What a wonderful experience...

Bewertet am 23.10.2014
Christina S.
Director of Marketing & Communications

Kommentare: At the RBTC, a regional nonprofit organization with over 240 member companies, I worked with IDD regularly on a number of projects. One in particular was the incredible kiosk they built for our largest annual event with over 700 attendees. The kiosk was built on a large touchscreen and allowed our attendees to scroll through nominees for the multiple awards we were presenting and sort by category. They could click the nominees, see their photo and read their bios in detail - a GREAT way to get to know our award nominees! Throughout the project, IDD was engaged, responsive, efficient and overall just wonderful to work with. They made it easy for us to add this extra touch to our event. They developed a kiosk that was perfectly relevant to our audience and event - and it was a huge hit!! Thanks to Mary, Chris, Rachel, Rick, Amy and all the other talented folks at IDD for their hard work! I'd absolutely recommend this product and especially this company!

ThinkTouch Interactive Kiosks

Bewertet am 24.10.2014
Holly M.

Kommentare: The ThinkTouch Interactive Kiosks from IDD, Inc. is an innovative tool that can be used across various forms of technology and business related purposes. In my previous position, my organization used the kiosk at an awards banquet to serve as a virtual showcase for all nominees. The attendees of the banquet loved using the easy to navigate technology to look up and read about the nominees for the evening. I would recommend this product to anyone that is looking for a technologically interactive experience.

Basketball Facility Kiosk

Bewertet am 27.10.2014
James T.
Director of Indoor Facilities

Kommentare: The product met all of our expectations. IDD was wonderful to work with. Right now we are in the middle of a coaching change so we have not updated the device for the upcoming year. However, I do know when we are ready to update or train someone on the kiosk, IDD will be right there to assist. As we move forward, I can see us using more kiosks throughout the athletic facilities.

IDD Kiosk Software for Virginia Tech College of Agriculture and Life Sciences

Bewertet am 29.10.2014
Vernon M.
Dir. of Development

Kommentare: We enjoyed working with Mary Miller and her team at IDD. This was a new concept for the college and IDD was great in helping set-up the hardware and implement the software package to deliver stories and current information about the college to our donors, stakeholders and visitors. We have several kiosks I the college and that are top notch.