Über Givelify

Mache Spenden für deine Organisation zu einer angenehmen Erfahrung mit nur 3 Tippvorgängen. Von fast 10.000 Wohltätigkeitsorganisationen und Kirchen in den USA genutzt.

Erfahre mehr über Givelify

You are limited to the date ranges they offer.

Bewertungen zu Givelify

4,9

Givelify hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 76 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Givelify bereits verwendet?

Amber
Amber
President/CEO/Consultant/Speaker in USA
Professionelles Training & Coaching, Selbstständig

Online Giving is Seamless With Givelify

I like that fact that this software allows you give online. A couple of years ago, an alternative to PayPal was sought after for my church to make online giving less complicated. Givelify helped us out, and also it's great when you need to check on how much you give, if you want the same amount of donations to recur, and if you want to check information for tax purposes.

There aren't too many cons about the software. Again it's simple and easy to use.

Felicia
Credit Specialist in USA

Efficient product

Kommentare: Givelify has allowed our giving to increase substantially do to ease of use we get donations nationwide now that would not have been possible with Givelify app.

This software program has made donations receipt, as well as record keeping so efficient. The software literally dies all the hard work. It is Agra at product for the cost.

Donors can’t make corrections to their profile after initial set up. Some donors have multiple profiles as they could not edit a mistake with initial setup.

Erin
Young Adult Missionary Coordinator in USA

Givelify

I like that you can give and or donate to your church via an app.

I've had a lot of trouble with this app, even after I download it I'm unable to give with out wifi. This makes it very difficult during offering time if I don't have cash or checks.

Antwort von Givelify

Hi Erin. I'm sorry you're having difficulties with the app. I checked your account and I saw that you last successfully made a donation on Dec. 29, 2016. Have you been attempting to donate since then and had this issue? Your app may be an outdated version. I recommend that you delete the app, reinstall it, and try making a donation again. If you're still having trouble, please reach out to our support team at 317-663-3088 for assistance. We're always happy to help. - Matt

Mark
Lead Pastor in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Using Givelify for Your Church

Kommentare: Our experience has been that we have gone as a congregation from at first about 5% choosing to use this app to almost 30% using it due to it's user friendliness and convenience.

The best feature is it's ease of use and the many options you can select on setting up the frequency of your donations/offerings. Being able to track your giving and having the capability to print reports is an added bonus as well.

It would be nice to have more of a direct link than at first to have to search for the organization name so that with one click you are directly at the point of action.

Josette
Church Administrator in USA

Black Owned Giving App

Kommentare: Overall, Givelify is a good app. I definitely recommend it to the churches I consult.

Givelify is easy! Easy to deploy, easy to manage, and easy for donors. Being black owned is a bonus

The one thing I dislike is that Givelify does not offer the OPTION to cover the fees like Tithe.ly does. This would give them 10's across the board from me. Another con is Givelify does not integrate with many church management systems (i.e BreezeCHMS, Planning Center), which means you need to manually enter/import giving into those systems

Dan
Trustee in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, Selbstständig

Givelify

Kommentare: Overall we are very pleased, but have just started. The customer service is something better than superior. They are quick to respond and the responses make sense. You can tell they actually read the input and then developed the appropriate answer rather than just reading off que cards. Very pleased with the service.

The software and web site are both easy to use and very well done. It is simple and straight forward plus it does not cost anything other than processing costs which is very reasonable. The app is also easy to use and is user friendly.

We just started using it, so I have two things that I think are very bad. First, the set up is laborious because of all the personal and banking info they company wants. Instead of telling the user up front what all is required, we go through steps with each step taking a day while we wait on Givelify to accept or reject it. Then on to the next step with its different documentation requirements. DO it all at once on one screen and be done with it. The other thing, which is quite bothersome, is that the app does not give the donor the option of plussing up the donation by the amount of the service charges. Competitors do that and I was surprised Givelify did not.

Keith

GIVELIFY. Give on the Fly

The ease to use the software and easy platform

Nothing. The software worked great and was an ease.

Cedric
CEO in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

The futuristic way to give

Kommentare: This has definitely provided a more convenient and secure way for everyone to give. If this was a difficult platform then most people would be discouraged. Fortunately that was not the case for us!

Givelify revived the finances of our ministry. Since Covid-19, a large chunk of the congregation remained at home and had no way to bring their donations to the church. Now everyone is able to give from the comfort of their home at any time. This has also helped the in person members remain socially distant since they can give from their seat as well.

An improvement to the system would be a way to break the total amount you desire to give into different categories when needed. You literally have to make different transactions if you desire to give in multiple areas.

Mercedes
Clerk -Senior Level in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Easy giving for church

Kommentare: Overall it has been easy to use. It has been secure in that if verifies you are a legitimate church or business and makes it harder for scammers.

It is easy to give offering to the church. It is easy to keep account of the what you have given. Also as a administrator it makes book keeping easy and provides invoices. The money automatically transfers to bank account the next business day.

It is not as easy to give a refund if someone makes a mistake. It took days to setup because of the verification process with the church.

Stella
Stella
Lab Technician in UK
Chemikalien, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Manage donations for our community

Kommentare: We have been collecting donations as a goodwill for people of our community in need. We were using physical boxes but malicious people keep robbing it. Therefore, we swwtched to use Facebook's donations system. However, after we realize Givelify has less commision per donation, we switched to it we are happy.

Givelify charging less fee per donation compared to other providers. It is recording and reporting is useful. While we can keep our records to report them to tax office, we can giveour donors receipts of their donations from one place. Their money processing time is also fast, when we need to cash out, they send it to community bank account just in a day.

I wish they have an SMS donations integration with all the mobile phone providers.

Marquis
Tray Server in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Givelify review

At my church they told us we could use Givelify to give our tithes. My friend helped me set it up and it worked great. Then after a few weeks it didn’t work anymore and they told us we couldn’t use it. When I asked why someone told me it was because it didn’t work in Pennsylvania. When it worked it liked it a lot. I don’t know why it wouldn’t work in Pennsylvania.

I did not like it that we can’t use in the state of Pennsylvania.

Antwort von Givelify

Hi Marquis. We're sorry you had a less than excellent experience with Givelify. Hopefully this will help clarify the situation. The Commonwealth of Pennsylvania recently updated a law regarding the electronic transmittal of funds. This law is intended to be applied to all companies ¿ including Givelify ¿ that process donations on behalf of churches and nonprofits in Pennsylvania. While the law was working through the House and Senate, we had to temporarily suspend operations. Givelify is functional in all other states, as the law is unique to Pennsylvania. House Bill 850 has been passed into law, and we are working with legislators to restore service. As yet we have not been given a timeline for when we can resume services, but we expect to have the matter resolved soon. Here is the information about the bill: http://www.legis.state.pa.us/cfdocs/billinfo/billinfo.cfm?syear=2015&sInd=0&body=H&type=B&bn=850

Marie
Admin in USA

Tithing

Kommentare: Overall I love this product. It has allowed me to be more consistent with paying my tithes with ease. Since we are in actual building since Covid, the reoccurring happens regardless.

I love Givelify! It makes it so was to set up reoccurring weekly donations. I don’t have to worry about carrying a checkbook and running out of checks.

What I like least is the select my gift screen. I would like to be able to type amount in vs looking to see if the amount I want to gift is listed.

Eugene
Facilities Manager in USA

Tremendous product!!!

Kommentare: My overall experience has been great! I am truly happy with using Givelify!

The ease of using Givelify. I’m able to setup my tithes and offering to automatically come out without having to worry about paying them. Givelify is an outstanding product!!

I’m not able to just randomly add another card unless I’m going to use it.

Robert

The Best WAY TO GIVE

Kommentare: This app I've used for nearly four years at the churches I have served. In 3 clicks, a person can give to their place of worship. I tell the congregation to connect it to their favorite credit card and pay tithes and offerings. I am earning miles while I give to the local ministry. There is also great technical support as well. You can't beat this app for giving. Now, GIVELIFY can be connected online to a church's website.

ease of use

Jacqui
Retired in USA
Bankwesen, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Great App

Kommentare: My overall experience was still exceptional. When I contacted you for assistance, the response was almost immediate. I appreciated that.

Selecting and applying my donation amounts.

The inability to go back in to correct or delete transactions before finalizing it.

LeVar
Assistant Director in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great app for all

It’s easy to use and a great asset for the church community

No cons. Any issues I had have been able to be resolved by support quickly

Jedidiah
President in USA

Givelify - Your solution for giving by app

Kommentare: So far so good. We have not, as of yet promoted the app heavily. Maybe that is an area where more help can be given in terms of promoting the app. I know you have materials and seminars already so maybe some practical tools to launch promotion of the app.

We love the fact that our sponsors and donors gained the capability to give by app. As a small non profit we were not able to develop and deploy our own proprietary app and Givelify gave us that edge in capabilities.

Truthfully -- the software is awesome. We struggle a bit with the corporate name "Givelify" -- it's a bit hard to remember and to spell. I'd like to suggest exploration of a name that is very significant, and rolls off of the tongue and sticks in the memory. A great resource for developing such an identity can be found in the book entitled "Unique" by [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]

Casey
Media in USA
Design, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy way to receive funds

Kommentare: Overall it is great and affordable and easy to use.

The payments automatically go into bank account

The emails sent when a donation is made does not specify the type of donation. It would be nice if it did.

Alexie

The Breakthrough center church

Kommentare: We use this app for donation for people we know and don’t know. It had help us fund projects that we are working on at the church. It has helped us feed and cloth the less fortunate.

It really help us to get funds for our building fund.

Everything was good! I have no complaints about this software!

Harold M

I love this site

Kommentare: We are trying to make people feel comfortable about giving.

This is a easy to use application. I feel warm and fuzzy.

People are uneasy about going on sites. It would be nice if some how making people to feel at ease.

Montel

A Great Experience

Kommentare: I had my first dealing with a rep from
Givelify and her name was [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]! [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was patient and very helpful. Those are two qualities that you don’t find often when your using a service and need assistance with it. She understands that being customer/client focused goes a long way!

It is easy to navigate and we have been using it for about 2 years now. The whole church loves it!

Haven’t discovered any cons because everything has been so wonderful. The deposits are right on time and even people who aren’t tech savvy can operate it!

Albert
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

A Great Review

The simple process of transacting donations .

There are none. Givelify is / has good software.

Ponde
Ponde
Monitoring And Evaluation Officer in Kenia
, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

It is amazing how funds can be collected from the click of the button, without physical presence

Kommentare: This is all but Giving made easy. Only of many people could know of its existence. Download and get others to give with you.

It is an easy software to use and the organizations name is made available to potential donors can give what they have to offer from wherever they are.

the fact that payments are not processed in this application makes it tedious for the user. we should try if they could be linked

Great product

Kommentare: We are very pleased with Givelify

The ease of use and the accounting features

If I had to mention a con, I guess it would be setting up your profile that is simple enough to do.

Josette
USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Love it!

Kommentare: Great app for giving! I no longer have to bug the trustees for my yearly contributions. WHen I'm visiting other churches, I can still give via the app