Über iDevAffiliate

Lösung zur Nachverfolgung verbundener Unternehmen, die angepasste Provisionsauszahlungen unterstützt und umfangreiche Marketingfunktionen bietet.

Erfahre mehr über iDevAffiliate

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie iDevAffiliate bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Manager in USA
Internet, Selbstständig

Affiliate tracking software that works with just about any shopping cart

Kommentare: iDevAffiliate has proven to be very reliable, and it has all the features that I need and that affiliates need.

iDevAffiliate is reliable. I've used some other affiliate software in the past that did not seem to be reliable. I want to be able to know that the software I use is accurately tracking and crediting affiliates with their referrals. iDevAffiliate works.

It depends which version you use (self-hosted or hosted) and which shopping cart or ecommerce platform you are using, but the setup process can be a little tricky. I've used iDevAffiliate on two different sites and I hired them to do the install and setup because I wanted to make sure it was done right.

Becky W.
USA

Good software for basic affiliate needs

Kommentare: If you're looking for a basic affiliate software without all the bells and whistles, then iDev may be the software for the job. It performs all basic functions well at an affordable price. Great for small businesses. Customer service isn't the quickest or most friendly, but they eventually get the job done. It's a tradeoff I'm willing to make since it is much more affordable than the competition (and we have a great IT person who can handle all the minor stuff).

It does a great job with the basics at a good price point.

Customer service could use some improvement.

William A.
William A.
High-Performance Business & Financial Coach in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Cumbersome and Techs weren't friendly

Kommentare: I can't say we received any benefits over frustration.

It's feature list is very nice and has a few bells and whistles important to successfully marketing your products through affiliates.

Cumbersome to install. It wouldn't work on my hosting provider and I pay monthly for an amazing and responsive hosting company. I was contemplating switching hosting companies for the cart and affiliate software but they wanted to charge me to attempt to install it again. Yet they couldn't get it to work the first time. This really turned me off.

Brent T.
Head of Digital Sales in Belarus
Informationsdienst, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Awesome self-explanatory software

I started using the software back in 2019 in its free trial mode to get the sense of it and fell in love with the UI immediately. It comes with tons of tutorials, tips but in fact the interface is very easy to understand and get accustomed to. What matters most is that running the cloud version of the app through the last 2 years did not bring any critical issues for us.

Their support in not 24/7, so if you come up with a question in the middle of the night don't expect an immediate answer. Did I ever have a critical bug to report and have it fixed urgently? No

Sarune S.
Marketing in USA
Internet, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Perfect for affiliate management

Kommentare: Easily customizable and easy to use from the side of admin as well as from the side of the user. Definitely recommended.

easy to use, easy to customize

Josh H.
Marketing Coordinator in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Not User Friendly At All And Neither Is Customer Service

Kommentare: The worst thing about it was dealing with customer service. Customer service is mostly just [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. He is always rude and condescending anytime he would "help" me. He would act like I was bothering him, and tell me to talk to the support team which I could only do over email. I could call him, and he could answer my questions, but he clearly didn't ever want to. One time, I sent in a request to get some help and he replied back to my request to tell me that I need to do it in another way so I can reach the support team instead of him. I do that, then HE messages me back later with patronizing tone in his email even. He at least seems to have reached out and tried to fix things after I was upset with his service and cancelled, but I have no interest in trying to work it out.

They at least seemed to have a lot of cool features. Things like making it so the affiliates could keep track of what they were doing, as well as the admin, all in one place.

Too confusing. It isn't user friendly at all. Supposedly the explainer videos tell you everything you need to know, but they don't really. I think it's too confusing for affiliates to be able to use as well.

Co-founder in Serbien

The most terrible software possible in the 21st century

Lots of features. So many feature that you can't really figure out were the particular feature is located.

Interface, ease of use, support team, lack of invoices, lack of usability. Overall it doesn't work stable - we can't really trust it.

Karoline G.