Great option for small business on a budget

Bewertet am 10.1.2019
Chef and Strategist
Essen & Trinken, Selbstständig

Kommentare: It's a fantastic software for smaller businesses that want to easily pull reports to help track client work.

Vorteile: You can have multiple sign ins for various contractors, and everyone can be granted various levels of access to edit or simply input their time tracking for specific clients. We can also separate external clients and projects versus internal projects, which allows us to track our hours that are profitable versus administrative, business development, etc. It was also VERY easy to pull reports at any time for a specific client, or to see how a specific consultant was dividing their time. I also like that you can click "start tracking" and it takes a live timer on a specific project, then no one has to guess how much time they've spent!

Nachteile: There are limitations on the free version, so it's better to see if you can afford the paid version first, because you'll want those features.

Simple and handy time tracking software!

Carter D.
Customer Support
Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig

Kommentare: It makes it easy to track the time I spend working on my customer support job, and to be able to report to my company's accountant the time I spend.

Vorteile: It gets out of my way. I just need simple time-tracking software with the ability to generate custom CSV reports for my customer support job. And Time IQ handles that exceptionally well, and at an absolutely fair fee. I pay $5/month for cross-platform, web-based time tracking. It removes a major headache from my life for a simple task.

Nachteile: I don't have any significant complaints. The old interface used to be very spartan, but the new one is very user-friendly. I would like the ability to set custom report intervals, perhaps, or to have custom intervals be my default report setting, but this is a non-issue.

Time IQ Review

Bewertet am 14.5.2019
Mark W.
IT Director
Bau, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I love having a web-based timesheet solution and being able to get reports quickly and on the fly.

Vorteile: It's easy to set up and get started. Clients, projects, tasks and services are easy to add. Time is added easily and reports are easy to pull. I pull all entries monthly into a csv file to open with Excel and quickly format the way I need it. Although it does have an interface for Quickbooks, I don't use that functionality.

Nachteile: There are daily and weekly views for seeing time entries. I wish it would allow a monthly view with a total amount of hours per day. Not a big deal, just would be nice when filling in holes in timesheets.

Great software, great support, great reporting and an important tool for today's business.

Bill L.
Buchhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Labor cost analysis, time management, billing

Vorteile: The project/service/category setup is dynamic enough for any type of business with any number of projects and departments. The out of the box reporting is great, and we love the ability to export data and import into our other systems. The team has been great training new employees as well as supporting our report requests.

Nachteile: Not necessarily a "con," but it would be great to be able to add rates to People, projects, services. Also adding a labor budget would be nice. So if a project goes over the expected hours there are alerts, etc.

We use TimeIQ daily for tracking all of our employee time

Aaron S.
Co-Owner
Computerspiele, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Simple time tracking, and the ability to evaluate how we spend our time as a company.

Vorteile: It just makes it dead simple to track time, and see reports that show us how we're spending our time as a company.

Very user-friendly

Bewertet am 20.6.2017
Mang X.
Regional TA Coordinator
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It goes hand-in-hand with my timesheet and makes it easier to track what I do on a daily basis.

Vorteile: This is a great software to use if you're looking for simple time tracking software. It's easy to navigate and there's no fuss involved. Anyone can use it!

Nachteile: I would like to see this time-tracking software linked to project management as well since they go hand-in-hand, especially in the nonprofit world. Other than that I feel there are no cons.