“Impressive ‘Impraise’”

Bewertet am 1.5.2019
Nissanka S.
Software Engineer

Kommentare: Cost effective. User friendly UI with breathtaking designs. It’s a good user experience,
and most of the employees are highly pleased with the system. Backed by a competent support
team.

Vorteile: Humans are so demanding that it is the most challenging task every HR department
constantly has to undergo. With the evolution of Talent management tools, this arduous task is
becoming less complicated. ‘Impraise’ definitely plays a praise-worthy role in achieving this task
by automating the process of Performance Appraisal to make sure that there isn’t any
oversights. Impraise allows appraisals through many channels, namely line-
managers/supervisors, self assessments, peer assessments, thereby opening the opportunity
for employees to feel their recognition real-time. As a result employees can understand what is
expected of them (their strengths, weaknesses) and make corrections. Also these real time data
helps the HR managers to coach employees without further delays and guide through the
progressive path. All these are the result of the inter-activeness of the system

Nachteile: right now we haven’t found any noteworthy negatives, but definitely can expect at any
moment just as any other software. I believe Impraise will have solutions for emerging issues.

Great tool for sharing insights and organising personal development

Bewertet am 5.2.2019
Senior Software Developer (Full Stack)
Internet, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I really enjoyed impraise in comparison to other systems I have used (generally internally tooled systems), it is straight forward and simple and both easy to give and receive praise. I have even added it to my slack status "Will work for impraise"

Vorteile: I enjoy the easy to use customer interface, it is all very intuitive and straight forward, no manual required :D
Its good to have everything in one place where you can look back.
I liked the ability to shout out easily to people within the company who have gone above and beyond and to be able to have this information visible to immediate manager

Nachteile: I found the way it hid the origin of some of the feedback a little bit of a nuisance, not just from me but also from my line manager which meant it was hard to tell what feedback came from within the squad and what came from outside. It would have been good for my manager to at least have visibility of this so that we cold assess the importance of the feedback by gauging the amount of time spent with the person giving feedback.
We also found last review it was a little hard to add contractors/non-internal people which would have been handy as I had worked quite closely with a specific external company and their feedback on how the integration etc went, if I had managed to smooth their path into our business and if there was things I could improve upon this process for any future contractors/external companies interacting on such a close level with us

I'm using Imparise to provide feedback to my team

Bewertet am 5.6.2018
Sherif E.
Regional Solutions Sales Director
Verlagswesen, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It allows me to provide instant feedback to my team, & to keep tracking their progress in certain areas, it is really helpful communication tool between people.

Vorteile: Easy to use, practical, can be used on daily bases, you can track your previously submitted feedback through the app. & track progress.

Nachteile: Analytics is not in the app, & the response to the feedback is not always visible in the email, you have to log into the app to see it.

von Impraise an 18.6.2018

Thanks Sherif! this goes a long way to improving our platform! we'll take your review into account for the future of Impraise!

I see you gave our customer support team 4/5. How can we make that a 5?

Amazing customer support, and easy-to-use platform

Bewertet am 1.6.2018
Talent Acquisition Manager
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: The support team is very responsive and helpful in any needs, requests, or last-minute changes (mostly when I mess something up and need them to fix it for me). Platform is simple to use, and events are easy to set up.

Nachteile: Everything is still done manually, and as an admin I don't have access to as much as I would like in some areas- creating new teams still goes through their service side, which for a startup like us can be challenging as we constantly change our structure. Would also be helpful if admins had access to see every detail of real-time feedback as I believe currently we can only see overall scores and things like that, instead of the notes that a person shares with another teammate.

von Impraise an 18.6.2018

Hi there, thanks for the review! we thrive on feedback, so this is absolutely necessary for us to constantly improve. We're currently improving the manual process, to make it easier for admins to to update and change your structure.

Thanks again!

Great tool to set KPI's and send feedback to your peers

Bewertet am 1.2.2019
Paul F.
Creative Manager
Unterhaltung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: This tool has given me more visibility and transparency in an easy to track format which is great

Vorteile: Easy to give praise and feedback to your peers. It makes setting team and individual goals and milestones easy. This tool is perfect during 1:1's to review the progress of your KPI's either by yourself or with your superiors. You can easily check off once completed or amend, it's easy to track your overall progress to see if you're meeting your targets. You are able to see other team goals for full transparency. The 360 feature is a great addition to receive anonymous feedback from your team with ideas for self improvement as well as areas you are excelling in

Nachteile: Not sure if it's a glitch but my 360 feedback from 2018 marker has reset to 3 out of 5 on everything & you can't see how how highly you were graded for each question.

Performance Management

Bewertet am 6.2.2019
Data Specialist
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It's an awesome software which all result oriented companies ought to embrace for relevance.

Vorteile: It's user friendly, Organized and you can retrieve records at any time you want them.

Nachteile: Report generation and sharing option. I liked the connectivity between my supervisor and feedback from my workmates.

Easy user interface for feedback and performance management processes

Bewertet am 8.6.2018
Rob W.
HR Analyst
Öl & Energie, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Documentation in one place, higher buy-in for employees.

Vorteile: I like most that the software really als a nice UI. This aids enourmously to the implementation for our employees. In the back end I can follow and monitor what is going on so that I can take timely actions if needed. Development is ongoing so Impraise is open for feedback on new features. Our customer support (Boyan) is straight up a Hero who replies within an hour and always fixes issues right away.

Nachteile: I would like to have an own admin portal to customise my own portal. As this is not avaiable some "easy" customization options and word choicing is not possible. We for example use the word "objective" in place of "goal" and cannot adjust the wording.

von Impraise an 18.6.2018

Thanks Rob! Boyan and the Impraise team appreciate the feedback!! we'll make sure to take your feedback into account for our future product developments.

Helpful but still quite buggy

Bewertet am 4.7.2019
Martijn D.
Product Owner
Versicherung, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Impraise supports the discussion on what your strengths and weaknesses are and where there is work to be done. It does so in a easy-to-use way.

Vorteile: Before Impraise there was no tool that supported 360 feedback within this company, as far as I know. So just for that raison it's great. The alternative is using a paper version, if you want to keep it secure. It's easy to use, you check the right competences and enter the email addresses of your collegeaus and off you go. Besides that, it's easy to give a coworker a compliment or endorse him or her in any way.

Nachteile: The software is buggy, the user interface could be more helpful and overall I miss guidance in what you ask feedback on. I asked 5 coworkers for feedback and after the report was rendered I saw that 3 coworkers were missing. They entered their feedback on time but somehow it went missing along the process. I reported a bug with support. It took them over 2 months to fix it. Now am I a patient guy, but my manager wasn't to happy about it that I had to awnser that the feedback was on its way again and again. I'm still struggling to find my way in Impraise which tells me that the UI could be more guiding towards the different features. And it left me puzzled once confronted with all the competences I could choose from when asking for feedback. I made a few up myself and I selected all the standard competences resulting in quite a survey for my coworkers. Guidance in this area would be helpful getting to the right and useable feedback.

Has the building blocks and foundation for a great piece of software!

Bewertet am 7.10.2016
Lyndsay D.
People Operations Manager

Kommentare: Impraise is a great tool for small start-ups to start running performance reviews and getting candid feedback. Their software is still a bit buggy and support turnaround isn't the quickest, but if you have patience to properly implement their program you will see a large return on your investment.
Our culture has become much more transparent and our team loves receiving real time event based performance feedback. The app is very easy to use as well.

Vorteile: Ease of use, amazing app! Has helped our company culture immensely by providing our team with a way to solicit real time feedback on presentations, meetings, and projects. They are on the right track towards building out a fantastic solution for performance reviews.

Nachteile: The product is a bit glitchy from time to time. Support can sometimes be spotty, but I will say the Customer Experience Manager has been amazing in handling my questions when she gets to them.

Great product, even better service!

Bewertet am 16.7.2019
Tom S.
Lead Data Scientist

Kommentare: Slick, easy and helpful.

Vorteile: The software is super user-friendly and slick to onboard users into the system, but even more impressive are the people over at Impraise. I've had an amazing experience from the sales and education cycle through to onboarding and customer support - I would recommend this to anybody looking for a genuine support system for the appraisal process.

Nachteile: so far so good...I've not come across any negative aspects of the software.

Fun of giving Feedback

Bewertet am 3.2.2019
Testing intern
Finanzdienstleistungen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: The most I liked about this software in the UI and UX. It is easy to use. Since I test tested this on UAT side, both Admin wise and the user wise it is easy to use. The Confetti was commendable thing

Nachteile: The least about the software is about flagging the comment. You can't flag a comment. I know this isn't a feature of this software but this could enhance it.

Feedback and reviews for peers, managers and direct reports

Bewertet am 28.7.2018
Senior Product Designer
Computer-Software, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Peer and manager reviews. Access from mobile.

Vorteile: It is easy to quickly fill out feedback that team members request from me, and likewise it is easy to quickly construct a feedback form and send it out to specific people. I like the convenience of using the mobile app, because it means that I can give feedback during downtime hours.

Nachteile: The navigation on the mobile app is slightly difficult to understand, given that I use it on a half-yearly basis. There are three sections (with only icons to differentiate them) to it and I end up just swiping between each section to find the relevant area.

Effective software to assist in driving a feedback culture

Bewertet am 6.8.2019
Stuart W.
Operations Director

Vorteile: The system is easy to implement and use. It has saved significant time in review cycles and enabled higher levels of engagement across the business.

Nachteile: You cant have multiple reporting lines
The praise feature can become noise with the slack implementation

Great at praise

Bewertet am 27.9.2018
Human Resources Operations Manager
Personalwesen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It is a good tool to "spread the message", it is helpful when trying to ramp up commitment across the operations teams. Being able to receive positive comments on a job well done on time, and being able to advice on a bad behaviour enables us to act faster.

Vorteile: An excellent tool to give customers a voice, and to help us send the managers' and clients' comments to the right employee.

Nachteile: The goal setting and mesurement is a little simple, so it does not comply with more complicated metrics that are sometimes used.

von Impraise an 28.9.2018

Thanks for the feedback! how do we make that three star into a five star?

Positive feedback

Bewertet am 29.5.2019
HR
Personalwesen, Selbstständig

Kommentare: The benefits are an improved performance management process and improved hiring process.

Vorteile: User-friendly, easy to implement and you can use it for multiple purposes.

Nachteile: It is difficult to achieve sync with your HRIS.

Absolutely great support, nothing is a problem, Impraise guys are amazing :)

Bewertet am 12.7.2018
Tereza G.
HRBP

Vorteile: It´s easy to use, it´s synced with our office communicator Slack. Praise feature is really great, you can appreciate a person immediately after a successful project, you can thank via Praise feature. It´s quick, smooth and it really helps.

Nachteile: Company objectives cannot be cascaded from the top down. You cannot give a feedback to the whole team.

Optimize your management, communication and performance of your staff with Impraise

Bewertet am 7.7.2018
Coordinadora de Gestion Sisoa

Vorteile: Tool that is easy to use and extremely complete when it comes to implementing strategies, monitoring and performance monitoring within organizations.
One of its fundamental pillars is that according to the follow-ups you can establish action plans and feedback of daily activities, meetings, among others.

Nachteile: It is complicated and opportunities to review the emails sent.
Have easy access to the comment made to give you a timely response.
It is usually very intermittent

Gives us the ability to give and receive feedback when it matters

Bewertet am 30.3.2016
Marc J.
Global Manager Learning and Talent

Kommentare: In an ideal world we would love to give feedback when it matters. Impraise allows you to solicit feedback whenever the opportunity arises. By using their platform we can see where our hidden strengths and learning curves quickly and continuously. It's a really rewarding experiencing seeing our colleagues grow and develop their core competencies and skills on an ongoing basis. Before we used the tool, we never gave each other constructive feedback. It was simply a 'good job' or 'well done', but now it's really specific to the skill want to develop. With anonymity, it's easier to solicit open and honest feedback. Since we've started using the tool, our team has become more comfortable with providing feedback. Its also really easy to use, whenever im on my way home or on my way to work, I can easily open the app on my iPhone or Android and give feedback when it matters.

Impraise integrates perfectly into our workflow

Bewertet am 29.3.2016
Sandra V.
HR Manager

Kommentare: At TAM TAM we're part of a disruptive environment. We have to constantly remain ahead of the competition, constantly challenge ourselves to create the best digital marketing material the industry has to offer. We believe in integrated digital solutions and not one hit wonders. That's why Impraise was a perfect fit for our company. We needed a solution that integrated into our daily workflow, that complemented our competitive nature. Through 360 feedback, our employees know where their strengths are and where they need to improve on a regular basis. This helps with communication, professional development and the feeling of a fully engaged work environment. Our clients give us feedback constantly, and we knew how beneficial these processes could be, so applying this new business practice to our work environment was the natural fit.

Feedback helps to improve the culture

Bewertet am 21.7.2019
Recruitment Practitioner
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: good

Vorteile: Impraise helps to understand the employee's expectations and what changes they want in the organization and where training is required.

Nachteile: Similar to glassdoor but more private data can capture

I need this tool to complete some goal of the company, so a like very much the simplicity

Bewertet am 8.6.2018
Software Developer
Telekommunikation, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: The capacity to give feedback and the simplicity of this process it's very good. well done! the UI its perfect, congrats!

Nachteile: for now, nothing :) for now, nothing :) (sorry but i don't have nothing to tell about the cons of this tool)

von Impraise an 18.6.2018

Hey! thanks for the review! always great to hear we're on the right track to improving the performance management experience.

the goal functionality will be soon part of the feedback loop! stay tuned!

Helpful and engaging

Bewertet am 6.7.2018
Gabriele M.
Travel Operations

Vorteile: Easy to use, like the fact that everything is very clear and ready for use. Best way to give and receive feedback.

Nachteile: No cons! As already said I completely like it. Appreciate the latest outlook upgrades in the platform.

Great tool for companies!

Bewertet am 28.1.2019
Tales E.
User Experience Designer
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I like that now we can give feedback through Slack. It got more accessible than ever! The rest is good because it works really well.

Vorteile: The ease of use is, for me the best part of it. Even having some new types of interactions, it is kinda easy to figure out how they work. I also like how it is easy to give simple feedback to everyone.

Nachteile: I think it should have a way to create a group with all your team to be easier to find them. Also, I would like to see another type of feedback other than "praise" or "tip". Sometimes, you want to give both at once.

Very satisfied so far. Impraise made everyone's life easier and has been the perfect tool for us to

Bewertet am 9.11.2017
Lars V.
Internet, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It really helps us get continuous feedback from Co-Workers
You'll often see with software companies that there is a gap between what you have been sold and what's been delivered. Impressed about the professional handover from their sales team to their customer success team.

Vorteile: Ease of use and the fact that its well designed to facilitate more regular and more meaningful coaching conversations

Pros and Cons of Impraise

Bewertet am 17.7.2019
Caleb C.
Scrum Master
Öl & Energie, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: It is very easy to use. And offers a solution to a problem many companies face: How to track employee growth and development.

Nachteile: It is somewhat slow at times. And could use a UI update.