Givelify Bewertungen

Bewertet am 20.12.2018
Marquis R.
Tray Server
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: At my church they told us we could use Givelify to give our tithes. My friend helped me set it up and it worked great. Then after a few weeks it didn’t work anymore and they told us we couldn’t use it. When I asked why someone told me it was because it didn’t work in Pennsylvania. When it worked it liked it a lot. I don’t know why it wouldn’t work in Pennsylvania.

Nachteile: I did not like it that we can’t use in the state of Pennsylvania.

von Givelify an 21.12.2018

Hi Marquis. We're sorry you had a less than excellent experience with Givelify. Hopefully this will help clarify the situation.

The Commonwealth of Pennsylvania recently updated a law regarding the electronic transmittal of funds. This law is intended to be applied to all companies ¿ including Givelify ¿ that process donations on behalf of churches and nonprofits in Pennsylvania.

While the law was working through the House and Senate, we had to temporarily suspend operations. Givelify is functional in all other states, as the law is unique to Pennsylvania.

House Bill 850 has been passed into law, and we are working with legislators to restore service. As yet we have not been given a timeline for when we can resume services, but we expect to have the matter resolved soon.

Here is the information about the bill: http://www.legis.state.pa.us/cfdocs/billinfo/billinfo.cfm?syear=2015&sInd=0&body=H&type=B&bn=850

Hi Tech Managing of Tithes and Offerings

Bewertet am 24.9.2018
Linda L.
Funeral Concierge
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The overall experience among fellow congregants has been favorable. The app is convenient and gives little excuse not to give under any circumstances.

Vorteile: Givefly keeps members focused on my commitment to maintain my tithes and offerings to the church. The benefit of having the Givefly app is that it keeps the membership connected so, no matter the location members can send in tithes and offerings to the church. So, I would say convenience and a consistent enhancement to the church fund.

Nachteile: When you first downloaded the app I found it a little confusing to use. I had trouble understanding if I could connect more than one account as a payment option.

An easy solution for giving in your church

Bewertet am 1.2.2019
Josh S.
Media and Communications Minister
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Givelify has been a great service for our congregation to offer a simple way for people to give to the church.

Vorteile: The biggest pro of this service is how simple it makes it for people to give to the church. It is as little as 3 clicks and they are done. There are also many options to make the page unique to your branding and look like it is a part of your church. There is also some great reporting and tracking available.

Nachteile: I don't really have anything bad to say about this software. The only thing that could make it better is if it were free.

Good for small churches.

Bewertet am 9.1.2019
Youth Minister
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Our giving from our younger families has gone up drastically. Before they would give every few weeks but now that they give online it is easy for them to remember to do so.

Vorteile: It is simple to use and easy to edit. Even adding special giving events is easy to do. The customer support is helpful and usually will get back to you immediately on any issues.

Nachteile: The expense is little high. But for the security that our users get I believe that it is worth it. I do wish there were more scheduled withdrawal options on the app.

Givelify

Bewertet am 19.1.2019
Erin B.
Young Adult Missionary Coordinator
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I like that you can give and or donate to your church via an app.

Nachteile: I've had a lot of trouble with this app, even after I download it I'm unable to give with out wifi. This makes it very difficult during offering time if I don't have cash or checks.

von Givelify an 23.1.2019

Hi Erin. I'm sorry you're having difficulties with the app. I checked your account and I saw that you last successfully made a donation on Dec. 29, 2016. Have you been attempting to donate since then and had this issue?

Your app may be an outdated version. I recommend that you delete the app, reinstall it, and try making a donation again. If you're still having trouble, please reach out to our support team at 317-663-3088 for assistance. We're always happy to help.

- Matt

Love it!

Bewertet am 15.4.2016
Josette D.

Kommentare: Great app for giving! I no longer have to bug the trustees for my yearly contributions. WHen I'm visiting other churches, I can still give via the app