Über Paymo

Paymo ist eine voll funktionsfähige Online-Lösung für projektbasierte Unternehmen, die deine Team-Projekte von Anfang bis Ende verwalten kann.

Erfahre mehr über Paymo

The customer support is RAPID and knowing that I'm speaking to good humans is that authentic extra that many other platforms lack.

The timeline for viewing schedules was very hard to use and my team and I just oped to ignore our managers push to use Paymo's timeline scheduling and use google calendar.

Bewertungen zu Paymo

Paymo hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 668 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Paymo bereits verwendet?

Kasimir
Ausbildung zum Mediengestalter in Deutschland
Design, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Einfaches und kompaktes Tool

Kommentare: Immer sehr erfolgreiches Task Managment

Die vielen möglichkeiten für das Einstellen von Tasks

Oft nicht immer so überschaubar und könnte einfacher sein

Betsy
Betsy
Independent Contractor in USA
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Paymo - Efficient and Cost Effective!

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

I use Paymo mostly for time tracking and invoicing, but also for tracking expenses. Paymo makes it a breeze to track my time and then invoice my clients - with one click, all the time I've entered is populated in my invoice and I can even choose to include a summary of my time entry notes if needed. Their Support team is also super responsive and helpful when I've had questions.

Nothing! Very happy with this platform.

Vicky
CEO in Schweden
Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig

Excellent task- and time tracking software for small agencies

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Task management and time tracking is baked into ONE system so you pay once, not for two different systems. Easy to use like Asana, but packed with more functionality, like Clickup – but much better than either.

Paymo can’t (yet) set a price per word for invoicing articles, and due to legal requirements in the UK, I have to export invoices to Quickbooks and send them from there rather than directly from Paymo.

Jessica
Operations Manager in Kanada
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

For the price point, it’s worth it.

3,0 letzten Monat Neu

We love how easy and straightforward it can be. It’s simple to set up and easy for the team to use. It’s very basic and covers just what we need.

We don’t love that the custom service is hard to get a hold of. Theres been some features that we ideally would like tweaked and they aren’t open to suggestions.

vor 4 Wochen

Hi Jessica, Thank you for the feedback, we always appreciate it. We're open to user ideas, that's why we have a community forum where users can post and vote for their ideas. Unfortunately, we have to think carefully which new features would impact the majority of the userbase and also how complex and long it would take to implement.

Manuel
WordPress Consultant and Webdesigner in Deutschland
Design, Selbstständig

Great platform for freelancers & agencies

4,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Overall very satisified. I wish Paymo would offer more customization and more robust templates, or a clever AI assistant which analyzes my usage and makes suggestions to save me more time.

I like that Paymo can be used with different setups and requirements. As a freelancer, I can set up my clients, my projects and keep track of all of them. It's a critical app for me.

The mobile app needs more refinement. As i invite guests over to my project dashboard, I am currently unable to notify them whenever I post a comment. This has been unsresolved for a while so I barely use the app.

Gareth
Product design Engineer in UK

Valuable Addition to Business

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Great experience, and had issues with invoice templates, but received an update from support and the issue was fixed within 10 minutes.
The time I have saved this year is immeasurable.

Priced to replace the free versions of the software. Automation of invoices, compared to using Pages template. If more work is completed for an un-invoiced project, editing the invoice is a simple process. The dashboard to keep track of all projects makes things much easier, compared to my old Google Sheets attempt at a project tracker. Archiving completed projects allows quick filtering of only the important things. Time reports allow a quick insight into what is still to be invoiced.

I would like a quick notes section added to the dashboard, A daily checklist of the work day, rather than a specific project.

Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

I found Paymo and never looked back

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I love it! I recommend this to those who are looking for easy to manage and straightforward platform for time, project, and task management and invoicing.

I love the ease of use and how the features suit all my needs (tasks management, time tracking, invoicing, project management, time reports). It’s super user-friendly and pretty straightforward.

Top of mind room for improvement would be the Time Reports view. I hope when I archive reports, it won’t appear on the sidebar anymore. It just seems to cluttered seeing everything there. What I’m doing is filtering but I hope there’s a fixed solution there.

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Efficient Project Management Done Easily

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Reliable and powerful project management solution that has positively impacted our team's productivity

Paymo's interface is clean and intuitive with great time tracking capacibilities.

Lack of ability to really link tasks together easily

Marketing & Werbung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Paymo works!

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Very good. We have used a far more expensive program with far less results.

The simple nature and uncomplicated user experience means the team are more likely to use it effectively

Report is good but hope to create dashboards soon

Good Service, Good Support, Great Pricing

Kommentare: Easy, Quick to use, remains cost effective

Quick Support response, always courteous.

Sometimes I can't find what I need and have to ask support

Lee
Lee
Freelancer in UK
Design, Selbstständig

Great tool for small business

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: It's been a seamless and easy to use experience with no major hassles.

I like that Paymo has everything included without the need to purchase another bit of software.

I would have liked contract management included.

Kassidy
Co-Owner/Head Designer in Kanada
Design, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Small business-friendly software!

Kommentare: The ability to automate the majority of our processes, and keep our project management happening in one place, has been very relieving and has boosted our efficiency. Before using Paymo we had separate processes and locations for our project management, invoice creation, estimate creation, etc. and the majority of these were done manually. Paymo is cutting down on time taken up by those manual processes, and we have been able to streamline our project management in a way that is more clear to us and our clients. We are gradually populating the Projects and Clients pages with anything we've done up to this point -- it's a lot of work but it's worth it to us now that we know Paymo is such a great software that has benefitted us as we are moving into our second year as a small business.

Paymo helped our small business organize projects and boosted automation functions of our working process really well. We were already used to tracking time under project tasks before trying Paymo, but we were looking for a software that could streamline the full process from the start of a project to the end, while covering the financial aspects as well. The best thing about Paymo is the ability to automate the working process through templates, and to be able to customize at every level. We also really appreciate the Help Center (the attention to detail and clear explanations have been very useful) and customer support.

It was pretty time consuming at first to get set up on Paymo and learn how to make it work for us, but this can be true for any new software. A more thorough tutorial or very obvious recommendations to use the Help Center would have helped us at the beginning -- it took a bit of time for me to discover all of the great pages on the Help Center. There are some very specific features that would be useful to us that are not currently options: 1. An option to round-down instead of round-up in increments of time for time reports. 2. More user-friendly and intuitive customizing options for the templates, instead of relying on custom code to really change the appearance. 3. A pay roll feature to track pay days/periods and previous pay for employees, as an extension of time reports or time sheets. 4. The ability to manually edit the "Cost" sections on templates, after they have been automatically filled while adding from a project's tasks or time sheets. 5. Something to consider in the future is adding an entire new feature focused on the financial statements side of accounting. This would be very attractive since it would mean having nearly all of our business management happening in the same place. We are still getting used to Paymo and all of its functions, so may have more feedback in the future!

Antwort von Paymo

Appreciate your thoughts, Kassidy! Sorry to hear about the onboarding process, we do offer free sessions on-demand, so please write me at marcel@paymoapp.com to schedule one :) Here's also a quick video tutorial about the new interface: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QAwY7m3I_kw As for the feature requests, it's best to post/uvpote them on our community forum so they get more visibility: https://community.paymoapp.com/ Keep in touch, Marcel

Sofia
Freelancer in Spanien
Telekommunikation, Selbstständig

Can't live without Paymo

Kommentare: When I started freelancing in 2018 I lost weeks looking and testing all sorts of software I could find to help me organize my projects and clients, rates, deadlines, tasks, and invoicing. I tested more than a dozen and Paymo had it all. Some minor adjustments to fit some of my projects, but with Paymo I have a software that tracks my work on a daily basis, I can easily understand my workload and plan in advance, I can share work reports with my clients and easily invoice them, I can have as many clients, projects and tasks I want and all I can say is that I couldn't live without it anymore. Having the possibility to track my time on each task helps me understand how much should I charge for future similar projects which is pretty awesome. The only thing that Paymo doesn't do for me is bringing me coffee :D
It's very simple to use and I can link time with tasks by having predefined rules or quickly selecting them. Adding whatever needed and setting up deadlines, priorities and status is really quick and intuitive. One of the most complete software I've used and where I can customize as I want to without needing a master degree to have things working like I want :)
Great and nice team too that always provided quick support and feedback whenever needed, which is equally important. Love it. Great work guys

For me, PaymoPlus TimeTracking software is the best feature that Paymo offers. Easy to set up, don't miss any working time and gives me the chance to understand the tasks where I spend most of the time. The time reports are great to understand what is more time consuming from my daily tasks and the fact that I can have several projects and clients makes it so easy to work with. The fact that I can use an automated software to track my tasks made me safe a lot of time. With other similar time tracking apps I tested, I always needed to trigger it manually or take a lot of steps. With PaymoPlus, just start recording it and nothing is missed. It captures all your activity

There's nothing I like the least, but maybe it would be nice to have more dynamic ways of adding rates or billing options. As a freelancer, I often work at a specific rate per word (for example translations and proofreading), or rate per article, so it would be helpful to have such options of adding different rate settings.

Antwort von Paymo

Thank you Sofia for your kind feedback :) You can in fact add flat rate tasks, that have an independent value from the task hourly budget. This would work for articles (unfortunately don't have a solution for words now, it's a bit too granular). Did you try them out? You can also write us at support@paymoapp.com so we can further guide you :)

Jonathan
Owner, Freelance Designer in UK

Impressed

Kommentare: Overall I have been really impressed with Paymo, it has merged many of the tools I would often have to use seperate services for and that alone is a massive time & cost saver. Support has been excellent in the few times I have had to contact them, & I have enjoyed implementing the service as the hub for my project management needs. I look forward to the updates the Paymo team bring in the future.

The biggest selling point for me was the project management facility alongside the app & timer for time tracking. Prior to this I had used a mix of Toggl + Trello, then when I moved to Quickbooks TSheets + Trello + Quickbooks. Switching to Paymo streamlined this so that I could do all the project management and time tracking in one suite. Quickbooks integration was a necessity also considering all my finances have been handled there too. Support has been excellent as well, tickets are resolved quickly and always someone available to give a helping hand or to receive feedback.

The biggest con was actually a feature I asked about before signing up for a subscription. At present the task management boards have no guest access facility. This was a feature I was really looking for as previously I used Trello to share proofs & receive feedback from clients. Having contacted support they have informed me that this feature is on the roadmap and undergoing testing, so hopefully will arrive in the not too distant future. The web application could also benefit from more keyboard shortcuts as well. This is something I miss from Trello that was incredibly useful, but will mention to support as a feature request, alongside a dark mode or more options for theming the application. (There are chrome extensions that can partially cover this, but native support would be even more appreciated).

Antwort von Paymo

Happy to hear that we streamline not just time tracking, but invoicing (including the QB integration)! Indeed, the client portal with in-app access to guest users is our #1 priority. It's a large task, with a lot of implications, so we're making sure to check all the community's needs :) Shortcuts will be more frequent too. Kind regards, Marcel

Neal
Neal
King of All Cosmos in USA
Grafikdesign, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Paymo has grown, evolved, and expanded alongside of the needs of our business.

Kommentare: Seriously, everything! I mentioned time tracking earlier but Paymo also does project management, client management, invoicing, estimation, Zapier integration, scheduling, team tasking...and the list goes on and on.

Time tracking is seamlessly integrated into our current designer workflow. This allows us to calculate the actual time spent on the job so clients understand where their money is being spent. It also allows us to identify where we need to increase project costs (9/10 times it's with 'customer correspondence').

We've been with Paymo for over 10 years so it was a bit of a kick when they started charging for functionality like Gant Charts. We've always loved the complete 'soup-to-nuts' service that Paymo offered so when certain items were put behind another paywall it definitely stung a bit. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Antwort von Paymo

Loved the "(9/10 times it's with customer correspondence)" part, Neal :) Besides Gantt Charts, the Business plan also comes with a Team Scheduling module, 100 GB of storage, and priority support. We found this plan to be more appealing to larger teams, that's why we've decided to include it in a separate plan. What specifically do you need from Gantt Charts, the ability to set dependencies or see task deadlines on a calendar? If it's the latter one, then I have some good news: we're going to launch a task calendar view in the near future, so stay tuned!

Vera
Designer & Project Manager in Portugal
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Paymo is fundamental to our day-to-day work at BOOMER

Kommentare: As a Project Manager, working with Paymo is central to our daily work at the agency. Having all the clients and projects organized, being able to assign each team member their tasks and exchange feedback, all on one platform, keeps me and my team much more organized and saves me many, many emails.

The creation of Projects and Tasks is easy and intuitive. Having the freedom to define the status of each project and create deadline alerts is also useful to ensure that each team member is on top of each task. One of the most important features is being able to exchange feedback in each task, keeping the conversation organized. The time tracking function is also very important to ensure that we are always on track with the various tasks and that we budget projects correctly.

The desktop app has been updated and works better but could still improve. The mobile app is still confusing and hard to work with, specially when, as a Project Manager, I have multiple projects with infinite tasks assigned to me.

Director in Australien
Design, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The best I've found for the my industry

Kommentare: Excellent - great value for money, scalable if I need more users, and really easy to use.

I've found that the user interface and features available in Paymo out perform other software available.

I did like that you can create online signed contracts on Bonsai - this was great for the design industry as I tend to have ongoing contracts with clients.

Antwort von Paymo

Thank you, David! Do you mind upvoting this feature suggestion about contracts on our community forum: https://community.paymoapp.com/t/client-e-sign-contracts-and-agreements/221 Usually, the most upvoted ones get built. Thank you, Marcel

Matt
CEO in USA
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

Best Time Tracking & Management Software

Kommentare: I've tried multiple time and task management products. Paymo has by far the best feature set for the price. It's not to complicated & the support is great. You get a task board, a solid UI, a great calendar that displays when tasks were done & it allows you to easily adjust those entries. By far my favorite tool for tracking tasks across multiple clients & the time spent.

Quick & easy to get started & great support. Managing tasks & time is awesome with Paymo. I am a huge fan of the calendar views. They have a great set of filters & tweaks you can make to the views. They also offer a great kanban board.

Invoices could be improved a bit but they're ok. I do need to spend some time learning more about how to build invoices with Paymo.

Antwort von Paymo

Appreciate the support, Matt! :) We've just launched the possibility to copy/paste a time entry inside the Timesheets area - be sure to check it out. Btw: a new, task calendar view it's on its way soon, so stay tuned!! As for the invoicing part, you can turn your timesheet data into an invoice or create one from scratch in multiple languages. Read our help page for a step-by-step guide: https://help.paymoapp.com/en/collections/34542-invoices Or write us at support@paymoapp.com

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Awesome issue management software with good time tracking

Kommentare: I would recommend this service to every middle sized company, which is looking for a good solid isseu tracking software.

The time tracking and the desktop app for tracking are one of the best I've seen so far. This is one of the major point we choose this service of others. The issue mgmt and reports are also quite handy.

The resource management could be improved and also some minor bugs.

Antwort von Paymo

Hey there, Our team scheduler is our spear-of-attack so to say, hence it's being constantly updated. Just recently, we've launched a remaining hours feature that allows you to see the available bookable hours at a project and user level in a simpler format: https://help.paymoapp.com/en/articles/3578183-view-at-a-glance-the-remaining-hours-at-a-project-and-user-level Expect more updates in this direction, like the ability to directly book a resource from the full task details. Cheers!

Ahmed
Planning and project control engineer in Jordanien
Bau, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

The best solutions for managing all project activities by all team members

Kommentare: For me, I see that Paymo has helped increase the productivity of all members of the work team, by reducing the time that was wasted on them in office work, and allocating more time to field work, which has a positive impact on the final result for sure.
I also find that Paymo helps companies produce realistic, executable programs, as everyone's participation in the formation of the work program will make all things become clearer to everyone, thus avoiding making mistakes that may cost losses in money and time.

Paymo is an advanced project management platform, providing modern solutions to enable you to achieve success in project management. Paymo enables users to deal with a group of tasks at the same time, which increases productivity and reduces time and effort, especially that which was done with office work by all members of the work team. As companies and organizations, especially the emerging ones, will benefit through their use of Paymo from following up their projects correctly at all stages, as it will help them create a work program, schedule all tasks and display them in an orderly manner using the Gaunt chart and also prepare quotes and invoices. The ready-made templates that Paymo provides to users, will enable them to use the software in line with their needs, depending on the nature of the projects they are working on. I also like in Paymo that it works as a database for the project, as the sum of the attachments that the work team includes for the tasks they are working on, will be an integrated archive of the project that we can refer to at any time.

There is nothing undesirable, the application is easy to use, the notification system and also the customization of tasks provided by Paymo work as required.

Eric
Founder in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Small team planning

Kommentare: I really care about our employees. Because we're a small flock doing what we love every day we're even more like a family. The expense and time tracking tools help me get everyone paid accurately which is greatly appreciated.

Billing, invoicing, expenses, time tracking, project planning, task planning and tracking (in app), Gantt charts. 50 or 100 GB storage. With every new account user I invite I can select their permissions.

Time tracker doesn't shut off or pause if left on by accident or if I step away from the screen. Project manager isn't as robust as the rest of the software and Gantt charts aren't included in the small office plan.

Sarah
Graphic Designer, Illustrator, Web Designer in USA

I love Paymo

Kommentare: Overall, really great and I love the customer service where real people talk to me in a coherent way!

It took me a while to find the right invoicing & time tracking app, but now that I've settled on Paymo, I can finally put that part of my business at rest and let it just work for me in the background. I love how easy it is to set up a new client and track the time worked for them. I use the invoicing every month and even have some recurring invoices. It seems that every feature that I want is already covered by Paymo and then some. This product is easy to use and looks professional. I also love that it sends automatic reminders to clients who haven't paid on time, so I don't have to think about it.

I do recall that sometimes on my invoices I'd like to see listed what dates I worked on a particular job. I don't think I've been able to get invoices to show that yet, so perhaps that feature doesn't exist or I can't figure out how to turn it on.

Jack Joseph
Jack Joseph

Easy. Organized. Effective.

Kommentare: With Paymo I am able to solve problems and experience benefit. With the project tab I am able to see all of my projects, whether they be complete, inactive, archived, etc. I am also able to view tasks and task lists in different ways that allow me to effectively organize and plan my work day. Invoicing has become easier, as I am able to assign a client to an invoice and have it sent directly to the client's email address. Since my business is mostly run by rates, Paymo's time tracking feature along with the app helps me effectively track my time to charge my clients with the most accurate price. This also helps me with time sheets and time reporting, allowing me to plan for future clients to completely maximize profit.

Paymo's seamless design makes project management easy. With a simple menu sideline, it is easy to access all that your business needs to run in an organized and efficient manner. It is easy to add users, manage your subscription plan, view and add clients. Paymo's project tab is where you can view, manage, and assign projects and tasks to any user. Collaboration is EASY. And I love Paymo's Accounting tab also. Invoicing, expense input, estimates, and even recurring invoicing has never been simpler. I like how I was able to start with the free plan, then once my business grew I was able to easily switch to a more expansive plan.

I wish that I could have used more invoices in the free plan, just to grow my business a little bit more before spending more, but I am loving the subscription plan I am on at the moment.

Antwort von Paymo

Glad to know that you're enjoying the full suite of Paymo, Jack :) We're working on a few goodies, like an improved client portal, a calendar task view, and a new mobile app release. So stay tuned!

Catalina
Managing Consultant in Kolumbien

Time Saver and Easy to Use

Kommentare: I use it daily to create estimates & invoices in two languages and formats. Following-up on projects so I never miss a deadline. Following-up on payments, I am a one-man show and accounting can be time-consuming. But with Paymo I get everything in one place.

I have been using Paymo for years now. After long research this was the best app I found to my needs. Easy to implement and to use. I can add as many projects as I want, tasks, view these in different formats, and never undercharge again thanks to the awesome time tracker. I can add invoices and input payment dates, even when payment has been made in different installments. I can have recurring payments, create estimates, and convert these to invoices. And the price is ideal.

Nothing. I love the software. I would love to see a CRM implementation since these guys know how to build amazing software.

Antwort von Paymo

Happy to be a match for your needs, Catalina :) No intentions to build a CRM atm. What you could do is to customize your own sales/pipeline workflow, then view tasks via the Meta Kanban Board. If you want to see the progression of a project through a pipeline, then I recommend project statuses. Feel free to post this suggestion on our community forum so it gets more traction: https://community.paymoapp.com/ Thank you!

Jo
Director in UK
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

The easiest time tracking software

Kommentare: I have used Paymo since the early days of my business (2014) and whilst I have seen many other time tracking tools being suggested by other business owners, I've always been perfectly satisfied with the efficiency of Paymo.

Paymo is super easy to use, and setting up new clients, projects and tasks is very simple.

I probably don't take advantage of all of the features of Paymo, so there's no cons for me as I only use the time tracking and reporting features.