Über Ecalypse Car Rental Software

Papierloser Betrieb, Buchungssysteme, Drittanbieterintegrationen (Software, Versicherungsunternehmen).

Erfahre mehr über Ecalypse Car Rental Software

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie Ecalypse Car Rental Software bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Ted S.
Ted S.
IT Consultant in USA

Top quality budget minded RMS for Wordpress

Kommentare: I was able to rapidly customize and deploy a functional web based rental car website that pleased my clients.

Pros: Professional looking premade templates that come included with the software. Backend reservation management system for pricing and rental management.

Cons: customisation of templates require aome html and css knowledge. Also I believe there was a minor issue with displaying the date in US format, but that was relatively simple to correct.

Vanja T.
Owner/Director in Bulgarien

Perfect for both small and big companies

The setup of the software was a piece of cake. The site was working fully within an hour and that included the coffee. The backend is very non-IT specialist friendly and not hard to understand, while leaving enough options to make it your "own" site. Positive reactions from clients confirmed us that for them it is also easy to make a booking. After growing we have had some changes being made by Ecalypse and the site now does almost all the work. We stopped using Excel on the side. The offers for these changes were clear and followed up perfectly.

We don't make bookings in the backend when receiving it by phone, to prevent that a confirmation email also will be sent not only to the client but also to our own email.

Andonis V.
Admin/user in Griechenland

Easy to work with.

Easy to use interface, single page Settings you can do most of the setup there and continue to the rest of system (payments, custom inputs) if you got them.

I actually bought the software and don't like that its free for everyone now. Besides that, there should be a way for the Website Owner to see next days availability with a single glance.

Timis G.
Manager in Griechenland
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Best Rental Software in the market.

Kommentare: Ecalypse Car Rental Software is a complete solution for any rental business that wish to have an online presence. It is very easy to initially set it up, insert your products (cars, scooters, bikes etc) that you have available for rent and you are ready to collect online reservations! The available payment options include everyhing a business owner will need to accept online payment (Paypal, Credit card, Bank Transfer, Cash). It is a highly recommended well written software!

Ecalypse Car Rentals Software is the perfect choise for all the rental companies that need to accept online reservations for their available vehicles. Using the Ecalypse Theme and plugin you can have a perfect website set up and running in a few minutes time. The support team is just amazing and they our more than happy to assist you in any questions or questions you may have.

Everything was perfect. No issues at all and the support is great.

Athanasios K.
Athanasios K.
Full Stack Web Developer in Griechenland
Automotive, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

It is one of the best car rental software

Kommentare: It can automate many procedures, and I believe it is in constant evolution. You can see the reservations, you can create multiple seasons and pricing schemes, branches, add new vehicles etc.

It has very good design and many features that helped you to automate many processes. It is a tool that every professional has to have.

I am very satisfied with the ecalypse rental software!!! It can automate many procedures, but I believe it is in constant evolution.

Wiecher J.
Owner in Niederlande

After a few days work of setting up the site it performs well and my business has doubled

Everything you need to run a rental business online, works on PC, tablet, phone. Looks good end is easy to modify.

To maintain the reservations you have to log in on the wordpress site. For some users that is a bit difficult. A rental administration site would be helpfull.

Bojan I.
Administrator in Kroatien

Excellent plugin!

It's perfect for a rent a car website, it offers a lot of functions and it's very intuitive and easy to use.

There's no paid plan so I'm not sure if this plugin will exist in the future, but let's hope it will because it's a great plugin.

Michael M.
Web Developer in Kanada

Excellent Product and outstanding Customer Service

Kommentare: I have bought Car Rental Plugin for WordPress from Ecalypse . Prior to this purchase I bought and tested several other car rental plugins, but they have been very limited in functionality.
Ecalypse Car Rental plugins has endless functionality, display everything that we need for our Trailer rental business, it has an excellent and very intuitive backend where is so easy to setup everything. This is what I have been looking for a long time.
We had some challenges during the installation on our customized WordPress theme, but we received an outstanding support from Pavel and his team which help us immediately and resolved out challenges. We do appreciate this very much and we will continue using and recommending the great products you are creating and your exceptional support. Thank you so much and we are looking forward to continue working with you and using your plugins in the years to come. Best Regards,

Eleni M.
Eleni M.
Webmaster in Deutschland
Design, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great software for Car rentals

Very easy to use. Support is always there to help. It has all the functions that a car rental company wants.

I don´t know for how long it will get updated by the company.

Arnaldo M.
owner in Portugal

Spectacular service

Kommentare: It was a great experience, the plugin works fine, even when wordpress was upgraded, they updated the plugin to be always on top.
my questions are always answered and all help is easy understandable.

Alan H.
Proprietor in UK
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Does everything it says on the Tin

Kommentare: As a small family run car hire company this is my first attempt at building our own site it took me over a year to decide to have a go and took approximately 90 minutes to have a fully functioning site. This is extremely easy to use and the speed with which you get results gives you quite a rush. The couple of queries I had were quickly resolved by customer support which turned out to be PICNIC problems . Problem In Chair Not In Computer, and having taken so long to take the plunge I have actually watched the product develop along the way would thoroughly recommend