Über Help Scout

Help Scout ist ein webbasierter Helpdesk für eine großartige Kundenerfahrung.

Erfahre mehr über Help Scout

In the basic pricing plan it allows you to create up to three support mailboxes and thus supporting three organizations with a single account.

It's really difficult to spice things up for the customer.

Bewertungen zu Help Scout

Help Scout hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 213 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Help Scout bereits verwendet?

Abraham
Abraham
Social Media Manager & Administrative Support in Philippinen
Metallabbau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great for Basic Customer Support

Kommentare: I have nothing to say about Help Scout's services, it does an excellent job, hands down. Though it's lacking some features and the pricing is a little bit high based on what features they offer. If you want just a basic customer service software for handling emails then Help Scout is a good choice.

Help Scout does what it's supposed to do and it's very good at it. No doubt about that. It's the very main reason why many companies trust Help Scout for their customer support management. You can create automations, saved replies, a knowledgebase, and a chat widget (they call it Beacon). Everything works as it's supposed to and we never had any issues so far. It's really easy to set up automations and saved replies, no need to look into their help docs. You just need to use your common sense to navigate through the dashboard. I am using it daily for my client's e-commerce business for the past 6 years and I can say that it's a really solid product. I also like their mobile app because it works really well. This is very important so you can attend to your customers even when you're not at your desk. Most customers want very quick responses and so the mobile app will be very handy when you don't have access to a computer. There's no issue with deliverability as all our emails and replies went straight to customers' inboxes, which is very critical for this kind of app.

I found another software that has more features than this app and the pricing is also good. I wish Help Scout will have a feature where you can snooze or schedule an email or reply, and the ability to create embeddable forms. Also, I wish you can connect your social media accounts so you will be able to easily monitor your social media audiences when they message you or when they comment on your posts. These are available on the other software I found and it is a great alternative to this software.

Lillian
Lillian
Human Resources Generalist in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Help Scout is the most effective method of providing assistance

Kommentare: Our clients' enterprises have knowledge bases, live chat, and self-service support widgets from Helpscout. However, since only one KB may be created per subscription, the Helpscout team may look into allowing numerous KBs per workspace.

Helpscout is our principal platform, as the vast majority of our customers require either a knowledge base or live chat help for their enterprises. Therefore, we provided them with a Helpscout-based knowledge library and made live chat available to them.

The platform's interface, especially the inbox UI, has a lot of room for improvement, and there is now just one knowledgebase template/design available, which is disappointing.

Chrisarn
Marketing Officer in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Help Scout: A Super Remarketing System for Customer Services and Helpdesk

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Help Scout is an effective customer support tool that has quality features. It is simple to handle customer ticketing and help desk services using Help Scout.

To date, there is nothing irritating I have found about Help Scout. Help Scout is incredible.

Verbraucherdienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Good for a temporary fix.

Kommentare: It's a good basic system. If you are looking for a ticket system this is a great choice.

Ease of use Knowledgebase was easy to implement Ticket system works as it should

Our business needed customer management and HelpScout was not a good solution for that.

Oparanya
Finance Manager in USA
Bau, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Help Scout: A Comprehensive and Reliable Customer Service Solution

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Help Scout has been a reliable and accurate help-desk and customer service solution. The features of Help Scout are superb.

I like the efficiency of Help Scout's features. No complains at all.

Amanda
Developer Administrative Assistant and more in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Very Solid Ticketing System

Kommentare: Overall, we absolutely love the app. It has suited our needs perfectly.

Love that you can set up multiple mailboxes and have multiple emails routing in to one space. The ability to see when a customer has viewed an email is also particularly useful and the search option is perfect.

Keeps disconnecting from apps and support couldn't fix it. No desktop notifications which would be immensely helpful.

Abhilash
Accountant in USA
Textilien, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Help Scout Makes Communication with Customers Easier

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Help Scout is a great tool for customer communications. I like the efficient features of Help Scout. Help Scout is so impressive.

No dislikes about Help Scout. Help Scout has been so amazing.

Marco
IT Expert in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Help Scout: A Great and Friendly Helpdesk Solution

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

This helpdesk solution is amazing because it has been meeting our expectations. I am impressed by the reliability of Help Scout.

Help Scout is easy to use. No cons related with Help Scout.

Software Developer in USA
Forschung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Help Scout: This is an Easy to Implement and Reliable Solution

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

The capabilities of Help Scout have been so excellent. Help Scout is easy to use and reliable help desk solution.

Help Scout is so effective. No dislikes for Help Scout.

Perez
Sales Manager in USA
Automotive, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Help Scout Helps Us Communicate with Our Customers Smoothly

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

I really enjoy the ease of customization of Help Scout. Help Scout has been a great helpdesk solution.

No dislikes about Help Scout. Help Scout is phenomenal.

That Guy in USA
Unterhaltung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Help Scout transformed our intra-office communication moments from chaos in motion to ballet.

Kommentare: to keep it simple..streamlined staff communications on everything from emails to phone call messages to intra-office project coordination and much more. Did I mention not having to get emails about emails that were about a forward of an email that was a forwarded email snippet...yep

I no longer get an email about an email that is about a forward of an email which was originally about an email that was about an email that was forwarded regarding an email that was sent. Exactly..we have all had the pleasure of deciphering the shortened email snippet, forwards and the references to email threads that are broken but with Help Scout I now see it all..and see when..and where ..and who..Yep.. order to the choas of my many "conversations". And ohhhhh sooo much data hygine..i agree a terrible phrase but such a critical thing for any serious business. This includes a robust beyond belief search and filter feature. For those who appreciate effecient shortcuts and cross refereneced data points...yep tags..and filtering by tags as well. The bane of my existence is also the best feature which is the timeline transparancy that Help Scout brings. We all know who touched what when so we can not step on toes and if we try they put in the "traffic cop" feature to prevent unprofessional duplicate customer touches. Additionally, you can use Help Scout to assign voicemails to staff individual to deal with if your voicemail service offers emailed transcription forwards. Our staff also create conversation for intra office communications all the time to document timelines and details for reference later if needed. HS has helped us track everything from maintenance service logs to customer complaints and staff schedules.

This is only a tough question and one I would suggest come first when reviewing since after listing all the things i love and enjoy it helps me block out the uglier bits and pieces.. Besides some of the android app glitches that are more annoying than crisis creating I am still hard pressed to find many cons about using HS this past 2 years. has had a "negative" impact on my work communications besides the timeline busting myself for something

Johann
Johann
Customer Support Specialist in Estland
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

The review

Kommentare: Really nice product for email support teams, but it doesn't do the work for others. I like the goal Help Scout has, but they need to fit to the market before they are dropping out.

It's your best solution on the market if you are looking to interact with your customers only via email. Really easy to implement and the CS is really helpful too.

It's really difficult to spice things up for the customer. Limitations are set rather quickly when trying to customize Reports or being proactive with customers.

We use Help Scout to stay on top of our customer support

Kommentare: Help Scout helped us get a handle on our support workflow and as we've added to our support team, it's made that process painless. We use the custom sidebar apps to great effect.

Help Scout is a focused, straightforward support mailbox product, and we've been using it to great effect since we switched over (from a shared inbox for support) a couple of years ago. We were happy with the pricing, and we use the custom sidebar add-ons to great effect. We've written our own sidebar app that gives our support team access to a ton of useful customer information and error logging without ever leaving the mailbox. When we've dealt with Help Scout support, they've also been great. Help Scout does exactly what we want.

Help Scout is a relatively slim and focused offering (although they are indeed adding new features all the time) this was actually a *selling point* for us, as we didn't want a super-complex tool for this but I am sure that for some users this could be problematic.

Computer-Software, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Email-Centric Ticket Management

HelpScout provides an intuitive and user-friendly interface, making it easy for both support agents and customers to navigate and use the software.

HelpScout primarily focuses on email-based support, which may not meet the needs of organizations that require support across multiple channels like live chat, phone, or social media.

Hochschulbildung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great for small teams!

Kommentare: When looking for customer service platforms, a lot of people will want it to feel human. Oddly, I love that it can be used to send confidential documents securely, and I don't have to interact. It's a great timesaver that way, especially when the people on the other end are using it for the same reason. Yes, you can add more personality and humanity, but in my case, I like being able to work uninterrupted, and no one ever has to say "have a nice day" because all we're doing is sending documents. If you're looking for something a little more personal -- it can absolutely be used that way. The notes and chat functions are helpful, and Help Scout is pretty adaptable to whatever your customer service philosophy entails.

-Extremely easy to set up, add employees to, and use on a daily basis without hassle. -Love the option to assign communications and update the status of them. -Simple, straightforward design. -Did I mention is was easy? Almost no training required.

-It would be nice to have more customization options. The simplicity is of appeal here, but the limitations are noticeable.

Ridge
IT Help Desk in USA
Immobilien, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Pretty good, the price increase is unfortunate, but it is a solid system.

The software is pretty easy to get setup and using, even if you need to transfer info from another system. It is a very streamlined ticketing system.

It likes to stop functioning from time to time. You will go to reassign a ticket to someone and it'll take 10 minutes. It usually clears up after a bit, but for them to have just done a price increase for this product with no real enhancements (at least none I've noticed) its odd that this is happening so frequently now. They also made some changes to the reporting which at least made our lives a little more difficult for the type of reporting we were doing.

Lucas
USA

Easy to use, flexible, and great support

Kommentare: We've been using Help Scout for ticket management for about three years. Prior to Help Scout we had used several others, most notably Zendesk. We found that Help Scout was the easiest for our team to use, while still providing a good set of features for customization. The support team at Help Scout has been fantastic as well; they've been very receptive to feature suggestions, quick to resolve what few issues we've encountered, and every contact with them has been a great experience. That last part is important; I personally deal with the support teams of a dozen or so vendors on a regular basis and sometimes the lack of attention to detail and reading comprehension in level 1 support is astounding. Very refreshing!

Easy to use.

No android app, but the web app is still quite functional on a small screen.

Mizanur Rahman
CEO in Bangladesch
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Simple and easy to use functionality

Kommentare: Help Scout is a powerful customer service software that offers a range of valuable features to businesses of all sizes. While there are some potential downsides, the strengths of the software are significant and can help businesses provide top-notch support to their customers.

It has beautiful and easy-to-use UI and UX. It has been made by amazing professionals already in the customer care space. Help Scout can be brought on to any company scale and proves itself with metric improvements rapidly.

Help Scout's pricing plans are a little expensive, especially for small businesses or startups.

Moses
Associate in USA
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Best ticketing tool out there!

Kommentare: Speedy communication with clients, great reports to categorize the requests that come in, very to near flawless functionality, and rarely an issue with Help Scout.

Easy to manage accounts, great for keeping records of a clients request, real-time request, great reports, easy to use and adapt. Honestly, I would recommend Help Scout, is a great ticking tool that has helped me reach-out to clients and keep communication rolling with them efficiently.

I like the software when used on a computer, but the app for a mobile device does lack functionality. I would like to have the same options as I have on the computer. I don't want to be completely demanding so I won't request the high-end gadgets, but the option to see whos working on a ticket on the app will help a lot.

Ashlee
Ashlee
Special Project Coordinator in USA
, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

The best help desk experience I've ever had

The customer support is phenomenal! The Help Scout team is personal, friendly, and fun- a pleasure to interact with any time I get the chance. But because the software is so seamless on its own, a rarely have to reach out for support. I most appreciate the reporting features that show conversation rates and customer happiness.

I would like to be able to export a list of customers I have spoke with over a set time period, so I would be able to automate outreach and followup. As of now, there is no established way to export lists or data.

Design, Selbstständig

Easy to use and helpful features

Kommentare: Very helpful and friendly e-mail platform for customer service and customer service related analytics.

I like that it is very easy at the eye, we use it mainly for customer service and e-mail threads are really easy to catch up on even if conversations are several or long. Also Love the preset answers feature, very helpful for general questions.

The thing I like the least is that filters are not the friendliest sometimes besides the filter you need to look further yourself for specific info.

Melissa
CS Manager in USA

Love Help Scout

I love all of the features that Help Scout offers. We're a growing CS department and it's scaled with us quite nicely. Our Developers are able to customize is for us and it's quite easy to use.

There are only a few things I don't like about HS. The main thing is that it would be nice to make article formatting easier to use with out HTML. And, it would awesome if they implemented a live chat feature, so we didn't have to use Intercom in addition to HS.

Brad
Brad
Technical Support Manager in USA
Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Help Scout - The solution we were looking for!

Kommentare: Help Scout is easy to use, appealing, and very effective. There is always a feature to accommodate our needs.

Help Scout is so user friendly! In the past, we tried several ticketing systems but they didn't seem to fit in with our flow and organization. We heard about Help Scout, tried it, and simply fell in love! Help Scout is so easy to use and work together as a team.

The one thing I would really like to see in Help Scout is a Round Robin auto-assignment feature. You can do quite a bit with workflows but I wish there was a simple way to Round Robin auto-assign our incoming tickets.

Dustin
USA
Verbraucherdienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Help Scout is fantastic

Kommentare: Been using Help Scout for years. The main reason I went with them over others was the still small business feel you can give your customers even with dozens of employees being involved in customer interaction. The tickets are silent to the customer, unlike many other products which a customer is nothing more than a ticket.

- Easy interface - Lower learning curve - Continually improving - Good customer support - All cloud based

- Per-user costs can add up

Finanzdienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Help Scout is the best customer service management software out there.

Kommentare: Help Scout is the best way to manage client communications. It is efficient and intuitive, saving my team time and keep our communications organized.

Help Scout allows my team to handle client requests collaboratively and efficiently. The UI makes it easy to view my pending cases, as well as my teammate's cases making it easy to take it over if someone is out of the office.

I have no cons for Help Scout. All the features and functionality was incredibly well thought out, and it is amazing how helpful it has been for my team.