Successfully took on a challenging product

Bewertet am 24.7.2019
Matthew W.
CTO
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: AuctionSoftware was not only affordable, but they were willing to step out of their comfort zone by working with 3rd party vendors for payment and shipping that they hadn't interface with before. Through the difficult parts of the project, our assigned project manager kept the team on task and communicated often with us to clarify requirements for the project to make sure we were satisfied with the implementation of our website. It was a pleasure to work with the entire AuctionSoftware team. I would highly recommend them for anyone that needs an eCommerce site developed for them.

Vorteile: - affordable
- good communication
- issues/bugs resolved quickly
- project tracking was seamless in CaseCamp
- team went above and beyond to ensure our satisfaction with the product
- implemented new features that didnt exist in their base templates. This was a must for us and they delivered very well.

Nachteile: None really, the project took longer than expected to be delivered, but due to the complexity it was understandable. The CEO was very apologetic about the delays and worked with us and the team to ensure completion as fast as possible.

Reliable, Affordable, Quality e-Commerce Services

Bewertet am 7.1.2019
Jedidiah B.
Co-Founder / CEO
Internet, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We've experienced positive business relations with Auction Software for 5 years. They've always been reliable and capable of solving almost any e-commerce issue we've faced. Auction software has always provided excellent service and capable teams to handle all essential aspects of our e-commerce product creation timelines. From product management to design to development and live-launch, Auction Software is highly skilled for every step of the way.

Vorteile: Everything is easy with Auction Software. Auction Software's team helped us create and grow two e-commerce companies that I've managed from the ground up. And in both scenarios all work was performed with transparency and full reliability. Everyone at Auction Software is professional, trustworthy, and accountable in their work. And their proprietary software makes everything simple to manage along the way.

Nachteile: I can't think of many cons with Auction Software.

Excellent software and responsive technical and management team.

Bewertet am 25.7.2019
Geoff C.
Chief Technology Office
Luxusgüter & Schmuck, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We have had a demanding customisation project - based on Auction Software's platform. Our customisation has been extensive, and sometimes a moving target - a challenge for any development team, and I know we have been demanding of AS's team. They have consistently risen to the challenge and delivered, above and beyond expectations. Excellent communication and timeliness from the project management team, they are committed to customer satisfaction and very customer-focussed and determined to see us succeed. Not only cost effective, but great management, responsiveness, and a willingness to engage.

Vorteile: The auction software is flexible and extensible.
The architecture is modern and performs well in a cloud based environment. (We're running on Amazon's AWS with advanced database and operational configuration to meet demanding performance requirements).
The base system design permits enhancement, and we have some unique requirements that we are implementing with Auction Software's help.

Nachteile: I have no negative comments about the software or system delivered.

Top marks to Auction software for bringing to market an extremely demanding and complex project.

Bewertet am 1.2.2019

Kommentare: One aspect that stood out for us was the pricing.
We got price quotations from dozens of other Dev companies before settling with Auction software and the prices from other companies were eye wateringly expensive by comparison and literally every other company said they could not meet all our development needs in house and told us we would need to use multiple developers where as Auction software did all of our development themselves in house and they seemed to be unique in this aspect.
The communications with Auction software CEO and his dev team were excellent and I was amazed at how closely they worked with us. Communications happened without delays either on the phones or through real-time screen sharing tools or emails plus we had a project management tool we all shared. The rep. team were available very quickly as and when needed. One requirement for our business was the need for a third party shopping cart with PayPal integrated. Rep. team proved to be particularly skilled in this area and dev team had great contacts with the PayPal Development team. We will be using and his team as our long term development partner in the future .They are worth their weight in gold.

Vorteile: Above all I like the finished product. It is exactly what we asked for which is nothing short of amazing as our needs were quite complex and demanding. The Auction software proved to be extremely customizable and incredibly flexible and it was molded to our exact needs.

Nachteile: I couldn't really find any criticism of the actual software.
The Dev team will not give up on any aspect of development until it works exactly as is required.

Best auction software you will find in the market

Bewertet am 28.7.2017
Mohammed B.
Engineer
Internet, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: This software is helping me to cover an essential part that is missing in the market at my country.

Vorteile: The software is huge will cover all the aspects (features) in auction you are looking for ,it is customisable, the team are dedicated looking to pleasure their customers with high quality work , no hidden cost every thing as agreed, the design can be modified, if you are looking to add some functionality the team will suggest the best approach ,mult language , they are selling high quality products with latest programming language , i am sure that as buyer you will be satisfied as the main thing Raj the CEO and the whole team looking for the reputation , high quality work , very organised and well oriented team .

Nachteile: Honestly it is unfair to write cons about this great sofware and those dedicated developers , they will not rest unless you are satisfied as buyer

Superior Leadership, Project Management & Software Development! Auction Software gets it done!!

Bewertet am 29.1.2018
Warren D.

Kommentare: Competitive Differentiation!!

Vorteile: My software is perfect, it's everything I asked for and then some! I was a little wary at first because my solution needed major customization and I've been burned more than a few times working with off-shore Dev teams. This has been the best Dev engagement in my 20 year career. Bar none! As everyone knows, the foundation of successful engagements is communication. The Auction Software team excelled in communications!! The project management software leveraged ensured timely and transparent communications of which your project is also monitored by the company's Sr. leadership team. The Auction Software team brings immense value to your project. It's through their thought leadership and subject matter expertise that prevented us from executing a costly "Go-to-Market Strategy" Simply put, Auction Software is more than a Dev shop. Auction Software is my critical, strategic partner which I will leverage for years to come. Superior value for the money!

Nachteile: I don't have cons regarding my software. The project was built to my specifications and I'm extremely pleased. The Auction Software team greatly exceeded my expectations!

Good Team To Work With

Bewertet am 23.6.2016
Rob D.
2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I have been using this company for almost a year now to build my site. Progress is slow but steady. Raj and his team make every effort to understand what I am wanting for my site and generally accomplish what I am asking for. There are a few language barriers and misunderstandings to overcome but in general this is a great company to work with.

Vorteile: This software makes it easy to understand and follow the progress that the team working on my site is making and allows me to assist in any corrections that need to be done early enough in the development that it doesn't cause to big of an issue to repair, replace, or remove the item in question.

Amazing to work with. The reviews are real!

Bewertet am 2.12.2016
Daniel D.

Kommentare: I actually first found the team through this review page. At first, I was skeptical all the reviews were real, but everything seemed on the level so I decided to evaluate their offerings and compared them to three other vendors through a process of phone calls and email exchanges. We ultimately selected Raj and his team and AuctionSoftware.com. They have far exceeded my initial skeptical expectations. This was the first time I led a development project of my own and didn't know what to expect. At the end of the day, the team helped me build a very customized platform that leveraged a very specific vision and patiently worked through a number of redesigns with me as we went through the project.

Vorteile: Customer service, amazingly well-documented project via Basecamp.

Nachteile: Communicating internationally can be challenging at times due to the time difference.

Custom dev team at your disposal!

Bewertet am 31.5.2019
Todd M.
Sr. Manager Global eCommerce
Computer-Hardware, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Bottom line is I highly recommend, keep up the great work AS!

Vorteile: I like the "out of box" solution as the frame work of our project plus the ability to add custom functionality that is unique to our project. The dev team was very easy to deal with not to mention their ability to understand the complexity of our project plus delivering it in a timely fashion.

Nachteile: Nothing too negative to comment on except the UX can use some additional resources. Small simple tweaks would go a long way...colors/buttons/call to action items etc....

Best choice for medium-to-large size projects

Bewertet am 22.10.2017
Rahil V.
Web and Mobile App Developer

Kommentare: Best choice and competitive price.

Vorteile: Auction Software is an enterprise-level platform for Auctions. Because auction web applications are very intricate and sophisticated, other CMS platforms like Wordpress or Joomla are inadequate to make a good result. Auction websites are mission-critical. They deal in real-time. Due to the complexity of these requirements, there is no better choice than to use an "event-based" platform like theirs. So after I hired their team I was impressed from the start. They were able to repaidly prototype and create my automotive-related Auction website. Their team were always ahead or on schedule. They understand auctions fluently and know exactly what to do - no matter what twist you throw at them for your custom marketplace. I would highly recommend them. A+++++

Nachteile: The cost is more than a simple Wordpress template, but the difference is beyond you can imagine. Other than that I feel their software and team are flawless.

The best of both worlds. A SaaS solution that is highly customizable.

Bewertet am 2.4.2019
Christopher W.
Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The team from Auction Software enabled us to significantly expand our business. Their development and deployment process was efficient and effective. They were quick learners and didn't hesitate to ask questions when appropriate.

Vorteile: Robust functionality, fast deployment, and low total cost of ownership. Auction Software's platform provides a rich set of features that are fully functional right out of the gate but also allows customization to support the specific needs of each business and industry.

Nachteile: Sometimes it was hard to determine what features were part of the base platform vs. those that required customization.

AuctionSoftware.com exceeded expectations creating DominusComputers.com

Bewertet am 6.12.2017
Mila T.
Business Owner

Kommentare: The software used is our direct source of income. Without it we would not function as a company.
We do recommend the software from AuctionSoftware.com and highly recommend them personally. We don't know of anyone else who would have been so willing to work so hard at customizing their product to suit their clients needs.

Vorteile: The auction software is easy to use and we at DominusComputers.com continuously get compliments on how the site looks. We've had a few problems arise, but AuctionSoftware.com has always been quick to correct the issues.

Nachteile: We wish several features were included in the product such as pages to edit FAQ's, About Us, How we Work, Terms of Service. We added them in our product, but we believe these should be included for those who aren't as knowledgeable in HTML programming.
It did take longer for our site to be built than we liked. However, we prioritized full functionality and sacrificed the additional time to ensure when the site went live everything worked as expected.

A great platform and an awesome team!

Bewertet am 31.3.2017
Teun W.
Verbraucherdienste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The Auction software platform is a great base to start from. The team behind Auction software is even better. They help you to customize the platform to your specific needs. Changes are made quick. Advise is given on how to solve problems. Communicating through CaseCamp, E-mail, chat and webex with team members all over the world is easy as can be.

Vorteile: All the basic functionality is there at a very reasonable price. The team behind Auction software helps to customize the platform to your every need.

Nachteile: Don't know.

Best Auction Software Company Out There

Bewertet am 28.2.2015
Alan D.

Kommentare: I used Auction Software to launch www.overhaulbids.com which is a reverse auction platform for the aviation maintenance industry. They were vetted out of more than 50 software companies and the reason why I selected them over all the others was experience in this field and templates that I could work off of. I can't explain how important the latter is. There's no way to get all of the little details together if you build ground up. Using this method ensures a better first run. These guys have the best auction templates out there (trust me, I've looked). Once I started the project with them I noticed having a liaison here in the United States was a huge advantage over the companies who operate exclusively on India time. In my case, I had to work on this project in the afternoon/evening hours while India's in deep sleep. It's a lot easier to just pickup the phone and make a domestic call than it is to deal with Skype's problems and lack of clarity. Lastly, Auction Software has the right team to deal with complex projects and deliver on deadline. Rajesh is very dedicated to customer satisfaction and has treated me fairly in every situation. More than fairly in a few situations actually. Bottom line: These are good guys. I promise you won't regret hiring them. Call me if you want more details.

KVA NEWORK

Bewertet am 21.9.2018
John M.
Web Admin/Sales

Kommentare: KVA Network was a long process to complete but Auction Software was extremely patient and delivered exactly what we wanted. Thank you to the entire Auction Software staff for making it a painless process and providing an on point website.

Vorteile: Auction Software was a pleasure to work with. We wanted a platform that would be second to none in our industry and Auction Software delivered in a big way.

Nachteile: There are no cons to think of for Auction Software.

Straight forward, easy, and fast product tailored for the non-programmer to build a monetizing site.

Bewertet am 12.8.2015
Timothy D.

Kommentare: Having worked with a few other programmers trying to find the most adaptable product to meet our needs, Auction Software has developed a great software package with the key features we were looking for in an auction platform. Very easy to use back end delivering on a professional looking front end pleasing to users both aesthetically and function-wise. We wanted an auction platform built on speed and with hours of research and practice with a few different products, Auction Software's choice to go with node.js as a programming foundation is noticeably faster when many users are utilizing the same resources. We have been happy with the support team's delivery of the product and services as promised. Modifications to meet our needs were reasonably negotiated and completed in a timely manner. We caught them in the middle of version changes and they still worked with us which isn't the case with other software developers out there. We have been very impressed and look forward to many profitable years using their product and future projects utilizing their expertise in software development. This is a great business in a box software package with the support and experience to customize for each individual business's idea of what the box should look like.

Good result with some hick ups in the process

Bewertet am 29.8.2017
Stephen T.

Kommentare: Fully tailor made product. Completely made as per my demands and wishes.

Vorteile: Fully tailor made. Made to your wishes and ideas. Team implements your ideas. Quick intervention when asked for help.

Nachteile: Had to work a lot for myself. Did many reviews and found errors that could be avoided. Because of this reason developing process was stressfull. But i have to say also that this was a large project with a lot of demands and complexity.

Rewards Portal for our Company

Bewertet am 14.12.2018
Scott N.
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Working with AuctionSoftware was overall a good experience. The final product was worth it and was priced reasonably. The team did work hard to ensure I was 100% satisfied. I would recommend them but also be prepared to add a bit more time to the project (if deadline is important) and ensure you have a team to fully QA and de-bug before going live.

Vorteile: The software for our employees is very easy to understand and use. Everything is displayed very cleanly. It has been a huge hit internally where they can earn credits for performance and redeem them in auction form.

Nachteile: The project did take about a month more than what was expected. In addition, the QA process was a bit lacking. There were a lot of bugs and issues we had to work through. With that said, the quality of the final product was outstanding.

Great value and easy to deploy. Excellent support. Committed to customer success.

Bewertet am 23.4.2018
Sj B.
General Manager

Kommentare: A fully functioning application in less time than otherwise possible at a reasonable price.

Vorteile: Speed to deploy and support from company is exceptional. It's also a great value that gives you extensive control over the deployment functionality.

Nachteile: "Out of Box" Admin panel could use some additional functionality. The company is very responsive to adding functionality when requested.

We are really happy with the work done. The team was very responsive and creative.

Bewertet am 14.7.2018
Nima H.
CTO
Logistik & Lieferkette, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Increased earning potential. This software helped us create a revolutionary platform in logistics industry.

Vorteile: What we really liked was the visual aesthetic and ease of use. Furthermore the ability of the team to implement complicated requests and features.

Nachteile: We really cannot think of anything that we do not like about this software or the team that we worked with.

Very Happy with Auction Software!!!!!

Bewertet am 20.10.2014
Jason H.

Kommentare: When we went into the Reef Bids project, we wanted to partner with a company we could have a long-term relationship with. We found the perfect partners in Auction software. It is very rare that I have something exceed my expectations, but that is what I experienced from Auction software. Design is about presenting your message to the world. Good design does this as simply and beautifully as possible. Auction software meet our goal to help us present our message in a very modern and clean way; keeping the target market in mind every step of the way. Remember to ask yourself will the contractor understand your project objectives, will the contractor's team be able to effectively communicate with your Team team. With Auction software the answer is a resounding yes. I can get straight answers that aren't overly technical. But what's really important to me are the results. What's nice about the services Auction software provides for us, are that they are easily measured and we can see continuous improvement in our business performance, which makes real difference to us. Bottom line Auction software is 'Super responsive. Reliable. Does a great job overall.' Jason H.
ReefBids.com

Feature-Rich and Customizable - I wish I found them 4 years ago!

Bewertet am 11.3.2019
James G.
Founder & CEO
Rechtsberatung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: This software is extremely intuitive with the amount of transactions and scenarios it can support. The team is always responsive with any concerns presented. The team has built a product that can support your auction business at any scale.

Nachteile: I don't have any cons about the software itself. It works quickly and is reliable.

Effective cooperation in the long run!

Bewertet am 9.8.2016
Stavros V.
2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: After 1 year of working with the team of auction software , I can say that they are professionals and they have team members with different set of skills. I absolutely recommend to cooperate with auction software for high quality results.!

Fast, flexible and efficient!

Bewertet am 11.9.2017
Tony N.
CMO

Vorteile: If you're looking for turnkey or bespoke, this team has you covered! My experience was nothing short of spectacular - they iterate quickly and never leave a task incomplete.

Nachteile: Time-zones can lead to some communication delay, but this is a common challenge for all international organizations.

IT Manager of Online platform based on auctionsoftware.com product

Bewertet am 11.3.2016
Dragos T.
IT Manager

Kommentare: I have got to know about auction software while searching for providers for online bidding solutions Capable of fulflilling my company's business plans. I made my shortlist of options and had in mind calling different companies. Based on reviews already found online and how easy was to understand their solution portfolio, capabilities and pricing structure, I emailed them and got in contact with Auction Software. Not needed to try other phone calls with other potential option I got quickly the answers to all our questions from Mr. Raj the CEO of the Auction Software company and in less then one week contract was signed and our project team assigned and customization work was ongoing. The Auction Software development team and assigned project manager helped us in a proffessional manner to put our ideas into a user friendly, easy to use online platform as per our vision. We have reached a stable version with our first release and definitely will continue our collaboration with Auction Software for the future. Glad for our collaboration, recommended!