iDevAffiliate Erfahrungen

Über iDevAffiliate

Lösung zur Nachverfolgung verbundener Unternehmen, die angepasste Provisionsauszahlungen unterstützt und umfangreiche Marketingfunktionen bietet.

Erfahre mehr über iDevAffiliate

Nicht verfügbar

Nicht verfügbar

Bewertungen zu iDevAffiliate

3,5
3,0
3,7

iDevAffiliate hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 3,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 9 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du iDevAffiliate bereits verwendet?

Manager in USA
Internet, Selbstständig

Affiliate tracking software that works with just about any shopping cart

Kommentare: iDevAffiliate has proven to be very reliable, and it has all the features that I need and that affiliates need.

iDevAffiliate is reliable. I've used some other affiliate software in the past that did not seem to be reliable. I want to be able to know that the software I use is accurately tracking and crediting affiliates with their referrals. iDevAffiliate works.

It depends which version you use (self-hosted or hosted) and which shopping cart or ecommerce platform you are using, but the setup process can be a little tricky. I've used iDevAffiliate on two different sites and I hired them to do the install and setup because I wanted to make sure it was done right.

Jason
Senior Marketing Manager in Belarus
Unternehmensberatung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

It Keeps getting better!

Kommentare: I have been using iDevAffiliate since 2016. There are several reasons I like and recommend iDevAffiliate for affiliate tracking software. Here are a few reasons below. First and foremost , they are a US based company and that is important to me. When I need support or have called in, I am able to understand them. There are times, the owner has gotten on the phone to help me. Features: They are always creating new features. This is important since my affiliate program has grown over the years and they are making it even easier to manage my affiliate program on a daily basis. Also, my affiliates like it too. Reporting: I pull reports on a weekly basis now and they seem to know exactly what I want to see in my reports.

I would have to say their Support. They make sure they address my questions thoroughly and in a timely manner. It is like having an in-house consultant as they provide the best way of doing things rather than following a script.

I am not a super technical person, so had a little trouble in the beginning with the Advanced API set up. Wish it was a little easier

William
William
High-Performance Business & Financial Coach in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Cumbersome and Techs weren't friendly

Kommentare: I can't say we received any benefits over frustration.

It's feature list is very nice and has a few bells and whistles important to successfully marketing your products through affiliates.

Cumbersome to install. It wouldn't work on my hosting provider and I pay monthly for an amazing and responsive hosting company. I was contemplating switching hosting companies for the cart and affiliate software but they wanted to charge me to attempt to install it again. Yet they couldn't get it to work the first time. This really turned me off.

Becky
USA

Good software for basic affiliate needs

Kommentare: If you're looking for a basic affiliate software without all the bells and whistles, then iDev may be the software for the job. It performs all basic functions well at an affordable price. Great for small businesses. Customer service isn't the quickest or most friendly, but they eventually get the job done. It's a tradeoff I'm willing to make since it is much more affordable than the competition (and we have a great IT person who can handle all the minor stuff).

It does a great job with the basics at a good price point.

Customer service could use some improvement.

Brent
Head of Digital Sales in Belarus
Informationsdienst, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Awesome self-explanatory software

I started using the software back in 2019 in its free trial mode to get the sense of it and fell in love with the UI immediately. It comes with tons of tutorials, tips but in fact the interface is very easy to understand and get accustomed to. What matters most is that running the cloud version of the app through the last 2 years did not bring any critical issues for us.

Their support in not 24/7, so if you come up with a question in the middle of the night don't expect an immediate answer. Did I ever have a critical bug to report and have it fixed urgently? No

Josh
Marketing Coordinator in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Not User Friendly At All And Neither Is Customer Service

Kommentare: The worst thing about it was dealing with customer service. Customer service is mostly just [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. He is always rude and condescending anytime he would "help" me. He would act like I was bothering him, and tell me to talk to the support team which I could only do over email. I could call him, and he could answer my questions, but he clearly didn't ever want to. One time, I sent in a request to get some help and he replied back to my request to tell me that I need to do it in another way so I can reach the support team instead of him. I do that, then HE messages me back later with patronizing tone in his email even. He at least seems to have reached out and tried to fix things after I was upset with his service and cancelled, but I have no interest in trying to work it out.

They at least seemed to have a lot of cool features. Things like making it so the affiliates could keep track of what they were doing, as well as the admin, all in one place.

Too confusing. It isn't user friendly at all. Supposedly the explainer videos tell you everything you need to know, but they don't really. I think it's too confusing for affiliates to be able to use as well.

Sarune
Marketing in USA
Internet, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Perfect for affiliate management

Kommentare: Easily customizable and easy to use from the side of admin as well as from the side of the user. Definitely recommended.

easy to use, easy to customize

Co-founder in Serbien

The most terrible software possible in the 21st century

Lots of features. So many feature that you can't really figure out were the particular feature is located.

Interface, ease of use, support team, lack of invoices, lack of usability. Overall it doesn't work stable - we can't really trust it.

Karoline