Über Tipalti

Die einzige Automatisierungslösung für Ihren gesamten Kreditorenprozess. Sparen Sie sich 80 % des manuellen Aufwands bei Kreditorenbuchhaltung, globalen Zahlungen und Beschaffung.

Erfahre mehr über Tipalti

I also appreciate being able to create unique Payee ID's.

Additionally, at times we're struggling with duplicate records since duplicate detection is based on ID and email.

Bewertungen zu Tipalti

Tipalti hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 130 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Tipalti bereits verwendet?

Louise
Louise
Software Engineer in USA
Automotive, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Very efficient and economical tool

Kommentare: For the the strategy I use in the company, Tipalti has been the best investment without a doubt. It streamlined all the processes from the first moment, and it has become an essential tool for the company and my work team. The overall experience is magnificent.

I like it because it allows me to easily use the functions, which by the way are extraordinary and this saves me a lot of time. There are other programs that although they are a little more economical, they are a lot of work when you start using them. Therefore, the best thing is undoubtedly the ease with which you can start using it in the company.

The weakest point is the support, but it is something that can be solved. On more than one occasion I had problems communicating with the support team and they were not pleasant experiences.

Maciej
Co-founder & Marketing Director in Kuwait
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Streamline Your Global Payments with Tipalti

Kommentare: As a mid-sized business with a global supplier base, we found that Tipalti has been instrumental in streamlining our payment processes. The platform's automation features have significantly reduced manual work and errors, and the comprehensive dashboard has enabled us to track payments and generate detailed reports. While there was a learning curve during the setup process, Tipalti's customer support team was responsive and helpful, making the overall experience positive.

Tipalti is an all-in-one global payments solution that simplifies the process of paying suppliers and vendors across the world. Its automated system reduces manual work and errors, allowing businesses to easily manage tax compliance, payment regulations, and currency conversions. Additionally, Tipalti provides a comprehensive dashboard that enables users to track payments, review transaction details, and generate reports, making it easy to stay on top of finances.

While Tipalti offers a robust set of features, it can be complex and overwhelming to set up and navigate. Users may require significant training and support to utilize all of the platform's capabilities, and the setup process can be time-consuming. Additionally, the pricing structure of Tipalti may be prohibitively expensive for smaller businesses with lower transaction volumes.

Will
Music Producer in USA
Musik, Selbstständig

Bad and Frustrating

1,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

I do not like anything about Tipalti. That's it.

From persistent login issues, to its poor UI, the experience of using Tipalti has been incredibly frustrating and I resent having been forced to use it by some of the companies who pay me. I think any alternative in this space is superior.

Jill
Controller in USA
Biotechnologie, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

International Payments Made Easy

Kommentare: Tipalti's implementation and support teams have been great throughout. We have realized cost savings in both personnel costs and foreign transaction fees. Tipalti has put our finance department one step closer to our goal of operational excellence.

We love the user friendly interface and the ease of navigating around the system. Tipalti makes it easy to quickly view status of payments and invoices. Having one payment run for international and domestic payments reduces time and costs. It is fantastic having a completely paperless payable process!

The OCR feature is just Ok. There is still a thorough invoice review by our internal accounting team. I have noticed over time that it is getting smarter. During implementation, registering vendors on the software was more work than anticipated, but we appreciate the fact that electronic validation of W-9s helps minimize work for our staff now.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: AvidXchange, BILL und SAP Concur

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Tipalti: International payments and was the most user friendly

Antwort von Tipalti

Hi Jill, Your positive and thorough review is so uplifting! Thank you for rating Tipalti a 10/10. It sounds like we have a little more to improve with the OCR technology, but also it's great to know that you're seeing improvements since you first started using Tipalti. We hope to continue making improvements to stay a perfect 10 for your team's workflow.

Essen & Trinken, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great software for accounts automation

Kommentare: A good platform with great customer support, saves a lot of costs and increases profits, suitable for many companies of different types and sizes.

This platform works to automate accounts, especially accounts payable, use it to issue and track invoices and it gave a good result, saves a lot of time needed to manage payments to suppliers, is also useful in preparing the tax form and in transfers and settlement of payments and others.

It is really a good program that is almost devoid of cons, but sometimes there are problems with the integration with the bank account. Also, errors may occur with the use of e-mail.

Valter
Head of Payments in Malta
Unterhaltung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Tipalti as a pristine gateway

Kommentare: Overall, the software and business is exceeding expectations and can be a value to any company in e-commerce or other financial obligation settlement needs.

The streamlined and ergonomic interface, together with global reach and end-user CRMs, make the payment obligations such an easy task, it's pratically effortless.

Ocassional payments stuck with less calrity on the reasoning.

Finanzdienstleistungen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Great solution for our needs!

Kommentare: My experience was just as I expected. it was easy to handle and to extract data from. it simplifies the procurement process for us as a cross global organisation and we can use one platform and get rid of the ticketing system which is not so easy to handle and to follow.

What I like the most in this app that it simplifying the process of procurement for us and it is such an intuitive app to work with.

For my opinion the issue is not the SW itself is it to educate the other departments that needs to use this app and transfer all the data there. the integration with other apps in our orgnization were great and run smoothly.

Shahar
Product Manager in Israel
Glücksspiel & Casinos, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Approve E2E Solution

Approve provides a quick integratetion solution that covers the mains procurement requirements, it helps us as a grown company to formalize our procurement process, provide online visibility of the requests, budget, and status easily in one place. Great product with a great team that cares for the customer requests and understand the needs that can improve Approve - can't wait for the new functions!

Waiting for Invoice integration solutions, this will be awesome

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Coupa und NetSuite

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Tipalti: Provide a quick solution to the major of our needs and match price

Daysi Aileen
Daysi Aileen
Senior Staff Accountant in Dominikanische Republik
Sport, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Tipalti AP Solution Review

Kommentare: Overall, it's been a great experience. It's easy to use, the implementation process was all good and going through the platform is very smooth and user friendly. It has QBO integration, which facilitates the coding in our accounting system, saving us a lot of time.

It's very user friendly, and gives you control of everything that goes on. As well is very easy to generate reports and the support team is very responsive and helpful.

There's some minimum for payments to specific countries that is kind of a limitation for the staff we have there which lead us to use other platforms. The 1099s have to be processed manually when working on the end of year filing.

Ileen
Business Development Manager in Singapur
Logistik & Lieferkette, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Improve their Financial Operations with Tipalti

It has helped us automate and simplify our payments and other accounts payable process. It enabled our businesses to automate our invoice processing, payment reconciliation, and tax compliance, saving time and reducing the risk of errors, especially that we have worked with local and international companies.

It's a bit complex, might need to invest more time in training and support.

Marek
CEO in Polen
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Tipalti Review

Kommentare: Overall, my experience with Tipalti was positive. The platform provided a robust solution for automating payment processes and improving financial operations. The accuracy and efficiency gained through automation were valuable in saving time and reducing errors. The customer support was responsive and knowledgeable, assisting with any challenges encountered during implementation and usage. While there were some complexities during setup and limited customization options, Tipalti proved to be a reliable and effective tool for managing payments and maintaining financial control.

One of the things I liked most about Tipalti was its comprehensive payment automation capabilities. The platform offered a streamlined and efficient way to manage and process payments to suppliers, partners, and affiliates. The automated workflows and approval processes significantly reduced manual efforts and improved accuracy. The integration with different payment methods and currencies made international payments seamless. Additionally, the robust reporting and analytics features provided valuable insights into payment data and financial operations.

While Tipalti had many useful features, one aspect I liked least was the complexity of the initial setup and configuration. The onboarding process required a significant amount of time and effort to properly integrate the platform with existing systems and workflows. Additionally, some customization options were limited, and certain specific requirements had to be addressed through workarounds. It would have been beneficial to have more flexibility in tailoring the platform to align with unique business needs.

Phan
Account Payable in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

TIPALTI is my time saver

Kommentare: TIPALTI has saved a lots of my time on processing the payment on invoices

I like the Automation how Tipalti read and memorize invoices and putting it to the appropriate Payee, portal, and also I love the Paperless idea.

I wish Tipalti able to sync the PDF file along with the bill over to NetSuite

Antwort von Tipalti

Hi Phan! Thank you for leaving us such a positive review! We are thrilled to hear that we've helped you to save time on processing invoice payments. That's our goal!

Reka
IT Support Specialist in Ungarn
Verlagswesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A user-friendly software for managing payments

Kommentare: Our business uses Tipalti to manage the payments of thousands of users located all around the world. They all use different currencies and have different tax requirements, but with the help of this software, this is extremely easy to oversee.

I am a user of Tipalti who is not particularly well versed in finances, but the platform is so easy to understand that even I can use it with confidence. I also received excellent customer service from Tipalti numerous times.

I cannot say that there is anything I dislike about the software. I haven't had any major negative experiences so far.

Peleg
Professional Services Associate in Israel
Finanzdienstleistungen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great product - huge time saver!

Kommentare: First and foremost - it helped us decrease request processing time and remove hundreds of email threads per month. That alone is a worthwhile reason (bureaucracy is a speedbump for businesses).
It also gave us a window to look into vendor performance and spend patterns - which help us make the processes more efficient.
All in all - great product. needs a little adjustment for full automation but will highly recommend!

The product is very easy to use, and the integration was very easy (including great help from the team!). It features a centralized and searchable vendor portal for all vendor data in an easy-to-use interface, and completes it with an automated vendor on-boarding process - which makes life super easy. The product also allows me to easily set up standardized PR and PO processes to streamline the end-to-end procurement cycle, which is a huge help.

The feature I lacked most was automated file uploading. Currently, you have to manually upload files into the system each time. However, I've discussed with the team and they are working on it so very hopeful!

Patrick
Finance Director in UK
Architektur & Planung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

New User - Early Appraisal

Kommentare: Our AP controller left and we did not replace her. Tipalti automates half of what she was doing (setting up new suppliers, processing supplier invoices, setting up payment runs and actually paying suppliers) at a lower cost and the control environment is strengthened too.

The product is pretty easy to use, the supplier management puts the emphasis on the suppliers to get details correct, and because they want to be paid they are motivated to do so. In addition, the control environment is strengthened with the screening of suppliers and the internal digital invoice approval process of invoices means budget accountability is strengthened. It also integrates very well with NetSuite, which is important as that is my book of record.

The dashboard is not the best, it looks a bit out of date and could do with being refreshed. I would also like to see the product handle staff expenses and staff credit cards.

Abhay
Accounting Analyst in Indien
Buchhaltung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Account Payable

Kommentare: My total experience was fantastic with Tipalti. I really love this application its very easy and reliable

Invoice Processing as well in Vendor management

After doing payment Filtration on payment page for vendor.

Faina
controller in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Safe , secure and efficient way to process payables

Kommentare: I like Tipalti very much. Easy to use. Secure and efficient processing of large payments, paperless process is very good, allows access to many different approvers

safety, efficiency, paperless processing, secure processing of large payments

Processing and approving payments require few steps but program does not tell you that you still have few steps to complete.

Antwort von Tipalti

Hi Faina, Thank you for giving Tipalti such a strong and positive review! Safety and security are a value that we really do emphasize in addition to Tipalti's ease of use and payment capabilities, so it's very wonderful to hear that you found the product valuable and effective in each of these categories.

Shir
Customer Care Manager in Israel
Marketing & Werbung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Replies are always prompt, clear and helpful, providing all the necessary information at once.

The dashboard is clear and easy to use, support is A+. The team is very responsive, professional and helpful.

Not sure I fully understand how the payment process works. Lately, they came out with Webinars explaining exactly this process and were helpful. However, would have appreciated had the webinars fit my time zone better.

Eyüp
Industrial Engineer in Türkei
Finanzdienstleistungen, Selbstständig

Tipalti Approve

Kommentare: I create my reports here and I can easily notice the parts I want.

It is very nice that the analyzes are simpler and more understandable than other software.

Correction of transactions is very difficult and complex. It needs to become simpler

Wilkes
Controller in USA

very good payment automation with some improvements it could be excellent

-easy to onboard new vendors/suppliers -easy to pay selected invoices in batches -easy to pickup the system, even for non acct types

-doesn't sync with our ERP -doesn't automated 1099s yet -doesn't allow for multiple payment setups for same customer yet

moran
Procurement Manager in Israel
Marketing & Werbung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Work with Approve

Kommentare: Smart and energetic team, service oriented and fast learning.

The UI is good and the system is user friendly. It's an out of the box solution with some options to customize.

Missing an easy online purchasing experience for the end user (catalog) + agreements management module.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Coupa und NetSuite

Antwort von Tipalti

Thanks for the feedback Moran We have added a contact repository to our vendor module, which allows to (1) Store contracts and assign metadata (2) Schedule reminders for renewals (3) Search and filter vendors by contracts. With regards to punchout capabilities, those are on our immediate roadmap, alongside catalog management.

Juan
Juan
CEO in USA
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The perfect solution for my business

Kommentare: One of the standout features is its ability to automate the entire payment workflow, from affiliate onboarding to coin selection to sending payments. This automation has dramatically reduced the amount of time and effort you previously spent manually managing payments.

What I liked the most is its ability to completely simplify my affiliate payments. Before using this platform, I had to deal with a manual and tedious process that consumed a lot of time and resources. But now, I can automate the entire process, from affiliate onboarding to currency selection to sending payments.

One of the things that I liked the least is its initial learning curve. At first, it can be a bit overwhelming to get familiar with all the features and functionality of the platform.

Kentall
Kentall
Sales And Marketing Associate in Philippinen
Marketing & Werbung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Tipalti personal review

Tipalti makes it easy to manage and track payments, and helps us automate the entire payment process. We like that the platform uses advanced encryption technology to secure payment data and protect customer information.

They offer limited customer service and support, which can be frustrating for users who need help with their payments.

Bert
CEO/CFO in USA

We are a new company and new to this type of payment system. After our research we selected Tipalti

The best part was the easy of use. Once we began to enter our payees it become easier and easier to use. Since we were new to this type of software, we called upon customer service a great many times and each and every time we contacted them, they got right back to us via e-mail or a phone to solve any issues and/or answer any questions we had. that was a big PLUS for us as we didn't want to be left standing scratching our heads. The more we "dug" into the software the more we realized how easy it was to customize for our needs...that too was a very big plus for us.

Don't see any problems or issues at this time. Again, as we dove deeper and deeper into the software, we found the answers we were looking for and with the great support that Tipalit offers anything that did come up we simply sent an e-mail to the support team and they got back to us right away with a e-mail or phone call. Greatly appreciated.

Nydia
Accounting Clerk in USA

Tipalti makes it easier for our payees to find the information they need from us all in one place.

Tipalti makes it easier for our payees to find the payment information they need all in one convenient place. Plus they can update their contact, bank and tax information online at any time and hassle free. Tipalti has also helped to minimize out mailing costs and we now use less paper as a result which is a plus for the environment. The customer service team is beyond exemplary and always prompt with replies.

Accessing the statements by the payees is not exactly a user friendly process, but once they figure it out, it is easy to find again.

Thanks for the review!