Freightview

Freightview Bewertungen

von Freightview

Time saving, stream lined, one stop shop for rate quoting.

Bewertet am 17.5.2018
Zac W.
Operations Manager

Kommentare: All the things i listed in my review. this seems very redundant.

Vorteile: All my carriers in one place, all my customers in my address book, amazing data to provide my LTL reps for better rates, uniform BOL across all carriers, Pre-PRO'd shipments so I don't have to trust a driver with a sticker book to stick the right pallet, Being able to run spot and volume quotes in one place, lightning fast response from customer service on the rare occasion of an issue, seeing customer service listen to and apply my feedback, tracking all my shipments in one place, having a landing page for a consignee to be able to watch and track from, using the same landing page for inbound shipments so the shipper can reprint BOL's if needed and print pallet labels in the size that they need. Blogs are always poignant and help to become a better shipper and possible alert me to issues others are encountering or mistakes I've been making that are costing me unnecessarily.

Nachteile: I'm spoiled and overly reliant on it. Also, with its ease of use, it does potentially make part of my position easier to fill with someone whom has little to no shipping experience.

von Freightview an 24.5.2018

Thank you for the review and all the great feedback Zac!

Fast, simple program for shipping LTL

John C.
Shipping Manager
Druck, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It takes less than a minute to enter the information, select a carrier, and print out the labels and bill of lading. If a particular carrier is running slowly, Freightview tells you that so you can run the rate again if need be.
While tracking directly through Freightview isn't necessarily reliable, it's incredibly simple to go direct to the carrier to get the information. Having the delivery receipts available in Freightview is a great bonus, I'm hopeful they will get more carriers on board.
Freightview is a young company, with a great team behind it.

Vorteile: The speed and ease of use were a huge draw in the selection of this software. The ability to schedule pick ups and print all of the required documents is a huge plus.

Nachteile: Everything post shipment needs a little tweaking here and there.
Tracking doesn't follow through with all of my carriers - one in particular shows in transit when it's scheduled and delivered when it's in transit.
Auditing works great if all of your accounts match up. If I need to edit an accepted charge the only option is to move it back to outstanding and starting over.
The analytics section is limited to a few graphs showing weight and dollars shipped by carrier. This is good, but is not all that useful in negotiating with carriers. An on time graph would be ideal, especially if it contained both on time pick ups and on time deliveries.

von Freightview an 24.5.2019

Thank you for the great review and feedback, John!

Freight Coordinator

Bewertet am 7.2.2020
Scott C.
freight coordinator
Lagerung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We are able to navigate, get quotes, schedule shipments very accurately and efficiently using Freightview.com.

Vorteile: I really like the ease of access and user friendly website layout. Navigating the web page is very easy and makes my job a bit easier and faster.

Nachteile: I personally have been using the freightview.com website for 1 plus years, and so far have not experienced anything that I would consider a con up to this point.

von Freightview an 10.2.2020

Thank you for the great review and your business, Scott! Let us know if there's anything we can do.

bang for your buck

Bewertet am 6.12.2019
Chuck S.
driver
Bau, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: time saver it is very easy to use and understand

Vorteile: saves a lot of time generating all quotes in one place lets you quote bol and pick up request all in one place

Nachteile: wish that it had the ability to cancel pick up requests you gotta call the carrier direct to cancel it

von Freightview an 9.12.2019

Thanks for the great review, Chuck! While it's not supported for every carrier, many now have connections to where you can cancel a shipment in Freightview without needing to call or email the carrier. This was added into Freightview around a month ago, so please let us know what you think, or if anything else comes up!

Easy to use, but could be a little more flexible

Alex B.
Logistics Manager
Baumaterial, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It's nice being able to have all my(not a 3pl's ) rates in one place. Easy to use. Could use some more flexibility for creating the BOL. Too often with hazmat shipments you want to keep those items on separate lines from the rest of what is being shipped so that the hazmat info is readily available on the PO. Doing this right now changes the quantity shipped on the total line which then has to be manually altered to reflect the actual piece count of what is being shipped. Tracking information can be incorrect at times not reflecting what the carrier is showing on their websites i.e Freightview tracking shows it delivered whereas the carrier might show that there is a delivery exception. Could use some more analytics, but being able to pull all the information into an Excel file makes this not as big of an issue as information specific reports can be made. Overall it is extremely useful for gathering quotes and recording shipping data.

Vorteile: Ease of use, data is readily available, Customer Service is outstanding.

Nachteile: BOL editing capabilities needs to be more flexible. It would be nice to be able to completely delete a shipment made in error instead of just archiving it.

von Freightview an 10.2.2017

Thank you for the review and feedback Alex! I've passed along your comments around our BOL and analytics to our development team. Please let us know if there's anything else we can do!

Glad I discovered Freightview

Robert B.
Maschinerie, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Freightview has been easy to work with. They answer their phones as well as provide a nice blog that addresses many commonly asked questions. Their excellent customer service combined with easy to use software is what separates Freightview from the other vendors who offer similar software solutions.

Vorteile: Software is extremely easy to set up. It is intuitive and simple - training can be accomplished in less than an hour. Freightview is incredibly simple and easy to use. The rate shopping capability is very effective for determining the best price and transit times for our shipments.

Nachteile: Needs more reporting features. Shipping hazardous materials can be challenging.

von Freightview an 16.5.2019

Thank you for the great review, Robert! Reporting and hazmat enhancements are on the roadmap as well and I've marked you down accordingly. As soon as I have an update, I'll let you know!

Very useful for people in the furniture industry or people that needs the cheapest freight carrier.

Bewertet am 30.4.2019
Paolo ray O.
Customer Support
Möbel, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I like that the UI is very easy to understand and the software is very easy to use as well. It shows you multiple offers from different freight companies with your own tariffs.

Nachteile: Sometimes the software does not update the freight status in real time.

von Freightview an 1.5.2019

Thank you for the great review and feedback, Paolo Ray! We've made a recent update to our tracking to help improve it's real time accuracy as well. Let us know if anything comes up!

worth every penny

Bewertet am 11.12.2019
John P.
manager
Baumaterial, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: it is a real time save worth spending the money to save time

Vorteile: works as is should gathers all my quotes in one place saves me so much time and i can do bol and pick up request all in one place

Nachteile: freight view works perfect there is nothing i can say bad about this service it works great wouldnt change a thing

von Freightview an 12.12.2019

Thank you for the glowing review, John! Let us know if there's ever anything we can do.

Great software

Bewertet am 12.12.2019
Michelle H.
Traffic & Export Compliance Coordinator
Lagerung, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Love it! It is super easy to use. Good rates offered from carriers.

Vorteile: Easy to navigate quotes and come back immediately on LTL shipments and very quickly get quotes on dedicated trucks and or FTL shipments.

Nachteile: Get both emails and updates on quotes online. It can get a little confusing if you have a few quotes going on at the same time.

von Freightview an 13.12.2019

Thank you for the great review, Michelle!

From the bookkeeper

Tracie J.
Bookkeeper
Konsumgüter, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I use FV to audit and dispute freight invoices daily. It has created an efficiency in the AP process.

Vorteile: Freightview is easy to use and has fast processing.

Nachteile: I do not have any cons at this time. Perhaps the ability to process claims thru the site in the future.

von Freightview an 16.5.2019

Thank you for the great review and feedback, Tracie! I made sure to mark your mark your request accordingly. Let me us know if there's anything else that comes to mind!

Advanced supply chain software for all businesses

Bewertet am 28.8.2019
Procurement Specialist
Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We have been using Freightview to visualise data of all shipments that are in transit, which is a great option, especially when preparing spreadsheets and reports for meetings. In addition, analytics and graphical representation of data is simple to read and process for the entire team.
Our company procures shipments (aircraft spare parts) from literally all around the world, so having software to manage the logistics is a wise decision. It is also possible to report on the performance of carriers, which is always helpful as these comments would be useful to improve performance. The customer management module is flawless, as is invoicing. We have been using this software for several months and are pleased with it. Would continue with it in the future without doubt!

Vorteile: Freightview is a dependable supply chain management solution that helps keep track of shipments and is optimal for freight management for businesses. Freightview can be utilised by several industries for procurement and is a robust tool for tracking deliveries, shipments and logistics. One can view the rates and compare all options whilst choosing the best one for your requirement.
Overall it is an excellent software for supply chain and procurement teams that need to stay on top of the process and tasks.

Nachteile: We are quite pleased with the software, however the pricing could be more competitive.

von Freightview an 29.8.2019

Thank you for the great feedback and review! Please let us know if you ever have any questions, or if there's ever anything we can do.

Great Value and Ease of Use

Jamie T.
Director of Operations
Möbel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall we really do love Freightview. It's affordable and powerfully simple. Pickups are scheduled, BOL's are effortlessly created, it just suits us great. That being said, there are some quirks I would love to see fixed. First off, there needs to be better support for specific carrier accessorials. Some carriers don't recognize or accurately quote accessorials as they should based on the selections available in FV. This causes invoices to be off from the quote displayed on FV. Just for a quick example: There's only one option to select on FV for "Limited Access", however some carriers do not recognize just "Limited Access", my Estes for example, does not recognize that and leaves out the $ fee that is in my pricing. This causes invoices to be off by $. There are other issues similar to this such as FV having two options for notification, "Notify prior to delivery" and "Call for Appointment", well depending on which one you select, a portion of our carriers display an error when quoting because they don't support that accessorial. We book every shipment with "Call for Appointment". However, a handful of my carriers return an error for this. This causes me to have to re-run the rate with the alternate selected to get those carriers to show up. At that point the majority of the other carriers return an error. This doubles the time it would normally take to run a rate. There are other quirks like this that I feel should be fixed. By not selecting the accessorial at all, which has been a proposed workaround, the carriers that do charge for that service do not properly reflect that in the rate. I would like to try to work with someone to solve these bugs. For such a great system it seems this could be fixed. All that being said, again we love Freightview. It's the easiest to use TMS I've come across and one of the most affordable. Oh one more thing, we need the ability to customize label and BOL templates. Also a branded tracking page would be fantastic. Right now all of those things are basically Freightview advertising. For a subscription service I feel I should have the ability to customize my templates, such as in Shipstation (small package) for example.

Vorteile: ease of use, simplicity, speed, affordability

Nachteile: lacking support for specific carrier accessorials, no claims management system (a simple database that linked with shipment data as an area to record claims made to carriers would be fantastic), no ability to customize BOL or Label templates, no branded tracking page, closed API (only available for rating), no integration with major e-Commerce providers

von Freightview an 6.2.2019

Thanks for the great review and feedback Jamie! As of 02/2019, we have added a function to manage claims, branded tracking, rating, booking and a tracking API, and additional carrier accessorials. I'll keep in touch on the others, but let us know if anything else comes to mind!

Extreme Time Saver

Bewertet am 24.1.2019
Jason F.
Groߟhandel, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Excellent! I could not be more pleased. I have referred multiple customers to them and will continue to do so. Such a breathe of fresh air in this ultra competitive space and their customer service rocks!! Don't pass up this opportunity. If you ship daily LTL, you need this......trust me!!

Vorteile: This software saves us so much time it is literally like having an extra employee at a fraction of the cost. Freightview saves so much time in quoting multiple carriers, producing BOL's and labels, and booking LTL shipments, along with seamless tracking w/ notification and they are constantly adding new features. Another huge feature is their analytics. It provides so much info and also provides a lot of leverage when negotiating with new carriers. You can pull past shipment info in a matter of seconds, something that used to be such a pain, you hated to even try to set up new carriers because of the hands on nature of pulling all the documents and relaying to sales/pricing departments.

Nachteile: There are only two cons and one I know they are working on. Currently you can not pull POD's from software but they are in the process of providing this solution. Hopefully this year. The second would be that it is difficult to pull up a past shipment over 90 days. Luckily we don't need to do this often.

von Freightview an 6.2.2019

Thank you for the review and feedback, Jason! We should now be pulling POD's from 10 carriers, with more to be added throughout 2019. We just released a solution to make searching past 90 days more streamlined as well. Let us know if anything else comes to mind!

Essential software for B2B or any company that ships LTL and FTL freight

Bewertet am 9.8.2019
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: A life saver and necessity for any company that dispatches LTL and FTL freight on a normal basis. Brokers and logistics companies can also benefit from this system. Although this can technically eliminate the need for hiring a broker or logistics company, it may or may not be a good idea since they often provide other types of value to a business.

Vorteile: Anyone who has experience dealing with freight or supply chain logistics knows it can be challenging task. We used to manually get quotes from different carriers, produce our own delivery orders and bill of ladings, schedule pickup/delivery, manage, follow-up, and track shipments for LTL and FTL deliveries. With Freightview, this whole process is facilitated and streamlined. Saves a bunch of time, money, and headache. I love that you can get quotes, generate documents, track shipments, and keep everything nice and organized all in a single system. The layout is also very easy to navigate and lets customers feel you are in touch with every stage of the process. In addition, a personalized link can be provided to customers so they can track the progress of a shipment on their own. This is a huge plus that was once only offered by larger logistics companies.

Nachteile: Not many cons I can think of. The only thing we would like to see is more options as far as carriers that are integrated into the system. Since you are limited to the carriers they work with, it is important to have an extensive list (although it seems like most of the known ones are there).

von Freightview an 29.8.2019

Thank you for the great review!

This is the best web portal ever!

Bewertet am 9.1.2019
Rob K.
Freight Coordinator
Maschinerie, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: My overall experience with FV has been wonderful!! It has allowed me to not only restructure my entire freight dept. but it has given me more time with my crew and training people more in depth about different, more complicated aspect of the freight world. i don't have to spend hours a day running quotes or dealing with some company server down that wont allow to use whatever it may be. It has taken the inconveniences of my job and made them much more enjoyable. "CSR" .. whom i like to call the all time FV support analyst has been so good to me and my team over the last year (if it hasn't been a year its been alomst 1) i just wanted to give him/her an extra shout for all the hard work being done!

Vorteile: This software allows me to save so much time when quoting anything almost going anywhere!! I regularly use about 7 to 10 different carriers.. I like to spread the love and all of them have specific quirks about them that allow me to do so. Opening that may tads and using everyone's website could sometimes take a couple hours to do. Now it takes me 10 min. I provide quotes for things I don't have.. so guesstimating takes time when you need to be right. so wherever i can save the time i will!

Nachteile: i don't necessarily like that most companies won't allow me to provide an inbound quote.. but that's really all that it is. FV has changed freight shipping for my current and past companies ever since they went live.

von Freightview an 20.2.2019

Thank you for the excellent review, Rob! I'll reach out to you directly to confirm where you can do inbound quotes as well. Let me know if anything comes up!

Time saver when using multiple LTL carriers

Bewertet am 3.10.2019
Rodney B.
Manager of Traffic, Material Control and Assembly
Maschinerie, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It's been a huge timesaver for me as I manage the traffic for our 3 locations and was the only one that could generate the quotes, pick ups and BOL's. Now that is handled with ease at all locations with minumum training on my part and they had never used TMS. One of the things that really made me switch was the ease of Auditing freight invoices. I used to have to audit all invoices but your program made that so easy our accounts payable department can do it now. If there is ever a way to pay directly we would use that as well.

Vorteile: The ease of creating a shipment is outstanding. The speed of the site while pricing through 15 carriers is great. The Freightview team that have worked to make my changing over from another TMS so effortlessly on my end. The immediate responses to any issues I was unfamiliar with or questions I had were always answered very quick. I'm glad the rep kept checking in and giving me time to try Freightview.

Nachteile: My old TMS had our UPS pricing included to quote a parcel shipment. It also had UPS Ground Freight Pricing included so I knew which was more economical. I would love to be able to quote zip to zip.
One thing I think could change is when you do an outbound customer routed shipment it would be nice to keep your default ship from loaded. No major concern whatsoever though.

von Freightview an 10.10.2019

Thank you for the excellent review, Rodney! The feedback is appreciated and keep an eye out for UPS Parcel and Ground w/ Freight Pricing in the very near future. Thanks again!

Freightview has been a big time saver for us and it is very user friendly.

Bewertet am 18.5.2018
Purchasing Coordinator
Baumaterial, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Time savings and convenience. User friendly, even employees with little freight experience can navigate system and get rates.

Vorteile: Saves time from going to multiple trucking websites comparing freight rates. Easy to load new trucking companies in the system. All you have to do is enter shipment information into Freightview, ie origin and destination, weight, pallet count, special instructions, etc. and the trucking rates I have loaded into the system pop up. Freightview saves shipping addresses in the system for future use. One click and generates BOL and schedules the pickup. It is also convenient to be able to go back and look at shipments to gather information.

Nachteile: When completing the BOL, sometimes if you use and already loaded "description" it automatically changes the weight of the shipment based on previous shipments. We really need to look at other features available in Freightview that could help us.

von Freightview an 30.5.2018

Thank you for the great review! Please feel free to email us at support@freightview.com or give us a call at 913-353-6188, and we'd be happy to setup a time to make sure you're taking advantage of all available features!

Freightview is a great tool for comparing multiple carrier rates at one time

Bewertet am 21.5.2018
Chuck S.
Operations Manager
Logistik & Lieferkette, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: For standard quotes, it is a great way to obtain all of your carrier's rates in one easy to use web app. The feature set is constantly growing - there is always something new coming. The detailed breakdown feature is very helpful for determining the cost breakdown of shipments and the proximity to terminal location makes it easy for me to set proper expectations with my customers as to when shipments will pick up.

Nachteile: There are certain accessorials that are not covered by the software, so occasionally the rates will be inaccurate. There have been times when incorrect rates have been returned by the carrier through Freightview and the level of assistance when discussing the issue with the carrier was not as in-depth as I would have hoped. Sometimes I feel support wants to close the ticket instead of actually helping with the issue.

von Freightview an 30.5.2018

Thank you for the review and feedback Chuck! I'll follow up with you directly around the quotes that returned as inaccurate. Let me know if there's anything else we can do!

Bang for the buck

Bewertet am 17.5.2019
Branch W.
Director of Logistics & Warehousing
Möbel, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Very positive … their customer service is first rate. I had 6 years on the enterprise platform, as that grew bigger and we (my prior employer) used it more and more. That platform was not available to me now, and my contact recommended this "lite" version. The CSR's are even better, and they regularly announce improvements. (Some useful to us, some not.)

Vorteile: Low price, prior history with parent company

Nachteile: A little too barebones in certain areas we could use more robustness. (However, they are building out.)

von Freightview an 20.5.2019

Thank you for the great review and feedback Branch! Look for more feature enhancements in the near future.

It has been a great help to our shipping dept.

Bewertet am 17.5.2018
Darlene C.
Purchasing/Logistics Mgr.
Essen & Trinken, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Easy access to reports, shipments, carriers.

Vorteile: Easy to pick the best carrier for the load and to generate paperwork and follow shipments. Able to track shipments and review shipments in the past. Easy to add carriers, users and easy to delete the same.

Nachteile: Reports could be better. I was shocked to find that my data disappears after 60 days. That is not enough time. I need at least 6 months to clear invoices and archive shipments. We have asked for an additional column on report that allows us to put in the actual cost vs quoted cost, but as yet have not gotten that.

von Freightview an 24.5.2018

Thank you for the review Darlene! We do have a way for you to access your shipment data for as long as your team has used Freightview, and I will send over information on how to do this accordingly. We are getting ready to release our invoicing feature as well, which should allow us to start tracking actual cost vs. quoted cost in the analytics. We will stay in touch as soon as it's released!

My experience over the past few years with Freightview has been outstanding. Great product.

Bewertet am 19.12.2017
Orlando H.
Retail Warehouse & Safety Manager
51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: The visibility it gives across multiple company locations. The ability to see multiple tariffs on one page eliminating the use of opening tabs. The ability to create users which on top of increasing visibility cuts down on the inbound calls from outside sales force looking for shipment information.

Nachteile: Not allowing pickups to be scheduled if it is past a certain time. If you go to a carriers site they will still allow the schedule but may have a popup saying "pickup time after 3pm maybe scheduled for next day". What that does is allow the local terminal to use its own local rules and shipment load to decide if the shipment will get picked up the same day. Need more education with the carriers to not cover up the Pro# generated with the pre-printed Pro# stickers they carry. When this happens of course, we loose tracking.

von Freightview an 21.12.2017

Thank you for the review and feedback Orlando!

Freightview is very easy to use and has helped our organization simplify our process and save money.

Bewertet am 12.12.2017
Alex S.
Operations Analyst / Shipping Manager
Chemikalien, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Very user-friendly and makes analytics on our shipping very easy. Helps with setting up appointments and limits time having to wait to talk to a customer service rep to set up a pick-up. Keeping very detailed shipping history has also helped with our payables department being able to go back and look at quotes very quickly and easily.

Nachteile: Could have reasoning as to why certain carrier was not chosen. We have had some instances when the site has crashed which has caused some issues. Shipping Hazmat material can be time-consuming because it still forces you to fill out all of the information. Would be easier if you could check a box that would signify that you are using your own bill of lading and could skip the setting up of information you are not going to use.

von Freightview an 19.12.2017

Thank you for the great review and feedback, Alex!

Freightview has been a tremendous time saver in quoting, booking, tracking and bill review.

Bewertet am 7.12.2017
Director of Sales and Marketing

Vorteile: The software is easy to use, visually appealing and well organized. It allows me to check quotes from many (in my case 12 or more) carriers simultaneously to find my best rate and transit time. Then I can book directly with carrier and instantly create a BOL from the database of information that it saves from my previous entries and provide the BOL to my shipper and the tracking information to my customer effortlessly. All of my shipments are then compiled on one page where I can monitor them easily. When the freight delivers, I can verify the invoice matches my quote and archive the shipment for historical review. Above all the software has saved me countless hours of time and made the shipping process exponentially better. I don't want to leave out that the team at Freightview has been a pleasure to work with.

Nachteile: There is an occasional hiccup with the site updating the status of a shipment.
Currently there is no ability to edit the product catalog but hopefully this will be addressed in an update.

von Freightview an 8.12.2017

Thank you for the great review!

Excellent Asset For Shipping

Eric S.
Logistics Manager
13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Prior to using Freightview for our company, we always had to view every carriers website individually which was very time consuming. Now with Freightview, all of our rates are in one place and we don't have to spend the time clicking onto each website to see our rates. It has saved us a lot of time and allowed us to branch our with regional carriers we would not have normally done business with. The only drawback is that there are occasional system hiccups that can disrupt shipping procedures, but the good news is that customer service is top notch and can typically give you a good idea of when things will be back up and running.

Vorteile: It's a huge timesaver as we don't have to view each carrier website individually now. It has also allowed us to us local or regional carriers to take advantage of their savings since we don't have to waste our time viewing each website.

Nachteile: The technology isn't 100% reliable and there is occasional downtime where we are not able to ship our shipments out. This is rare though and seems to be far and few between.

von Freightview an 9.2.2017

Thank you for the kind review Eric!

Easy website to naviagate

Bewertet am 18.5.2018
Kimberly D.
Customer Service Rep
Papier & forstwirtschaftliche Erzeugnisse, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Saves me a lot of time from reaching out to each carrier individually to get rates and creating manually reports.

Vorteile: Multiple of rates at once at your finger tips. Easy website to work with. The shipment reports are great and make it easy to share that information internally with co-workers. Analytics allows us to see how much we are spending with each carrier.

Nachteile: All information input is not transferred over to carriers BOL. Carriers do not report missed pick ups. Transit times are not always accurate if transferring to a partner carrier. Carriers doesn't list that they give to a partner carrier. Unable to get rates for different volumes going to the same address.

von Freightview an 30.5.2018

Thank you for the review Kimberly! We are unfortuantely limited when it comes to what some of carrier's will allow us to put on their BOL, but I'll be sure we take a closer look at the transit information to make sure we're showing exactly what the carrier's sites are reflecting as well. If there's anything we can do, I'll be sure to let you know!