Über Auction Software

Kaufe und verkaufe Werkzeug, das individuell angepasst werden kann an Auktion, Reverse Auction, Penny Auktion, Silent Auction.

Erfahre mehr über Auction Software

Auction Software was very customizable for our needs, and the integration to payment gateways (multiple), and our back office was easily handled because of the previous experience the company brings.

Sometimes it was hard to determine what features were part of the base platform vs. those that required customization.

Bewertungen zu Auction Software

Auction Software hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 141 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Auction Software bereits verwendet?

Jedidiah
Jedidiah
Co-Founder / CEO in USA
Internet, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Reliable, Affordable, Quality e-Commerce Services

Kommentare: We've experienced positive business relations with Auction Software for 5 years. They've always been reliable and capable of solving almost any e-commerce issue we've faced. Auction software has always provided excellent service and capable teams to handle all essential aspects of our e-commerce product creation timelines. From product management to design to development and live-launch, Auction Software is highly skilled for every step of the way.

Everything is easy with Auction Software. Auction Software's team helped us create and grow two e-commerce companies that I've managed from the ground up. And in both scenarios all work was performed with transparency and full reliability. Everyone at Auction Software is professional, trustworthy, and accountable in their work. And their proprietary software makes everything simple to manage along the way.

I can't think of many cons with Auction Software.

Chief Operations Officer in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A great service at a highly competitive price point

Kommentare: Communication is key, and [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and his team have always been able and ready to communicate effectively and efficiently, to help ensure a positive, streamlined experience. When we have not been clear in our needs, they have always been sure to ask the questions necessary to ensure they are able to deliver. In addition to this, they are regularly releasing updates that have made our website and the administration thereof more efficient. We look forward to working with Auction Software for years to come.

This software has been instrumental in our company growth. From the very first meeting with [SENSITIVE CONTENT] , communication has always been consistent and fast. When we have had questions, needs and wants, the team has been ready to assist and has always been there to ensure we are receiving a positive experience, in turn, helping us deliver a positive experience to our customers. The software is excellent and adaptive. When we have required adjustments, they have been sick to develop and deploy, and have worked had to be sure that we are satisfied. Moreover, for the quality of the work and service provided, the pricepoint is excellent. I would absolutely recommend Auction Software to anyone looking to create a new service, or upgrade an existing one. We are currently adding new features and upgrading existing features to assist in our website performance, and it has been a pleasure working with [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and his team every step of the way as we collaborate in continuing to develop the backend administrative features we rely on.

There were some features that were add-ons that we felt should have been included in the original development, but overall Auction Software has been responsive to our needs and helped to ensure that our company is ready and able to continue servicing our existing clients, while helping us promote growth.

Ilia
Ilia
Business Development Manager in Australien
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Don't bother.

Kommentare: Dreadful.

What we liked most, was the idea. We spent just over a year building and customizing the platform on the premise that after the development and subsequent 12 month maintenance contract we could take control of our creation.

Unfortunately, as soon as the maintenance contract kicked in, the developers and the owner did not seem to care that our website did not process payments. There was no accountability for prepaid hours and the site was not hosted in Australia as per our contract. There were countless other issues and lies. We spent 2-3 months chasing them for a solution. They only started to care when we cut their monthly maintenance payments by 40%. It took us an additional 2+ months to fix the issue ourselves. Our contract with this developer stipulated that we would own the rights to use and host the final product. However, the company seems to be in some sort of financial trouble, the owner repeatedly asks for additional fees and is trying to come up with a way to have us pay a subscription. Either an ongoing fee to use the bidding engine, a new maintenance contract, a new fee of $2250 to "convert the code"?! - why should we pay extra to convert code on a product which we already paid for to develop and own?

Antwort von Auction Software

Business is a two way street and customer is the king. We strongly believed this. Even though the customer was unreasonable, we worked many hours including paypal issue which was not ready . In spite of 4 outstanding 180 days past due payment (May-Aug), we did not stop the work on a good faith till Dec 19. We offered $75 hosting but customer declined and would like to host in Australia for free which is totally ambiguous. We can't take a risk on our IP that is worth more than $1M and 8 years of 100s of people hard work. We gave 4 solutions all rejected. In addition GitHub was provided in Jan 2019. Customer was happy till Nov 2019 in Dec since their idea did not work they started low balling us and tire kicking .Developing greatest product takes vision, co-operation, commitment and focus.However, this only motivates our team to give even better product & service to our existing & future customers. More facts [SENSATIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and [SENSATIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. Also contract can be shared.

Mike
Sport, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Lot of Cards usage of Auction Software

Kommentare: Tremendous support and encouragement! From the sales representative that I first dealt with all the way to the company [sensitive content hidden] who calls me to check in! Super great support!

I buy and sell sports cards and memorabilia. I run groups on FaceBook that we do the same. My goal is to build a site that was not dependent on FaceBook for sales. This was accomplished by my working with auction software. Still in my infancy on using it. So lots to do! However, they made what I asked and did a great job with it!

We are working on a few things to make it a bit easier to use. My target demographics is not the greatest computer users. So making the system more simple and easier was a goal that is getting accomplished. If I really need to list something here it was to make it easier and more simple. Their team listened to my input and accomplished what I needed done to make it more simple!

Geoff
Geoff
Chief Technology Office in Vereinigte Arabische Emirate
Luxusgüter & Schmuck, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Excellent software and responsive technical and management team.

Kommentare: We have had a demanding customisation project - based on Auction Software's platform. Our customisation has been extensive, and sometimes a moving target - a challenge for any development team, and I know we have been demanding of AS's team. They have consistently risen to the challenge and delivered, above and beyond expectations. Excellent communication and timeliness from the project management team, they are committed to customer satisfaction and very customer-focussed and determined to see us succeed. Not only cost effective, but great management, responsiveness, and a willingness to engage.

The auction software is flexible and extensible. The architecture is modern and performs well in a cloud based environment. (We're running on Amazon's AWS with advanced database and operational configuration to meet demanding performance requirements). The base system design permits enhancement, and we have some unique requirements that we are implementing with Auction Software's help.

I have no negative comments about the software or system delivered.

Mo
Mo
VP Operations in USA
Halbleiter, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Custom Software From a Box

Kommentare: Despite a great product designed to fit and meet our goals, it would have not been able to accomplish if the team involved did not work in such fashion. It was fascinating to know how every time I would suggest or recommend enhancing it was immediately communicated through the entire staff and address almost instantly. In brief very efficient line of communication and customer support!

Now days no one in any industry wants to design anything from scratch, this approach is extremely expensive, the delivery time can range in years and a few headaches on the way. Auction Software Team had it all in a Box, I only had to lay out my plan, my vision, my goal and the time I had to get everything done. In no time they had it all developed accordingly almost like magic, very happy with the outcome. The team is very knowledgeable, the grammar involved in developing a system is immense when is not within the line of everyday work that you do, but when you work with their Team it feels like they read your mind. A working team that works is such amazing synchrony despite being in two different continents.

There was nothing really that was not addressed accordingly, everyone was always ready to take on any request. Least to say, I am happy with the final outcome.

Jorge
Jorge
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Affordable Solution

Kommentare: We had a concept which we shared and Auction Software made it a reality. We are happy with the result. This is the third development which Auction Software has assisted us with, and we expect to contract additional development with them in the future.

Auction Software is responsive, fast, creative, affordable. As with any new development, the initial vision evolved and there were changes along the way. Thankfully, Auction Software was accommodating throughout, often providing helpful solutions and insights. This is a great team which is highly recommended.

We haven't experienced any cons with Auction Software.

Sean
Sean
Unterhaltung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Auction Software Plus

Kommentare: Very good experience. The team if very motivated to help and support.

For us it is the team that allowed us to customize their core solution to fit our needs. Pricing is in line and Raj and his team are always open to help.

Since we were doing custom development to their core solution there isn't necessarily any cons to the software because anything it didn't do we just customized it for our specific use. The only con is the normal off shore development cycle, although their team has been very accommodating on time zones and support locally in US.

Eduard
Eduard
Founder in Rumänien
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Marketplace and Auction software

Simple to use, usability, design, many features available

Not for the moment, all features work properly

Kevin
Kevin
Data Architect and Team Lead in Costa Rica
Einzelhandel, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Very Good Auction Platform

We are starting the implementation of the tool, but so far Auction Software has been taking care of all those details we have asked. Our crew is pretty happy about what we have shown them because it's a great improvement from our previous auction app. We were able to send our data using APIs and this new platform is processing it very fast, that means almost real time publishing for us, which is great because we normally have very big auctions, with hundreds of lots publishing at the same time.

I can't think of many cons with Auction Software.

Nick
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Good Base product. Customization Could be better

Kommentare: The US team was professional and responsive. The India team was also pleasant, but overall, I didn't feel that I was working with top designers and devs who could provide added value to the process. They tried to achieve (and mostly succeeded) in delivering what was asked for, but it took a lot of back and forth to get there, rather than them having a solid grasp of best practices for my industry and providing functions and designs even better than the basic deliverable requested.

I like the base features and the fact that it can be customized for more specific uses

My issues were more around the ease of working with the off-shore team and their proficiency with UX/UI design, and attention to fine detail. Also the system used for logging and updating task completion wasn't easy for me, as a non-technical founder working directly with the company's project managers. Maybe if I had a project manager working with them, it would have been easier to track completed updates and move the project forward faster.

Teun
Owner in Niederlande
Verbraucherdienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A great platform and an awesome team!

Kommentare: The Auction software platform is a great base to start from. The team behind Auction software is even better. They help you to customize the platform to your specific needs. Changes are made quick. Advise is given on how to solve problems. Communicating through CaseCamp, E-mail, chat and webex with team members all over the world is easy as can be.

All the basic functionality is there at a very reasonable price. The team behind Auction software helps to customize the platform to your every need.

Don't know.

Timothy
President in USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Straight forward, easy, and fast product tailored for the non-programmer to build a monetizing site.

Kommentare: Having worked with a few other programmers trying to find the most adaptable product to meet our needs, Auction Software has developed a great software package with the key features we were looking for in an auction platform. Very easy to use back end delivering on a professional looking front end pleasing to users both aesthetically and function-wise. We wanted an auction platform built on speed and with hours of research and practice with a few different products, Auction Software's choice to go with node.js as a programming foundation is noticeably faster when many users are utilizing the same resources. We have been happy with the support team's delivery of the product and services as promised. Modifications to meet our needs were reasonably negotiated and completed in a timely manner. We caught them in the middle of version changes and they still worked with us which isn't the case with other software developers out there. We have been very impressed and look forward to many profitable years using their product and future projects utilizing their expertise in software development. This is a great business in a box software package with the support and experience to customize for each individual business's idea of what the box should look like.

SJ
General Manager in USA

Great value and easy to deploy. Excellent support. Committed to customer success.

Kommentare: A fully functioning application in less time than otherwise possible at a reasonable price.

Speed to deploy and support from company is exceptional. It's also a great value that gives you extensive control over the deployment functionality.

"Out of Box" Admin panel could use some additional functionality. The company is very responsive to adding functionality when requested.

Nate
Fischerei, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The best Auction Software

Kommentare: This team was easy to work with and they helped make my dream a reality!

The software was customizable which is what I needed for the very unique industry I am in.

Nothing to dislike. The software and the team made the changes I needed.

Einzelhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Customized Build

Kommentare: I had an overall good experience with AS and their team.

I had a very difficult auction platform containing 3 different program companies and needed a specific solution to host and build a comprehensive auction platform. AS delivered even with a global pandemic and was able to work very hard over many months to complete my project. My particular auction service is unique and I am pleased with the results.

I do not have any cons at this time. I am still working with AS on some fixes and am confident they will take care of it.

Tim
Tim
Managing Director in USA
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

New client using Auction Software

The Auction Software team is one of the best project management groups I've ever worked with. They are very responsive and they follow up as well.

There aren't any cons to that I can think of regarding the software.

Matt
Merchandiser in USA
Landwirtschaft, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Organic Crop Exchange

It was very user friendly and the design looked clean

There were more issues than we would have liked that popped up with features on the site not working properly.

Steve
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Communication is most important, and these guys are GREAT!

Kommentare: I will start by mentioning i had a prior experience with a Different developer that was downright awful, so I began my business with AuctionSoftware.com a bit nervous. Needless to say, I am so glad that i took the chance! Raj & and the entire Team were a Great help all along the way. Between all of the customizing and developing of our Industry specific Auction-House , we had a LOT of requests. Each and every one of them was handled in a professional and short time-frame. From notifications, watch-lists, RSS feeds, sponsor tabs, membership levels & much MORE .... they had their hands full!
I am a tough critic, and i have provided a solid 5 stars here. This group of developers/designers have their stuff together!
All of this has come together in a reasonable amount of time and quite easily! We Very much look forward to our ongoing business, together. Thanks Raj & Yaprak !! Regards,
Steve G.
CoralReefAuctions.com
Reefdr.com
RainbowReefCorals.com

Frank
Business Mgr. in USA
Konsumgüter, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Everything You Need to Run an Online Auction Business.

Kommentare: We are a small auction business run out of our home. This product gives us the look and feel of a dynamic business.

We can control everything we need to before, during and post auctions. We were able to design our intro page to fit our specific business and style. It is web based and accessible from anywhere via your phone and mobile app.

The hardest part is the pricing license cost right up front. It is a lot of money for a small business to put down before you see any return, but they do offer a free-trial

Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

A beacon in the dark for me

Kommentare: Some people know a lot about web development and programming, I'm not one of them. For me I knew what I wanted but had no idea how to get there.
When I first started working with Raj at Auction Software he patiently outlined the process and estimated time frames. Throughout the process I've made many changes and added features not in my original plan. Each time, Raj and his team adapted to my changes without complaining or sandbagging. When I found it necessary to call Raj, if a message was left I never waited more than the same day return. His team has responded to me with respect and non judgmental replies. As a matter of fact there have been times where I had made mistakes. Each time the response was "no problem, we'll fix this". My site may or may not be more complicated than others, but Auction Software has made it look, feel and function simple. Thank you Raj and to all that have helped

Fred
Partner in USA

Great exerience. People are good to work with.

Most: The ability to customize the software to our unique requirements. We had a number of specific and unique processes that provides us with many improvements in our business.

Cons: This is not a criticism but the Time zone difference between me and the development team was at first challenging. I am not the sharpest at 7 AM. However, once I got used to it, all was well.

Sveta

An exemplary team

Kommentare: I'm incredibly happy to have found AuctionSoftware in my quest for a company to build an auction platform. I had initially assumed that I would use AuctionSoftware for the platform development and hire another company to do the web design and development. But AuctionSoftware turned out to be a one stop shop. The team has not only Subject matter experts in Auction software (AuctionSoftwareMarketplace.com) , but also brilliant web designers and developers. The team is highly professional, very easy to work with, thorough, responsive and very flexible. The same project would have cost thrice as much and taken twice as much time if implemented by another company. Raj and team are truly exemplary.

Jay
Manager in USA

Exceptional online auction expertise

Kommentare: I was looking for a team who really understood online auction systems to do my site. Auction Software Services did a great job at a good price. I'm very happy with their work and my experience working with them. They are pleasant, thorough, flexible, and responsive. They clearly aim to do an excellent job and are very capable. It's obvious they've done this many times before. Their task tracking system provides ample and easy communication and helped keep us organized. Having someone in the US in addition to the team in India allowed them to be available around the clock, which was handy. I look forward to a continuing relationship with them on this and future projects.

Ankit
Assistant Product Manager in Indien

Proactive management and good customer support after product delivery

Quite a response and fast flow while bidding. Good accountability on bug fixing. Good user experience Great Support

The UI keeps creating the problem. More new bugs shouldn't arise while solving the old ones. Server team could be more attentive and fast.