Über Freightview

Vergleiche deine vertraglichen LTL-Preise, plane Abholungen, bereite Frachtbriefe vor, drucke Etiketten und verfolge Daten zu deinem Frachtversand.

Erfahre mehr über Freightview

API is straight forward to allow for integration with existing systems. Will allow us to better tracking costs and shipments.

Sometimes it is annoying with the items you have to continue making new ones so not to edit the ones you already are using.

Bewertungen zu Freightview

Freightview hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 625 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Freightview bereits verwendet?

Zac
Zac
Operations Manager in USA

Time saving, stream lined, one stop shop for rate quoting.

Kommentare: All the things i listed in my review. this seems very redundant.

All my carriers in one place, all my customers in my address book, amazing data to provide my LTL reps for better rates, uniform BOL across all carriers, Pre-PRO'd shipments so I don't have to trust a driver with a sticker book to stick the right pallet, Being able to run spot and volume quotes in one place, lightning fast response from customer service on the rare occasion of an issue, seeing customer service listen to and apply my feedback, tracking all my shipments in one place, having a landing page for a consignee to be able to watch and track from, using the same landing page for inbound shipments so the shipper can reprint BOL's if needed and print pallet labels in the size that they need. Blogs are always poignant and help to become a better shipper and possible alert me to issues others are encountering or mistakes I've been making that are costing me unnecessarily.

I'm spoiled and overly reliant on it. Also, with its ease of use, it does potentially make part of my position easier to fill with someone whom has little to no shipping experience.

Antwort von Freightview

Thank you for the review and all the great feedback Zac!

Aaron
Chemikalien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

4 years of use

4,0 letzte Woche Neu

Kommentare: This has been the best LTL/FT TMS we have used.

keeps all shipments together, and dispute Que

unable to use split pallet for loads, and does not tracking live trucks

TIM
Transportation Planner in USA
Essen & Trinken, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Great Budget friendly option

3,0 letzte Woche Neu

Kommentare: it's been mostly positive with a few hiccups. Overall it is the best bang for your buck out there.

The Customer support is top notch. Every issue i have had has been worked thru with expediency. The product is budget friendly and easy to use.

There have been updates that happen seemingly without notice. I get used to one format or way of doing things and then it switches and i have to adjust. The analytic side could also use an upgrade.

SANDY
logistics Manager in USA
Druck, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

review of Freightview

4,0 letzte Woche Neu

Kommentare: Overall Freightview has worked very well for us. Quoting and scheduling is simple.

Very easy to quote and schedule prepaid shipments.

Errors when scheduling late in afternoon with some carriers. Collect and third party shipments do not work with our integration.

Ken
COO in USA
Bau, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Freightview is worth every penny!

5,0 letzte Woche Neu

Kommentare: Top notch! The people re helpful, friendly, and knowledgeable. All for a very reasonable price.

Ease of set up and use, customer service & response time, and innovation.

No option to insure our loads. This option would take you guys to the next level!

aaron
Logistik & Lieferkette, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

freightview

5,0 letzte Woche Neu

quoting and shipment setup tracking has greatly improved cost of the service is just right

address updating a bit clunky used to be tracking but that is now integrated.

Victoria
Materials Manager in USA
Druck, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Easy to Implement

5,0 letzte Woche Neu

Extremely easy to implement. Customer support is very responsive.

There is not much that I dislike about Freightview, so I'm hard pressed to complete this response.

VP Supply Chain in USA
Maschinerie, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Trusty business tool widely recognized by many carriers.

5,0 letzte Woche Neu

Kommentare: Very satisfied with the service and reliability. Lots of features and easy to use for our warehouse and shipping employees.

We liked that it was an independent service offered for a reasonable fee and it was easy to use.

The limitations in regard to not having small parcel tied in to help us really optimize those in between parcels or packages.

Robert
Einzelhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

An Excellent Value for the money

5,0 letzte Woche Neu

Cheap monthly subscription that allows unlimited users. Ease of use for the software. All of our carriers that we use are integrated into the system. Adding a new carrier is as easy as clicking a button and providing an api in most cases.

There is nothing about FreightView that I don't like.

Lagerung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great Affordable Tool For Shipping!

5,0 letzte Woche Neu

Kommentare: My experience since day 1 has been nothing but pleasant. Between the attentive customer support and quick deployment, this tool has been great.

-Easy to use -Saves valuable time due to eliminating manual or redundant steps -Inexpensive compared to other tools -Excellent and rapid customer support

There is nothing I can think of at this time that would be a con.

Jamie
Director of Operations in USA
Möbel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Value and Ease of Use

Kommentare: Overall we really do love Freightview. It's affordable and powerfully simple. Pickups are scheduled, BOL's are effortlessly created, it just suits us great. That being said, there are some quirks I would love to see fixed. First off, there needs to be better support for specific carrier accessorials. Some carriers don't recognize or accurately quote accessorials as they should based on the selections available in FV. This causes invoices to be off from the quote displayed on FV. Just for a quick example: There's only one option to select on FV for "Limited Access", however some carriers do not recognize just "Limited Access", my Estes for example, does not recognize that and leaves out the $ fee that is in my pricing. This causes invoices to be off by $. There are other issues similar to this such as FV having two options for notification, "Notify prior to delivery" and "Call for Appointment", well depending on which one you select, a portion of our carriers display an error when quoting because they don't support that accessorial. We book every shipment with "Call for Appointment". However, a handful of my carriers return an error for this. This causes me to have to re-run the rate with the alternate selected to get those carriers to show up. At that point the majority of the other carriers return an error. This doubles the time it would normally take to run a rate. There are other quirks like this that I feel should be fixed. By not selecting the accessorial at all, which has been a proposed workaround, the carriers that do charge for that service do not properly reflect that in the rate. I would like to try to work with someone to solve these bugs. For such a great system it seems this could be fixed. All that being said, again we love Freightview. It's the easiest to use TMS I've come across and one of the most affordable. Oh one more thing, we need the ability to customize label and BOL templates. Also a branded tracking page would be fantastic. Right now all of those things are basically Freightview advertising. For a subscription service I feel I should have the ability to customize my templates, such as in Shipstation (small package) for example.

ease of use, simplicity, speed, affordability

lacking support for specific carrier accessorials, no claims management system (a simple database that linked with shipment data as an area to record claims made to carriers would be fantastic), no ability to customize BOL or Label templates, no branded tracking page, closed API (only available for rating), no integration with major e-Commerce providers

Antwort von Freightview

Thanks for the great review and feedback Jamie! As of 02/2019, we have added a function to manage claims, branded tracking, rating, booking and a tracking API, and additional carrier accessorials. I'll keep in touch on the others, but let us know if anything else comes to mind!

Rob
Freight Coordinator in USA
Maschinerie, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

This is the best web portal ever!

Kommentare: My overall experience with FV has been wonderful!! It has allowed me to not only restructure my entire freight dept. but it has given me more time with my crew and training people more in depth about different, more complicated aspect of the freight world. i don't have to spend hours a day running quotes or dealing with some company server down that wont allow to use whatever it may be. It has taken the inconveniences of my job and made them much more enjoyable. "CSR" .. whom i like to call the all time FV support analyst has been so good to me and my team over the last year (if it hasn't been a year its been alomst 1) i just wanted to give him/her an extra shout for all the hard work being done!

This software allows me to save so much time when quoting anything almost going anywhere!! I regularly use about 7 to 10 different carriers.. I like to spread the love and all of them have specific quirks about them that allow me to do so. Opening that may tads and using everyone's website could sometimes take a couple hours to do. Now it takes me 10 min. I provide quotes for things I don't have.. so guesstimating takes time when you need to be right. so wherever i can save the time i will!

i don't necessarily like that most companies won't allow me to provide an inbound quote.. but that's really all that it is. FV has changed freight shipping for my current and past companies ever since they went live.

Antwort von Freightview

Thank you for the excellent review, Rob! I'll reach out to you directly to confirm where you can do inbound quotes as well. Let me know if anything comes up!

Chuck
Logistik & Lieferkette, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Freightview is a great tool for comparing multiple carrier rates at one time

For standard quotes, it is a great way to obtain all of your carrier's rates in one easy to use web app. The feature set is constantly growing - there is always something new coming. The detailed breakdown feature is very helpful for determining the cost breakdown of shipments and the proximity to terminal location makes it easy for me to set proper expectations with my customers as to when shipments will pick up.

There are certain accessorials that are not covered by the software, so occasionally the rates will be inaccurate. There have been times when incorrect rates have been returned by the carrier through Freightview and the level of assistance when discussing the issue with the carrier was not as in-depth as I would have hoped. Sometimes I feel support wants to close the ticket instead of actually helping with the issue.

Antwort von Freightview

Thank you for the review and feedback Chuck! I'll follow up with you directly around the quotes that returned as inaccurate. Let me know if there's anything else we can do!

Freightview has been a tremendous time saver in quoting, booking, tracking and bill review.

The software is easy to use, visually appealing and well organized. It allows me to check quotes from many (in my case 12 or more) carriers simultaneously to find my best rate and transit time. Then I can book directly with carrier and instantly create a BOL from the database of information that it saves from my previous entries and provide the BOL to my shipper and the tracking information to my customer effortlessly. All of my shipments are then compiled on one page where I can monitor them easily. When the freight delivers, I can verify the invoice matches my quote and archive the shipment for historical review. Above all the software has saved me countless hours of time and made the shipping process exponentially better. I don't want to leave out that the team at Freightview has been a pleasure to work with.

There is an occasional hiccup with the site updating the status of a shipment. Currently there is no ability to edit the product catalog but hopefully this will be addressed in an update.

Antwort von Freightview

Thank you for the great review!

Warehouse Manager in USA

Very user friendly, fast quoting and many features.

Kommentare: No need to login to 15 different sites to pull freight quotes. Much time is saved since the shipping dept. no longer needs to spend an hour researching the best carrier choice as we now have them all in front of us at once.

The speed it takes to get all my freight quoting completed. Never need to login to multiple websites for online quoting. I am able to book the load in seconds, print BOL's and shipping labels with pre-assigned PRO #'s fast and easy.

Several carriers do not support online quoting for certain accessorials. A built in freight class calculator would also help where the suggested class is listed once dims and weight are entered, but allows you to change the class if need be- for instance if you have an FAK with a certain carrier.

Antwort von Freightview

Thank you for the great review and feedback Chris!

VP of Operations in USA
Großhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Once configured with our frequent carriers, Freightview has been nearly effortless to use.

Kommentare: Saves time quoting; collects important shipping data for pricing negotiation; provides useful information for different functional groups which improves communication and saves time

Printed bill of ladings with the exact NMFC number, description, class, weight and dimensions. Our product characteristics are stored in Freightview for easy recall in future shipments. This prevents disputes with carriers who use laser dimensional scanners and is much easier on our staff when creating BOL's. I also like the data that is collected. The data dump feature contains all the data for every shipment. This data is invaluable when negotiating rates with carriers. We are able to provide an exact description of our freight and the lanes we ship. Finally, the ease of access for our various departments. It takes seconds for our Accounting team to reprint a BOL if needed. Our Sales team knows exactly where every shipment is and they only have one place to go for the various shipments with all our carriers. The immediate access to information means our Shipping team is focused on loading trucks and not tracking down answers to questions.

Freightview is great with LTL but does not have the same level of support for spot quotes and full truck shipments with independent carriers. It's a much more manual process that relies on email. It's clunky.

Antwort von Freightview

Thank you for the great review, David!

Rosemary
Customer Relations in USA
Telekommunikation, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use friendly program

Kommentare: quick reliability

This software is quick and easy to use for tracking when you need it the most it is there for the customer's questions to be answered in a very timely manner. It also gives all the details needed about the shipment , the trucking company, the amount, the Pro # and the weight, the exact amount of packages and also where the shipment is going or if it was received, etc. This is the best software to immediately give quick responses to our customers who are continually asking for the tracking information on their orders.

There really is nothing I can say that I would consider a con to this software. I am very satisfied..

Antwort von Freightview

Thank you for the excellent review Rosemary!

Nick
Sales Representative in USA
Automotive, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Freightview has been a great tool for scheduling freight quickly through a wide variety of carriers.

Kommentare: Freightview has allowed our company to save a vast amount of time by putting a majority of the freight carriers in one location. The ability to generate the BOL's and shipping labels from the site for most shipments have allowed for the freight booking process to go quicker all within one location.

The Freightview software allows the customers to choose from a variety of freight carriers with a vast amount of shipping options. The ability to select particular shipping options has allowed for accurate cost ratings of shipments. The Freightview system also allows for the printing of most shipping materials and labels to save time.

The Freightview software lacks the ability to identify the Ship To address as commercial or residential which would help resolve any issues with the shipment rates before the shipment is booked.

Antwort von Freightview

Thank you for the great review and feedback, Nick!

LAQUE
Glas, Keramik & Beton, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

FREIGHTVIEW = 5 STAR SOFTWARE

Kommentare: I'm a Logistics Manager at a tile manufacturer. I have been using Freightview for about 1 1/2 years. I am not the kind of person to give a 5 star review unless I really think the product will stand the test of time. I was a skeptic before and now I wouldn't want to do my job without it. I have been 5 star impressed with the customer service. They are always there when I need them and fix any issues quickly. I have made suggestions from time to time & by the next update my suggestions have been added. Everything about Freightview has made my job more efficient & easier. I was able to easily train employees that are not familiar with transportation. All the tools I need are in one spot, making it possible to get more work done in a short amount of time. The reporting functions make monthly & year end books a click and done job. I have been able to reduce my yearly freight cost significantly. I can't even place a value on that. Freightview is a 5 star software.

Antwort von Freightview

Thank you for the great review and your continued business. Freightview

Martin
Partner in USA
Großhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

If you ship LTL, you absolutely need this software. It saves you tons of time and dollars.

Kommentare: Time savings, cost savings, ease of tracking, accounting. If you book LTL through multiple carriers, then you need this software ASAP.

Brings together all of our individual LTL accounts into one easy to use interface. Easily view options for time in transit, cost, options, etc to make a knowledgeable decision quickly. From there, you can quickly book the shipment and then after its all done, the bookkeeper can check the quote against the bill weeks later.

No cons for current services they offer in the software but a nice add would be shipment damage tracking capabilities

Antwort von Freightview

Thank you for the review and feedback Martin, I've passed it along accordingly!

Robert
President in USA
Verpackung und Container, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great software and supper easy to use

Kommentare: This service has been one of the most beneficial services we have ever used. As a small business owner it saves us literally hours a day. We can now pull quotes, request pickups, track shipments and keeps our customers happy and informed on their orders. I highly recommend it to anyone that needs to save money and improve productivity. We ship up to 10 shipments a day and we can complete all paperwork within 30 minutes. Their customer service is top notch.

Easy to use Very cost effective Produces Bills of Ladings, PRO numbers, labels, pickup request numbers, notifies carriers for pickups, track shipments, you can even change Bill of Ladings and cancel pickups

None

Antwort von Freightview

Thanks for the great review Robert!

Nicholas
President in USA

Excellent, could use some improvements

Multiple quotes from multiple suppliers, record keeping / accountability for all shipments from multiple suppliers.

No integration with other systems out of the box, there is an up charge between what is quoted to us and what we would of paid on the shippers website.

Antwort von Freightview

Thank you for the great review Nicholas! Please let me know if you see any discrepancies between the quote you get in Freightview and what you're receiving from the carrier, as we should be matching exactly and without any markup. Please let me know if you would like to discuss our API capabilities in regards to integrations as well, or if there's anything else we can do!

Jennifer
Customer Service Manager and Logistics Coordinator in USA
Großhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Saves me time and money!

Kommentare: Working for a smaller company, my role and tasks don't only revolve around booking freight. Because of this, I need any resources available to help me save time. We have been using Freightview religiously for a couple of years now. It is great! It saves me not only time, but money because all of my rates are automatically used so I can see all carriers, rates, and transit times in once easy to use system. I would highly recommend it!

Easy to use and saves all addresses that I ship to.

They have glitches sometimes that prevent me from using it

Antwort von Freightview

Thank you for the great review Jennifer! If there's anything else that we can do to improve our platform, please let us know.

chuck
driver in USA
Bau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

bang for your buck

Kommentare: time saver it is very easy to use and understand

saves a lot of time generating all quotes in one place lets you quote bol and pick up request all in one place

wish that it had the ability to cancel pick up requests you gotta call the carrier direct to cancel it

Antwort von Freightview

Thanks for the great review, Chuck! While it's not supported for every carrier, many now have connections to where you can cancel a shipment in Freightview without needing to call or email the carrier. This was added into Freightview around a month ago, so please let us know what you think, or if anything else comes up!

PATTI
Buying Office Supervisor in USA
Einzelhandel, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Review

Kommentare: Started out a bit rough, but getting better and better. There was some old information in the system when I first came on that has now been updated. Overall, been a pretty smooth transition for our company and I believe our carriers.

Automated freight class for me is the most useful, as some vendors don't provide the information, so choosing that was difficult before switching over.

I feel the back side for the carriers does not give them enough information once they are awarded the shipment. Needs to provide them all information so they can create the BOL for the vendor and give them access to the people that need to receive the BOL at the vendor level. I would also like to see where the person putting in the quote could change aspects of the shipment if needed instead of having to delete it and start over if something is not correct.

Antwort von Freightview

Thank you for the great review Patti! I passed along your feedback to our product team here, and we'll be sure to discuss further on what we can do in our weekly customer feedback meetings. Please let me know if there's ever anything we can do!