Über Workhub

Das Unternehmen bietet Compliance- und Anerkennungssoftware an, die KMU dabei unterstützt, sichere, abgestimmte und einwandfreie Arbeitsplätze zu schaffen und zu erhalten.

Erfahre mehr über Workhub

It can be difficult to complete the forms and upload them on their phones.

Bewertungen zu Workhub

Workhub hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 102 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Workhub bereits verwendet?

Mathew
Mathew
Superintendent in Kanada
Bau, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Workhub for Safety Management and Compliance

Kommentare: A great move to go paperless. Tried a few other companies, and workhub led the way.

Everything is great so far. Work hub on any smartphone or device creates efficient reporting, learning curve is quick and customer support is quite rapid and excellent.

Site sign in of visitors is a problem usi g the QR code system. Issues with sign out at end off the day or when leaving. As the page refreshes and they lose the ability to check out. Auto complete should be part of the system for individules who are regulars to visiting.

vor 3 Monaten

Thank you for your kind words, Mathew! We are glad you are happy with our Software and how it has been helpful for your business. We strive to provide the best possible experience so you can be successful.

Dana
Safety Data Manager in Kanada
Öl & Energie, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Value Adding Safety Data Management Software

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: I have worked with Workhub for over a decade and I can’t imagine doing my job without it.

Workhub is an amazing system that makes safety data management streamlined and seamless. It is always improving and growing with the industry. The customer service is way over and above any I have ever encountered.

Workhub doesn't have a statistics-tracking component which would be VERY helpful.

Brittany
Our organization is municipal government, but there wasn't an applicable industry or topic. I am in the Health and Safety Department in Kanada
Personalwesen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Happy User of Workhub

Kommentare: Overall, it's a great program, continually getting better, their customer service is always pleasant, quick and eager to help or offer suggestions and they are honest about their downfalls which I appreciate.

The customer service is top notch. I love the chat feature, the articles feature that pops up when you're searching to try and solve your own issue. I like the simple format, it is friendly looking and seemingly a simple program for the workers.

It does lack some intricacies that would make the progam just that much better. It seems to be getting better and the programers are always working on creating more functions but there are a few additional layers that could be added to help the administrators be able to use Workhub entirely rather than still needing to utilize additional supports outside of Workhub.

vor 3 Monaten

Hello Brittany, It makes us incredibly happy to know that we were able to help you achieve your goals. We will continue working hard to provide you with an excellent experience. Thanks for taking the time to write this review; it means a lot to us. Cheers!

Michel
Safety Coordinator in Kanada

Workhub Review

Kommentare: very good, very user friendly. employees not having to much difficulty in using this app.

Easy access to training videos. cost per worker is very good factor. support is very good in returning calls. having all documents stored with 1 app

Sometimes training is required for a particular employee. Workhub can't separate these training without changing location of employees every time. Then you have to return the employee to the original location after training completed. On the training videos it should be indicated if it is CCOHS compliance

vor 3 Monaten

Thank you Michel, for taking the time to leave us this feedback! We are glad to hear that you are enjoying your experience with Workhub.

Lacey
Office Manager in Kanada
Öl & Energie, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great platform for businesses!

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: We LOVE this platform - can't say enough good things about it.

We love that we can maintain crew certificates, assign and track compliance and monitor progress of those items assigned. We also love how easy it was to transition our low-tech crews to this platform. Customer service is absolutely top notch! We have eliminated a $6000 annual program that only did a fraction of what WorkHub can do. We also love the rewards program.

The custom documents could use some improvement but we've submitted our suggestions through the WorkHub feedback tool and love that we can see, and vote, on all other suggested upgrades

Adrianna
Safety Administrator in Kanada

Would recommend this program to any company with more than 10 employees

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Overall, I've had a very good experience with Workhub. I really like that WorkHub is always releasing new features and help articles, so I feel like I'm always getting more from the program.

I love that you are able to take care of nearly every feature of your HSE program through WorkHub. My most used features are the Action Item and online training features. I love that WorkHub is simple to use, but also has a lot of advanced features that you can use to ensure worker and document compliance. WorkHub has made doing safety audits super simple!

The only negative I believe that WorkHub has is that there are sometimes small bugs with some of the features which will cause the page to reload and you to lose the progress on that page. However, whenever I've spoken with their customer support regarding any issues; they are extremely friendly, respond quickly, and are very helpful.

Shelly
HSE Coordinator in Kanada
Lagerung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Workhub Review

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Great. Our workers do not appreciate that they are needing to consistently refresh the page though.

Tracking compliance, helpful workers such as Kendra, great for setting up electronic inspections.

Lack of ability to have a multi role person such as committee member and warehouse personnel. You can't assign them the duties of a JHSC without messing with their job position duties and requirements.

Lisa
Safety Manager in Kanada
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great solution to organize and maintain a safety management system

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I have implemented and utilized this program at 3 different companies over the past 12 years and am impressed with the continuois

I love how easy it is to create and implement a full SMS and provide workers with good value information and training.

There are a few limitations with being able to assign trainind or bulletins to specific people vs the whole group, and some of the reports are limited.

Debra
Safety and Compliance in Kanada
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

How Workhub makes our company safe

4,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: 100%. If there is ever a problem I can get a hold of someone immediately and the problem is rectified, unless it is a chair screen interface problem :(

Ease of use. Whether I'm signing up a new worker or looking for archived information there is never an issue.

The certificate review. While it is still in the beta form, I liked the old format better.

Guy
Regional Health and Safety Manager in Kanada
Hausmeisterservice, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Online Training

4,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: It has been a good experience but there are a few issues.

The training seems engaging and not boring and easy to follow.

Limited Spanish for courses. I put in a request to have closed captions added to the training video so Spanish speaking employees can take the training.

Kelsea
Safety and Wellness Training Administrator in Kanada
Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

The iPhone of Safety Software

Kommentare: The response time to questions has been great. I find the service, especially when initially setting up, very good. The product is simple to use, and easy to work with as both an employee using my profile as well as an administrator of the software. A few more tracking measures of metrics would help our management team report directly out of the software, which would be handy.

This is a very user friendly software to set up as well as roll out to a large group of workers who have various levels of computer skills. It is easy to track training including certificates which I find makes my role easier. Keeping track of 500 employees individual safety training is a full time job and Workhub has simplified this process. It truly is the iPhone of safety software- user friendly, streamlined and you wonder how you ever worked without it!

There has been requests by management level employees to be able to have more visibility on metrics especially in regards to Action Items. We like to have visibility on which areas in our company are lagging and also seeing percentages ie: Action items down 30% over last month type stats. Executive level has mentioned wanting to be able to see their subordinates workers stats- so seeing more than 1 level below them.For example, the Procurement Director would like to see not only the Stores Managers compliance, but the Stores Manager's direct report compliance as well.

Deshawn
Manager in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

The Best Online Training Option I Have Ever Seen By Far!

Kommentare: Exceptional, unique, everything I am looking for and more out of online training for my employees! Thank you Workhub!!! :)

This is my first day of using the software. It is entirely user friendly and easy to navigate through. There are so many options for various different features of which I have only been able to scratch the surface of. Though in my review some of the features, I am utterly impressed at their functionality in managing employees, trainings, invitations and many other intricacies made available by Workhub

When I find one, I'll let yuh know! Till then, know that there are none!

Health & Safety Manager in Kanada
Lagerung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Awesome Software

Kommentare: We are into our 4th year of using SafetySync. The software has proven to be extremely helpful in managing our health and safety program. We have taken advantage of making our own training videos for more effective training. We have also been using electronic forms with tablets and phones to complete inspections. Using electronic forms in SafetySync along with tablets have proven to increase hazard awareness as employees can take pictures of the hazard and submit reports to management for correction. We have the ability to track individual employee safety training and competency. We also track 25 sites to ensure inspections and health and safety meetings take place at proper intervals. Overall we are very satisfied with the software and would recommend it to others.

Ease of Use. Consistent method to deliver training to 300+ employees in 25 locations. Ability to track all health and safety information for 25 sites and 200+ pieces of equipment.

Matt
Payroll and Safety Adminstrator in Kanada
Lebensmittelproduktion, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Work in progress with a lot of potential.

Kommentare: I learned how to navigate the system through trial and error, and have become a teacher for the rest of the managers here on how to use it. We are constantly learning more efficiencies that we wish were simply explained in some way, and finding glitches or things that don't quite work as advertised.
It's like having a great new device with no manual or technicians.

It provides a convenient place to keep training records, SDS sheets, and inspection reports. The reports you can pull from the system can provide useful insights.

The "safety meetings" function does not link to training or compliance as it is supposed to, so every meeting will require an admin going through and marking the training as complete manually.

Holly
Quality Assurance Supervisor in Kanada

Safety Sync Review

Kommentare: Our overall experience has been altogether positive. We've also experienced quick customer service.

SafetySync is a handy tool for our multiple locations to access training, procedures and HR forms. SafetySync is accessible on cell phones and our employees can log remotely to access their credentials as well as the above listed items remotely. It is also a handy audit tool and is used for reporting near misses and incidents as well.

It would be nice to be able to have our employee fill out a form (near miss, NCR, etc.) and submit it directly through SafetySync.

Kelly
Manager, Field Services in Kanada
Öl & Energie, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Valuable tool.

Kommentare: We use the system to remote train and keep track of certificates of our internal employees and our 3rd party contractors. A Very flexible platform that allows us to create our own training as well as choose from a selection of supplied training for our industry. Highly recommend!

Flexibility to create your own training and set renewal times. Create profiles for different employee positions so information can be updated and transmitted in minutes.

Notifications could be improved to allow you to receive email notification of course completions.

Mike
EHS Coordinator in Kanada

One Place for Everything

Kommentare: Safety Sync has created a place for all of our training records, policies, and procedures. We are able to sign-up new employees and ensure training and reviews are completed in a timely manner with instant access by both the employee, company HR and EHS.
Excellent system and excellent time saver.

Organized training records - can add or remove required training by employee or position.

Incident Reporting - does not seem very functional.

Karen
HSEQ Area Manager in Kanada

Trying to manage 150 workers is a breeze with safety sync...tickets, training and orientations

Kommentare: Assign training, track progress, credentials, documents, safety training

Mobile access for remote workers so they can retrieve all their safety documents, just in case they misplace or lose their safety tickets.

Improve functionality by having an actual APP, presently the process involves using the web to grab the scan code.

best tool out there

I like being able to track: Worker tickets and expiry dates Incidents Near Misses We utilize the competency program. I like having our forms on there for all the field stores.

Nothing

Sara
Safety coordinator in Kanada
Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A great addition to our safety program.

Kommentare: We started using safety sync a few years ago to provide orientation and safety training to our workers. With so many features we have now developed it into managing our safety program. It is really easy for workers to us and easy to manage as well.

The flexibility.

Wish you could turn off features for workers so there isn't a bunch of options that we aren't using.

tyler
General Superintendent in Kanada
Bau, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Safetysync Review

Kommentare: Overall SBW is very pleased with the system. We have used this system for over a year now and our people really appreciate how easy it is to use. We no longer use filing cabinets and storage boxes for our safety records.

Ease of use

No TRIFF statistic Orientations not compatible with Apple.

Taylor
Safety Advisor in Kanada

Customer Review

Kommentare: Safety Sync is a great program for tracking employee compliance and certificate expiration. One thing that could improve it the uploading process as well as expiration alerts. Our company is unable to use expiration alerts as the program is too sensitive to optional certificate requirements.

Being able to track employee training and utilizing the online training

How expiration alerts work.

Terri
HSE Manager in Kanada

Personal Tracking

Kommentare: With many jobs on the go, this makes the transfer of workers easy and allows the supervisor to see training quickly.

Tracking of workers

Not enough spots for documents

Samantha
HR Generalist in USA

S. Suek review

I enjoy that it is relatively straight forward for my process in using it. I can't speak for our HSE Manager and how he feels on his part.

My boss seems to be having some trouble with the inspections. We wish it would save progress on what has been done, even if you need to get out of the inspection.

Katrina
Office Admistrator in Kanada
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

SafetySync is Great and Very Easy to Use

Kommentare: We started using this software about 1 year ago and have all our new hires do some of the on-line training courses. Their requirements for hire is that the courses are completed and passed. I found it has helped drastically with their day to day functions (logs, hours of service, tickets etc) We are very impressed with the overall outcome. Thank you

Simple and Easy to use