antwort von Grade Us

Hey Jason, thanks for the review! We hear you on the pricing--we've tried to come in at a price that still gives agencies and marketers room but doesn't sacrifice the quality of product and service that we can provide. I'm not sure that the balance we strike is right for every customer. As for granting access to clients, though, you may not be aware that you can now white-label our dashboard to allow clients to login and self-manage. However, there are some additional costs to set that up. Reach out to support AT grade.us if interested!