Über RotaCloud

Einfache Online-Dienstplanerstellung, damit du dich auf wichtigere Dinge konzentrieren kannst. Hast du noch immer mit Excel-Dienstplänen zu kämpfen? Teste RotaCloud noch heute kostenlos.

Erfahre mehr über RotaCloud

I needed a piece of software that simply allowed me to integrate with calendars and allow my employees to select available shifts in advance to prevent me forcing people to work.

Bewertungen zu RotaCloud

4,9

RotaCloud hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,9 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 237 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du RotaCloud bereits verwendet?

Rhyanne
Rhyanne
Company Manager in UK
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Get time back for other tasks

Kommentare: Fantastic, great team. They are so good it feels like we are part of the same company sometimes! They are fun, very helpful and well mannered! I love customer service and this team are a great example of how a company should project those skills.

I love that rotacloud has allowed me to gain time back for other responsibilities. It makes rota writing so much easier and quicker, helping my work load be more manageable.

I would say our staff would raise issues because they are reluctant to use the excellent help section. I personally do advise to use the product on the laptop rather than the app for those who struggle with mobile tech.

Florinela
Chief Operating Officer in Jersey

Best Rota Tool

Kommentare: Happy to have found and decided to adopt this software, best decision ever. Only when you have struggled with rota and keeping track of employees' attendance, that's when you appreciate more the ease of implementation and use of such a tool.

Fresh, easy straight forward to implement and use. Keeps all in order and helps with employee attendance performance, scheduling, reporting and more.

Nothing in particular. Every business is different and has different needs.

Geoff
Head of Production in UK
Kunst & Handwerk, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Good shift management system for arts organisations

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Its a really good system for our venue (performing arts) that is popular with all our users. The support is quick, helpful and friendly.

Very easy to use and is popular with our full-time staff and our freelance and casual staff. Easy to see who is called and when and what work they are going to be doing.

The desktop interface could do with a bit of updating to show a bit more information and some different options (views) for how the information is displayed.

vicky
accounts manager in UK
Gastgewerbe, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Gone from paper timesheets to a clock in software

Kommentare: overall set up was pretty easy and day to day usage is good

the app for staff, easy to amend rotas live so all can see. ask for shifts and publish to staff to claim. easy reports for monthly payroll

working out different levels for the team and integrating into payroll but once i had it explained to me it was very simple

Adrian
Managing Director in Luxemburg
Medienproduktion, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Brilliant Tool

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Fantastic. Rotas used to be a sweat and now they are easy

So easy to set up and use and the mobile app makes everything accessible

The thing I didn't like is ..... absolutely nothing. It's a great product

Julia
Beauty Salon Owner in UK
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

You will wonder how you lived without it.

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: I love Rotacloud, it is the best business decision I made and both myself and all my staff love using it.
For me, the owner, being able to see actual time worked, length of breaks, sickness time all in one place has been and it has made holiday request controlled and organised.
The staff life the fact they can check their rota anytime, anywhere. The can request holidays, view holiday availability, add notes to requests and have a record.

Rotacloud is very easy to use for a non tec person like myself. The online customer support is great and tips and advice on how to set up. You can navigate the system, amend and update without interrupting your final reports. And for me the ease of final wage reports has reduced hours of painstaking worked for me at the end of every month

The only thing I would like is to be able to add my own selections in the drop down menu- Holidays/sickness etc as some book out time is specific or important for my business so would be bespoke to me. But that is literally the only thing I can think of.

Vicki
Retail operations manager in UK
Einzelhandel, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

RotaCloud 5* Scheduling & HR!

4,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Excellent. 5*! It has improved our scheduling process, tracking employee absences, employee records significantly.

Ease of use, simple and effective, employees find it very easy to use and use/follow for scheduling which is great. Love bulk editing on scheduling. The ability to be able to edit employee files with ease, add files, send memos etc.

Phone app isn’t as good / easy to use as the desktop app. Has improved with each update / release but desktop is still ultimately better / much easier to use and phone doesn’t support some features.

Lisa
Head of Human Resources in UK
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

I love RotaCloud!

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Really, really good - so glad we chose RotaCloud instead of other products we were considering

It's so easy to use and has so many features and benefits. The support staff are fantastic too, always super helpful and very quick to respond to questions or queries. The online library of help articles and videos is great too.

Can take a while to get to grips with as it can do so much, but that's more a personal issue than a RotaCloud one

Lisa
Executive Charity Manager in UK
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Rota scheduling made easy.

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Very very reliable software that delivers.

Ease of use and helpful for costings. As a charity this helps us forecast and track grants.

A bit more telephone support would be good when first setting up.

Sarah
Compliance Manager in UK
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Easy to set up and easy to use

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: very pleased with rotacloud, knowing that staff have seen their rota in advance

ease of use in setting up. staff find it very easy to see schedule, and to pick up shifts where needed

we are still working on the settings to be able to do the payroll run

Megan
HR Officer in UK
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great system, great customer service!

Kommentare: Overall, RotaCloud is our life saver! All of our team benefit from each feature on RotaCloud, from managers to HR to care coordinators to our health care assistants.The customer service is one of their greatest features, as all the team are so helpful, friendly and professional!

Firstly, the customer service from RotaCloud is outstanding, they are always on hand to talk, they are friendly and always do their best to help you via their chat service. It's a great balance between professional and fun, myself and the team will send funny gif's and memes!The system itself is put together very well and is very user friendly - its very easy to schedule shifts on the Rota, to complete time sheets and monitor annual leave. The reports system is an amazing feature, it breaks down everything from sickness reports, to how many hours worth of shifts per month. It saves us a lot of time working it out individually. It is my favourite feature working with HR. Another great feature that we use all the time is the bulk action tool, which allows you to move shifts from one employee to another in one go, rather than one by one. It saves the company a lot of time!

A feature that would need to be improved on timesheets would be that it would be helpful if when there is a missing clock in record, it flags up which clock in record is missing, rather than flagging up the day. Due to the nature of our business (community care) our staff can have 10+ shifts allocated per day. So when it flags up, it becomes quite time consuming to go through each one to check where the missing record is! We are currently experiencing a bug with the bulk action tool whereby we are unable to bulk action any shifts from the "open shifts". However, this has been reported to Meg and she has been a great help in getting this looked into!

Nathan
CEO in UK
Sport, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Overall fantastic software!

Kommentare: Fantastic, as mentioned fantastic value for money and gets the job done! Some fantastic features and also the customer support service is world class.

My main pro about this software is that it is fairly straight forward to use and has lots of great features including the capacity to clock in and out, put in leave requests and generally build and manage rotes. And it is exceptionally good value for money.

I don't really have any issues only suggests of what should be added. As the business owner, manager of my company and also an employee elsewhere that uses another software similar to this there are a few features that could massively improve rotacloud. I have listed my suggestions below; - Messaging capacity - team should be able to message each other, their department, managers etc. - Leave feature isn't as straight forward as could be. - Team should be able to just put a days request off in and select the actual times they are requesting off whether it be 10am-5pm (college, uni) or all day as currently all leaves go on like booking in a holiday. - PLEASE ADD A DAILY LABOUR CARD REPORT!!! - this should include two sections am and pm that shows you who is on what shift, what department and any open shifts. - I am desperate for this feature as I currently create on myself so I can easily look in front of me as to who is working when. This report should also show each team members weekly hours, overtime highlighted in red, and a summary of the daily labour costs. - LOOK at Hot Schedules as their daily labour report is fantastic.

Fantastic Rota Tool!

Kommentare: When our store was still small with no more than four employees, we created rota's using a simple excel spreadsheet and wrote down a list of holidays. However, as our company grew, this way was no longer viable. We needed a better tool to keep track of our employees shifts, past and present, any holiday's needed or any sick days taken and a way to accumulate how many hours each employee has worked. We spent a few weeks signing up to free beta app's to find the right tool for us and finally landed on RotaCloud! Unlike other app's we have tried, RotaCloud has a very simplistic user face which makes it easy for not only the Managers to use, but also the employees to view their Rota's and book holiday's. Being able to download an excel sheet of data for holidays, sick days and absences taken by employees makes performance reviews ten times easier than it used to be scrambling through bits of paper to find out who took a sick day 5 weeks earlier. Overall, I would recommend using this app above other Rota Apps as it is a value for money and makes creating the rota one less headache.

The user face is very simplistic and easy to set up an account or add a new employee. It's great that we can add multiple locations to the account as we have multiple stores across the North West, and how we can add employees to various locations rather than having to add the same employee numerous times to have their account set up at different locations (which we had to do on other apps) which makes it much easier for the employees to see when they are working as well as where they are working.

It would be helpful for the person who is managing the Rota to be able to see the weeks rota in full on the phone app (like you can on the desktop) by spinning the screen on its side as at the moment you can only see day by day and have to select the each individual day to see it all, however this isn't a major issue.

Kathy
Practice Manager in UK
Medizinische Praxis, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

no more spreadsheets & post it notes!!

Kommentare: This is the first review I have taken the time to write as we are so impressed with RC. Using RC has transformed the way we work, we can now plan 6 weeks in advance and being cloud based means the system can be accessed from anywhere, staff love the app. Customer service is excellent .
Well done the RC team!

Managing a large GP practice and a standalone endoscopy unit we were struggling to inform staff of their shift patterns and find cover for annual leave and sickness. We needed to streamline the process and have easily accessible live up to date information available to staff and management in one place. Having searched online for a solution we decided to give RotaCloud a try. Prior to going live representative from RotaCloud kindly spent nearly 3 hours giving us an overview and answering all of our questions .

Being the NHS the only issue we sometimes experience is slow broadband speed, which can effect the system, however we do find it improves using Google Chrome. The leave request system is a little clunky but the good thing about RC is that they listen to any issues and recommendations you may have and are continually adding new features.

Lorraine
Station Manager in Jersey
Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Makes my job easier

Kommentare: Really saves time for me an d the company , the reports and clocking in and out have proved extremely useful in all HR areas as well as the daily running of the company.

Speed in which I can complete the Rota, the quick way I can allocate overtime / open shifts . The ease for the zero hours team to decline and advise, the way rota cloud helps speed up the monthly payroll due to the ease of reports available. Any staff queries are much easier to back track and confirm or amend.

Not being able to have a banked hours additional leave allocation area. Not being able to stop staff being able to request leave if they are near the red allocation as we use hourly leave. having to type in the break allocation ..ie not being able to set at time and break allocation then when you type in it. Should be able to reconise. For future memo area to be more effective. See which staff member hasnt looked ... add attachments.

Maggie
Cafe Manager in UK
Essen & Trinken, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Saves a lot of hassle

Kommentare: We are a small seasonal cafe with eight staff. Due to our rural location it can be a bit hit and miss with clocking in/out using a mobile phone, the onsite WiFi and 4G signal are a bit dodgy. I would recommend users to get a dedicated tablet terminal if convenient, it will certainly help us next year and overcome the need for going through timesheets manually. The staff like using it, and they can swap shifts and grab open shifts without too much burden on me. Previously I had felt like I was their social secretary!
The customer support has been very good and the free trial period was enough to make a positive decision.
I am very impressed with the product.

It's so much more than just clocking on/clocking off; I don't have the need to use the payroll part, but it is interesting to see how the wage bill pans out. The ability to print out reports and rotas is great. There are all sorts of manipulations that are simple to carry out to adjust a rota. The automatically emailed reminders and messages are a great facility. It's neat and tidy, and fairly easy to use.

I thought that it would be more helpful if the colour palette was more distinctive or wider, some of the assigned colours look very similar - which can be both good and bad depending on how you assign colours to groups, tasks or people. I don't like how if you switch from rota view to dashboard view it automatically puts you back to the current day (if on day view rather than month).

Gavin
GM in UK
Gastgewerbe, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Couldnt do without

Kommentare: I have been using Rotacloud for 5 or 6 years now maybe more and I couldn't imagine scheduling without it. Reporting is perfect for transferring hours to sage pay in a simple fashion.
I have never had a situation were a staff member was not aware of a shift or a staff member didn't arrive due to an issue.
I have recommended Rotacloud to a few other business also.

The product is easy to understand and has a simple interface when training managers in its use. Adding open shifts is great, it gives a way to get the message out to all staff in that department in one go and give them all the opportunity to pick the shift up.

Would be nice to have a tick box in each shift to manually mark someone late so it can be reported on via that check box.

Luke
Facilities Manager in UK
Bildungsmanagement, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

The Perfect Solution

Kommentare: This product has saved me so much time, covering shifts and sickness at a click of the button instead of dozens of calls.

The programme is so easy to use and set up for what I required for my department. before we used this the rotas had to be printed and when there was a change they had to be printed again. sickness then required someone going through a list of employees and phoning them to see who could cover the shift. All I do now is put the shift into Rotacloud and everyone is sent an email and when someone accepts the shift I am notified. This product saves me so much time and have access to it on my phone which enables me to deal with problems straight away.

I honestly can not answer this as I am more than happy with what this has done for me.

Terry
Managing Director in UK
Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Rota and staff time management can be very time consuming

Kommentare: Rotacloud team are very progressive and always looking at ways to improve and add to the service they offer. Could not recommend them enough!

Rotacloud is very clear easy to use, easy to allocate Rota's and staff leave, Staff have clear indication of they're working hours, and holiday entailment. Everything stored in one place. Management time saving, use daily as one of our key management tools. Team at Rota cloud are always exceptionally polite and always helpful.

No dislikes, certain parts of the program are not necessary for our business, we simply utilise the parts of the program that fits our business requirement, integrates well with our staff payroll system.

Director in UK
Tierarzt, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Really impressed

Easy to use and implement. Simple to onboard and demo to users. Quick for administers to learn functions.

The banded pricing can mean if you are just one colleague into the higher pricing category then the price can be less cost effective

Jess
Administrator in UK
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Always Highly Recommend

Kommentare: We are able to contact all of our employees with a click of a button, and save time advertising sessions.

It is so easy to use, we only have to provide minimal training to our Nurses and Doctors that use it which saves so much time. It is easy to get around and quick to advertise sessions.

The reporting side of it is hard for us a company as we have to provide quite detailed reports with lots of reports joining together. This has however improved drastically from the start so am hoping it will continue to do so in the future.

Carl
Director in UK

Excellent Cloud Software!

Kommentare: Brilliant for staff to be able to request holidays.

Easy to use for management and staff and easy to set up. Great support. I love it. It has made managing holidays much easier and has good reporting functions which I use for giving hours to Payroll.

It could do with a calendar for putting upcoming events on. There are a couple of glitches like when somebody leaves then comes back you can easily reinstate them as the systems says that the email address is already in use. However tech support sorts it very quickly so not a major issue.

Jak
Operations Manager in UK
Versicherung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Excellent

Simple to use and great value for money!

App at manager level is terrible. Cannot see who is off whereas on employee version you can.

Wayne
Practice Manager in UK
Tierarzt, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Very Nice, Fully Functional HR & Payroll Tool

Kommentare: Great software at a good price which is scale-able with your business.

Rotas and scheduling is the easiest with this software. Support is just at the end of a chat!

No poor features found. We really can't fault this product and found all features to be well designed and carefully thought through.

Darko
Assistant Hospitality Manager in UK
Gastgewerbe, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Rota Management Tool

Kommentare: RotaCloud has brought great value to our business and has allowed our 13 outlets to better communicate and organize our Rotas,making cooperation and helping each other with staffing a breeze. It has also improved attendance and lateness as staff are aware of their records and strive for perfect records, being upset if they clock in a few minutes late. It has created somewhat of a competition among staff as to who will consistently clock in and out correctly and on time.

Easy Rota creation and management Excellent functions for staff management and attendance monitoring Good value as we can manage all 13 of out outlets under one account and subscription. Active development and communication with customers

Still lacks a few features like TOIL tracking and labour vs projected sales reports. Doesn't yet integrate with iTrent natively.