Über Fusion

Fusion ist ein EMR, das speziell für pädiatrisches physiotherapeutisches und ergotherapeutisches Fachpersonal und sprachpathologische Fachspezialisten entwickelt wurde. Sie verbringen dadurch weniger Zeit mit Papierkram und mehr Zeit mit den zu behandelnden Personen.

Erfahre mehr über Fusion

Its is difficult to see the dates that were and were not paid.

Bewertungen zu Fusion

Fusion hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 88 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Fusion bereits verwendet?

Shari
Shari

Fusion is great!

Kommentare: Overall it meets our needs very well. We see children and adults for physical medicine services.

Fusion allows us to manage so many areas of our practice from one place! I love the integration between profiles, patient records, claims, billing, portal. The new customized intake forms are a BIG bonus!

It is improving, but I wish there was more flexibility in the reports. I wish that any field from the profile could be pulled into a report.

Jasmine
Speech Pathologist/Owner in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Fusion Makes Life Easier

Kommentare: Time. Being a business owner is a time suck, anything that saves time for me is great it means that I have more time to do other things pertaining to the business. Fusion helps me to take care of a lot on the patient side so that I can focus on more administrative tasks and for that I am grateful.

I do not even want to begin with what I was doing BEFORE Fusion, I have blocked out that part of my life. In all seriousness, I have not looked back since implementing Fusion for my practice needs. It is a TIMESAVER, it is efficient, it is well thought out, it is FANTASTIC. The billing feature, amazing. The home resources are so easy to add which is so helpful for your patients and just already there. Customization is so easy with Fusion, and you will not even realize that type of forethought (from a team of awesome professionals) is what you've needed all along. Scheduling is so easy and the reminders take care of themselves. Documentation is a breeze. I have no regrets. This software has grown my practice while simultaneously covering all of my needs. There are help articles and tutorials for almost everything pertaining to the product, but customer care is still within reach. Access on multiple devices and platforms is so great and now they have added Teletherapy! Issues if any, have been minimal and always addressed promptly and courteously. I cannot thank the Fusion team for having such a wonderful product. I tried MANY softwares prior to finally going to Fusion and none compare. I am not getting paid to say this, it's just really THAT incredible. If you're looking for a system that does it all, this is it!

I honestly do not have any complaints. One thing I could say is that sometimes, I am not able to get a live person on the phone, but I cannot even complain about that because I rarely have to call and if I leave a message they will either call or email very promptly after.

yael
speech-language pathologist in Israel
E-Learning, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Billing program for all medical fields

I like that it keeps my appointments organized as per date and time and allows me to check in the students and then go ahead and bill for them. Its simple and easy to use.

It can be timely to put all students in the system and bill with all the required information. If you forget to check the student in then you will have to save the soap note go back and check in the student and then submit the bill.

Cinthia
Administrator in USA

Great product

Kommentare: I think fusion is a great product and can use just a little bit of customization. I will add some features too to keep up with 2023-24 technology.

Fusion has great customer service. Is a very clean and user-friendly system. Easy to learn or teach someone.

I wish you could customize things inside Fusion. We suggest a lot of ideas and not much has changed since I started using this product 5 years ago.

Anna
Speech-Language Pathologist in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, Selbstständig

Potential to be great

Kommentare: It has been ok. If you don't log in to your account you should offer a reduced pricing.

Appearance, some-what easy to use/customize, customer support

The PRICE firs and foremost. It is much more expensive than other EMRs. Also it's lack of built in's.

Does Most Things Great But Support Lacking and Company Inflexible

Kommentare: Good feature set, easy of use. All of this is in my review.

Fusion has created a very good and stable product. The app loads in your browser as one page and you navigate within. This makes it load everything extremely fast and efficiently. Most of the feature are ideal for an slp/ot/pt therapy clinic with clients of any age (I don't know why they market it as pediatric focused). The best part is the ease and speed by which we can get SOAP notes done, one to claims and submitted to insurance.

First off, its hard to develop software that meets a lot of user's needs. That said, after being with Fusion for 2 years I have noticed a shift. They're people used to be a lot more accommodating and service minded. Our clinic isn't expecting Fusion to develop custom features for us, but even tiny changes that would make a big difference, for us and other clinics, they are unwilling to change/add. As far as support, it's gone down hill. A few months back, the clearing house they used screwed up a lot of claims, but Fusion didn't handle it well. Basically, their support manager sent at least 10 very long emails giving clinics a laundry list of things we needed to do to fit it. The emails were so confusing we had to call them. It was a disaster and we only had a few claims that were effected. My feeling is Fusion is suffering from an inflated ego and or a lack of quality people. They really believe they have amazing support, so when you push back and say that they didn't solve your problem they have an attitude, "That doesn't make sense, we have great support." Thus, for the most part I like the software but as my clinic grows I'm finding it harder to work with Fusion.

Antwort von Therapy Brands

Hello! Thank you for taking the time to share your review. I am truly sorry to hear that you aren¿t completely happy with Fusion and your experience with our team! We recognize that we have areas to improve on and we are working hard to get better. In fact, we've recently hired several new team members to help with that! I would love the chance to connect with you directly on the things you mentioned. If you're open to that, please feel free to send an email to kristen@fusionwebclinic.com with your contact info. Our goal is to serve you so you can serve your patients, so thanks for helping us get better at doing that!

Sophia

The Perfect Web Clinic

Kommentare: Our office's experience with Fusion has been incredible for both administrative personnel and therapists. This review is from the perspective of an office manager and not that of the therapists. Fusion as a program is seamless in it's design and function. From scheduling, to billing, to note taking, Fusion has provided a simple software to manage these different tasks. The software is extremely easy to use and if you are unsure of how to do something there are options to read a "how-to" or the system will take you through the process, similar to a demo. The software itself looks modern, unlike other web clinics available, which still look stuck in 2009, thus making the experience very user friendly and pleasant to deal with. Aside from the software itself, the customer service is where Fusion has one of it's strongest systems. I have yet to have a problem that has not been solved by a customer representative. The problems that have been worked on have ranged from simple quick fixes to more complex issues which have required further investigation on both of our ends. The support staff at Fusion is willing to go the extra mile to ensure that any and all problems are fixed leaving no stone unturned when searching for a solution. Their responses are quick (well under 24 hours) and are laid out in a way that anyone could understand. Rather than fix the problem and leave you unaware of the cause or solution, they make sure to explain each step so that the same problems can be dealt with in the future without their assistance. Fusion's support staff is top notch and will be do everything in their power to make sure that their customers are taken care of. This level of service stands out on it's own but is also appreciated after dealing with various insurance companies. on a daily basis. Overall, I would recommend Fusion with 100% confidence to anyone who was looking to make use of a comprehensive software such as this. The software is easy to use and the support team is always a reliable resource for help. One last reason to go with Fusion is that they are always thinking of new ways to improve their software and are open to all criticisms and/or requests. It seems like once a month there is a new feature that has been added with the intent of creating a smoother experience. Fusion truly is a necessary tool in our office for both administration purposes and for our therapists and it is worth every penny.

Easy to use, modern software. Great for scheduling, billing and note taking. The authorization tracker is one of the best features and has helped a great deal in maintaining a clinic.

If there is something that is missing I cannot think of it. However, every part that I use I am happy with.

Antwort von Therapy Brands

Sophia - Thank you so much for the positive feedback and review! We are so glad that Fusion has brought so much value to your practice. As always, we are here for you and your patients.

Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Love this EMR!!

Fusion is very streamlined, easy to customize and very professional looking. I love how reports look when printed! The POC is automatically created based on the evaluation report and also look very professional. The goals are automatically filled in on the SOAP notes with progress graphs for progress reports. Work is easy to keep track of with the tasks bar on the main schedule page. You can assign different tasks to a therapist and the daily soap note reminder automatically shows up once you check a patient in. Great EMR system.

I wish it was easier to create a POC when you receive an evaluation from a different clinic. The only other con I have is that it is the most expensive EMR system I have seen.

Brittany
Speech Therapist in USA
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great Tool for Therapy

Organization! Easily viewing and changing my schedule has been great.

I get logged out constantly. I would love to see the ability to be logged in on two devices at the same time in the future.

Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Fusion

Kommentare: Fusion provides the best of both worlds

the ultimate accessibility tool for individuals with any level of vision impairment.

Very complex to use by new customers and tricky

EMILY
Admin Assistant in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

This is the third EMR system I have used and by far it is superior to the others.

Kommentare: The billing process was streamlined as well as documentation was much easier and accurate.

The ease of billing and applying payments. The reminders on the dashboard of incomplete notes or which charges have not been billed.

The inability to run certain reports. It is also annoying that a progress update is created with a re-evaluation and it cannot be deleted. It would be helpful if a document could be reviewed by a peer before it is completed.

Kathryn
Practice Administrator in USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Fusion has made so many aspects of our therapy practice faster and easier!

Kommentare: The implementation team was wonderful and helped us daily with anything we needed. I can't say enough about the support team in general. Someone always anwers the phone ready to help! The scheduler is simple with tons of customization features and easy to change options like "drag and drop". The billing portion of the program is pretty user friendly and straightforward as well. We LOVE that everything is electronic and we don't have to use paper charts any more for each patient. Prior to Fusion we were only billing electronically and patient documentation was done on paper so this has been a huge improvement. The paitient text/email appointment reminders have been really helpful too! We also like how Fusion is very open to adding features with the option to vote on specific features each month. We feel this program has enhanced the overall workflow of our office and has reduced the time our therapists are spending on documentation. I highly recommend this program for any therapy clinic looking for an EHR with billing and practice management capabilities.

Antwort von Therapy Brands

Wow, Kathryn. We are so proud that we have had such a big impact on your practice. I'm looking forward to sharing your feedback with the rest of the team. It is truly remarkable that you've taken the time out of your busy schedule to craft such a detailed account. As always, we are here to serve you and your patients...

Julie
Owner/Speech Language Pathologist in USA

Fusion has given me hours back in my day! Thank you Fusion!

The access to a live person to quickly trouble shoot my problems is wonderful. Being able to manage multiple site locations is great and very helpful. Also, the training modules for my staff to reference are time savers.

My business has few unique nuances that make the system not 100% functional. Overall, the system is great it is just the abnormal operations in my business that make it somewhat challenging at times.

Bridget
Speech Language Pathologist in USA

Fusion is very functional and easy to use!

I like the variety of categories Fusion offers. I like the different tabs used for organization purposes.

I wish Fusion sent notifications/banners when schedule changes occurred. I wish you could add goals directly on reports.

Brooke
Speech Language Pathologist in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

I had very minimal training with this software and have found it very easy to use!

Kommentare: Writing my daily SOAP notes

It is very user friendly and it is easy to teach yourself to use! It is efficient for SOAP notes and easily accessing clients info.

My company does not write our evaluations in this software because we have not found it easily adaptable for evals. However, SOAP notes have worked great!

Melissa
Staff Physical Therapist in USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

The pros and cons of Fusion from a therapist viewpoint

Kommentare: As a physical therapist I have used several electronic documentation systems and Fusion is by far the easiest to use. It is web based which is nice being able to access it without downloading special programs. The goals are tracked and graphed making progress easier to document. The system is occasionally glitchy and freezes on one graph while reviewing goals. This is easily corrected by refreshing the page. Fusion reminds you of up coming progress notes and re-assessments as well as an up to date to do list of any unfinished documentation. Reports are easily generated with the ability to customize what is reported (i.e. musculoskeletal, developmental, or neurological eval templates and subsections of the reports). There are some gaps in the evaluation templates as far as orthopedic special tests not being listed but new features are being added. The customer service personnel are quick to respond to emails and bug reports. Fusion handles it all from scheduling to documenting to billing and I highly recommend it for individuals working in the pediatric setting.

LaRae
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Love the schedule features!

Kommentare: The schedule is the best part of Fusion for us. We have 3 locations and therapists move between all 3 locations all week long. So it's great for them and the Administrators. The therapists struggled at first with the report writing because we want to personalize the reports and reformat them. It took several months for everyone to become comfortable with the adjustments they had to make. We do like the features for saving patient documents/records, helping to break our addiction to paper. Our bookkeeper feels Fusion is lacking with regard to accounting. Posting payments and applying credits is rather confusing. And it would be great if Fusion could link to a credit card processing program. I am very pleased with the way Fusion and the engineers have taken an interest by meeting our needs on a couple of specific requests. We asked and they responded. That was very impressive and we loved that!

Pam

Outstanding customer service!

Kommentare: We researched for a long time to find a new EMR to meet both administrative and clinical staff needs. Fusion Web does just that. Pros: very intuitive, easy to use, automatic posting of payments from EOB's, great documentation, tracks PA's, fast billing/collection turn around, fantastic customer service, willing to assist you in all of your needs, quick phrases to ad to documentation, can print or email documents such as patient billing statements.
Cons: needs some more development on back office reports, such as, being able pull unpaid treatment codes or pulling unpaid claims into excel spreadsheets to send to payers.

Antwort von Therapy Brands

Thank you for the positive feedback, Pam. We are currently working on a new reporting suite that will be highly advanced and allow you to accomplish virtually anything. As always, we are here to serve you and your patients.

Melisa

Owner of pediatric practice

Kommentare: I'm not fond of the scheduler. I need to see how the PM component works before I give a 5 star

Geared towards the pediatric population, the transition uploading and transferring from existing software program to new one has been relatively easy.

We are new to this software. Therefore, it is difficult to state. There are a few functions that could use improving during when using the therapy notes portion.

Brittany
Occupational Therapist in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Still a couple things I would like to figure out, but overall been a very positive system.

The Task Manager bar. It's easy to use and effectively keeps track of things I need to do in the next couple weeks.

Still trying to figure out the POC system. We would like the notes from a reassessment to show up in the plan of care. Even though we change the visibility it doesn't seem to show up like we would like it to.

Oneta
Administrative Assistant in USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

We have had great experiences with Fusion Web Clinic. The customer service is wonderful!

Kommentare: Customer service is kind and very helpful.
When using Fusion, sometimes can be confusing with billing and doing invoices. When we print out invoices for our patients, they get confused by the "total charges, total credits, and balance." Most patients think they owe the total credits. Sometimes when patients need receipts of their payment, the only thing we have is the invoice that says paid, it doesn't seem like a receipt.
Fusion makes scheduling patients very easy.
Overall Fusion Web Clinic is easy to use or is quick to learn. Could use more helpful tips or things to make billing, insurance reminders or document reminders easier.

Kassie
Owner/Occupational Therapist in USA

Phenomenal customer support

Kommentare: We have used fusion for a little over a year. The documentation system is extremely user friendly and customizable. The scheduling is also easy to use for our small clinic. We schedule for up to 5 therapists (so far- we are growing!) We have struggled a bit with billing, but that is more user error than the fusion system itself. It is constantly growing and changing and adding features to accommodate the ever-changing medical billing world. Customer support is unparalleled. I have never received kind, patient, thorough and exceptional customer service like this in any company. Ever. Emily is our support specialist. We adore her!

Frances
pediatric occupational therapist in USA

Great EMR for smaller offices

Kommentare: Fusion has proven to be the perfect EMR and billing software for our small therapy office.
The System is easy to learn and the billing program is very efficient. There are some limitations regarding billing protocol for some payers but they are working on that. We direct bill Medicaid and Tricare and bill other payers using Fusion. This has worked very well for us. I would recommend Fusion to any private practitioner or small therapy office. It is a great value given the reasonable monthly cost. I'm sure it works well for bigger offices, I just have no experience with anything but small practices.

Christine
Director of Therapy Services in USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

From our first introduction to our current transition the product and the people are great!

Kommentare: Due to the unique scope of services we provide ranging from birth to three to Medicare clients, we are finding some limitations with the software, however we were anticipating most of these. The majority of our out-patient pediatric services are fully supported by Fusion. There are tutorial supports to aid in the transition, timely response to both e-mail and phone calls and the people are friendly, never judgmental and incredibly patient. We researched several software programs in our quest to find the best match for our needs and Fusion rose to the top with each encounter.

Nikki
Pediatric Occupational Therapist in USA

Thank you Fusion!

Kommentare: Fusion has significantly decreased the amount of time I spend doing paperwork! The short-cuts, preset evaluations and lists, and flow of information is wonderful and makes things so much easier and simpler. I also greatly appreciate the To-Do Lists and Reminders because it allows me to always know what paperwork I still need to complete. If I ever do have a problem with Fusion, the customer service team is extremely quick to respond and help. I am so thankful we implemented Fusion for our electronic documentation system!