Über ProdPad

Flexibles Produktmanagement: Erstelle eine einfache visuelle Produkt-Roadmap, die alle Probleme versteht und löst, nicht die Funktionen verschickt.

Erfahre mehr über ProdPad

Low barrier to entry, easy to get going right away. Visuals & ability to quickly create reports and presentations for executive level staff.

Bewertungen zu ProdPad

3,8
4,0
4,0

ProdPad hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 14 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du ProdPad bereits verwendet?

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

ProdPad

Kommentare: It's a great tool to collect, structure and manage feature ideas and feedback in 1 place. They also provide a solution for Roadmaps but we are not using it for this purpose at this time.

Prodpad Slack integration is the feature I love the most. As a Product Manager, I start my week reviewing feature ideas and feedback and I just need to open Prodpad channel to see the latest. Saves me time and so convenient.

I find it difficult to browse through all the feedback and feature ideas in Prodpad using search and not to read the same ones again. It might be just the way we organize it in my company still it could be improved. Maybe mark automatically the ones I opened just recently.

Fanny
Product Lead in Deutschland
Onlinemedien, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

The best tool for alignment and collaboration on product strategy

I'm so happy to be working with ProdPad again. I've used it in a previous company I worked at and am glad to have introduced it again in my newest role. Some things have changed in the past 2 years but it's still such a great tool for alignment: I love how easy it is to share our strategy, keep room for changes, get others involved too.

Not related to ProdPad specifically, the same would happen with others tools too: it requires to educate our colleagues and stakeholders on various concepts (feedback, idea, opportunity etc) and how they tie together.

letztes Jahr

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review Fanny. It's lovely to have you back and so glad to hear that you still find ProdPad to be a valuable tool for alignment. Please do let us know if there is anything we can do to help support you in getting your team to understand the concepts needed to really nail product management in ProdPad.

ALISON
Head of Customer Success in USA
Restaurants, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

It works okay

It's better than nothing! We can communicate as a team on product road map ideas and neatly organize them into different areas.

Customer support is less than stellar, it's often buggy - ideas disappear and re-appear, it says it's offline when it is not.

Mike
Senior Product Manager in Schweiz
Unterhaltung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Easy and effective

Kommentare: We use ProdPad for the entire product management life cycle in a startup and are happy: easy, simple, gets the job done

ProdPad is easy to use, simple to integrate with Jira and most importantly supports you in your daily PM life

While simple to integrate with Jira, customization only goes so far. If you have massive (integration) requirements, ProdPad might not be your preferred tool

gary
Product Manager in UK
Telekommunikation, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Prodpad...really good...not great yet

Kommentare: Really good....value for money and has improved how was organise and prioritise

User feedback and ideas portal are excellent

Roadmapping could be much better...I think they are working on this. Aggregating elements across project/product would make life easier Could be more customisable

James
Director in Spanien
Unternehmensberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Elegant and effective, with awesome support

Kommentare: Easy entry, constantly being improved, great support and hand-holding. Love that so many of the team are accessible and responsive!

Hugely powerful. It shows that actual Product Managers are behind it.

Can take a while to really understand all aspects - but the release notes and guides are improving all the time.

Breann
Customer Success Manager in USA
Gastgewerbe, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great way to track ideas and collaborate, but can be hard to navigate

Since I am the one at my company talking to clients the most, it's great for me to enter in my feedback and log ideas for product improvement in ProdPad - this is the cleanest forum for my development team and I to prioritize improvements. Easy way to communicate back and forth about ideas and get them into development.

As someone who isn't as experienced in software, it can be difficult to navigate. ProdPad captures so many details (which is great), but when I'm submitting an idea for our development team, I can get slightly overwhelmed and lost as to what each category means. Guided walk-throughs of the site might help with this.

Matt
Matt
Vice President, Operations in USA
Umweltdienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Simple yet noisy at the same time

Kommentare: Our product manager introduced us to ProdPad and he was our main user. No one else on the team, including myself, has adopted using it nearly as much and so it feels like more noise than help to me

Creating stories and bucketing them for planning purposes is very easy. It makes a very compelling visual when we do our product roadmap to see the various stories and categories. Integrates with Trello, which we also use

The stories can build up and the "simple" visuals become muddy very quickly. It would be great to have another layer to summarize above what is already there so we can see the forest through the trees

Personalwesen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Fantastic tool for product collaboration with marketing

Kommentare: A fantastic tool, so long as product managers make their updates.

I love that, as a product marketer, we can see product's updates and artifacts in this platform, the status of different sprints, and not have to chase product managers down to have an update conversation.

Product is not consistent with their updates - it would be awesome if ProdPad could do push notifications to help product managers remember to capture their updates, or integrations with some of the tools they use like InVision or Jira.

Meghan
Senior UX Researcher in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Good customer feedback tool

Kommentare: Overall ProdPad is a useful tool to collect and surface client feedback.

I love ProdPad's Slack integration. I can view client feedback in Slack as it comes in - I appreciate that it meets me where I am workwise, it doesn't make me log into it's site everyday.

The default email settings are somewhat overwhelming. I received several email digests and marketing emails that became annoying. It was easy to unsubscribe, but I wish they didn't bombard me by default.

Mallory
Product Manager in USA
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Customer support is FAST & thorough, the tool is very easy to use.

Kommentare: Ability to build roadmaps to communicate with both engineers & executives.

- Low barrier to entry, easy to get going right away - Visuals & ability to quickly create reports and presentations for executive level staff - Ability to capture & organize customer feedback - Roadmaps that aren't timelines/schedules!! Love that it frees you up to focus on the WHAT & WHY and not get hung up on dates/gantt charts.

- Seems like they are always updating but I could use a few more reporting features & features for resource allocation.

Antwort von CreateSHIFT

Hi Mallory, We're thrilled to hear that ProdPad is helping you get so much done! Thanks for leaving us this review - we love having you here. :) -Team ProdPad

Ben
CTO + Co-founder in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Make your product great again

Kommentare: Seriously. We've been using tools for managing the day-to-day of product development that work great, but they've all missed the boat when it comes to the what and why of creating your product. This tool has been invaluable when creating specifications for new features, sussing out the nuances about what makes a great feature, and communicating with management and our customers. If you manage a product, you need more than a check-list of tasks to do. This is it.

Great team Great communication tool

Thanks for dropping this lovely review, amigos! - All of us at ProdPad

Timoté
Head of Product & Marketing in Belgien
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Weak user experience

Kommentare: We decided to stop using the tool and everyone in the organisation was complaining.

Even though the tool is easy to implement and get started, they too much try to impose their way of approaching product management. Additionally most of the view are really weak and difficult to manage.

Vermögensverwaltung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Clunky but looks good

The UI is fanstastic. The UX is what I care about more and it's garbage.

It's clunky. It's not obvious how to do anything. I assume that's why they hold so many webinars. It lacks functionality I would expect. You're clicking all over the place to get to where you want to go.